The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a work of erotic fiction. It is a product of my somewhat warped, fevered imagination and any resemblance to actual events of people is purely coincidental. Any attempt to do the things I’ve written about her in real life would be immoral and illegal. If you think you can completely control another person’s mind then you seriously need professional help.

This is intended for adults. Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if it is illegal to do so where you live. If you live somewhere where it’s illegal to read erotica, I suggest you move.

These stories are copyrighted by Lady K © 2008. It may be reproduced anywhere on the Internet as long as it is free and I am given credit for it.

I would be remiss if I didn’t recognize a group of people and one person in particular for their help. The members of the Garden of MC were generous with their thoughts and criticism. At the risk of sounding redundant, I need to thank Flibinite. Her friendship and willingness to act as an editor is, as always, sincerely appreciated.

Comments and constructive criticism are always welcome. Write me at .

This story features the main character from my story Initiation. It’s not really necessary to read Initiation to understand this, but it couldn’t hurt. I have at least two more stories in the pipeline featuring Anais.

Synopsis: Anais is involved in a socially awkward situation when her programming unspools during a trip to the grocery store.

Category: MC

The Chronicles of Anais: Fresh Fruit

By Lady K

Brannigan’s Grocery welcomed Anais with a blast of chilled air and a Muzak version of “You Can’t Always Get What You Want.” The Muzak made no impression on Anais. Her MP3 players ear buds were nestled snuggly in her ears, bathing her mind in an a cappella rendition of a fourteenth-century hymn to the Blessed Virgin. The harmonies of the all-female quartet danced and swirled in Anais’s awareness.

The cool air did feel good though, raising delicious good-bumps on her bare arms and legs.

The hymn extolled the virtues of surrendering one’s will to a higher authority. Anais found the thought of surrender deliciously appealing.

The simple fact was that everything felt good when Anais listened to her MP3 player. The song didn’t matter and she was beginning to suspect that the subject material of the song didn’t make a difference either.

She dimly recalled something about having been Catholic at some point but it was a very distant thought. Something about someone being strict, lecturing Anais about so many things.

The lecture-lady from her memories probably wouldn’t approve of her tight shorts and snug white tank top with the Dream Maker Video logo stretched over her large breasts. Anais was sure the woman (whomever had she been) wouldn’t approve of the way the air conditioning made her nipples erect. She let the music dissolve any thoughts of the woman and her shrill voice.

Her mind drifted briefly back to the night she got the Calquest 250. Anais’s mind seemed to drift a lot these days but that was okay. She seemed to find her way back to where she was supposed to be and what needed to get done was done, even if she had no recollection of how the event took place.

What was she thinking about? Oh yeah, the 250. It was such a nifty little gadget. Anais adored it. It was everything her new boss (owner, a sweet voice said through the music) had said it would be. A cell phone, organizer, MP3 player and it got on the Internet. It even had a reader so she could download newspapers and read them while she was riding in the car or eating lunch. Reading stories on the 250 was so relaxing too. Anais would read a story while she listened to some music and gradually everything would just slip away.

The little red light on the front of the 250 seemed to wink gently at her. Occasionally she caught just a hint of a light shining into her eyes. The idea that it was shining a light at her was just silly though. The red light was just an IR port, used to beam information from one device to another.

Any concerns that rose in her mind about the 250 were immediately quashed by stronger thoughts. These thoughts told her that the 250 was a good thing, a fine thing, a tool she could place her faith in. Anais preferred to listen to those thoughts than to any whining, niggling doubts.

“Ahem,” a voice sounded behind Anais. She turned and found a little old lady glaring at her. For a moment, she was confused as to why this person would be glaring at her when Anais wasn’t doing anything at all. She was just standing there feeling good and then she realized this was exactly the problem. She was standing right in front of the grocery carts, blocking them from the old woman and several other people. Come to think of it, they were all glaring at her. Anais flushed slightly and mumbled an apology before she took her own cart.

That seemed to happening more and more lately. Anais would find herself just sitting and staring or standing and staring while her mind wandered. Well, wandered wasn’t exactly the right word to describe what happened. It was more like her mind floated, a happy little balloon carried along by unseen currents. She sometimes wondered about this change in her behavior but the questions never seemed to last.

Besides, there had been positive changes in her life lately. Anais had suddenly made a complete change in her diet about a month ago, about the time she went to work for (was sold to, the sweet voice said) Dream Maker Video. She had found herself lying on the couch, listening to music naturally, when she was suddenly filled with a sense of purpose. Anais had gotten up, marched into the kitchen and thrown away all the processed foods and snacks in the fridge and cupboards. Somehow she knew exactly what she was looking for and knew what to keep as well. Then she’d come to the grocery store and stocked up on fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as fresh squeezed juices. Since then she’d kept to a strict diet with loads of fruit and vegetables as well as organic chicken and fresh fish.

Anais had never felt better physically in her life. The new diet and the Pilates programme she’d suddenly started about the same time were starting to tone her body as well. Anais had also started drinking lots of water and never left home without a bottle filled from the tap in the kitchen. She’d even bought a special bottle with its own carrier.

Then there was her relationship with Justine and her career with Dream Maker Video. Justine was wonderful, pretty, caring and a blast in the sack. Her work at Dream Maker was so much fun and they took such good care of their girls. Life was good.

So there were gaps in her memory. Who was to say other people didn’t have gaps like that too?

A pretty young girl walked by Anais, a green shopping basket swinging at her side. The girl had long blond wavy hair, shapely legs and a nice tight butt. The music swirled in Anais’s mind as she appreciated the view.

“Gloria in excelsis Deo…” the singers’ harmony seemed to soar, spreading wider and wider and yet staying tight somehow. The world had seemed soft and distant but the gap between her thoughts and reality yawned suddenly.

Glory is right, the thought crested in Anais through the haze. Glory to see such sensuous beauty and take her in my arms. Glory to kiss her gently, taking her lower lip in mine and suck softly on it before I plunge my tongue in to dance with hers. Glory to kiss and tease and suckle at her firm breasts until she sighs and crushes my face against her. Glory to kneel before her and inhale the sweet aroma of her moist pussy before I lean in, pulling her closer as I reach out with my tongue to part her lips ...

The world snapped back to the dimly focused state it had occupied second before. Anais’s brow began to furrow. These thoughts came thick and fast these days but some niggling part of her mind said the ideas were alien. That was just silly though. How could thoughts be foreign when they came from her mind?

Anais’s thoughts drifted to her dreams. Dreams of kissing, touching, exploring one another woman’s body. Dreams in which a strong woman held Anais’s nude body and whispered that this was okay, to love and pleasure another woman was good. To feel pleasure was good. How long had she been having those dreams? A few months? Her whole life?

She was sure it didn’t matter.

A large display of fresh fruit lay before her. Peaches, bananas, tangerines, oranges and apples were all neatly arranged, some glistening with mist from the produce clerk’s sprayer.

Peaches, yum! Anais thought as she lifted a piece of fruit. She held the ripe, firm fruit and as she gazed at the fuzzy cleft, the world seemed to slip away again. Anais plunged the peach into her mouth, noisily eating away the top half of the fruit and digging out the pit with her thumbnail.

She looked at the juicy fruit nestled in her palm, concentrating on the ripe dark cleft running deep into its flesh. Thoughts began to unspool in Anais’s mind. The produce department and the people staring at her drifted into the haze.

Gently lick the outer lips, teasing and tempting them with your tongue and lips. Work on both sets of lips, suck and caress them, occasionally nibble on them with your teeth.

Anais slowly ran her tongue along the ridges of the peach. She sucked gently, drawing juice from the fruit. Her eyes were fixed on a point in the distance. Justine slowly materialized but stopped just short of being solid and real, her smiling face surrounded by tousled red curls.

Plunge your tongue into her depths. Slowly at first, shallow licks to tease and taunt her. Taste her. Savor her. Slide your tongue slowly, ever so slowly, up the short distance from her entrance to her magic button, kissing as you go. Enjoy her. Breathe in her essence.

Anais plunged her tongue deep into the cleft of the peach. Juice coated her chin and ran down her throat. The singers were a distant choir and Anais couldn’t even see the little old lady who stood gawping at her. Justine’s ghostly eyes became hooded with pleasure. She smiled down at Anais.

Take your time when you get to the clitoris. Treat it as an old friend with whom you want to have a long, languorous conversation. Gently caress it with your tongue. Slowly push the hood back with your lips and bathe the clitoris with your lips and tongue. Vary the rhythm with long and quick licks. Tell your lover how much you care by humming, carry the vibrations into her clitoris though your lips.

“Miss?” a voice came from Anais’s left and a hand tapped her on the elbow. The voice was distant and not part of Anais’s reality.

Worship at your lover’s mons. Bathe her labia, her vagina, her clitoris in your attention.

“Miss!” The voice was much more insistent now and the tapping had become a firm hand tugging on her arm. Anais slid back to her soft, hazy reality with an almost audible click. She turned to face the voice and tugging hand, smearing what was left of the fruit across her cheek in the process.

A young woman wearing the green smock of a Brannigan’s employee stood before Anais. Her name tag identified her as Janice, the produce manager. Janice was flushed a bright pink up to the roots of her brown hair.

“Miss, you can’t eat the fruit here,” Janice said. She leaned closer and whispered “At least not like that! I mean, a few grapes are one thing but the way you went after that peach, it was just …”

“I apologize,” Anais said. “I just got carried away. Your fruit’s just so delicious. Moist and juicy.” Janice blushed an even deeper shade of red.

“Do you like peaches, Janice?” Anais asked, and then slowly slid the last of the peach through her glistening lips. She put her hand on the clerk’s elbow and led her to an empty corner of the produce department. Anais positioned herself so her back was to the store with Janice in the corner facing out. “They are delicious, especially when you can really take your time, enjoy and savor the flavors.”

Janice swallowed hard.

“Or maybe you prefer bananas?” Anais asked. She arched one perfectly sculpted eyebrow playfully as she picked up a loose banana and slowly peeled it. “I mean, peaches aren’t for everyone and some folks just prefer a good, firm banana.”

“Ummm…” Janice said, her cheeks flushing a deeper shade of red.

“Which do you prefer Janice?” Anais asked. “Peaches or bananas?” She slowly slid the firm fruit past her moist lips, sucking in her cheeks and blinking languorously until eight inches of the banana. Anais slowly slid the fruit out and repeated the process, never breaking eye contact with Janice. The young produce clerk was hyperventilating after the banana’s third trip down Anais’s throat.

“Please,” Janice whispered. “Please, stop miss.”

Anais quickly polished off the banana. “You didn’t answer my question Janice,” Anais said. “Which do you prefer, peaches or bananas?”

“Both, I like both,” Janice murmured.

“Good girl,” Anais said. “I’ll be happy to pay for them. How much is a peach and a banana?”

“Oh, just ask the cashier to put one of each on the scale and charge you for that,” Janice said, avoiding eye contact with Anais. “And please just don’t do it again.”

Janice turned and hurried off to busily rearrange some bell peppers. Anais smiled and began filling a bag with peaches. A song of obedience and surrender echoed through her mind in tight four-part harmony.