The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Freshman—A Lesson Learned Part 2

Synopsis : The semester is progressing nicely. For Cassandra.

FM FD IN

The Freshman—A Lesson Learned Part 2

Alex woke up and went immediately to the kitchen to prepare Aunt Cassandra’s breakfast.

It seemed only right, after all, he was staying in her house while he went to college, and he should do SOMETHING to repay her. She was SO nice to him... and she was so beautiful.

He wasn’t quite sure when he started making the meals... or cleaning the house ... or washing her car... but he did know that it kept him quite busy. It seemed as if he only had time to go to school and serve.... oops he thought to himself... HELP Aunt Cassandra with the chores.

But tonight , it would be different. That cute blond girl in his class had been smiling at him, and he finally got up the courage to ask her out for a Coke date in the Student Union. Not a real date, but enough time for them to be alone together and have a soft drink and talk and decide if they should move on to something else. Less , even, than a hook up , but Alex was still excited by the prospect.

In high school, his rugged good looks had made him very popular with the girls, but he just didn’t seem to have the urge to go out since he started college.

Aunt Cassandra came down to the kitchen in her sexy , black lingerie and sat at HER place at the table. “Just coffee and toast this morning,” she said with an imperious wave of her hand.

Momentarily, the thought ran through Alex’s head that it wasn’t quite right for his aunt to be dressed so provocatively , it the skimpy outfit , but then, just as quickly as it came ... the thought slipped away .

After all, he was dressed in his boxers and a tee shirt, too. That must be the way relatives dress in the house .

“Yes ma’am, " he answered as he poured her a steaming cup of coffee, simultaneously putting a couple of slices of white bread in the toaster. He moved over to to the fridge and took out a stick of butter and a small jar of marmalade (that’s what Aunty Sandy liked on her toast) and waited for it to pop up. He needed to shop for another loaf of bread—those were the last two pieces, he thought to himself—maybe tonight on the way home from the Union.

“ Aunt Cassandra ?”

“ Yes Alex ?”

“ I might be a little late tonight. There’s this girl in my physics lab , and we’re going to stop for a Coke in the SU.... then I’ll be home.”

“ I don’t think so, Alex. I’d like you home to fix dinner for me . ”

“ But Aunt Cassandra, can’t you stop and pick up something, it seems like I’m always cooking for us.”

“ And Little Alex.... That’s the way it’s SUPPOSED to be. You are SUPPOSED to cook for me . And do everything else that I say. After all, I’m your aunt. You are SUPPOSED to obey your aunt, aren’t you ?”

The young student found it increasingly hard to focus on exactly what he was supposed to do, and timidly replied back.

“ No Aunty. I think need to make some friends besides you. Don’t I ? Isn’t that why Mom sent me off to school here, to make new friends? I remember she told me that when I left home. I’ve been in school almost two months and Mary is the only girl I’ve even met. I can’t remember exactly WHAT I do at night, but I KNOW I haven’t been going out much. I think I deserve a night on my own . ”

Cassandra laughed. " No ... I’m SURE you can’t remember ... and you HAVE been staying in a lot, but I’d STILL like you to come home IMMEDIATELY from class today too, so you can do your chores. You NEED to do your chores.”

The bread popped up with a dull “thwak” and Alex mechanically turned around to take it out of the toaster.

At the same moment, Cassandra rose silently from her chair, then walked up behind Alex and turned him around so he faced her , even before he could even move his hands to start buttering the toast . She captured her nephew’s face in her hands pulled him toward her, then kissed him roughly on the lips, and in spite of his surprise, his cock immediately sprang to life, throbbing as it grew.

He dropped the warm toast onto the floor.

The startled freshman tried to back away but was held immobile, trapped between the hardness of the kitchen counter and the softness his aunt.

“Mwfff...” he muttered through her lips, " Aunty ! Please !!” He tried to push her hands away.

“It’s OK Sweetie, we’ve got time right now, neither of us has class until this afternoon. So, I want you to look into my eyes.” she whispered, hoarsely .

Alex was confused by the command but, as much as he tried, he was unable to pull his gaze away from his aunt’s deep, dark eyes. They seemed to pull him into their depths ... they were so magnetic .

She focused the mesmerizing power of her hypnotic stare on the confused boy. “Think back dear... I’m going to allow you remember what happens EVERY night. You WILL remember how the touch of my hand on your cock brings you under my complete control. My warm, erotic touch on your cock makes you so weak...so pliable ... obedient ... so unable to resist your Aunt’s every suggestion . Your beautiful Aunt. Your gorgeous Aunt. Your Mistress. Your Lover. Your Owner. Just her gentle, warm touch on your sensitive cock enslaves you .... every time it happens .... every time..... you are NEVER able to resist .... ”

Alex opened his mouth to protest, but just as every time before his aunt’s erotic touch rendered him speechless. He stood before her, mouth open, staring helplessly into her eyes.... he was defenseless against her powerful erotic attack.

“ That’s it Alex .... unable to resist ....”

His mouth moved, as he tried to repeat her command, but after softly whispering the word, “unable, " he fell silent.

She wrapped her soft, war, hand around his erect member and led him, toward her bedroom. The boy followed helplessly . Her hand seemed to drain all his strength and he felt so weak as he followed her, helplessly, down the hallway to her bedroom.

He stood motionless as she removed his tee shirt and boxers and dropped them to the floor . His young, strong cock stood erect, in obeisance to the silent commands of his erotic mistress.

“Good Boy.” she cooed, as she placed her hands on his shoulders and forced him down to his knees before her . She fell back onto her bed, and opened her legs.

“ Look at my pussy Alex. LOOK ! You need to kiss it, don’t you ? You NEED to bury your face in my lovely pussy. Lick my pussy Alex.... taste it ... smell it.... feel it’s wonderful texture with your tongue .... " With that she gripped Alex’s hair and pulled him toward her and he began to worship her cunt . " Lick me until I cum, Alex—then drink my juices. They are a magic potion that enslaves you even more. This time when you taste my cum you will KNOW that you cannot fight ANY command I give you. You will NEED the taste of my pussy SO much that you will be unable to stay away from it unless I command it. You will be addicted to your Aunty Cassandra’s pussy. When I touch your cock you will NEED to eat my pussy, then each time you taste my delicious cum, you will be entranced by it an you will have to fuck me.... you won’t be able to fight against your desire for me. You are defenseless against the power of my pussy. The AUTHORITY of my pussy. My slightest touch on your prick turns you into a slave, and there is nothing you can do to stop it. You belong to me. You are mine.... ”

Like a man possessed, Alex began to lick, kiss, and tongue the glorious pussy before him savoring it’s musky odor, helpless to resist it’s addictive taste, and the very moment his aunt exploded in his mouth he was unable to think of anything , OTHER than fucking the pussy that owned him. And, helplessly entranced, he serviced her until she came again and again. Finally , at her command, he too exploded in orgasm, then weakly collapsed next to her on the bed, clinging to his aunt with adoration, kissing and worshipping every part of her gorgeous body, as she fell asleep.

Soon after Cassandra had awakened, she gently stroked Alex’s cheek and, as he opened his eyes she whispered to him. " As usual, my pet, you will not be able to remember WHAT happened today , but you WILL remember the commands I that I have given you while you while you were in this lovely, compliant state. As soon as your class is over today, my pet, you will shop for groceries, then IMMEDIATELY come home. You will clean the house, quickly make the beds, and then vacuum the floor. Then , exactly 45 minutes before I am due to arrive, you will set the table and fix my meal , when I arrive home you will serve my dinner. I think after my meal I’d like you to warm me a wonderful snifter of brandy, too . And Alex, it going to make you so VERY happy to do these tasks. In fact, tonight is the night you will BEG me to allow you to call me Mistress Cassandra when we are alone. You’ve been thinking about asking me that for such a long time. It just seems so natural for you, to call me Mistress Cassandra, because you do SO want to be Aunty Cassandra’s slave -boy. Do you understand, all that my pet ?

“ Yes Mistress Cassandra.” he whispered.” I understand.”

“And then " she commanded, " and then .... you will be allowed to do your most important chores.......”