The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Friday Night Fights Part II

HU Sub FT FF

Synopsis

Four Women dabble in hypnosis and mind control, and try their hand at oil wrestling in this heartwarming Thanksgiving erotic tale

A week had passed since the last Friday Night Fights. After 7 continuous days of hypnosis and re-hypnosis, Amanda had been showing slight changes in her personality, to those who paid any attention. While her business was still thriving, she spent any time she wasn’t on the phone with clients fantasizing about being hypnotized by Lindsay, and she had stopped watching VH-1, in favor of BET, where she found herself getting wet any time there was a video showing lots of the legs of the female artists.

Lindsay, meanwhile took every spare minute of Amanda’s time. When Amanda was off work but her husband wasn’t home, she redecorated Lindsay’s bathroom, doing rag roll painting. She came up with window treatments and did a make-over of the kitchen.

She cleaned and made a week’s worth of lunches for Lindsay, and had done her manicure and pedicure for her.

FRIDAY NIGHT

As usual, the girls met fairly early in the evening. Alison had been drinking red wine, Monica had Singapore slings, and Amanda arrived before Lindsay, eager to see who would wrestle tonight. She was especially eager to see her dear friend, Lindsay, who she hadn’t seen all week (as far as she remembered).

They exchanged pleasantries, with Amanda sneaking glances at Lindsay’s calves and feet, whenever she dangled her shoe from her foot. After a few drinks and catching up on the week’s events the girls threw their names into a thrift shop bought top hat. Since Lindsay and Amanda went last week, they got to pull names, one each.

Monica and Alison’s names were pulled. Alison was considerably taller than Monica, but not in the best fitness of her life. Monica, despite her size, was fit, into aerobics and kick boxing, and had the advantage of speed and agility. However if she was pinned by Alison, she could be in trouble. Alison, however was not a big believer in hypnosis, which could present a problem.

A large 6 mil piece of black plastic tarp was laid out on the floor. It had been purchases at Home Depot for under 10 dollars, and would protect the floor from perspiration, oil, etc.

Lindsay spoke: " Since these two are so different in stature, should we level the playing field with baby oil?, she asked. The women weren’t sure, so Lindsay looked right at Amanda. “You think that’s a good idea don’t you, Amanda?” said Lindsay. “Yes, oil is a good idea,” said Amanda. Monica ad Alison were too wrapped up in strategy to notice Amanda never seemed to disagree with anything Lindsay suggested any more.

The two contenders got dressed in nothing but their swimsuits. Alison, taller wore a one piece, while the petite Monica opted for a bright yellow bikini. Her naturally tanned skin set off the yellow nicely. The two applied oil to themselves, and Lindsay and Amanda did their backs for them.

They began. Alison lunged for Monica, but Monica was too fast, without losing her balance, Alison stumbled slightly. They circled each other, slowly. “You think you’re gonna win? I’ll have you tied and stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey, " quipped Monica. “You think so? I’m looking forward to finally having my car detailed on a regular basis, by my private massage therapist, tiny.” Retorted Alison. “Hmmph, you’re sweet sixteen model days are long behind you, the only modeling you do now will be plus size for JC Penney’s” snarled Monica. That pissed off Alison, who had been as thin as she was tall once, and graced the cover of Sixteen Magazine. Years of self-destructive behavior had taken their toll, now she was pissed. Never say anything to a woman that is honest without it being a compliment.

Alison grabbed Monica by the hair and threw her to the floor in a single move. Stunned, and the wind knocked out of her, Monica lay crumpled for a moment, Alison dove on top of her, but Monica wiggled with hell-bent determination to escape. She managed to turn to her side, keeping her shoulders from being pinned, and landed a solid knuckle punch to Alison’s exposed armpit. It wouldn’t show a bruise but it caught Alison off guard, and hurt like hell. As Alison pulled back in reflex, Monica used Alison’s own momentum to push her over to her back. She then nimbly and quickly climbed on her, sitting on her chest and grappling for her arms to pin her. Alison threw her off with a struggle, she was getting out of breath. She rolled over , thinking she had pinned Monica, but Monica again was too fast. With a brain storm and quick reflexes, Monica had taken her own top off, and while Alison was on her stomach, jumped on her and quickly tied a wrist with one side of the top. She grabbed Alison by hair and slammed her head into the carpeted floor covered with the plastic tarp. It stunned Alison enough that it gave Monica time to tie both of Alison’s ands behind her back. Monica grabbed Alison by the hair again, and slammed her head a little harder this time, and while she was dazed she grabbed the stockings and tied the wrists to ankles, effectively hog tying her. Monica had won.

Alison was pissed. The tiny chick had been faster, and as far as she was concerned, cheated. They never said you could hog tie using your own clothes. That wasn’t the end of it though. Monica had taken the liberty of dissolving 4 Xanex into a drink, in case she won. Now she’d force Alison to drink it, hopefully making her more susceptible to hypnosis. Little did she know that all of Alison’s tales of resistance to hypnosis were merely a cover for the fact she was in the top 2% of the population in regards to suggestibility. She was worn out, exhausted, and thirsty.

“Are you thirsty?” asked Monica. “Shit yeah, you little pip squeak, nobody said you could use your own clothes to hog tie.” “Lindsay are you cool with that?” Asked Monica? “Sure, works for me.” said Lindsay, and of course Amanda agreed with Lindsay.

Now Monica had to try to put Alison under. She gave her the drink, which Alison wolfed down, not noticing the bitterness until it was too late. She gave Monica a dirty look. “Now,” said Monica and she rolled Alison onto her back, then sat on her chest. “I want you to calm down and relax.” Lindsay walked over and lowered the lights. The atmosphere was conducive.

“You are going to just relax and accept my victory, my power over you, and relax. You have nothing to fear, you are safe and content, comfortable under me, comfortable with my voice, listen to me and relax. Relax and let go, drift into a pleasant place. Let me guide you, let me take you, listen to me, trust me, follow me. Your eyes are heavy, your breathing is deep. You are relaxed Alison, you have no choice, you are going to accept what I say as I am the victor. You belong to me now. You cannot fight it. I won, you have to accept what I say. You don’t want to fight it. You want to be relaxed and let go. Just accept what I say, accept, accept, accept. Your eyes are so heavy now they have to close. You feel warm all over knowing you can relax now. Your eyes are closed.”

The fight was gone. The xanex kicked in. The suggestibility was working to Monica’s advantage. Alison was relaxing, her eyes were shut, she wasn’t struggling.

Monica spoke more softly now. “You are content to listen and accept my suggestions. You feel a smile forming on your face. It is there to stay until I say. Now your limbs are heavy, relaxed, you cannot move a muscle. You don’t want to. You want to be positioned, posed by me, not moving a muscle yourself. Do you understand? “yesss” whispered Alison.

Monica reached around and released Alison’s legs from the hog-tie. She didn’t budge. She grabbed Alison’s ankles and stretched out her long legs. They were like dead weight. She untied Alison’s hands, and as the legs, gave no resistance, just dead weight. Alison smiled, she was motionless. Arms at her sides, legs together in her one piece, the tall, tall blonde had her eyes closed and wasn’t moving.

“You will now deepen your trance, Alison,” said Monica “and respond only to my voice. Visualize a magazine, with you on the cover. That represents your trance state. Now as I add layers and depth the magazine gets thicker and thicker, each page representing a deeper layer of your trance, your commitment to accept my suggestions and a deeper feeling of well being doing so. The magazine is thicker now, thicker, thicker. It looks like a dictionary now, now it’s growing, it’s looking like a stack of books. When you told to open you eyes you will be in trance. Your trigger phrase to go into trance for only me will be “subscribe.”

“Like a model posing, like a mannequin, you will remain in position in a pose you have done before, until I tell you to move. When I tell you to open your eyes you will be extremely horny, and need to masturbate, but you cannot move unless I say to. You will move in the way I tell you. Open your eyes.”

Alison opened her eyes as Amanda watched with excitement, hypnosis really turned her on. She wished she was Alison and Monica was Lindsay, but for now she’d have to watch. Lindsay felt a kinship with Monica, both winners, both in control.

Alison opened her eyes. Her smile remained. “You may sit upright, now!” said Monica. Alison sat upright. She stopped there. “Bring your feet in and stand up slowly,” commanded Monica.

Alison stood up slowly, and stood there, still. Monica walked around her looking at her handiwork, and the amazon sized blonde under her control. She had some plans to amuse her and her friends.

“You will have no inhibitions about masturbating now Alison. You will ache to have a vibrator inside you. You will absolutely need it. You will have a fantasy about being a thanksgiving pig after I snap you awake with the warmth of my breath and say the phrase, “pig on a rotisserie” You’ll want to have an apple in your mouth and be stuffed with vibrators and won’t be shy about it. You will beg me to fulfill this fantasy, all the while convinced you are not suggestible to hypnosis.

Monica thought for a moment of a very twisted idea

You just happen to go under and do whatever I say and don’t remember being hypnotized. In fact, you will remember having won the wrestling match but can’t think of anything you want me to do as your slave other than get you wine and give you foot rubs. You will try to put me under using the phrase “trance girl” when I’m at your house, or you at mine, but when I feign being under you will be compelled to kneel behind me and kiss my ass. You’ll masturbate feverishly while kissing it passionately and tell me I should have won, because you really wish you were my slave not the other way around.”

Monica got close to Alison and let a long hot breath in her face. Alison seemed to be awake. “Whew, " Alison. That match had me worried for a minute, but hey it’s nice to be the winner!” she said. Nobody commented. “Ok, slave girl, get me a glass of wine!", said Alison. “Yes, Ma’am.” said Monica, smirking. She walked over to the fridge and got the wine and poured Alison a glass. Alison took it and smirked. “Oh, you know what, I think I pulled a muscle in that match, be a good Pacific Servant girl and rub my feet while I drink my wine.” said Alison. “Yes Ma’am.” said Monica, and kneeled to massage Alison’s size 10 feet. Alison stuck her feet in Monica’s face to humiliate her, but little did she know...Monica held a foot in each hand and looked up at Alison. She stopped right before massaging them and Alison looked down at her. “What are you waiting for?

“Oh, I was just looking at a former model, and thinking how you reminded me of thanksgiving, stuffed into that one piece.” said Monica. “You little bitch,” started Alison, but was interrupted by Monica. “You look like a pig on a rotisserie, to me.”

Suddenly a quizzical look came over Alison’s face as she bit her lip with uncontrolled horniness. “Oh my god, that’s hot” she said. She cleared away the things on the kitchen island and ripped off her swimsuit. She went to the fridge and grabbed an apple. After she climbed onto the island and posed on all fours she grabbed a vibrator out of her handbag.

“Quick, goddammit, get me another vibrator she screamed. Luckily someone else had brought one. I want to be covered with more oil!” Yelled Alison. “Why not some sunless tanning lotion too?” suggested Monica slyly. She went into the bathroom and got the darkest stuff she could find and mixed it with iodine.

“Girls help me baste this thanksgiving pig on a rotisserie!” Said Monica. All three women applied the instant tanning lotion and iodine mixture to Alison’s body, giving her a golden brown, reddish sheen when mixed with the baby oil. Alison stuffed the apple into her mouth and one vibrator in each orifice. The humming of the vibrators was loud and Alison’s body trembled. She posed like a pig with an apple in it’s mouth and she was about to get off!

“Subscribe!” Yelled Monica over the hum of the vibrators. Alison froze into position. When I breathe in your face you’ll be awake again, but won’t be able to cum without looking at my face. When you do come you’ll see my face and imagine being on your knees kissing the cheeks of my ass!” Monica breathed a hot long breath into her face.

Alison trembled again, biting into the apple as she came, over and over while Monica sat in a chair where Alison could see her face. After the vibrators popped out. Monica put Alison back into trance. “Climb down and apologize to our host Amanda for your behavior, on your hands and knees, kiss her feet when you say you’re sorry.” said Monica.

Amanda Stood in amazement as Alison got onto her knees, and started to kiss her feet, apologizing for her behavior. “That’s really not necessary,” said Amanda as the former model kissed the tops of her feet while groveling.” “I don’t know,” said Lindsay “Queen Lindsay thinks it’s appropriate, considering you cook on that island”

On the phrase “Queen Lindsay” Amanda shut up and stood there in trance while Alison kissed her feet. Monica, on the other side of the room was more focused on Alison’s behavior and didn’t notice the change in Amanda’s expression. Alison kept kissing the red-head’s feet while Lindsay watched. She whispered a trigger phrase and Amanda was back to “normal” before Monica walked over.

“O.K. that’s enough. Do a model pose for us now, after you put your swimsuit on.” said Monica. Alison put her suit on, and made a fashion pose. “Now freeze that way until I say otherwise.”

“Now what?” Asked Lindsay. “I guess I take my servant home for the weekend and have my nails done, and enjoy a maid for the weekend.” Said Monica. “JUST the weekend? Hinted Lindsay slyly. “We’ll see. I tink te big kick is going to be having her kissing my ass everytime she thinks she’s gong to order me around.

I think next Friday should be interesting too.