The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Friendly Takeover

EyeofSerpent

Corelle D’Amber was already sitting at the table when our group arrived. Bill introduced me and she rose to shake my hand. Imagine. I felt that was a bit awkward. I shook her hand, which, surprise, was a bit ‘manly’ in grip, and sat down as soon as Bill pulled a chair out for me.

Smart guy, he took the chair immediately next to D’Amber. Imagine me sitting right next to her all night. My guy looks out for me.

Avery Sears introduced his wife, Marcy. Then Norm Little did likewise with his Faith. I like Faith, even though we haven’t seen much of each other. Our husbands were competitors in the same regional market, but we had spoken at “business” functions for the High-Technology Council. Those kind of affairs were always pretty dull and, basically, the only people I knew at them were the competitors that Bill took the time to “brief” me on.

Another reason this dinner was a bit odd.

Bill, Avery and Norm were all in tech start-up ventures. Their product lines overlapped. They were always “gunning” for the same customer base and their service contracts had switched clients more than a few times. It was as Bill said too many times, “A hard market. And damn if Sears and Little don’t make it three times harder.”

Corelle D’Amber had changed all of that. In two weeks time, she had flown into the city and had separately negotiated forty percent interest in each of the firms, a deal that Bill grinning had said was, “Sweet. Very sweet.” Except he didn’t know that Avery and Norm were selling too.

He found out when Ms. D’Amber proposed merging the three firms. She would have forty percent of the merged firm, each of the guys had a twenty percent stake. If they worked well together, they could pretty much dictate terms to her, even though she had the biggest stake. A proposal that was going to make Bill and I very wealthy. Well, actually as I looked around, I knew it would make everyone at the table wealthy. Especially Ms. D’Amber.

She had auburn hair, not really pretty, but an honest face. Not quite what I expected, but then, Bill had briefed me. The eye patch she wore was of exactly the same material as her white silk dress. She didn’t look as much like a pirate or a ‘B-movie’ villain as I’d hoped. She looked athletic, like she spent a lot of the week in a gym or with a personal trainer.

Maybe I could start doing something like that now. Before I hit thirty-five.

The guys were already into business talk with Madame Pirate. It really was amazing how these rivals had managed to ‘team-up’. I turned to Faith, who had gotten the seat next to me as we picked over our salads. “So Mrs. Little, could you tell our viewers how it feels to be ‘new rich’.” I grinned.

“Oh, of course, darling,” she whispered. “It feels really divine. Divine. I’m planning of buying a department store before the holidays. I’ve always wanted my own.”

I snickered.

“And you, Mrs. Roth?” she returned. “Now that your famous husband can treat you famously?”

“I plan to get my own computer. I’m so tired of fighting Bill for keyboard time. I lose every time because he starts out doing business and I have to give over for business, of course.”

Faith nodded. “Yep. I think those days are nearly over, Alice.”

“You better believe it.” I bit down on a forkful of greens.

And so our celebratory dinner went. Salads. Business talk. Wine. Business talk. Entree. Business talk. Marcy gave me the ‘look’ from across the table and grabbed her purse. I nudged Faith. “Bill, you’ll excuse us.”

He looked up from his riveting discussion of projected capital investment. “Oh. OK.”

Marcy leading we started for the ladies room. I’m always glad when I can ‘hold out’ until another of us makes the first move. My dad always used to kid mom and I about how often we dove into powder rooms.

I didn’t realize until we were halfway across the dining room, maneuvering between tables and waiters, that D’Amber was with us.

I had forgotten she was a woman. Ha! I grinned to myself, even the great and wealthy venture capitalist is driven to join the parade to the ladies room.

The place was not crowded and it was clean as a whistle. Excellent. A few minutes later, we regrouped at the mirror. Problem was, I didn’t have any idea of what to say. Marcy jumped in, “Dinner is terrific.”

“I’m hoping desert is better,” added Faith.

I smiled touching up one rebel eyelash, “I’m not going there.”

D’Amber spoke with a smile, “I am. Life is too short.” She laid a new coat of lipstick on her lips while we watched. Figures, the venture capitalist could even eat desserts without batting an eyelash. Disgusting. I was so jealous. She studied herself in the mirror, we all studied her.

She reached up, adjusted her eye patch, lifted it, god! there was—.

Pantyhose. What a torture. Invented by a man. Pinching. Making me sweat. Cutting me in half. Pulling. Twisting. Look at Faith’s legs. So nice. Damn, I wish my legs were that sexy. Shiny. Smooth. Hairless. Hot. God, horny thinking about Bill’s cock punching right through these damn pantyhose and giving my wet snatch a full tight pounding. Cut out. Crotchless. Hot. Oh, yes. No panties to bind. No pinching sweating hot crotch. God, Marcy has such a sweet ass. Horny. Why can’t I wear that crimson lipstick? Corelle isn’t the only hot woman in this town. Dripping. So uncomfortable. Torture. Got to get the crotch cut out of these damn—.

Heading back to the table I was still feeling giddy. With no one else in the bathroom but us, we. We had staged a spontaneous revolution on the hosiery industry. It still infuriated me thinking how long I had put up with uncomfortable clothing, just because other women would.

I shared a look with Marcy and Faith as we sat down. We exchanged naughty smiles. Imagine. If the boys knew we had all chopped material out of our hose and discarded our panties in the powder room.

They’d flip. I was almost warm, just thinking about the bedroom tonight.

And so our celebratory dinner went. Entree. Business talk. Wine. Business talk. Desert. Business talk. Faith gave me the ‘look’ and grabbed her purse. I nodded at Marcy. “Bill, you’ll excuse us.”

He looked up from his riveting discussion of stock room efficiency. “Oh. OK.”

Marcy leading we started for the ladies room. I’m always glad when I can ‘hold out’ until another of us makes the first move.

I didn’t realize until we were halfway across the dining room, maneuvering between tables and waiters, that D’Amber was with us.

The place was not crowded and it was clean as a whistle. Excellent. A few minutes later, we regrouped at the mirror. Problem was, I didn’t have any idea of what to say. Marcy jumped in, “Lend me your lipstick, Corelle.”

“I’ve been admiring that color all evening,” added Faith.

I smiled touching up my blush, “I’m next, if you don’t mind, Corelle.”

D’Amber spoke with a smile, “I don’t mind at all. You girls make me hot.” Marcy laid a new coat of lipstick on her lips while we watched. Damn. That crimson color did look good. What had Corelle just said? I flushed. My god, she was a lesbian. Figures, the venture capitalist could even be vulgar without batting an eyelash. Disgusting. I was so jealous. She studied herself in the mirror, we all studied her.

She reached up, adjusted her eye patch, lifted it, god! there was—.

Pussy. I loved the smell of hot pussy. Imagined I could smell Faith’s pussy. Damn. Hot. Dripping. Loved to lick my own juices from my fingers. Naughty. Nothing hotter than being a bad girl. Smooth sexy legs. Hot smooth ass. Marcy’s crimson lips chewing on my nipples. Hard. Aching. Horny. My snatch was so wet. Bad. Nasty thoughts. Making me want to say something crude. Something provocative. Love to see that shocked look on Bill’s face. Maybe tell him I’d just kissed Corelle’s ass in the powder room. Maybe I should finger my own ass in front of the other—.

Heading back to the table I was still feeling giddy. With no one else in the bathroom but us, we had staged a spontaneous revolution on the cosmetics industry. It still infuriated me thinking how long I had put up with modest makeup and washed out lip colors, just because other women would talk.

I shared a look with Marcy and Faith as we sat down. We exchanged nasty smiles. Imagine. If the boys knew we had all flirted and posed, laughing and leaving red lip prints on the mirror in the powder room.

They’d flip. I was really hot, just thinking about tonight.

The boys were so proud of their dealmaking that they pretty much ignored us. Desert. Business talk. Coffee. Business talk. I gave Faith the ‘look’ and grabbed my purse. Faith nodded at Marcy.

Marcy leading we started for the ladies room. I didn’t realize until we were halfway across the dining room that Corelle was with us.

The place was not crowded and it was clean as a whistle. We joined Corelle at the mirror. Marcy whispered, “I’m feeling really hot and they don’t notice. Corelle, what would you do?”

“I’ve been admiring your ass all evening, Marcy,” added Faith.

I smiled squeezing my legs together, “I think we should flash the waiter and see if they pay us some mind then.”

Corelle smiled, “Terrific idea, Alice. If these guys were any deader, we could make funeral arrangements. Love your tits, by the way.” Corelle smiled at me. Seeing her eyeing my breasts in the mirror made me very wet. I thought about rubbing up against her and kissing her. I flushed. My god, I wasn’t a lesbian. Disgusting. Hot. Jealous. I looked at Faith’s legs and wanted her to rub them over mine. Something was wrong. I looked back at Corelle with some alarm. She studied herself in the mirror, we all studied her.

She reached up, adjusted her eye patch, lifted it, god! there was—.

Submission. Slut. Pussylicker. Sweet juice. Hot. Horny. Bad. Nasty. Fuckslave. I wanted Corelle to notice me in ways that Bill never had. I would flash the waiters for her. I’d lick her stocking legs. Naughty. Nothing hotter than being a bad girl. Sexy. Slave. Slut. Hot smooth ass. My face in Faith’s shaved pussy. Marcy’s crimson lips chewing on Faith’s nipples. Hard. Aching. My snatch was dripping down my legs. Bad. Nasty thoughts. Fuck Bill if he ignores me. Love to see that shocked look on Bill’s face. Everyone’s face. Flash my pussy in public. Let Corelle take me home tonight. Maybe he’d die of shame. I’d laugh. Let him lick my ass if he wants to keep me. Oh, my hot ass. Dildo. Maybe I should finger my own ass in front of the other—.

Heading back to the table I walked like I already had a cock in my ass. With no one else in the bathroom but us, we had staged a spontaneous revolution on the boys. It still infuriated me thinking how long I had put up with Bill’s damn “business first” attitude, just because I didn’t know Marcy and Faith were as hot for me as I was for them.

I shared a look with Marcy and Faith as we sat down. We exchanged hot smiles. Imagine. If the boys knew we had all fingered each other’s pussies, then pledged ourselves to be Corelle’s sassy fucktoys in the powder room. If they only knew that Corelle had hardly thought about it, had jumped at the chance to have three horny neglected women for submissive slaves.

God, Corelle was great. She even had toys in her purse. A gel butt plug for me that felt so wonderful sitting here I was about to cream myself. Faith had self-piercing rings in her pussy lips. I could see her hand was up her skirt. Marcy had begged for a butt plug and she had done such a great job of licking Corelle’s feet that she got the plug AND the pussy rings.

These guys were clueless. Imagine.

They’d flip.

end