The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

From French Teacher to Maid

Part 2

As Alicia drove, she cried her eyes out. She was totally disgusted. This damn costume had let that man feel her leg up and down. It had made her just stand there while he caressed her. It considered it “a fit punishment”. Slowly, the car turned into a parking garage. After pulling into a space, her directed hands put it in park and turned the ignition off. Her hands picked up the legal pad and scrawled another message to her from her new clothing. “It’s time for us to rest for a while Alicia. I suggest you take this opportunity to sleep.” Setting the pad down, her maid dressed body put the seat back into a reclining position. Terrified, Alicia’s eyes remained open. After a bit, she could feel a strange throbbing pulse emanating from her choker. Slowly, her eyes fluttered and then went shut as Alicia fell asleep.

“Alicia...Aliiiiiicia...” she slowly became aware of a voice calling her. rising to a seated position, Alicia found herself sitting on a soft, round bed. To her surprise, she was totally naked. “It’s off!!!” she screamed with glee. It must have all been some terrible dream. Hugging her arms to herself she felt the soft texture of her naked flesh. She had thought that she would never feel it again. “Ahhh, you’ve finally come around.” startled, Alicia made an effort to cover her more delicate parts with her hands as a strange little man walked from the darkness into the illumination surrounding the bed. “Who are you, Where am I?” Smiling at her the old man stopped and gestured around them. “I’m afraid this is your subconscious mind my dear. You’re dreaming.” Alicia didn’t want to believe him. “What are you talking about!?!” “Your new uniform has caused your mind to fall into a deep and restful sleep.” Tears began to gather in Alicia’s eyes. “I’m afraid back in the real world you remain quite trapped.” Alicia gripped her body as if holding on to it would prevent the maid’s uniform from re-attaching to it. “As to who I am, well, all you need to know is that I am the one who fashioned your wonderful new garment.” Rage paralyzing her, face red and teeth clenched Alicia muttered while retreating a little from the man, “Why!” Still smirking he spoke, “because Brian and I have a bargain. He’s given me what I want and now he will get what he wants. In exchange for his soul he shall receive power over some lovely bodies.” Leaning forward with a predatory grin he oozed, “and you Alicia, besides having a most unpleasant demeanor, have a very, very, very lovely body.” While he continued to walk around the bed, the strange little man shared some more information, “the uniforms really are quite remarkable. Sexy and becoming sure, but also possessing a most clever and fiendish will of their own. I shaped their minds from the shades of men. Ghosts if you will. Ghosts of men who despised women for one reason or another. Along with an overpowering will to serve Brian, they wish to torment and humiliate those who wear them.” Alicia was speechless. It all sounded so incredible, so impossible. But she remembered the feel of the outfit on her. She remembered the terrifying sensation of it bending her to it’s will. “Good-bye Alicia. I do hope you serve your new master well” Alicia’s senses blurred as she lost touch with her surroundings.

Alicia’s eyes shot open. It was four in the morning. She was in her car. She was in the uniform. She recalled every terrifying thing the man had told her in her dream. Gagged though she was, she tried to scream. All she produced was a muffled grunt. With all she had she tried to overcome the uniforms grip, but it refused to allow her to move as she wished. Repositioning the seat, her uniform reached over and picked up the pad. “Good morning Alicia. I do hope you’re well rested and ready for a day of important work. At four thirty a woman will be arriving to work out at a fitness club attached to this garage. She arrives and exercises before it opens. She then retreats to her office for a good private sauna. She is the owner of the club. We will enter and prepare for her arrival.”

Getting out of her car, Alicia strutted through the garage into an elevator. Arriving at a floor her gloved finger had punched in, she exited into a lobby. Walking straight to the door, she opened it. As she walked through the halls of the fitness club her hands wrote her another message from her fabric jailer. “I’m so happy to find the security system off,and the doors unlocked. Our crafter is a powerful man indeed. When our new friend arrives she will find nothing amiss.” Walking into a large office, Alicia place a brown package she had retrieved from her trunk underneath of a couch. Her high-heeled boots then pivoted and carried her into a large closet. Alicia’s stockinged legs bended and brought her to a crouch as she closed the door behind her.

At four thirty A.M., Diane Jeffries entered the lobby to her fitness club. Though 37, Diane was gorgeous. A former personal trainer, she had parlayed her years of experience and fabulous looks into a thriving business. Dressing in her workout gear, Diane immediately began to perform her routine. She had short brown hair, dark eyes, and a muscular, sexy body. Every limb was perfectly proportioned, every angle a mini-masterpiece. Working up a sweat, Diane put her all into maintaining her physique. After completing her workout, Diane retreated to her office. Stripping herself naked, draped in a towel, she retreated to her personal sauna. She must have been tired, because moments later she dozed off while lying down inside.

Diane’s sleeping mind dreamed the strangest things. For some reason she kept seeing various images of a boy she remembered as being named Brian.The boy had briefly been a friend of her son’s. But, Diane had put a stop to that, forbidding her son from associating with him. Something about Brian had disturbed Diane. She always felt like he was leering at her. Her skin crawled whenever he looked at her. Over and over her dreaming mind flashed images of Brian. Until finally, Diane’s vision sharpened down to a point. It was as if she were in a tunnel with a bright red light at the end of it. Emerging from the light was a figure. It was the lithe form of some kind of maid! But, the maid had no face. As Diane hurtled towards it, the figure reached for her, just as it was about to reach her her mind snapped.

Slowly Diane awakened. Bringing her right hand to her face to steady her hand, she was startled to find it sheathed in some kind of black latex glove! Looking down at herself Diane discovered she was dressed like some sort of French Maid! On her head sat a ridiculous lacy little hat, a very low-cut, short skirted maids dress with lacy apron and trim clung to every curve of her body. A strange black choker with a medallion at it’s center wrapped around her neck. Just past her naked upper thigh, a band of latex gave way to seamed black stockings. Just below her calves, Diane found herself shod in black patent ankle boots. They seemed to have no laces or zipper, and angled her feet into their point toes with towering 5-inch heels. Diane looked around as she frantically tried to pry any piece of the ensemble from her body. She found she wasn’t in the sauna, but in the bathroom connected to her private office. Rushing into the office itself, Diane suddenly found herself coming to a stop. A shudder went through her body, and with one large convulsion she came to a standstill. In disbelief, Diane tried to move forward, but found her booted feet unable to move. Slowly, her body walked over to a nearby closet and opened the door.

Standing back, Diane was startled to see a young blond woman, dressed in an identical manner emerge. Her eyes were full of tears and her mouth had some kind of leather gag in it. “Who are you? How did you get in here? Why am I dressed like this?” The woman produced a legal pad and wrote on it. Holding it up after finishing Diane read it aloud. “I have the honor and the privilege of welcoming both of you to the service of our Master, the exalted Brian.” Unable to move, Diane stood there, her mouth agape in shock.

Diane Jeffries was in shock. She felt her feet flex in their new scandalously high-heeled boots. Finally regaining some of her bearings she asked, “Both? What is this?!?!” Again, the blond woman’s gloved hands wrote on the pad before her. Holding it up when finished, Diane read it’s message, “I welcome both my sister garment and the body she has chosen to drape herself on.” Diane again struggled to move under her own power. Her mind pushed her bodies muscles taught as she desperately made every effort to regain mobility. Despite this, she remained quite still. In a near hysterical rage Diane began to scream at the woman before her, “Why am I dressed like this! Why can’t I move! Let me go!” As she yelled in frustration she could see that the gaged woman before her had a look of sheer terror in her eyes. As she continued to rant, the woman walked over to an empty box and retrieved a leather ball gag identical to the one she wore in her own mouth. Calmly walking over, she proceeded to force it between Diane’s lips, cutting off her diatribe. After fastening the clasps behind Diane’s head, the woman once again picked up the pad and paper. After yet another message was written, Diane read it. “Your host’s rather big mouth is quite annoying. Is all well? Have you taken to her body successfully? What ideas can you contribute to our efforts?” Diane’s eyes widened in surprise as her own gloved hands reached out and took the offered pad an pen. As she watched helplessly, her hands scrawled a long message. “I’m grateful to you for gagging this noisy cow. I was growing tired of her bellows. Rest assured, all is well. I have successfully taken over this woman’s body. I had no idea it would feel so exquisite to wrap myself around her frame. It is really quite wonderful. As for our efforts, may I suggest we take advantage of this woman’s rather imperious management style and make sure no one in this club interferes with us?” Handing the pad back to Alicia to read, the new maid Diane walked over to her inter-office phone and hit the DO NOT DISTURB button, lighting up that indicator. Diane tried to force speech through her gag but found her effort wasted. Walking over to a full length mirror, Diane watched helplessly as her body posed before it. Running her own gloved hands over it seductively, she could feel a corset tightening beneath her dress. She then felt the stockings on her legs twitch ever so slightly, as if they were aligning themselves. Finally, her already uncomfortable ankle boots tightened around her feet. Teetering in them, yet perfectly balanced, her poor feet were forced into such horribly uncomfortable heights.

For the rest of the business day, Diane and the other maid busied themselves with endless tidying and primping before the mirror. For what seemed like and endless period they did the same house-keeping tasks over and over again. As closing time came and went, Diane’s staff, fearful of her well known rage didn’t bother to disturb their boss who had activated her signal to do so on the office phone system. For the entire time, Diane could only watch in horror as her body did whatever it damn well pleased. This maid’s uniform ruled her every action. Though she strained against it’s bonds, she found her struggles wasted energy. As evening approached, Diane and the other French maid left their offices and boarded a automobile Diane didn’t recognize. As the blond woman went about the task of piloting the car on some unknown course, Diane could see tears coming from her pretty eyes. It had become obvious long ago that she wasn’t alone in her enslavement.

After a little while, the blond maid brought the car to a stop in the driveway of a lovely little house in a suburban neighborhood. Getting out of the car, both women entered the house. Walking through Diane found herself stepping up onto a coffee table. Her identically dressed companion did likewise just beside her. Watching as the blond wrote another message from her maid’s dress, Diane read along. “I can hardly wait for Brian to arrive and see that he has another beautiful servant. He’s going to be so happy.”

After only ten minutes, Diane heard someone enter the house from the kitchen. Running steps brought the small frame of a young man into the living room before them. It was that kid Brian who she had forced her son to stop associating with! The same Brian she had dreamt of while asleep in her sauna. She had awoken from that sleep like this, shackled in a strange uniform. Dressed like some sort of erotic French maid. Helplessly directed by a powerful force. Despite the gag, Diane tried to shout, to speech, to make herself heard. All that this resulted in was muffled grunts. “Holy shit, you got Mrs. Jeffries!! This is so AWESOME!!!” Brian shouted, beside himself with excitement. The blond’s gloved hands wrote a message and presented it to Brian. He read it out loud, “Master Brian, it is my pleasure to present to you the latest edition to your staff. I’m sure you remember Diane. It is my belief that her uniform will make her a fine servant. Does this meet with your approval?” Grin stretched across his face Brian’s reply was near instantaneous, “My approval, this kicks ass! I’ve always thought Mrs. Jeffries was so hot, god she looks great in that little uniform!” Walking forward, Brian ran his leg up Diane’s stocking clad thigh, “What do you think about joining the team Mrs. Jeffries? I wasn’t good enough to hang out with your kid, am I good enough to be your Lord and Master?” Diane’s hands reached up and undid her gag, it was obvious that her uniform expected her to answer, spitting the words out Diane responded with anger, “Get your hands off of me you little pervert! I don’t know know how you’re doing this but you’ll never get away with this, my husband...” cutting her off, her own hands once again force the ball gag into Diane’s mouth. Her body then stepped off the table and angrily stomped over to the pad and pen. Writing with great force and obvious anger, Diane’s uniform made it’s displeasure known, “I AM EMBARRASSED AND ASHAMED OF THE ACTIONS OF THIS UNWORTHY WOMAN MASTER. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR PERMITTING HER TO SPEAK TO YOU IN SUCH A MANNER. SHE MUST BE PUNISHED. AND YOU MUST BE COMPENSATED FOR HER HORRIBLE TREATMENT!” Brian read the words so all could hear.

Her body stomped over to Brian in it’s dainty boots. Taking him by the hand, it led him over to the ottoman. Having him set down, it turned to face him. Again it wrote, “since your feeling her leg seemed to have enraged her, she will now be punished and made to understand that her body is no longer hers. It is your’s Master Brian, to touch to your heart’s content. Diane found her leg raising off the ground, aloft and balance on her other boot, she stood there as Brian was allowed to run his hands over it to his extreme pleasure. After a bit, her body shifted position, allowing Brian to feel the other leg. Then, lowering both and turning around she felt her arms pull her dress up as she bent forward, offering her black latex clad butt to Brian. As he laughed, Diane could feel the stings of a very good spanking. Her body then turned around again and straddled Brian. Embracing him and wrapping her legs about him, she began to grind herself up against the boy. All throughout these actions, Diane could only look on in horror. Forced to feel the sensations of the boy’s touch, her eyes were wide with fear the entire time. Disgusted with her enforced actions, Diane could only go along with them, a passenger on a ride in her own body. Finally removing herself from Brian, her body again wrote a message. The boy, extremely aroused by all of this, read it aloud. “I trust that you enjoyed that sir. Hopefully it fully demonstrated to this most unworthy cow that you are her Lord and Master, and that impudence toward you will not be tolerated.” Finishing Brian smiled from ear to ear, “This is so Awesome...” he trailed off as he looked from Mrs. Jeffries to Ms. Fox, obviously turned on to have such beautiful French Maids at his command.

The next hour was near unbearable. Alicia was forced to watch as the maid’s uniform she had brought to her forced a poor woman to degrade herself before some punk kid. Her uniform held her rigid on the coffee table, unable to do anything except watch in disgust as Brian enjoyed himself at Diane’s expense. After she had finished, Diane had written a brief message and returned to a matching position next to Alicia on the coffee table.

Happy as a clam, Brian told the helpless women that he was sorry, but that he had to be off. His parents were taking a trip to his Grandmother’s house and expected him to go as well. Stepping down from her perch, Diane’s long stockinged legs strode down, her ridiculously high-heeled boots taking her toward Brian. Taking the pad and pen in his hand her gloved hands composed a message. After finishing she handed it to Brian who read it aloud, “That would probably be best. Though my partner and I are saddened to be parted from you yet again. We are pained to be separated from you for even the briefest of moments. One such as you deserves constant servitude. We will work to make that happen.” After reading it Brian handed Alicia’s independent hands the pad and said, “That’s wonderful girls. I’ll see you in a few days. I can’t wait to have more fun with my little French maids.” With that, Brian quietly left Alicia’s house.

In silence, Alicia and Diane went about cleaning the home yet again. After a half an hour they returned to the living room. Standing across from each other Alicia’s enslaved arms once again wrote a message. “We’ve had a good beginning. Let us now rest.” her hands wrote with no input from her. Taking the pad, Diane’s gloved hands scribbled a response. “Yes sister, let’s rest. These women we drape must look at their best for the master. A night a sleep is in order.” Taking each others hand, the uniformed women walked into Alicia’s bedroom. With no choice but to do so, Alicia’s body lay on the bed with the women who shared her suffering. Embracing and Intertwining they lay down with their heads on pillows. A strange vibration began to emanate from each of their chokers. As her eyelids became heavy, Alicia drifted into sleep.

Slowing fading into view, Alicia again found herself on a large soft circular surface illuminated by a shaft of light. Again, she was completely naked, exactly as she had dreamed the earlier evening. The same odd little man walked into view, just steps from the bed on which she sat. “You little bastard!” Alicia spat. “What kind of monster does this to people!” Tears began to well as Alicia moved as far away from him as she could on the bed. “Brian thinks I’m quite wonderful.” he laughed. “I just thought I would take this opportunity to introduce you to someone this evening Alicia. Slowly, another figure walked into the light. It was clad in the same uniform as Alicia now wore in the material world. Black patent high-heeled Ankle boots, led to black seamed stockings. Atop this was a body draped in a tight, short skirted, low cut lacy maid’s dress with lacy trim and apron. The same black gloves sheathed the figures hands. Though the figure’s body had the shape of a beautiful woman, filling out the uniform as well as Alicia did, it’s skin was a pale blue, and it’s head was bald with pointed ears. It’s face was distinctly male with a malevolent grin and yellow glowing eyes. “This is the spirit that resides in your new garment my dear!” Alicia was paralyzed with fear. The creature before her sent shivers through her spine. " He just wanted me to let you know how much he enjoyed draping your body. He loves each and every minute he has in contact with your flesh.” Alicia was so sickened she couldn’t speak. “He would however request that you stop trying to resist, and to show the proper respect to young Brian.” Alicia’s anger boiled over, “I don’t know how you made these things,” looking at the creature dressed as a maid, “or where you found this degenerate ghost, but I will fight you with everything I have. You’ll lose in the end!” Both of her tormentors laughed long and hard at this, “the lovely little maid has fire!” As both continued to laugh Alicia’s senses faded once more.

Awakening in the morning, Alicia found herself embracing her fellow maid. Both women awakened at the same time. Alicia could see that Diane’s eyes were red from crying. After taking care of their appearances and hygiene, both women repaired to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for themselves. After eating their fill, both cleaned their dishes.

Afterword, both maids strutted into the living room and stood shoulder length apart. Immediately they began to do jumping jacks. It was quite a sight in their uniforms and high-heeled boots. After several hundred, each joined hands and began to do deep knee bends. It became quite clear that their uniforms intended to keep their new bodies in shape.

Exhausted and sweaty, both women then walked themselves into the shower. Washing every inch of each other, scrubbing the other’s body, they cleaned themselves. After finishing they toweled themselves off and took up positions standing in the living room. The water and soap seemed to have no detrimental effect on the uniforms the wore. After they had air dried, Alicia and Diane grabbed the pad and paper and left the house. Climbing into Alicia’s car, they took off toward destinations unknown to either woman. Alicia glanced into her rear view mirror at her own eyes. She had no idea where this day would take her.

The two maids traveled for most of the day. From morning into late afternoon their controlled bodies traveled in Alicia’s car. Alicia’s gloved hands guided the steering wheel as her booted feet worked the pedals. She could only watch helplessly as her uniformed body bended to another’s will. Their course took them from the city out onto the highway. From Alicia’s relatively small town the car carried them toward a fairly large city. Occasionally, she would look over at Diane, her fellow passenger. As their eyes met a million unspoken words passed between them. Almost as bad was the reactions of passing motorists. Their responses ran the gamut from mystified stares to laughing mockery. None of them knew quite what to make of the ball gagged maids in the small car.

Entering the city, Alicia’s uniform drove the car onto a tree lined street near a large college campus, bringing it to a stop in a parallel parking spot. Alicia’s gloved hands picked up the legal pad and scrawled a message. “We have reached our destination. How do you feel we should proceed?” Alicia’s hands passed the pad and pen to Diane, who read it before her own maid’s uniform wrote out a response. “Before we embark on our mission, why don’t we take a stroll. I would like to have Diane experience the joys of having others admire us. She would do well to have the eyes of others lust after our form.” Finishing, Diane’s gloved hands passed the pad back to Alicia even as her eyes widened in horror at the written words. Alicia matched her horror as her hands wrote a response, “That sounds lovely! I think Alicia would also benefit from seeing how people react to her body while it is in it’s new garb! This will be wonderful!?” Even though she know it would do her no good, Alicia struggled against the overwhelming power of her uniform. Her impending humiliation motivated her to fight with all of her might. Her feet and ankles strained against the insides of those heeled boots, her legs pressed against the stockings that sheathed them, she could feel her body flex in it’s corset, her arms and hands fought the power of the gloves. All of it proved useless. The two maids climbed out of the car and joined each other on the sidewalk.

Holding hands they began to stroll down the street. In perfect sync, their towering heels clicked on the cement as each foot carried them forward. Both right, then both left, in an endless cycle. Their long stockinged legs scissoring back and forth as the women strode down the lane. As passersby caught site of them Alicia would fight against the ball gag in her mouth in an effort to scream for their aid. Looks of horror and surprise greeted them from college students going about their business. Worse was the looks of amusement and lust that the young men showed them. Groups of frat boys would hoot and holler their approval that the ladies choice in wardrobe. Even as Alicia tried to shout some plea for help, Diane could only close her tear filled eyes tightly, humiliation and shame overcoming her. Hand in hand the two maids paraded for all to see.

Their walk continued for almost a half an hour. Suddenly, Alicia became aware of a wild eyed old woman off to the side of their path. In long flowing garb, and disheveled hair, she was watching the two maids with great interest. As the women continued on their way, she shadowed them off to Alicia’s right side. After a while they neared and alleyway. As they approached it, the woman ran towards them as she pulled something from her bag. Showering the maids in a strange powder, Alicia felt a electric sensation pass over her. Staggered, her hand let go from Diane’s as she stood there and tried to regain her balance. She was moving of her own accord! Before she knew what to do, the old woman grabbed her and Diane by their arms and pulled them into the alley. “Quickly ladies, we haven’t much time!”

Dashing into the alley on their high heels the two women overcame their confusion enough to undo the ball gags in their mouths, letting them drop the the ground. “I’ve never encountered magiks this strong before.” the old woman rasped. Seizing the opportunity, Alicia immediately began clawing at the uniform covering her body. To her unbearable frustration, she found it still bonded to her. “Come off damn you!” she screamed, tears streaming down her face. Diane pulled on her own garments, to equally useless effect. “I’m sorry pretties, my spell only put the spirits in those clothes to sleep momentarily, they’re still enmeshed with you physically. “Who are you!” Diane managed to ask. “I’m an old soul with some knowledge of sorcery. I spotted you two as you went on your merry way, and sensed the evil magiks involved. I can even see whose handy-work this is. He who crafted these garments is know to me.” “Can you help us?!?” Alica cried in desperation. With her hand on her chin the old woman revealed her thoughts, “I can try. the powers involved here are incredible and evil. I will need to do much research. For now, all I could do was put the spirits directing you into a momentary trance so that I could confer with you both.” “M-momentary?” Diane managed, fear overpowering her. “Yes, they sleep for only a bit at my behest and will remember none of this. They will not be able to pry the memory of our conversation from your minds as well.” Walking around the two women, studying them carefully, the woman continued to speak. “Oh my pretty young women, I fear for you both. He who made these clothes is powerful and horrible indeed. Worse, the men whose souls now imprison you have a powerful hatred for you both. They revel in the power they have over your beautiful bodies.” Alicia and Diane stood there, pulling at the uniforms despite themselves, tears streaming down their faces. “Have courage dears, I will work on saving you from this fate.” the old lady intoned as she began to walk out of the alley. “Wait! Don’t leave us!” Alicia pleaded. “Fear not, I will be able to track you. I will return.” She said as she trotted away.

Standing there the two maids didn’t know what to do. Finally, Alicia collected her thoughts. “We had better put the ball gags back on so that the bastards in these suits don’t suspect that something was going on.” she said sadly. “I-I suppose your right. God, I hope that crazy old lady can figure this out. " Diane agreed, as she and Alicia picked the ball gags up off the ground. Tears streaming down their faces, the two women had just closed their clasps when the strange tingling sensation passed over their bodies. Alicia closed her eyes and offered a prayer that the old woman knew what she was doing as her body returned to a state of helpless servitude. As the uniforms regained their senses, the two maids again grasped hands and walked from the alley, continuing to parade down the street.

Alicia and Diane, slaves to matching French maid uniforms continued to walk hand in hand down the sidewalks of the college campus their uniforms had forced them to travel to. After an hour and a half more of humiliation and degradation, the two women completed their stroll back to Alicia’s automobile. Releasing their grips each proceeded a their uniform directed them to. Alicia opened the trunk and retrieved yet another boxed uniform and ball gag, while Diane got the pad and paper from the car’s cabin. Helpless passengers in their own bodies, the women walked off on a course that only their uniforms knew the ultimate destination to.

After twenty minutes, the two women arrived at an apartment house. Walking through the halls and up two flights of stairs, the two women arrived at apartment 22B. Prompted by her uniform, Alicia bent forward at the waist and gracefully placed the package she was carrying in front of the door. She then knocked three times. After the third knock, she and Diane, in perfect synchronization leaped into full runs, down the hall and into the stairwell, leaving view handily before anyone in the apartment had a chance to open the door. Their long stocking legs’ muscles pumped them forward, deftly running the women on the tips of their unimaginably high heeled boots. Despite having full knowledge of it’s fruitlessness, Alicia struggled to try and stop her body’s enforced actions. She grunted through the ball gag in her mouth as she tried to move of her own accord. her arms and shoulders fought against the motion of the run, her muscles strained, her feet tried to stop the back and forth scissoring of the boots’ motion. Still she ran. Glancing to her left, she could see Diane doing the same, all the while clutching the pad and paper her gloves had forced her to carry. “I believe we have done well. The sister garment we left will seize her body shortly.” Alicia read. With no input from her, Alicia’s arms shot out and grabbed the pad and pen. “Who is this woman that we are adding to our family?” Diane’s arms did as Alicia’s just did and wrote a response. “Her name is Judy Fullbright, she was Brian’s babysitter several years ago. He was always attracted to her and she treated him rather shabbily. She’s young and fit and lovely, and will make a perfect servant.” Alicia caught sight of Diane’s eyes. They matched the look of horror in her own. As her own uniform had done earlier with Diane, they were now being forced to set up some poor young woman for the hell that they were now experiencing. Despite their own revulsion, Diane and Alicia’s uniformed bodies celebrated their hard work. While their faces were contorted in confusion, their bodies acted like giddy little school girls. Hopping up an down on their heeled feet, clapping their gloved hands together, before finally embracing one another like sisters.

After more than an hour an hour standing there in their embrace, huddled in the darkened stairwell, Alicia and Diane walked back up and down the hall way. Quietly they walked toward the door, the only sound of their journey coming from the rhythmic clicking of their heels. Arriving at the door, Alicia found her hand reaching out and turning the knob. Finding it unlocked she and Diane walked inside, closing it after them. Walking into the unfamiliar apartment, the women saw a young woman in the process of disrobing. She couldn’t have been more than twenty years old, with dyed pink hair in a bob cut. She had very large breasts and seemed to be dressed in a pair of cut-off jean shorts and a black T-shirt. She was obviously fast asleep, with one of the maid uniform’s collars on guiding her unconscious form. Her head tilted the the side and eyes shut, her mouth was slightly agape. Her arms pulled her shirt and shorts off, before walking over to remove the articles her collar directed her to from the package Alicia had removed earlier. Alicia screamed against the gag in her mouth, desperate to wake the young woman before it was too late. Though she and Diane made as much noise as they could through the rubber in their mouths, the young woman continued to go about her collar directed business. First her panties, corset and bra. Reaching down, her arms pulled up the long black stockings, transforming her legs into shafts of liquid sex. Next came the gloves and dress. After her bonnet was in place she sat down to lock the five inch heeled patent boots onto her poor feet. Finishing it’s business, the dreaming girl stood ramrod straight, her arms to her sides. Perfect posture save for her head tilted to the side, blissfully sleeping. Alicia and Diane could only look on in horror at their newest co-worker. Another woman had joined Brian’s domestic team. When Judy Fullbright awakened, she would find herself a slave.

After an hour, Judy began to slowly awaken. Alicia watched as the girl’s eyes fluttered open. Emerging from her slumber, the young woman was plunged into a most shocking situation. She was now standing in her living room dressed up in some kind of fetishistic maid’s uniform. Not only that, but two women in identical costumes with ball gags in their mouths were standing across from her. “W-what the hell is this!” she shrieked. “I-i just dozed off for a minute..., I put that box over to the side and..., hey! I can’t move! Why can’t I move!!!” Alicia could see the look of confused horror wash over the young woman’ face as she tried her damnedest to move her limbs. Brow furrowed, sweat beading, the young woman grunted in frustration as she tried to control what was rightfully hers, her own body. Suddenly, her body strode forward to the package the uniform that was now directing her had arrived in. “W-what is this? I’m not moving! I’m not doing this! Oh god, please help me!” she pleaded to Alicia and Diane. They could only watch helplessly. Diane cried behind her gag, Alica only watched sadly. Judy’s gloved hands reached forward and pulled the ball gag up. “Stop! Please stop!” she screamed as her own hands forced it into her mouth before closing it’s clasps, silencing her protests.

Returning Judy to a straight and proper posture, her uniformed body stood at attention. Diane’s hands worked the pen and paper. Alicia could read the words. “Welcome fellow servant. The body you now find yourself draping is a gift from your new master.” Reaching across the distance between them, Judy’s gloved hands grabbed the pen and pad as her horrified eyes registered the words. Her hands then wrote their own communique before holding it up to Alicia and Diane. “I shall endeavor to do all I can to make myself worthy of the gift of this beautiful body. My service will be exemplary.” Alicia looked at Judy, sadly registering the look of utter confusion and terror in her eyes at finding her body hijacked. Alicia found herself uttering a silent prayer that the old woman they had encountered earlier could find a way to rescue them from their prisons.