The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

From Hydroman to Hydrofuck

Part 2: The Cumming of Hydrofuck

For twelve hours, Manta Ray was on pins and needles. He did everything he could to busy himself realizing that he had to give a sufficient amount of time for his Octo-clam, Cum Collector and Manta helmet to do their jobs and convert Hydroman into Hydrofuck. From chastising his Manta Men to making plans to attack Atlantis to plotting a course that would allow him to plunder the Carribbean sea lanes at will, Manta Ray did everything in his power to bide his time until Hydroman’s conversion was finished. However, he still cast occasional yet furtive glances at the Octo-clam noting that not so much as a whisper came from where his creation sat.

When the twelve hours expired, Manta Ray strode confidently yet eagerly towards the Octo-clam and commanded it to “OPEN!” The creature did so to reveal its helpless captive still caught within its tentacled clutches. Although now Hydroman was covered with sweat and glistened with a fine clear sheen from the liquid-like ooze of the Octo-clam’s tentacles. Manta Ray marvelled at the erotic scene before his eyes and removed both the oversized Cum Collector from Hydroman’s depleted package and the Manta helmet from Hydroman’s head.

“RELEASE HIM!” ordered the villain as the tentacles of the Octo-clam lifted Hydroman’s body up and out of its maw and onto the floor of Manta Ray’s expansive yet private bedroom deep within his Manta base.

“Welcome home, Hydrofuck,” Manta Ray opened his arms lovingly to the former hero, “Welcome home, my slave and my lover! Now come to your master so I may give you a proper greeting.”

Hydroman, now Hydrofuck knelt on the bedroom floor on his hands and knees. He had not slept throughout his indoctrination, only dozed in a hypnotic stupor once he had stopped resisting. Finally free of the Octo-clam he was left disoriented and unsure of where, or even who, he was. But the sound of Manta Ray’s voice, his Master’s voice, brought clarity.

“Yes Master,” Hydrofuck said deferentially. He rose to his feet, but kept his eyes demurely lowered. He stepped obediently into Manta Ray’s embrace.

If Hydrofuck had looked up into Manta Ray’s eyes, he would have noticed that the villain was all a quiver with anticipation. He had done it! Manta Ray could not believe that he had actually done it! He had fulfilled his greatest dream and his heart’s desire. He had finally defeated Hydroman and turned him into his faithful sex slave Hydrofuck. And there was no one to stop him or reverse the process or challenge him. There were no last minute heroics from Tempest or Mera or any of the other Justice Leaguers as there had been in the past to prevent something like this from happening. For once, Manta Ray had clearly won and now it was time for him to claim his prize.

Manta Ray could barely restrain himself when Hydrofuck stepped into his embrace. The villain planted a powerful and lustful kiss on his sex slave’s lips as he drove his tongue down the ex-hero’s throat. Manta Ray savored the touch of his hands as they roamed down Hydrofuck’s broad back to his hot luscious bubble butt, the slick feel of his cock as it stretched itself within its black lycra entombment yet pressed itself against Hydrofuck’s green lycra encased member, and the warmth of the Atlantean’s body as Manta Ray himself felt the temperature rise in the room.

Breaking the lip lock when oxygen became more of a concern than giving into his lust, Manta Ray gasped, “Smile and be gay of heart, Hydrofuck! You have come home to your master and I am greatly pleased with what I see in you.”

Manta Ray sauntered around Hydrofuck taking in the full sight of his sex slave from head to toe as he allowed a single finger to trace a path around Hydrofuck’s body from the tip of his cock, over his two luscious globes, to the crack of his ass and back again, “Now is the time for the fulfillment of fantasies—my fantasies—and I have always longed to fill your ass with my cum, Hydrofuck. Give me a lap dance! Use your body to seduce me into fucking your brains out. You may remove your clothes except for your green tights. I—and I alone—shall enjoy the privilege of removing those when the time comes.”

Manta Ray pulled up a chair, placed it near the foot of his expansive bed and plopped himself down in it, “Begin, Hydrofuck!”

Hydrofuck moved to obey his Master’s command. He stood about a foot in front of where Manta sat. With his smooth, muscular legs slightly spread, and his gloved hands behind his head, Hydrofuck began a seductive dancing, swaying his slender hips to imagined music.

Hydrofuck thrust his hips forward. His dick, already hard from the pleasure of serving his Master, prominently tented his green tights. He slowly moved his hands down, running them over his powerful pectorals, then letting his fingers dance circles over his pert nipples through his tight orange lycra shirt. Gradually, he let his hands run down his chiseled abs, then down to his muscular thighs, where he let them rest, highlighting his bulge as he undulated before Manta Ray.

Hydrofuck then turned around slowly, moving a step closer to Manta as he did so. He arched his muscular back, and then bent forward giving Manta an ideal view of his sculpted bubble butt in tights. Hydrofuck placed a hand on each ass cheek, rubbed them, and then pulled back and spanked himself, giving a soft gasp for Manta’s pleasure. He then ran his hands down the length of his legs, bending further forward and placing his ass even more keenly on display.

Hydrofuck stood, and looking back over his shoulder, he slowly removed each of his green lycra gloves. He took the fingers of each glove in one hand, and the wrists in the other behind his back, and ran them back and forth over his tight butt. He then turned around to face Manta Ray once more, taking another step forward that had him straddling his Master’s lap, and laid the gloves over Manta’s shoulders.

The hero-turned-sex slave continued his seductive motions as he stood over Manta’s lap. He reached to his waist and began to slowly draw his tight lycra shirt up his torso and then over his head, revealing a pale, muscular chest that a marble statue would envy. He whirled the shirt by its sleeves above his head before tossing it away.

Now clad only in his tights, Hydrofuck drew even closer to Manta Ray, straddling the villain’s lap such that his tights-sheathed cock just touched that of his Master. He looked at Manta Ray adoringly with his wide blue eyes, as he softly whispered. “Have I pleased you Master?”

As Hydrofuck performed his dance, Manta Ray gazed and occassionally gasped at the sight he saw. From Hydrofuck’s swaying hips to his engorged cock trying to fight its way out of his green tights, from the ex-hero’s display of his tight bubble butt to his straddling of Manta Ray’s lap, the villain was in such a state of complete bliss that he seemed almost mesmerized by his sex-slave’s performance. The only signs of life the villain showed was his labored breathing and absent stroking of his black-lycra bound cock. Never, ever in his wildest dreams did he believe that his plans would come to such fruition—Hydroman was now his faithful Hydrofuck and performing for his pleasure and his pleasure alone.

When Hydrofuck spoke to him, Manta Ray shook his head in an effort to pull himself back to reality and stared with pure lust into the eyes of the ex-hero who seduced his cold heart.

“Yes,” Manta Ray hissed lustfully as he looked into the eyes of his sex slave, “You have pleased me well, Hydrofuck, but now you will please me even more once I take you to my bed and fuck your hot bubble butt until you scream my name!”

Planting another long and powerful French kiss upon Hydrofuck’s lips, the villain wrapped his powerful arms around his fuck toy’s waist, lifted both himself and the ex-hero out of his chair and carried his sex-slave over to his bed. Breaking the liplock, Manta Ray dropped Hydrofuck onto his bedsheets, roughly pushed the ex-hero onto his back, spread his fucktoy’s legs to either side and traced with his middle finger the outline of a circle around Hydrofuck’s cockhead.

“Seductively crawl to the center of my bed,” commanded Manta Ray without taking his eyes off of Hydrofuck’s engorged cock, “Kneel with your ass facing towards me and do not move until I say otherwise. The time has come for me to consummate my ownership of you, Hydrofuck, and fill your ass with my cum!”

“Yes Master.” Hydrofuck did as he was commanded. He crawled to the middle of the bed, wiggling his tights-clad ass for Manta Ray’s enjoyment. When he reached the center he held his position as ordered, waiting eagerly to serve his Master.

Buried deep beneath the layers of indoctrination and sexual torture, what remained of Hydroman was near panic. The proud, masculine hero he was the day before would have wept with shame to have his ass taken by his greatest foe. But that hero was all but dead. Only Hydrofuck remained, and he was a willing and devoted slave, eager to be filled with his Master’s seed.

Retrieving his Manta helmet and adjusting its controls, Manta Ray fired two tight laser beams from the helmet’s view ports. These beams of light surgically burned a single hole in Hydrofuck’s tights directly over his asshole but avoided touching his skin. Once his delicate work was done, Manta Ray discarded the helmet and unzipped the front of his tights revealing his eager and engorged 10″ member which stood straight as a rod in anticipation of the pleasure to come. The villain crawled onto the bed and prowled on all fours over to Hydrofuck’s vulnerable ass, “The time has come for you to fulfill your role as my sex slave, Hydrofuck.”

Manta Ray took a long and admiring look at the tight and hot bubble butt of his sex-slave. He always had a weakness for a perfect pair of ass cheeks. And his fuck toy sure had an exceptional ass. Manta Ray for a while softly caressed the spandex fabric stretched over his sex-slave’s ass and even probed his tight hole with his middle finger.

Moving into position directly behind the ex-hero, Manta Ray grabbed Hydrofuck’s waist and without ceremony rammed his thick ten inches of cock deep into Hydrofuck’s hole, as his entire being became centered on ass-fucking the Ex-King of Atlantis!

“This is...how I’ve...always wanted...YOU!” snarled Manta Ray as he repeatedly drove his hot meat deep into the inner recesses of Hydrofuck’s ass, “To take...you in...your tights like...the fucktoy...that you...ARE!”

“Fuck!...You’re tight!” the villain hissed as he slipped into a humping rhythm that allowed his black-lycra covered hips to slap against Hydrofuck’s green-lycra covered ass with every penetration his cock made of the ex-hero’s tight hole, “Oh YES!...Fucking Hydrofuck!...How does...it feel...to be...fucked by...your MASTER?!”

Hydrofuck moaned as Manta Ray drove his rod deep into his firm, tights-covered ass. Every raw thrust from the villain filled the former hero with both pain and pleasure. Though Manta’s monster cock split Hydrofuck wide, the passionate, masterful fucking had Hydrofuck’s own cock with stiff and drizzling pre-cum in his tights.

“It feels... So good Master,” Hydrofuck panted between gasps and groans. “To have you inside me... Serving you... Knowing I... belong to you... I love you Master. Please... Fuck me harder.”

“Indeed I...shall Hydrofuck!” snarled Manta Ray as he began to redouble his efforts on the ass of the former Atlantean hero, “Indeed I...shall. And...when I...cum I...want you...to scream...my name! Do it...Hydrofuck...do as...your master commands!”

Between Manta Ray’s grunts and groans as he drove himself over and over again and penetrated Hydrofuck deeper and deeper with each and every thrust, the villain felt himself getting closer and closer to climax. He did hold back to stave off cumming inside Hydrofuck’s ass too soon, but Manta Ray knew that eventually he was going to achieve his darkest dream and fill the rectum of his former nemesis, Hydroman, with his cum. And as Manta Ray slapped the green lycra-covered ass cheeks of Hydrofuck to egg on his faithful sex slave—not that he really needed it—Manta Ray knew that his moment to cum had drawn near.

“I am...cumming Hydrofuck!” screamed Manta Ray as he thrusted himself forward in a powerful move that ejected load after load of pent-up cum into Hydrofuck’s tight hole, “Yes! Yes...Scream my name...Hydrofuck...scream it!”

“Yes my Master,” Hydrofuck moaned. “Fuck me Manta Ray,” the former hero begged as the villain pounded his firm ass. His own cock was rock-hard and drooling from Manta’s masterful thrusts. “Fuck me Master! Fill me with your seed! Oh yes Manta! Yes Master! Take me! Fuck me! Fill me!” Hydrofuck yelled, panting breathlessly as the villain blew his mighty load inside him, “AAAAAHHHHHHH.....FUCK ME MASTER....IT FEELS SOOOO GOOOODDD!!!!!

Hydrofuck looked into the mirror and saw what he always wanted: being dominated by the Strong Manta Ray. He was being finally taken and turned into a slave. It felt so right, so good. Master was pounding him hard taking what was his. He felt his hands roaming his body, grabbing his nipples and twisting hard. All his Master BlackManta did was for his pleasure only, and Hydrofuck was happy to serve such strong man.

He felt his cock leak precum like an open faucet. His Master was fucking the cum out of him. He hope that first fuck would last forever....

Hydrofuck moaned as Manta Ray drove his rod deep into his firm, tights-covered ass. Every raw thrust from the villain filled the former hero with both pain and pleasure. Though Manta’s monster cock split Hydrofuck wide, the passionate, masterful fucking had Hydrofuck’s own cock stiff and drizzling pre-cum in his tights.

“It feels... So good Master,” Hydrofuck panted between gasps and groans. “To have you inside me... Serving you... Knowing I... belong to you... I love you Master. Please... Fuck me harder.”

“Indeed I...shall Hydrofuck!” snarled Manta Ray as he began to redouble his efforts on the ass of the former Atlantean hero, “Indeed I...shall. And...when I...cum I...want you...to scream...my name! Do it...Hydrofuck...do as...your master commands!”

Between Manta Ray’s grunts and groans as he drove himself over and over again and penetrated Hydrofuck deeper and deeper with each and every thrust, the villain felt himself getting closer and closer to climax. He did hold back to stave off cumming inside Hydrofuck’s ass too soon, but Manta Ray knew that eventually he was going to achieve his darkest dream and fill the rectum of his former nemesis, Hydroman, with his cum. And as Manta Ray slapped the green lycra-covered ass cheeks of Hydrofuck to egg on his faithful sex slave—not that he really needed it—Manta Ray knew that his moment to cum had drawn near.

“I am...cumming Hydrofuck!” screamed Manta Ray as he thrusted himself forward in a powerful move that ejected load after load of pent-up cum into Hydrofuck’s tight hole, “Yes! Yes...Scream my name...Hydrofuck...scream it!”

“B L A C K M A AN T A !!!!! M Y M A S TE R !!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

Manta Ray hold Hydrofuck tight, hand on his chest, pinching the thick nipples, pumping even more of his modified cum inside his slave. He felt Hydrofuck ass milking every drop of his cum starved for more.

“YES!...YES!...YES!...” screamed the villain as he experienced the most earth shattering orgasm that he had ever felt in his life. The villain’s eyes glazed over as his cock ejected load after load of warm cum into Hydrofuck’s firm ass. When his evil task was done, for a full minute, the villain shook like a leaf in a high wind as he halted his thrusts and savored the slick feel of his cock buried between his sex slave’s luscious globes, “Oh yes...Hydrofuck...you are indeed...a luscious fuck!”

Realizing that both he and his fucktoy were spent from this sexual play, Manta Ray pulled himself out of Hydrofuck’s ass with a reluctant groan, grabbed the ex-hero’s butt cheeks and shoved him forward until Hydrofuck was laying face down on the bed. Seizing his fucktoy by the waist; Manta Ray flipped Hydrofuck onto his back, pinned the ex-hero’s wrists to the bed with his powerful hands and lowered his body atop Hydrofuck’s chiselled chest. As Manta Ray’s cum-covered cock rubbed itself against Hydrofuck’s lycra-encased member, the dominant villain stared lustfully into the eyes of the doomed hero beneath him. Manta Ray’s greatest dream had finally come true—he had not only fucked Hydroman’s brains out but he had also dominated him mind, body and soul. And now he was going to reinforce that fact!

“Our union is now consummated, Hydrofuck, you belong to me now,” declared Manta Ray as he rolled his eyes and revelled in the contact of having his cock rubbing against the ex-hero’s hardened member, “Tell me how much you enjoyed getting fucked by your Master. Tell me how good it feels to be filled with my seed. Tell me how much you love your Lord and Master, Manta Ray!”

When Hydrofuck was done, Manta Ray pulled the lower half of his body further up the ex-hero’s chest until his slowly hardening ten-inch cock hovered just above Hydrofuck’s mouth, “Suck the cock of your Master, Hydrofuck, and drink the sweet nectar of Manta Ray’s cum.”

Hydrofuck writhed eagerly beneath Manta Ray as the villain straddled him, his cock tenting his tights and growing stiffer from the contact from Manta’s own lycra-sheathed rod.

“Thank you Master,” the former hero offered breathily. “Thank you for fucking me and making me yours. It feels so good to be owned by you Master, and filled with your seed. I love you Master, and live only to please you.”

Hydrofuck stared at Manta Ray. His blue eyes were clear, his expression not slack like he was drugged brainwashed or hypnotized. His crotch bulged high and pulsed.

“I LOVE YOU MY MASTER Manta Ray!!!. I love the way you forced your thick Manta cock inside of me claiming me and my hole, riding me, making me stretch, groan and beg for more. The way your seed keeps me warm inside and feeds my soul... I know now with you breeding me, with your cum running inside me, I am Hydrofuck, Manta Ray SLAVE, your fuck toy for everything you desire...

“I love the feel of the weight of your body on me , the way you grab my hands and control me. The way your monster cock rubs against my slave cock.”

Hydrofuck looks at MASTER Manta Ray and raising his head kisses deeply his master. He lowers his head on the bed and said: “YOURS FOREVER MY MASTER MANTA.”

As Manta Ray shifted up Hydrofuck’s prone form, the brainwashed hero stared hungrily at his Master’s cock. The instant Manta Ray gave the command, Hydrofuck leaned in and wrapped his mouth around the villain’s mighty member. The monster cock ought to have been a struggle for a virgin cocksucker like Hydrofuck, but Manta Ray’s conditioning had taught him how to open his throat and take dick like a pro. Hydrofuck pumped his mouth up and down Manta’s cock, swallowing it nearly to the base before sliding back up, then driving back down again and again, while his tongue licked coaxingly at the shaft.

Manta Ray closed his eyes, threw his head back and reveled in the expert cocksucking Hydrofuck was giving him, “Yes! Ahhhhh! Yes! Ahhhh! Yes! That’s it...Hydrofuck...Suck it...Suck it all...Suck my cock...Suck it clean!”

The villain pistoned his monster cock up and down the ex-hero’s throat enjoying the stimulation of Hydrofuck’s tongue wrapping around his dick, “I’m cumming...I’m cumming! Ahhhh!”

Manta Ray fired a massive load into the mouth of his sex slave while he did everything in his power to keep the triumphant joy and exhilaration he now felt from fading away. Quickly slipping into a rhythm that perfectly matched Hydrofuck’s own motions, the villain face-fucked the former hero as he wildly and recklessly allowed his animalistic lust take hold. Finally he was Master of the Seven Seas! Finally he was Master of the Oceans! And finally he was the Master of Hydroman!

After a few minutes more of riding the ex-hero’s face, Manta Ray removed his drained cock from Hydrofuck’s mouth to the sound of a soft “pop”. Breathing in gasps from his sexual exhaustion, the villain allowed a sick and twisted grin to appear upon his face as he gently stroked the side of the ex-hero’s face and removed himself from atop Hydrofuck’s alabaster chest.

Turning his back to the ex-hero, Manta Ray got on all fours and positioned his black lycra covered ass in front of Hydrofuck’s face, “Kiss my ass, Hydrofuck! Worship my ass! Smell my sex and lick it clean!”

Hydrofuck swallowed every drop of his Master’s cum, and was grateful for the privilege. He was sad to have Manta’s cock removed from mouth, and was eager for his next opportunity to serve. He gazed hopefully at his villainous Master with the slavish loyalty of a puppy. So his heart leaped when Manta gave him his next order.

“Yes Master!” Hydrofuck moved to obey. He knelt behind Manta Ray and placed his hands on the villain’s hips. He then buried his face in the villain’s taut ass. He nuzzled the villain’s crack, breathing deeply of Manta’s musk. He tongued the villain’s ass desperately, probing Manta’s hole as deeply as he was able, as though he could drive his way through the black lycra that concealed it, moaning with longing all the while.

Manta Ray moaned as he eagerly accepted Hydrofuck’s attention to his ass, “MMMMmmmm...You are an...excellent cock sucker...and ass licker...my faithful Hydrofuck!”

The villain grounded his hands into the black silk covers of his bed as he closed his eyes and groaned as the former hero tried to probe him, “That feels...so good...my tights...and your tongue...against my hole...it is so goood!”

After several minutes of pure bliss, Manta Ray opened his eyes and hissed, “You are...indeed a....wonder of...wonders, Hydrofuck! But now...I command...you to...stop!”

Turning around to face the former King of Atlantis, Manta Ray smiled as he noticed an all too familiar stain from Hydrofuck’s green lyrca-encased crotch, “It seems that you enjoyed yourself nearly as much as I did. However, I have another form of pleasure in mind for you now.”

Manta Ray reached forward, pulled down the front of Hydrofuck’s tights and with his index finger wiped some of the cum off of the former hero’s dick and smeared it upon his own lips as though it were lipstick. Snapping Hydrofuck’s tights back into place, the villain repeated the gesture by taking his own cum from his engorged cock and pasting it upon the former hero’s lips as well.

“I wish for us to taste each other and enjoy the cum in our kisses as we embrace,” Manta Ray drew close until his cum-stained lips were only inches away from that of his sex slave, “Kiss me, my faithful Hydrofuck, show me how much you love your Master.”

Hydrofuck again didn’t even hesitate. Manta Ray barely finished giving his orders, he was leaning for the kiss, eager to know what next pleasure his Master had in mind for him. He was in love with his powerful Master and his wicked mind. For each new experience Hydrofuck discovered extreme pleasures he thought it never existed an bonded him even more to Manta Ray.

The kiss grew in intensity as Hydrofuck felt Manta Ray tongue take charge and rape his mouth. He was going to kiss him for as long his Master wanted, even if he would pass out from it. Nothing mattered but his Master pleasure.

Manta Ray kept the embrace strong tongue raping Hydrofuck’s mouth, feeling his and Hydrofuck erection grow.

Manta Ray collected more of his cum on his hand and told Hydrofuck: “Lick your Master’s hand clean My Slave.”

Hydrofuck licked eagerly, not missing on single drop of Manta cum. Manta Ray grabbed his slave face again and went back raping his mouth with his tongue.

When oxygen became an issue, Manta Ray broke the liplock and gasped, “Stop, Hydrofuck, your master commands it. Besides, I have a gift for you, I have noticed that you still wear the green tights of the hero you used to be, Hydroman. But you are no longer that hero, you are my faithful sex slave, Hydrofuck, and you should wear something fitting of being my fuck slave.”