The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: A hot MILF and her luckless husband check into the Glamity Bay Island Resort for a vacation filled with sun and sand. Instead she becomes addicted to the giant black island cocks they both become addicted to a mind bending fuck drug called Sinsemilla Diablo, or Devil’s Weed.

Author: Comments are welcome.

Fuck Weed is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Chapter 6 – Business Meating

“God I want your cock.” Mindy moaned into Chase’s ear as he slowly woke up in the warm muggy cabana. His beautiful wife lay next to him, her firm thigh between his, and her warm soft hand stroking his erect cock. She smelled lightly of soap and perfume, having taken a shower without waking him. Chase looked at her pretty face as he inhaled the scent of her aroused pussy.

Without saying another word she deftly slipped over top of him, straddling his hips, and slid onto his erection with a long soft groan. She lay her head on his chest as she slowly fucked herself on his cock. After a few moments she leaned up with her hands on his chest and rocked back and forth on him.

“Thank you for bringing me here Chase. It’s changed my life.” She said to him amongst little noises of pleasure. “I know it’s been strange with me fucking those big black cocks. I can’t lie to you, I’ve never had sex like that in my life, and I probably never will again, but I’ll cherish the fact that you brought me here and allowed me to explore it.”

Mindy paused, crying out in pleasure as she came, clinging to Chase as her pussy gushed all over his cock. As her orgasm subsided she leaned up again and resumed her rhythmic fucking.

“But you have to know that I love you so much baby, even more so for bringing me here. You can never please me like a big cocked black man can, but I’m your wife, I love you, and I will stay with you through anything. I know you don’t make enough money to afford this place, at least right now, and I’m OK with that. You work hard to give me a good life, and that’s enough.”

Chase didn’t know what to say, so he just started to fuck his wife as she rode on top of him. Her breathing increased as he started to fuck her harder and harder. Her large firm breasts lightly bounced on his chest, her hard nipples poking him gently. He took one of her breasts and brought it to his mouth, eliciting a squeal of pleasure from her.

“Oh god, fuck me baby!” Mindy cried out in a whisper. “You’re gonna make me cum again baby. Are you ready to cum?”

Chase responded with a groan as his cock started pumping cum into his beautiful wife’s tight pussy. Mindy held her husband tight as she rode his spurting cock to another orgasm. Afterwards she remained on top of him, his slowly softening cock still sitting warmly in her pussy.

“Let’s spend the day together, just you and me.” She said brightly. “No drugs, no black cock. Just you and me, together. We’ll go to the beach and swim in the ocean, maybe take a long walk, a romantic dinner, and then back here for some more sex. Tonight I’ll be your personal sex slave.”

“That would be great honey.” Chase answered with a smile. “I would love that.”

“Today can be our vacation, just the two of us.” Mindy said as she slowly climbed off Chase. She slid under the covers to quickly suck Chase’s cock clean of cum.

She got out of bed and opened the curtains letting the sun stream in. A smile slowly spread across her face as she looked outside. After a moment she stumbled a little and sat down on the wicker chair.

“Oh fuck. I forgot that your cum is still full of Sinsemilla.” She giggled a little, and smiled at her husband, her eyes were glassy. “Wow, it’s really fucking me up honey. This feels great.” She leaned back and closed her eyes.

When she opened her eyes again she glanced over at the dresser and saw the envelope sitting there. “What’s this?” she asked as she slid it to the edge of the dresser to pick it up. Opening up the envelope she pulled out an invitation. A small slip of paper fell from the invitation onto her lap. Mindy frowned slightly as she read it.

Mindy cleared her throat and announced ceremoniously: “Chase and Mindy Markman. You are cordially invited to be special VIP guests of honor at Glamity Bay’s Royal Toga Party.” She lowered the invitation and continued. “It seems we are one of 5 couples who will receive special costumes and have a reserved seat in the VIP area.”

“Oh, well great, I guess.” Chase said. He wasn’t sure he liked the idea of a party tonight. He was afraid it would turn into a giant orgy with him sitting in the corner.

“Well, I’m afraid that this just doesn’t fit in with our plans for the evening.” Mindy announced as if she were some kind of high society socialite. “I suppose we should stop by just long enough to stuff our faces!”

Chase laughed as his wife broke out in laughter. “We should wave to the little people on the way out too.”

Mindy kept laughing as she picked up the slip of paper that had fallen out of the invitation. She read it and stopped laughing. She looked up at Chase, her glassy eyes looking to the side.

“Fuck.” She said succinctly. “We have to drop by Buddy’s office at one this afternoon to discuss the timeshare.”

Chase looked down at his feet, but looked up again when Mindy slapped her knee. “Well that’s OK. We’ll drop by on our way to lunch and just tell him thanks but no thanks. We’ll be in and out in two minutes.”

“Great!” Chase said, his smile returning. “I’d rather spend as little time in there as possible, um, well, you know.”

“Not to worry dear, I’m in complete control.” Mindy said sympathetically.

“Yeah, and it’s not like we have to rush to get there.”

“I wouldn’t say that sleepyhead.” Mindy said as she stood up and started looking for something to wear. “It’s almost half past twelve. I’ve been up for hours while you snored away. You must have been pooped.”

“Pooped from so much popping I guess.” Chase said as he rolled out of bed to shower. “My balls feel like they’re three sizes too large.”

“Hmm, that could have some advantages.” Mindy replied with a smirk as she pulled out a dress to wear. “Now hurry or we’ll be late, and I’m getting hungry.”

Chase quickly showered and dressed. He wore a pair of comfortable pair of khaki shorts and a black floral Hawaiian shirt. Mindy, however, had chosen a tight red and white floral mini dress that barely covered her ass with a V-neck that showed off her tanned breasts.

“Um, honey, are you sure you want to wear that dress to Finny’s office?” Chase asked tentatively. “I mean you look great, uh, really great, but do you think it’s too, ah, revealing?”

Mindy looked back at her husband with a slightly glazed look. “Oh no, this is exactly what I want to wear. I mean, I want to look pretty.”

“Oh, well sure, you look more than pretty...” Chase replied, not quite sure what to say.

“Good, that’s what I want. I want to look pretty and sexy.” She slipped on a pair of white high heeled sandals, making her well tanned legs, and her ass look even tighter. She grabbed Chase’s hand and the couple made the walk from the cabana to the lobby.

They were greeted by a petite pretty black girl names Aisha. She was dressed in the ubiquitous bikini top and wrap around skirt. Chase did his best not to stare at her small, pert, and barely covered breasts as she led them to Finny’s office.

“Ahhh, Chase, welcome!” Finny smiled broadly and pumped Chase’s hand in greeting. Chase immediately felt cowed by the muscular black man. Visions of his huge erection floated through his head.

“And Mindy, you look perfect today, just as I expected you would!” Finny gave Chase’s wife a big hug. Chase’s heart sank as she melted against him and giggled.

“Why thank you Beau.” Mindy said, composing herself. But Chase could see her obvious signs of arousal. She bounced ever so slightly as she stood near the black man, her skin was flush, and her nipples were rock hard.

“Have a seat folks and we can discuss your future here at Glamity Bay.” Finny said indicating the couch across from his desk. Finny took a seat in his office chair and pulled up something on his laptop.

Chase sat down uncomfortably, his hands clasped in his lap. Mindy slowly made her way over to the couch and sat next to her husband without her eyes ever leaving Finny.

“Are you OK?” Chase whispered as she settled in next to him. “I mean, we’re still on the same page right? Tell him no thanks and get out of here?”

Mindy looked over to him distractedly. “Hmm? Oh, yes, definitely the same page. In and out. Why?”

“Um, you seemed, I dunno, weird a moment ago when we walked in.” Chase whispered back, worried.

“Oh, um, I guess I was just thinking about our afternoon together. I’m feeling horny already” She whispered back at him. Seeing his look of concern she added: “Don’t worry, everything is just fine.”

“Well, I don’t need to ask you how you enjoyed Glamity Bay.” Finny said with a huge smile opening his arms wide in a welcoming motion. “The real question is how can you not want to be a part of our resort, am I right?”

Chase looked over at his wife. She was gazing intently at Finny and nodding her head with a big smile on her face. He decided that he needed to speak up for the two of them. “Uh, listen Mr. Finny, Glamity Bay is really nice, but frankly, I think it’s a little out of our price range. Isn’t that right honey?” He nudged his wife. She looked over at him before realizing what he was saying.

“Oh, right.” She frowned. “He’s right Beau, we just don’t have the money to buy in right now. I warned you when we first met didn’t I?”

“Oh, you’d be surprised how often I hear that.” Finny continued undaunted. “We do our very best to find a plan that fits in with your budget.”

Mindy looked over at Chase, her eyes bright at the idea that they just might be able to afford a vacation property at Glamity Bay. This made Chase all the more determined to quash any possibility of them returning. He started to stand up, Mindy hesitantly started to follow.

“Really, thank you for your hospitality, but I just don’t see how we can...”

Finny interrupted him firmly, but nicely. “Ah but Mr. Chase, you haven’t heard my offer yet. Sit, let me see what I can do.”

The couple quickly sat back down as commanded. Chase looked down at his knees while his wife shifted in her spot.

“Based on your credit rating and your income that you provided to take advantage of this special stay...” He punched a few key and thought for a moment. “We can definitely give you a special introductory rate. You would start with a one hundred thousand dollar buy in, and thirty thousand dollar a year dues would give you four wonderful weeks a year here at Glamity Bay. That’s all inclusive mind you, limo at your doorstep, first class private airfare, and all expenses paid.”

Chase just stared at Finny, his mouth hanging half open. He knew that Glamity Bay was expensive, but the price that Finny was quoting was astronomical.

“What do you say?” Finny asked with a big smile.

“Oh Chase, that doesn’t sound like much!” Mindy said brightly. Chase thought she had lost her mind. “We can afford that right?”

“No!” Chase blurted out. “I mean, um, no, we can’t afford that much.”

Mindy was crestfallen. “Really? I mean we can’t afford it at all?”

“I’m sorry honey, I know how much you love it here, but we can’t even afford a tenth of this.” Chase turned to Finny, but couldn’t look up to meet his gaze. “I’m sorry Mr. Finny, I don’t know where you got our credit rating from, but it’s wrong. I filled the income questions out honestly, and that should tell you we can’t afford this.”

Chase took Mindy’s hand and started to get up to leave again but Finny put his hand on Chase’s shoulder and stopped him dead. It’s not that Finny used any force, but Chase reacted as if he’d been pushed back to the couch.

“I’ll tell you what...” Finny said, the smile on his face never wavering. “What if I could show you a way that you could afford your property here at Glamity Bay?”

Mindy looked over at Chase, her eyes pleading for them to stay. Chase shrugged his shoulders and sat back on the couch again.

Finny picked up the phone and dialed out front. “Would you send her in please?”

A few moments later a pretty young woman, probably in her late twenties or early thirties, opened the office door and walked in. She had long dark sun streaked hair and a pretty face that had almost a pixie quality to it. She wore a white blouse and a mid-thigh length fitted skirt and business like black pumps. She was strikingly pretty.

She walked over to Finny, kissed him on the cheek, and sat on the edge of his desk. Chase looked at her legs and caught a glimpse of the top of her laced top nylons peeking from the edge of her skirt. His cock twitched at the sight.

“Both of you remember Jenny I’m sure.” Finny said by way of introducing the young woman.

Chase and Mindy looked at each other. Neither of then recognized her. Suddenly Mindy gasped as she recognized the young woman.

“Oh my god! You were the receptionist the day we arrived!” Mindy exclaimed. “You look so different out of your, um, uniform!”

“Exactly!” Finny said praising Mindy. The older woman beamed at the attention and she sat a little straighter, subtly thrusting her breasts out. “Now Jenny, why don’t you tell Mindy and Chase your story.”

“Sure!” The pretty brunette said brightly. “When I first came to Glamity Bay it seemed so expensive. I never thought I would ever be able to afford it. When I’m not here, I’m a High School Teacher in Toronto. Now I make OK money doing that, I’m far from starving, but certainly not a hundred thousand dollars to buy in plus a couple of thousand a month in dues.”

Finny pulled a pipe from his desk and lit it. The thick smoke curled around his head as the Sinsemilla came to life. He stood up and held it out to Chase. “Chase? Would you like some?”

“Um, no thanks, not right now. Let’s just take care of business.” Chase said uncomfortably.

“No problem man.” Finny said with a giant grin. He turned and held the pipe so that the smoke wafted towards Mindy.

“But for two of my four weeks here, I work, usually at the front desk, but wherever I’m needed.” Jenny continued as she eyed the smoking pipe. “Besides, I still get two days off while I’m working here, and anyway, working at Glamity Bay is almost like being on vacation. Plus I supplement that by referring a few well chosen potential buyers to Glamity Bay whenever I can. Between working vacations and referrals I can easily make ends meet.”

“You be liking a toke Miss Mindy?” Finny asked as he watched the older woman inhale the smoke cloud, subtly holding her breath to get some effect from the drug.

Mindy looked at the pipe for a moment and again inhaled deeply, but shook her head no. “I think it’s best I don’t, but thank you.” She watched intently as Finny took the pipe away and held it out for Jenny.

“Oh fuck yeah! I mean, thank you.” Jenny said happily, her eyes wide with anticipation. With a big smile and a friendly shrug she put the pipe between her glossy lips and inhaled deeply. She handed the pipe back to Finny and closed her eyes for a few seconds. When she opened them again it was clear that the drug was starting to hit her.

Still holding the drug in her lungs she spread her legs wide and put one foot on the desk exposing her shaved pussy. She franticly started playing with her clit, little muffled moans coming from her throat. After several more moments she began to make little whimpering sounds and smoke began to escape. Finally she let out a long cry of pleasure and she started to exhale and cough the smoke from her lungs. “Oh fuck yes, fuck yeeees!” Her glistening wet fingers began to slow over her pussy as her breathing returned to normal. She cleared her throat and smiled as she pulled her skirt back down. “Sorry, but making myself cum when I take that first toke is a fucking incredible rush.”

Finny took a long toke on the pipe as he watched the young woman come down from her orgasm. “I see you didn’t wear panties, good girl.”

Jenny lifted her skirt up again to show off her bald pussy. “Of course, that’s the way you want it. I shaved special, do you like?”

Finny stroked his growing cock through his pants as he nodded. He casually looked over at Mindy and asked: “And what about you darlin’? What you be wearing under that pretty little skirt?”

Mindy started to answer, but found herself standing up and lifting her skirt up. “It’s none of your business, but if you must know I did wear...” Mindy stopped as she realized what she was doing. She looked down to see that she was flashing her own freshly shaved pussy, with no panties. “What the hell? But I always wear...” She fidgeted with her dress, confused, as if she wanted to pull it back down, but couldn’t quite figure out how.

“Good girl Mindy, your pussy looks beautiful.” Finny finally said after enjoying the view for a few moments.

“I don’t understand...” Mindy started to say quietly looking over at her husband, but she was interrupted by Beau.

“No worries Mindy, you should sit down again.” Mindy immediately obeyed and resumed her seat next to her husband.

“I wouldn’t trade my deal here at Glamity Bay for anything.” Jenny continued. “I mean, there’s no place better.”

“I admit Glamity Bay is nice, it’s got some great facilities and all.” Chase asked the pretty teacher. “But couldn’t you find another great resort for a fraction of the price where you wouldn’t have to work? Even all the pot, I mean, it’s the Caribbean, it’s all over the place. I mean, no offense Mr. Finny.”

“None taken Chase, none at all. But I do need to clarify; Sinsemilla is not marijuana in any way.” Finny replied with a large grin taking another long drag on the pipe. His huge cock was now clearly outlined pushing up against his pants.

“Oh god, he’s right honey, it’s definitely not pot.” Mindy said with a laugh. “I mean, I’ve smoked enough pot to know.”

Chase turned to his wife in surprise. “Since when do you smoke pot?”

Mindy quickly put her hand up to her mouth. Clearly she had not meant to blurt that out. But she continued anyway.

“How do you think I make it through the fucking boring afternoons? Anna May Jordan and I usually get together around two in the afternoon and blaze up.” Again, Mindy’s hand flew to her mouth again and her eyes opened wide. “Wait, I didn’t mean, well what I meant to say...”

“The preacher’s wife?” Chase exclaimed incredulously. “You sit around getting stoned every day with the preacher’s wife?”

“Well, not every day...” Mindy retorted, embarrassed by her blurted admission.

“Jenny, Chase has made an excellent point.” Finny inturrpted, redirecting the conversation away from Mindy’s indiscretion. “Will you tell him what makes Glamity Bay so special?”

“Oh, that’s easy.” Jenny answered with a smile. She slid across the edge of the desk towards Finny. Reaching down she unbuttoned the black man’s slacks, pulled down the zipper, and pulled out his massive thick black cock. The organ looked like an arm more than it did a penis. Jenny lovingly stroked the hard ebony shaft, gazing at it lovingly. “Look at this big black cock. There’s nothing like this anywhere else in the world, forget about the fact that there’s a whole island filled with them.”

Chase looked over at his wife. Mindy was completely enthralled at the sight of the massive black cock. Her wide eyes followed teacher’s hands as it stroked the impressive black erection. Her mouth was open slightly and she was breathing heavily watching the pre-cum slowly flow from the fat head.

“But that’s just the drug talking.” Chase offered. “I mean it’s big, but is it really that different?”

“Oh yes!” both women exclaimed in unison.

“It’s so big and dark and hard and perfect.” Mindy mumbled as she continued to stare at the Finny’s erection. “There’s nothing like having your pussy filled completely by a huge fucking black cock. No matter what you do or how you move it feels absolutely amazing.”

Chase was getting more than a little frustrated with his wife. He couldn’t understand how she could be so fixated on a cock, or that she had been smoking pot daily and he never even knew. “Well, that’s terrific honey, but we both know that we don’t have anywhere near to the money to buy in here.”

Mindy snapped out of her daze and looked over at Chase for a moment before turning back to Finny. “But Jenny works here half the time to help afford her property. With both Chase and I working part of the time couldn’t we really bring the cost down?”

“Well, you see, it’s not quite that simple Mindy.” Finny explained as he watched Jenny lean down to lick his cock clean of pre-cum. “This is a business, and if we just let everyone work off their commitment we couldn’t stay in business could we? We can only let you work for part of your membership, and only if we have a real need for your… talents.”

Finny looked at his laptop again and sighed. “You see Mindy, I’m afraid that Mister Chase here doesn’t have any real skills or talents that we can use, or that we don’t already have more than enough of, if you understand my meaning. But you Mindy, you may just have the kind of talents we could make use of here.”

Mindy smiled brightly. Maybe there was a way they could afford Glamity Bay! “Really? What kind of talent?” she asked naively.

Finny gently took Jenny’s chin in his dark hand. “Jenny my dear? Why don’t you show the Markmans your unique talents?”

Jenny’s eyes flashed with pleasure as she sat up. With a broad grin she reached up and slowly undid each button on her white blouse. “Well, my special talent is...” she said coyly before she quickly pulled open her blouse and burst out brightly, “I have really great tits. Isn’t that right Buddy?”

“That’s exactly right Missy, they are beautiful.” Finny said, watching as she revealed her large, perfectly shaped breasts. The young teacher posed for the couple, cupping her breasts, pulling at the erect nipples. “You see, these are the kind of breasts that keep countless Beverly Hills plastic surgeons rolling in dough trying to emulate. But this young beauty has the real thing. And the rest of her is spectacular too. She is every man’s wet dream. Am I not right Mr. Chase?”

Chase nodded without thinking. He suddenly felt very embarrassed. He had been watching the woman intently, painfully aware of the erection pushing against his shorts. He quickly looked over at his wife, but she was intently watching the other woman too and completely unaware of what was going on.

Mindy sat on the edge of the couch, squirming, and watched as the younger woman slowly stripped of her skirt. Unconsciously she touched herself, sliding her hands over her own large breasts, and across the tops and sides of her exposed thighs. “Oh my god she’s beautiful!” she said dreamily, inhaling deeply as the Sinemilla smoke circled through the room. Chase could see goose bumps forming on his wife’s exposed skin as she became more entranced by the pretty teacher’s lithe body.

Jenny swayed back and forth as her skirt slid down her tanned thighs. Chase couldn’t resist staring at the young woman’s beautiful breasts as they swayed slightly. Noticing this she stepped over toward him and leaned forward, resting her hands on his shoulders, enveloping his face in her warm fragrant flesh. Chase moaned inadvertently and started to nuzzle against her. Without realizing it he reached up to touch them, cupping the warm flesh in his hands.

“You can see the effect she has on men can’t you Mindy?” Chase distantly heard Finny ask. It took a moment to realize what was happening and Chase quickly leaned back away from the girl. Unfortunately laying back against the couch only thrust his erection up towards the woman, making Chase even more embarrassed.

“I can see the effect she has on him.” Mindy replied dreamily as she turned her attention to Finny’s massive hard member, pre-cum slowly flowing from the large slit. “And I can definitely see the effect she has on you, wow.” Mindy reached between her legs without realizing, touching her erect clit with her fingertips causing her to gasp inadvertently.

“Well my dear, she has the same entrancing effect on women too.” Finny said, slowly stroking his cock as he watched the young brunette.

Hearing Finny, as if on cue, Jenny slid away from Chase and over to Mindy, leaning close to the older woman. Before she could say anything Mindy found the young teachers perfect breasts pressed to her face. She inhaled deeply, a scent from the woman’s skin overwhelmingly enticing her. Mindy buried her face into the girl’s large breasts, kissing them, and licking them, her head spinning with desire.

Jenny reached down and ran her fingers over Mindy’s hard clit. “Oh my god you have a huge clit, it’s amazing. I wish I had a big one like this. Does it feel good when I do this?” she asked as she stroked her fingers up and down Mindy’s erect clit. “It’s like I’m jacking off your little cock.”

Mindy responded by moaning and writhing under the girl’s gentle touch. “Oh fuck that feels so fucking good!” she said, her voice quivering in excitement. She reached down and slid two fingers into her wet pussy as the young woman intensified her stroking. “Oh god yes you’re gonna make me cum...”

“No, not yet, not so fast.” Jenny said as she slowed her stroking. “Don’t touch yourself, let me do it.”

Mindy whimpered, but slowed down her gyrations. “OK...”

“Do you like my tits?” Jenny asked, eyeing Mindy, watching as the older woman succumbed to her touch. Mindy nodded, licking her lips. “Why don’t you play with them then? I love having my tits played with.”

Mindy’s eyes were wide with pleasure, her breathing quick and shallow. The younger woman was keeping her on the edge of control. She reached up and took Jenny’s breasts in her hands. The flesh was warm and firm, but pliant. Tentatively she put her face up to the warm flesh and inhaled the girl’s scent. She felt light headed, and even more horny as the gently scent entered her lungs. With a quiet moan she gently licked Jenny’s nipple, pulling at it with her lips before taking the hard nub into her mouth and sucking on it.

“Ahhh, nice. You like the smell don’t you?” Jenny said as she enjoyed having her nipples sucked and teased by the fit brunette. Mindy nodded, but didn’t stop nuzzling the big breasted teacher. “I take a little bit of Kali oil and rub a few drops in between my tits. Drives guys, and I guess girls, nuts. Why don’t you lean back again and let me work on your clit.”

Mindy did as she was told and leaned back, pulling her dress up a little farther to reveal her toned pelvis. She reached to touch her pussy, but stopped when Jenny teasingly waved her off with an ‘uh-uh’ motion of her outstretched finger. Instead Mindy cupped her breasts through her tight dress.

“This is such a beautiful big clit Mindy.” Jenny stopped briefly to reach over to Finny’s desk and retrieve a small plastic bottle. She squirted a couple of drops of oily liquid onto Mindy’s clit and her fingers. Putting the bottle down on the floor she resumed playing with the older woman’s erect clit. “There, a few drops of Kali oil will feel wonderful.”

The oil had the desired effect as Mindy’s clit began to tingle with pleasure. The slippery sensation of Jenny’s fingers as she moved her fingers over the hard nub drove her mad. “Oh fuck that feels so good, don’t stop...”

“Has your clit always been this big?” Jenny asked while she watched Mindy intently. “Does it feel, like, so intense because it’s so big?”

Mindy nodded, moaning and gasping with pleasure.

“How did you get such a big clit?” Jenny asked as she squeezed the clit between two fingers and gently petted it with the index finger on her other hand.

“Working out... oh fuck keep doing that!” Mindy gasped, writhing with pleasure. “I... I had a personal trainer, ohmygoddon’tstop!”

“Having a personal trainer gave you this big beautiful clit?” Jenny said leaning down to flick the pinkie sized nub with her tongue sending Mindy into jittering convulsions. “I work out all the time and mine is little.”

“No, it was part of the training...” Mindy said, trying to be vague. “I had a lot of weight to lose, I lost sixty pounds.”

“Wow, sixty pound huh, you look amazing.” Jenny said with a smile as she admired the older woman. She switched her rhythm and stroked Mindy’s erect clit slowly and hard. “But I want to know how you got this big hard clit. You have to tell me.”

Mindy looked over at Chase for a moment before turning her attention back to the beautiful young woman who was playing her body like a fine instrument. “It was my trainer Tony. I mean, I wanted to lose the weight, fast, and he came very highly recommended by my friends. Well I figured out why pretty fast.” Mindy explained breathlessly.

“It wasn’t just hard work that got my body like this. I mean I did work hard, I worked my ass off...”

Jenny playfully spanked Mindy’s ass. “I can see that, it’s a very nice ass.”

Mindy giggled and then squealed as Jenny started teasing her clit again. “Oh fuck, you’re killing me that feels so fucking good. Some of my friends said Tony would make the pounds melt off and that I’d never want to miss a workout. They were right.”

“He must have been some trainer.” Jenny prompted the other woman to get to the point. “But there are lots of great trainers...”

“Yeah, he was a little different.” Mindy was so entranced by the way the pretty young brunette played with her pussy that she forgot her inhibition about telling the story. She stared into Jenny’s eyes and let the story flow breathlessly. “He told me he could make the pounds literally melt off and give me the body of an athlete. I just had to agree to his training regimen. I would do anything to lose that weight, so I agreed.”

“I trained for two hours a day, every other day.” Mindy explained in between moans. “First Tony would give me an injection in the thigh...”

“Steroids?” Jenny asked in surprise.

“I don’t know what it was. He said it was all natural though.” Mindy continued. “Then he would run me through an aerobic workout and weight training for an hour. As the injection took effect I felt like I could go forever. But, a couple of minutes after the injection, my clit would start to get very sensitive. Then it would start to get hard and press against my workout clothes. And by the end of the hour it would be absolutely crazy horny, and my pussy would be sopping wet. Sometimes I’d cum just from working out. After an hour I just needed to fuck.” Mindy was breathing heavily, excited by her memory of the workouts.

“So what happened after that?” Jenny asked, intrigued by the story.

“Oh my god, he’d fuck me.” Mindy exclaimed, her eyes wide with excitement. “And I mean he’d fuck me hard, really pound me, for a whole fucking hour. Every imaginable position, he’d bend me and pose me anyway he please and then he’d slam his cock into me. I came over and over again, but he just kept fucking me like a machine until he came. He would fuck me for the whole fucking hour!”

“No wonder he came so highly recommended.” Jenny said, amazed at the story. “That guy must be a millionaire! The perfect way to lose weight.”

“Yeah, well, he’s kinda in jail now.” Mindy explained with a tinge of sadness. “Something about importing illegal substances. But fuck it, I got the body I wanted, I didn’t have to work that hard, and the sex was incredible.”

Mindy suddenly realized that her husband was sitting there on the couch next to them. “Oh, shit. I’m sorry honey, I wasn’t going to tell you.”

Chase stared at her. It seemed like everything he thought he knew about his wife was wrong, at least since they moved to Texas. He shuddered to think what might have happened before that. “I’m getting pretty used to it lately.” He said sourly.

“Don’t you worry about him, he’ll get over it.” Jenny said, dismissing Chase. She increased her speed on Mindy making the older woman quiver in a near orgasm. “I bet he’s never complained about your hot new body, has he?”

Mindy shook her head, unable to speak. Her body started to shake, her arms and legs jerking spastically as she relinquished control to the young teacher. She was about to cum like she had never cum before. It was going to be an earth shattering orgasm. She could feel her body start to rhythmically contract as she was about to go over the edge.

Before Mindy was able to climax Finny stood up, grabbed Jenny by her slim hips and sat back down in his office chair dragging the beautiful teacher with him. Jenny squealed and giggled as she stumbled back against his huge hard cock. Mindy cried out in frustration and, flailed against the couch, unable to control her limbs.

“I’m sorry folks. I think Jenny may be an unfair influence on your decision.” He said laughing as he looked down at her ass. Lining his massive cock up against her tight pussy he pushed the fat head between her lips. Jenny moaned loudly and closed her eyes with pleasure as the fat black cockhead slid into her, filling the first few inches of her pussy.

“Oh fuck yes.” Jenny moaned, her eyes rolling back in ecstasy. Reaching behind her she stroked Finny’s thick shaft with her fingers as she slowly took more and more of the massive organ.

“This is why I do it.” she moaned “You can’t get fucked like this anywhere else in the world. It’s not the Kali, which is fuckin’ wicked, but it’s these massive fuckin’ black cocks and the way these motherfuckers can fuck you all fuckin’ day.”

Chase watched as the young woman fucked herself deeper and deeper with the huge black cock. With every inch her moans became louder and more guttural until she lost herself in a powerful orgasm. Leaning back against Finny, her entire body shook, her arms grasping at her large beautiful breasts, her legs quivering and raising off the floor. Chase couldn’t help but stroke his erection through the cotton material of his shorts.

Mindy was mesmerized as she watched Finny fuck the young teacher. She slowly leaned back against the couch and pulled her toned tanned legs up and spread them wide. Her short sun dress rode up and exposed her dripping wet pussy. She slowly slid one hand down and started rubbing her clit.

“No, no, stroke your clit...” Jenny said through heavily lidded eyes as she slowly fucked herself on the huge cock. “Stroke your clit as if it was a little cock. It looks so fucking sexy when you do that.”

Looking down between her legs Mindy timidly took the inch long hard clit between her fingers and thumb and gently stroked is. “Oh my god that feels so good.” She moaned as she watched the hood slid back and forth alternately covering and exposing the swollen pink button. With each move she made she would gasp in pleasure and her legs would jerk. “Fuck I’m gonna cum!” she cried as she increased the speed of her fingers.

“Oh fuck baby, yeah, cum baby, make that hard clit cum!” cried Jenny as she started to cum. The young teacher pushed against Finny, burying his huge cock deep inside her. Her eyes rolled back and her entire body shuddered as an animalistic moan came from her open mouth. “Oh god I’m cum... cum...”

“Oh fuck I’m cumming!” Mindy cried as her body convulsed, her back arching back, and her entire body jerked. Her arms flew back and her pussy spurted a fountain of clear cum across the room. “Oh god fuck yeah!” she cried as another stream of cum sprayed from her pussy. Several additional sprays of cum were accompanied by guttural moans.

Both women gasped and spasmed as they recovered from their orgasms. Mindy stretched like a cat on the couch while Jenny started to slide up and down Finny’s massive cock again, cooing with pleasure. Chase’s cock ached in his pants watching the two women, but he was too intimidated by the huge black cock to pull it out and relieve himself.

“Hmmm, I see you do have a unique talent Miss Mindy.” Finny said with a smile as he stared at Chase’s wife lecherously. “Would you be interested in working here at Glamity Bay to help pay off a contract?”

“Oh god yes, I’ll do anything.” Mindy said sitting up straight on the couch.

“OK, well let’s give you a little trial then Mindy. Let’s see what else you have to offer.” Finny said with an evil grin as he reached for the phone. “Will you ask Kerry to join us please?”

Moments later the office door opened and in walked the redheaded waitress from the other evening. Chase’s cock twitched at the sight of her, sending a small spray of cum into his shorts. Kerry was dressed in the ubiquitous bikini top and flowered wrap. The redhead was slim and fit with what one would call a dancer’s body. The bikini covered small breasts, and freckles covered her tight torso. She put her handbag down on the desk before standing in front of Finny.

“You called boss?” she said with a big grin. She eyes her boss’ huge cock as it slid in and out of the pretty young brunette.

Finny gestured towards Mindy. “This is the one?”

Kerry smiled broadly as she turned to look over the older woman. “Oh yeah, she’s the one. I’m getting wet just looking at her.”

“Well why don’t you put her to work, see how she does.” Finny said, looking over the tall slim redhead.

“She’s a squirter...” Jenny teased lustily. “A big squirter, like you, and her cum tastes fantastic!”

“OK bitch.” Kerry said as she took a firm dominating stance. “You’re mine, make me cum.”

Mindy closed her eyes and moaned quietly to herself. Opening her eyes again she rose up from the couch. She stood for a moment before she began to sway her hips and dance seductively. She deftly undid the zipper on her small sundress and slid it down to reveal her large breasts. Her nipples were already hard, and Mindy saw the way the young woman looked at them. She gently began teasing them and pulling on them making them tighten even more, making them stick out rock hard.

She took a step forward, letting her dress slide to the floor, and put her arms around the tall girl’s neck. She kissed the redhead on the mouth, gently moaning as the girl kissed her back. Rubbing against Kerry she reached down and picked up the Kali pipe. She held the pipe to the young woman’s mouth until the redhead inhaled deeply then allowing herself to do the same. She put the pipe back down on the desk and kissed Kerry hard. Both women began to moan as the smoke started to effect them until their kiss exploded in smoke.

Kerry took Mindy’s chin in her hand and held her face close to hers. “That’s nice and all, but I told you to fucking make me cum bitch.”

Mindy was shocked for a moment. She hadn’t expected such a hard response. Regaining her composition she began to kiss the younger woman on the neck, deftly undoing her bikini strap with one hand, then slowly kneeling down she gently licked her pale pink nipples.

Without warning the redhead grabbed Mindy’s dark hair in her hand and pushed her to her knees. “I said make me cum!” Kerry pushed the older woman’s face against her shaved pussy. Mindy started to work on the redhead, eliciting moans of pleasure from the dominant girl.

Kerry leaned back against the desk and let one hand play with her breasts, the other holding Mindy close into her pussy.

“Fuck, she’s a natural. Definitely gonna make me cum, fucking soon too.” Kerry said breathlessly, her tight belly muscles spasmed in reaction to the other woman’s tongue. She grabbed Mindy’s hair harder and commanded the woman through gritted teeth. “Suck my clit bitch! That’s it, suck it hard, and use your fucking tongue on it.”

After only a few more seconds Kerry cried out in ecstasy as she came, her body spasming hard. She held Mindy’s face close in to her pussy the entire time before finally letting go of the woman’s hair. Mindy looked up at the redhead and smiled, her face slick with the woman’s juices.

“Oh fuck.” Kerry said breathlessly, allowing herself a small smile. “That was good little girl. Now let’s see if you can do it again.”

Kerry turned around and leaned against the desk. She leaned over a little bit thrusting her shapely ass out and spread her legs slightly. She looked over her shoulder at Mindy. “OK slut. Make me cum again, and make sure to lick my asshole, a lot.”

“Yes Ma’am.” Mindy said, obeying. She leaned forward and pressed her face between the other woman’s ass cheeks. It only took a few seconds for Kerry to start moaning and grinding against the older woman’s eager mouth.

“Oh god, she is good.” Kerry exclaimed, her voice rising in surprise and pleasure. “Fuck, she’s got her tongue in my asshole. Oh fuck she’s good.”

Mindy, obviously encouraged by the pleasure in the other woman’s voice pressed harder, and slid two fingers into the redhead’s wet pussy. She flicked her tongue between the girl’s asshole and the edge of her pussy, feeling her contract with each lick. She used her fingers to fuck the lithe girl’s pussy, moving as fast as she could until her fingers were a blur and Kerry’s pussy made wet noises.

“Oh fuck I’m gonna cum...” Kerry said as she leaned a little farther forward, spreading her quivering thighs wider. “That’s it bitch. Stick your tongue deep in my ass. Oh fuck, that’s it, just like that. Oh yeah, move your tongue like that! Oh fuck yeah I’m gonna cum!”

The redhead cried out in pleasure again as she came. Her pussy squirted over and over again onto Mindy’s face and onto her body. After the first few gushes Mindy opened her mouth to catch the liquid and greedily swallowed it.

“Oh fuck! Oh fucking god yeah! Oh my fucking god!” Kerry cried out as she clung to the desk, her strong legs unable to keep from shaking. “Oh yeah, that was good. You did really good slut.”

The redhead turned around and pulled Mindy to her feet. She greedily kissed the older woman, their tongues playing as both women enjoyed the taste of her cum. She finally stopped and held Mindy’s face again. She licked the older woman’s cheek.

“Now I’m gonna fuck you bitch.” She said menacingly. “I’m gonna fuck you so hard you won’t know your own fucking name.”

Kerry pushed Mindy back onto the couch next to Chase. Mindy moaned and looked at the girl with animal lust.

“Now play with yourself while I get ready. I want your cunt dripping wet.” Kerry commanded as she fished in her handbag. From it she pulled out a leather strap harness that she stepped into. Then she pulled out a big fat black double headed dildo and attached it to the harness. The front of the plastic cock was thick and long and hung down towards the older woman. The other end was shorter and bent, made to service the wearer at the same time. Putting one long lean leg up on the desk Kerry worked the other end of the dildo into her own wet snatch, groaning as it slid in.

Mindy stared at the sex toy, her eyes glistening with anticipation. She slid her fingers in and out of her pussy, coating them in her juices, as she pulled her legs up to give the redhead easy access to her waiting pussy.

“So, do you think you can handle it?” Kerry asked as she knelt down between the other woman’s spread legs and slowly slapped the thick dildo against her pelvis.

“Oh god that thing looks fucking huge!” Mindy said writhing with ecstasy. “I want you to fuck me hard with it.”

The young redhead looked over at Chase’s confined erection. She reached over and took it with one hand, holding it tight as she positioned the plastic cock against his wife’s wet pussy. Chase groaned uncontrollably at the touch, and at the sight of his wife begging for the younger woman to fuck her.

“Oh god put it in! Put it in! Oh my god stop teasing me! I want it so much!” she begged as she stroked the black shaft with her hands, lubricating it from her wet pussy. She threw her head back with a loud groan as Kerry slowly slid the cock in. “Ohhh fuck yes! Fuck me deeper!

Mindy looked over at her husband, seeing his pained needy look. “You like watching her fuck me don’t you? You say you don’t want to be here, but you fucking do, you fucking love watching me... Oh fuck yes! Fuck me! You fucking love watching me fucking all these black cocks!”

Chase tried to answer, but the sensation of Kerry’s hand on his cock was overwhelming.

“See? Just look at your fucking hard-on to see this chick fuck me with a big fat black co...” She taunted Chase when all of a sudden she stopped, her entire body tensed, her eyes glazed over for just a moment before she gasped with pleasure. She turned to the redhead. “Whoa, what was that? Of fucking jesus that’s good! What just fucking happened?”

Kerry grinned broadly as she slid the black dildo out of Mindy. “Oh you like that huh? I use it to train girls to take one of these guy’s monster black cocks all the way. As you hit near the bottom of the shaft it sends an electrical current through your pussy. Feels good doesn’t it?”

“Do it again, fuck me deep, fuck I want it.” Mindy begged as she nudged the woman deeper by wrapping her legs around the girl’s back. “Make me do that again.”

The young redhead slid the black dildo deep into the willing woman, stretching her pussy wide as the thick girth filled it. All of a sudden Mindy gasped with pleasure, her mouth open, her eyes rolling back, as her stomach tightened as her whole body shook.

“Oh fuck-ck... cum-cum-cumming... deep-er...” she gasped as she came, hard, one hand digging into the material of the couch, the other grabbing her large breast.

Chase watched his wife as she came harder than he’d ever seen her cum. And he also noticed that Kerry had her eyes closed and appeared to be cumming as well. Finally the redhead pulled the cock out slightly breathing deeply in relief. Mindy slowly opened her eyes and looked at the redhead with adoration.

“Oh my god, I have never felt anything like that, it was wonderful.” She purred to the other woman as she gently stroked her body with her fingers. “Did you cum too?”

“Mm-hmm.” Kerry answered with a breathy voice. “There’s a matching set of electrodes on my end. When you cum, I get to cum too. There are three settings, that was number two. You’re a good student Mindy”

“Do it again, I want to feel the hardest setting!” Mindy asked excitedly, her eyes sparkling with desire.

“In a minute. How about another smoke?” Kerry said reaching for the pipe.

Mindy nodded eagerly and watched as the young woman took the drug and lit it up. The redhead took a long drag from the pipe and started to slowly push the black dildo in and out of Mindy’s dripping wet pussy. Chase was amazed watching the girl as she rhythmically thrust her hips while the rest of her remained still. She handed the pipe to Mindy who took a long drag. The two traded off the pipe until both were absolutely stoned.

“Do you want to see a trick?” Kerry asked. Mindy nodded groggily as she enjoyed the gentle fucking she was getting. “Do you want to let your husband cum? I think his balls are going to explode if we don’t let him.”

Mindy looked at Chase, still mad at him for not just buying her a timeshare at Glamity Bay. But she was so stoned, and so horny, she really wanted to see cum spurting out of a cock so she nodded. “I guess so, if he wants to.”

Kerry looked at Chase, who writhed under her touch. “So? Do you want to cum Chase?”

Chase nodded frantically as he uncontrollably humped against her grip. “Yes, fuck yes, please, make me cum.”

The young redhead smiled. Letting go of his erection she deftly undid the button of his shorts, pulled down the zipper, and grabbed one pant leg to pull them down. Chase was a mess. His hard cock had been drooling cum for quite some time and it had covered his stomach with cum. Kerry slowly stroked the shaft of his erection and tsk’d at the mess.

“My you are a messy boy. I bet you’d love it if we girls make you cum all over, wouldn’t you?”

“Oh god yes! Please! Make me cum!” Chase pleaded.

“OK then. Mindy, I want you to take one hand and hold the base of your husband’s cock, hold his balls in your hand too.” Kerry instructed as she rearranged herself, pivoting Mindy’s hips up. Mindy squealed in delight. “Now watch what happens when we let your hubby complete the circuit with us.”

Kerry took hold of the head of Chase’s straining erection in one hand. Leaning up over Mindy she pushed the big black dildo deep into her wanting pussy. She quickly went deep enough to make the third connection. Mindy felt her body contract against the current, her mind exploding in orgasm as she felt the electricity go through her hand into her husband’s cock. Completing the circuit, Chase cried out and thrust his body madly as the touch of the two women forced his body to ejaculate. Cum flew up in the air and back down onto his chest as the young woman pumped his cock. He came so hard that it hurt, each contraction harder than the last forcing the cum along the length of his hard shaft. He watched as the redhead fought to stay upright as her body jolted uncontrollably until she could no longer stand it.

Slowly she pulled the huge dildo from the barely conscious older woman, careful to leave it in enough that the weakest stimulation continued. “Now just ride the orgasm baby. We can keep cumming together for a minute like this.” Mindy moaned and writhed underneath the girl, her eyes staring out into space, her mouth open with a little saliva drooling from the corner of her mouth.

The redhead looked over at Chase and bent down so her pretty face was only an inch from his still pumping cock. “And you, how did you like that?” Chase could only groan in appreciation. Kerry let go of his cock, leaving it still sticking out rock hard. Chase’s ejaculation started to slow until she reached out and flicked his cock with her pink tongue sending a jolt of pleasure through his cock. Another spurt of cum flew from the swollen cockhead. Slowly the young woman slid her wet lips around his cock and started milking his poor tired cock of cum by fucking Mindy deep enough to increase the stimulation, filling the her mouth with his cum. She would then ease off again as she swallowed before doing it again.

The beautiful young redhead kept the married couple in a constant state of orgasm for over a minute by riding the electric stimulant. When she finally pulled the plastic cock from Mindy the older woman collapsed into the couch, exhausted. Mindy lay on the couch, her legs spread, a smile on her face, giggling as she gently stroked her engorged clit. Kerry slid out of the cock and harness, her thighs shaking, and sat next to Mindy. Chase could only lie where he was, unable to move, his cock slowly deflating, cum slowly flowing from its tip, his balls aching.

“Oh god yes!” the young teacher cried out, a huge drunken smile on her face, throwing her long hair back and grinding herself onto Finny’s massive cock. “Oh fuck yes baby, cum in me, fuckin’ cum in me!”

Finny smiled and watched his turgid black shaft slide in and out between the pretty girl’s ass cheeks and into her tightly stretched pussy. He held onto her waist tightly as her firm body stroked his huge cock to an orgasm. He held the rapt attention for both Mindy and Kerry, both girls aroused and reinvigorated by watching the massively hung black man as he started to pump cum into the quivering girl. He groaned loudly as he slammed his cock deep into her beautiful body.

Jenny slid to her hands and knees on the floor, euphoric from all the cum Finny had been pumping into her with his huge cock over the past half hour.

“Oh wow, I’m so fucking wasted. That was so fucking amazing Finny, you fucking own me.” she mumbled to the floor as her body shook in reaction.

Finny stood up, his cock still rigid and hard. In fact, it almost appeared that he was still cumming as he stroked load after load onto the floor, looking at the two prone women.

“So who wants my shit?” He asked arrogantly, holding his hard cock tightly at the base making the thick veins stick out from the shaft.

Both Mindy and Kerry moved quickly to their knees, eager to receive his cum. But Finny just kept stroking his huge cock letting his cum drop to the tile floor. After a few moments Mindy let out a moan of frustration and dove for the floor to lick his cum up. Finny smiled and placed his cock in Kerry’s waiting mouth, allowing himself to release his cum and fill the lithe redhead’s mouth. Kerry gratefully gulped as much cum as she could swallow as she shook and moaned with another orgasm.

Mindy had her face on the floor, licking up the black man’s copious cum, her ass stuck in the air. Finny looked down at her, and his cock hardened again in Kerry’s mouth. The young woman responded by stroking his shaft and swirling her tongue around his swollen cockhead. Without warning Finny pulled his cock out of her mouth and crouched down behind Mindy effortlessly sliding his massive erection into her gaping pussy.

Mindy cried out in pleasure and groaned as he started pumping her hard. The redhead walked around in front of the older woman and pulled her up by the chin. She slowly let a gob of cum ooze from between her lips into the brunettes open mouth. Mindy closed her eyes, savoring the euphoric cum as Finny pounded his cock in her tight body, grabbing at her large breasts.

Kerry, meanwhile, walked over to the door, opened it, and motioned to someone. A few seconds later a fat sweaty black man entered the office. Chase recognized him as one of the gardeners; he also recognized the assaulting smell of a morning of hot sweaty work in the garden. Chase tried not to inhale too deeply.

The redhead directed the slovenly man over to Mindy. Chase watched; there was no way his wife would be interested in a hot, sweaty, fat old gardener. But much to his shock, Chase watched as his wife looked at the man as if he were a god. She smiled a dazzling show of teeth, licked her lips, and quickly pulled open his sweat soaked shorts to get to his cock. His prim wife shoved the big sweat covered cock into her mouth and started sucking on it like her life depended on it, still moaning from the ramming she was receiving from Finny.

Without warning Finny let out a groan as his massive cock pumped Mindy’s tight pussy full of cum. Mindy’s moaning turned into a deep guttural growl as she too came, shoving herself onto his bucking cock. Through it all she kept feeding the workman’s fat cock into her mouth, greedily sucking on the thick organ.

Kerry motioned out the door again and another sweaty workman entered. This black man was young and skinny, and also dripping foul smelling sweat from his skin. His long cock was already hard against his damp khaki shorts as he walked over to join his co-worker.

Finny stood up from behind Chase’s wife, cum drooling from her pussy, as he pulled his still erect cock from her quivering body. He sat back onto the couch, his huge erection pointing up against his belly, his huge balls hanging down. He motioned to Kerry with a smile. The lithe redhead closed the door and quickly walked over to him. She immediately straddled his massive organ and lowered herself onto it.

The first workman pulled Mindy to her feet and guided her over to the couch near Chase. He sat down right next to him, his sticky smelly arm against the Chase’s, and stroked his fat cock.

“This is one fine bitch.” He said to Chase as he motioned for Mindy to come here. “You should get some while you can bro.”

Without even acknowledging Chase, despite his being only inches away, Mindy straddled the sloppy worker and her knee dug into Chase’s thigh as she worked the gardener’s fat cock against her pussy. She moaned loudly as the thick shaft slid into her wet pussy. Leaning forward she kissed the filthy man and started to fuck him slowly.

“She’s fucking tight man” He smiled conspiratorially to Chase. “When we’re done man she won’t be able to stand straight.”

Mindy leaned up and smiled at the worker. “I’m counting on it.” She said with a drunken smile. It was obvious the combination of the Kali and the cum had her wasted.

She turned to the skinny workman, who had stripped his clothes off and stood admiring her while stroking his long hard cock. “Come on baby, fuck my ass. You know you want to.”

The worker smiled and stepped forward. His hard cock was already drooling cum as he stepped up behind the beautiful woman. He rubbed his cockhead against her asshole, eliciting even more enthusiastic moans from Mindy, and slowly worked it in.

“Oh god fuck yes put it in my ass!” Mindy begged as she gritted her teeth and held on tight to the chubby worker. “Put it in my fucking asshole and fuck me! I want two fucking big black dicks fucking me!”

The young worker grinned broadly as she started to fuck the pretty white woman’s ass. Mindy moaned and groaned like a wild animal in heat as she pushed back against the two massive cocks filling her body. After a minute she suddenly gasped and then started making an incoherent moaning noise, her mouth against the sweaty chest. Her eyes went blank and moved around wildly as she cried out.

“Oh fuuuuuuck! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck! Oh my god I can feel you pumping cum into my ass!” She cried out as the effects hit her brain sending her into an orgasmic seizure. “oh ga... oh yeah... fuck my aaaaaaahohmygod that feels to good!”

Chase noticed that his wife was actually drooling as she ground her face into the worker’s sweaty chest. She moaned incoherently for several minutes as the two massive black cocks pounded her hard. Finally she raised her head and looked over at Chase. By the glazed look in her eyes he was pretty sure she didn’t recognize him.

“Hey there!” She shouted drunkenly. “I feel so fucking amazing right now. Do you know why? ‘Cause I have a big fucking black cock in my pussy, and a big fucking black cock in my ass. I can feel them both fucking me at once, and they’re both pumping so much fucking jizz in me that I think my fucking head is gonna blow off!”

Chase looked away for a moment, unable to watch his wife of so many years acting like some kind of out of control cum junkie. He hated that she was filled with two huge black cocks. And he hated that it made his cock so hard watching her fuck those two dirty sweaty men. Suddenly he felt a warm body between his legs, and warm hands on his hard cock. He groaned with pleasure as Jenny, the busty teacher from Toronto, slowly stroked his cock and teased his balls with her tongue.

“She really likes getting fucked like that huh?” she said drunkenly.

“Uh, I guess” Chase replied, trying not to sound too depressed.

“You’re worried that she’ll never want your cock again, aren’t you?” she asked slowly stroking the shaft until her hand stopped at the swollen mushroom of his cockhead. She squeezed his cock until a drool of cum came from his slit.

“I guess so, I don’t know.” Chase answered solemnly. “I mean look at her.”

“Hmmm, she does love her black cock, and her Kali.” The pretty girl paused to slide her lips down Chase’s cock, leaving the shaft glistening with spit. “But don’t worry, she’ll come back after the vacation is over, especially if your cum still tastes like this.”

“I don’t know.” Chase said, shaking his head.

“You’ll be fine. Most girls adjust.” Jenny said reassuringly while she positioned his cock between her large breasts. “When she’s at home, she makes do with you. When she’s here, she’ll get her fill of big black meat. Now fuck my tits, you know you want to.”

It was true; Chase really did want to fuck her tits. They were the perfect feeling of soft, pliant, and firm flesh against his hard cock. With every thrust a thin spurt of cum would jet from the end of his cock, lubricating it as he fucked her.

Chase even lost track of his wife for a while until the younger worker, the one fucking her ass, started to groan as he reached his orgasm. He pulled his long hard cock from his wife’s ass while she slipped off the other workers thick fat cock. She dropped to her knees and quickly jacked his cock while aiming the large angry looking cockhead at her pink tongue. The man groaned and shot a massive load onto her face, some landing in her open mouth, and some glazing her nose and cheek. He continued to pump large loads of cum onto Mindy as she tried to get all of his cum into her mouth.

As he finished cumming she turned to his companion, who had stood up and waited for her attention stroking his big fat cock.

“Come on big boy, fill my fucking mouth with your hot cum.” She literally begged for his cum, her eyes a light with desire. “C‘mon, give momma some cum.”

Mindy shoved his fat cock into her mouth, stretching it around his massive girth. She sucked on the fat cockhead while she stroked his thick shaft until he too began to groan and buck. After a second Mindy began to choke as the fat black gardener overflowed her mouth with his thick cum. She pulled his cock out of her mouth, but held it wide open as she stroked his shaft. Another huge load of cum splashed against her red lips and over her white teeth as she struggled to swallow it.

Chase hadn’t realized it, but he now stood at the end of the couch and fucked Jenny’s perfect breasts frantically as he tried to cum. Jenny finally grabbed his cock with her hands and stroked it.

“Why don’t you cum all over your wife’s pretty face Chase?” she said suggestively as she indicated his wife’s cum dripping face. “Show her how much you like it when she fucks those huge black cocks for you.”

Chase looked over at his wife. Thick cum slid from her face, running down neck and dripping from her chin. Her eyes were glazed, her jaw slack, and she swayed on her knees. But she was watching Jenny stroke his cock intently, licking her lips in anticipation of more addictive cum.

“How about it Mindy?” Jenny asked the older woman. “You want some more cum?”

Mindy nodded and smiled sliding closer until she knelt below Chase. She looked up at his cock, and at the cum flowing freely from the end, and took his cock in her hands. Her hands were covered in slimy cum from the two black men that had just used his wife. The cum was slippery and made the sensation of her hands sliding along his cock irresistible. With a loud moan he came, thin streams of cum jetting from his cock all over his wife’s beautiful face. She pumped his shaft as load after load landed on her face, and in her waiting mouth. As his orgasm subsided though, Chase noticed that his wife didn’t swallow his cum like she had the black men’s; she instead spit it out, letting it drool down her chin.

Chase, exhausted both physically and mentally, sat back down on the couch, his cock still ejaculating the occasional stream of cum onto the floor. He watched as Jenny pinned his wife to the floor and started to lick her face, swallowing the leftover cum greedily.

Mindy looked up at her husband in a brief moment of partial clarity. “Chase. We are buying property here. I don’t care how, we are doing it. If you don’t find a way to pay for it I will fucking divorce you and take every cent you have to do it. There is no way I can live withou... oh fuck yeah, oh fuck!” Mindy drifted away into another orgasmic haze as Jenny’s licking moved down between her thighs.

“Well Mr. Chase.” Finny said dismissively. “I’ll let you head back to your cabana to think things over.”

Chase couldn’t argue with the black man. He just sat there on the couch with his big black cock shooting up, and the pretty redhead sucking on it like it was the center of her world. He felt his erection shrivel as he grabbed his clothes and shuffled to the door. He paused to pull on his shirts.

“Come on Mindy, let’s talk about this.” He called for his wife.

“Mmm, later honey.” she answered dismissively. “You go on ahead, I’ll catch up, uh, you know, later.” She burst into laughter as Chase turned to leave. He heard as he closed the door. “Finny honey? Would you fuck my ass?”

Chase returned to the cabana in a funk. He showered and, feeling a little more human, thought “Fuck her. If she wants to fuck someone else, fuck her, so can I.” and he decided to light up a big joint. He looked around the room but found the container empty.

He was about to head out in search of more when there was a knock on the door. He opened it to find his wife, freshly washed, her hair still wet, dressed in an oversized T-shirt. She was being supported by the petite black receptionist that had showed them into Finny’s office.

Mindy looked at her husband drunkenly and slurred. “Oh! Hi honey! What are you doing here? I think I need to lie down.”

The young girl smiled sheepishly and helped Chase carry his nearly unconscious wife to the bed. They got her to the bed and Mindy flopped forward like a rag doll.

“Don’ frget to tip the drive.” she said, face down in a pillow.

“Sorry about that sir.” the girl apologized quietly as Chase walked her to the door.

“Sorry you got stuck carrying her back. Thanks.” Chase replied. “Um, one question before you leave?”

“What can I do for you?” the girl replied with a bright smile.

“Well, I wondered where the, ah...” Chase stumbled. For some reason talking to the young petite girl made him uncomfortable, like he was asking a high school student for drugs. “I mean, I was going to smoke and, well that is...”

The pretty black girl smiled broader at his stumbling and let him off the hook.

“Oh, you mean the Sinemilla. The staff removes it all prior to the big party. No more smoke until then. There’s only one place to get high until then.”

The girl looked down at Chase’s shorts, and the slowly growing erection pressing against the leg. Her eyes sparkled as her attention made it grow, despite Chase’s embarrassment. She knelt down and pulled his shorts leg up quickly taking Chase’s rapidly hardening cock into her small dark mouth. Chase moaned as she circled his cock with her tongue and fucked him with her mouth. After only a couple of minutes of her talented mouth he spurted his load into her mouth. She swallowed his cum greedily and stood up, a contented smile on her lips.

“Well, she did say to tip the driver didn’t she?” The girl said brightly, her eyes already starting to show the effects of the drug, as she turned to skip off.