The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Fucked Out”

This story would not exist without the input and inspiration of someone who requested anonimity. Unfortunately, I cannot rightly claim full ownership, and if said person reads this, they will know who they are!

Tiff sauntered into the busy coffee shop. As usual, most of the patrons’ eyes were drawn to her as her long legs pulled her through the crowd, her hips swaying like a pendulum with each step. She was here to meet an old friend she had not heard from in years and despite wearing an old pair of jeans topped with a baggy green shirt, the clothes did little to hide her natural curves, causing nearly every man she walked by gave her at least a glance or two. It also could very well have been that she recently had the wild idea to dye her hair pink and give it a ruffled, fresh-out-of-bed style that was the cause of the attention. Either way, she certainly didn’t mind. For Tiff, there was no such thing as unwanted attention.

She shifted her shoulder, readjusting the small bag over her shoulder and surveyed the establishment. A squeal from a table near the back of the coffee shop drew her attention. Her friend, Emily, waved and bounced with energy. Emily looked the same as she remembered her, a petite girl with long, dark brown locks. She was always popular with the boys, almost certainly due to her mother’s Hawaiian heritage, giving her just a hint of the exotic and an enviable tan that she had accentuated this particular day with a very short, ruffled skirt and low-cut blouse. There was something slightly off about her demeanor, what it was she couldn’t say.

“Tiff, over here! It’s, like, so good to see you again!”

“Yeah... it’s.... like, good to see you too?” She said with just a hint of condescension, her voice low and flat. She was not a fan of using “like” as a speech filler.

She walked over to Emily and hung her small shoulder bag over part of the chair. “you seem full of energy,” Tiff commented, resting one hand on her hip.

Emily’s head cocked slightly to one side, “Um, I guess so!” She sat back down and took a sip of her coffee. She motioned for Tiff to take a seat and beamed at her with a wide and vapid smile.

“Um, so, how have you been? I’m so excited to have gotten back in touch with you and all the other girls now that I’ve, like, come back to town! It feels like it’s been forever!” Her words came at a rapid pace, as if she needed to get them out before she forgot them.

“Things are fine,” Tiff shrugged, “studying psychology. Learning about psychos. Get it, because psychology is the study of psychos?” She offered up softly as she sat down. The grin on her face suggesting she was anticipating a groan at the bad joke. She settled in, “...so, what have you been up to?”

Emily looked genuinely concerned, “Oh my! It’s not, like, scary working with psychos, is it? You are so brave!” She smiled again. There was still something just plain... wrong. Her smile was a bit too wide, her voice a little bit too high. However, sitting so close to Emily allowed Tiff to smell her wonderful perfume.

“So, um, anyways, I’ve been great! I met the most amazing guy a few weeks ago and it’s been going great! He’s, like, a scientist or something and makes awesome money! Plus, between you and me, " Emily leaned in close, “He’s crazy good in bed”. She leaned back and giggled before taking another sip of coffee.

“That’s... great? That he’s good in bed... I’m glad for you?” quite unsure about how to react. She wasn’t used to things like that being volunteered in the first twenty seconds of talking to someone.

“He’s a scientist? and, no... it was a joke. cause psycho is in the word. Psychology is the study of the mind.” She took a moment and looked at her friend hard. “you do know that right? This isn’t knew information?” She didn’t remember her friend being so... dumb.

Emily thought to herself for a moment, “Well, yeah, duh!” Her tone was not particularly convincing. “So, like, what else is new? What kinds of stuff have you been up to, like, outside of school? Are you seeing anyone? I remember what it was like when I was still in school, like, all study and no fun. I don’t know what I did myself before I found my new boyfriend!”

“...uh... what do you mean what it was like to still be in school? did you graduate early or something?” She said, even more confused then she had been. Her friend was really ditzing it up. “What’s Mr Perfect’s name anyway?” she asked incredulously, “And I’ve been up to, I don’t know, things? I’m working on a novel, and I’ve been really into Battlestar Galactica lately. That sci fi show you tried to get me into a few years ago? It’s pretty good.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry! His name is Mark. Sometimes I just, like, forget, you know?” Emily giggled again, “As for school, I stopped going. The classes were just, you know, so darn hard,” she punctuated the statement with a playful pout. “Besides, who needs stupid school when you’ve got a hunky man that makes enough money to take care of you? He’s just so great...” she trailed off and stared into space, sighing deeply.

At some point, she had moved quite close to Tiff, making the sickly sweet smell of her perfume much more noticeable. “uh...” Tiff leaned away some as she moved near. This was all kind of creepy. “I’ll doubt he’s as dreamy as you claim. Few things are nice enough to make me drop out of school. a good job would be one of them, but that rarely involves a guy named Mark.” She said slowly, watching the other girl closely.

“how did you meet Mark anyway?” She said, squinting a little out of annoyance and curiosity. Emily shook her head, as if to clear it.

“Oh, you know, I went to a party and, like, one thing lead to another and next I knew, he was totally fucking my brains out.” she sighed deeply and her face became flushed, “anyways, its great now. He does all that hard stuff like thinking and working with all those chem.... um, chemic....” her brow furrowed as she struggled to recall the word.

“Chemicals...” Tiff squinted, “Yeaaaah.” Saying the word slowly and a little accusatory. Before she breathed in slightly, and noticed the enticing aroma of the other girl’s perfume. “Oh, hey... that’s nice. Your perfume that is. Where’d you get it?” She asked as she tilted her head back a little. Feeling like changing the conversation from hearing about her friend getting her ‘brains fucked out’. Not that she didn’t talk about those things with girlfriends, but this felt different and the way it came up was a bit off putting. Emily beamed at the compliment.

“Mark made it for me! He said it was a ‘special perfume to help bring out my true woman’ whatever that means”.

She leaned over to dig through her purse, which had the effect of highlighting her biggest change, literally. She had always supported a modest C cup, standing out strong on her small frame but now her chest was easily three cup sizes larger.

“here it is! I have presents for you and all the other girls! Kim and I met up yesterday and she’s totally coming over for dinner tonight!” She popped up holding a box in her hand and extended it. Inside was a bottle of what looked like perfume, most likely the kind she was wearing.

“well it does smell really...” she stopped mid-sentence as Emily leaned over, her eyes widening as she saw that... well... she...

“Emily... did you uh... did you...” She tried to get it out as she took the box from her friend. “Did you get a boob job?” She asked, her eyes locked onto Emily’s newly impressive chest, it was hard not to notice. Really hard. They were huge now.

“I know, right!?” exclaimed the girl, “Mark totally loves big boobies and, um, he totally paid for them so how could I say no?” she wiggled a little bit, causing her chest to sway seductively. “I mean, what girl doesn’t want these, right? Between them and my perfume from Mark, like, all the guys stare at me all day, its soooooo hot” her face was quite flushed. “here, try it! Oh, you know what?” She asked as she suddenly spritzed some of the scent on Tiff, “Um, you should TOTALLY come over for dinner tonight with Kim! I bet she’d love to see you again too!” her words sounded a little more distant than before and much more compelling.

“Huh?” Tiff breathed out, having taken in a large lungful of the scent as she looked up from those enormous breasts. “I guess...” she said not even quite sure what she was agreeing to. “I can’t believe you let him make you get breast implants...” she said squirming a bit. Admittedly, there was something almost hot about changing herself like that for... Wait! What was she thinking?

“So uh... he’s good in bed you said?” She asked, not sure why she was suddenly curious about that... Wait did she agree to dinner? She had, dammit... Well she couldn’t back out now...

Emily squeaked in excitement, “oh, I’m so excited for you to meet Mark!!! I just know you two will get along great! Ok, so, um, this is our address, dinner will be around seven. Make sure to wear your present, it smells so good, doesn’t it? Like, all warm and fuzzy and wet and stuff. Anyways, I’ll see you tonight, I’ve totally gotta go get everything ready!”

She pulled Tiff in for a tight hug, her friend’s large, fake breasts pressing firmly against her own. The dizziness from the scent of the perfume and sensation of soft skin mingling together wonderfully.

“Huh... you’re just leaving but...” Tiff mumbled. Something about the softness, the heat of the softness, it was hard to form words. She was melting and squirming and just relaxing into the hug. Eyes big and glassy as she breathed in deep, just feeling those big, erotic titties (Wait... titties?) against her. “Yeah... okay...” she muttered very slowly, words flowing out of her like thick honey.

While Tiff sat in her daze, Emily skipped happily out of the coffee shop, humming a tune to herself, leaving just the bottle of perfume and a hot, wet emptiness that begged to be filled. It was strange really. The feeling, the rest of the day. She put the perfume on, she wasn’t quite sure why. Well it smelled nice, sure. But she wasn’t sure why other then that, it smelled really nice so she put it on. Dabbing it again and again. The day just seemed to float by. Getting more and more hazy each time she put more of her gift on her soft skin.

* * *

Before she knew it she was already at Emily’s place, knocking on the door. Hazy and not sure where all her time had gone or even how she had gotten there in her warm fuzzy state of mind. The door swung open and Tiff was greeted with her friend flying out the door and wrapping her arms around her neck, once again assaulting her senses with soft flesh and sweetness

“Oh, I’m so totally glad you came! You were so spaced out earlier I was afraid you’d forget to come!” Emily stepped back with a smile, “I can smell you are wearing your present! Mark is going to be so happy!”

Tiff’s gaze was drawn to the short cocktail dress her friend was wearing. It was covered in glitter and featured a plunging neckline that the Grand Canyon would be envious of, certainly out of place for any event other than a porno shoot. She motioned Tiff inside, “Well, what’re you waiting for, Kim’s already here and if you don’t hurry, she’s going to finish all the wine! That girl can really put it away!”

She hurriedly took Tiff’s bag and hung it on a wall hook nearby and ushered her into the kitchen. Sitting at the table was their mutual friend, Kim, who turned and smiled, her eyes distant and staring.

“Hey you two, what took you so long?” she spoke slowly, slurring her words.

“Took me so long? Wasn’t this when I was supposed to get here?” She was slurring a bit herself, looking for a clock. Was she really late? She hadn’t even had anything to drink yet, how odd.

“I’ve been in a weird haze all day.,” she said softly as she walked in, blinking to clear the fog from her vision. “I feel under dressed,” she said comparing herself to the Emily’s cocktail dress.

She has lost track of time at some point and was still wearing her clothes from earlier in the day. As she approached the table, she noticed her hips were swaying a bit more than usual, and she felt... Sexy? Something was weird about today and Tiff couldn’t put her finger on it. Maybe it was the perfume? Well, whatever it was, it was very nice. She felt her shoulders droop a bit as she took another deep breath. Wait, wasn’t it strange that the whole middle of the day seemed to vanish? Then again, it’d been a long time since she felt so good, maybe that helped her not notice the boring parts of the day.

“Oh hey, where’s mark... I’m supposed to meet him.”

Emily passed her a full glass and guided her to a seat at the table, “Um, well, he’s just finishing dessert up. So, Kim, what do you think so far? Isn’t he just the best?”

Kim took a deep breath and smiled again, “Totally! He’s way hunky and I’m totally jealous! I wish I could land such a rich hot dude!” her voice was breathy and husky, almost as if she was turned on by the mention of this mystery man. Then again, in the haze of smells and the sight of Emily’s nearly free bosom creating a sea of beautiful dark skin, just the mention of a man was enough to start a tingle. Tiff sipped the drink. When had she picked it up?

“uh... oh okay.” She looked between Emily and Kim slowly. “So, you said he’s rich?” She asked a bit confused, as she kept looking between them. The tingling between her legs got a bit stronger and she felt a trickle on her inner thigh, it made her feel guilty but rich guys were one of her secret turn ons.

Emily beamed proudly, “Yup! He’s all sciencey and stuff, always making new things at work.”

Kim sank bank in her chair and let out a sigh, “Yeah, sciencey...”

There was an odd moment of silence as the air hung thick with.... Was it the perfume? Or.... Was it sex? It was getting hard to tell, or do anything other than bask in the feelings. Emily shifted slightly in her seat, wait, did she just put her hand....

“Hey, babe, could you come help me with this?” a masculine voice cut into the room. A strong, deep, firm, perfect voice.

Did Kim just moan a little under her breath? There was something wrong, but it was just so hard to do anything but sit and feel good.

“Coming!” Emily called and shot to her feet, taking a glance back toward Tiff, “Drink up! Mark made sure to bring plenty and you don’t want to let it go to waste, do you?”

Her voice was stern. Far more compelling and much less airy than it had been all day. The air was thick with... that was weird. Sex? No, that wasn’t right, it must be... Oh yeah, it was sex . She tried not to blush. Her nipples slowly came to attention. Why was this happening? If she could just clear her head a little maybe she could figure it out. She suddenly realized she’d already emptied the drink. Her head was buzzing. Hadn’t it been buzzing most of the day though? She couldn’t be sure. She crossed one arm over her breasts to hide her high beams.

“So uh... what’s mark like?” She asked Kim.

Kim’s head had lolled to one side and she was taking deep breaths, her own nipples pressing through her blouse, as if begging to be freed and pinched for some relief. She strained and managed to lift her head, turning toward Tiff.

“Oh, he’s just, you know, awesome. He’s smart, and manly, and hot” her hand lazily drifted up and absentmindedly traced circles around a nipple, “You’ll see when you meet him. Sorry hon, it’s a bit hard to ummm....”

She drifted off as Emily returned with a plate in hand, trailed by Mark. When Tiff looked at him it was as if someone flipped a switch and every sexual nerve had been supercharged. Here was a real Man. He was indescribably perfect and it was all she could do to not present herself to him on the table. Kim inhaled sharply and let out a sigh, slumping down further in her chair, a small damp spot spreading slowly over the fabric. Emily sat the plate on the table and turned toward Mark, making eye contact and not speaking a word. He turned his attention toward Kim and smiled like a parent noticing their child had fallen asleep at the table.

“You poor thing,” he said with a smile, every word perfect and commanding all attention, though it was hard to tell if it was his charisma or her amorous state of mind. “Emily dear, can you help me get Kim to the couch in the other room, I’m afraid she must have just had far too much to drink”

As they lifted her from the chair, Kim stiffened and let out another small moan, leaning heavily against Mark and with assistance, stumbled into the next room. Tiff pretended to watch Kim leave, even though her eyes were locked onto Mark. Something about Kim, the way her head hung and her hips swayed made the wetness between her legs grow. Her nipples throbbed. She didn’t know why, she just felt so very... Her body throbbed, Her pussy throbbed, her clit, her nipples, everything seemed to be beating and begging to be touched. She felt so very ready, so needy.

She hadn’t ever felt this way, suddenly picturing all kinds of dirty sweaty things. Tiff didn’t want to move, she could feel her diamond hard nipples against her arm and her shirt. She shifted slightly and they sang out. She tried to shake her head but it just hung there. What was wrong with her today? She didn’t normally have crazy thick sexual fantasies about her friend’s boyfriends....

If she got Emily alone again she was, like, totally going to ask her what sex with him was like. Where did that thought come from!? After several minutes of sitting in the empty room with nothing but her depraved thoughts and wet pussy to keep her company, waiting for the other two to return, Tiff was brought out of her reverie by an odd sound. It was a rhythmic, almost primal beat. After a few moments, her own heartbeat matched it. Then she heard it. A creak? Music? No, there was no mistaking that low sound, it was the sound of someone getting fucked. Hard. The wet smack of flesh against flesh. There it was again, a moan.

She got up slowly, as she felt the slick wetness between her legs. She felt so dirty and fucked up as she moved. Legs clenched tight, trying to keep from gushing all over the floor. She felt so soft and moist. It was wrong, but she had to see. Legs weak, pussy begging at her to just fall to the ground and shove something into it. Maybe Mark would fuck her? What was wrong with her? Why was she thinking that? She pushed through the wall of foggy lust and continued moving forward. The sounds were coming from a room down the hall and got louder as she crept closer.Peeking in the doorway, her suspicions were confirmed. There was Kim, bent over a bed, facing the doorway as if positioned to greet her. Mark was behind her, fucking her. Hard. Rough. Fucking.

The smell of sex and that odd perfume permeated every pore of Tiff’s body and she shivered. Kim’s arms were stretched out in front of her, clutching at the bedsheets. She arched her back and looked straight at Tiff. No, through her. Her eyes were completely devoid of anything other than the clearly mind-numbing pleasure of their ditzy friend’s boyfriend ramming her relentlessly from behind. The corner of her mouth turned up in a crooked smile and her tongue hung slightly out of her mouth. Mark leaned in and whispered something into her ear, causing her eyes to roll back into her head, “yessssss.... uh..... em....p....ty..... yesssss....”

Before Tiff could do anything, cool, soft hands snaked around her waist, brushing lightly against her stomach on their way up to cup her breasts. Emily’s thumbs lightly massaged her stunned friend’s erect nipples. Her warm breath against Tiff’s neck made her knees weak. Emily whispered into her lust-addled friend’s ear,

“Isn’t this hot? It’s what Mark did to me, too”

Watching Mark ream that poor girl. Kim looked like she was some kind of animal in heat, the way her eyes rolled and her body quivered, the way she was so weak looking. Drool dribbled down her chin, mouthing words that her overwhelmed mind could no longer vocalize. What was she saying?

“ooooh...” the hands grabbing her breasts found their way into her bra and tweaked her desperate nipples. Tiff suddenly felt her knees wobble and she felt so powerless against the need in her belly. Incredibly weak like Kim, causing her to sag backward into the girl’s hands softly. Like, Emily should just, like, hold her up by her large breasts, she thought. She twitched in pleasure,

“W...hat? What did... what to you?” Tiff couldn’t even form a full sentence and as she watched. She knew, sort of, what was happening to Kim. Her head was swimming. She felt so hot, so horny, so submissive. It was all really confusing and getting so hard to think. Emily’s tongue brushed over her neck and ear.

“Just relax and watch. Kim’s learning how to be a real woman, and you will next. It’s natural, you know. To be weak, submissive, horny. You, like, totally love it, don’t you?” She twisted Tiff’s nipples, causing the captive girl’s back to arch.

“Aaah... Emily don’t... I...” and she gasped, her eyelids fluttered as those fingers touched her nipples. Large full hard nipples. She tried to fight back again, but she felt so good. Tiff stopped struggling in Emily’s grasp and let out a little sound, wet and empty and hollow. She sank into the sensations, her pussy’s throbbing need overpowering her fear as she watched the other girl getting fucked.

“...What... Is he doing... To her?” watching with heavy lidded eyes. “No wait....” she whispered, “He... he’s fucking her brains out.... Isn’t he? Fucking.... Brains.... Out...”

She trailed off as Emily nibbled on her ear. One hand left her breast and tickled a trail down her stomach, into her jeans and right into her wet, inviting pussy, pressing her thumb against Tiff’s clit as she began rubbing in time with Mark’s thrusts into Kim. The moaning girl on the bed let out a growl and animalistic moan, climaxing and slumping onto the bed, eyes completely empty and Tiff knew her friend was gone. She had been turned into a hot, wet, shell ready to be refilled and it was so wrong and so fucking hot. Why wasn’t she fighting? It was so wrong. Emily didn’t even have a solid grip on her! She was just cupping her lightly. So lightly, wish soft hands, making every part of her body come a live with her fingers.

“Oh, goody,” Emily started pushing her captive forward, “It’s your turn. You’re, like, gonna love this so much.”

“W...wait I...” Tiff gasped then grew quiet as Emily expertly rolled her clit around her fingers, like some kind of tamed animal. She was stumbling forward confused, barely able to stand. Drippy and wet, her snatch had never been this wet, she ruined her panties and she knew that she should be ashamed but it just made her melt even more. She looked Mark in the eyes, thinking that maybe if she could not look at the cock that had just erased her friend she could get the willpower to run. Emily lifted the breathless girl’s shirt and pressed her further forward, sandwiching her between herself and Mark. The man looked down at her with those piercing eyes, “You look like you need a good fucking”. His shaft pressed firmly against her mound as Emily unbuttoned Tiff’s pants and slid them down, exposing her wet, needy cunt.

That’s all I am, she thought to herself, a walking, needy cunt. Mark’s cock pressed the space between her legs, urging them open and brushing against her nether regions.

“Do you want me to fuck your brains out like I did to Emily and Kim?” She couldn’t help it, she looked down and nearly came.

With her overloaded brain, it looked massive. Throbbing and dripping with cum from Kim, from him, oh fuck, he was gonna stick that in her! She had to... close her legs? why were they spreading? Her tits were exposed, nipples big and throbbing and pointing straight at Mark, straight at what she knew she wanted. All she could do was groan in response, she couldn’t look away from that cock, so close to just sliding into her little cunny and then it would be over. She wanted it so bad...

No! Her brain suddenly kicked back on. No way was it going to fuck her brains out... He didn’t even have a condom! What if he got her knocked up, or... or.... She felt it press upwards again and her pussy pushed her silly rational thoughts away. It was soooo big. She could do nothing but stare. Mark grabbed her hair and pulled back, forcing her to make eye contact with him.

“I’ll tell you what. You’ve lasted a lot longer than either of these little sluts. If you can tell me no, if you can resist begging to get your silly little pussy pounded and filled until you don’t even have room for thoughts anymore, I’ll let you go.”

He shifted, causing his shaft to rub back and forth against her clit. It was practically on fire. Emily had stepped away and was at the same time furiously fucking her own fingers while Kim writhed in mindless bliss on the bed, mumbling incoherent words to herself, still cumming. Tiff looked Mark in his steely eyes, groaning as his cock brushed her slickness, as she twitched, as she felt drool leaking from her mouth, thinking to herself how much she wanted that hole filled. She just wanted to... To do something, to not give in. Her eyes having been pulled from the mesmerizing rod beneath her, her mind cleared again. She couldn’t give up.

“...n....no...?” She said weakly ,more a question than protest.

She wanted it of course, needed it... So bad.... But he said if she said no she could leave so... So she said no. She had to, right? She shouldn’t want to be pounded until she had no thoughts, that was scary and stupid, stupid hot, soooo stupidly hot, she almost came just thinking about it.

He smiled, “If you don’t want it, then why are you still panting and grinding your little slutty pussy lips against my cock?” he traced a finger around her nipples and over her lips, eliciting a gasp as she tried to wrap her tongue around his finger, desperate for something to suck on.

“Could it be you are just lying to yourself? Don’t you think things would be so much better if you just let it go and let me do all your thinking for you? I think if you really meant it, you wouldn’t be looking at me so desperately”

“nnnooooo you saaaid...” She moaned, but she was secretly happy.

Tiff wanted him to ram himself inside her. To go balls deep, fuck her, bounce her, like a cowgirl, make ride his cock with one hand up in the air, moaning, cumming, groaning, screaming. God! What was he waiting for?

“noooo...” she said again instinctively. She couldn’t even hear words anymore. She was trying to fight her need so badly...

“I said you can go,” Mark said softly.

Why did he have to use that tone? It was so fucking hot. Everything was hot now. At this point if someone handed Tiff a soda can she would ram it up into herself and fuck it like there was no tomorrow.

“But you aren’t going. You’re still here, like some desperate animal in heat. Look me in the eyes and tell me you want me to fuck your brains out and I will. If not, the door is right over there” he pointed, but all following his finger did was bring her attention to Emily and Kim, now locked together in a passionate embrace, driving each other into a hot, mindless frenzy.

“nnnh....f.....fine I’ll...” She gathered her strength and stepped backward, her legs barely working and her clit calling out desperately for her to just let him to it. As she turned, shaky, sexy legs sweating and wanting to be licked. Her pussy screaming to be so full of cum she could taste it in her mouth. To be a cum bank, anything as long as she got fucked. Somehow, she slowly took one step at a time, trying not to think of his cock, walking slowly towards the door. She was going to get out.. .call the cops... something.... At some point, one of the girls must have shut the door, forcing her to have to remember how her arms and hand worked. As she reached for the knob, struggling to remember how to grab something other than a big, meaty shaft to fill her mouth, she heard muffled moans and lips smacking.

The girls were now on their knees, worshipping Mark’s godly cock with their mouths like little, obedient girls. Hot, sexy, submissive girls. Like the kind of girl she desperately wished to be. The scent of sex was so strong and Mark grunted, unloading his wonderful seed, coating the willing girls with it.

“I still have more left for you, Tiffy” he emphasized her name. The y on the end, like she was some sort of little bimbo, like she was his bimbo.

“Noooo...” she moaned, but her hand was to dumb to work the knob.

She turned and watched the girls get covered and painted with his cum. Hot, thick, wet cum. She wanted it. She needed it. She had flashes of him tackling her... Was she trying to get away because she wanted to get away? Or did she want him to chase her and pin her to the ground like some animal... With a gasp she slumped against the door, sliding down to her knees in a growing pool of her own juices. Mark stepped toward the nearly senseless girl, positioning his glorious cock directly in front of her face.

“So, I take it you have decided to stay?” It dangled right in front of her, daring her to taste it, to just give in and be and empty slut and toy.

“Do you still say no?”

“...yes!” She said, frowning, “I mean no... I mean...”

She was just staring at that dangling cock. At the way it seemed to throb at her, seemed to promise all kinds of dark delicious wonderful things she couldn’t even imagine. that were making her feel so fuckable. So ready, wet, deep, and wonderful. Throbbing and just... her whole body felt like it needed impaled. He smiled at her. A wonderful, radiant smile.

“No you don’t say no anymore? Girls, help her up” Emily and Kim untangled themselves and slowly moved to either side of Tiffy, pulling her back to her feet.

Mark leaned back on the bed, causing his cock to angle upward invitingly. The girls on either side of her urged Tiffy forward and positioned her crotch inches away from it.

“uuuh i...” she groaned, as she was positioned like some kind of breeding sow, dripping above him. Her thighs were soaked, her sex gushed in anticipation as she groaned. She couldn’t even think anymore, she just wanted it in her. She shivered. She knew that if she dropped her hips it would be over. Her wide, sexy, fuckable hips. Tiffy shivered again, anything and everything was sex and sexy to her now.

“That’s a good girl, Tiffy,” Mark soothed, his cock growing larger. He was quite clearly getting very turned on watching her struggle against her needs wants and desires. “Just lower yourself a few inches and be a good little slut who never has to think again”

“Huh... but i like.. .think.. Ooooooooooooh...!” She moaned. Her knees gave out and she sank down, letting the head of Mark’s member push against her lower lips, pushing and spreading them. Her pussy was too tight, there was no way it could fit. Mark’s hands reached up and gently gripped her hips, guiding them down. Centimeter by centimeter, his cock pushed into the submissive girl.

“Very good, Tiffy. Let it fill you up. Just get rid of all those unimportant things taking up space in your head to make room for it. A horny little pussy like you doesn’t need to know psychology, does it?”

“Aaah...aaah...” She grunted and moaned like Kim before her. Animalistic sounds that were beyond primal as she sank slowly down upon that shaft, grunting stupidly, she couldn’t help it, Tiffy was just a big pussy now. There was no other way to describe it, feeling so weak, helpless, just melting onto that cock. Dripping as she slid down it, inch by inch, feeling like it was filling her mind as well as her cunt. Each thrust brought with it more pleasure than the last.

“That’s right, now tell us what you are. Tell me and your little friends here how much of an empty, mindless little slut you are!”

Each word was punctuated by another mind blowing thrust, the slick, wet noises, slap. Slap. Slap. Echoing in her increasingly vacant mind. She was so far gone she couldn’t even answer her new Master. She gurgled, unable to talk as her mind blanked out. Every thrust echoing in her wet, dirty mind. He saw her eyes go dead, heard her speech turn from passionate moans to grunts, squeals and growls. In one motion he stood and turned, dropping her on her back and giving himself the leverage to thrust deeper still and when he finally felt her brain melt out through her pussy he pulled out of her, lifting her head so that he could paint her with his cum like he had her friends, marking her as his territory. Her brains stained the floor and his cum stained her face. Master took a step back to admire his handiwork and catch his breath. He smiled at the sight of the once strong, intelligent, beautiful woman having been reduced to an empty, aching pussy that wanted nothing more than to be filled.

“This is much better. How do you feel now, pet?”

She was just drooling, aching pussy, an aching hole that wanted to be filled, she flopped back like she’d melted.

“nngh...?” she muttered, as if that was an answer. But it was clear, she’d definitely had her brains fucked out.