The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fun with Sabrina & Jon

“The Riddler Has a Sad Fate Ahead”

Disclaimer: Not to be read by anyone under age 18 or those offended by mind control and domination. Constructive criticism welcome. Any feedback you’d like to leave, contact me at . Enjoy.

“The Riddler has a sad fate ahead.”

Jon said it quietly to himself, but not quiet enough that it kept Sabrina from napping on the couch. Blue eyes opened to see the TV was on and muted on some game show with puzzles of missing letters. She noticed his words right away, but noticed the blanket he covered her with after the fact. Didn’t keep her from acting perturbed from being woken.

“Fiddler,” the redhead said sleepily.

“What?”

“It’s probably ‘fiddler.’”

“Says who?”

“Says the official comic reader in the house. Fiddler makes more sense.”

Jon looked at her, then back at the screen

“So...the Riddler has a sad fate ahead,” a normal, conversational voice woke her again. “Something to do with meeting a witch?”

Most times he was gentlemanly enough to leave her be, but he had to go and initiate their confrontational dynamic. In his mind, she probably started it, but it didn’t matter. She was just awake enough to feel herself rising to the challenge, keeping her concealed smile to herself as she spoke up again.

“Cute assumption Striker. Almost as cute as my hero trying to contemplate why it’s the Riddler that has a sad fate. I mean, if you were to say...” went the invitation to his argued guess.

Jon looked toward her, then the TV. “...The Riddler has a sad fate ahead.”

“Then you might start to wonder about that, repeating said phrase to investigate it”

“The Riddler has a sad fate ahead.”

“Even question the notion.”

“The Riddler...has a sad fate ahead?”

“Yes, you should question it. Cause the first point that’s noteworthy is that woman made him say it somehow.”

“The Riddler has a sad fate ahead?”

“An evil woman.”

“The Riddler has a sad fate ahead.”

“And how did she make that happen? Enticed him? Crooned to him? Made him think he’d be rewarded for saying...”

“The Riddler has a sad fate ahead.”

“It be a much better reward than whatever Batman would give. Just imagine if he pissed off the Batman.”

“The Riddler has a sad fate ahead.”

“Fisticuffs over a much gentler persuasion? How I don’t envy that man’s future.”

“The Riddler has a sad fate ahead.”

“Sadder than, pheromones, purring in leather, love darts and birdcages, thralling eyes....either way...”

“The Riddler has a sad fate ahead.”

“And incarceration is almost guaranteed at this point.”

“The Riddler has a sad fate ahead.”

“What a hopeless fate that is.”

“The Riddler has a sad fate ahead.”

“Inescapable, like those blue eyes you’ve been trapped in so long.”

“The Riddler...”

“You’re starring helplessly, but he’s not.”

“...has a sad fate ahead.”

“You’re kneeling, but he’s not.”

“The Riddler has a sad fate ahead.”

“You’re mine, but he’s not.”

“The Riddler has a sad fate ahead.”

“And you’re just in this mode of starring, kneeling, and repeating, words that mean nothing relevant yet ironically reinforce being mine.”

“The Riddler has a sad fate ahead.”

“Speaking with conviction, yet ignorant of all but pleasing.”

“The Riddler has a sad fate ahead.”

“Maybe all words have no meaning to that waking part of you. The sleep part will enjoy everything I have in store, as long as you keep saying...”

“The Riddler has a sad fate ahead.”

Sabrina’s azure gaze peeked over the warm comforter, purposefully looking deeply into his yet able to appreciate all of his kneeling, slightly drooling, sleepier-than-she-looked-at-that-moment self. The symbolic gesture of opening the covers needed no verbal command to be obeyed; Jon embraced Sabrina’s body, wrapping his arms around her as the covers fell on both of them. Her man sighing sweetly made her feel a perfect warmth against the skin of her shoulder. As his day faded earlier than expected, he heard about a guy dressed in green who got a lot of word diarrhea that amounted to big hauls from heists sometimes, meanwhile all he’d get was an occasional man-eater nibbling at his ear, sweet nothings poured in from the lips of said man-consuming witch named Sabrina.

“The Riddler has a sad fate ahead,” was moaned deeply under the covers.

“That’s my hero.”