The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Fundraiser, Part 2

MC, MF, MD, GR, HU

Synopsis: Defective wishing rocks wreck havoc on a small town.

Notes:

  • Adult erotic fiction- do not read if it is illegal or immoral for you
  • You may post this story on any completely free site as long as it is complete and includes the notes and my name
  • Fiction- bears no resemblance to reality, and aren’t we all a little happy about that?

The Fundraiser, Part 2

By Paladin

On a dimension far, far, away... and yet just tucked in right up against ours so closely they can often smell us, an odd group of beings were laughing together in the mine’s break room.

“Selling them to humans? You’ve got to be kidding!” Laughed a dwarf.

“Oh, man, that is hilarious. Do they have any clue what the code ‘Omega’ means?” This from what looked like a pile of animated rocks.

“They couldn’t possibly know, or they wouldn’t buy them... would they?” Wondered a nearby griffin.

A tall grey rabbit nibbled more of his ever-present carrot. “I’m telling, ya, Doc, these humans are eating them up! We’ll get rid of that pile in just a few more weeks.”

“Ach, I wish I could see that” guffawed a Germanic leprechaun, rubbing his tearing eyes.

“Its great!” Said the big bunny. “In this one town, almost everyone bought some. Oh, man- the havoc that is causing!” He had to stop talking and laughing to try to catch his breath.

The assembled group looked out the window to the back yard and saw the big pile of rocks surrounded by warning signs like ‘Danger- Stay Away!’ ‘Defective Wishing Rocks! DO NOT SPEAK a wish here if you value your life!’ and ‘For Zeus’s Sake, DO NOT TOUCH!’. The pile was already visibly smaller since the Council decided that so many bad wishing rocks in one place were a hazard that needed to be addressed.

It was an old debate- they could not safely destroy the rocks without using the wishing powers, and only someone who ‘owned’ the rocks in their mind could use the wishes, and no rational mythical being would EVER own such a thing. They tried sinking them in the ocean, until really weird fish showed up and tried to take over the land. (It would have worked too, but the fish had not gained a lot of brainpower and forgot they could not breathe air.) They dumped them in the Bottomless Pit and discovered that the pit was actually a sort of Mobius strip and it just dumped them back where they came from. One particularly unfortunate official decided to use a bad rock to wish the others away, and they all immediately left, only to reassemble piled on top of his favorite co-wife.. while they were having sex... on his desk. After rebuilding the capital building no one dared to touch the cursed things again.

Until Trickster and his friends decided on a new ploy- sell them at a ridiculously low price to those dumb humans! They would buy anything. Dumb human TV broadcasts keep blasting into the Mythical’s realm and they all knew the commercials by heart, much to their everlasting torment. The commercials for ‘Head On’ were so annoying that they actually considered dispatching a team to deal with the founder of the company- but it was this very commercial that triggered the Big Idea. If humans would buy a wax stick thinking it would somehow cure headaches, why not sell them something that actually DID work... albeit not always how they wanted?

The committee quickly outlined a simple sales ploy to get rid of as many rocks as possible as quickly as possible- sell them at low prices with discounts for bulk buying. It was Santa Claus who hit on the second part- “Why not sell them some REAL wishing rocks to let them undo the messes they cause, but penalize them heavily to teach them a lesson?”

The idea worked so well that after only a week dirty human money was piling up in big drifts around the place. The Mythicals figured that this is what humans meant by ‘banks’ (rimshot). It was just about to be a problem when an unnamed elf discovered that it was wonderful for wiping ones self after one used the sanitary facilities. Yet another problem solved!

Somewhere in a small town in America...

“Oh, man. What did I just do? I don’t have that kind of money to spare. I wish I had not bought all of these dumb rocks!” The man watched in despair as the rock he was holding and all of the others he bought dissolved into dust- and his money was still gone.

“OUCH! Dang it! I wish this house was bigger!” The comedy writer exclaimed as he tripped over the ottoman again. The rock he was holding collapsed into dust and the house grew, crushing against its neighbors. Now the door was big enough for a giant to use, windows were too high to reach, the air vent was big enough to crawl through, and the electrical outlets big enough to stick an arm in. He used his other three rocks trying to desperately undo the wish in some way before he resignedly called the support number. His wife came home to find him passed out almost buried in the waist-deep carpet, a small voice in a huge phone repeating “Sir, sir- did you hear me? Are you there? Sir? Is there a problem with the $74,843 price tag? Sir?”

In the house next door, the owner looked at the damaged walls of his in-home dentistry clinic and said, as he held his recent purchase, “I wish that Rob’s house wasn’t presing against us like that!” The rock crumbled as his home was instantly transported to a remote desert wilderness, and the damaged wall felll away.

A scream was heard down the street as a man with little real knowledge of equine anatomy discovered what it meant to be ‘hung like a horse’ and a harmonic scream as a woman discovered that being ‘built like a brick outhouse’ is a really bad idea. It was a puzzler how a Goodwill truck smashing the wisher could be considered ‘goodwill towards man’, but the defective rocks had their own illogic, further demonstrated by the woman who wished she could fly finding out that she could not land, even after exhausting herself flapping her arms.

Jeff turned away from the door after buying a baker’s dozen of the plain grey stones from what appeared to be a oversized jack-in-the-box. he still heard the ‘Pop Goes the Weasel’ music playing as it went on its way. He went back to his recliner and pondered. As he thought, he noticed Courtney in the dining room helping out his young daughter, Tiffany. Courtney has been helping Jeff and his family since Tiffany was young and had been a babysitter, tutor, playmate, and more to the little girl, and a big help to her parents. When Jeff’s wife left a few years ago, Courtney stepped up to help him get Tiffany ready for school in the mornings, and watched her after school. Now she was wrapping up helping Tiffany with her second-grade math challenges after supper. After Tiffany headed up to get ready for bed, Courtney was packing things away.

Courtney used to be a bit of a tomboy, but was now a cute sixteen-year old girl that Jeff had fantasies about in his lonely bed. He held a stone at arm’s length and wished “I wish that Courtney was nineteen-years old, that everyone remembered her as that old, and that she was still interested in helping Tiffany.” The stone crumbled away.

Jeff got a hard-on as he saw Courtney’s brown hair gain curls as it tumbled down her back. Her back got wider and taller as what he could see of her bottom widened a bit. Her legs grew long enough that she had to unconsciously shift her position.. Jeff wished that he could see her legs, forgetting for a moment that he had another stone in his hand. As it crumbled, her jeans became a short denim skirt and he saw her long legs lose their coltish youth and develop sleek musculature. He was amused that neither she nor his daughter seems to have noticed anything different.

A peppy ring tone interrupted his musings. When she turned in her seat to answer it, Jeff almost creamed his jeans- she had developed boobs! Just a few minutes ago, she had nice little bumps, pleasant little things that needed a bra for support, but nothing too awfully noticeable, even for a horn dog like Jeff. But now, dang! She had a pair of real sweater puppies in her top and he enjoyed their bounciness as she fluffed her hair to take the call from the phone he knew she did not have a few minutes ago.

Although she kept her voice low, it was obvious from her smiles and tone that she was talking to a boyfriend- something else she apparently just got. Dang it, he should have thought of this.. How could he fantasize about her if she was with another guy? Another wish stone and her tone changed as she spoke to her father about something. Her face fell a bit as she told Jeff that she had to get home. She needed to study to keep her grades up if she was going to keep her scholarship, and she really needed to get it done before she went to work. Now she had a job? This was just getting more and more complicated.

“Lessee, I wish Courtney didn’t have a boyfriend, but loved me instead.” Poof. After she hung up the phone, Courtney gave him a big hug (her torso carefully turned aside).

“Thanks for letting me help out, Mr. Reynolds. I love you so much. You remind me of my father. Tiffany is lucky to have a dad like you.”

Not quite what he was looking for. Time for stone #4. “I wish Courtney was romantically in love with me.” Dust in his hand showed that it worked.

Mid hug, Courtney turned to him and gave me a big kiss, and turned her torso a bit so one of her warm breasts was against him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and patted her nicely curved fanny.. She gasped and pulled away. “Jeffery! I’m not that kind of girl!”

OK, stone #5. “I wish that Courtney... that Courtney was aroused by me, that being near me turned her on.” Crumble, turn to Courtney, give her a big hug. Ummmm, Jeff melted in her warm arms and her big wet kiss. He reveled in the sensations of her big nipples pressing against him. He patted her fanny again and she giggled.

“Ummmm, Jeffy, you smell so good.” He slipped a hand under her blouse to feel her bare skin and she pulled him closer. He worked the clasp of her bra and she gasped and pulled away. “Uh, Mr. Reynolds, maybe I should go home now.”

“Nonsense, Courtney my love. The night is young. Have a drink with me.” Jeff urged, holding her tight.

“I, uh, I need to get home. I uh...” She was squirming so sexily. I urged her to stay here with me.

“I can’t. I, I’m afraid, ummmmm... that feels so good. But Jeffy, I am saving myself and I am not sure I could trust myself if I stay any longer.”

ARRRGGGH! #6 bites the dust (ha!) as Jeff wishes that she did not care about that. “On second thought, Jeffy, let’s have that drink.”

They shared a cup of white wine, and Jeff led her to bed. She sat on it, eyes glowing. He turned to undo his shirt and when he turned back, she was sound asleep and snoring gently. Oh, come on! It occurred to him that she did not have the experience with alcohol the typical 19 year-old would have. “I wish she was awake and ready for sex.” Stone #7 is history as she suddenly wakes up, stretches sexily and pulls up her denim skirt and her soft pink panties off. She then laid back and screwed her eyes tight and grabbed the sheet so hard her knuckles turned white. He heard her mutter that it was going to hurt, relax, it was going to hurt, relax over and over to herself.

Jeff was starting to feel bad about this, but he was in so deep and she was so attractive... #8 convinced her that she was going to enjoy sex and not feel any pain from loosing her virginity. She sighed and relaxed. He moved her legs and she laid there. He positioned himself at her lips and slipped in, she sighed and lay there. He delighted in the warmth of her wet pussy, and she lay there. She was moaning a bit, and squirming, but she was basically just... laying there. Stone #9 made Jeff think- how to phrase this? “I wish she was more active, more responsive, louder during sex.” Suddenly, she gasped and wrapped her arms and legs around him. She screamed his name as she worked to pump him in and out.

This was much more like it. He pounded away at her as she thrashed beneath him. She frantically stripped off his and her clothes, and he was in heaven. He sucked her tits and nuzzled her neck and she screamed and howled and clawed. He was in pain when he finally came deep inside her and she shuddered her way through her own orgasm.

He looked at her in awe. She was so beautiful. Well... OK, so her tits were kinda floppy without support but he could live with that. Rather, he would live with that if he had to. instead, stone #10 changed them to nice, firm things he was proud to call tits. While he was at it, #11 removed her rather thick bush and other body hair he did not like. Sweet- now she was nice and smooth all over. She was already purring his name and reaching for Round Two when there was a loud knocking at the door. “Daddy, what was all that noise? Oh my God, Daddy, what are you doing to Courtney?”

He panicked and used #12 to make his daughter think that everything was OK. She got a kiss from the both of them, got a glass of water, and went back to bed.

Another knock interrupted them, this time at the front door. A flashing red light in the window made his heart race. Cops? he tossed on a robe to answer the door. “My Reynolds?” He nodded yes. “We’ve had several noise complaints. Neighbors say it sounded like a young girl screaming. Is anyone else home with you? He told them his young daughter and her babysitter. He cringed as soon as he said that. “Can we speak to the, uh, ‘babysitter’?” The cop’s tone worried him, and stone #13 sent them away with a just a warning.

When he was back in the room, there was another knock on the door. Peeking through the window revealed Courtney’s parents. Her dad had a shotgun. He reached for the box of rocks and panicked when it was empty. Jeff was desperately trying to arrange for some more rocks when Courtney’s folks broke in the door to retrieve their daughter from the degenerate. The cops returned, and Jeff’s life did not go so well after that. He tried the phone number the jack-in-a-box gave him, but could not possibly come up with the thirty thousand bucks they wanted for another stone in time. It really was too bad that Jeff had never learned to dream big. He had no idea that he could have combined most of his wishes into one or two. The universe certainly got a good chuckle from his plight.

Meanwhile, on another side of town...

Patsy had bought a single rock from a nice looking young witch. It was all she could afford. The young, unattractive and mousy woman retreated to her old, unattractive and mousy room and sat for a long time, thinking. She held the rock up with trembling hands and begged the heavens “Please, I wish I was just a little more attractive.”

Sometimes, when the pure of heart and spirit make a plea to the gods, and their heart is full of a true pain... When the stars align just right and heavens above lean their ear close to the Earth... When a wish is made with no intention of malice, greed, or selfishness... sometimes, once in a generation, the wish is granted. It is just really too bad she was holding a flawed wishing rock at the time.

A shower of stardust fell over Patsy, making her feel... fizzy. She slipped out of her unattractive, mousy shift of a dress and danced in the sparkliness. It was too bad no one was there to watch what came next. The dull colors spun out of her mousy hair, leaving it a long, shimmering pale gold. Her skinny and scrawny body padded over with smooth, creamy skin hinting at gentle muscles underneath. he hips spun out to nice, wide ‘breeding’ hips and her ass swelled out to a pair of gorgeous globes. Her long legs filled in as did her arms. Her chest grew and grew, quickly mocking standard cup sizes. Her face morphed to an elegant visage, then her eyes grew a bit bigger and her lips plumped up. Brilliantly colors bloomed on her face and lips, and a subtle glitteriness infused her hair, face, and chest. As an afterthought, her pubic hair trimmed itself into a star shape.

Star stopped spinning and looked in an old mirror. “Perfect. Just perfect. Look at these cock-sucking lips, these big bazoombas, and this great pussy! All I need now is a man or three.” She gathered up her old purse and went outside. What little traffic there was stopped dead as men and women alike gawked at the tall, well-built blonde made up like a lighthouse. Some of them were so taken by her looks that they did not even notice she was nude for a minute.

Star smiled as she approached a stopped car driven by a middle aged man. “Whatcha say, honey? Want to spend some time with me?” She put a subtle emphasis on the word ‘spend’ and the man quickly took out his wallet and handed it to her. She removed all the folding money in a deft motion and returned it to him. “That’s enough for a hand job, hon. Sit back and enjoy. Oh, and no touching.” He sat on his hands and blew his load almost as soon as she touched his groin. “Thank you, darling.. Gotta go!” Star air-kissed him and left to find a real man to satisfy the empty feeling in her pussy... and ideally, the empty feeling in her purse as well.

Maybe if she headed to the mall she could do both of those and find some clothes at the same time. She congratulated herself on a brilliant idea and flagged down a ride. She laughed at how easy it was, and how willingly he gave her all of his money- only enough to warrant a long kiss (no tongue) which nonetheless left him speechless and spent.

She strode into the mall naked, like she owned the place... and a few hours later, she did.