The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Funhouse Mirrors

Chapter 2

Redsliver

* * *

Geri smirked when Ron pressed the button for the elevator. It was a college town, but it wasn’t a big town, and, in a small town, someone always took notice. Her smirk was ratcheted up by the count in her head of all of the noticers. He was the shiny new professor taking the hometown dancing star up to his room. All things he could find out later. Hell, if their names weren’t on their office doors, would he even know hers?

“You need an apartment,” she said, as she took advantage of his ladies’ first gesture.

“I can afford the hotel room for a few months, rather than jump into the first rat’s nest that opens up,” he said. “Do you want some food or a bottle of wine?”

“Call for the wine,” she said. “Just the one bottle.”

“Alright,” he smiled. “We can get food after.”

“After,” she agreed. He had been fishing, confirming that he was getting what she was offering. Her house was a fifty minute drive from the school, better to take the second left and be at his rented room in three. They looked at each other as the elevator slowly rose.

She was inexpensively well dressed. She wore a tight tank top under a loose open shirt. Her skirt floated over her knees and her sneakers were pristinely white. She had her thick orange hair tied back and gathered up by her neck. She was looking forward to his face as she pulled the hair tie and shook orange out around her.

He was a nerd making a first impression at work. He wore a dark blue button up and nondescript slacks. His fair brown hair had been combed neat, hours and hours ago, and had entropically reverted to an untameable mess.

He smiled warmth and she radiated heat.

The doors opened and he led her in a rush to the door at the end of the hall. He swiped his card, turned to smile as he opened the door, and she was on him.

She grabbed his face and thrust herself up on her tiptoes to kiss him. Her momentum careened them off the door and he was chasing her skirt to the bed. He kicked the door behind him and no one thought to order a bottle of wine.

They kissed like teenagers. He lifted and thrust her onto the mattress. She laughed as she fell back, losing her grip on his neck and in his hair. He rushed to undo his buttons.

“Get those ugly clothes off! I told you I wanted it raw.” She tossed aside her top and grabbed the sides of her skirt hiking the hem up beyond her black lace thong. He grabbed her feet, yanked open the laces, and rebounded her sneakers off the door. Her knees swung back to her tits as he grabbed her panties and pulled them to her knees. She double kicked her ankles free from the garment.

“A natural redhead,” he smiled.

“An overdressed boy,” she pouted.

He grabbed his belt buckle and unzipped in concert. He sent briefs and pants to the carpet. He put his knee on the bed ready to ravish her.

“Wait! Socks.” She pointed to his feet.

“What?” They weren’t in the way but pulling them off was easier than questions. Her small black socks stayed on as he mounted atop her.

They kissed. Again. He brushed her thick bangs from her face. She reached around her thigh. He raised his hips. She aimed his cock. They both groaned.

“You are wet as fuck,” he smirked.

“Yeah, since we first left The Hall,” she panted. “Fuck me.”

He was a man who could follow instructions. She grabbed his right hand and they laced their fingers. Eye to eye, he thrusted and she heeled kicked the bed to meet him.

“Oh, sugah…” Her accent became more pronounced as their bodies moved. She struggled with her right hand, yanking her tank top up and over her tits. She breathed hard. Her body shook and her breasts bounced. She was well endowed for a dancer. It was her curse. It was his joy.

She was easily the hottest woman who had ever gone for him. He couldn’t stop smiling. He couldn’t break eye contact. He fucked her hard but kept it slow enough for him to go on for a long time.

She breathed hot and wet. She cooed and sex felt fifty times more pleasurable, more intimate, more right, than it had ever had. Her heart was thundering. If she closed her eyes, she was lost at sea. If she looked into his, she was chained to the rocks. Her voice kicked up octave after octave as her freckled shoulders and cleavage burned red. She clenched her teeth but couldn’t hold in the moans.

She was a moaner. Her pure sex symphony tickled Ron’s brains through his ears. Slow or not, his cock in the perfect grasp of her sex and his mind in the pleasure of her siren song, he was rising. He brushed her cheek.

“Cum together with me,” he said. He was covering his bases. He knew he wasn’t holding out for long and he wanted to make that romantic and not pathetic.

“Y-yes!” She graveled out of her flexed throat. She had been hammered and overcome. He hadn’t come yet and she had to grab onto anything her mind and body could to keep from pitching over the cliff.

“Geri!” He grunted. He closed his eyes and had to assure himself the name was right before he opened them again.

Green and brown locked onto each other and bodies spasmed and thrashed.

Orgasm hit her like a semi. She felt like it was going to plow her and drag her across the asphalt through three states. He shook and finally breathed as the last of his cum spattered into her. As he took a recuperating breath her orgasm stopped momentum. Her pleasure ended like a car crash. She shrieked at the impossible feeling.

“That was intense,” he said as he climbed out from between her legs. He sidled up to her spine and pulled her into his chest.

“That was insane,” Geri agreed. “Best idea I ever had.” She laid a light kiss on his lips. “Thank ya, daddy.”

He almost got to smile at that.

Knock! Knock-Knock-Knock!

“Wine will be the best.” She leaned over her shoulder and kissed his lips. He groggily climbed over her hip, grabbed a robe as he walked by the bathroom, he had almost finished tying the belt and opening the door when he recalled he hadn’t actually ordered anything.

* * *

Sue had been feeling imperfect again a half hour after she had left the restroom. One look at her selfie cam and she was almost wobbly. She almost had to sit down when too much eyeliner smiled and electric blue pajamas said “Hello!”

Sue affected a pleasant smile. She felt more even as they went by. She watched, saw the car they had were watching leave the school parking lot. Red hair in the driver’s seat. Something more important in the passenger.

“Well, stalking’s a bust.” Electric blue sighed and slumped her shoulders. Sue hadn’t even realized she had walked up behind the pair until the comment.

“Yeah,” mumbled eyeliner.

“My place? Video games—”

“He’s staying at The Marriott,” Sue said.

“Oh? Oh!” Electric blue lit up like a Christmas tree. “You were there, right? Wanna come with?”

“I was,” Sue said. She didn’t say yes. She couldn’t say no.

“Cassandra.” Electric blue tilted her head. “And I’m Jossie. Sue? Yeah, it’s Sue. I’m great with names.”

“Yeah, it is Sue,” Sue agreed. “What are we going for?”

“Cassandra and I have a hot for teacher thing going,” Jossie said.

“Jossie!” Cassandra blanched. Or maybe her makeup forced her to be pale. “We’re… Are you coming with us too?”

“I am,” Sue said. She surprised herself.

* * *

“OK, so maybe they came here and maybe they didn’t.” Jossie said and flopped into one of the armchairs of the hotel lobby.

“Well, the car was out in the parking lot. So, I think we can safely say they’re here,” Cassandra said.

“Only eight floors, sixteen rooms a floor,” Sue sighed.

“Yeah, and they don’t have to come out until tomorrow,” Jossie agreed. “You guys wanna go to a restaurant, maybe?”

“Hi,” Cassandra walked up to the woman at the desk. “My friends and I are looking to talk to one of our professors. The girl in the blue hair wrote down the room number but she didn’t bring the paper with us.”

“Oh, you must mean Mr Sapkowski,” the woman said with a grin. “I mean, Dr Sapkowksi.” The Dr ratcheted the concierge’s tone to a sexier tier. “He’s in 616.”

“Oh, thank you so much!” Cassandra smiled. She turned away from the desk and threw away all of her forced politeness and cheer like it was a disease. Jossie and Sue ran to catch the elevator with Cassandra.

The doors closed and Sue frowned. “She really shouldn’t give those details out to anyone.”

“She’ll be fine. If we get caught, I’m pretty sure it’s the professor with the coeds who’ll get in trouble,” Jossie said.

* * *

“She looks as fucked as this one girl I knew who got gangbanged after Prom! Well done, professor!” The blue haired girl had worn pajamas all day.

“Oh, close the door, Ron,” Geri posed naked for the three interloping teenagers. “Keeping them out would’ve been easier than kicking them out.”

“But! Jesus...” Ron was stark white.

Sue apologetically smiled at him. She took his hand off the door knob and pushed it closed. She waved at his shocked face. She joined the gothic downer and the anime upper deeper in the room.

“I’m Geri, that’s Ron.” His redheaded partner had sat up and was gesturing from one to the other. “I’m sorry. I got so many names and new faces today. I don’t remember yours.”

“Oh. It’s Cassandra,” the one in black said.

“Sue. Susannah. Sue,” the one in fashions said.

“And I’m Jossie!” The one in pajamas said.

“Guys, this is totally inappropriate. Geri?”

“What?” She asked and looked down at herself. “Is there another robe?”

Ron jumped to it and grabbed the other robe and rushed it over to Geri. He met all four pairs of eyes. Each woman stood up straighter. Jossie beamed a bright smile. Cassandra lowered her eyelids. Sue rolled her shoulders back. Geri accepted the robe. She put it off to the side.

“So, um. Look, you must’ve followed me and—”

“No, me and my parents stayed here overnight last night and I noticed you come down for breakfast,” Sue said. “We ate in the restaurant.”

“Yeah, educated guess for girls seeking an education.” Jossie rolled out the words. She looked around. Ron stepped back. Cassandra covered her mouth with her hand in gesture of embarrassment. Jossie asked: “Too on the nose?”

“I thought it was very clever,” Geri said. She turned to Ron. “I did see you checking out this one’s butt, this morning.”

“He totally was,” Cassandra agreed.

Jossie twisted and looked at her butt over her shoulder. “Huh? I don’t really have much of a butt.”

“Yeah but what you do have pops—”

“Geri!” Ron hyperventilated. “Look, girls, uh, shit. Sue, Cassie, and, uh—”

“Cassandra,” the goth corrected.

“And it’s Jossie. Jocelyn. But Jossie,” she bubbled.

“Relax. We all talked about it. We’re all curious. You made a crazy impression. Hush, hush. I’m the only one looking to take chemistry after first semester,” Sue waved.

“I am too,” combatted Cassandra.

“I couldn’t convince Jossie, so none of them are my students,” Geri said.

“I—That’s flattering…”

“Flattering? It’s an opportunity!” Geri interrupted. “Why not?”

“Ethics? My career?” Ron would’ve been pacing if he had a stretch of room to walk.

“I for one am all in,” Jossie said. “This way I don’t have to invest a ton of time into some boy and chew up all of the rest of college.”

“Yeah, and I’m just looking for a man. I’ve had enough boys,” Sue claimed.

“Um. Hi,” Cassandra added.

“No, you all have to leave.”

“Don’t be such an idiot,” Geri laughed. “Look, I’ll take them and talk to them and sort things out for tomorrow. After a quick shower.”

She got to her feet and brushed Ron’s face as she walked to the bathroom. He took a deep breath and sat on the bed. He looked over at the girls.

“This wasn’t OK.”

“OK...” Cassandra mumbled.

“OK’s too low of a bar,” Jossie said.

“Next time you see us, it’ll be great,” Sue said.

Ron shook his head. He pulled the skirt of the bathrobe tight and ignored the three of them until Geri got dressed and led the girls out from his room.

* * *

“You did it!” AG was waiting for Via when the Latina got out of her tryouts. “You killed it.”

“I did OK?” Via asked. Her new friend hugged her and she hugged back. Via frowned to see several jealous looking butchy older girls watching. They stalked off.

“You kidding? You’re a legend. You’re so flexible it hurt to watch!” AG said. “I watched those earlier girls try out too. You’re a shoe in.”

“I felt like I could’ve done so much better,” Via worried.

“Maybe YOU could’ve, but nobody else could,” AG assured her. “You want to do some premature celebrating?”

“Of course I do,” she said. Her stomach growled.

“Now that’s my language!” AG laughed.

“Hi, um, hi.” Two guys walked up to Via and AG. Via thought one was very cute and his friend needed better fitting clothes. They smiled and she smiled. The cuter one looked to her and smouldered dangerously. The awkward one looked up and melted happily. “Hi, I’m Curtis. This is my friend David.”

“Oh, hi,” AG giggled excitedly. “I’m AG.”

“I am Via,” Via nodded.

“Well, my friend and I accidentally overheard,” Curtis smiled. “How about you let us buy you dinner? We’d love to get to know you two.”

“You’re asking me out?” AG smiled. “I don’t get asked out a lot.” AG whispered to Via. “The height, I think.”

“Yes!” David spoke. “Go out with me.”

“I would love to take you out as well,” Curtis directed at Via.

“Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!” AG bubbled.

“Yes, gracias...” Via nodded but frowned.

“No, we’re not interested in going on dates,” they said together.

The boys smiles dropped. They looked like deer in headlights. They left quickly and didn’t speak for some time.

“Why not?” AG asked Via.

“I think I’d be cheating on…”

“Yeah,” AG laughed. “Oh well. You like all day breakfast? I know this one place you’ll love.”

* * *

Knock-Knock! Knock-Knock!

Geri opened Ron’s office door before he had the chance to get out of his chair. He rushed over, looked worriedly out into the hall, pulled her in, locked the door.

“Did you do it? Did you set things right?” He asked.

“Perfectly!” She smiled. “Nothing to worry about anymore.”

“You are so amazing!” he said. He grabbed her and kissed her.

She felt her knees go to jelly. She was going to love seeing that happen to Sue. That girl needed to get laid something special. Geri didn’t know how to take Cassandra. And the geeky spinner was going to be a handful.

“Happy Tuesday to you too,” she laughed. “You’ve got your first lecture ready?”

“Uh, yeah. It’s not much all introductions and syllabus today. We dive into the coursework on Thursday,” he said. “Have you ever taught a class with 200 kids in it?”

“My biggest ever was 21,” she shrugged. “I’ve got a 7 on Wednesday afternoons, maybe. I need 8 to get the class to fire. Hell, one of my four classes this semester will be out if I can’t get 1 more.”

“Wow,” he said. “I hope it works out.”

“Me too,” she said. “But if I lose another opportunity to move and writhe, I can always come visit you.”

“Always,” he agreed. He gave her a little peck. “Wish me luck!”

“Get lucky!” she grinned. He smirked and took off to class.

* * *

“Hey! Su-ue!” Jossie called a lot of attention to herself as she stood up from the front row of the lecture theatre and waved to the girl coming in from the hallway.

Sue ducked her head, hefted her shoulder bag, and marched down to the front with her eyes behind her bangs. She wobbled. She took a stride too long, only her heel touched the lip of the stair.

“Got you!” Sue landed in long strong arms. Her bag clipped the floor.

“Shit my computer!” She squealed and pulled her strap. She dropped the bag on the table and yanked out the laptop. It seemed to be in good shape. “Thank God.”

“You’re welcome,” said strong arms. Sue looked up and saw the tall girl from the restroom the day before. Sue’s wobble peeled back.

“Don’t call yourself God,” said the girl in the next chair. Sue looked and saw the Latin girl from the bathroom.

“Your friend’s still waving,” AG’s words rolled out and minced up. “Via and I don’t know too many familiar faces, yet. Can we join you?”

“Yes, please,” Sue said reflexively. She frowned as she headed down to the front.

“Hi, I’m Cassandra,” Cassandra said when the 6′2″ amazon flopped down next to her.

“I’m AG. That’s Via.” She pointed beyond the blonde with the blue and the seat Sue was taking to the last part of the table where Oliva was sitting down. Eyes met eyes met eyes met eyes met eyes. All eyes forward.

* * *

Ron would have been early for his first lecture. The big lecture halls were in the wings of Graystone Hall. The architect had been a prick. Ron had been watching the students roll in and fill up the seats, until an older woman tapped his shoulder and explained the difference between EW106 and EE106.

“I’m sorry everyone, I promise I am better at reading the periodic table than a map of the school.” He tried to joke as arrived three minutes late to his own class. He walked down the left staired aisle and moved to the podium at the bottom of the theatre. “I am Dr Sapkowski. I, um, well now.”

The bright eyes of the only students in the front row managed to cut off the entire room for him.

“Professor!” someone shouted. It had been 90 seconds since he had broken down into silence.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Now, you all know how to make a bad first impression. Now for my second skill: chemistry.”

He was not the smoothest on his feet, but he did manage to pass out all of the syllabi and sketch out the entire course and his plan for the semester. If he wasn’t on edge for the three hotel crashers and their two new recruits, he might even have said he was proud of how he had handled it.

Monday/Wednesday/Friday classes were allocated for an hour, but were ostensibly 50 minutes. Tuesday/Thursdays were 75 minutes. It passed like molasses. As soon as he was free to leave, he considered running off. He had responsibilities. Someone else might have questions. They didn’t. Sue approached him first.

“Hi, did Geri—” She saw the apprehension on Ron’s face and restarted. “Did Ms Portnoy explain everything?”

“She said it was taken care of,” he guarded. “You all understand that right?”

“I don’t,” said a beautiful Latina. “Who is Miss Portnoy?”

“Oh, she teaches dance. She has the schedule we were telling you two about,” Jossie beamed. “You probably want to check in with her. She has the office across the hall and down one from Ron.”

“Oh, that is good.”

“I’m sorry. Schedule?” he worried.

“Trust Geri,” Cassandra said. “She is handling things.”

“And if she can’t, I can step in,” Sue said. The other girls moaned in frustration.

“I’m going to go talk to her.”

“Actually,” Jossie looked at her phone, “I’ve got her for my theatre class. Bye bye!”

“Goodbye,” Ron frowned. “Girls, I’m—”

“Right,” said the extremely tall girl.

“You’re the girl who caught the top. Did I say thank you?” Ron worried.

“No, but I know just how you can.” She burned a bright eager smile at Ron.

“Cool it, AG,” Cassandra said. “We’ll meet you guys at noon and work out the rest.”

“And this is Via,” Jossie squeezed the Latina’s hips and pushed her forward. Ron shook hands and affected politeness but he was confused.

“I’m so jealous of Cassandra,” AG said to the others as they walked out of the lecture hall. Cassandra stood next to Ron.

“What’s going on?”

“I don’t have class for another 75, like you.” Cassandra looked up with her huge eyes. They weren’t all that were out and huge. She had on a low cut shirt. “What do you want to have going on?”

* * *

The high road left his balls sore. He wanted to be Dr Sapkowski. He wanted to teach. He wanted to take his dissertation and dig deeper. He wanted to play in the lab. If the hot dance professor was into him? Life was amazing. If there were a handful of 18 year old coeds with crushes? Ego’s were inflatable. The problem was the temptation was real.

He bought Cassandra a coffee and sat in the big central cafeteria of the A building. There were lots of people coming and going. Those dorm kids who had slept through mess hall breakfast were in line for pizza or burgers. The coffee kiosks had lines fifteen people deep.

Cassandra was beautiful. She hid behind the eyeliner, the lace, and the pageantry. She was on autopilot from high school. If she got in the right friends, she’d open up and be beautiful front stage. If she got in with the wrong friends, she shave down, get fat, and screech at imagined slights. He had no doubt that she would still love all of the same music and darkness she billboarded to the world.

“Oh, this is my fourth cup,” Cassandra sighed and poured in a third creamer.

“You’re welcome,” He said. He had to get up when she sat down on his right and circuit the table to sit across from her. “I was so wired before first period I hadn’t needed it.”

“Oh?” She looked at the one ripped sugar packet and the one open milk creamer and made a note.

“Yeah,” he sipped. “And now I need it.”

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“Well, I don’t want to get in trouble. And,” he looked around and felt that there were people sitting too close. He had been talking low and the entire cafeteria was a hum of chattering college kids. He quickly typed into his phone. “You girls are trouble.”

“What? I don’t mean to be?” she said after reading.

He looked at her flat.

“Oh?” she realized. “Yeah, that was Jocelyn and Susannah.”

“I got the feeling that they don’t like those names.”

“I don’t like Cass or Cassie and if I can’t beat ’em…” She shrugged off the last off the last of the cliche.

He laughed and sighed.

“Don’t worry. We’re not going to come by your hotel room unannounced anymore,” she explained.

Ron’s eyes went wide and he looked about. No one noticed or cared. If anyone did look to their table, they were looking at the pretty girl as they walked on by.

“I really wish I knew what was going on with Geri,” he said.

“You like her?” Cassandra asked.

“Very much so.” he said for a few reasons: to the tell the truth, to put Geri between Cassandra and himself, and to aim further with the redhead. A fuckbuddy would be awesome. A girlfriend even better. A wife maybe too. For the moment, he was aiming for a reasonable guess on what the hell was going on. He did imagine her in a white dress. If you want to punch someone in the nose, aim for the back of his head.

“She’s nice for one of those,” Cassandra smiled.

“One of what?”

“Popular girls,” she said as slur.

“I bet the—” He gestured to her dress, “Keeps you from being one of those.”

“How could it?” she asked.

He simply smiled.

* * *