The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Funhouse Mirrors

Chapter 3

Redsliver

* * *

Sue and AG arrived at Ron’s office but he wasn’t there. They had had a full but light day, getting the orientation done with their first classes. AG beamed to see Sue. Sue only hugged back under duress.

“You look really good. I love this top,” AG complimented as she stepped back.

“I’m not one of your softball floozies,” Sue retorted.

“I don’t have any floozies,” AG frowned before she laughed. “Straight?”

“Yeah,” Sue said.

“What if we’re in a threesome with…” AG knocked on the glass window under Ron Sapkowski’s name.

“Then we focus on the man,” Sue said.

“Oh thank God!” AG took a deep breath with a hand on her sternum. “I hope it’s me and you then. Or Via. I don’t trust Jossie to keep on target or Ms Portnoy to fly straight.”

“Ladies!” Geri arrived and pulled her hair out of its bun as she opened the door. “Let’s take this conversation out of the public thoroughfare.”

“That means pathway,” AG told Sue.

“This means fuck off,” Sue gestured and walked into Geri’s office.

“Woo!” Jossie flew by AG and slid in with a stabilizing grip on Sue’s right hip. “Hey everybody!”

“The door please, AG. Thank you,” Geri said. She leaned on the lip of her desk. “Alright, I got a text from Ron. He is worried.”

“Oh no,” AG said. “What could we do to help?”

“Discretion,” Sue nodded.

“Eventually,” Jossie supplied. “We gotta have something to be discreet about first. He’s too skittish to do as we want him to yet.”

“What do we want him to?” AG asked. Everyone looked at her. She blushed. “Sex, sure. What else?” Everyone looked at her. “I’ve never had a boyfriend.”

“And you’re not going to have one with a professor,” Geri pointed. “Why not a girlfriend?”

“We were discussing this already,” Sue explained.

“I’m going to see if Cassandra’s interested,” Jossie said. “I want a best friend and if I asked you two first she might be hurt.”

“Nailed her in one,” Sue stated. “I don’t need that.”

“Yeah, we’ll get what we can out of Ron,” AG agreed.

“Alright, let’s push him over the edge,” Geri said. “You gotta promise to try discretion when it’s time.”

She got three quick promises.

* * *

“Professor?” Via had intercepted Ron as he headed to his office.

“Yes, hi.” he said, brightly before he recognized her as a girl from the front row.

“I was hoping we could talk,” she said.

“I am hoping that too,” he said. “Come to my office.”

He would rather have handled her in public like he had with Cassandra. However, his office hours were posted and he promised to be available over the next hour. They arrived after AG and shut Geri’s door. Both offices were ignorant of the other.

“I’m going to leave the door open,” he hoped.

“This is—” She gestured. He pulled out a seat before his desk and closed the door as she sat.

Via was a knockout. It would be unfair to compare most of the women he had ever known to her looks. She sat with a princess stiff spine and a nervous smile. She crossed her legs and pulled her skirt down to her knee.

“Hi,” he said. He sat down behind his desk. He felt more assured to have the length of oak between them. His desk was still empty but for the levitating top and its unplugged pad. He had a long time to get his clutter started. He should have a long time if he made it through this minefield.

“Hello. I am Via Lopez,” she said. “Thank you for seeing me.”

“You’re welcome,” he said. “Professor, Doctor, Dr Sapkowski or Ron. Whatever you’re comfortable with.”

“Yes. I am…” She fidgeted as she sought the words. “I am uncertain.”

“I am more than a little uncertain myself,” he said. “I’d very much like to nip all of this trouble in the bud.”

She frowned.

“I’d like to not get started with something dangerous for our emotions or our futures,” he explained.

“Yes. We will be careful,” she nodded. She frowned when he didn’t respond positively. She leaned forward and picked the mirrored top. He waited. She pushed the point into her right index finger and twirled the mirrors. When her eyes reflected in the fourth face she lurched forward.

“Via!” He rushed around the table. He held her shoulder and rubbed her back. She put the top on the desk.

“You are very kind,” she said. Her cheeks reddened up and her shoulders stopped shaking when she met his eyes.

“Thank you,” he nodded.

“I will do what is necessary to be careful.” She got up.

“What’s going on?”

“My family is Catholic,” she said. “I was raised in such a way. I am not on birth control. I will find you when things are safer.”

“Well, ruined one girl’s family values,” he said to himself when his office was empty. “Think I can get the whole class done by the end of the semester?”

“Please don’t.” Cassandra walked into his office. She looked at the top on the desk and lurched forward herself.

* * *

Repetition. That’s the thing about science. Repetition.

Ron opened his hotel room door with a strong wrench. He grabbed Jossie by the left wrist, flicked the do not disturb placard on the knob, and tossed the blonde into the room.

“That’s a cute skirt.” Geri reclined on the bed. She was naked. The faculty had traveled together as soon as Geri’s afternoon class had finished.

Ron had been keyed up since Cassandra had left his office. He had spun the top into the eyes of the girls in Geri’s office. One after the other they swooned until he, or one of the others, had rushed to help. There was no escaping there was something about the device. It had done nothing to the sixty something secretary who had given him his office key.

Did it only affect women? Would it have affected him if he hadn’t dived for the cord? There had been a couple hundred students in Graystone Hall. Yet, it only seemed these six were infected. They listened to him, almost. They seemed bonded to him at least. They did what he said, provided he directed them towards him. He had to know. Each student had been given her instructions.

“Thanks!” Jossie had been told to arrive at 6 pm. She had knocked to the second of the clock on her phone. Sue would be next. “It’s the one Nami wears to Enies Lobby. The jean jacket goes with it but I haven’t picked up the right undershirt for it yet. Well, bikini top.”

“Did that make sense to you?” Geri asked Ron.

“Yes,” he answered with mild embarrassment.

“Cool,” Geri said. “He’s been waiting for you! Seriously, I have to dance tomorrow. Look how red he left me.” Geri rubbed her hands inside her thighs. “Three times. Look at him.”

Ron had opted for the robe again. He wasn’t so committed to covering everything up. He had only been out of Geri for a minute. He finished growing hard in the teenager’s direction.

“That’s a nice dick,” Jossie said.

“It is,” Geri agreed. “Ground rules?”

“Um, what?” Ron turned. Geri shushed him.

“All ears,” Jossie saluted.

“You’re not in this for the grade. You still gotta work for it. No PDAs. No dates. No gossiping. No pictures. No phones. Got it?”

“What if I get an older camera that can’t connect to the internet?”

“No evidence,” Ron stepped in.

“Birth control,” Jossie understood. “Do you want me to get a doctor’s note for my IUD?”

Ron reacted with worried embarrassment.

“That would be great,” Geri said.

“I’ll have that tomorrow. Blowjobs OK tonight?” Jossie asked.

“Always,” Ron smirked. Geri laughed.

“Throw me a pillow? I’ll kneel on the floor.” Jossie caught the pillow and Ron settled himself on the foot of the bed. He unknotted his belt and tossed the robe.

Jossie settled down and looked up. Ron brushed aside her bangs. She had a megawatt smile. She ran her small left hand up the side of his cock and settled her right hand under his balls. She gave the head a loud peck.

“Pretty girl,” Geri beamed. She knelt astride Ron’s ass and ran a hand up and under his left arm. She rubbed his chest and kissed his neck. “I bet that Sue girl is going to be fun to break in.”

“No, she knows what she’s doing,” Jossie kissed and licked as she spoke. “Cassandra’s where the craziness is at.”

“I’m thinking about the tall girl. Alyssa?”

“AG. Think about me,” Jossie pouted. “I’m sucking your dick.”

“You have my attention,” Ron smirked.

Jossie licked her lips and began circling her cheeks onto the head of his cock. She was petite. Her mouth was small, though she could smile pretty big. Her eyes had outgrown the rest of her. She slurped and gulped and bobbed her whole neck.

“Hey.” Geri reached down and swept blue and gold out of the corner of Jossie’s mouth. “Try to keep your lips over the edges of your teeth.”

“Huh!” Jossie lit up and pulled her mouth off of his dick. She grinned and thrust her throat down on him. She guarded his cock with her lips folded in over her bite. “Sis ra-ley wah-ks.”

“Don’t talk with your mouthful,” Geri admonished.

Ron sank backwards against the redhead. Tests were going well. Still, everything was risky. Maybe this only lasted a couple of days? He’d need to redose everyone. Well, he could do that when—

“Who’s that?” Jossie popped off at the knock on the door.

“Six twenty six,” Geri grinned.

“It wouldn’t be a test if every arrival was on the hour.” Ron stroked into blonde hair. “Can you get the door Geri?”

* * *

Cassandra’s heart was thundering. She looked at her phone. Dammit! She had nine minutes. She evaded the elevator and went straight for the stairs. Sixth floor and she had seven minutes! Could she walk any slower? Dammit! She retreated when she saw the maid cart in the hallway.

“You can do this Cassandra,” she told herself. She sat down on the stairs. “This is going to be fun.”

The worst part was Jossie hadn’t answered. She didn’t know what to expect! All morning he had been so hands off. In his office, he had been spooked. Then he ambushes her gives her a time and tells her ‘Look good’.

She hated the top she had on now. Even with the black leather bodice cinched tight on her belly, her tits thrown out, it wasn’t cut low enough. Jossie wouldn’t have worn it.

And her skirt! What was she thinking! The frumpy rippled thing reached down to her calves. AG had been wearing booty shorts! Why this? Just cause it was her favorite? What the hell was wrong with her?

She checked her makeup sixteen times and the clock thirteen hundred. She took a big huge breath and opened the door.

The maid cart was gone. Everything was gone. She ran to not be seen. That would have attracted all of the attention if there had been anyone to look. Her heavy boots hammered the carpet as she got to the door and knocked madly.

“You made it!” Jossie opened the door. Naked! Cassandra’s eyes were wide and white. “She’s not coming in, someone give me a hand.”

Cassandra looked down at the hands pulling hers. She yelped, ran in the room, and slammed the door shut with her hip.

“It’s alright, I got her,” Jossie announced.

Cassandra was shocked. Then she smiled. The room was chaos. Sue was on the bed, on her shoulders, with her toes pushing into the sheets above her head. Above her head, but to the foot of the bed. Ron leaned over her. His cock skewered Sue’s sex.

“Geri’s in the can,” Jossie said. “AG should be here soon. You excited?”

“Oh God! Yes!” Sue let out a blood curdling cry.

“She had her note with her. Crazy broad. I didn’t even think about it until after I got here,” Jossie explained.

“Oh Cassandra!” Ron turned his head and smiled. “You made it.”

“Yeah,” Cassandra said. “Uh, how are you?”

“I’ll show you in a minute,” he grinned.

“Ooooh!” Jossie stage-whispered. “He already showed me! It’s the best!”

Cassandra stood. She blinked with a blank fright on her face.

“Cassandra?” Jossie eventually poked the goth. “I love your top.”

“Um, thanks.” Cassandra managed to take her eyes away from the sex that was happening. Before she thought she added. “You too.”

“Thanks.” Jossie rolled her shoulders back and poked her hard nipples up and at Cassandra. “Oh! That’s AG.”

“I better get the door,” Cassandra pushed Jossie back. “If anyone looks in should see a girl wearing clothes.”

Cassandra doubled checked the peephole and quickly opened the door for AG.

“Hi,” said Cassandra as she hurried AG inside. The tall girl stared at the folded up Chinese girl as Cassandra closed the door.

“We’re all here.” Geri came out of the bathroom naked. “You ready to cum, Ron?”

He answered that by making Sue scream.

* * *

Via was the last to arrive. She had been told 12 midnight like a pumpkin. She had dressed up. Her mother had no idea her money had bought Via the figure-hugging, tit-lifting, lacy-skirting, sex-screaming leather. Via’s mother had forced her to buy the stilettos. A small silver crucifix lay between her breasts.

“Miss? Hi.” The night manager rushed around the desk and caught her arm. “What are you doing?”

“I’m—” Via blushed and chopped her words off wide eyed.

“Meeting a friend, of course. We have an agreement with the agencies. Never through the front lobby. Follow me.” He shut her up. She was in a hurry but he didn’t let go of her arm. She was walked, purposefully, through the employee sections. Another woman, older, fatter, dressed like Via, carried her high heels. The night manager smiled at. Via received the scowl.

“What floor?” The night manager asked as they got on the freight elevator.

“I do not think I should announce that,” Via enunciated.

“You realize that but you still walked in through the lobby? Holy fuck.” He got off the elevator. “Hold the close door button until the elevator starts moving or it won’t go up. If it’s the top floor take a right through the first door, any others and it’s your second left.”

Via thanked him and rode the elevator up. She was late! 12:02! Her heart was in her throat when she knocked on the door.

“You guys were panicking over nothing!” The door flung open with Jossie’s laughter. Via was grabbed by AG and Sue. Everyone was naked. The Latina jumped when the door clicked closed.

The air conditioner was loud yet the room stank of sex. Everyone was naked. Via blushed and frowned.

“Look at this dress!” Jossie hurried over. “Oh my God! Your ass is perfect. Like fucking perfect.”

“Gracias?” Via frowned.

Geri sat on the window sill. She was on her phone. She looked up with a warm smile. She was muscly, built like a dancer. Her orange red hair was half exploded. Her eyeshadow was faded and her lipstick was smudged. Her perfect princess posture aimed her tits aggressively at Via.

Cassandra knelt on the bed. Her hair was in better shape. The deep purple swirls were still vibrant in the otherwise black. Her eyes were still raccoon ringed but her lipstick had been dragged off at the point of a cock. She was reddish, despite her pale foundation, her nipples were up and hard. She wiggled her butt as Ron rubbed it.

Ron was laid out with his shoulders on the pillows. He was in a fugue of sexual bliss. His cock slept on his thigh. He was healthier than his lab coat and jeans look had announced. Via smiled back at him.

AG was on Via’s right. She towered happily over the others. Her big eyelashes, bigger smile, and bigger tits beamed down at Via. AG’s russet brown hair was still in place. If Via couldn’t smell the sex and sweat on the girl she might’ve felt AG was out of place.

Sue frowned. She had Ron hand sized red marks on her shoulder and hip. She looked like she had been rode hard and put away wet. She looked a little venomous and a lot arrogant.

It was a lot to take in. Via had never seen so many naked girls out of the gym class locker room. She had avoided those kinds of parties and those kinds of girls all of her life. Via took a moment. She took a breath. Was there any actual oxygen in the air? She took twelve more.

“Easy girl.” AG rubbed her hand in circles over Via’s bare back. “Breathe now. Breathe in. Breathe out. In. And out.

“You are all very pretty,” Via said.

“Thank you.” Ron’s voice had gone gravelly. He needed to replenish his fluids.

“Why were you late?” Geri asked. “You were told 12 midnight.”

“Maybe her clock is just 90 seconds off,” Jossie shrugged.

“I was stopped in the lobby.” Via shook her head at Jossie. “I was supposed to come in the service entrance.”

“Oh,” Cassandra frowned from her seat on the bed next to Ron’s hip. “You’re a prostitute?”

“Fucking hell. You must be rich!” Sue sneered.

“I am not a—”

“Stop being mean, everyone!” Jossie said. AG nodded.

“Am I to have sex?”

“You don’t get this until you have a clear doctor’s note.” Sue gloated as she jumped into a sitting position at Ron’s knee. She started on a handjob. Ron moaned but he was slow to get going.

“OK. I made my appointment for tomorrow,” Via said.

“Good.” Ron sighed. “I doubt I could’ve taken it. I think it’s time for the second phase.”

* * *

The six women sat hip to hip on the side of the bed. AG reclined, so her arms would fit. Jossie wrapped Sue’s arm over her shoulders. Via had her hands on her skirt crossed and demure. Cassandra slouched. Geri used a hand on the goth’s spine and another on the shoulder to raise the girl up were she should be.

Ron took a long breath. His shoulder bag was on the bed table. He held the mirrored top in his left hand. The cord of the levitating platform snaked out of the zipper. The plug hung limp off the edge of the table. He lifted a dry erase marker, it was wide tipped. It could be seen when he wrote on the board in front of 200 students. He needed something smaller but it would have to do.

“Hey, this belonged to the guy had my office before me.”

“Dr Veidt.” Geri added helpfully.

“Yes,” Ron agreed.

“Isn’t that the guy who shot his granddaughter, daughter-in-law, and the members of her book club?” Jossie asked. “The so-called mad scientist of Graystone?”

“He what?” Ron froze.

“Yeah, suicide by cop,” Geri nodded. “Supposedly a genius and complete lefty pacifist. Everyone was surprised he had even touched a gun.”

“Dear God!” Ron said. He looked at the mirrored device in his hand.

“Your ignorance explains how you got stuck with his office,” Geri smiled.

“Maybe, maybe it was—” But Ron couldn’t walk his brain down the path of a murderer easily. He frowned. He looked at each girl in turn. “I’m not going to do that.”

“Oh, whoo!” Jossie laughed as she wiped her brow with the back of her hand.

“Yeah,” Sue said. “Most people aren’t murderers. And it’s not something you catch from someone’s old desk toys.”

“He was a neuroengineer?” Ron said. He frowned. “Geri, tell me when it feels wonky.”

He had no choice. He had to know and it was already in motion. He stepped in front of Geri. He turned the top on its edge, stuck the point into his index finger and rotated the top until Geri swooned backwards.

“G.” He said marking the face. Six faces. Six letters. Six women. They rallied to look him, or to look each other, in the eye.

“What is that thing?” Jossie asked as she recovered.

“I think it’s the reason why you all obeyed me in getting here at the right time, the sex stuff, and the rest.”

“Really?” Jossie beamed. “Then its my favorite thing ever!”

“I kinda wish it had fewer faces,” Sue said.

“Mystery solved? You got any more left in you.” AG clapped excitedly.

“Mystery not solved.” He shook his head. Back to the night table, he plugged in the plate. He set the top. It spun and floated. He stepped back and looked at all the women. “Do you guys feel any changes?”

They looked at each other. They looked at him.

“No,” Cassandra answered. “Still good.”

“Alright then,” he said with a grin. His cock raced to full strength. “Let’s welcome Via to the harem.”

“Oh, I don’t know if I like the word harem.” Sue frowned before she was outvoted 5 to 2.

* * *