The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Funhouse Mirrors

Chapter 4

Redsliver

* * *

Via didn’t know what she was doing. Ron reclined back against the headboard stroking long black hair as the hot Latina mouth hesitated around his cock. She looked like she was about to be hit by an oncoming train.

“Start with your tongue,” he said. “I’ll show you the pace I like.”

She nodded and coughed. He smiled and took hold of her neck and cheek. He lifted and lowered her whole head. She let her eyes fall shut. They closed tight. She was concentrating. She was telling herself over and over to use her tongue.

“Look, you can see how wet she is through her panties,” AG said in awe. She touched Via’s ass.

“Shh, keep going. Steady and steady,” Ron said with a smile.

She nodded and retreated when her throat bumped the tip of his cock.

“Sorry to spook you Via,” AG said leaning her head around. They didn’t mean eyes. “I’m going to flip your skirt up to show the girls. Kick me if it’s not OK.”

“Don’t go hitting each other,” Ron said. Via frowned around his cock. Her leather skirt rose up.

“See. Wow. I mean I get kinda wet…” AG said with a frown.

“Yeah, she’s a little sexpot,” Geri grinned. “You picked a good crop of girls, Ron.”

“I didn’t have a choice in the matter.” He shook his head. “I’m just this lucky to have all of you.”

“Aww...” Jossie beamed.

Ron looked down at Via. It was clear she was more than a little overwhelmed. He had one more fire inside him, he decided to put it where it wanted to go.

“There you go. Thank you for warming me up,” Ron smiled as he helped Via up and backwards.

She looked away. Her cheeks were flushed. Her shoulders quaked. He pushed up her chin. She was shocked to be kissed. He brushed her bangs away from her dark brown eyes.

“Did you like it?” She frowned. “I could use more practice.”

“I’ll be certain you get it.” He leered and she looked shocked. “Get the note tomorrow. No evidence.”

“OK,” she nodded.

He ran his hands down her arms and then grabbed her hips. He rolled her skirt down.

“AG was right about you.” He whispered in her ear. He impelled her off the bed with one hand.

“You’re still up,” Jossie said. “Can I—”

“I’m going to finish with Sue,” He decided.

Sue beamed. She had been standing to the back. Her arms had been crossed over her breasts. She leaned back on her heels and looked down her nose. She dropped her arms. Her hips swung and her spine straightened as she walked to the bed. Geri disapproved.

“You made the right call.” Sue mounted over his thighs. She held his cock and hovered.

“Did I? Because Geri would’ve gotten to work by now.” His words turned Sue’s jaw into concrete. He grabbed her thighs before she could impale herself.

“What gives?” Sue demanded.

“Maybe he wants to see that ass of yours?” Jossie suggested.

“Maybe I do.” He lifted her and thrust her high to spin her over his cock.

She kept the curse in her throat. She had five women staring at her and a cock beneath her. She whipped her hair and wore an imperious face. She moaned, theatrically, as Ron pulled her down.

“Jesus, you’re fucking tight,” he sighed.

“She does kegels,” Geri sniped.

“And I don’t say yes to every boy,” Sue clapped back.

“Girls. You can fight when I have a proper mud wrestling ring,” Ron quipped. “For now, I’ve got your attention, Sue.”

“What?” She flung her eyes over her shoulder. He grinned.

She was lifted and thrown to the tip of his dick. She dragged and met at the base. Her perky tits flailed. Her hair floated and bounced. Her voice rippled with the action. He couldn’t help but grin.

Everyone watched as the pair fucked. Sue was playing catch up. She was a ragdoll to him and she loved it. She just hated that they saw her get used. She forced herself to lean forward. She took fistfuls of sheets. She slipped her toes on blankets. She found purchase.

She was wailing like a banshee. She was panting like a dog. Sue wiggled her hips. Ron ravished her flesh. She was heat and tinder and all she wanted was to ignite.

Sue and Geri crossed gazes. Geri smirked. Sue’s tongue lolled out of her lips. Sue sucked it back and forced a self assured grin but she couldn’t maintain her confidence and she broke eye contact in retreat.

Jossie clapped and cheered when Sue looked to her. Cassandra looked blank but for the burn in her cheeks. AG was pumped. Her shoulders and thighs raised and fell with the rhythm of Ron and Sue. Via fixed her skirt and tried not to be too embarrassed. She turned her almond eyes the moment Sue met Via’s gaze.

It wasn’t enough to have the throne in front of the girls. Sue had to play the queen. She ramped it up. Ron had set a hard eager end of fucking pace and Sue scrambled to double it. The bed rocked and shook. She cocked her toes and slammed her ass backwards. She was moaning and groaning. He was forfeiting every third or fourth breath. She ground her teeth. He dug in his fingers.

“Yes!” He growled. As stupid as this was to his life long term, this was the best his life had ever hoped to be short term. His fingers tightened into the meat of her thigh as he called out and was overtaken by a cum.

Geri twitched. She squealed, and she had done that while he was between AG’s breaths or inside Cassandra’s mouth. She shook and spasmed and called for Ron’s climactic attention.

“Fuck!” Sue spat when Ron’s hand twisted on her thigh. She twitched, near cumming, oncoming, squirting down into the already soiled bed. Her foot and toes curled. She lost her stance; she face planted in Ron’s ankle. Her own leg kicked out. She slammed the neglected top levitating upon the nightstand.

Blue-green light sparked and every female eye in the room sent a nauseating pulse to her stomach. The light dissipated. The top rose back up and slowly spiraled into levitate above the dead center of its stand.

* * *

Ger woke up with the sun. The college girls had gone home and she had spent the night in Ron’s arms. He snored lightly. She lifted his fingers and kissed them. She climbed out of bed.

She showered mechanically. She rummaged through her purse and found lighter shades for her lips and eyes. She sneered through her clothes at the bag she packed.

“Mm, what?” Ron awoke with a shake. She evaded a morning kiss. “Right, sorry. I’ll brush my teeth first.”

“That would be great. But I gotta get home and get some proper clothes.” She explained. “I’ll see you at work.”

“Bye-bye.” He yawned catching the time. He knew the alarm was ninety eight minutes off and he was out like a light.

* * *

Susannah strode back through her dorm with her towel in her left hand. Girls sneered at her. Boys drooled. She shut her dorm door behind her. She armed herself in a push-up bra, mostly unbuttoned top, leather miniskirt. She grabbed a pair of vinyl boots. All her stilettos were classy. She’d find Olivia—or maybe Jossie would be a better choice—to go shopping with her after class?

* * *

She wore a Twilight Sparkle tank top and baggy jeans. She tied her hair up in pigtails. She sleep-walked with a smile by the gym and into the mess hall. She noticed some boys watching her eat her breakfast banana and showed off.

“Hi, AG.” Said the first one with courage.

“I think I prefer Aly.” She replied. “And I’ve got a guy. You guys will just have to imagine being bananas next time you masturbate.”

“What?” He said. She left for class.

* * *

Ron had been left to his thoughts all morning. He needed a new phone. What part of no evidence told Sue to sext him topless photos from every bathroom mirror she came across? His iPhone was broken, the SIM card destroyed, but that didn’t mean shit. Goddammit.

He taught his third year industrial chemistry class. He dove right in. When you get down to a class of twenty, it’s much easier to go faster than with two hundred. That fifty minutes of focused attention was the most relaxed he got to be all day.

“I don’t know why you want this, but here you go.” The section secretary brought him a sheet of paper.

“Thanks.” He smiled. He noticed she didn’t leave. “I don’t need anything else.”

“You don’t think I don’t need anything?” she asked. “Maybe why you took his office and now why you need his address?”

“First of all, I was assigned this office.” Ron said.

“That’s what we assumed but—”

“Yeah, I heard the story.” He had also read everything he could find online. “Mad scientist murders six women. No wonder you had to push this on me.”

“Don’t lump me in with the administration,” she frowned. “Fine, I can take a hint.”

He wasn’t giving hints, he was openly not sharing. He was happy to close the door behind her. He dialed out from the provided landline.

“Yeah, hi. I’m interested in the Veidt home at 52 Washington,” he said.

“Is this a prank call?” Asked a tired man on the other end.

“No.”

“Are you a reporter?”

“No.”

“A ghost hunter?”

“I’m interested in renting.” Ron said.

“I’m not falling for a prank—”

“I moved to town. I work at Capulet as an associate professor and I am growing tired of Marriott’s rates.” Ron pushed forward.

“Seriously?” The man said. “I thought we were going to have to tear it down.”

“That desperate?” Ron smirked. “Sounds like you just knocked some money off the rent.”

“I’m going to hate you, aren’t I?” Ron heard the man smile.

“My wallet certainly hopes you do.”

* * *

Olivia sat down next to Cassandra. Olivia wore her only black top, a tight sweater too warm for the early September heat. She wore jeans. Her eyeliner was overdark and her lips were the darkest shade of purple she owned. She had taken a black sharpie and colored in the white of her sneakers.

“Hello. Been waiting long?” Olivia asked.

“It’s not so bad. I’ve been here for fifteen and I’ve seen two of the six before me go in to see the doctor.” Cassandra wasn’t wearing makeup. Her black and purple hair was gathered up in a blue baseball cap. She wore a flannel shirt open over a black tank top. She had cut a pair of jeans into Daisy Dukes. She crossed her feet, still in her steel toed boots. “You look hot.”

“Thanks, Cassandra,” Olivia said.

“Not a problem,” Cassandra eagerly looked over Olivia’s body.

“CH?” A nurse called out.

“That is me!” Cassandra got up. “You wanna hang out when your done.”

Olivia nodded. “CH” hadn’t asked a question. They were going to hang out.

* * *

Susannah made it through her final class. She preened at the attention. She set her ass waving as she left walking down the hall. Her heels clicked and she made an effort to cross her ankles with every step. She stayed within an arm’s reach of the wall because she was not practiced. She came to a halt at the stairs.

“Hey! Want me to teach you how to do that?” Jossie didn’t look right. The tied off top and miniskirt were not bad on her but the color she had been broadcasting the last two days was long gone. Her hair was all blonde now and fluffed out. Her lipstick plumped her lips.

“That’d be great,” Susannah said with a roll of her shoulders. “But, you know why I called you.”

“Right, you need the right pumps for the bump.” Jossie slapped Susannah’s ass. “C’mon Sue, or we’ll miss the bus into town.”

“Actually, Sue’s not right for me.” Susannah replied. “I think I’m going to use my American name. Susannah.”

“Sweet, I get it. I hate it when people call me anything but Joss.” Joss shrugged. “Doesn’t mean we’re not going to miss the bus.”

* * *

Olivia was marched into her room by CH’s hand above her ass. The Latina’s roommate was out. CH grabbed the dangling dry erase marker and made a huge X on the whiteboard that adorned room 404. She kicked the door closed behind her with the heel of her boot.

“You get ahold of anyone?” CH demanded.

“No,” Olivia shook her head. “Ms Portnoy doesn’t want us getting Ron in trouble today.”

“Well then,” CH slipped up and wrapped her arms around Olivia from behind. “We’ll have to find trouble with just the two of us.”

Olivia sighed as she overacted. She let CH thrust her down onto a bed.

“That one’s mine.” Olivia pointed across the room.

“Too late.” CH climbed up over Olivia. She took the Latina’s big breasts in her hands. CH looked down and her face contorted in concentration. She ran her thumbs over nipples but sweater and bra still separated them.

“I guess so.” Olivia frowned. She reached up and threw away CH’s hat.

“Kissing maybe?” CH said to herself.

Olivia didn’t have a second to ask what that meant. CH forced herself down and kissed Olivia hard. Olivia was all submission. She held CH by the shoulders as the girl astride her mauled breasts with an eagerness that brought her back to middle school.

“How was that?” CH asked with a frown.

“You’re a good kisser.” Olivia flicked her eyes down to CH’s fingers. “I don’t think that’s the way to get me off.”

“Right.” CH frowned. “Maybe I finger you?” She waggled her tongue around. “I guess that’s where I should start.”

The dorm room door banged open and Aly strode in. She looked shocked to see the pair of girls on the bunk.

“Oh shit!” Aly laughed and hurried the door closed with her still inside. “That’s what the X means?”

The pair in action looked at Aly with startled disbelief.

“Ha…” Olivia sighed and swung her legs off the bed. She frowned and tossed CH by her ass and onto her back. The Latina was able to stand up and walk over to Aly.

“Hey. Cassandra, huh?” Aly looked over at the girl in the plaid and denim and smiled. “Hot.”

“I can’t reach that high.” Olivia said. She gave a low energy high five when Aly lowered her elbow.

“CH now.” Cassandra sat up.

“Aly for me.” Aly waved. She spun. “What do you think?”

“Did you hear from Geri, Sue, or Jossie?”

“From Ron,” Aly beamed. The girls crowded in. “He’s off seeing about getting his own place. A little fuck nest of our own!”

“Yes!” CH beamed. “We should—”

“No tagalongs. I asked.” Aly frowned.

“Then we’re stuck here.” CH raised an eyebrow.

“I think I’m not in the mood anymore,” Olivia said.

“She looks so unhappy.” Aly pitied. She grabbed CH’s hips and started walking her backwards.

“The other bed please.” Olivia directed.

“Okie dokie!” CH didn’t stand a chance after Aly spun her and thrust the girl onto Olivia’s bunk. The tall girl knelt down and pouted.

“What?” CH asked. “You know what? Tell me after.”

“Alright.” Aly beamed. CH looked at Olivia as she lifted her butt from the girl’s bed. She thrust down her shorts and panties and kicked them from her left ankle. She met Aly’s eyes.

“Um, it might help if your knees aren’t together,” Aly suggested.

“What do I do?” Olivia asked.

“Look,” CH directed, “You here.” She spread her knees and grabbed Aly’s hair. CH pulled. She reached over and grabbed Olivia’s hand. CH pulled. She reached higher on the arm. CH pulled. She grabbed a shoulder. CH pulled. “You here.” She kissed Olivia.

“Huh,” Aly put her hand in front of her mouth and started to rub CH’s flesh in a circle. “All the girls in the locker room have bushes and armpit hair. I see why the bare look is nice.”

“You’re not—” CH demanded “—there to—” between wet smacks “—talk—” with Olivia’s lips. “—Aly!”

“Right, right,” Aly beamed. She tried a lick of her tongue. She tasted her fingernails more than CH’s wettening pussy. Aly opened her fingers and clipped the clit between her middle and ring. She ran her lips back and forth across her fingernails and CH’s nub. Aly favored little circles with her hand.

“Oh!” CH blushed red. “She’s doing good! Oh!”

“I am? You’re not being nice because it’s my first time?”

“Lick me and shut up!”

“She’s not being nice.” Aly smiled up at Olivia who could not look down. “Ow!”

“Lick!” CH huffed as she loosened her tug on Aly’s hair.

“I’m licking! I’m—” Aly shut up and licked. Olivia squirmed. CH was melting into mess. She was huffing and puffing and she shrieked when there was a knock at the door.

“We got half an hour to be dressed.” Olivia explained. “I didn’t think it’d be me who was hearing the kno—”

Her thought died in CH’s hard kiss.

* * *

“When can I move in?” Ron asked as he signed the fourth form on the realtor’s desk.

“Well, the credit check is good. Usually someone your age right out of school is a red flag for the debt. If you want me to get out the debit machine we could get your deposit and you can call movers whenever you like.” He said.

“Excellent,” Ron said. “Let’s do that.”

“I’m surprised to see you with Geri,” The realtor said as Ron loaded his card into the bottom of the pinpad. “All this business, I imagined her as the kind of girl who would be running for the hills. Yet, here she is dressed like a professional. Never thought I’d see the day.”

“Yes, and women often turn out exactly as you imagined they would.” Ron smiled to cut back on his sarcasm.

“There’s some truth in that,” the realtor admitted. “We’re all good here.”

“Excellent.” Ron slipped his wallet back into his pocket. “Good day.”

* * *

Ger frowned as she followed Ron into the basement. It was a finished basement: hardwood floors and white painted walls. It had once been an apartment for the son and daughter-in-law while they got onto their feet after college. Dr Veidt had converted the little apartment into his man cave to escape the company of his wife for the two years before the murder. Ron had his hopes up as they entered.

The furniture had been sold off in an estate sale. The house seemed very big while empty. It was two two bedroom units on top of each other with a one car garage attached.

“You expect to find anything?” Geri asked. “Wouldn’t the police be trained to look and to find things better than you?”

“They did leave all of that stuff in his office, right?” Ron suggested. “I’m going to start with the cabinets.”

“OK.” Geri said with her chin in the air. “You call the movers yet? Order some furniture? When do we get a bed?”

“Yes, no, and we’ll have to go back to the hotel tonight.” He said.

“Fine, let’s see what we can find.”

* * *

Ron arrived at the right classroom for his Thursday morning lecture. He was smiling. A pack of folders had been discovered behind the back panels of one of Dr Veidt’s closet. Geri had been a distraction all night, so Ron hadn’t gotten to read anything yet, but he was excited.

The front row was the same five girls from Tuesday. He looked over them with a heavy frown. What the hell?

Olivia sat to the end on his left. She had her bangs hanging over her left eye and a raccoon ring of black makeup over the visible right one. Her black nails drummed on the table. She drooped with poor posture.

Aly was next. She had dyed the right half of her hair vivid pink and the left platinum white. She had short ponytails sitting on each of her shoulders. She sat up with a smile and no one sat directly behind her. She had on a bright cartoon t-shirt that he didn’t recognize but her slippers stuck out under the desk before her.

Susannah was in the middle. She had on a scandalously low cut top, super tight, and pricked out by her nipples. Ron could tell from the openness of her knees she wasn’t wearing panties either. She opened her red painted lips and blew a popping bubble of gum.

CH was next. She wore a ballcap with her short hair packed up into it. She had on a loose flannel top, unbuttoned to flash her unbra’ed tits. She wore baggy jeans and her legs were open to the extent she slouched. She smirked and rolled her eyes. She fastened a pair of buttons. Maybe he’d be able to teach after all.

Joss was last. She had her blonde hair, no longer dyed, out in a wide wave around her pale pink smirk. Her makeup was good, her clothes, a t-shirt and jeans, weren’t too out there. She sat on her cowboy boots and she had stuffed up her bra.

Ron took a deep breath. It was a struggle to make any kind of headway in the lesson plan.

* * *