The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Funhouse Mirrors

Chapter 5

Redsliver

* * *

“He’s not responding still?” Susannah told the others as they walked in a pack towards Ron’s office. He had fled the end of the period like a bat out of hell. “I’d been getting my texts returned.”

“Me too,” Joss frowned.

“Well, maybe this is the no evidence thing he was talking about?” Aly suggested. “Wouldn’t make sense to have us blowing up his phone twenty four seven.”

“I guess not,” Susannah said. “But we had tried on all of those clothes and lingerie. He hadn’t seemed to get any of our pictures. How’ll we know what he likes?”

“Your plan of not knowing, so wear nothing did a number on him,” Olivia muttered.

“It did, didn’t it?” Susannah said. “We all agreed?”

“His office at the end of his posted hours.” CH said. “In the meantime, I got this class off. I’m going to hunt down Ger.”

* * *

Ger had put her sore feet back into the stilettos she had matched to her skirt suit. She untied, brushed, and retied her hair into her bun. She returned to her office and ignored the worrying look from the office cluster secretary.

“Ron’s not going to be here until his office hours.” Ger saw CH waiting on a plastic chair next to the chemistry professor’s door.

The girl in the flannel, denim, and ballcap looked up and down Geri. CH tilted her head. She stared, like the cartoon of a boy, at her Ger’s breast. She nodded.

“Turn around.” CH gestured with a twirling finger.

“Not out here, we have to keep the rules and being this sloppy is no good for anyone. If you want a look follow me in.” Geri unlocked her office and swayed her ass as she entered. CH closed the door behind them.

“You look hot,” CH said. “I think I want to fuck you.”

“That’d mess up my hair and wardrobe. I’ve got two—Wait, one sec.” She yanked out a drawer of her desk and pulled out an add/drop class form. “What do you do on Wednesday afternoons?”

“I’ve got Chemistry lab with Ron.”

“Can you switch it?” Ger asked.

“Not to one of the groups Ron oversees.”

“Not good,” Ger declared. “You’re horny? You’ll still have to help me fill that class.”

“I’m not giving up Ron.”

“Get one of the other girls to.” Ger walked behind CH and pushed her shoulders to the desk. It wasn’t a big oak one like Ron’s, she wouldn’t put two women atop it but sitting CH on it was fine. CH looked up when she was lifted and dropped onto the edge. “This is down payment. You’re not messing me up for my later classes.”

CH ignored Gei and began unbuttoning the professor’s top. Ger smacked her hands away. CH redoubled and took Ger’s breasts in hand.

“If you’re going to do this—” Ger grabbed CH’s hands and squeezed them tighter on her own tits. Ger gave CH a two-step squeeze and rub that felt good. Ger preferred bigger hands and more grip strength but the look in CH’s eyes was perfect. “Now lift your butt.”

Ger unzipped, unfastened, and unbelted CH’s jeans. She eased them down off the edge of the desk to fall off the teen’s knees and around her ankles. The girl was wearing boring white cotton panties. Ger stuffed her fingers down the front of them.

“Get wet and get there quick. I have my job and you have classes,” Ger demanded.

“Oh,” CH squeaked. Her body twitched and she amplified every response. She moaned, harder. She panted, deeper. She bucked, further. She let her eyes look down Ger’s cleavage and thought of Olivia’s ass or Aly’s legs. Maybe Joss’s smile or Susannah’s eyes?

“Did you get your birth control papers for Ron?” Ger leaned over CH, with one hand flat down on the surface of her desk.

“Y-yes!” The pleasure came up and out of CH’s throat volcanically. She wanted his male hands, his man’s body, his boy’s smile, Ron’s cock.

“Bite your lips if you’re going to get any louder,” Ger warned. “You get caught with your pants down in Ron’s or my office and you’re out of the harem.”

CH bit her lips together. She drove her chin into her collar. She shut her eyes and shook her head.

Ger hadn’t fingered another girl since a ninth grade sleepover. This was better. She had control and power and CH was giving back. She could keep her shoulders back and her attention detached.

CH’s legs jumped with spasms. Her knuckles turned white as she gripped the lip of desk. She bit harder. She eased up not wanting mouthful of blood.

Ger slapped the moan out of CH’s lips. Her fingers dug deeper into the girl who was sent over the edge by the hit. Ger grabbed CH’s whole jaw and forced her palm tight. It muffled the pleasure only a little.

“Shut up and cum,” Ger demanded.

CH nodded madly. She had very little success shutting up. Her pussy seemed to suck on Ger’s fingers. Her muscles began to relax and her spine began to jelly.

“Good?” Ger asked as she slipped her hand out of CH’s underwear. She grabbed a few tissues from her desk and wiped spit off of one hand and girlcum off the other.

“Wow.” CH said.

“Yeah, wow. I’ll text you the address tonight. Make sure one of the girls knows she’s signing up to my class.” Ger slapped the add/drop to CH’s chest. “And clean your puddle off my desk.”

* * *

His first week of classes had turned into the best week of his life. Ron leaned back as Ger drove out to the little suburb that was becoming his new home. He smiled at the redheaded woman in the beautiful top and skirt. He was so lucky. He was going to have to look into mad science.

They pulled in and the furniture store truck was backed up into his driveway. Neighbors were looking out of windows. A woman walking her dog seemed shocked to see him. He waved as he got out of the car.

“They’re surprised the murder home is getting rented.” Ger explained.

“Yeah, I get that.” He opened the trunk and pulled out his suitcases.

Ger hefted her purse on his shoulder and stopped two deliverymen carrying a mattress into the front door.

“Hi, if we give you guys a $200 will you carry in Ron’s luggage and the totes in my backseat.”

“Lady, this place creeps me out. I want nothing—”

“$150 apiece,” said the younger.

“Sold. I’ll leave you boys to it.” She turned back with a smile and took the wheelie bag out of Ron’s hand and set his stuff down by the back wheel of his car.

“I’m a big boy—”

“You’re a grown man. This is what money’s for,” she said. “Now give me the tour.”

The movers had been there an hour already. They were finishing up the second upstairs bedroom now. Ger’s advice. There wasn’t a God-King sized mattress built to hold one man and six women. Plus, he did have family who may want to visit. The house was divided into the two units, four bedrooms, three baths, two living rooms, two kitchens. If all seven of them were over, they’d have enough room.

“Yeah, more than I expected to spend, but this is a lovely home for half the price it should cost me.”

“More like a third,” Ger smirked. “Let’s pay off the movers so we can make the beds and break them in.”

“Jesus.” The movers were coming back out of the last bedroom. The older one fraternally punched Ron in the shoulder as he smiled by.

“Hey, Geri. Do you remember me? We went to high school together and—”

“Of course. I’m also not about to wax nostalgic and catch up.” She slipped an arm around Ron. “There’s just the suitcases by the back tire, the bag from Bed Bath & Beyond, and the two totes. Thanks so much.”

“Oh.” He wandered out after the elder one who laughed like a bully. Ron pulled Ger in for a kiss.

“Sweet sexy!” Aly singsonged as she trotted through the front door and around the movers. “This is so much bigger than where I grew up. You’ve got a yard!”

Ron frowned to see Aly and Olivia trotting in. Olivia looked up through her bangs and shared Ron’s melancholy. Olivia had her own unhappiness and Ron took it as sharing. Aly bounced over, earthquaking the contents of his shelves with her giantess legs, and hugged the stuffing out of Ger and Ron.

“Some guys are just lucky,” The older mover rubbed the younger’s shoulder. “Hi, we put everything in the front room.”

“Oh, of course.” Ger unslung her purse and started counting out bills.

“I think I can—”

“Pish-posh.” Ger shook her head. “You didn’t bring cash like this with you.”

“Bye Geri.”

“Quit sniffing up another man’s tree.” The elder dragged off the younger.

“How are you here?” Ron pushed Aly to arms length.

“Uber,” Olivia answered.

“Great, you girls are terrible at this no evidence thing,” he said.

“Does that mean we have to go?” Aly worried.

“No, I’ll be driving you home. Now help me make the bed and we can start having sex.” Ger was directing but Olivia was already carrying the Bed Bath & Beyond bag to the master bedroom.

* * *

Susannah had mastered her five inch heeled stripper boots. Her leather skirt covered her ass for 95% of any given step. She was wearing a bra and an open vest. More women were giving her hateful looks than men were salivating. She crossed her ankles deeply with every step.

“Those aren’t really lab appropriate footwear.” Ron frowned when she walked in the door.

“The rules say eyewear, labcoat, and nothing open-toed.” Susannah pulled her labcoat out of her bag and slipped her safety goggles on her ear.

“You at least have to button up the coat.”

“Boo-ooo!” One boy protested until his female lab partner smacked him.

“No hitting in the lab.” Ron rattled off lazily. He knew he was unable to do more as Susannah paired up with a smiling Joss. On day one, those were the two he was expecting the most out of. Thank God he still had Cassa—He still had CH.

“Welcome to the lab segment of Chemistry 101. Today we’ll just be getting you used to the environment and running a simple acid base titration. If you haven’t downloaded the method, there are printed out copies on the back counter.”

* * *

“You’re going to need to do better than that!” Ron rebuked. Joss sucked in a huge lungful as she popped off his cock.

“What are you talking about? I’m awesome it’s this one that still gags.”

“Not for long I don’t!” Susannah shouldered Joss aside and sucked in his cock.

“You fucked up a titration. I’m not signing off on a grade you don’t deserve.”

“Well, I don’t really need the class,” Joss shrugged. “I just like the after school specials.”

The blowjob was their after school special. The lab was long since empty. The other techs had keys to this back office but the chances of either of them showing up on his teaching day were nil. He ran his fingers through Joss’s pigtails. She was adorable. The pigtails, pink lips, and oversized eyes were beautiful to look down into.

Susannah erupted in an explosion of spit and she eased off his cock in a coughing fit. She was sex. She was as blatantly advertising as anyone ever had. Stripper heels and open top. Not even low cut, open and bare. The bra, which was black lace and just opaque enough that it caught the eye. The labcoat had covered her somewhat during the period but the lab was over. White coats and plastic glasses long gone. Otherwise Ron would have been staring at the lingerie like it was a magic eye picture just about to reveal the secret image.

“You’re off, switch.” Joss pushed Susannah by her cheek and took Ron’s cock into her mouth at an oblique angle. She smiled at Susannah who rolled back her shoulders and looked up at the man.

“You like her slutty little mouth?” Susannah panted.

“Yes, yes, I do,” Ron beamed. His eyes flicked to the door in paranoid reflex.

“I bet you do.” Susannah ran her fingers down her sternum. Ron watched enraptured. “I bet you think there’s nothing better in the world than a hot teen little mouth.”

“And you’re going to prove to me yours is better?” He dared her.

Joss stepped up her game on those words. Her pigtails began to levitate with the chicken bobbing of her head. Her lips rode the skin of his cock. Her tongue cradled the head. Her hands rested on his thighs and pushed to accelerate her more.

“I am going to prove to you what two hot teen mouths can do.” She edged aside Joss and took one of Ron’s balls in her mouth.

“When she included her mouth, she couldn’t call them small,” Joss giggled. “Hey, I was sucking that!”

“Yol auff, swidge,” Susannah mumbled around a big smile.

“Dammit!” Joss slapped her thigh. It was easier for the smaller, skinnier, more flexible cocksucker to slide under Susannah and start on Ron’s balls. He rolled his eyes back and knotted his fingers in Susannah’s black hair.

Whatever he had to say about their class time performance? Was long out of his mind when he fell back into his office chair with a pant.

“Dude, don’t just swallow it all.” Joss poked Susannah.

“Why not, it’s delicious?” She wiped her lips. “See you tonight?”

“Tonight,” Ron agreed.

* * *

“Do you feel better?” Aly looked down at a naked heaving CH. “Can I be the little spoon now?”

They lay naked on Aly’s bed. Her dorm room had only the single roommate. CH had to go stalking for the girls if she wanted to get laid. She stalked a lot.

“If you wanted to be the little spoon, you’d have stopped growing at 5′5″.” CH pushed back into Aly’s arms.

“Please?”

“You going to sign up for—”

“I told you I can’t. That’s when softball plays.” Aly brushed CH’s hair. “Just a bit of cuddling? Please.”

“I’m not going to cuddle. If we roll over, I’m going to finger you,” CH threatened.

“I can live with that! You’re getting much better!” Aly said. She smiled and hopped around on her blankets as she got on her side. CH didn’t move. Aly looked back over her shoulder.

“Can we go to Ron’s?” CH asked.

“Not for another couple of hours. It was your idea to spend the time in bed.”

“Yeah it was,” CH submitted. She crawled up to Aly and slipped arms around the taller girl’s trunk as she wormed up to Aly’s shoulder. “Better.”

“You’re so sweet.” Aly wiggled her butt backwards. “Oh, right to it then!”

CH drove her fingers over Aly’s tummy and into the apex of her thighs. Aly cried out when CH’s ring and middle fingers hooked.

“I’m not this big everywhere!” Aly murmured.

“You’ve had Ron, it’s just two of my fingers.” CH rapidly moved her wrist. “You’re really hot.”

“You keep saying that!” Aly smiled. “Say it again.”

“You’re crazy hot.” CH nibbled on Aly’s shoulder. “I wanna fuck you everyday.”

“Oh!” Aly moaned. “But—You and Joss are so pretty together.”

“I’ll fuck her too,” CH declared.

“I’m not going to break you up with your girlfriend, am I?” Aly worried.

“If she gets uppity, I’ll see her at Ron’s,” CH said. She kissed Aly’s shoulders.

The tall girl was kicking and panting. CH pushed harder. She slotted her knee through Aly’s thighs. Her thumb rocketed up and down on the clit. Aly slapped on hand on the back of CH’s. She grabbed the other that reached under her own trunk. She laced her fingers over the backs of CH’s.

“Come you big beautiful babe,” CH demanded. She closed her eyes. She focused on the turn and roll of her fingers. She pressed her fingertips up and rubbed the top of Aly’s tunnel. Aly squirmed and kicked. She let out a panting cry. They eased down onto her bed.

“Don’t roll back right away,” Aly said. “I like the hug.”

“I do too.” CH wiped her wet fingers off on Aly’s hip. Aly started giggling.

“Holy shit!” The door banged open and Aly’s roommate walked in. She kicked the door closed behind me.

“Don’t get up I just need something and then you two can go for round two.”

“Round three.” CH boasted. She pulled tight against Aly’s back to cover her tits from the interloper. Aly was covering herself with her pillow.

“Seriously? And you said you weren’t into girls,” the roommate laughed. “This your girlfriend.”

“No, just a friend.” Aly scrunched up. CH got mad but she didn’t have it in her to be possessive.

“Really? Because I know a lot of just-a-friends I’d like to share this news with.”

“Get out.” Aly declared. “I choose my friends very carefully.”

“Missing out then. Sayonara.” The roommate waved and closed the door behind her.

“Thank you,” CH said.

“Well yeah, anything for the harem,” Aly beamed.

“You got a round three in you?” CH asked.

* * *

Ger’s car struggled to take all five dorm dwellers out to Ron’s. After moving day, they had agreed to foursomes. He wasn’t part of the planning, but by how aggressive the other three girls were, it was clear by the end of the day who was coming with the redhead.

It was these moments, barely an hour before arrival and debauchery, that Ron was even able to open Veidt’s notes. He really needed a team of grad students to sort this out. He hadn’t started sponsoring anyone but he knew that he was keeping this top secret. Ger was a dancer. Olivia wasn’t a scientist. Joss and Aly weren’t prepared for this kind of work.

He leaned back from his folders. Susannah could’ve been perfect. She had arrived goal-oriented, smart, and driven. It must’ve come from her parents because as soon as she could she had gone wild. Good for him, not so good for helping him.

CH then. It’d half to be CH. She had shed the high school gothic in a second. He was worried, she had dressed down, down, way down. She wasn’t twisted up in who was the victim and who was the oppressor. She just had her focus on new targets. Him, the girls, and her work. He smiled. He looked back down at the paper.

“Day 104.Variable C has begun presenting qualities as to for unseen in C’s personality. Variable C, previously boisterous and jovial has grown quiet and servile. Variable D has shed her controlling attitude in favor of celebratory jockeying. I have yet to locate Variables A, B, E, and F since the latest striking. I’ll have to trust Jennifer Variable A. Despite her strange behavior for the last—”

“Come upstairs, I brought takeout!” Ger rapped on the door.

“You’re early,” Ron smiled. He followed her upstairs where Joss and Aly were plating Chinese food from the containers.

“Eat for your strength.” Ger slapped Ron’s ass.” Because I’m hungry and thirsty.”

* * *