The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Funhouse Mirrors

Chapter 6

Redsliver

* * *

CH knocked on Ron’s office door after their Thursday class. He smiled, pulled her in and closed the door. She relaxed with the click of his lock.

“You look good, new shirt?” he said absently.

“I got it at the thrift shop.” She lifted her flannel lapel.

“Excellent,” he hadn’t been listening. “I have special plans for you.”

“Me? Really? You’ve seen Olivia, right? Hers are my favorites. I mean, those are the prettiest, right?”

“What?” Ron stopped at CH’s ramble.

“Ger too, yeah, she’s got that dancer’s butt,” CH suggested. “But I mean, why not start with a teenaged ass.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Anal?” CH pursed her lips and leaned back.

“You have a beautiful ass, CH,” Ron smiled and relaxed. “Sure, we’ll start with anal.”

“OK, good. This is… I’ve been eating better, y’know? I feel like I should be stronger and cleaner.” She tossed her shirt and yanked off her tank top. Her breasts, braless, jiggled madly. She unbuttoned her jeans.

“This might not be office sex.”

“Oh, got you covered.” She rooted around in her bag and pulled out a bar gag. “I may have nicked it from Susannah to use on Joss.”

“Yes, I’ve made the right decision.” He announced. CH’s eyes lit up and she bounced giddily. She quickly steeled herself. She pushed down her unbuttoned jeans and stepped out of her bland cotton panties.

He pulled out a jar of lubricant from his desk. Ger had put several must-haves in the left drawer. He could explain away most of them. The lube was in the back under the tissues.

He walked up to Cassandra and slid a hand up her spine. A little push, stiffer with every vertebra folded the pale girl over the edge of his desk. She had a great ass. He reached down and rubbed her pussy. She gushed. She always gushed. She was so easy and he loved that. Sometimes he loved the cat and mouse Olivia required, sometimes he loved the poppy spastic excitement of Joss. There were some things only found when a girl was stripped down to her basest of reactions.

“Oh!” CH covered her mouth when she jumped. He ran his finger around her butthole. He leaned down and kissed her shoulder. He picked up the bar and slipped it around to CH’s teeth.

“Bite down.” She did and growled like an excited puppy with a toy. He pushed aside her hair as he clipped tether at the back of her head. She mewled when he cinched the belts tight. “Comfy?”

She purred and lifted up on her toes. He stepped back and ran his hands over the swell of her ass. She was so hot. It had only been two weeks and he had fucked her near a dozen times. Geri the most, the girls all about the same. His hormones and his excitement were nowhere near slowing down. How could he pass up such energy?

She hopped and wiggled as he smeared her with the lubricant. It was cool, but it felt much colder. He warmed her up, rubbing and circling as he pressed fingers into her.

“You’re getting firmer. You’ve been working out.” And filling out. She had been skinny, she wasn’t anything but slender but she was stronger and she was going hard at it. She nodded madly at her affirmative. She had been lifting weights and running between classes. She cooled down with the girls or with Ron. She ground her teeth into the leather braid between her teeth.

“God, you girls are amazing.” Ron fell back on ‘you girls’ or ‘the harem’ from time to time. He knew them but in the peak of things, he sometimes said Sue not Susannah or Cassandra not CH. He didn’t like making those kinds of mistakes. “Look at you move.”

Her back flexed as he began slipping his middle finger into her sphincter. She rolled in rhythm with the attention. He added an index finger.

Mmm! She gripped the edge of the desk. She offered a silent psychic apology to Aly. He ran his fingers in circles. He put more lube in her. He split his fingers and she wobbled on unsteady toes.

He reached down with his other hand and rubbed her lips and clit. She was on fire. She was a tiny girl, on the right down angle he figured he could push through her walls and hit her g-spot. It wouldn’t be sex if only he enjoyed it.

“What are you laughing about?” Ger asked as she closed the door behind her. She flipped her key rings idly on her left index finger.

“I miss masturbating.” He rubbed the lube over his dick and slid into Cassandra’s waiting ass. She bucked and wiggled. He grabbed her hips, smearing lubricant over her white skin. He pulled her back to meet his pushing cock.

“Do you want us to give you some time later?” Ger worried until he leaned over and kissed her.

“Never, now CH has a special mission.” He turned his attention downward. CH shook around him. Her ass felt different than her pussy, not worse, NOT better, different. He eased in and out, discovering the lay of the land. She moaned through her gag. He almost reached into her hair.

“Grab me a—Thank you.” He turned to see Geri at his side with the box of Kleenex. He took a few and fucked with just his hips as he cleared his fingers.

CH’s eyes were as wide as her butthole. She was expecting it to hurt, it did. She wasn’t expecting to like that hurt, she did. She felt so much more full than when she had a cock up her cunt. She didn’t have the faculties to match the sex. Her nipples rubbed raw on his desktop. Her pussy dripped steadily onto his shoes. She bellowed into the gag when he grabbed her hair.

“This was a good idea,” Ger pushed the gag in CH’s mouth and the teen’s head turned.

“Hers.”

“She’s a smart cookie.” Ger pulled CH to meet her eyes. “You feeling good? Do you need someone to work your pussy?”

CH madly nodded, shook her head, and then nodded once more.

“Yes feels good. No need for the pussy. Please play with my pussy anyways.”

“What are you doing?” Ron asked as CH nodded madly.

“Interpreting,” Ger stood up and circled the desk to squat behind Ron’s legs. “What about you, babe? How do you like ass?”

“Oh my fuck, yes!” He mumbled.

“Good!” Ger chirped as she reached up to CH’s sex. The teen buckled her knees and banged the heavy wood desk at the touch.

“Christ that was loud!” Ron shouted the word loud. Ger’s nose and tongue rode up his own asshole. “Shit Ger!”

“That good, huh?” She smugly looked up as he flailed to look down at her. She dove back in. Ron stayed motionless in CH, listening, worrying a neighbor or a secretary had heard. CH squeezed his dick. She started pushing back. Ger tongued his ass. She grabbed his balls. He returned to his job.

He was lucky, the secretary who had heard turned back around at the name Ger. A bullet no one knew they had dodged.

Everything was up to 11. Ron leaned forward and slapped a palm down on the desk. He pulled CH’s hair. He put everything he could into his thrusts. The desk was solid, heavy, and it pushed the carpet more than it pushed across the floor. His bookshelves wobbled and he huffed and growled.

CH was cumming. The back of her sphincter choked Ron’s cock. Ger spun his balls. Her tongue speared in. Ron gave his last thrust his everything. His shelf wobbled and the spinning top spun wildly. He was looking up, emptying his balls as he groaned madly. He caught several of his reflections looking back at him. The top moved crazy as it weaved and wobbled but didn’t fall down.

“Shit.” Ron sighed. “That can’t stay here.”

“Mrrumf!” CH said.

“Shhh,” Ron leaned over and unlatched the gag.

“Oh my asshole!” CH’s pitiable complaint came out of a quavering smile.

“How’s the rest of your ass?” He smacked CH’s as Ger stood up. His cock slipped out with a torrent to clean up.

“It’s lovely.” Ger soothed a hand over CH’s other cheek. The dance professor spanked Ron. They met eyes. “I’ll go brush my teeth before we kiss again.”

“Yeah, thank you,” Ron said.

“Want me to clean her up in my office?” Ger said as CH lay limp across the desk.

“No, I gotta tell her about her special mission.” He ran a finger up CH’s spine as she shivered.

“Well be careful, I gave her a special mission and I’m still about to cancel my class,” Ger warned.

Ron looked down at CH. He looked back up at Ger. “I’ll see what I can do.”

“Awesome, get her cleaned up and dressed.” She said. She’d knock when it was safe to hurry the student out of the office.

* * *

Joss felt totally out of place lined up with 6 older girls and a gay boy. She held the bar with her left hand.

At least she looked cute in the black bodystocking. She was wearing ballet slippers for the first time in her life. Dancing? CH had been so distraught, didn’t she have to at least try? Hell, it was a strange day when Joss talked to her best friend and didn’t get an orgasm out of it.

“You made it!” Ger clapped when she entered. She wasn’t dressed for the studio. She had at least traded her stilettos for flats. Her blazer, skirt, and stockings were out of place in a room full of lycra.. “Everyone, this is Joss. She saved our class.”

“Awesome!” The guy said. The girls looked her up and down. Varying degrees of cattiness backed every thank you. The gay guy announced, “We’ll take you out for a celebratory drink after class.”

“Um, actually, we have a thing.” Ger declared. “Now, let’s catch up with our newbie so we get moving!”

“What kind of dancing have you done?” Asked one girl.

“Ballet? Classical?” Asked another.

“Um… Twerking?” Joss said brightly into growing shadows.

* * *

This was better. This was smarter. He didn’t feel right putting Veidt’s top into a box. He set up the plate and had it levitating in the basement unit. He kept the festivities upstairs and the work down. It would be better this way.

CH sat on the couch with one ankle under her knee. She chewed on her highlighter. She was dressed, they had a very spoken agreement that they worked downstairs. Sometimes, they went upstairs. Sometimes could be every hour on the hour. Her hair was a mess from their in the door fuck. She had pulled on her top but it hung open around her breasts. He turned back to his papers.

Sunlight spread from the top across his pages as he read. He had finally made it through the study notes. They got worse, terser, less common and there was nothing post cataclysm. He scratched his head. CH was reading the notes. He had moved onto the technical sheets.

He understood the basic physics of how it floated and how it stabilized itself. The rest he was unschooled at. Mostly he was looking up experts he might be able to email or call to help hone his tools in the near future. Whatever it was, it wasn’t wearing off on the girls. If anything they had all grown set into the sexual roles they had picked out. He was favoring CH but that wasn’t for her bedroom skills.

He was grinning. Aly had blown him that morning. He was wistful that she wouldn’t be out tonight. Susannah had to be fucked after her lab but Joss had scurried off. It was good when Joss and CH were over. Olivia and Aly too. Susannah got off with everyone but she didn’t always get on with them. Same with Ger.

“Ron, hi, what’s this mean?” CH shook Ron’s shoulder. He realized he had been daydreaming. It must’ve been time to take her upstairs.

“What’s what mean?”

“Striking. Look he talks about striking each time he gets all whiny about his wife Jennifer changing,” she said. “Also, did you get to the part where he starts fucking his daughter-in-law. God he’s whiny apologizing to his son.”

“Striking. Striking. Striking.” Ron growled. He flipped through Veidt’s technical notes until he found the subheading at the bottom of a page. Shit. He had knocked them out of order. Thank Christ they’re numbered. Eighteen, eighteen, eigh—”Here we go.”

“Hey Ron! C’mon up for dinner and a show!” Ger hollered.

“Give us a minute!” He shouted. It was the first non-immediate yes he had ever given.

“The device strikes the plate when upset beyond—”

“What’re you doing down here? Oh, that answers that.” Joss clomped down the stairs and looked CH in the tits. “They’re fucking down here!”

“What? Hi, Joss. Susannah, I didn’t think you’d be—”

Ron watched as all of his harem came down with smiles on their faces. CH looked at him with a frown.

“I guess we’ll pick this up tomorrow then?” He asked CH.

“What? No way!” Joss was topless by the time she had reached the sofa. “There’s a whole new sofa to get fucked on!”

“It’s just as new as the upstairs sofa,” CH explained.

“Yeah, but my cum’s not on it,” Susannah declared.

“What are you a dog marking your territory?” Olivia asked.

“I don’t see the problem, she shares her stuff.” Aly slapped Susannah’s ass she walked by. “Oh my god! I didn’t mean to hit you that hard.”

“It wasn’t that hard. Her leather skirt is just loud.” Ger followed Joss’s example and dropped her top to the floor.

Ron looked to CH. She shrugged and sunk to her knees.

“That settles it then.” Olivia slunk forward pulling her top off. Ron quickly was overwhelmed on all sides by six women. Joss knelt next to CH, the little blonde wrapped an arm around CH’s shoulders. Aly stood between Joss’s and CH’s calves. She rocked them forward by the hair as she leaned forward and down to claim a kiss. Olivia hiked up her skirt and pulled aside her panties. Susannah’s wasn’t long enough to need pulling up and she hadn’t worn panties three and a half days since that night in the hotel. They took his wrists and set themselves up on their tiptoes and down on his fingers.

“Good work, stud.” Ger kissed the back of his ear. Her fingers ran among CH and Joss’s tongues and lips. “Happy to see everyone?”

There wasn’t a syllable he could speak. Yes, he was happy.

“Don’t suck him dry, I’d like to ride.”

“He is hard enough for pussy.” CH slipped backwards. Joss gobbled greedily as CH felt up her friends breasts and licked her neck.

“You must have had a turn before we got here.” Olivia stroked CH’s hair.

“I um,” she moaned into Joss’s neck. “OK, I’ll go to the back but don’t expect me to be hands off there.”

“No one expects that,” Susannah laughed. “Jo-oss. Time to fuck.”

“What?” She blinked rolling back. “Well get on it then.” She pushed her face back to suck in his cockhead but Aly managed to pull the kneeling blonde backwards.

Ron was twisted and pushed until he dropped his ass down onto CH’s highlighter. He grabbed it and tossed it to the desk. Susannah hopped up and caught his dick. She was smooth getting him into her. She was quick.

“Nice,” Geri brushed Susannah’s hair and settled down on Ron’s left.

“Wait!” CH pulled Olivia’s butt backwards and grabbed the papers she was about to kneel on. Joss rushed to steal the spot.

“Hey,” Olivia moaned. “No, it’s just what happens.”

“No,” Aly said. “I think you should go next.”

“I’ll warm you up and—” CH interrupted herself taking Olivia’s tits in hand and neck in lips. Olivia reached up and petted CH’s hair appreciatively.

“Oh my God!” Susannah was going crazy. Joss and Geri fingered her clit as she rode Ron like a bat out of hell. “Oh my God!”

Olivia frowned until Aly squeezed her fingers.

“Looks like you’ll be up in a jiffy,” Aly beamed.

“She’s spent!” Geri declared and threw a spasming Susannah off the couch. Aly and CH marched Olivia forward to the flopping cock and the heaving lungs of the smiling Ron.

“Ow,” Susannah fell back and grabbed the desk before Aly could turn and catch her. She kicked out a heel and didn’t fall but her ass hit the desk with a loud leather slap. Everyone turned, Olivia wide eyed and open mouthed as she looked over shoulder. The top spun crazy and clacked off the plate before it started its gyro correction upright.

“Is she OK?” Ron said looking around Olivia’s breasts. “Susannah?”

“Xiuhan’s fine, not that anyone cares.” She said to herself. Ron frowned until Olivia bounced her hips.

“She said she is fine,” Olivia said. “Just like these two.”

Ron smirked as Joss and Ger were dragged by the hair and to take either of Olivia’s nipples. He grabbed her hips and took one last look over at Susannah.

CH was cheerfully helping her up. Aly was twirling her hair on her finger and looking Ron right in the eyes. It was cute, enlarged. He knew he was next. Olivia bounced harder with her ass in his grip.

* * *

Ron awoke when CH kicked him in the chin. He spanked her sleeping ass and startled her awake. He picked the sleep out of his eye and elbowed Ger, the other person in his bed.

“Shit.” He said. Everyone had stayed last night. Not careful, not careful at all. He had to piss and was proud of himself for the erection. He’d gone through five the night before. He wondered where the energy was coming from. But he was happy it was there.

“Morning stud,” Ger reached down and grabbed his cock. “Is this for me?”

“Oh, my butt.” CH reached back and rubbed.

“Hey, you’re all awake!” Joss stuck her head in. She was dressed in a borrowed white shirt and a simple black skirt. “I made pancakes!”

“I’ll meet you out at the kitchen table,” Ron declared and sat up. Ger yawned to flash her breasts. CH inchwormed off the foot of the bed.

Aly waved hello as she skipped from the second bedroom down to the kitchen. Ron zombied into the bathroom. He let his shoulders drop as he answered nature’s call. The door opened.

“Occupied,” he announced.

“Oh, you are not one of the girls.” Olivia pouted.

“See you at breakfast,” he said to the closing door. He washed his hands and returned to his room for a pair of underwear to eat at the table. The bathroom was immediately swarmed by the girls.

“Morning girls, hell of a night, huh?” He frowned as his brag fell short. CH was skipping about. Her tits in a borrowed t-shirt from Joss. His assistant bounced jubilantly as she brought him a cup of coffee or poured orange juice for Olivia.

“Gracias, chica.” Olivia beamed and checked out CH’s ass when she went back to bring the pancakes.

“You’re welcome!” CH was beaming too brightly.

“Still up for more?” Ron laughed. “You girls are going to kill me.”

“I can take a few of them off your hands,” Olivia smiled at him.

“Excellent, it’s good to have a partner.” He smiled around a forkful of pancake.

“Is it?” Aly asked as she flopped down into the chair on Ron’s left. She was wearing a fluffy robe and her tits popped out of it. She looked down and giggled. She smiled and fluttered her fake eyelashes at Ron.

“We’re just joking about how much sex you girls need.”

“Oh!” Aly gasped. “Is it not enough?”

Ron could only laugh as Aly worried.

“Hey babe,” Ger rubbed his shoulders as she walked to his right hand seat. She’d put on slutty lingerie. Her nipples peaked out of the cups. Her lips were bright red. Her foot reached up to his crotch. CH laid plates out for the newcomers.

“Thanks Cassie.” Aly beamed.

“Wait, Cassie?” Ron looked up at CH.

“Great... Sugar, butter, and sunshine. Today sucks.” Susannah took the seat on Olivia’s right. She was fully dressed in a black t-shirt, matching skirt, fishnets, and CH’s army boots. She looked up and her eyes were ringed deep with eyeliner.

“What the fuck?” Ron asked.

“How’s the pancakes? Everyone happy?” Joss clicked around the table in Geri’s high heels. “Shit, look at these. This won’t do at all. I get you glasses without smudges.” She snatched juice glasses from Aly and Susannah.

“Oh, I wish Jo would’ve let me finish that.” Aly pouted.

“CH, we’re done here. Meet downstairs. Ger, get the rest of these girls back to the school.”

“Cassie.” CH corrected but smiled before she skipped to the stairs.

“They’ll find their own ways home,” Geri sipped her coffee.” And I’d rather you call me Dina.”

* * *

Ron should have finished breakfast; he was hungry. He flew through the technical documents again.

“Did you read the accounts again?” He looked over to Cassie who sat on her ankles on the couch. She smiled.

“Yeah, both times. Like you asked.”

“Shit? And you found nothing?” He smacked his hand on the desk. “We have no idea how you are all hopping around into each other’s cliques?”

“We do. There’s five entries on striking and personality changes.” Cassie said. “Why?”

“Motherfucker!” Ron rolled back in his chair.

“I hope not. We all got IUDs to prevent that from happening.” Jo clipclopped to them in borrowed heels. She gave Ron a bottle of gatorade and a plate of oreos. “You should eat breakfast. This is sugar for energy. You don’t want this kind of thing to be a habit.”

“Right,” he frowned. “How do you feel? Jo? Is that what you’re going by now?”

“Yes, I like the name. Quick purposeful.”

“Why didn’t Geri…” Ron stopped and sighed. “Why didn’t Dina take you home?”

“She got trapped by OL. They’re fucking by the front door.” Jo said. “Now eat up.”

“Shit, OL?” He looked over at Cassie who sat staring at him like an affectionate puppy. “You mean Olivia?”

“No, she means OL,” Cassie helped.

“What’s Susannah calling herself now?”

“Susannah? You mean Xiuhan? Xiuhan, obviously,” Jo declared.

“It’s not.” Ron looked at Cassie. “I’ll have to make do. Keep it discreet and get everyone out of here.”

“Will do,” Jo beamed. “Your workstation’s a mess. You might think clearer if you clean it up.”

He watched her go upstairs and he turned to Cassie. Cassie smiled brightly.

“Alright, tell me about what you read.”

* * *

“Excellent.” Jo turned on her heel and marched back to her own dorm room to make some headway in chemistry and Japanese.

Alys watched the empty doorway with a smile. She had been the last of them. Jo had put Dina in her office and the rest of them on their dorm beds. Alys smiled and waited.

“You’re OK? You can’t skip team meetings like that.” Two of her softball seniors, a dark haired girl and a light haired girl, showed up at her door. “You look a little…”

The other senior elbowed the talker.

“You want to invite us in?” She asked Alys.

“I do?” She hopped up. Her braless breasts bounced in their mostly open top. She ran over and grabbed their hands. She dragged them into the room. “Hi.”

“Hel-looo AG!” dark haired girl baited.

“I like Alys.” Alys said.

“Oh, was that her name?” dark haired asked.

“Yes?” Alys crossed her hands behind herself and tilted her head.

“Do you think she can fuck you as good as we can?”

“Jesus!” said the lighter. “I thought she was straight.”

“Not the way I found her,” dark haired said.

“Yeah?”

“I don’t understand.” Alys frowned not following the pronouns or names.

“We’re going to fuck you to make up for you missing the meeting,” dark haired said.

“Jesus.” light haired moaned.

“I don’t see you leaving,” dark haired said.

“Neither do I,” Alys jumped on the first thing she understood.

“Yeah?” light haired perked right up. “I’ve been watching your ass go to the batter’s box for weeks and you were straight! Criminal!”

“I don’t think it’s a crime,” Alys worried. “I don’t want to get in trouble.”

“And me without my handcuffs,” Dark haired grinned. “Get the door.”

Light haired was smiling as she walked to the front of the dorm room as dark haired started taking off her t-shirt. She pushed the door closed right onto OL’s hand. OL pushed her way in.

“Don’t be clit blocking,” dark haired smirked. “Though if you want to play too.”

“She’s a cheerleader not a player,” Alys explained.

“Well, I don’t do voyeurs. Hit the road sister,” dark haired smirked.

“What is wrong with you?” OL demanded. “How many times does she have to tell you she’s straight?”

“One more would’ve done it for me,” light haired frowned.

“OK. I’m straight.” Alys smiled. “Better?”

“No?” light haired stroked her short hair back over her ears. “C’mon, we’ll see you at practice tonight, AG.”

“Alys,” Alys said. “I’ll be there.”

“But…” Dark haired let out a growl of frustration and stomped out of the dorm room. “Fucking tease!”

“I’m a tease?” Alys asked OL.

“No, you are not,” OL grabbed Alys by the back of the thighs and flipped Alys onto her bunk.

“Do you need to hear I’m straight again?” Alys asked.

“No, I do not,” OL said climbing up on top of Alys.

“That’s cool,” Alys brushed OL’s hair. The Latina was dressed down and it was the first time, out of a shower at Ron’s or OL’s own dorm room, Alys saw her friend without makeup. She was naturally beautiful.

“I like your hair, it’s so thick and shiny,” Alys beamed.

“I was thinking about cutting it off,” OL lifted it and sniffed derisively at the long strands.

“Don’t!” Alys started rubbing her fingers through her hair. “We can have so much fun yet!”

“Like pulling it when I cum?” OL considered.

“And dying it! I’m sick of boring brown too,” Alys flicked her hair.

“I am not sick of anything of yours,” OL dived in to make out with Alys.

Alys kissed her back. She ran her hands up along the sides of OL’s body. OL squeezed Alys’s breasts and split the taller girl’s thighs with her knee. She pulled her lips back.

“What’s up?” Alys asked.

OL smiled broadly and stuffed her fingers into Alys’s bottoms. Alys squirmed and bucked. “Cassie taught you a bunch didn’t she?”

“I paid close attention,” OL agreed. “Take your clothes off.”

“Oh-OK!” Alys chewed her lip. OL was going hard on her sex. Alys rocked and bucked her hip with a squeal. She did her best to untie her top and wiggle out of her jeans. Her breasts were out and free. Her sex was bared. OL pushed tighter.

“You have great breasts,” OL judged as she started sucking on the left one. Alys warmly stroked OL’s hair. “Every part of you is big in the right way.”

“Really? I just always thought I was too big, but I’m the right kind of big? Wow,“ Alys wondered. Her voice started hitching as OL pushed hard. Alys flinched when OL nibbled. Alys panted when OL squeezed.

“Help me out of my clothes,” OL breathed over Alys’s spit covered nipple. She crossed to the other.

“Sure!” Though it wasn’t the easiest thing with OL on her so tightly. Unbuckling a belt and unzipping a fly was about all Alys could do about OL’s jeans. Alys pulled OL’s top away, literally knocking her nipple out of the Latina’s mouth. “Good?”

“So good!” OL agreed and hopped out of her jeans. She stuffed her bare knee back between Alys’s thighs and pressed her pussy down.

“You don’t have his cock to push in me but that’s like how Ron does it,” Alys wondered.

“Yes, like a man...” OL frowned. She rubbed their pussies together a few times. “I’m a woman.”

“Yes you are,” Alys smiled.

“Then I want to do it like a woman,” OL decided. She hopped off Alys and the bead. She knelt down and dragged the tall girl by the thighs to the edge of the bed. OL dived her face in and started licking.

“Oh wow! You’re really trying!” Alys beamed.

“Moan when it feels good.”

“Oh like we’re playing hot and cold?” Alys laughed. “I can do that. Cooler.” She frowned. “Cooler. Colder. Warmer. Warmer. Ha! Warmer… Wow! Hotter! Hotter!”

The next few “Hotters!” were shouted as nonsensical syllables. Alys kicked and thrashed on OL’s tongue until the Latina decided it was time to ease her back down. Smiling, with a face covered in the copious juices, OL climbed up on the bed. She pushed her friend onto a shoulder and wrapped her waist in a hug. She laid her cheek on Alys’s shoulder blade.

“Thank you, OL. You’re my best friend.” Alys rolled her neck back and smiled when their eyes met.

“Why?” OL thought about how her friend had said she was straight and yet OL felt she had to press on.

“Because I didn’t have to ask you to be the big spoon,” Alys lifted OL hand and kissed the side of her wrist. “Let’s take a nap. Ron didn’t give us much sleep last night, did he?”

* * *