The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Funhouse Mirrors

Chapter 7

Redsliver

* * *

Cassie’s warm wet mouth rode up and down his cock. He suffered to breathe. He frowned despite the skill she had developed. His hips rose and fell out of his chair. He chased her. He had been having a hard enough time checking Cassie’s work before he had shut her up. He shuffled the papers and finally gave up.

“If only you sucked dick like you solved mysteries.” He brushed her hair out of her eyes. She was smiling brightly around his cock. Her throat hummed with joy.

She had been hot when she had walked up to him gothed up on day one. For the last month, she had been gorgeous dressed down. Today she was girled up. Her lips shone with gloss. She had light blue around her eyes. She had tied her short hair back into pigtails. She wore nothing but a tight t-shirt and panties. He was not surprised that their work was on hold.

He grabbed her pigtails like handlebars. He leaned back, shut his eyes, and smiled. She took the pulling in stride and slurped her way down to the root of his cock. She coughed and sputtered, only Dina or Jossie, Joss, Jo could really handle him. His eyes flashed open.

“Hey!” Cassie smirked as she was popped off the dick. “I was sucking that.”

“Not everything changes. I know what I—” He looked and saw the pout on Cassie’s lips. “I’m sorry, that was ungentlemanly. You were sucking that.”

“You’re forgiven.” She dropped her lips down and kissed the tip of his cock.

One little distraction wouldn’t hurt. He had the whole weekend and it wasn’t like they weren’t going to procrastinate in her pussy and up her ass later.

* * *

Whatever was happening to the girls, it left Ron full of vim and vigor. He had discreetly dropped Cassie a couple bus stops away from the school as he drove in for the morning. Dina, Geri’s current identity, ambushed him on his desk, on her desk, and in any closet, on arrival, before class, and after class. He had purposefully taken the long way to the science building so she wouldn’t tank one of her classes and make him late for his lab.

The girls in his lab, not his girls, were much relieved to see Xiuhan and Jo dressed in anything other than Susannah’s stripper boots and cleavage and Joss’s halter tops and daisy dukes. The boys lamented.

Xiuhan was overdressed in a frilly multilayered black gauzy skirts. Her clunky steel toed boots had a half dozen buckles each. She wore a tight spaghetti-strapped white corset over a low-cut black tee. She buttoned her lab coat up and put her tits away. She put her black rimmed eyes with their ancient Egyptian looking wings behind her heavy duty safety glasses. There were gloves to cover her long pressed on black nails. Though Ron didn’t like anything that could punch through the latex when dealing even with the dilute caustics and acids he gave the undergrads.

Jo sat ramrod straight on the stool next to Xiuhan. She wore a light pink blouse, smart black slacks, and stiff leather shoes. She had her blonde hair tied up in a bun behind her head. She had most of her lab report in front of her, almost completely filled out.

“Alright, everyone’s here. OK, let’s get started.”

* * *

“Great work today,” he told Jo as she was packing up. “You too, Xiuhan.”

“Whatever,” Xiuhan grumbled. “Not like I’ll ever put these skills to work.”

“No this is child’s play. You keep on your path and you’ll get to play with the big toys they use in real chemical plants,” he smirked. He waved to the last student leave. “Office.”

“As you wish,” Jo smiled and slipped off her stool.

“It’s always this way,” Xiuhan sighed. “Let’s go get fucked.”

“It isn’t,” Ron waved his hands in surrender. “If this is not cool, we just have to talk.”

“And now you don’t want me,” she grumbled.

“Yes I do. Get your ass in my office,” he said sharply and pointed. She headed to the back of the lab. He headed to the hallway. He looked both ways down the hall before he took a deep breath. He shouldn’t have been that loud. He went to the office and now had two locked doors between this moment and discovery.

“It took a lot of work but Cassie and I put together what’s going on,” he announced.

Jo looked up as she was unfastening her bra and piling it on her lab coat, safety glasses, top and slacks which were immaculately folded on top of the file cabinet. Xiuhan sat on the desk. The tails of her coat hung off the back of the desk. Her glasses were up in her hair like a hairband. Her ruffled skirts were pulled up around her hips. Her panties dangled off her right boot.

“If she is committed to that position, I recommend that I climb onto her thighs face to face so you have access to both of us at your discretion.”

“I expect you to finger each other and make out while I fuck either of you,”

“Great… Get over here Jo, guess we gotta go full OL today...” Xiuhan Eeyored.

“Not full OL,” Jo tsked as she climbed up onto Xiuhan. The pair of them kissed like magnets coming together. Their hands dived into each other. Ron slipped his hands over Jo’s thighs.

“Eenie, meanie, minie, moe…” he sang as he ran his cock over the pussies one then the other He leaned, pushed the girls tighter to each other and pressed himself into Xiuhan.

Xiuhan wailed but Jo grabbed her face.

“Quiet!” She demanded. Her fingers rubbed Ron as he pushed in. “You want to scream, you wait till he gets you home. On campus we moan.”

“Thank you, Jo,” Ron shook his head as Jo accepted her thanks. Xiuhan snaked and weaved underneath Jo. Her pussy throbbed and clenched.

“Ow, a little less hard. Ow!” Jo piqued as Xiuhan peaked. The Chinese girl hopped her butt upward. Her fingers choked Jo’s clit. She got two hands to slap down on her mouth as she belled. “I told you to keep it until—ooo!”

Ron slapped Jo’s butt as he swapped girls. She started fucking backwards immediately. She rubbed hard and kissed fierce. Xiuhan remained overwhelmed underneath.

“Shit you get wet,” Ron remarked. Jo’s muscles were trained and fit. They massaged his cock as she engulfed him greedily. He took a handful of her hair and leverage on the desk. “Shit. You’re ending me too early.”

“Yes! Yes! Oh! No!” Jo moaned as Ron pulled from her. He lined himself to Xiuhan and she pulled his hands to her lips again as he thrust in.

Jo humped Xiuhan’s belly. The blonde was in need and greedy. Ron took a more sedate pace inside Xiuhan. She was hot, she was amazing, but she wasn’t Jo. He stood a chance.

“Oh my God!” Xiuhan hitched.

“You gotta finger me too,” Jo ordered.

“Try-Oh! Oh!”

“Try harder!” Jo pleaded.

Her pleas led to no avail. Xiuhan covered her own mouth as she came once again. Ron didn’t wait. He skewered Jo mid-frustration.

“Thank you!” Jo huffed.

“Thank me back,” Ron demanded.

Jo hurried. Their skin slapped in sweat amplified whaps. He tugged her hair. She made up her lost ground lightning fast. Xiuhan grabbed her clit and lips and put the work she had been slacking on back in.

“Oh!” Jo warbled. He could feel the rhythmic control of her pussy ease off and then explode in random fury.

Ron was close himself. He saw the rocking desk had all but knocked the glasses out of Xiuhan’s hair. He beamed and pulled out of Jo as she flexed and bucked. He dragged the pair of them off the desk and onto the floor.

He lifted off Xiuhan’s glasses. His hand flew on his dick. He settled glasses on her face. He leaned, breathing madly, and managed to snatch Jo’s pair of the filing cabinet. He tried his best not to poke her eye out. She snatched the glasses.

Cum hit their faces and hard plastic as he bellowed out to the gods. Ron staggered back and rested against the filing cabinet as he caught his breath. “Shit.”

“Should we lick the cum off of each other’s glasses?” Jo suggested.

“At least it’s not in my eyes,” Xiuhan dragged threads of cum out of her hair.

“No, just get cleaned up and presentable,” He stood tall, fully recovered.

“Of course,” Jo stood up and helped Xiuhan to her feet.

“OK, we’ve got one week left before midterms. I want to study what happens through a strike. We’ll all meet at the house on Wednesday. I know you’re in there, I need to map what happens to get the real yous back. I suggest you really study this week in case you find yourself going like you were for September.” He let them clean up as he belted his pants. “I’ll see you in class tomorrow.”

“Yes professor,” Jo nodded. She was collecting her clothes. Xiuhan shoved her skirts down to her knees and tossed her underwear in her bag with her still sticky glasses.

* * *

Jo arrived at dance class in a proper leotard and new shoes. She stepped out onto the floor before the others and began a series of stretches.

“You’re going to take it seriously today?” One of the girls sniped.

“Hey, if she wasn’t here. We wouldn’t be here.” The one guy pointed out.

“Yeah, but I’ve never fucked a teacher for a grade before,” the same girl bitched. “Oh shit!”

She was covering her mouth and looking shocked at Jo. Jo raised an eyebrow.

“I promised I’d earn my grade, just like everyone else,” Jo explained.

“But—”

“Dude, she’s here. We got the best class in school to fire. Yay Joss.”

“Jo.” Jo stepped and did the basic moves they had begun with.

“Almost, want a hand after class?” The guy asked.

“I have a commitment, thank you for the offer,” Jo said. He shrugged. Everyone turned to see Dina enter.

She was wearing vinyl booty shorts and a matching vest. Her tall stripper heels were as loud as her mastery of them. She had on too much eyeshadow and too vivid lipstick.

“What in the fu—” The girl who had sniped at Jo covered her mouth instead of cursing.

“Everyone grab your shit, we’re heading down to D06.”

“Down by the tool shops? Why?” The guy asked.

“New module,” She explained. She started walking. Jo followed immediately. Everyone else caught up.

“That’s a stripper pole,” the vocal girl said.

“Pole dancing is a great skill you should all have in your arsenal,” Dina said. “Luckily the room will be available for us to practice.”

“This floor would suck to fall on.” Another girl toed the concrete with a deep frown.

“Then you’ll learn faster how not to fall,” Dina clapped. “Now, I need a volunteer.”

Jo instantly stepped forward.

* * *

Cassie was stretched out on Ron’s sofa. She picked strands of cum off of her tits and licked her fingers clean.

“Are you sure I can’t go up and make you a cup of coffee or something. You look tense.”

“Where are they?” He asked sharply. The clock pointed to 7:04. This was the first work day Dina hadn’t made it to his house by 6. He texted a fourth time.

“I don’t know what to—”

“Hey! You guys home!” Jo’s voice belted down from the upstairs unit. Cassie popped up to go but Ron was taking the stairs two at a time.

“Where’s everyone else?” Ron stared at Jo as she put her heels together next to the front door.

“We were waiting on Alys, who got lost, when OL started getting frisky. Last I saw Xiuhan got dragged into a threeway in the back of Dina’s car. Hi, how are you?”

“Goddammit!” Ron sighed and called Dina. She didn’t answer. “In the fucking school parking lot? This is just getting better and better.”

“Well, we meet up in the distant one by the trees. There’s no one up there,” Jo declared.

“Do we need them all?” Cassie arrived. “Hey Jo!”

“You’re naked,” Jo said.

“Yeah, it’s been a doozy. He’s been worked up bad since you all were late,” Cassie stage-whispered.

“Lucky,” Jo laughed. She looked up at Ron who was pacing with a phone to his ear. “You look pretty today.”

“Thank you! I like your tights.” Cassie beamed.

“Shit!” Ron hung up again. “Jo, get your fucking clothes off we’re going to the bedroom.”

Jo did as she was told with efficient but complete actions. Her clothes were folded and piled on the kitchen table by the time she had walked into the bedroom. Cassie was already on her back with her ankles in her hair. Ron growled as he fucked. Jo climbed up and kissed him.

“Fuck!” he sighed. “Sorry, I really needed all of you.”

“Cassie and I are willing to be everything you need,” Jo kissed him again. “What can I do?”

“First,” he flipped up Cassie’s ass and freed his cock. He grabbed Jo by the leg and dragged her across his body. “Second.”

Cassie took Ron’s hand and was led to straddle Jo’s face. Ron smiled when Jo snapped her arms up, wrapping Cassie’s thighs, and pulled Cassie’s ass down to get penetrated by tongue.

“Good.” Ron fucked hard into Jo as she did a trooper’s job of licking Cassie’s pussy. It was rough, it was fast, it was messy. Ron sprayed Jo full of cum. Cassie held Ron’s arm with both hands as she rocked and shouted her orgasm.

Ron and Cassie climbed off Jo and bracketed her. Ron reached down and started slowly fingering the little blonde hard.

“Help,” he commanded Cassie. She leapt to work Jo’s nipples and to kiss the girls neck. Jo was off like a box of fireworks. Her body shivered and shook and was slow to stabilize.

“Oh my God!” Jo heaved and kissed Ron. Cassie helped. Jo smiled as she broke a kiss with her friend.

“So,” Jo turned. “What do you need us for? How can we help?”

“No,” Ron shook his head. “It’s all of you or nothing.”

It was clear that the murders came shortly after Dr Veidt had started trying to figure out his experiments by simplifying his strikes with only two variables in the room. He turned one large mental spider web into a system of fractals. Dr Veidt had lost his Jennifer. Ron would avoid that, he’d keep them on one path back to Jossie, Cassandra, Sue, Via, AG, and Geri.

* * *

Xiuhan sat next to Cassie. Unlike most of her classes, Calculus 1 didn’t get 80% of her grade from a mid-term and the final and 20% for the lab work. Instead, every two weeks, the class wrote a test. Each was, ostensibly, worth 20% of her final grade. There was a not in-writing leeway to the scheme If, say, one of her tests was 0 and the other four were perfect 100s? Xiuhan would walk out of the class with a final grade of 100.

It was the end of week 5 and the professor was handing back her second test. She sighed hard when she read it.

“Are you certain math is the right program for you?” The professor had written in her delicate hand.

It was an excellent question. To Xiuhan, even her name ‘Susannah!’ at the top of the page was wrong. Another 0. Shit. That’s what happens when you spend every study break fucking or masturbating.

“Oh my god!” Cassie went wide eyed. “Do you want me to tutor you? I think you can do this!”

“Whatever,” Xiuhan shrugged. “Even if she drops the lowest, a 75 on my transcript’s going to cost me my scholarships.”

“I don’t know, if you show you can pull yourself up and ace the last three, I’m sure she’ll be amenable to giving you at least an A—.”

“I dunno if it’s worth it,” Xiuhan sighed.

“It’s worth it to me and to my friends,” Cassie hugged Xiuhan. “We’ll get together before Ron picks me up every day. Promise!”

“Yeah, yeah.”

* * *

Alys’s bright golden hair didn’t bounce like it had before she had dyed it. She smiled brightly with soft pink lipstick. Her tits pushed out her sports jersey as she stared up the field. The pitcher looked at her waiting. What were the hand signs again?

It was muscle memory to catch the ball. She was still the cleanup hitter on the team. She smiled happily.

“Who won?” she asked, at the end of the game.

“What? Get me away from her.” Dark haired girl stomped off to the showers.

“Grant!” Alys turned to see her coach waving. Alys flounced over.

“Hi!” she said.

“Listen, Grant. You’re one of my best players. Another game like today and we’ll be locked in for the championship easy.”

“Really? What happened today?” Alys asked.

“You hit three home runs. One of them a grand slam. That was legendary.” The coach grabbed Alys’s shoulders and shook them happily.

“Wow!” Alys agreed.

“Look, kid. I want you leading this team until you graduate,” she frowned. “That ain’t going to fly if you flunk out. I keep tabs on my star players. We aren’t the boys football team, you understand?”

“Yeah, they play with the brown lemon shaped ball,” Alys nodded.

“Your a cute kid. Funny. I like you.”

“Aw, I like you too!”

“The hug was a little much.” She pushed Alys back. “Listen, you got your midterms next week and well, you can’t afford any missteps. I was talking to your professors and, except for Dr Sapkowski, they’re all worried about you for next week. Now, I might be able to push a C+ to a B- but I can’t get you a passing grade like The Bulls’s coach.”

Alys giggled at the thought of her coach teaching angry cows to play softball.

“It’s not laughing matter. You rock those tests. I expect the best.”

“That’s so sweet of you!” Alys said. The coach struggled with her star player’s response and decided to walk it off.

* * *

OL shook her melange of green and blue hair as she showered after cheering. The girls were bragging about which of the big football guys they were going to fuck in the after party. OL watched each of their fit bodies. Water running over muscles and off of tits. She was wondering which she would like to start with.

None of them were Alys.

“Hey, great set today!” A girl turned the tap on next to OL. “Your hair looks really cute. You coming with everyone this time?”

“No, I’ve got...” She turned to see a bright smiling black girl. The flyer at the top of their pyramid. She was running soap over her... “Hey do you want someone to wash your back?”

“Oh! That explains it!” the little flyer laughed. “At least you’re not a goody two shoes! We were getting worried for a minute there.”

“That’s not a yes or a no,” OL pointed out.

“Pass, thanks,” she said.

“Do you have any idea who would say yes?”

“Ew, don’t be such a guy about it. You don’t care about me? You just want any girl? Gross. Maybe let me feel special for getting asked out? Bitch.” The black girl turned off her showerhead and crossed the floor to stand between some other girls and clean up. The three of them looked at OL. She smiled. They didn’t.

* * *

“Hey Ron! I heard you said nice things about me to Coach.” Alys lit up when she was found by the library.

“Where did I ask you to be?” he sighed. “No, I don’t care. Text Olivia. Text OL and ask her where she is.”

“In the car with Dina,” Alys beamed.

“Now ask where the car is.” Ron dictated.

“They’re at the super secret location,” Alys dragged out the words. “Do you know where that is?”

“Yes.”

“Can you tell me? I can keep a secret,” she smiled.

“I’m not willing to take that bet,” he said. “Now you wanted help with coursework. I’ve made time for you.”

“What coursework?” Alys tilted her head.

“Don’t be ungrateful, Grant.”

“Oh, hi coach! Have you met Ron?” Alys gestured.

“You promised me you’d get those grades up,” Coach ignored the comment. “Ron, thank you.”

“Yeah, happy to help. Come with me, Alys.”

“Okay.” She had to be told not to skip like a six year old. “I really don’t want to do coursework, Ron.”

“That was just cover because of the witnesses.” Ron opened his car door for Alys. She had to be coached into the passenger seat. He sat down, buckled up, and started the engine. “Everyone’s waiting for us at the house. And only a week and change late.”

“Um, Ron,” Alys looked both ways and whispered. “OL’s at the super secret location with Dina.”

“That’s the house.”

“But that’s not a secret, everyone knows about the house,” Alys said.

“Does your coach?” Ron asked.

“I don’t see why we’d tell her. The house isn’t really a place for girls who aren’t pretty,” Alys hummed.

“Good point,” Ron dropped the topic and hurried home. He parked the car in the garage and made sure that door was closed before Alys got out. It wasn’t foolproof; they could have seen them together in his car. It wasn’t guaranteed untoward. He had dinner many times at his doctoral sponsor’s house. The difference was clear. Ron wasn’t fucking 77 year old Professor Fritz Henkel and there was no reason to suspect impropriety.

“For fuck’s sake, where’s Cassie? Did I seriously forget—” The downstairs toilet flushed and the starch went out of Ron’s shoulders. “We’re all here.”

“Yes, we are.” Jo said.

“Alright, here’s what I need…” he frowned. “Alys, stand here and hold Dina’s hand.”

“I think we’re a little beyond holding hands,” Dina husked sexily.

“Dammit. Circles are closed even if the line isn’t.” He looked up and down the line. “Jo, you’re here hold Alys’s hand. Alys’s other hand. Alys you should be holding Dina’s hand in your left and Jo’s in your right.”

Alys let go of both girls’ hands. She lifted her hands with her thumbs pointed in and her index fingers pointed up. “The left hand makes the L.”

She put her hands down and picked the same ones she had just held.

“Good,” Ron said, stopping any other comments.

“What are we doing?” Jo looked at Alys.

“Science,” Ron said it. Jo accepted it. “Cassie, take Jo’s other hand. Then Xiuhan, and finally OL.”

He looked up and down the line. Happy with the edges around Cassie. He hoped things went like he planned. Through the left hand. The top only spun clockwise. He walked over to the levitating plate. He forced the top to tilt until a side clipped the base and the room flickered with scintillating light, just oscillant enough for the human eye to see flickers.

* * *