The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Funhouse Mirrors

Chapter 8

by Redsliver

* * *

“Third day after striking trial begins. Monday, October the—Christ Lyn! Where the hell did you come from?”

He managed to keep his shout in a quiet whisper as he kicked back from the desk in his office. He rushed to the door and locked it. Lyn climbed out from under his desk.

Lyn, Jossie. She answered to Lyn now. Like how Via answered to the end of her name when he had met the girl. What was this? Via had been gorgeous and she dressed like her tits didn’t fit into most shirts. Lyn looked like she should be getting gangbanged at a rave.

Her hair was still blonde from when she had dyed the cute blue out of it. Her t-shirt still bore an anime character, perhaps a sailor scout, but so much had been cut away that it was more of a bra. Her nipples poked up the fabric, her underboob defied gravity under the ragged hem. She wore a vinyl skirt and thigh high neon fishnets. The left leg in green, the right in purple. Her overdone eye makeup was purple on the right and green on the left.

“You go shopping?”

“No, I had a lot of this stuff left over from a dance festival in August. Don’t worry if you tear anything, it was all cheap as shit for that reason,” she brightly smiled. “It’s seventy five minutes to your next class. Anal?”

“No, I’d rather your pussy. Let me put the guard dog on notice. Back under the desk in case someone else comes in.” He directed her and she listened with a purr. She had class right then, he hoped it wasn’t one of her midterms.

“What do you want?” Geraldine had foundationed the freckles off her face. Her frizzy red hair turned black at her ears. She let it fall madly about her shoulders. She wore a low cut black bustier and a long black skirt. Her darkly shadowed eyes matched the black lipstick she borrowed from Sandy.

“I’ve got a drop in from Lyn. Eyes open?”

“What’s it matter? What’s anything matter?”

“Just do it.” He demanded and crossed the hallway back into his office. Lyn popped her head out the moment she heard the deadbolt click. “Good, you’re not wearing panties.”

“Never!” She saluted. She swirled about her desk and through her body across it with a deathgrip on the far side. She turned her smirk over her shoulder. “See?”

“I do,” he walked up and stroked up her pussy. She squeaked and came immediately. “Did you bring the—”

Lyn was already biting down on her leather gag. She reached the belt behind her skull and looped it through the tie. She mumbled at him. He interpreted her saying: “Pull it tight.”

With her jaw locked, her mouth full, her ass up, and her pussy free, Ron gave a last look to the door.

She flexed as he guided his cock into her streaming sex. He rolled his shoulders and lifted her hips. He dragged her back and lifted her from the surface of the table. It was the best way to be quiet and go hard.

Lyn whipped her hips. She massaged his cock with her pussy muscles. Over the weeks everyone had gotten better at fucking him, except for Lyn. Lyn remained the master. It warmed him, knowing there was a Jossie in there to pull back out and save. Until he got there, it’d be a hell of a ride.

He grabbed her by the tit and the neck. Her little boobs made her the smallest. She might’ve been centimeter taller than Livvie, today’s Via. He believed he could have picked her up and fucked her right in the air with no wall to pin her against. He smiled at that dream of dominance. Lyn was spasming and clutching and taut. He wasn’t breaking her deathgrip on the desk.

She was splashing his thighs with the consistency of her wild orgasms. Three bottles of Febreze sat on the bookshelf. They’d need replacements next week. He didn’t care to prolong anything. He ground his teeth to keep himself quiet. He sprayed his cum all around inside of her.

“Hah,” he breathed and stepped back. “OK, you good?”

“So-oo good!” She moaned as he undid her gag.

“Excellent. Now you need to answer the questions again?”

“But—”

“Then you can suck my dick and get to class,” he promised. “Under the desk.”

He went to double check but Geraldine was gone. The secretary was at her desk. Dammit! What was she doing?

“Hey,” he smiled for the secretary.

“Oh hey Ron,” she beamed. “I’m surprised you’re fitting in so well. I was so worried when you bought the house.”

“If you weren’t scared of the place, you’d be jealous if I told you what I am paying for it,” he smiled. “Quick question, have you seen Geraldine?”

“Leave me out of your little role playing games,” she frowned. “I’m only ever going to call her Geri.”

“Fair,” he nodded. “Seen her?”

“She stalked off looking like Halloween wasn’t weeks away,” the secretary shrugged. “I’ll tell her you’re asking for her.”

“No, don’t bother,” he said. “I’ll see her soon enough.”

“Thank. You.” She went back to her computer. Ron went back to his office.

“Did you bring real people clothes or am I going to need to find a way to smuggle you out in that?” He asked as Lyn came up from under the desk.

“These are my clothes,” she explained. “Here, these are the questions you ask anyways.”

She slapped a paper onto his chest. He looked over it. Damn they were all the right answers. He should be doling it out as—

He jumped when his door closed and Lyn was gone.

* * *

“You guys didn’t put the other’s ID number on each other’s test, did you?” SP looked up their math professor’s older body like a teenaged boy seeing his first pair of tits. Sandy’s bubblegum popped back onto her lips. “Right.”

Their professor walked further up handing out week six’s tests. SP leaned back. The sides of her head had been shaved and her short hair hung over the left side of her face. She wore a black studded leather jacket and baggy cargo pants. She drummed her fingers on her table. A+. 97%.

“How’d you do?” She looked over at Sandy.

Sandy’s bleached blonde hair framed her plump pink lips. She wore a tied off plaid shirt baring her pale abs to the survivable but uncomfortable late October weather. Her cutoffs showed off most of her ass cheeks and her cowboy boots hopped up and down as her knees bounced. She frowned.

“She didn’t like the pony!” She showed the big picture she had drawn over the questions of the calculus quiz to SP. “Not even the pirate ship on page three.”

“Well I love it,” SP declared.

“Really?” Sandy beamed.

“Yeah, I do,” she grabbed Sandy’s hand. “C’mon let’s go where you’re appreciated.”

“We still have half a lecture, ladies.” The woman said walking down to the front of the aisle. “OK. I may see you next week, then. Everyone else, let’s review the answers to—”

The pair headed out of their lecture and up towards the dorms. SP yanked hard on Sandy’s hand leading her straight to her room.

“Oh, hey Sue. I don’t see you around too often do—”

Her roommate was at her desk but SP ignored her until Sandy had been thrown on the bed.

“Get out, join in, or watch.” SP declared as she threw her jacket on the foot of the bed and pulled away her top. Her roommate fled with a shriek. SP stepped forward and pushed Sandy down by the belly. “Where are you going?”

“I was getting out like you told me,” Sandy pointed to the door.

“Not you, beautiful, you’re mine until I say so.” SP reached down and yanked the daisy dukes down to Sandy’s cowboy boots.

Sandy squealed as SP dropped down and put her face hard into Sandy’s cunt. She was licking and sucking with abandon. Sandy grabbed SP’s hair and held on tight.

“Whoa!” Sandy giggled. “You really are a good kisser.”

SP smirked with smugness as she looked up through the valley of Sandy’s tits. She grumbled and spit out the clit in her mouth.

“Get this off!” SP stood up and grabbed the knot in Sandy’s top and pulled until her pale tits and a fistful of tissues bolster each scattered across the comforter. “What the hell is this?”

“Oh, I found a doctor online that said he could make my boobies the right size! Twice as big even?”

“You think your tits are too small?” SP rubbed her own self consciously.

“Don’t you?” worried Sandy.

SP smiled demonically. She thrust her pants to the ground. “Can I give them a good check?”

“Please!” Sandy begged.

SP pounced. She grabbed Sandy and mounted her thigh. Her hands went to work on Sandy’s tits. These were amazing tits. Sure, Al’s were bigger, but on her giant body, they didn’t look it. Livvie and Geraldine had a couple cups on them, but Sandy’s C’s weren’t small. SB ground herself on her thigh. She was shaking and shivering.

“Well?” Sandy worried between sighs. “Are they big enough?”

“They fit my hand right,” SB nodded thoughtfully. That was a difficult task with the power she was hitting herself with as she ground her clit on Sandy’s leg. “My mouth?”

Sandy moaned and cooed as SB sucked and nibbled each breast. The bleach blonde squealed. It wasn’t as if SB’s grinding wasn’t setting off Sandy’s clit as well.

The pair shrieked and collapsed panting.

“Well?” Sandy feared.

“I’m hopeful, but I’m going to need lots of science to be certain.” SB kissed Sandy and started masturbating.

“I’m yours until you say so,” Sandy beamed. It wouldn’t matter how many times her phone rang.

* * *

“Hey, we heard you were looking for us,” Livvie found herself boxed in by two of the older cheerleaders as she showered after practice.

“What?” Livvie frowned. She pulled her long blue and green bangs from her eyes. “No I wasn’t.”

“Really?” They stepped in closer. “You weren’t looking for someone to wash your back?”

“Oh?” Livvie looked over across the showers. The little flyer shrugged at her and took off to the changing area. “No, that is OK. I’ve changed my mind. I get enough of that with my friends.”

“Look, you may be on the squad but you haven’t been a part of the squad. You skip the parties. You ditch the events. You can dance, sure, but are you with us?”

“I do not understand.” Livvie frowned.

“Goddammit!” The shorter one said. “You said this would be easy.”

“It had better be,” the taller one said.

“I had better go.” Livvie gathered her wash and loofah and tried to step around them.

“Not a smart move,” the taller one declared.

“Please, step aside.” Livvie shook in worry.

“You don’t want to leave.”

“Just go,” the shorter one said.

“Really? Now we have to pull the trigger,” the taller one said. “Or she could throw it back on us.”

“Well, she never really was on the squad, just wearing the uniform.”

Livvie did her best to keep walking.

* * *

“Motherfucker! Again!” Ron stalked back and forth by his car. He knew he had fucked up when he triggered the last switch. It didn’t matter where the girls stood. Each face was locked to one of them. They all turned clockwise. The plan had been to take five days and collect the data. He had half a dozen surveys from Al, Geraldine, and Livvie. SP kept disappearing with whoever she could bully. Lyn only delivered hers for a fuck and too often, he was too exposed to deal with her. Shit. He was stupid to be all in on Sandy as his assistant.

It had been more than a week. He might’ve tanked school careers with the way the chips had fallen. There was no more time. He loaded the battery into his burner phone. The number only the girls had. Nudes and more started dinging in from Lyn. She had been in his office and everybody’s dorm room today. His phone settled down. Lyn wasn’t much help. Geraldine didn’t follow through. They were all so off the path now. All but one. She was listed as Aly.

“Al,” he said when she answered.

“That’s me,” she agreed and didn’t say his name back.

“Can I trust you to get everyone into Geraldine’s car?”

“How quickly?” she worried.

“I need you all tonight.”

“Tonight I can do. Do we all have to go at once?”

“So long as you are all in the house at the same time eventually,” he said.

“On it.”

“Good.” He hung up and took the battery out of the phone.

* * *

“Your roommate is terrified to—Oh my God! Let her out of bed. It smells like you sprayed the room like your pussy was a skunk.” Al staggered back when she opened SP’s door. It was a little past nine. Tracking the two of them down had been the simplest, so Al had backburnered it. She had no clue that it would take 5 hours to get Geraldine to ferry a masturbating Lyn and a less peppy than expected Livvie out to Ron’s.

“Hey, SP?” Sandy worried. “It’s been two days, can we go?”

“I’d rather not,” SP sighed. “You’re already here with us, Al. Do we really need to go all the way across town for more of this?”

Al scratched the brown roots of her bleach blonde hair. She sighed. “Please. I got Geraldine down in the car but she’s heartbeats away from fucking off.”

“Mmm,” SP licked her lips. “I guess it could be true that woman can’t live eating Sand alone.”

“I don’t think you can live eating sand at all,” Sandy warned.

“Get some clothes on and let’s go.” Al got through to them. She ran down to the car, cajoling Geraldine back into the driver’s seat. She ran back up into the dorm and picked SP off Sandy’s breast long enough to get them to wear tops. The three got back down and SP stole shotgun.

“Hey,” Geraldine frowned. “She roped you in too, huh?”

“Just about,” SP smiled. She wiped her lip and smirk. “Don’t get in a car accident. I don’t want the airbag decapitating me.”

“What?” Geraldine worried.

Under the last streetlight before the exit drive to the university, SP dived down into Geraldine’s lap and went to work endangering every driver on the road that night.

* * *

“Like fucking herding cats,” Ron announced as he lifted Olivia’s hips and slapped her back down onto his cock. “Lyn, if you want any more dick you gotta bring them all down here.”

Lyn popped up from her supine heaving on the floor and she dashed up the stairs calling out for everyone.

“What if it’s only SP or—Oh!—or Sandy?” Livvie grabbed his hair as she was used on his lap.

“That would be my bet.” With no assistant, compiling the data points and graphing the direction of the top had taken near every minute he could spare. Al was excellent in her role but she wasn’t literate in the science or the methods. Getting her up to Cassie’s speed would’ve cost him weeks and he couldn’t afford that.

“I am cumming! I am cumming!” Livvie squealed.

“Good,” Ron raised himself up and spun Livvie so she landed on all fours on the couch. He shut his eyes and powered into her. He knew the names on the top. This time Sandy would go fully capable. Poor Livvie. She didn’t know this was the last few minutes of brainpower she had. But he would save her. He just needed the best. He... “Oh, fuck, just Sandy? We need all six—”

“SP and Geraldine are almost done fucking in the garage.” Al said wearily. “Here we are, all here. Go me!”

“Hi Ron!” Sandy beamed looking overspent and tired.

“Where have you been?” he demanded. “Nope, nevermind, smart money is on SP.”

“Money can be smart?” Sandy looked to the others to see who else stood amazed at this revelation.

Ron closed his eyes, he clenched his teeth. He fucked Livvie hard. He was ratcheting himself up. He knew he was going to have to stomp upstairs and drag the pair of—

“I can just plug it in in the garage,” He announced and flung a limp Livvie forward onto the couch. He stalked over to the levitating top. His wet cock waved furious in front of him. Lyn was fast approaching. Ron stopped. He took a deep breath. He pushed Lyn an arms length away. He grabbed the top and pulled the plug.

Weeks of pep and virility took their toll on Ron. He huffed madly and blinked rapidly. He turned and there were just so many stairs.

“You look like you want to come to bed. Do you have any PJs?” Sandy’s warm voice was enough of a whip to send Ron pushing through the basement and climbing up the stairs. The girls followed him. It was fortuitous, he didn’t have the faculties to tell them so.

SP was bent over the still warm hood of Geraldine’s car. Geraldine had a fistful of SP’s ass and two fingers pounding in and out of the screaming Asian girl. Ron ignored them and their actions. His flagged dick almost made him asexual for the time it took to plug in the levitating pad and get the top stabilized.

“Oh, yes!” Ron announced as SP squealed in orgasm. He turned. His eyes flushing out their bloodreddedness. “You’re all here?”

“Everyone,” Al declared, self-congratulatingly.

“Perfect.” He stepped out of everyone’s line of sight. SP was laid out with her ass pointing at him, not her face. Ron cleared his throat and shouted, “SP!”

She flinched, startled and looked. The moment he saw her Asian eyes. He slammed the top into the pad.

* * *

Lyssa was six feet and two inches of Las Vegas bright sexual advertising. She wore a blood red bra and a shiny black pleated skirt almost long enough to cover Jocelyn’s dignity. She wore black nylons and carried four inch heels. Lyssa hadn’t managed to take the three steps to her bedroom door.

She wore dark red lipstick and had dark shadow for her eyes. Summer was long gone. She had to go back inside for her big coat and panties. She was the fourth to arrive at her front row seats.

“Where’s Olive?” She looked across her row of friends.

“She’s still in bed. She set her alarm for PM,” Susie chirped. She had her long wavy mohawk streaked in bright blue. Her t-shirt was old faded and covered in Disney princesses. She still wore her pajama bottoms as she sat lotus position on her bare feet. Fluffy slippers were neatly paired under her seat.

“I used to do that all the time,” Cass admitted. She had perfect posture. A neat black shirt and a knee-length gray skirt. Her bleach blonde hair was tied back in a bun and stabilized with one of her mechanical pencils. She wore just the smallest amount of makeup.

“I wish I could stay in bed until the sun was dead,” Jocelyn waxed mournfully. She had posture despite her gothic lolita dress. Her hair was platinum blonde except for the Frankenstein’s bride streak of black.

“Oh man, yeah, I’d break that bed right alongside you,” Lyssa said wistfully. She perked up at the sound of Ron coming to lecture. Her jacket hit the ground and her tits thrust forward.

“Whoa there,” Susie grabbed Lyssa’s hand. “Too public.”

“Fuck,” The giantess growled. “I haven’t gotten laid since yesterday afternoon!”

Ron scanned the front row, frowned at the empty seat in the front row. He didn’t miss a beat. He had a job to do, even if it was inhibiting his research and harem.

* * *

Olive sat with her legs swinging under her chair. She wore a tank top cut across the midriff to barely cover her tits from the nipples. She had on skinny jeans and borrowed cowboy boots. Her plumper lipstick had been overapplied to her bright smile. She waved at the two older cheerleaders across the waiting room.

“Is she not scared at all? She’s unhinged,” said the taller one. “We need to call this off.”

“Too late,” the shorter one declared.

“It was your fault for quitting in the showers!” the taller snarled back.

“Let’s not say any details aloud we haven’t rehearsed,” the shorter one said. The door opened and a harried middle aged woman stuck her head out.

“Olivia Lopez?” She asked. Olive looked at her. “Come in, please.”

“Me?” Olive wondered.

“Are you Ms Lopez?” She asked. Olive nodded. The woman came back out but Olive hadn’t followed her in. “Yes, you, come into my office.”

“OK.” Olive hopped up and wandered in. She took her seat as directed. She smiled brightly at the woman who looked severely back at her.

“These are very serious charges, young lady. Unwanted sexual advancements against one of our young ladies.” The woman was reading her sheet. “You’re Columbian?”

“I am in America now.” Olive said.

“Yes, on a visa that is contingent on you attending Capulet.” The administrator drummed her fingers on the desk. A queer woman of color getting deported? And she was on track for the dean’s list? This was going to be a PR shitshow worse than the school had ever handled. Do nothing? Ignore a woman’s complaint of sexual harassment? Dammit, whatever happened it wasn’t just going to be her responsibility. “Do you have any explanations for yourself?”

“Nope,” Olive smiled.

“What happened with the girl you talked to in the shower?” They showed the team photo of the little flyer she had asked out.

“Oh, she got kinda mad and left.”

“Damn,” the desk jockey frowned. The girl just had to be honest. Couldn’t obscure things a litte? No way was she putting her head on the chopping block, giving the university a PR scapegoat by guillotining her 24 year career.

“Alright, then,” the administrator signed a form. “We’ll convene a small tribunal and get this all sorted away. I guess it’ll have to be on Friday.”

“What time Friday?” Olive frowned.

“Afternoon?” She hadn’t filled out the form yet.

“Oh,” Olive said. “That’s when GP picks us up to drive to the sex house. I might not make it.”

“You will make it, sweetheart,” the administrator said. “Now get to class.”

* * *

GP was wet, horny, and angry. Teaching nubile girls to pole dance and be all but hands off? It was torture. Hell, the one she could molest? She couldn’t molest with the others there. She stomped, in her steel toed boots, across the quad to the science building that held her offices.

“Hey, Geri! Glad you got rid of that high school makeup. You look grumpy. Everything—”

GP ignored the secretary who couldn’t get her name right. She stomped to Ron’s office and unlocked it with her key.

“Hey, you need something?” He tucked away his cock as Cass flattened out her skirt.

“Yeah, I need you to watch my door.” She strode across the office and grabbed Cass. She force-marched the girl who managed to brush the just-been-fucked out of her hair with her off hand.

“What can I help you with GP?” Cass asked as the door shut and GP threw the deadbolt.

“Do you fit under Ron’s desk?” GP demanded. She unbuttoned her jeans and kicked her boots off by their heels. She tossed her underwear straight towards her wastebasket.

“The one at the house,” Cass said.

“Then you won’t fit under this one. Get over here,” GP slammed into her chair and kicked her right leg up onto her desk. She kicked a picture of her with her parents and it went flying. The glass cracked on the carpet.

“I am expected at Ron’s house to continue our research,” Cass stayed by the door.

“You don’t think he can spare you for 20 minutes? How many fuck breaks do you guys take?”

“When it’s slow going? Every forty five minutes to an hour and a half. These last few days, just the one.”

“Shut up, lick and you can get to your science fair project.”

“This is bigger than—”

“I gave you a job to do and you have a place to be,” GP glared. “You’d think you’d be trying to hurry.”

“Of course.” Cass smiled. She tied her hair in a bun up on her head and walked around the potential glass shards. She smiled, knelt down and put her fingers to GP’s pussy.

“Oh, that’s a fucking relief!” GP sighed. “Really get in there. You know what you are doing.”

Cass focused on GP’s clit with her left hand and trailed her right nails down wide open thighs. She started kissing the light red runs she had left. She brought her tongue to GP’s sex.

“Fuck you’re a great little slut!” GP barked. She grabbed a bunful of hair and pulled it apart. She reached down with both hands and grabbed Cass’s head. She was wailing and panting as she rubbed her pussy into Cass’s agile tongue.

Cass sucked, licked, and took to the pussy like it was an efficiency test. She put two fingers inside of GP and rubbed upwards as she sucked hard on the little nub of her clit.

“Motherfucker!” GP came, hammered her fist into her desk and kept. Cass tried to retreat and lick her lips clean. GP thrust the teenager’s face back into her pussy. “Again, one more.”

“One! One more.” Cass signed the contract. She was less precise now. Precision wasn’t what GP craved now. It was savagery. Cass had savagery in her toolkit. She wielded it with precision.

“Fucking hell! You should be the one teaching classes,” GP squealed her only intelligible thought. She bucked as Cass’s cheeks and spittle flied back and forth over her sex and thighs. The same two fingers ran roughshod inside of GP. The teacher pulled at her black and red hair as she squealed.

“You’re not done yet,” GP tried to grab Cass again but the girl moved perfectly. She grabbed GP’s wrist and slammed the teacher face down into the desk. She used her free hand to grab some tissues and clean her face. “Goodbye.”

“What are you doing?” Ron kept his voice low when Cass stepped next to him. “Do you know who heard all of that?”

“No,” Cass admitted. “I’ll make it a point—”

“Don’t dig this hole any deeper. Let’s go.”

* * *