The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Funhouse Mirrors

Chapter 9

by Redsliver

* * *

Ron couldn’t believe it. He rubbed Susie’s shoulders as he looked over what could only be called a serial killer hunting board. There were dozens of colors of post-its. A rainbow of six threads overlaid Veidt’s notes to the path of personality changes experienced by his six women. There were pictures and printouts. He had to buy a second corkboard to hold her entire map.

“Alright, this is so much clearer,” he smiled for the room. “Where’s Jocelyn?”

Cass laid her highlighter on the papers on her lap. “It is getting close to ten and it was difficult to focus with her sighing all of the time. I sent her to make coffee.”

“Good initiative,” Ron smiled. “We’re two steps away from reset. The dangers of striking without all six of you is totally clear. With no way to restore the woman he loved… I don’t think I could follow in Veidt’s euthanizing footsteps, but I’d hate to think what I’d resort to. Stop bringing yourself down, Ron. You’re inches from the cure.”

“Coffee.” Jocelyn came out of the kitchen carrying the pot. “You might want to pitch whatever’s in your mugs.”

Ron stopped himself. Cass was laser focused. She was amazing. She was near perfect as an assistant. She smiled. Fuck, it would be criminal to take that mind and that tenacity away from the project.

Susie left his hands and collected their mugs from the desk. She took them to dump in the sink. She was on her game too. He had talked to her math and physics professors. They were in as much love with Cass and Susie as he was. It would only serve their education to keep them as they were.

“Oh my God, coffee!” Jocelyn took her first sip to his left. The others. No, Jocelyn was dour but she was here because she was useful. Lyssa was sex and advertising but she was killing it. He couldn’t go a day without hearing from her coach that Lyssa was going to take them through the world series! An overstatement for women’s college softball. It was just Olive really that was in danger. She just needed someone to look out for her. What could go wrong? GP would jump to have Olive as her charge.

“Thank you,” he sipped the coffee. “I think this is it for tonight. Once we’re fueled up, let’s get into the bed.”

“And tomorrow we bring everyone here for the cure?” Cass asked.

“That might not be the best option,” he decided. “I love you girls like this.”

Susie had to hug him hard for that. Jocelyn rolled her eyes.

“Yes, the sex and aethetics are pleasing. I’d like to shift my research focus,” Cass declared.

“To what?”

“I want to look to confirm if there is a time limit by which—”

The sex burner started ringing. It was Lyssa, but it wasn’t a picture of her butthole this time. Shit.

“Hey?” he answered.

“Did you know Olive has a hearing for sexual harassment tomorrow?” Lyssa worried.

“What? Who touched my girl?” Ron shocked himself with his tone.

“Me a few times. Anyway, um, if she’s convicted she might get kicked out of school.”

She was going to flunk out if he left her as is. What was she taking? Political science, maybe? Cass and Susie were in STEM and Jocelyn in languages. The kind of stuff to bring the whole world together. He didn’t want to ruin their futures for a future campaign staffer.

“Well, that’s—”

“And if she gets kicked out she loses her visa and gets shipped back to Bogota,” Lyssa said. “What are you wearing?”

“Gray socks,” Ron ground his teeth as he answered. No one was punting his girl off the continent. “When tomorrow? Where?”

He hung up the phone. Cass had capped all of her markers and was putting them back into their package. Jocelyn poured herself a third coffee. Susie was stripping off her pajama bottoms and smirking at him.

“No dice, girls. We have more work to do,” Ron said. He looked at Susie. “We’ll have to make this quick.”

* * *

In the deepest conference room of the darkest corner at the damnedest scheduled time, Olive sat down at a reserved table with a big lovely smile. A half dozen women from the faculty, three other cheerleaders, the coach of the women’s softball team, and Professor Geraldine Portnoy were all scattered about the room. No one but Olive looked happy.

“Call to order? Everyone who has to be here is?” The administrator who had called the tribunal asked.

GP raised her hand. Her classic iconic bushy red hair was gone. She had buzzed down to all but a slight wave over the top of her head. That wave had been dyed blue. Extra earrings dotted her left ear. The tattoo on her neck and collar was still under bandages.

“The bench recognizes Geraldine Portnoy.”

“Great, yeah,” she said. “I have no reason to be here. I’m going to go. Good luck, Olive.”

“No, you were mentioned in the briefs. You are required to be here,” The administrator sighed. Though it might be easier if she left.

“Fuck.” GP said. She waved for the event to continue.

“Olivia Gabriela Maria Lopez,”The administrator cleared her throat. “You stand accused of sexual harassment of Eve Thompson.”

Olive giggled.

“You find this funny?” The administrator started down the latina.

“If she was a lesbian we’d call her ET!” Olive laughed. “I’ve never had sex with an alien.”

GP held her tongue and fought back her smirk. The rest of the room were quietly aghast.

“Alright, to protect Eve from trauma, we have accepted her testimony in written form. Eve, if you find the events of the tribunal to be triggering or traumatic. You are free to leave and heal as best you—”

Eve was out the door at ‘free’. She frowned so apologetically at Olive who happily waved as the girl left. The other two cheerleaders crossed their arms and smugly grinned.

“Alright, Olive—”

The door burst open. The administrator was shocked when Cass strode in. Susie scampered in behind her. Lyssa rushed around the room and hugged Olive. Ron walked over and squeezed GP’s shoulder.

“You look like hell,” she scoffed.

“I need to take those seats over there.” He pointed to a far wall outlet.

“Dr Sapkowski! What are you doing?” The administrator ignored the circle of freshmen swarming and supporting Olive. It was difficult. Lyssa apologized and put her tits back into her top.

“My girlfriend gets called down to a weird tribunal and I don’t support her?” He asked.

“Yes but—”

“This is public, is it not?” he asked. “It’s not a performance review.”

His gesture to the cheerleaders and his own gaggle of secret harem girls illuminated his point. The administrator ground her teeth. She couldn’t get rid of him if she had no chance of getting rid of them.

“Please be quiet and not disruptive,” she sighed.

“Yes, we’re going to take a seat near the back,” he agreed.

With her gesture and GP’s scowl, Ron took the seat at the far back of the room. He set the levitating plate by his foot and plugged it in.

“Dr Sapkowski!” The administrator growled.

“Charging my phone is disruptive?” he asked.

“Ugh,” she pinched her nose. The other faculty had taken it upon themselves to sit Olive’s back up into chairs. “Where were we?”

“Olive will testify,” another faculty member suggested.

“No, let’s go through the evidence first,” the administrator said. She cleared her throat and read Eve’s testimony. Eve, cornered in the showers was hit on by Olive, when she wouldn’t say yes, she was pushed to recruit her other teammates into Olive’s sex games. Eve’s only option was to storm off in anger.

“I can attest to that,” the shorter cheerleader declared.

“That’s not wrong,” Olive agreed with a head nod.

“Oh thank God!” The administrator apologized for her unprofessional outburst of relief.

“How long is that going to take?” GP asked out of the corner of her mouth.

“How long did you and Susie take in the garage?” he whispered back. He shrugged and made a gesture of locking his lips to the tired eyes of the administrator running the tribunal.

“Yes, Olive made an advance on Eve. She then accepted no for an answer. Did Olive continue her actions after she was told no? She was a perfect gentlewoman,” Cass climbed to her feet.

“I’m sorry, who are you?”

“She is Cass!” Olive explained.

“My name is Cassandra Hartford. A friend of Olivia Lopez. I am very concerned about her lack of defence and her inability to cross examine her accuser.”

“Sit down Ms Hartford. This is not a court of law. She is not entitled to a defence,” the administrator twitched when Cass stood straighter. “Sit down.”

“It may not be a court of law but this will have legal consequences, due process is her right. If she is found guilty, she will be deported from this country. Is that what you want?”

“Deported?” the faculty murmured. They all looked at the lesbian woman of color who couldn’t be more pleasant or photogenic.

“Olive, you are a freshman and 18 years old,” The administrator cleared her throat.

“I am!” she nodded.

“Have you, since coming to another country, far away from your family and home, been led to any, um…”

“Whatever you are trying to ask, just say it clearly,” the secretary from the science offices demanded.

“Have you been sexually recruited by any member of the faculty?”

“Oh!” The secretary reacted. She met Ron’s eyes and shook her head.

“Oh you mean going to the sex house?” Olive asked. “Sure me, and Cass, Lyssa, and Jocelyn, and Susie all go over to—”

She turned leading the room and happily pointing out each of her friends until her finger headed to the back of the room. Ron frowned, hoping it had stabilized, stepped on the top and struck it into its pad. The scales dropped from Liv’s eyes and she moved her finger to Gigi who gasped. “All over to professor Portnoy’s. She often drove us.”

“GP!” Ron stepped away shocked.

“What the? Shit!” She slapped her hands down on the table.

“Oh my God, you absolute fiend! I knew I had heard crazy shit coming out of your office when the girls went down to visit you!” The secretary erupted.

“And did you hear the rumors of her pole dancing classes? She must be a serial recruiter!” another faculty member accused.

“Order! Order! Order!” the administrator called. “Olive, are you saying professor Portnoy corrupted you and your friends leaving you with poor boundaries and contributing to your actions in the locker room with Eve.”

The faculty members were at ease. All Liv had to do was say yes and they could fire Gigii and provide Olive with a few sessions of counselling. Boom, no public relations mess.

“You poor man, Ron,” the secretary said. “You were so awkward but sweet. I worried it had been you.”

“Really?” Gigi looked up to Ron.

He took a performative deep breath and hugged her. He whispered in her ear. “We found the cure, but we can’t give it if we lose Olivia.”

“Order!” The administrator shrieked. “Olive, please answer the question.”

“I do not like blaming another for my actions,” she looked back at Gigi.

Gigi frowned. She stood up.

“I had improper relations,” she looked back at Ron and rallied. “I had improper relations with several freshmen, one of whom was my student. I pushed these women to try and do experimental and adventurous sex things. While no woman was under 18, I undestand. I will tender my resignation as soon as I type it up.”

“What? Seriously?” the taller cheerleader looked terrified.

“Right,” the administrator sighed. “Unfortunately, you will need to give up your spot on the squad.”

“So long as she doesn’t have to give up that uniform,” JB purred.

“Not appropriate,” the administrator declared.

“But we won?” Alyssa sighed. “Good, I just assumed the world would take my friend from me.”

“Oh my God!” Sandra dashed across the room and hugged the shit out of Liv. “We should all celebrate I say we all head straight over to—

JB tackled Sandra in a brutal hug before Sandra could meet Ron’s eyes or say Ron’s name.

“I’m going to walk her to her office to get her letter typed up and her stuff packed,” Ron took Gigi’s hand. He squeezed as a thank you. She did smile up at him.

“I guess that settles things,” the administrator said. “Adjourned. Have a good weekend girls. Try to show better judgment.”

“You should try to smile more,” Suey beamed at her. “You look too grumpy.”

“Don’t antagonize the woman who can kick you out of school,” Alyssa grabbed Suey’s hand and started to the door where Ron was giving the room a last happy look.

He had cover for his sins. He had the tools to cure the girls. He felt the top in his jacket pocket with a smile. With the work the girls had done, he had it all and with one more strike, everything would be right in the world again.

* * *

Nope! Not everything it seemed. The six women were not who they had been. Ron built a hard plastic case for the mirrored top. It had its own power source if a storm ever knocked out the electricity. Anything short of major earthquake wouldn’t fuck up what he had built.

AG pulled Via’s hands tighter around her belly. She turned, in hops and twists to face the sleep seeking face of the beautiful Latina. Most of Via’s hair was thick and luscious and black. She moaned and shook her head and closed her eyes tight.

“Wakey wakey!” AG leaned in and kissed the lips of the beautiful girl. “It’s a very important day.”

“But—” Via sighed. “I could really use some cock.”

“OK, but then you gotta shower and get in your dress. No more dick until we’re on the plane.” AG scooped up Via’s hand and gripped their pinkies tight. “Promise.”

“I promise,” Via nodded.

“Yay!” AG kissed her again and pulled the girl in for a tight hug. “And remember you promised, the makeup girl has orders for how you are too look.”

“Really? But the skirt is super long! And my girls are barely on display.” Via sat up and AG salivated towards her tits.

“I will dress up with you however you want Halloween, New Year’s, and your birthday.” AG promised.

“Naked halloween,” Via smiled, rubbing her pussy. “Weren’t you going to get me some cock?”

* * *

Cassandra sat on the couch frowning and drinking coffee. Her black dress hung across the room, it was boring and simple. She had to fight to make it black. Jossie was dancing with her pink one.

“Can you believe it?” Jossie asked.

“As well as I could last time you asked,” Cassandra sighed. Her hair had grown out over the last four years. The blonde was long gone. It was light curls and jet black. She was pale and Jossie was tan. Jossie’s hair was tied in four pigtails, pink over blue on the left, blue over pink on the right. Her tits jiggled as she shook her hips.

“Hey roomies,” AG stepped out of the second bedroom with her fluffy robe. “Looking good Jossie.”

“You too sexy,” Jossie purred. “What’s up?”

“Via needs a little morning dicking,” AG said. “I was going to send Ron down and take Cassandra to the appointments.”

“What’s the use,” Cassandra asked. “I’m not going to be pretty like you girls.”

“She keeps saying that lie,” Jossie said.

“Yeah, she’s pretty like herself. That’s why I’m going to fingerbang her before we get our hair done,” AG threatened.

“It is a special day!” Jossie cheered.

“It’s not the day that’s special,” Cassandra countered.

“Oh sweetheart,” AG leaned over the couch and grabbed both of Cassandra’s tits as she hugged her from behind. “That is a beautiful way to say it.”

Cassandra sighed. AG pushed her to her feet.

“Do not forget my dick,” Via yawned from their bedroom door.

“Never,” AG agreed.

“Want company?” Jossie asked with a bright smile.

“Always,” Via beamed and flushed the bouncy geek into her room.

* * *

“It’s incredible,” Ron exploded with a bright smile as Sue sedately took the compliment. “Holy shit! I mean I’m upset you didn’t take the morning off, but I am blown away by this.”

“Yeah,” Sue agreed. She was wearing a sharp powder blue blouse and a neat pencil skirt. “I couldn’t stay away.”

“Seriously, I can’t believe I’m going to have my name attached as the sponsor to your work. You’re going to be a star.” He hugged her madly.

“Well, I couldn’t have done it without you,” she said.

“Hey Sue! You’re here!”

Sue was the only one not sleeping at the house, now owned by Ron. The four Capulet graduates rented the downstairs apartment. Sue, who had finished her four year degree in two and a half, had her own place in the graduate student dorms.

“I wouldn’t be anywhere else,” Sue said. “Good morning AG. Good morning Cassandra.”

“You girls going to get ready?” he asked.

“And Sue should come with us,” AG purred at her.

“That’s acceptable,” Sue said. “Sex before or after breakfast?”

“Not during. I really need breakfast today,” Cassandra pleaded.

“After breakfast before hair and makeup,” AG decided. “Ron?”

“Uh, what?” He said scrolling through the data on Sue’s laptop. “This is really incredible.”

“Ron!” AG shouted. He stood up straight. “Go downstairs and fuck Via and maybe Jossie. She needs to be on to get dressed no later than 9:30 so you’ve got 45 minutes. And don’t you dare miss your stuff. Today won’t happen without you.”

“All days can happen without us,” Cassandra sighed.

“You’re licking my butt.” AG grabbed Cassandra’s hand. She then grabbed for Sue’s.

“I don’t need to be led like a spoiled child. C’mon, we’ll take my car.” Sue started for the garage. Ron turned back to the laptop.

“Ron! Downstairs! Get moving!” AG shouted again from the garage door. Ron nodded and got moving.

* * *

Geri was all dressed up and her hair was perfect. She stood trying to calm down and breathe regularly. She felt a man’s hand rub her elbow.

“You good?”

“I’m fine,” she smiled.

“On the music, remember,” he said.

“Thank you, Daddy,” she smiled.

“We’re almost ready.” he nodded. “Just like you practiced.”

The music hit, the light turned to her, she stepped forward, center of attention to the whole room.

Her big plastic heels strutted to the center stage. She grabbed the pole, spread her knees, and and slunk down to sling her g-string clad sex at nearest patron. She rose up, her thick plumped lips smile. She swirled around the pole, her augmented tits pushed and separated. She saw the bills. She whirled and crawled over.

“Thank you, Daddy,” she smiled and caught the bill in her teeth. One for her. One sent home to Ron. One for her. One sent home for Ron.

* * *

“How do you know our little girl?” The couple, tearing up, in the pew ahead of Ron were making small talk. The mother was looking up at her daughter, AG, with Cassandra as a Best Woman, and a little sister as her Groomsmaid. Or so Ron figured the terms would be.

On the other side of the altar, Sue and Jossie beamed waiting for the bride to come into the chapel.

“She was one of my favorite students, and is now renting an apartment I own,” Ron explained.

“You’re the infamous Dr Sapkowski,” the father said. “Not to embarrass you but part of me almost thought my daughter was straight by how she talks about you.”

“Even if she was, Via’s quite the catch,” Ron said with a smile. “I couldn’t compete.”

“You don’t have to tell us!” The father laughed. The organ started and the mother shushed the hell out of the father and of Ron. Everyone turned. Via on her father’s arm started down the aisle to Here Comes The Bride.

Ron was smiling, in a sea of smiles, for a different reason than the friends or the families. Her visa was ending now that she had her degree. But with the marriage, the government couldn’t break his harem apart.

Life was good.

* * *