The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gala’s Gift

by Captain Eazy

(mc, ma, ff, mf, md)

11: Seduction

Gaia hurried home just after work on Friday, driving through a thin, cold, steady rain that had crept in just before noon and threatened to hang around all day. She got to her house by one-thirty, ran inside, left a trail of clothes from the kitchen door up the stairs to the bedroom, and took a long, hot, slippery, erotic bath in their big spa tub. Yearning for release, she made herself come and come again and again, luxuriating in a deep, steaming tub liberally spiked with lavender-scented oil. She gloried in the slippery feel of her own body, breasts, slit, clit, all of it. The first time she was so much on edge that she came instantly, as soon as her oil-slick fingers glided up her already-wet crease. She had wanted that all morning in the bookstore, where more and more people were stopping at her register to make veiled or even open invitations. She turned them all down, even the attractive ones, though her heart beat faster when a good-looking guy confessed, “God, I’d like to sleep with you!” And each flirtatious glance or remark seemed to make her all the hornier. She found herself fantasizing about Dan’s cock when she should have been paying attention to making change—not that anyone scolded her. Everyone seemed bewitched by her, to tell the truth, and she suspected she could have pocketed all their change without a single objection.

After six orgasms, she climbed out of the tub and dried herself. Nude, she went downstairs, picking up panties, bra, and other clothes on the way. Horny as she was, she still had a hang-up about, well, hanging things up. Or at least putting them into the hamper or the dry-cleaning bin. Gala took her things to the laundry room, but she paused in front of the hamper to sniff her own panties, wondering if the faint musky aroma of desire was somehow spreading as she stood at her place in the bookstore. She would have to ask Dan how she smelled when she was horny. Oh, Dan! She missed him terribly, her body ached for him. The previous night she had called his cell phone number, only to receive a message that the customer dialed was out of range. She wished he would call her, though. She wanted to hear the sound of his voice.

Gala donned an apron to prepare some lunch for herself, nothing fancy: Just a ham sandwich on rye and tomato soup, with just water to drink. Still wearing the apron—and absolutely nothing else—Gala sat at the dining-room table, feeling the cool press of the vinyl seat cushion against her round ass. Lord, after all that masturbation she was already getting wet again! She finished her meal, put the dish, soup pot, glass, spoon, and bowl in the dishwasher and then hiked up one leg, resting her foot on the seat of the chair. She reached for a bottle of yellow-green olive oil—“extra virgin” at that—and dribbled a few drops on her fingertips. Then slowly, languorously, she began to stroke herself. Nice. So nice. Mmm. She wanted a cock in her. Yes, Gala wanted Dan’s cock (any man’s cock) inside her, so hot, so nice to ride, her nether lips clamped around the stiff veined rod, her little clit happy and tingling as it rubbed against the plunging shaft. She wanted Dan you have the vibe, why not use it? so badly.

She moved her oiled fingers faster and faster, massaging her clit, and stimulated herself to orgasm. Then she washed her hands at the sink and used a paper towel to blot her pussy lips, knowing that her lust would not remain sated for long.

Why not use the vibe?

-Because Dan ordered me not to. Dan is the Master. I am the slave. I must obey.

He needn’t know.

-Yes, he would know. I would tell him. He’s sure to ask when he discovers he doesn’t have it in his suitcase. I won’t lie to him. I can’t. I’d tell him everything. I will tell him everything when he gets back, the bath, the olive oil, everything! And oh, we’ll make love and he’ll come and I’ll take it all into my body and then maybe I won’t feel as though there’s a knife twisting inside me.

The vibe would help that. Don’t worry about Dan. He loves you. He would forgive you.

-That isn’t the point. I have orders. I am a slave. I must obey.

But it feels so good.

-Yes. Yes, it does feel good. Even so.

You don’t even have to turn it on. You could just put it in. Move it. Ride it. Slowly at first, then faster and faster until you—

-I won’t use it. I couldn’t help switching it on. I know I couldn’t.

Gala went to the bedroom. She had put the Ruby Red on Dan’s night table. She picked it up and stood with her head bowed in thought for a long moment. Then, with a determined movement, she turned down the coverlet and thrust the vibrator under Dan’s pillow. When he got home, she would humbly ask permission. When he got home she would beg him to use it on her.

Oh, she wished Dan were home!

* * *

“I don’t understand,” Dan told Jerry. He had the feeling that the diadem was making his thought processes slow. It seemed to be boosting his energy and stamina, and he felt damn great, but it was hard to . . . to think. “What do you mean, you need the vibe?”

“It isn’t in your suitcase,” Jerry said patiently. “It isn’t in your briefcase, and you didn’t have it in a pocket. You don’t seem to have the Ruby Red instrument with you at all. You should have brought it back.”

Dan frowned. “I packed it,” he said. “I’m sure I packed it.”

Jerry gestured to the corner, where the nude R-97 and J-201 stood docile and blank-eyed, shoulders back, tits thrust out proudly, like two erotic robots that had been powered down. “Dan, I know you want to get back to these ladies and your conditioning, but we really must learn what’s happened to your vibrator. It’s important. Here.” He handed Dan a cell phone. “Your own won’t work anywhere on the grounds, but this phone has a direct satellite link. I want you to call Gala and make sure she didn’t steal the vibrator from your suitcase before you left. If she has it, you must reinforce her orders not to use it. This is vital.”

Yes, of course, vital. Dan, not at all bothered by the fact that he sat naked on the sofa while Jerry was fully clothed, punched in his home number and waited for Gala to answer. It was important. The diadem was telling him that, making him feel a sense of urgency.

She caught it on the third ring. “Hello?”

“Gala,” he said, relieved. She could still talk. “It’s me.”

“Oh, Dan! I miss you so much. I’ve been making myself come all afternoon, but I still want you! I need your cock in me, love. I need to suck you and fuck you—”

Dan overrode her pleas: “Listen, Gala, did you take the red vibrator out of my suitcase before I left?”

The briefest of pauses. “No, Dan, I didn’t take it. But after you’d left, I found it on the floor, under the edge of the bed. I think it must have fallen out of your suitcase.”

“Just a second.” Dan put his hand over the phone and said to Gerrard, “She says she found it on the floor. Now that I think about it, it might have fallen out the night I packed. We got a little enthusiastic and may have jarred it.”

Gerrard looked grave, but nodded. “Very well. Reinforce your orders to your wife. Forbid her to touch herself in any of her erogenous zones with the vibrator, even if it’s switched off. Even without the motor running, she probably couldn’t resist pressing the buttons, not with the reward of an orgasm of that magnitude at the end. Listen to me, Dan: That vibrator is not good for Gala, not good for any woman. When you get home, you will have to send the unit back to us. I will give you a replacement, and I guarantee that it will keep Gala satisfied. But she can’t use that Ruby Red vibe. Go ahead, make sure she doesn’t use it.”

“Slave,” Dan said into the phone.

“Oooh. Yes, Master?”

“Listen to me, Gala. Listen to me, my slave. These are my orders, my wishes. You must do as I tell you.”

“I must do as you tell me,” Gala repeated obediently in a dreamy, floaty voice. “Yes, I understand you.”

“You are not to use the red vibrator on yourself.” Jerry mouthed, “Be very specific!” and Dan added, “I mean the Ruby Red vibrator I gave you, the one you found on the floor, the one I thought I had packed. I don’t want you to play with it at all, even if it’s turned off. Don’t put it in your mouth, your pussy, or your asshole. Don’t use it on yourself at all, do you understand? Tell me what my orders are.”

“I am not to use the Ruby Red vibrator in my mouth, pussy, or asshole. I am not to use it on myself at all.”

“I’m not just forbidding you. This is not just my wish. I’m telling you that you are not capable of using the vibrator on yourself. You physically can’t do those things,” Dan said. “Do you understand? Because I tell you not to, it is impossible for you to use the vibrator.”

“I understand, Master.” Dan caught a keen note of longing, yearning, in his wife’s voice, and he realized how deprived she felt. The vibe had jacked up her libido so much that now she wanted constant satisfaction, almost like . . . like J-201.

Who was fantastic. Whose lust for cock knew no bounds, who had no shame, no inhibition at all. Who was the best lover he had ever—

No. He didn’t want Gala to be a voiceless, compliant robot.

“Be good, darling,” Dan said. “I’ll be home tomorrow in the early evening. I’ll make you feel all better then, I promise.”

“Will you fuck me? Dan, people know that I want it. Everyone knows! They look at me and they know. I so need to be fucked! Tell me you’ll fuck and fuck and fuck me, Dan!”

“Yes, I will. I . . . love you, darling.”

“Oh, thank you!”

Dan broke off the call.

Jerry took the phone. “Very good. I’m afraid her temptation will be great, but your command was a very good, solid one, and the prohibition should hold. Now, your lunch is ready. I am going to leave you completely alone—well, except for your two friends—and ask you to complete your adjustment. But before I go, here are two capsules. I want you to take and swallow these.”

The capsules were the size of large vitamins, full of what looked like fine red brick dust. Bions, he assumed. More of those little submicroscopic buggers that were giving him the endurance of a stallion at stud. Dan obediently swallowed both, chasing them with a glass of water. “Very good,” Gerrard said. “I will give you some extra capsules to take back with you for Gala and . . . well, for now, we’ll say for Gala. They will modify her passions to a controllable level. I believe you will both be much happier. Enjoy your lunch. Bon appetit.”

The second Gerrard had closed the door the diadems on the heads of the brunette and the blonde flickered red, and with identical sultry smiles on their faces, they came to the sofa and sat on either side of Dan. The two nude women tenderly fed him.

It was flattering in a way. The brunette cut his small steak and held the fork until he took each bite, her lips pursed into a little “O” of approval. The blonde gave him mixed vegetables and creamed potatoes, a small bite at a time, and she offered him coffee. “You eat, too,” he said.

They smiled and shrugged, their boobies bouncing. Later. After you have finished. The diadem was like having the power of telepathy. He idly thought of ripping the damn thing off his head.

But it felt so good, so right. Made him feel so terrific. Made him just what these ladies craved.

Dan polished off his steak, and then the two girls fed each other: chicken for the brunette, salmon for the blonde. It was strangely erotic to watch them offer each other a bite, then daintily wipe each other’s lips. Dan’s erection bloomed again. As soon as they had finished, he stood to bo back into the bedroom, but they didn’t make it that far. The blonde swarmed up on him from the sofa, heat in her eyes. He felt stronger than he had ever felt in his life, and he cupped his hands under the swells of her ass, then lowered her expertly onto his rod. The brunette went behind the blonde and helped support her, holding her upper thighs and arching her back as she smiled lasciviously over J-201’s shoulders and nuzzled and nibbled the blonde’s ear, and Dan fucked her standing up, holding her, she with her long legs locked around him, her blue eyes three-quarters closed as she moved with impudent assurance, fucking him with her pussy while hardly moving her hips at all. Dan felt the brunette caressing his balls. She winked at him, and he caught her thought: You can fuck all day and all night. And I’m next.

He was developing feelings of great self-assurance. He knew beyond any faintest doubt that he could satisfy Gala when he got back home.

He wondered, but only fleetingly, whether Gala could keep him satisfied.

* * *

Dan had called a little after five, Eastern time. Gala wore her white silk robe over nothing but her bare skin and stood in the darkened living room, gazing out the window at the sodden lawn. The rain pattered on the glass, and the heavy overcast brought dusk on early. The rain drummed in the street, making concentric circles on the surface of the mud puddles, blearing the view. As she stood staring out at the rain and the gloom, Gala idly stroked her pussy, not in enthusiastic masturbation, but just keeping things simmering. It was so dark now that Gala could see the house opposite only as a vague silhouette, only the four warm yellow windows on the first floor seeming alive. People in there, the Everitts, a middle-aged couple. Were they watching TV? Playing cards? Fucking?

Gala sighed. She couldn’t keep her mind off sex. For the whole day, she had felt wet and ready and . . . frustrated. Even a minute after getting herself off, she felt ready to be fucked. She hated being alone like this, away from Dan.

A car’s white headlights made two cones in the drift of rain as the vehicle rolled slowly down the street, and it braked in front of the house and then turned in at her drive. Gala smiled, recognizing Jane’s little red sports car. Jane herself got out from behind the wheel, bundled in a trench coat, and, ducking her head against the weather, she ran for the front door.

Gala opened it as she drew near. “Come on in,” she said. “Rotten weather. What a nice surprise to have you visit.”

“Thanks.” Jane stepped past her and asked, “Just waiting in the dark?”

Gala drew the curtains and switched on a single small lamp. It bathed the room in low, warm light. “Just thinking about Dan. Oh, I’m glad you came to visit, Jane. I didn’t want to be alone tonight,” she said. She raised an eyebrow. “You seem to be wearing red gloves and—red stockings? Jane?”

Jane took a deep breath. “Well. You were wondering about the cat suit. So I thought I’d show you—Here you are.”

Jane opened her trench coat and then dropped it carelessly on the floor behind her. Gala’s breath came faster.

In the warm light, Jane’s auburn hair gleamed with copper highlights. From the neck down, she was shiny red.

She wore nothing but a thin, thin coating of rubber. Nothing at all. “Like it?” she murmured, almost growling.

“I see mostly you. I like that.” Gala tilted her head, admiring the curves of her friend’s breasts. “I liked it when you touched me under the table,” she said. “It felt nice.”

“I don’t know what it is about you lately,” Jane confessed. “It’s hard to keep my hands off you. I’m—I’m not trying to steal you away from Dan, you understand. I know you love him. I don’t understand it, but I realize that. But since you’re alone, and I’m alone—”

“We might as well be alone together,” Gala said. “I believe you’re tyring to seduce me, Jane.” She reached out and brushed Jane’s right tit. It felt so taut under its stretchy latex finish. “I do like the suit,” she said.

Jane turned slowly. “I couldn’t do my back, of course,” she said. “And the waist back there is very uneven.” The transparent rubber covered Jane’s gleaming ass and the delicately incurving small of her back. From her shoulders the coverage arced down in a pair of uneven bows. Her shoulder blades were uncovered. She slipped out of her shoes. Everything else, her neck, her arms and hands, her small, delectable feet, even her toes, everything was covered by the transparent red rubber. The lamp made round glowing highlights on her ass cheeks and, when she turned, on her well-shaped breasts. Gala felt excited. She was seeing Jane naked, but not naked. In a way, this was even more wicked. She seemed hotter, more tempting, wrapped up like a delicacy.

Gala tilted her head. “You shaved your pussy!”

“Had to. This is paint-on latex. See how my nipples dribbled underneath? This stuff is uber-sticky, and It’s hell if it gets in your hair. But I like the feeling of wearing it. It’s smooth and so tight. You should try it.”

“Would you shave my pussy for me if I said I wanted to try?”

“Baby, I’d do anything you asked me,” Jane said. “I’d shave you, rub some nice moisturizer on your skin, stroke you. A bare pussy is fantastic. You should feel mine.”

“I’d like to, but it’s all covered by rubber.”

Jane licked her lips. “Peel me,” she whispered.

Gala took her hand and led her upstairs. The bedroom curtains were already pulled, and when she turned on the lights in that room, Gala caught the full, breathtaking effect of Jane’s rubber-covered body. “How does it feel?” she asked.

“Fantastic,” Jane said, closing her eyes. “I’d forgotten how fucking fantastic it feels when you move. Tight on my tits and pussy. I’d like to cover you all in thin, shiny black and see how you look.”

Gala shrugged out of her robe and let it fall. She stood in front of Jane. They were almost the same height. Gala reached out and put a hand on Jane’s rubber-covered ass, pulling her close into an embrace. She kissed the other woman. Jane responded, caressing her, holding her tight, running her hot palms over Gala’s back and ass. “I’ve wanted you so badly,” Jane said in a low, ardent tone, her breath warm, mint-scented. “I don’t know why. It’s like one day you just blossomed, and I wanted you so much.”

Gala caressed her face. “I’d never sleep with another man,” she said. “Dan wouldn’t like that. But a woman is different. He’d forgive me for sleeping with you. You’re so beautiful.” She giggled. “How do I peel you? I don’t want it to hurt.”

“It won’t hurt,” whispered Jane. “Just work an edge loose and . . . slip your fingers inside.”

Gala had both hands on Jane’s ass now. Slowly, dreamily, she stroked the taut rubber, felt its edge, picked at it until a little peeled up. Then so delicately that she did not even tear the latex, she slipped her fingers inside, running her hands over the curves of Jane’s hips. The rubber stretched and held her hands against that warm, soft flesh. Jane moaned a little. “Strip it off,” she pleaded. “Please, I can’t stand it!”

“Shh,” Gala said. “We have all night.”

“I can’t believe you’ve never loved another woman,” gasped Jane, her voice thick with desire. “I’ve got good radar. You were giving off all the signals. You’re so damn sexy.”

Gala kissed her, passionately. Their lips parted, their tongues touched and pressed together. Gala moved her shoulders, pressing her bare breasts hard against Jane’s rubber-coated ones, and she rocked gently back and forth, feeling the tight contained springiness of Jane’s latex-enclosed boobs, feeling the hard jut of her excited nipples. Jane shivered. “You’re driving me crazy,” she gasped. “I’ve got goose pimples on my tits, like a high-school girl being felt up for the first time. Don’t tease me, please don’t. I’ve got to get my mouth on your pussy!”

“Wait, it will be sweeter. Let me peel you first.”

Inch by inch, Gala pared the rubber off Jane, feeling how soft and moist the skin underneath was—“You have to use a lot of lotion,” Jane had said. Gala could feel traces of whatever moisturizer Jane had applied. It had a pleasant smell, not overwhelming but like a light floral perfume, an exotic aroma tempting the lips and tongue to test and taste it.

Gala peeled the latex off, breaking it only where it circled Jane’s throat, then freed Jane’s breasts, nuzzled and suckled them, enjoying the lingering taste of the lotion, a little like vanilla and a little like a delicately-flavored lemon curd, and then she stripped the latex down past the other girl’s belly button, further, until Jane sat on the edge of the bed and Gala pulled the cat suit off both her legs simultaneously, turning them inside out. She tossed the rubber Jane-skin aside and then joined Jane on the bed, head to foot. Jane instantly rolled atop her and threw her leg across Gala’s head, offering, presenting, her bare shaven crotch. Gala stared up at the other girl’s hairless pussy, enchanted. It looked so pretty! She felt Jane’s breath hot on her own crotch, then felt her lips at work on her already wet slit. With a sigh of happiness, Gala reached up and pulled Jane close so they could sixty-nine each other. It felt so different from sucking off Dan as he ate her: Jane’s lithe body was much slimmer and lighter than Dan’s, of course, and there were her soft breasts pressing into Gala’s abdomen. And Jane’s lips were knowing, gentle, and indolent, not like Dan’s frankly greedy—though very hot—approach. Wanting to make it good for Jane, too, Gala consciously matched her own tonguing of the other girl’s pussy to what she felt below. The unfamiliar smoothness of Jane’s pubic mound delighted her. Gala made a mental note to ask Dan for permission to shave herself. So smooth, so nice. She looked bawdily innocent, somehow. Gala idly fantasized about getting a big cherry lollipop and working it into Jane’s slit, making it as sweet as candy, a treat for the tongue.

But that was coals to Newcastle: the pure Jane-flavor was luscious already. Jane’s pussy had a pungent, heady taste and aroma. She reacted to Gala’s licking by spreading herself wider, opening herself without embarrassment or hesitation. Her clit swelled beneath its sweet little sheath, a pearly pink rosebud that just begged for special attention. Gala nibbled at it, flicked it with her tongue, and in short order both women came, Jane with a jerk and a gasp, Gala with a blinding sense of release, better than any climax her own fingers could ever give her. They lay catching their breath beside each other then, eagerly though slowly caressing each other, wantonly exploring each other’s curves. “I can see you any time you can get away from Dan,” Jane whispered hoarsely, her face red. “Anywhere, I don’t care. You tell me where and when and I’ll be there. I’ll eat you out, I’ll lick your ass, I’ll do whatever you want me to do to you. God, I love you! I haven’t felt this way about anyone since my first crush in college!”

“We won’t have to sneak around,” Gala said firmly. “I tell my husband everything. Don’t worry, Jane, I think Dan will allow me to sleep with you.”

“You’re not going to ask me to let him watch?” Jane asked, sounding alarmed. “That’s what men always want—to watch, or to join in, and I couldn’t stand that. I want you for myself!”

“Join in. Maybe we could all sleep together,” Gala said thoughtfully. “I’d really like that. It’s so sexy!”

“No, I can’t. Don’t ask me that, Gala. Anything else, anything, but hot a threesome. At least not with a man. I can’t.”

“It isn’t hard to do,” Gala said, petting her, cuddling her. “And it feels so great, darling. Especially when he comes inside you. Ooh, your pussy just clamps down and his cock throbs and twitches inside you, and then the gush! It’s a hot rush that just sweeps you away—oh, I can’t even begin to describe it. But you’d love it. You have to try it.”

“I’m a lesbian, Gala,” Jane reminded her. “I don’t like the thought of men—doing those things. You may be bi, but I’m not.”

“Bi,” Gala mused. “That’s a lovely word, really. Bi. I think you could learn to be bi, Jane. I really do.”

Jane gave her a forlorn smile. “That’s what men always think. ‘Let me screw you, babe, and you’ll never go back to gals again.’ Gala, I’m happy as I am.”

“I was happy, too, not having much sex,” mused Gala. “But I changed. I found out what I was missing. And Jane, you’re missing so much!”

She impulsively rolled over, straddling Jane, half-kneeling on her bent legs, half-sitting on the tops of Jane’s thighs. She had the other girl’s hips trapped between her spread legs. She gazed down at her placidly, feeling a strong, fabulous sense of power.

“What are you up to now?” Jane asked in a quivering voice. Gala had pressed her pubic bone hard against Jane’s, and now she began rocking.

“Just feeling you under me,” Gala said.

“Ohh . . . I like that, Gala. That’s nice. That feels very nice.”

“I like it too.” She began to caress and stroke her own breasts. “Do you like my tits, Jane?”

“They’re beautiful. I want to suck on them.”

“I like yours, too. Look at your hard nipples! Like little strawberries!” She began to squirm a little. “How’s that feel? How’s that?”

“Fucking wonderful,” Jane said. “I’m all wet and hot. Want to put your fingers inside me? Want to put a finger inside my ass?”

“Something even better, darling.” Gala slowly, teasingly bent forward and straightened her legs until she was lying on top of Jane, their bodies pressed tight against each other. Jane reached out to hold her, their breasts flattening together in the snug embrace. Gala glided her right hand up beneath Dan’s pillow. She felt the gel sheath, the rocket-ship sex toy, waiting, waiting to be turned on.

I’ll obey you, Master. I won’t use it on myself.

Jane looked around in sudden alarm as the vibrator buzzed to life. “Don’t put that inside me!” she said. “I don’t like the feeling of being penetrated with anything that big.”

“Hush,” Gala said, moving down her body, kissing each nipple in turn, thrusting her tongue into her navel, then rubbing her cheek against that charmingly bare pubic mound. “Just relax. Just feel this. You’ll like it if I just rub you . . . real slow . . . yes, like this.”

She pressed button 1: heightened arousal. She barely touched the frilled pussy lips with just the extreme tip of the vibe, but Jane began to groan. “Oh! Oh, yes!”

“Like that?” After a few strokes, Gala said, “It gets better.”

Button 2: Lowering of inhibitions.

The round nose of the vibrator parted Jane’s pussy lips. She breathed hard, and her hips began to make involuntary thrusts. “It’s nice,” she admitted in a husky voice. “Higher. Do my fucking clit, please, please Gala! It’s so nice.”

“You’re all wet,” Gala said, cocking her head and admiring the glistening pink slit. She could smell Jane’s arousal.

“Oh, damn, I want it . . . no . . . yes, yes I do, I want it in me! Put it in me. Oh, I want to fuck you with a strap-on, I want to give you a bath and then—Oh! Deeper, please, it’s better than anything I—Yes! Oh, yes!”

Button 3: Increase of urgency.

“Hunnh! Hunnhh!” Jane was fucking the vibe now, moving her hips. Her pussy lips opened for it, took it in greedily. “Unnh, fuck me! Faster! Deeper! Oh, God, I can’t stand it!”

Button 4: Directness of response.

“Oh, baby, do it! Pound it into me! Make me come, Gala, make me come! I love you! Oh, my God, I love it! Make me come and—and I’ll even let Dan—let Dan do me if you want to! Anything, but make me come!”

Button 5: Augmented orgasm.

“Oh, fuck, yes! Yes! Oh, God, yes! Oh, Gala, Oh! Nnnghh—oh, it’s good, it’s so good! Oh, do me again, do me again, please!”

Gala rocked back, knelt, her heels under her ass, smiling up at Jane’s sweat-sheened body, at her carnally eager face. “You came here to seduce me,” she said.

“Y-yes.”

“I think maybe it’s the other way around. Did you like the vibrator, Jane? Did you?”

“Oh, God, I loved it! I—I want it again.”

“There’s one more little trick,” Gala said. “But to do it I’ll have to put it back inside you. Deep inside you, so deep. Like a cock. Did you like it when I pushed it in deep? It wasn’t so bad, was it?”

“Not so bad,” Jane groaned. “For God’s sake, Gala, do me again!”

“One more button to press, and you’ll feel so nice, Jane, so wonderful. It’s fucking great, but I can’t give it to you unless you really, really want to do what I say. You have to ask me,” Gala said. “You really have to want it.”

“Ohhhh . . . .”

“Poor baby,” Gala said, lazily stroking the inside of Jane’s quivering thigh. “You want to come again so bad. All you have to do is ask me, Jane. I’ll do what you want, I’ll make you feel great, but you have to tell me you want it.”

“Nngh!” Jane was spreading her thighs. “All r-right. F-fuck me again. Fuck me deep with that thing. Make me come! Oh, God, I’ll do anything for you if you’ll make me come like that again!”

“Oh, you’ll come, baby,” cooed Gala. She’d never seen this before, another woman’s pussy opening like a blooming orchid to accept an intruder. It was beautiful, it was glorious. She pressed button six and then slipped the Ruby Red smoothly into Jane. The vibrator moved slowly, taking its own entrancing time, sinking in all the way, deep, deeper, all the way!

“Fuck me, Gala!” said Jane. “Faster, please, faster! Do it, oh, do it! Oh, do anything you want to me!”

Now Gala was slipping the vibrator maddeningly in and out, in and out, still at a slow and gentle pace. Jane was keening in her need.

“F-faster. Oh, please, Gala, I’ll do anything you want, I’ll even let Dan watch us if you want, I’ll suck his cock, I’ll even fuck him, but make me come like that one more time! Make me come!”

Faster. Faster, and Jane was grinding her hips, thrusting her pelvis, and gasping, “Yes! Oh, yes, God yes! Do it to me, Gala! Do me!”

And then the most intense orgasm yet struck her, and she nearly bucked herself right off the bed. She screamed in ecstasy. Then, coming down, gasping, she said, “I—I’ve never—oh, God, that was so—so—”

“Enthralling,” Gala said with a wicked smile.

12: New Attitudes

Some time Saturday night J-201 or R-97 must have removed the diadem from Dan’s head. He missed it immediately on waking up: a jolting sense of loss, as though some part of him had been physically amputated. He retained his heady sense of command and self-possession, his feeling of strength, confidence, and limitless stamina, but he missed at once that near-telepathic ability to understand the girls. Though he had slept for less than four hours, he woke Saturday horny as hell, and he immediately buggered the compliant blonde, who at the same time eagerly ate out the writhing brunette. God, his orgasms were potent now! It seemed he jetted out a scalding cupful of semen every time he came. And as soon as he came, he was ready to come again, outrageous, more potent than he had ever been in his life. He knew that, ravenous though they were, neither R-97 nor J-201 could take the edge off his need for long. Only Gala could do that.

That’s the conditioning!

Well, big fucking deal, it’s the conditioning, then. That was what he wanted. If Gerrard had reinforced his deep feelings for his wife, so what? Knowing that only Gala could satisfy him fully, thinking of her perfect, willing body and of how she would welcome his new abilities and techniques, he ached to be home again. Not that he would neglect present company or present opportunities. The two girls bathed him, sucked him, fucked him, amused him, and still he wanted Gala and home. The three of them had a late, indolent, naked breakfast—the girls feeding him again, then each other in that weirdly erotic exercise of fork to other’s mouth—and then he had another shower, and at last the door opened. Gerrard and an accompanying young Service Transform had brought Dan’s clothes, suitcase and briefcase. “You’ll want to get dressed,” he said.

The blonde and brunette helped him, and then—Dan was sure that their diadems had altered the girls’ programming, so quick did they withdraw their focus from him—they turned their attention to each other, lying on the thick carpet side by side, each lovingly fingering the other’s pussy. Gerrard smiled down at them with almost a paternal air. “These two have had a nice little vacation. They’ll be ready to go back on the production line tomorrow,” he said. “Now, a few things. Here is a postpaid container for the Ruby Red. Remove the batteries from it, wrap it in the bubble-wrap provided, and drop it into this box and mail it to us. If it does not arrive within a week, we will have to come and get it. I’m not threatening, you understand, just telling you we must have the vibrator to deactivate it. But you will send it back.”

“Sure,” Dan said. Of course he would. He had already decided to return the damned thing, and he’d be glad to get rid of it, quite frankly.

That’s the programming, you fool.

The little internal voice was fading. He hardly noticed it now. In a few hours, he sensed, it would be out of his head forever. There would be no need to remember the diadem, the programming, and so . . . so he wouldn’t. Not ever again.

Gerrard dropped the red, white, and blue postal box into a canvas tote bag and then displayed a big bottle of the pinkish-red capsules. “These are bion capsules,” he said. “You won’t need any more of them. Your system is operating at prime now, though you will continue to notice changes and subtle improvements over the next six months or so. However, you will need to give Gala a dozen of these over the next three days. Start tonight, as soon as you get home: two with a glass of water, and then before midnight two more. Tomorrow is Sunday. Give her two when she wakes up, then two each hour until she’s had a dozen. The bions will establish themselves in her body and make some changes and adjustments. You’ll notice the changes as early as tomorrow, and by the middle of next week you’ll be more than satisfied with what she has become—and so will she. She will not only be eager, but utterly docile and complaisant in any activity in which you wish to indulge. Still herself, of course—still her own personality, but channeled into a new course, so to speak, one that will take every cue from your pleasures and whims. On your side, you will deserve such a companion. In the corny old phrase, you two will be made for each other. Or should I say re-made for each other?”

“We two? There are more than a dozen capsules in that bottle,” Dan said.

Gerrard smiled and nodded. “Six dozen, to be exact. Most people begin to think that two is a lonely kind of number. You may want to invite some other girls to play with you and Gala. Or some men, for all I know. The bions will make them willing and eager to please you and your wife. Your semen, with its own bions, will bind them to you and make you their master.”

Dan felt the slow writhe of jealousy. “Not men,” he said. “And I only want Gala.”

“None the less, there are six dozen capsules. Just in case you need extra . . . stimulation, you can pick out any available, likely woman, so long as she has even a mild sex drive, and make her your partner. The bions will not become ineffective for at least thirty-six months, so you have time. You need not take more, nor after the initial dozen will Gala need more. More would not hurt you, but neither would they help. If after some months you decide you really don’t want to use the rest, then you will burn them. I don’t want them flushed into the sewer system. After all, we are not eco-terrorists, are we?”

“I will burn them if I don’t want to use them.”

“I know you will.” Gerrard dropped the bottle of capsules into the bag. “I’ve included a range of vibrators, strap-ons, ointments, lubricants—your original second order, plus about five thousand dollars more in merchandise. That is my way of apologizing for having to bring you here. Though You have had a very pleasant time indeed, and I don’t think you will complain, I am aware of the disruption in your life, the inconvenience.” Gerrard stepped back and looked at Dan. “You appear to be ready. Your flight crew will meet you at the terminal.”

Off to one side, on the floor, J-201 gasped and murmured, “Oohhhh” as she came.

Dan looked at her and the brunette. Now they were eating each other out.

“No need to say goodbye,” Gerrard told him, not unkindly. “They are preoccupied with each other now and will not, I fear, miss you, Mr. Fieldwell.”

I should feel something, some pang of regret. They did everything I wanted. Everything. I should feel something.

-No. They are like robots, automatons. I can’t miss them because I know Gala is waiting for me. She’s real, she’s fully human. I can’t wait.

The Tech Transform, a uniformed teen, drove him to the airport, where Danielle met him with a wide grin and a steadily flashing diadem. “Ready for your trip back?”

“More than ready,” he said.

“Then welcome aboard.”

This time there were no drugs, no alcohol. He settled back in his comfortable seat, the jet roared to life, and he watched the green hills fall away. This time he caught the silver-steel glint of the ocean and realized the island must be a fair way offshore—it was five minutes across open water before he even glimpsed the flat brown line of the mainland ahead.

The cockpit door opened, and Emmeline stepped into the cabin. Except for her silver diadem, she was magnificently naked. Her body made Dan’s heart beat faster—creamy-rosy, full-hipped, extraordinarily beautiful breasts, coral-tipped with nipples already sharp with desire.

“Well,” she said with her cool smile. “You’re overdressed. Strip, Mr. Fielding. Captain’s orders.”

With a grin, Dan said, “Yes, ma’am!”

As soon as he did, she admired his erect cock, and she pushed him back into the comfortable seat. Heat seemed to radiate off her body. She did something and the seat reclined and both armrests swung down and away, allowing her room to straddle his body. “Now,” she said. “I know all the jokes about Brits: We’re cold bastards and bitches, we lack passion, we’ve had the animal refined out of us. Your job, Mr. Fieldwell, is to make me scream when I come. Let us see how good you are.”

Taking his stiff cock in her hand, she expertly guided it into her slit. Poised there straddling him, she did not ride him up and down as he expected. Her diadem was flashing like crazy. She poised in place and—undulated, her belly rippling like that of an exotic dancer as she greedily, gently fucked him. “So far,” she said, “so good.”

“You’ve got great tits,” Dan said, reaching to fill his hands, to play with the warm, pliant flesh. “Now fuck me slowly, you gorgeous bitch. That’s good, but even slower. Tighten your pussy on my cock. Yes, like that.” He began to move, countering her thrusts expertly, making contact so that her clit rode merrily up and down, right along the ridge of his cock. He made subtle shifts of position to maintain that maddening contact without even thinking about it. It was effortless, second nature to him, and he enjoyed seeing how his tiny movements, his easy adjustments, heightened her excitement and arousal. “You like that, don’t you?” he said.

Emmeline’s face had flushed, and a predatory, lascivious smile had spread her lips. “Oh, yes, I quite like it!” She kept trying to fuck him faster, and he kept slowing her down with pressures, movements, never a direct verbal command. He marveled at her obedience but reveled in the sense of power it gave him.

“You’re feeling hotter,” Dan said. “Look how big your nipples are swelling. So tight, so plump, so pink.” He squeezed them, and she jerked, slipping her pussy high on his cock before settling down again to the slow, steady fucking he had directed. “You like that,” he said. “You’d like more. What do you want me to do, Emmeline?”

“Pinch my nipples hard,” she panted. “Yes, I do love that so!—Oh! Oh! Harder! Do more. More. Bite them!”

She leaned forward, arching her beautiful back, and guided her left tit to his mouth, cupping herself with her hand, rubbing the stiff throbbing nipple back and forth across his lips. He sucked hard on it, pulled it into his mouth, cushioned his lower teeth with his lip, and bit down playfully, enough to pinch her but not hard enough to damage her. She jerked again. “Yes! Yes! The other one, please. Bite it, oh, bite it!” she said, short of breath.

He suckled and nipped. “You want it faster now,” he said. “You want me to fuck you hard and deep.”

“Yes, I bloody well do,” she said. “I want to come! You’re making me go so slowly and it’s nice, but I want to come!”

“Faster, then. Please yourself,” he said as she grabbed her own breasts, pulling at the nipples, twisting them harder than he would have done. She sped up, her pussy clutching his cock.

She thrashed her head back and forth in mounting frenzy. “Oh, God, what are you doing to me? Yes, fuck me like that. Oh! Yes! Deep, so—oh, faster, please! Yes! Yes! God, I haven’t felt like this—Aiee!” She threw her head back and screamed!

Gasping for air, she allowed herself to slow and stop, still impaled on his erect cock. She looked at him, flushed, wild-eyed. “My God, that was the most amazing feeling! Did you come? Did you come, Daniel?”

“I’m going to come in your mouth,” Dan told her.

Her face revealed nothing but delight. “Yes. Right. Of course you are.” She pulled off him, dropped to her knees on the deck, and started to suck him. Dan ran his fingers through her beautiful hair. On the other side of the aisle, the attendant, Danielle, had stripped off her confining uniform as well. She stood with her back toward him, leaning into the bulkhead, her legs spread, and she had arched up her bum so that he had a clear view as she fingered herself. She looked back at him over her shoulder, lips pursed, eyes full of wanton promise of just what she would do if the pilot would just finish and give her a chance! Dan could hear her pussy, it was so wet, as she worked at it with her fingers, rotating them in an anxious circle as she rubbed herself off. Emmeline bobbed her head, taking his cock deep but lavishing attention on it with her tongue the whole time. She was stroking the shaft, too, with a circle she made just with forefinger and thumb, stimulating him, urging him to shoot his load of cum into her beautiful mouth.

“What do you want, Emmeline?” Dan asked.

She smacked her lips off his cock to gasp, “I want you to come in my mouth! I want to taste your hot juice!”

“Suck me, then.”

She obediently dropped her head again, and he allowed himself to come then—he had gained control over that, too! Emmeline made a glubbing sound as her mouth filled, overfilled, with cum faster than she could swallow. Dan beckoned Danielle over. “Clean up your captain,” he told her. “Emmeline, stand up.”

The pilot did, her face still shining with frank lust. Cum had trickled down her chin and throat and had streaked those full, luscious breasts. Danielle slurped and licked as Dan idly took over her task of fingering herself to an orgasm. He felt her pussy clench on his fingers and thought she would be a good fuck, tight as a virgin. Emmeline’s eyes were half closed, her head thrown back, as Danielle’s tongue did its work. “A.w.,” she moaned.

“Come right now, Danielle,” Dan said, and he felt the gush of her juices as her pussy seemed to suck his fingers inside, so enthusiastically did she respond.

Emmeline collapsed into his lap, toying with his nipples with a wet finger, as Danielle sank down and sucked on her pilot’s toes. “That was bloody fantastic,” Emmeline said in hardly more than a roguish whisper. “You’re the best fuck I’ve ever had, love. Mmm. You know what? If you forgot to mail that stupid vibrator in to Mr. Gerrard, he’d be sure to send me to fetch it back to him. Maybe in a week? Would you and your lovely wife like a little fucking company?”

“I’m going to mail it back,” Dan told her.

She kissed him. “Of course you are, love, of course you are. But Mr. Gerrard wanted me to check, just to be sure. And frankly, you can’t blame a girl for trying. I love your cock. We’re lucky this is such a long flight. Susan wants a turn with you too, but I claim you at least twice more. God, did Gerrard give you those little pink pills? They’ve made you very sexy, my dear.”

* * *

Exotic Susan came back a little later, with Emmeline in the cockpit again and in control of the flight. “I have to warn you,” she said in her Caribbean lilt, “that my preferences are all fantastically oral.”

Danielle had folded the cot out, and Dan and Susan took advantage of it. She was a splendid café-au-lait all over, and her nipples and cunt lips were a tempting chocolate brown. It might have been Dan’s imagination, but Susan’s slit tasted faintly of spices, cinnamon and nutmeg maybe, reminding him of her island home. He did not at first let her suck him, just going down on her until she wanted to thrash wildly—except, as he had done with the pilot, Dan controlled and restricted her physical mobility, making her groan and beg. He gave her permission to eat Danielle’s snatch, though, and the Service Transform spread her legs and knelt over Susan’s face. From the smacking sounds, and from Danielle’s clenched, ecstatic features, Dan gathered that Susan was a past mistress of slit-licking. He picked up rapidly on what she liked, and before long he had her teetering maddeningly on the very edge of orgasm. Danielle came and pulled away, and a breathless Susan murmured, “Holy God, finish me! Ay, you’re licking me the way a good woman would do, no man has ever—ay, let me finish, please, I’ll lose my mind! Ay, please, please!”

His instincts were right on, and he knew without her telling him that he would make her come by lapping his tongue slowly over her opening, from back to front, parting her, and then suddenly flickering the tip of his tongue on her clit. Her orgasm was even wilder than Emmeline’s had been—she drummed her heels on the deck, pounded the mattress with her fists, shrieked out in French and English. Then she twisted around, begging, “Let me lick you, let me make you come, I want to make you feel the way you did me, please now, please—”

“Suck my cock,” he said, and she did.

After his stay with J-201 and R-97, Dan wouldn’t have thought he had anything left to learn about the arts of oral lovemaking, but wicked Susan was more than a match for those two, a connoisseur of the licks of love. Mischievous, devouring, she handled his cock with expert, loving attention, making him wait, bringing him to the verge of shooting his load and then impishly clamping the base of his cock hard with her fingers, heading off the eruption. He felt the pressure build and build, and at last, as she cuddled his cock in her hand and ran her talented tongue up the underside of it, he could take it no more. She realized an instant before that he was going to shoot, and she tried to put his cock back into her mouth, but she didn’t quite make it, and he spurted a gooey mask of cum out across her nose and cheeks before she could take him back into her mouth and suck and suck as if she lived on cum and hadn’t had any in days.

Again Danielle stepped in to lick and clean, and the two of them lay together on the bed. While they kissed and played with each other’s tits, Dan decided it was Danielle’s time, and with her lying on her stomach, he raised her legs as if he were standing between the handles of a wheelbarrow and fucked her from behind. As he had suspected, she had a tight, tight pussy. The insatiable Susan spread her legs wide, opening up her chocolate-lipped slit for Danielle’s tongue, and they all came within seconds of each other.

And no sooner had Susan left the cabin to return to the cockpit than did Emmeline return, horny as ever and clearly wanting a second go.

Dan grinned. He felt great. He could go on doing this for hours.

This was what he would call a first-class flight!

13. Promises

They were all back in their clothes when at last the plane angled down through the gathering night and set down smoothly. “The weather is very cool, with dropping temperatures,” Emmeline’s voice said over the speakers. “Current local temperature is forty-five degrees Fahrenheit, dropping to an expected low of thirty-four. Scattered clouds and clearing for tonight. Local time is exactly six fifty-five. We made good time, damn it to hell. I could have used another go at your wonderful cock!”

Instead of lining up and thanking him for flying, they gave him parting, passionate kisses. “I’m going to keep at Mr. Gerrard to do more business with your bank,” Emmeline promised. One way or another, Mr. Fieldwell, I’m getting into your trousers again—or at least I’m getting you out of them! When you’re fucking your wife tonight, do think of me, love.”

“We’ll see,” he said with a smile.

Dan had that fleeting sense of unreality you get when you’ve been away from home for a while and in the interim the weather has changed. He could tell they’d had rain—the trees in the glare of the streetlights had been stripped bare of leaves, and water still ran in the gutters, where sodden piles of fallen leaves had collected.

He seemed to have gained more instincts than simply in how to make love. He chose a short-cut route that would have taken him a quarter of an hour to dope out consciously, but somehow he had a sense, now, of just where traffic would be heavy, where it would be light, at this hour on a Saturday. He made good time and was back at his house in less than an hour. A red convertible was parked in the drive. Wondering whose it was, Dan pulled in behind it.

Gala must have heard him. The front door opened, and there she stood, wearing her white robe and illumined from behind by the warm yellow light of a lamp. It made her hair glow and clearly outlined her naked body beneath the thin white silk. He left suitcase and briefcase in the car, but carried the bag of Sensutech goodies with him. “Oh, Dan,” she said as he embraced her. “I missed you so!”

“We’re going to make up for being apart,” Dan told her. “We’re going to make love all night, and you’re going to come like you’ve never come before. Who’s here, though? Someone we have to get rid of?”

“Not . . . not exactly.” Gala shut the front door and leaned against it. “I didn’t use the vibe on myself,” she said. “I wanted to, but I didn’t, Dan.” Her eyes pleaded with him to accept that.

“I believe you,” Dan said, already beginning to have a sneaking suspicion of what she was going to tell him next. “But did you use it at all?”

Gala nodded, looking a little apprehensive and guilty. “Jane!” she called. “Here, Jane!”

A woman came down the stair from the bedroom landing on all fours. She wore a leather collar—improvised, Dan realized with a little lurch of surprise, from a black patent-leather belt of Gala’s, cut short and given new holes. Except for that the woman wore absolutely nothing at all, and she was glorious in her nudity: her hips were slimmer than Gala’s, her swinging breasts smaller but perfectly shaped and crowned with nipples that already looked stiff with excitement. She had abundant auburn hair, a vulnerable face, and an attitude of timidity. She stopped on hands and knees, head tilted, looking up at Gala with an obedient, submissive expression.

“We’ve been playing Mistress and Bitch,” Gala explained, reaching down to ruffle the woman’s auburn hair. “This is Jane. She’s still pretending to be my naughty little poodle. She just loves to lick me, yes she does. That’s what I’ve named her—Slit Licker.” Gala nestled in the crook of Dan’s arm, smiling in a self-satisfied way. “I used the vibe on her,” she confided in a naughty little-girl voice. “I used it a lot!”

“Tell her to stand up.”

“Okay,” Gala said, “Jane, you’re not a dog anymore. You can get up.”

She did, still looking apprehensively at Dan. Something stirred in his memory. “Jane?” he asked. “Isn’t she your friend who’s a—”

“Lesbian,” Jane said. She had a sultry voice, a suggestive voice. She swallowed. “Mistress says I have to let you f-fuck me.”

Whew. She could still talk. Jane had not become as much of an automaton as the beautiful J-201—though from her glassy eyes, Dan had to guess she was a little farther down that path than Gala. Dan had to admire the woman’s body. He could see how firmly muscled she was, how she kept herself in trim. And now that she was standing, those pert breasts just begged for loving attention. “Wait here, girls,” he said. He went to the kitchen, set the tote bag on the counter, and filled a glass with water. He returned to the living room and handed Gala two pink capsules. “Swallow these,” he said. “Here, drink some water to help them down.”

Without even asking what they were, Gala popped both pills into her mouth and swallowed, chasing them with a sip from the glass.

Dan held his palm out to Jane. “Tell her to take these,” he said to Gala.

“Swallow the capsules, Jane,” Gala said. “Remember, you’ll always do what Dan tells you.”

To Dan’s surprise, instead of reaching for them, Gala bent down and took the two capsules from his open palm with her mouth like a horse taking a sugar cube from its trainer. He felt her hot breath, the prehensile, erotic promise of her full, mobile lips, the warm moistness of her tongue, and his cock began to swell. “We’ll take it very easy,” he said. “I won’t do anything to Jane until she asks me, but she will ask me.”

“Yes,” Gala said happily. Then, speaking slowly and clearly, she said to Jane, “He’s your Master too, now. You’ll do what he says.”

“And if I’m not around,” Dan told Jane, “you will obey Gala, my first love and my chief slave. She will remain your Mistress, and unless it interferes with my wishes and orders, you will do everything she wants you to do. Don’t look so scared. You’ll like what’s going to happen to you. I promise.”

“May we go to bed?” Gala asked.

“Of course.”

She shed the silken robe. Dan put an arm around each of the girls. He had the sense of control again. His left hand stroked his wife’s naked ass, beautiful, round and pliant and so fuckable. His right caressed the tight hip muscles of this new creature, this Jane, and she trembled a little but submitted, like a high-spirited horse that had been broken just right. She stood tense for a moment, and then she relaxed, leaning into him. The capsules already? Or was that the conditioning Gala had imposed? Probably a little of both. Dan thought ruefully that he hadn’t expected a harem—but now it seemed like a good idea. Both of them together, yes, he could deal with two women in bed. Hell, he had done it. Over and over. And if the very idea was a cliche, a magnificent lover making a lesbian change her preferences, well, it wasn’t just him. He would have help from the bions Jane would take—and from the toys he had brought from Sensutech. Oh, yes, those wonderful toys.

“Take the bag with you,” he told Gala, handing her the canvas tote bag that would make their night interesting. “Jane, you go upstairs first. I think to begin with I’ll just fuck Gala while you just watch. And then I’ll watch while you and Gala make love. Would you like that?”

“Oh, yes!” Jane said, gratitude filling her voice.

“We’ve got time for all the rest later, when it seems more acceptable to you. Go on up, then, and Gala and I will show you just how it’s done when it’s done just right.”

Jane walked up ahead, and they followed. Dan admired Jane’s naked back, the firm play of muscles in that fine ass. “You can’t use the vibrator anymore,” he told Gala. “We have to send it back.”

“Ohh . . . ”

“But in that bag there are other vibes and toys. There’s the Ebon, you’ll like that. And two different strap-ons so you and Jane can fuck each other.”

“Oh!”

They reached the bedroom, and Dan paused to puzzle at the red rubber Jane-skin that still lay on the floor there.

“We’ll show you what that is later,” Gala told him with a grin. “You’ll like us all tight and hot in our stretchy rubber cat suits, and we’ll pose for you and let you come on us and be as naughty and wild as you want.”

“I know you will,” Dan said as she began to rip his clothes right off him. “I know you both will.”

THE END