The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

GALLANTRIX IN THE GESTALT

CODES: ff, bd, cb

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains bondage and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between women. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

Chapter 1 — Capture

The Galviflux lab showed no sign of forced entry. Gallantrix made one more slow close circuit to be sure, then landed just out of sight of the front door, transferring power from her belt’s lifters to its forcefield generators.

The big transparent door was unlocked—odd, given that it was 2 AM—and showed no sign of tampering. Behind it, the guard at the security desk stared off into the far corner of the entryway, showing no awareness of her presence. That suggested that the unauthorized access to her power-belt files wasn’t a simple inside job by a treacherous employee. Some intruder had tricked the guard into opening the door and then knocked him out, failing to lock the door afterwards.

She entered the foyer, and approached the guard. He still didn’t react to her presence, but showed no sign of injury. Slowly, she waved her hand in front of his eyes, then snapped her fingers.

“Huh? What?...” the guard grunted, as if awakened from a deep sleep. He blinked a few times, and then his gaze focused on the heroine. “Gallantrix? What... what happened?”

“What’s the last thing you remember?” the heroine asked in a no-nonsense tone, relieved that the guard was recovering from his daze.

“She stared at me through the door... I pushed the button to let her in.” The guard looked confused. “I don’t know why I did that....”

“What did she look like?”

“About thirty-eight double-D....” The guard paused, trying to remember further details.

Gallantrix couldn’t help rolling her eyes. That confirmed the suspicion she’d formed the moment she noticed the guard’s condition: Lascivia. She must have used her mind-control powers to get in, and her “bliss-out” ability to incapacitate the guard long enough for her to finish whatever she’d come for. The effect was stronger on men, for obvious reasons, and the villainess enhanced it further by wearing a costume that was scandalous even by skintight-spandex standards.

“...she was wearing cherry-red thigh boots and a thong, with her butt just hanging out....” The guard noticed Gallantrix’s annoyed-looking gaze and swallowed. “Also, she was... about five-foot-ten, a hundred fifty pounds... maybe a little more with those big....” His voice trailed off for a moment, then continued, “...shoulder-length dark hair, not quite black....”

That all fit Lascivia’s description and modus operandi. Gallantrix adjusted her forcefield to psi-shield mode. It wouldn’t entirely block Lascivia’s power, but it would make it easier to resist. Also, as a woman she was less vulnerable to begin with. If she moved fast enough to catch up to the villainess, this should be an easy capture.

She took her handcomp from a belt pouch and accessed the lab’s security system, using a series of connections almost as convoluted as her legal ownership of this lab. She grinned at the results. Her quarry was still here, still continuing the unauthorized computer-access attempts that had alerted her to the intrusion in the first place. Judging from the pattern so far, she was after the plans for the psychic-shielding component of her belt... the very feature Lascivia would want to sabotage or circumvent. Better yet, the hacking attempts were clumsy and amateurish. The villainess was probably trying to do the job herself with script-kiddie tools instead of bringing in an expert.

Yes, this would be an easy capture, she thought as she made her way through the corridors. She quietly crept up to the doorway. The light was on, and on-again-off-again sound of a keyboard carried clearly into the corridor.

She accessed the security cameras inside the room. No malfunction warning, but no picture... probably taped over. It would normally pass for a dark empty room—which is exactly what the computer center ought to be right now—if somebody did a routine camera check.

In one quick motion, Gallantrix kicked open the door and leaped inside. Sure enough, Lascivia was seated at a console.

“Give yourself up—” she began, and then the shock hit her all around the waist. Someone had blind-sided her and hit her power belt with a tazer... normally no match for her forcefield, but able to overcome it now that it was tuned to maximize psychic defense at the expense of resistance to raw physical energies. The belt circuits flickered and cut out, leaving her vulnerable until the auto-restart came on line.

She spun toward the attacker, lashing out with a quick kick to neutralize the threat. She got a quick glimpse of a goth-punk chick, just far enough away to evade the kick. Caught off balance, she was too slow to react when she heard someone else behind her. As a bag slipped over her head, the last thing she saw was Lascivia’s smug grin as she leaned back in her chair watching.

The next thing she knew, both assailants were pressing close, pinning her arms to her sides. She smelled an overpowering sweet scent, and held her breath to keep it out of her lungs.

“Take a deep breath!” Lascivia’s voice called. She started to do it before catching herself just in time. Even without her shield, she ought to be able to resist Lascivia’s powers, at least when they were trying to make her do something so obviously dangerous.

So focused was she on resisting the mental command that she was caught off guard yet again by a punch to the gut. She gasped, inhaling a lungful of the fumes.

Her last coherent thought was embarrassment at how thoroughly she had been suckered by this trap. Two enemies sneaking up on her like that was just humiliating....