The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

GALLANTRIX IN THE GESTALT

Chapter 2 — Gestalt

Gallantrix blinked. She was closing in on Lascivia... no, something had happened... and now she was... here.

She shook her head, trying to clear the fog. She was slumped, but upright—knocked out cold and standing up?—with her hands over her head, holding on to something. She looked up, feeling dizzy for a moment, and saw that her fingers were curled around padded rings suspended on chains from a high ceiling. Her wrists were handcuffed to them.

She let go of the rings and got the handcuff chain between her fingers. The ceiling chains looked too heavy to break even with her enhanced strength, but she ought to be able to snap the cuffs. They didn’t. Maybe if she could get better leverage.... She looked down at her feet—feeling dizzy again for a moment—and saw that they were held apart by a long thin bar, fastened to heavy bands around her ankles.

It was like one of those kinky bondage get-ups she’d seen at the adult emporium Phil—AKA Captain Arcturus—had inveigled her into visiting. She’d let him know in no uncertain terms that if he was hinting at something, he could just forget it. She didn’t get why anybody would be into that stuff: was getting naked in bed and doing it like normal people not good enough or something?

Something was wrong with this picture. She wasn’t naked; she was still in her full outfit—only her power belt was gone. Maybe this was just a form-follows-function thing; her captors tied her up like a bondage model because it worked. But she’d been captured before, and tied up... well, normally....

Gallantrix’s train of thought came to a sudden halt as she wondered why her mind was wandering like this. It wasn’t like her, especially in a situation like this. She was supposed to escape and turn the tables on her captor. Her head felt a bit fuzzy. Maybe it was an aftereffect of the knockout fumes....

She managed to force her thoughts into focus. First step: find out as much as possible about her surroundings. The room around her was clearly some sort of gymnasium, with padded floors and hand rings hanging from the ceiling. When she stood up straight, the overhead chain slackened enough to let her hobble about five feet in any direction—nowhere near enough to reach the walls....

“I see you’re awake.”

Gallantrix turned toward the voice and saw Lascivia striding into the gymnasium.

Two other women followed: a slim redhead in a sheer negligee and a long-haired brunette wearing a leather corset festooned with straps and buckles. Gallantrix recognized them as the same pair who had helped Lascivia capture her at the lab.

“I believe you’ve met Lewd and Crude,” the villainess said by way of introduction. “I hired them after I got out of prison,” she continued, casting a sharp glare at the heroine who had put her there. Gallantrix glared back, but decided to stay quiet for the time being and see if her captor let slip something useful.

“I needed a few good fighters to cover my retreat next time I got into a bad spot. I decided to stick with the ‘sexy vixen’ theme.”

As she spoke, the leather-clad henchwoman moved into place a few feet directly ahead of the bound heroine. Her partner walked over to a bank of switches in the corner. She flipped a few of them, and clanking gearwork started. Chain lines descended from above, onto the spot where the first one—“Crude”, Gallantrix guessed—was standing.

Gallantrix spoke up, reacting to the sheer oddity of the scene. “What’s she doing? Tying herself up now to beat the rush when I get loose and take care of the three of you?”

Crude sneered. “Eat me.” She looked like she was about to say more, but stopped when Lascivia shot her a look. She kept her mouth shut, a lopsided grin on her face.

“Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Our guest ought to hear the story from the beginning,” Lascivia said in a mock-chiding tone. She then turned her attention to her captive.

“A few days after we settled in at our lair, I got a mental impression from Lewd, strong enough to wake me up. She was playing with herself... and before I knew it I got tingly and joined in. The connection became stronger and stronger, beyond anything I’d ever experienced before. When we climaxed, it was like being one person in two bodies.”

She glanced at Crude, who was now fastening the lines from the ceiling to various points on her corset. “I’d barely come down from that when it happened again.”

Crude chimed in, “I woke up from this wet dream where I was fuckin’ another woman. That was weird—I was straight then—but I was so horny I started beatin’ the beaver. Then the boss lady was inside my head, and it was like we were both doin’ it together.”

Lascivia reached out to cup Gallantrix’s chin in the palm of her hand. “As I lay there afterwards, still quivering with the aftershocks, all I could think about was how totally erotic it was. It was like actually having sex, but much more intense and satisfying.”

Her other hand began stroking the heroine’s hair. “And then I realized why. All those other times were with a man, when what I really needed was a woman.”

Gallantrix’s eyes widened in shock. “No! I’m not like that! You can’t make me—”

“Yes I can,” Lascivia cut her off.

Her hands retreated, but her gaze felt even more possessive than her touch. She waved toward her two companions. “Both of these ladies were well and truly straight before that night. Afterwards... they were so horny for me that I couldn’t have missed it even if I didn’t read minds.” She leered. “I was glad to oblige them.”

Lascivia stared into space, as if lost in the memory. “Making love to another woman while sharing a mental link is just... indescribable. With a man, the thoughts and sensations were so different that they kept clashing and throwing me out of the moment, but with a woman our minds and bodies blend together into a perfect sexual gestalt. The differences between us were just enough to add spice without getting in the way of the overall flavor of the experience.”

Her gaze returned to the here and now, focusing on her captive. “It’s even better with three... and probably better yet with four.”

The heroine struggled to keep her expression calm. Lascivia had some new power to imprint lesbian arousal onto another woman. Worse, it didn’t wear off in a few seconds the way her usual mind-control commands did, or even in a few minutes the way her ‘bliss-out’ power did. And now, she was clearly intent upon using it to make a sexual thrall of her—unless she got away now.

Desperately, she thrashed and yanked at her bonds. They remained stubbornly firm.

Finally, her captor responded. “Stop trying to escape!” she snapped, in a voice that issued from both her mouth and her mind.

The heroine’s muscles relaxed, no longer struggling.

“Don’t bother,” Lascivia told her. “Even if there was a chance that you could break them—which there isn’t—you’re still susceptible to my psychic control... which has become much more effective on women now that I’ve discovered my affinity for them.”

Gallantrix wondered if her influence on males was correspondingly weakened. Not that it did her any good at the moment. Never mind that... she had to discover some weakness, some loophole, that would help get her out of this.... According to Lascivia’s story, the other women had been drawn in while they were already aroused. If she could avoid that—

“Oh, you will be aroused,” Lascivia declared.

The heroine shuddered. How was she supposed to outwit someone who could read her mind?

“If all else failed, I could simply slip a vibrator down the front of your tights,” her captor continued. “But I have something much better in mind. Crude, tell our guest what to expect.”

The leather-clad woman grinned nastily. “In a minute, my partner is gonna hoist me up so my cunt is on a level with your mouth. Then she’ll kneel down underneath me. And then the boss lady is gonna drop your drawers and march you over here so she can eat you out while you eat me out.”

“I won’t—”

“Be quiet!” Lascivia commanded. The heroine found herself unable to speak. It was a reminder of how totally in this woman’s power she was. She tried not to think about that.

“Go on,” the villainess directed the henchwoman.

Crude licked her lips, then continued. “Then the boss lady in gonna join in with a double dong—one end in her cunt, the other end up your ass.” She snickered. “She’s still pretty sore about you sending her to prison, so I’m guessing you’re gonna be too sore to sit down for a while.”

“Now, now!” the villainess chided. “I assure you, I’ll be gentle and use plenty of lubricant,” she continued in a soothing tone directed toward her captive.

That was a small relief. Gallantrix recognized the “good cop, bad cop” head game, but she didn’t see anything she could do about it other than hope her captor was telling the truth. She realized with a start that she was treating this as inevitable. Was Lascivia using her powers to make her give up hope of escape, or was the situation really that hopeless?

Her train of thought was interrupted by the sound of clanking gearwork. Crude began to rise from the floor, hoisted by the chains affixed to her corset.

“In just a few minutes, we’ll all be in position to begin.”

Gallantrix took a deep breath, desperately trying to think of something, anything, that might get her out of this situation.

“Take a step forward.” The heroine obeyed, awkwardly moving her right foot forward and then her left. She tried to impart some extra force to the motion in a last-ditch effort to get her feet free from the spreader bar, but found herself unable to do so. She’d been ordered to stop trying to escape, and the imperative was still in force. She was sure it had been at least two minutes The command should have worn off... but Lascivia had said that her powers now worked better against women....

“Stick out your tongue and wiggle it.” She also obeyed this command, trying to keep her mind off its obvious purpose.

“You see,” Lascivia declared, “You cannot escape from this. You cannot refuse to participate. You cannot protest against it. Each click of the gears brings the moment closer.”

She began stroking Gallantrix’s hair again. “That makes you more free, not less. Free to imagine the experience that awaits you. Free to savor your secret curiosity about the touch and scent and taste of another woman. Free to await the moment with anticipation.” She smiled. “I see in your mind that your attitude is already starting to become more positive and accepting.”

Gallantrix tried to tell herself that the villainess was lying. But she knew it was true, at least a little. Had Lascivia projected those thoughts into her mind while speaking the words, or were they already there on some deep hidden level? Was she simply surrendering to the inevitable? Was the questions themselves being subtly implanted in her mind?

Leaning in close, Lascivia whispered into the bound woman’s left ear while holding her hand over her right ear to shut out the background noise. “And, when the moment arrives, you will be free to accept the attentions of three attentive lovers,” she purred. Gallantrix shivered as the tip of her captor’s tongue brushed her earlobe. Was it simple startlement or... something else?

As her captor stepped back, Gallantrix noticed that the gears had stopped. The leather-clad woman suspended in front of her grasped a pair of gymnastic rings and swung her legs out and forward, flashing the naked ass and pubes beneath her miniskirt.

She then felt a tug at her tights. Lascivia was pulling them down. “Once you’re bundled up in warm sensual flesh, you will be aroused. Even if you insist on being stubborn, your body will respond to licking and sucking and penetration down here,” she said, as the waistband of the heroine’s outfit slid down onto her thighs. A moment later, her panties joined them, leaving her body bare below the waist.

Lascivia stepped further back. Lewd, leaving the control panel behind, joined her. The henchwoman handed over a tote bag she was carrying.

The villainess slung the bag over her shoulder and looked at her captive through a finger-frame, like a photographer considering a shot. “Perfect. Still in costume, still Gallantrix. Sexy Gallantrix, ready to be taken and conquered and made into a lesbian love toy.”

Gallantrix gritted her teeth, trying to shut out the words. Her self-consciousness about her exposed pussy and asshole made it difficult.

Lewd winked saucily and licked her lips as she sashayed into position next to her partner. She knelt down on the floor and scooted into position directly beneath the other henchwoman, letting Crude’s boots rest upon her shoulders. Lascivia also put a swing in her step as she took her place behind her captive.

“Now, Gallantrix... start walking forward, directly toward Lewd and Crude.”

Compelled by the command, the heroine took a small step, and then another. Each foot moved a few inches forward, followed by the other a few seconds later. The slow pace was the best she could manage in the way of mustering resistance. Apparently, her captor was patient enough to allow her that much.

Step. Step. “Yes, we can wait a few more minutes,” Lascivia said in reply to the unasked question. “To prepare for this, we’ve been abstaining for a week and a half.” She paused to let that sink in, then continued. “Imagine the raw lesbian lust focused on you right now. Once you’re drawn into the telepathic sexual gestalt, you will feel it directly. It will wash over you, sweeping away your straight-girl inhibitions like a hurricane sweeping away a pup tent.”

Step. Step. Gallantrix inhaled sharply as she felt a sudden tingling in her pussy. What was happening? Was she actually getting excited by this? Had Lascivia gotten that deep into her head already?

Step. Step. She heard a faint sigh from behind her, and realized the source of the sensation—a telepathic echo from Lascivia sliding the double dong into herself. Her buttocks reflexively clenched as she remembered where the other end of it was aimed.

Step. Step. She twitched as hands grasped her behind. “Relax...” Lascivia cooed into her ear. “Relax that cute little bottom.” The hands began to stroke and knead, and she felt the muscles loosen. It occurred to her that she was yielding one of her last lines of resistance, but she let the thought flicker and die.

Step. Step. She was halfway there. Crude swung her legs up, and brought her high heels to rest on Gallantrix’s shoulders. She lifted her skirt, providing a clear view of her close-trimmed bush and the moist slit beneath it.

Step. Step. Inch by inch the henchwoman’s leather boots slid over her shoulders. Then the weight of them suddenly lifted away. Lascivia must be close enough behind her to take the bootheels onto her own shoulders. Yes... she felt warm breath on her neck, and a hard knob poking at her rear.

Step. Step. The musky scent grew stronger with each breath as she drew closer to Crude’s pussy. Her body tensed with a last vestige of resistance, but she could not pull away, could not stop or even further slow her approach. Her mind was blank except for going through the motions Lascivia had dictated to her. Had she already surrendered to this?

Step. Step.

“Stand still, Gallantrix.”

She did. She could do nothing else. Crude’s pubes filled her field of view, so close that her eyes could just barely focus. Down below, her own pubes tickles as Lewd’s breath ruffled her bush. Behind her, she heard and felt Lascivia draw closer. The end of the double dong settled into place between her butt cheeks, aimed at her asshole but not yet touching it.

Hands grasped her buttocks, and her breasts, and the back of her head. She was loosely wrapped in three pairs of arms. At any moment, she knew, those arms would pull her into the intimate lesbian embrace Crude had so graphically described.

Lascivia’s voice cooed in her ear. “Kiss those hot wet pussy lips in front of you, Gallantrix.”

Her lips opened. She was barely aware of that, among the other things that happened all at once. Her butt was yanked forward... pressing her crotch tight against Lewd’s mouth. She started to moan at the touch of lips and tongue against her pussy... and the moan was muffled as her head was firmly wedged into place between Crude’s thighs. Her breasts were squeezed hard, and then cupped and gently bounced.

The next thing she knew, her knees went weak as Lewd’s probing tongue found a sensitive spot. Behind her, Lascivia’s breasts rubbed against her back. The tip of the double dong poked and probed, then slid into place between her butt cheeks. Lascivia took a deep breath, backed off a bit, and rubbed against her body again, a bit more firmly. The little knob pressed tight against her asshole, and then retreated.

“Relax... let it happen” Lascivia told her. She had a momentary image of herself, presenting her bare ass, offering it to be fucked. She swayed backwards a bit, momentarily breaking contact with Lewd’s tongue and pushing back into the rod. It slid in about an inch. The sensation was weird and a bit uncomfortable... but she barely noticed. There was a somewhat weaker but much weirder sensation inside her pussy, where nothing was touching her at all.

She barely had time to register her confusion before Lewd’s tongue returned. The next thing she knew, the rod slid out and back in, penetrating her ass a bit deeper and producing a considerably stronger tingle deep inside her pussy.

As the rod withdrew again, she realized what was happening. It was the echo of what Lascivia felt at her end of the double dong, like before but stronger. This was only the beginning. More would follow, as the “sexual gestalt” formed around her. She knew that she ought to keep trying to resist it, but didn’t know how. She could neither shut out the sensation nor ignore it.

“Yes, darling, it’s beginning. You’re being carried away on the lesbian tide. It’s happening even faster than I expected, with three sex-starved lesbians focusing their needs and desires on you through me.”

Gallantrix’s body stiffened, partly in response to another tongue thrust down below and partly in an attempt to balance as she suddenly felt like she was standing on her left leg. She felt Lascivia’s right knee rubbing the inside of her thigh, and realized that the off-balance feeling was another telepathic projection.

The musky scent was overpowering... and now she could literally taste it. She had managed to hold her tongue deep back in her mouth so far—her one remaining bit of defiance—and yet it tasted like... like the smell of pussy, concentrated.

“You taste good....”

It was a voice inside her head, one that sounded like no voice she had ever heard. As Lewd’s tongue probed at her more aggressively, she recognized the voice as Lewd thinking about her. She was tasting her own pussy... and suddenly realized that while she was distracted her own lips and tongue had begun echoing the motions down there, working on Crude’s slit.

“Yeah, just like that...” She honestly couldn’t tell if she was hearing Crude’s physical voice or her mental one. She also couldn’t make herself stop. Her last line of resistance had fallen.

All four of them were in the gestalt, she understood. Their sexual responses were being shared with the others; each sexually aggressive move inspired the others to follow suit and escalate.

Her body trembled as Lascivia fucked her deeper. Another stroke, and then another, and finally one that drove the double dong completely home. The feeling was strange and uncomfortable, but not painful... her captor had kept her promise to be gentle. She was a considerate and passionate lover. They all were.

The sensations from the other women’s bodies kept growing stronger, and harder to distinguish from her own feelings. Lascivia’s hands kneaded her breasts, and she felt warm firm flesh against her own fingertips. It felt good to her, and she sensed that it felt good to her partner... though she could tell that what Lascivia really liked about her was her sleek curvy ass. Lascivia’s ass was nice, too; she wished she could reach down to massage and stroke it.

Her pussy was on fire, as if two tongues were teasing and stroking it simultaneously. Lewd was good at this, surprisingly so considering that they’d been straight until... whenever it was Lascivia had gotten out of prison. Last month? It didn’t matter.... What did matter was that Crude thought she was doing pretty well for a first-timer. That thought made her feel warm inside, even more so than the licking and sucking did.

Her hips quivered, and the solid rod in her ass and the phantom one in her pussy both slid within her and made her tremble again, and then again. Her body fell into rhythm with the one behind her... or in front of her..., thrusting into Lewd’s face... or into her own ass... and then pulling back to begin the cycle again. She licked at the hard needy clit her tongue had found... and felt herself responding to the stimulation. She backed off just far enough to get a deep breath... and saw both a close-trimmed black bush and a tangle of curly honey-blonde hair in front of her. The thought that she ought to groom herself down there crossed her mind, as the tickling in her nose momentarily made itself noticeable over the other sensations coursing through her body. Lewd was being so nice to her, it was the least she could do....

She moaned as Lascivia pulled out and thrust back in. The sensation in her pussy was actually stronger than in her ass. Her G-spot twitched—something that had never happened to her before—and she thought she was going to cum right then and there. She could feel in her mind how much Lascivia was trying to make her cum, and how much she cared about her pleasure. She wriggled her ass to try to rub the rod against Lascivia’s sensitive spots and return the favor.

Her companions’ bodies pressed hard against hers, closer and tighter than before. She could barely draw breath, her mouth and nose squashed against Crude’s crotch. The rhythmic thrusting of hips became faster and more desperate, even as the actual motion was confined to barely an inch in either direction. Two tongues somehow occupied the same spot, directly on taget against her clit.

And then the entire mass of flesh shuddered, loosening enough for her to gasp and moan. Her pussy spasmed, and then she was aware of nothing but the waves of climactic pleasure washing over her body... washing over all four bodies. It went on and on... beginning to subside and then spiking into a new crescendo of delight as the slightest touch to one of their sensitive spots triggered it all over again.

Finally, Gallantrix began to feel aware of her own body again. It was slumped against the woman behind her, whose hands gently but firmly supported her as she managed to recover sufficiently to stand up on her own. She took a long deep drag of the womanscent that perfumed the air, a fragrance that reminded her of the pure delight she had just experienced.

Gently, Lascivia pulled out and backed away. Crude did something to the handcuffs, and Gallantrix’s arms flopped down to her sides. She looked down as she felt a touch at her ankles. Lewd had bent down to unfasten the spreader bar, leaving her rear end bare as her nightie rode up her back.

Freed of the restraints, she turned around in place to stretch her legs a bit. That gave her an even nicer view of Lascivia’s ass as she bent over to pick up the tote bag, which she wrapped around the end of the double dong to pull it out of herself. Lascivia then stood up straight and took Gallantrix by the hand, guiding her back and away from Crude. Lewd stood up and headed for the control panel, the sway in her step making her butt look even nicer despite the semi-concealment of her garment, and then started the gearwork to lower her partner.

Gallantrix stood there, a bit glassy-eyed. Her gaze shifted from woman to woman to woman: Lascivia with her bearing of commanding dignity even with her tights down around her thighs, Lewd watching from the control panel, Crude slowly descending back down to earth. She took in their curves, ranging from Lascivia’s voluptuousness to Crude’s sleek athleticism to Lewd’s balance between the two, and wondered how she had failed to appreciate the beauty and sexiness of women’s bodies until now.

They were all so lovely, and so loving. She wanted them. She needed them.

She was supposed to capture them and send them to prison. She could worry about that later. At the moment, they had her outnumbered and without her power belt... so she couldn’t really be expected to capture them right now, could she? She could figure out what to do next time....

She blinked as the noise stopped, Crude released herself from the suspension—not by unfastening the lines, but by undoing and doffing her corset. Her leather miniskirt soon joined it on the floor, and she bent down to unzip her boots. Movement at the corner of her eye then caught her attention—Lewd was tossing aside her nightie, striding naked toward the other three women.

Lascivia, too, was stripping herself bare. As Gallantrix stared, taking in the sight of her bared breasts, she felt hands tugging at her own outfit. Reflexively, she raised her arms to allow her tunic to be pulled up over her head, and lifted her feet one by one to step out of her tights.

Gallantrix quivered with excitement as she stood naked in the middle of the other three naked women. Lascivia leered and waved toward the far corner of the gymnasium. The floor pads were stacked three or four thick, and topped with a large mattress.

“Now that we’ve had our way with Gallantrix, let’s get to know the woman underneath the spandex.”

By unspoken agreement, the foursome raced each other to the impromptu bed. Of course, the heroine won.

* * *

Gallantrix woke up, entangled in a maze or arms and legs and bodies. She inched her way free, somehow not waking any of her companions.

She sighed wearily. The long night of sexy pleasure was over for now. It was time to go back to... being a heroine. She ought to find her belt... she ought to find her clothes! Lewd and Crude’s clothes, such as they were, still sat on the floor, but hers were gone. So were Lascivia’s. So was Lascivia herself, she realized as she looked back at the two naked bodies on the mattress.

Just as she was about to call out to the villainess, she strode into the gym. “Hello.”

“Where—?”

“Your things are in a time-locked vault. It’ll open one hour after I enter the combination.”

“Enough time for you three to get away.” Gallantrix hardly needed to read minds to see the villainess’ plan.

Lascivia merely smiled. She took a moment to wake her henchwomen, who quickly got to their feet and scurried off. Gallantrix didn’t bother asking where they were going; no doubt they were getting themselves dressed and quick-packing the lair for relocation.

The heroine jumped as the villainess gently slapped her butt to get her attention. “This way.”

Down the hall from the gym was a steel door built into the wall. Lascivia pushed a few buttons, and a timer set into the door lit up “1:00:00” and then began to count down the seconds. It occurred to Gallantrix that a super-strong or tech-savvy friends might be able to break into the safe... no. First, she had no way to call for help until she got her equipment. Second, she’d have to explain what she was doing in the middle of an abandoned enemy lair, stark naked.

“Third, I don’t want to.” She tried to push that thought aside. She was letting Lascivia get away because Lascivia had outmanuevered her, not because she wanted to let her get away. Not because she was hot and sexy. Not because she hoped to fall into the villainess’ clutches again after a rematch. Not because she was in love with her....

“Well, I must be going,” Lascivia cried jauntily as she strutted down the hallway.

“Until next time,” Gallantrix called after her. “...when I’ll get you.”

“Until next time,” Lascivia echoed. “...when you’ll give yourself to me.”