The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

GALLANTRIX IN THE GESTALT

Chapter Six — Immersion

Gallantrix woke up in Lascivia’s arms.

“How are you feeling, darling?”

“Frustrated” was the first word that came to mind. Lascivia had spent hours tapping at her buttons without actually pushing them, keeping her sexual cravings at a steady simmer without satisfying them. She had also kept steering their pillow talk back to the subject of Gallantrix’s various one-night stands with other women, getting her to think and talk about all sorts of intimate details. That didn’t exactly quench the fires, either.

Gallantrix shuffled herself back against Lascivia’s body and murmured. Half-consciously, she pressed and wriggled her butt against her companion’s body.

“You like that, don’t you?” Lascivia smirked. She rocked her hips, as if she were working a double dildo into her partner. “That’s good, because I like your ass.”

“I went and bought a fifteen-incher,” Gallantrix said. “I had it in my purse the last couple times I picked up a girl,” Continuing to reminisce about her lesbian encounters seemed like the obvious thing to say, somehow. “I was going to ask one of them to do me the same way you did, but never got up the nerve.”

“No matter how many other women you tried, I was the one you wanted.” Lascivia purred in her ear. She paused to let the statement sink in, then continued. “Getting them to imitate me physically wouldn’t have made any difference. What you wanted was something they can’t give you, but I can.”

Gallantrix took a deep breath and shivered.

“You know what I mean. Aren’t you going to ask for it?” Lascivia whispered in an amused tone.

The heroine struggled to dredge up what was left of her resistance. She remembered what her captor had told her earlier about adding Celestynne to the gestalt. She realized that she was being asked to willingly take part in that.

“You don’t need her,” Gallantrix pleaded. “Let her go. I’ll... I’ll stay with you, and not fight you.”

“You’re doing that anyway.” Lascivia replied matter-of-factly. “And you know that I can’t let her go until I make sure she’s friendly.” Even if Gallantrix didn’t already know her captor’s intentions, the suggestive overtones she put on that last word would have made them clear enough.

Lascivia’s hands tightened around her body. “You held out a lot longer than I expected. Even when you did show up, you put up a good fight. There’s no shame in giving up now.”

Gallantrix took a deep breath. “I’ll give up if you let her go.”

Her captor replied in a no-nonsense tone. “You’ll give up whether I let her go or not.” She lited her left arm from Gallantrix’s waist and reached up to hook a finger under the edge of her collar. The heroine shuddered. “You see? The subconscious suggestions have been working on you for weeks. You’ve been reinforcing them by hopping from girl to girl. Now I’m reinforcing them some more by pulling a few of the implanted triggers.”

She returned her hand to her companion’s waist, letting her relax a bit before continuing. “It’s over, Gallantrix. You’re mine now.”

Gallantrix stared at the wall. She knew it was true. There was nothing she could do. She couldn’t convince her captor to release her friend, and she couldn’t force her to do so. She gritted her teeth and tried to work herself up into fighting mode. Mental images of striking and pinning the villainess didn’t even have time to come into clear focus before they twisted into visions of groping and caressing.

Lascivia’s voice softened to a sultry purr. “You want to experience the gestalt again. You need to experience the gestalt again. Your friend will enjoy it just as much, once she gets over her silly little inhibitions. You might as well give in now. You’re just keeping the others waiting.”

The others: Lewd, Crude, and... Celestynne, who was about to be initiated into the gestalt the same way Gallantrix herself had been. Gallantrix knew that it was too late for her, but she was still holding out for her friend.

Did that really make sense, though? It was just delaying the inevitable. She’d accepted her fate; wouldn’t Celestynne do likewise? Gallantrix knew that was quitter talk, a string of excuses to surrender, but couldn’t force the arguments out of her head. She’d already been fighting this for so long... how much longer could she hold out? Would it be better to get this over with? The more she tried to focus, the clearer it became that her resistance was just about gone....

The train of thought was interrupted by a voice cooing in her ear. “I can tell that you just need a little more encouragement....”

Lascivia’s hands slid up her body to cup her breasts, then thumbs and forefingers reached up to gently pinch her nipples. That was one of her hot buttons. Her eyes went wide, both from the stimulation and from realization about why Lascivia had steered her into thinking and talking about her string of lesbian encounters. She’d been probing for weaknesses, and now she was going to ruthlessly exploit them.

As a gentle nibble on Gallantrix’s earlobe made her shudder, she almost gave in. She managed to hold on... for the moment. “No... stop...” she whimpered.

“I’ll stop as soon as you’re ready to join us in the gestalt.” Lascivia replied, with a subtle but definite edge in her voice. Her hand began sliding down the heroine’s body. “Just say the word.”

Gallantrix felt the touch moving down her belly, pausing a moment to tease her belly button, tickling her bush... Oh, God, no, not that....

A fingertip gently traced the outer edges of her pussy lips, neither retreating nor probing further. It was a move one of her partners—Gail?—had used on her, keeping her on frustrating tenterhooks until she agreed to accept a spanking. The spanking had been... not so bad, actually. Maybe letting Lascivia have what she wanted now wouldn’t be so bad, either....

She knew she was making excuses to surrender, but it was harder and harder to care about that.

Finally, she could not longer care at all. “All right...” she gasped.

Lascivia smiled and rose from the bed. As she buckled the collar and tugged on the leash, Gallantrix followed mechanically, letting her mind go blank rather than think about what she was doing.

* * *

Gallantrix followed Lascivia into a tile-lined room. Lewd and Crude sat naked on a couch near the far wall, reading girlie magazines.

Glancing down, she saw a tub that took up much of the floor space. In the middle stood a woman, her body naked and immersed up to the neck. Her head was covered by a black hood. Black bands around her arms were fastened to cords running up to the ceiling; her legs were likewise bound to recessed eyebolts in the sides of the tub.

Gallantrix couldn’t recognize her by sight, but she could only be Celestynne.

Lascivia waved toward the figure in the water. “You see? I haven’t hurt her, or threatened her, or done anything to her at all. Nothing at all has happened to her for since we brought her here yesterday.”

“You’ve subjected her to sensory deprivation, you mean!” Gallantrix responded, a tiny bit of her old defiance rising. She desperately tried to nurture it, to build it into enough resistance to fight or at least back away from this.

“I prefer to think of it as ‘relaxation therapy’,” the villainess chuckled. “As you can see, she’s relaxed and let her mind go blank for a while. Now, she’s ready to begin.”

“One day of sensory deprivation isn’t going to make her crack,” Gallantrix declared. Maybe, just maybe, her captor had made a mistake that would enable her to get out of this. The glimmer of resistance got a bit stronger.

Lascivia looked at her as if she’d just said that two plus two made five and a half. “Of course not,” she snorted. “What it will do is make her absolutely desperate for contact with the outside world. When everyone is in position, I will turn off the psi-shield built into your friend’s hood. As she feels her telepathic ability return, she will reflexively reach out to every mind in range.”

She turned to Lewd and Crude, pointing at a little table with a box on top. The henchwomen reached into the box, each picking up a long black rod with a some flexible straps dangling from a small bulge at the midpoint.

“Of course, by ‘position’ I mean sexual position,” Lascivia smirked. “When she makes contact, Celestynne will find herself linked to four highly aroused women. She will become aroused herself from the psychic stimulation—and from two of us immediately moving in to caress and penetrate her front and back. She will quickly find herself drawn into the gestalt even as she helps to create it.”

Gallantrix felt her hope fading away. She had no way to warn Celestynne... who would be caught off guard when her telepathic ability suddenly started working again, connecting her to four horny lesbians even as she became a personal plaything for two of them. Given that kind of opening, Lascivia would be able to use her own powers to prevent Celestynne from regaining control over the situation.

Celestynne was going to end up just like her.

Gallantrix stared, trying without success to work up the will to fight, or retreat, or object. She couldn’t. The raising and dashing of that last bit of hope had sapped what was left of her will to struggle.

Lascivia patted her on the cheek. “This will be even better than last time. Five women, two of them telepaths, sharing a sexual experience. Just imagine it.”

She shuddered. She couldn’t imagine it, and she knew she couldn’t resist it.

The next thing she knew, Lascivia was holding her hand. Was she so weak in the knees that she needed help to remain on her feet? No... not quite. The other woman was simply trying to get her attention.

“Gallantrix?” Lascivia paused a moment. “Two of us will be in the pool with our new recruit to directly stimulate her, and two of us will be on the couch in a sixty-nine to imprint the taste of girlsex onto her mind. Which one do you want?”

She understood the psychological trick of presenting those as the only two choices, but couldn’t bring herself to object. Those were her options, now. She turned to stare at Celestynne. Instead of the featureless mask, she pictured her face... the she had seen in the mind-linked reverie, warm and inviting and approaching hers for a kiss. Maybe her instincts were trying to tell her something. On some level, she realized that was just an excuse for what she was about to do, but was too far past caring to pursue that thought.

“I’ll take the pool.”

Lascivia smiled, apparently pleased by the decision. “Stand still a moment... spread your legs a bit....”

Crude approached, rubbing clear shiny gel on one end of the rod she held. One moment, the henchwoman was poking her between the legs with it; the next, she quivered as it slid into her with one slow but relentless motion.

“Hold still!” Crude complained as she fumbled with the leather attachments for a moment. Buckles and snaps clicked, binding the waistband and thong strap into place.

Meanwhile, Lewd had likewise tended to Lascivia. After looking Gallantrix up and down for a moment, she theatrically waved toward the tub and the woman waiting inside.

This was the moment of truth, the last chance to somehow find a way to retreat. Gallantrix shuffled her feet, not quite moving toward the pool, not quite moving toward the exit... and the motion sent little tingles inside her as the dildo shifted a bit.

Lascivia flashed her a grin. She curled her fingers around the rod protruding from her loins and stroked it, like a man masturbating. Gallantrix tensed her legs to keep them steady as she felt a twitch against her G-spot.

“Just a little reminder, and a little preview.” Lascivia headed toward the pool, sending subtle but unmistakable sensations into Gallantrix’s body with each step.

She took a step toward the pool, and felt the wand shifting within her. It felt so nice. It would feel even nicer when she thrust the other end into Celestynne, sharing the pleasure with her both physically and psychically.

Gallantrix stepped up to the pool, on the side Celestynne was facing. She didn’t need to be told that Lascivia would claim the rear approach for herself. As she took the first step down into the water—and felt a whole new set of tingles inside—she sighed. The pleasure she felt now was a faint echo of what she would soon enjoy, and she could hardly wait.

The water was warm, but not hot, barely noticeable as she got used to the extra drag as she moved. She stepped down, down, down, and then onto the bottom. She came within an arm’s length of Celestynne, and stopped there as Lascivia raised a hand from the other side of the tub.

Her gaze followed Lascivia’s as the other woman turned her head. Lewd and Crude lay entwined on the couch, heads between each other’s thighs.

“Ready?”

“Yep!” “Mm-hm!”

Lascivia turned her attention to Gallantrix. “Get the tip in between her pussy lips...” Gallantrix jiggled the wand, not quite sure how to position it. One of her revolving-door partners had fucked her with a strap-on, but she’d never used one on another woman.

Strange memories flittered through her mind. Suddenly, the maneuver was easy and obvious. As she got the rod into place, needing only a forward thrust to drive it home, she grinned at Lascivia. “Thanks.”

“Just one more little advantage of telepath sex,” she chuckled. “When I say ‘now’, slide it in, slow but steady. Don’t try to copy me; I’m going to be taking my time, working it in bit by bit.”

Lascivia reached up and slid a finger under a little flap near the top of the hood. “I’m turning off the psi-screen in three... two... one... Now!”

Gallantrix pressed forward, acting by sheer reflex to do as she’d been told. Shock and confusion hit her like a tidal wave. She felt dizzy as she lost her sense of place. Panic and pleasure and protests and passion all blended together.

Things gradually began to settle down a bit as she recognized the intrusion of other people’s sight and hearing and sensation into her own perceptions. The body pressing into her from behind and the prodding into her asshole were Celestynne’s sensations, not hers. The thick scent of musk and the wet taste of it against her tongue were from Lewd and Crude lapping at each other’s pussies.

She could sense resistance. That was from Celestynne, of course... or was some of it still from her?

It didn’t matter, she told herself. Resistance was already fading against the tide of lust and need. It merely added spice to the blend, as the others basked in the experience, both directly and vicariously via the two telepaths.

Indeed, it was even more intense than the gestalt into which she’d been initiated. She was submerged more profoundly, and yet paradoxically had more control. She focused on the women in front of her, and felt Celestynne wriggling her ass to invite a deeper thrust as Lascivia enjoyed the sensation of buttocks grinding against her. Beyond the merely physical aspects, she shared Lascivia’s appreciation for the female ass, which she personally considered nice, but less attention-worthy than a pretty face and a perky bosom.

It was just as easy to mentally place herself on the couch, feeling Lewd’s clit under her tongue even as her own clit responded to the stroke. It wasn’t so much that Crude has yielded control to her for a moment, so much as that the two cooperated seamlessly.

Her own body responded to direction that wasn’t entirely hers. rocking and thrusting in a rhythm that didn’t exactly match her will but didn’t clash with it, either.

Both her sense of immersion and her feeling of becoming something greater than herself grew, even when both seemed to have reached their ultimate levels. There was no longer any question of sampling this or that part of the sexual smorgasbord; she was in it everywhere at once. Celestynne was no longer a reluctant partner; there was only a faint background feeling of naughtiness that sharpened the thrill.

Even those remnants of conscious thought faded as the first tremors of sexual climax echoed back and forth through the gestalt, rapidly picking up speed and intensity. There was nothing but thrusts and penetration and strokes and licks and quivering and moaning and gasping and... faster... harder... closer....

Orgasm hit them. It started to fade, built up again, faded again, built up again, and so on for what seemed like a hundred times. At last, Gallantrix found herself able to think with words again.

Even so, at first she was aware only of the soothing tone and not what Lascivia was actually saying. “That’s what you’ve been needing all this time.”

She nodded even before she understood.

Lascivia signaled to her henchwomen, pointing at a wall switch and motioning downward with her hand. Lewd slid the switch, and the lights lowered. Gallantrix smiled at the romantic gesture, then realized the real reason as the other woman unzipped and removed Celestynne’s hood. Even in the faint light, she blinked and looked disoriented.

After taking a moment to unclip the lines binding Celestynne’s arms to the ceiling, Lascivia canted her head and gave Gallantrix an odd look. “Well? Aren’t you going to kiss her?” she asked, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

Lascivia took a deep breath and submerged to undo the bound woman’s leg lines. Gallantrix finished coming to her senses, and followed the suggestion, pulling Celestynne close and kissing her deeply. The gesture was fully and enthusiastically reciprocated.

The two women remained locked in the embrace until Celestynne suddenly jumped. Lascivia surfaced, smirking. “Your first lesson as a lesbian: watch your back around an ass girl.”

The three of them—and then the five of them—splashed each other playfully before drifting into more adult forms of amusement.