The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Game of Life

Chapter 6

Sorry for the late update. Writing for this site has been a joy, but been a bit different than I expected. Sorry if the quality of this story wasn’t as high. But I have learned a few things and hope to apply them to the future.

Carol couldn’t really describe how she felt. In one aspect if felt like a dream, you may think that you would know reality from a dream but it wasn’t that easy, at least not at that moment. But Carol began to realize just what was happening, it didn’t surprise her that her reaction was delayed, I mean would you really believe dream like concepts happening in front of you? In either case Carol next task was unaffected, she needed clothes, if she was a walking sex doll, she might want to find more acceptable clothing before she is arrested or draws other bad attention. But who was she kidding, bad attention was all she was ever going to find. She walked into the first store, scouter it really well, a girl. Yes she thought. She entered and was greeted by the girl. “Hello welcome to Crystal clothing. We are sure to meant the Heights up your expectations.” The girl said awkwardly. “Ha! That was embarrassing, they make you say that right?” Carol asked. “Sigh, yes. Well your one to talk, you look like..... you walked off the set of porn my partner would watch” She snapped back. “Yeah I know, and yet I am still less embarrassed than you having to say that. That is how bad it was. Plus I got at least a reasonable excuses, my apartment caught fire.” Carol lied through her teeth. “Whatever, let me know if you need help.” She said as she walked away.

Carol stayed at this store for a while, she was learning what was acceptable and what wasn’t. The verdict was, she needed to look like she was begging for sex. Though that didn’t require her to be in linger or less. She could achieve acceptable looks, but yes they still looked like a she would open her legs to anything. The bad thing, is she knew she probably would. She went up and paid for her things expecting to then offer her sex. She tried to resist but she had learned god exist and hates her. The feeling happened to be mutual anyhow. “Hi, I know this is sudden but would you like to fuck my brains out?” She tried to say in a somewhat respectable manner. The cashier was stunned as she wondered if she could ask that in a respectable manner. “Well, is that a serious offer? I mean, you do look like you want it?” She asked. “Yes.” Carol said. “Ok, I go on lunch in a minute. Meet you in a changing room?” She replied. “What? But I thought you... aren’t you straight, you said I look like porn star of your boyfriends collection?” Carol said trying to wiggle out. “I said, partner, here. Don’t tease? Bitch” She said “I...” Carol resisted but failed “... wasn’t teasing.” She said. “Oh? Ok, see you in a minute then.”

Damn, Carol thought as she hid in the changing room. A minute later the girl came in. “You know, I wonder if a porn star can fuck good. I also thought they probably can’t but my girl seems to think they can. Lets find out.” The girl said as she got very aggressive with Carol. She tried to resist but all she could do is go with it. She tried to get undressed but the girl was so aggressive she almost tore a piece off, which would have pissed her off so much as it was her only reason for being her. After about 20 minutes of just this massive sexual experience Carol was left sweating and out of breath. “My god, you are amazing.” She said. “Yep I know, And yes as I thought. Good body, no talent.” She said as she left.

Carol recomposed herself and collected her things. She felt conflicted, while she never in a million years would have agreed to that, it had been the most single greatest moment of her life. While walking to her car she wondered if it was due to her increases senses on her body or if she was just that damn good. If it was the later she had a lucky girlfriend. As she approached her car she bumped into a nerd. And fell to the ground. “Watch were you going dumb ass.” She shouted as she saw him “Sorry miss, I but er, you were the one walking with bags in your face?” He said meekly reaching down to help her up. His hand touch hers “No don’t tou...” she attempted to say but it was too late. “don’t touch me there. I want you here” She said as she grabbed his hand and brought it up to her breast. Damn it she thought. “Uh, are you.. serious?” He asked “Yes” She replied. “Ok” he replied and they climbed into her car. “Thank the gods” He exclaimed “Thank you gods” she said, crap, why did she say that? “Why did you say that?” He asked being a nerd at heart, even in front of a now naked girl his curiosity got the better of him. “Because you asked me too.” She replied. “Then would you call yourself Princess Diana and for the whole day refer to yourself in the third person?” He said wondering if this was stupid. She tried to resist but, “Princess Diana agrees” She said thinking of how stupid she sounded. “So, this is my first time, could you be a bit aggressive” He asked. “Princess Diana agrees, no lay down.” She said. God she hated being on top, she preferred just for her partner to give her what she wanted then be done. Now she was being forced to give this nerd satisfactions. “My wonder woman, say you want me.” He said as he moaned a little “Your Princess Diana wants you.” She said while breathing heavier. But he could sense her resisting. He knew what to do. “Stop resisting, I want you to want me, more than you want anything else in this world. I want you to feel the better than you ever have in all of time when I cum in you.” He said to her. She couldn’t describe it, her emotions being manipulated. She knew it was partly fake but she couldn’t resist. Now for this moment. It was like god was in front of her. Offering her the one thing she wanted. Her excitement could not be matched.

After an afternoon of passion he eventually left. Even when the suggestions he had made wore off she was mildly disappointed. She loved winning and after all, fucking god, ok not really but to her it felt it like, was a win like no other. She knew she needed more clothing but she was exhausted and frightened at what else might happen, even if she might love it. So she went home with the very least a few acceptable outfits. The night went on, and the next morning before doing anything else. She figured she should take the game to work. It was the last roll before finding out who won. And she felt like it should end where it began. Rachel was already at work with the game, she had reached the same conclusion.