The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Game of Life

Day 7 Epilogue

This is when I arrived. Ok, yes I confess I gave them that idea. It was cool right? It seemed obvious right? Carol lost? Maybe, I still had a penalty to give her. But she seemed to be learning so I decided to make it mild. The game had no been kind to her. Well at least in the way where it seemed like it had already penalized her enough. I spoke “One last roll, to decide the game, if you payed attention you will see you Carol are in the lead by 3. As this game has been brutal to you, I am spending the effects of the last roll, it least the card. I shall decide the verdict based on the final roll.” Carol felt a bit of hope, she had 1 roll and a 3 point lead, she could do this. “Carol, you lose this roll because as a penalty for missing a turn” I said. “What? No, but I can win?! Fuck” she exclaimed realizing I didn’t care. Rachel had the confidence now. She knew she could win. A 20 sided die and only needed a 4+ to win.

The roll, the die rolled and time seemed so slow, her life, now riding on the effects of a dice roll. She hated god a lot Carol thought. And encase you just started reading, I am not “god” in that sense. No such god exists but that is a long story. So curious who won? Probably are if you dealt with all this bad writing. So without further due. 2. She rolled a 2.

Carol spoke “Fuck yes. I win, I get my life back.” She shouted in glee. “Uh? Back?” I asked. “Yes I win, so fix me so I can sell this company and live my life as a millionaire” She shouted at me. In excitement granted but still, kids, be careful who you shout it, it might be me. “I never said I would reverse the changes of who won. And, who said you won?” I asked “But the score? I won by 1 point?” Carol said “Yes, but the points are arbitrary. They don’t determine the winner. This is a game of life, who has a more successful life win. And I deem that to be Rachel” I said as I raised her hand. “Yes! So what do I win?” Rachel asked. “Nothing directly, you have become a boss through this game, so, that’s what you win.” These girls, man they were the worst I seen but they are below the curb of people who realize, god-like, means you can’t trust my words at face value. I wasn’t lying, I did deem Rachel the winner and becoming the boss was her reward. This is the thing I wanted her to have. More for the other workers actually, but she did earn it in the game. “Carol, you will find me not as bad as you think. You seemed to have learned a lesson, so let me reward you.” I said, I did feel kind of bad. It was a week ago, I kind of cooled off. And yes this is one of the reason my games take a week more times than not. You don’t want to piss me off to the point of me deciding your fate in a day. And I handed her a train ticket to Hollywood. “What is this? I have enough money to buy my own ticket you ass, how about fixing me?” She said. I tried to stay calm. I was after all trying not to be that guy anymore. “Do you really plan to argue with me?” I asked and she realized this was a moment she needed to shut up. She left, at the vary least no one out there would recognize her or so she thought.

Rachel was quiet happy, she has even expanded the company. She became a rich, and a nice boss. So yeah her ending is boring, but heroes usually get happy endings. Wait is she a hero? She did fight the wicked witch, punished her banished her to a place worse than hell and in doing so brought happiness to the kingdom. Yeah Rachel was the hero.

Carol fate was... well let me explain it steps. She started out homeless, apparently her bank account was empty when she arrived in Hollywood. She was a prostitute for about 1 month. Her fault mind you. This step only required her to learn humility. You know, most learn it in a week. God she is lucky I didn’t give up at this stage. After that she bumped into an old friend, well old fuck buddy, well yeah going with that. It was the nerd she met at the mall. His name was Greg and unknown to her, he had a big house or he was going to. See he got a job directing a movie. And he liked the girl who took his virginity. So they moved into together. Now that she had humility she wasn’t such a bitch. She approached what he did for her. She gained her nice life, without having screw over anyone, well except Greg, but she enjoys that and so does he.

Final words to you reader. I am the curse master, and this is sort of what I do on a good day. Because I have a problem. But I am dealing with it. And I guess the message here is. Careful who you fuck with, because, always someone bigger than you. Trust me I know that better than anyone.