The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis:

In a town called Garnet Hills, a new, exclusive club opens. The setting of the town doesn’t matter, other than that I intend to base most of my stories here.

Garnet Hills Sorority Club

Chapter 2: Kathy’s Transformational Tan

Kathy had her chauffeur drop her in front of the Garnet Hills Sorority Club. She just needed to check it out after she received Jennifer’s text. After all, Jennifer was the unofficial queen of the Garnet Hills University and Kathy was her understudy. So, if Jennifer said this place was amazing, Kathy needed to try it too.

The beautiful brunette had everything she could ever ask for. She was hot, popular and, most of all, rich. That was part of the reason that she was the only Freshman that Jennifer and her friends spent any time with. Kathy was the chosen one: the queen-in-waiting.

She entered the building and was greeted by a fake-looking, blonde bimbo.

“Like, hi! Welcome to the Garnet Hills Sorority Club! I’m Candy!” The bimbo bounced toward Kathy, “What’s your name, cutie?”

“Kathy,” she responded. “My friend Jennifer told me about this place.”

“Oh!!!” Candy hopped up and down with excitement. “You’re, like, totes one of Jenni’s friends! She told me ’bout you! She said you’re, like, a blowjob queen. Can you maybe teach me after? Like, okay, let’s, like, get you all set up and started right away!!”

Ugh, Kathy groaned and rolled her eyes, you blow a couple guys at a frat party and you get labelled a ‘blowjob queen’ forever…

“Yeah… that’s me. Not sure why she’d tell you that….” Kathy answered, more than a little annoyed with her friend.

“Oh, Jenni, like, told me everything! We’re gonna be besties now that she’s a Sister here. You will be too!!! Come follow me and I’ll give you the tour and explain stuff and then you can, like, choose your first treatment. ’Kay?”

“Sure.” Kathy agreed and followed Candy as she skipped down the hallway.

The Sorority Club actually impressed Kathy, despite Candy’s less than ideal descriptions of the facilities. She could see why Jennifer was so excited about this place.

“So, like, time for you to choose what you want to try first!!” Candy beamed with joy. “So, Kathy, like whaddya wanna do?”

Kathy had to think about that question. There were so many options available to members here. “Well, there’s actually so much here, but I think I’m just going to start simple. I’d like to get a tan. I’m looking pretty pale.” She reasoned with herself.

“A, like, super good choice! This way!” Candy said as she turned and led Kathy to the tanning beds. When they returned to the tanning rooms, Candy handed the brunette a towel and a bathrobe. Both were bright pink, which did not surprise Kathy given the amount of pink decor around her. “So, like, you can go in Number One and I’ll set it for seven minutes. Oh, and like, here’s some lotion for you! It’ll make sure you come out all sexy. See ya later, cutie!”

When Candy left, Kathy stripped down and began rubbing the lotion all over her body. She was actually grateful that the Sorority Club had everything she needed, since she wasn’t prepared for a tanning session. She looked at the hot pink bikini Candy had given her in case she wanted “super sexy tan lines”, which Kathy quickly decided she did not.

She entered the tanning bed and closed the door. Kathy pressed the pink ‘Start’ button and tried to relax as the bed activated. She breathed a deep, calming sigh. Jennifer, you’ve done it again. I could seriously get used to this, she thought to herself. Inside the bed, she noticed the sweet, cupcake scent of her lotion. Mmm, I smell delicious. I need to get the name of this lotion. She noticed the lights change from their typical blue to cover her in a soft, lavender glow.

A dizzy spell hit Kathy briefly as she lay in the bed. Whoa… must be the lights or something. She closed her eyes and it felt like she could see the pretty lavender light inside her head. The light made her head feel warm and fuzzy. Her mind felt like it was full of warm, lavender bubbles. Feels… nice actually… soft… pretty…. I… want to be pretty…. Her hands began to slide down her body, stopping to feel the slight wetness between her legs and letting out a tiny giggle.

Then, the bubbles began to expand, filling more and more of Kathy’s brain. “Ooh my god,” she cooed, “I feel, like, sooo good.” Her hands glided over her small, perky breasts only the find that her breasts weren’t as small as usual. What… why am I… I’m…, her thoughts hard to find; getting lost in the bubbles, my boobs… my tits… are growing.

She grazed her fingers across her nipples and the sensation sent shockwaves throughout Kathy’s whole body. OOOOOOOHHH MY GODDDD! The inflated bubbles in the mind began to burst, resulting in a series of orgasms that overwhelmed Kathy. She grasped at her expanding tits and shoved a finger in her mouth. Her lips felt fuller, more plump, and most of all, more sensitive. It was like her lips had become connected to her pussy. Tits… mmm… my lips… so… thick…. Mmmm… gotta.. suck… She began sucking hungrily as her lips trembled and the pleasure she was already feeling intensified.

The lights flashed pink and Kathy orgasms built to a mind-blowing crescendo. She thrust her hips, screaming in pleasure. The timer sounded and the lights shut off. The bed opened as Kathy felt her cum leak from her pussy.

“Like, wow. That was super hot.” The top-heavy Freshman stood up and tumbled onto the ground. “Owie! Balancing is, like, really hard with these, hehe!!”

Candy entered the room to see a still-naked brunette bombshell sitting on the ground, folding her tits and biting her lip. She giggled with glee as she helped the girl up and kissed her on the cheek. “LIke, yay! How do you feel, sexy?”

Kathy stumbled, but gained her balance. She pushed her new, massive tits together and responded with a giggle of her own. “I feel, like, so amazing! I, um, totally, want to be a Sister. Can I???”

“Duh!! That’s the whole point, silly! Welcome to the Club!” Candy said as she planted a huge kiss on Kathy’s bee-stung lips.

The kiss sent a blot of pleasure to Kathy’s pussy. “Oh my gawd!!! I, like, need to show Jenni the new me!!”

She grabbed her phone and sent a message:

“OMG!!!! Jenni, you’re like super right! This Club is super sexy and fun!! Check out my titties! Wanna touch ’em? XOXO”