The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis:

In a town called Garnet Hills, a new, exclusive club opens. The setting of the town doesn’t matter, other than that I intend to base most of my stories here.

Tags: mc, gr

Garnet Hills Sorority Club

Chapter 3 — Katie’s Cam Adventure

Katie was in the middle of a five-hour study session when she got Jenni’s message. She stretched out on her bed and took a deep breath. I guess I could go check it out. I could use a bit of a brain break, she reasoned, and Jennifer doesn’t sound too worried about the test tomorrow.

She changed out of her yoga clothes and put on some decent clothes before heading out. Katie always started her morning with a jog around the campus and some yoga. She felt like it helped keep her grounded, which was an important thing when you are roommates with Jennifer Bass and Kathy Sanderson. The shy, studious girl had to put up with more than her share of parties and nights at the club. Despite her choice of roommates and having been blessed with curves that caught every man’s eye, Katie was happiest in her room with a good book or streaming the latest game online.

The cab pulled up to the Garnet Hills Sorority Club and Katie paid the driver. She was greeted by a very excited blonde that introduced herself as Candy.

“Like, hi there! Welcome to the Garnet Hills Sorority Club! Oh. My. Gawd. You have the, like, most amazing booty ever!!!!” The busty blonde rushed over to Katie, eager to get a better look.

The curvy Latina sighed and shook her head. She hated how much unwanted attention her butt brought her. She was a very fit person, but she just could never seem to make her booty smaller. If anything, it got more shapely the more she worked out. Katie was so sick of getting hit on by everyone. She rarely ever went to the club with her friends anymore because she was sick of people’s hands “accidentally” finding her behind.

“Umm, thanks….” Katie turned her head to try and hide the fact that she was blushing.

“No, like, thank you! It’s so big and round and sexy. What, like, is your name, sweetie?”

“Katie Rodriguez. My friend, Jennifer, was here recently. She said I should check it out. What do you do here?” The brainy beauty asked.

Candy bounced up and down. “OH! Jenni! Like, she’s the best! Your friend Kathy was, like, totally just here too!”

Katie wasn’t surprised. Kathy was always quick to follow Jennifer on any trend. And they both shared a taste for the finer things in life that Katie did enjoy from time to time. Her first impression of Candy wasn’t great; this girl was obviously only in her position because of her looks, but Katie decided she wasn’t going just leave without seeing what all the fuss was about.

“So, like,” the ditzy blonde refocused her thoughts, “wanna, like, come on a tour?”

The Sorority Club seemed decent enough. Your usual “exclusive” spa and salon. Still, the place was nice, and her friends seemed to enjoy it well enough. The tour was a little frustrating when Candy began to let Katie lead the way. She could feel the blonde bimbo’s eyes just glued to her round, jiggling butt.

“So, like, is it real?” Candy eventually asked as she showed off some of the tanning beds.

“Pardon me?” Katie was almost speechless.

“Your booty! It’s, like, super sexy and I was wonderin’ if it was real?”

“Yes. It’s real. Can we continue?” She asked, getting a little annoyed with this whole situation. “Hey, is that a library?”

“Huh?” The blonde was caught staring at Katie’s ass, and was clearly not prepared for the question. “Oh… ummm, yeah, there’s, like, books and stuff in there. I don’t really go in there much, hehe!”

Somehow, that didn’t surprise Katie very much. “Well, I’d like to take a quick look if that’s alright.” She entered the library and was actually pretty impressed with its selection. The room still had many of the hot pink decor that was prevalent in the whole building, but Katie at least felt comfortable in here. She noticed a small, cute fountain with coins off to the side of the room.

“Oh.. that’s, like, a wishy well.” Candy said from the door. Katie was pretty sure the blonde was almost too afraid to come inside. “People, like, throw a coin and make a wish. I’d, like, totes wish for your booty!”

Katie clenched her fists. “A wish, huh?” She reached into her pocket and grabbed some change. She flicked a coin into the pool below. I wish I wasn’t so curvy and that I didn’t have to put up with this anymore. She felt a strange feeling course throughout her body. Suddenly, it seemed as though her decent-sized C-cups were shrinking. Worst of all, she could swear she felt her jeans getting tighter. What!? Katie shrieked in her mind, this is not what I meant!

“I.. uh… I gotta go!” Katie bolted past Candy, who simply watched the Latina’s ass bounce with each stride.

“’Kay! Like, come back soon!” The bimbo shouted and licked her lips.

Katie returned to her apartment and slammed the door behind her. What was happening to her? She looked down at her tiny breasts. She was lucky if she was still an A-cup at this point. Okay, Katie, relax. There is obviously some kind of explanation. She thought back to the Sorority Club. Had the wishing well granted some twisted version of her wish? She decided to hop on her gaming stream to see if anyone online could help her.

“Hey everyone. Katie here. Not really going to be playing anything right now, but I need you guys to help me out. I, um, well, it sounds crazy, but I think I had a wish backfire against me. I wished I wasn’t so curvy and my boobs got a lot smaller but my butt… it feels like it got bigger.” She turned around to quick show the chat her enlarged bottom. “Has anyone heard of this before?”

Katie prayed someone would know something. Maybe even know how she could fix this. Instead, she was flooded with comments complimenting her on having such an amazing backside. Viewer after viewer telling her how much they loved her “big, round ass” and telling her what they’d like to do to it.

The comments kept coming and Katie found herself reading every one of them. Worst of all, she felt like she was enjoying it. Katie knew she should have been terribly embarrassed. Instead, she found herself more turned on than she had ever been in whole life.

“It’s just… so big. I don’t know what to do.” She wined and ran her hands through her hair, knocking her headset to the ground. The comments continued to come in. They called her a “dumb bimbo” and an “airhead”. Katie blushed. She felt like it was a sign to log out and try something else. She couldn’t seem to stop herself, however, from moving the camera back so that everyone could watch her slowly bend at the waist to pick her headset up before standing back up.

“Oops,” the Latina purred innocently. “I dropped my headset.”

Message after message continued to pour in. People calling her all kinds of sexy names. The attention sent a rush of lust to Katie’s brain and pussy and she immediately sat back on her bed and rubbed her clit in a desperate heat. Before she knew it, her stream had more viewers than ever before, and the attention drove her wild. She reached over to her nightstand and grabbed her vibrator. She turned it on and let her toy ravage her while she watched thousands of people call her a “slut” and a “dirty attention whore”. Katie was lost in a sea of arousal, it only took her a few minutes to have one of the best orgasms of her entire life. She basked in the afterglow for a minute or two before she finally started to come down and realized that the stream was still on.

“OH MY GOD! NO NO NO NO NO!” She cried out as she shut down her computer in a panicked frenzy. She buried her face in her hands; her cheeks burning with total humiliation as she cried. Katie fell asleep like that: naked on her bed, with tears staining her pillow.

She woke up the next morning to a flood of messages. Her social media accounts and cell phones filled with messages about her performance the night before. One text in particular, from Jenni, sent a jolt through Katie’s body.

“Hey babes! Saw your video online! ‘Hottest cam orgasm ever’ for sure!! It was, like, totes hot!! Let’s play soon? Muah! XOXO!”

Suddenly, Katie felt her worst nightmare becoming true. Please, God.. no, she prayed as she opened up her browser to search for the ‘hottest cam orgasm ever’, hoping that she’s wrong. When she clicked the link, the intelligent co-ed was horrified to see her face. Oh my God… no no no…. She played the video and watched as she toyed herself into a slutty mess in front of thousands of people. She listened to herself reading out her followers’ comments. They were saying such nasty things to her and, from the video, she appeared to be loving every minute of it. She noticed that the video already had 50,000 views. She read the comments. People dying to know who she was, commenting on her body, praising her ginormous ass. I can’t believe this is happening, the thoughts racing through her mind as she envisioned her whole future falling apart.

At the same time, the urges from deep within her began to bubble to the surface. They think I’m so fucking hot… I mean, look at me…. She found her thoughts beginning to shift, to become… sexier. She read the comments and watched as she fucked herself on cam for everyone to see. She imagined thousands of people getting off to her. So… fucking.. hot…. Her hand slipped into her panties and began massaging her swollen clit. Moans of pleasure escaped her lips and, soon, she was enveloped with lust. “Mmmmm, I’m such a hot piece of ass…” she moaned to herself. As she watched herself, she began to mirror the actions from the previous night. She bent herself over, sticking her perfectly round booty into the air. “Ooooh yeah, such a sexy fucking ass… look at how big it is….” she said aloud.

Once again, the horny Honor Roll student found herself laying face down on her bed, her ass high in the air as she plunged her fingers in and out of her pussy. “Yes, baby, fuck my tight pussy. Fill me up!”

Katie watched as she came on camera, and the sight of her cumming—and the idea of thousands cumming with her—immediately brought Katie to a mind-blowing climax. “OOOOOOOOOOHHHH MY GOD! CUM YOU LITTLE SLUT! CUM YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT!” She screamed as her massive booty convulsed behind her, shaking her whole body as she began thrusting her hips against the bed.

She laid in bed, still moaning in the lingering waves of pleasure that wash over her. “Fuck,” she said, “that was so hot.” Then, an idea came to her. She grabbed her laptop and went to a popular camgirl site. She clicked the “Be a Model” link and bit her lip, feeling the arousal build inside her again.