The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Garth’s Girth

by Pan

“You won’t remember this conversation, will you?”

“Won’t…remember…”

“You’ll forget everything, won’t you?”

“Forget…everything…”

“You’ve got a new purpose in life, don’t you?”

“New…purpose…”

* * *

I moaned as I felt my little brother’s cock enter me. It was the third time this week, and he never failed to impress me with his girth.

His cock. It was just so...big.

I’d been at home, in the middle of preparing dinner for my husband when I’d remembered how good it had felt the last time I’d come over and fucked Garth, and I simply couldn’t resist. I asked Michael if he’d mind finishing the meal, got in my car, and less than ten minutes later we were in his room, and I was once more impaling myself on his erection.

God I loved the feeling of fullness. The first time we fucked, we’d needed to use almost a full bottle of lube—my husband’s dick isn’t exactly small, but compared to Garth...well, since the first time I fucked my little bro, I barely notice Michael’s prick entering me.

Garth’s massive cock. It had become the only thing that could satisfy me.

Now, just a few weeks later, I don’t need to use lube at all. I’m generally so wet by the time I get here, simply from anticipating what’s coming...he can just slide right in. It never fails to elicit a moan. The feeling of slickness, the knowledge that it wouldn’t be long until I got off, and he gets off inside me...

It had taken me a while to get used to the taboo of being taken by my brother’s cock, but once I got used to it...well, I found the idea a bit of a turn-on in itself. I knew it was wrong, I knew it was dirty, but I couldn’t help it. I didn’t want anything else but to be fucked by Garth, fucked by my little brother, over and over again.

I stayed until 3am that night. Honestly, I lost track of how many times I came, or even how many times Garth came inside me. He insisted on keeping my panties as a trophy, so cum dripped out of me for the whole drive home. I got into bed with my husband, too exhausted to even clean myself off, and fell into a dreamless slumber.

* * *

“Say it again, please.”

“I exist to serve.”

“Once more, please. Like you mean it.”

“I exist to serve.”

“And how do you serve?”

“By getting off.”

“And how do you get off?”

“By getting men off.”

* * *

The next day was an interesting mix of happiness and exhaustion. I feel like I floated through most of it, still euphoric from being fucked the previous night. Until you’ve had a real cock inside you, I don’t think you can really say that you’ve been fucked. I know that I’d made love to plenty of guys, but until I’d become acquainted with Garth’s massive erection, I really don’t think that I’d felt true sexual satisfaction.

With only a few hours sleep, however, I was a bit of a wreck. I kept tuning in and out—Michael’s complaints about how I’d disappeared last night just went in one ear and out the other. Work was no better—I was meant to be taking the lead on the Johnson estate, but I just didn’t have any energy. In the end, I decided to take a half-day, and head home for a nap.

On the way home, though, I started thinking about it again. I knew that Garth would be in school, but perhaps if I asked at the front office...perhaps if I told them it was a family emergency.

As soon as the idea entered my mind, my hands started steering me towards his school. I went straight to the front desk, hoping that my gait didn’t convey how nervous I was—I tried to act confident, but the knowledge that the woman at the front desk could prevent me from getting fucked again...well, that would be enough to make anyone nervous.

Fortunately, she didn’t blink an eye—she didn’t even notice me nervously wringing my hands as I waited for Garth.

“Oh, hey sis,” he said when he saw me. “What’s up?”

Obviously I couldn’t tell the truth in front of the school receptionist, but I think he got the message. A few minutes later, he’d led me to a spare classroom, and I was once more impaled on my little brother’s cock.

I wish I could better describe how it felt. It was just...the most perfect feeling. When he entered me, it was like a combination of the fullness one gets after eating a large meal, mixed with the sexual satisfaction of a good night of fucking. And that’s just the first stroke...as I lift my wetness up and down, the pleasure just grows and grows, and when I cum, I swear...it’s like having my brain melted by a pleasure ray.

I’m just a big pile of goo when I cum.

When we’d started, I was worried about getting pregnant, and had insisted that he wear a condom each time. After the first few times we had intercourse, however, I couldn’t let something as silly as a piece of rubber come between us. I wanted to feel his skin on mine as he entered my wet pussy—I needed it. And the first time he came in me...wow. It was better than the best sex I’d ever had, then times over. As my pussy clenched in orgasm, I knew in that moment that I’d never make him wear a condom again.

Once or twice I’ve had a pang of worry about what could happen when my little brother cums inside me, but then I just remember how good he makes me feel, and my worries just...drift away.

As I got dressed, Garth said that he couldn’t always guarantee that there’d be a spare classroom. I knew that if they caught us together, they’d deprive me of getting filled up by my little bro, so on my way home I came up with an idea.

One stop later, and I’d traded my husband’s car in for a van. Fortunately my name was on the paperwork as well, so there was no trouble at the dealership. The man I dealt with seemed pretty over-the-moon about the trade—I don’t really know much about cars, but I know that a second-hand van is going to be much more useful to me than my husband’s Mercedes, and that was all that mattered.

This way, no matter where my brother was, I could meet him and have a safe place to fuck.

Tempted though I was to go and show off my new acquisition to Garth, I knew that he’d need to study tonight, so I just stayed at home. The toys that I’d ordered online had finally arrived, and though none of them can compare to Garth’s magnificent cock, they help to fill the void (so to speak) when he’s not around. Michael must have worked late or something—I don’t know exactly what time he came in, but when he found me on our bed, plunging the largest toy I’d gotten into myself over and over, he flipped.

He was trying to talk to me about the car and responsibilities and our marriage, but I just ignored him and continued playing out my fantasy. In my mind, Garth had taken the day off school just to fuck me. He’d come into my work, and taken me on my desk, right in the middle of the office. The rest of my workers were shocked, but I knew that they were just jealous. Jealous that they didn’t have a sexy brother like mine to come and fuck them, to take all their worries and cares away in the middle of the day.

* * *

“Crave.”

“That’s it. Good girl. Say it again.”

“Crave.”

“Yes, excellent. Once more.”

“Crave.”

“Perfect. Now, from the start?”

“My purpose is to serve. My purpose is to fuck. My purpose is to crave. Crave. Crave…”

* * *

By the time I came, Michael had left. He left a note, but I was too tired to read it—I wanted to get a good night’s sleep. I knew that tomorrow, I’d be fucking Garth, and I wanted all my energy so that I could enjoy it.

I was waiting at his bus stop in the morning. When he turned the corner and saw the van, he smiled that cute, gorgeous, sexy smile of his.

“Nice,” he said, and my heart leapt. We were inside for less than a minute before I ripped his pants off, and took him in my mouth.

Sucking cock was never something I was particularly into, not until I tasted Garth’s cock. I’d rather be fucking it, of course, but there’s something about the challenge of seeing how much I can fit in my mouth, in my throat—how much I can take before my gag reflex comes in, and I’m forced to slow down a bit. Over the weeks, I’ve been getting better and better. Garth likes it when I’m topless as I suck him, so that if he wants, he can coat my tits in his cum.

That would have been something that I would have found degrading, once upon a time, but seeing Garth get off is just so hot that it really doesn’t bother me any more. And of course seeing his older sister’s tits coated in his cum helps him get hard again quickly, which I obviously love, because it means that I get to fuck him.

As I forced as much of his cock into my throat as I could take, I reached behind me and undid my bra. Honestly, it was getting to the point where my bra was in the way more often than not—I’d been considering just not wearing them any more. On one hand, my tits need the support, but if it’s getting between me and Garth’s cock, it has to go.

He didn’t want to cum on me, that morning. He lay me down on the cold metal floor of the fan, and began to fuck. Blankets, was my last thought, before the world went white and all I could think about was taking Garth inside of me. I should get some blankets for the van…

Not for me, of course. I’d lie in the middle of a snowfield if it meant I got to feel Garth inside of me. But anything that threatened his pleasure was a serious risk—if it meant that I might not get my daily little brother fuck, I wanted to avoid it.

Soon he was shooting his baby batter inside of me. I cleaned his cock off with my mouth, made sure that he looked presentable for school, and clambered back into the driver’s seat to drop him off.

“Uh, sis...” he said, holding my shirt. I blushed as I put it on. I told him that I would have been driving topless if he hadn’t noticed that, and when I noticed his huge cock plumping up again at the idea, continued talking about that all the way.

By the time we reached his school, he was worked up enough that it only took him a few minutes to blow a load on my face.

I was halfway to work when I wondered what the point was. Life’s too short to waste time doing anything that you don’t enjoy—I could spend that time productively instead. My husband had once talked about an adult store that was opening up on the other side of town (he’d wanted me to get some costumes to “spice up” our love life). It took me less than half an hour to get there, and I was incredibly impressed by the range. Costumes, toys, lingerie, porn...they even had a brother/sister DVD section.

I ended up maxing out both my credit cards. The costumes were an obvious choice—if the taboo of fucking his older sister ever wore off, I wanted Garth to have other options. Perhaps he’d enjoy taking the French maid, or the cowgirl, or even the schoolgirl. I briefly wondered if he was porking any of the other girls at school—on one hand, I wanted him to save it all for me, but I also knew that I couldn’t always be there, and the idea of Garth being hard at school with no one to take care of it was almost enough to make me cry.

At home, I was trying out some of the toys that had arrived in the mail yesterday (there was one that I swear could have used Garth’s cock as a cast) and watching a DVD when Michael entered the room. I know I should have paused it, but I was up to a good bit, and I was so close to cumming, imagining Garth’s huge organ ramming in and out of me, like the girl in the video. Michael spoke for a few minutes, and then tried to turn the DVD off—fortunately, I was so caught up in my fantasy by then that I just shut my eyes, and it was like I could hear the movie in my mind. There was also some yelling, and I think a bit of crying, but when I opened my eyes again, I was alone.

* * *

“What would you do if you couldn’t serve?’

“I…I…”

“That’s it. Let the tears come. What would you do if you couldn’t get men off, if you couldn’t serve that big, beautiful cock that’s waiting for you?”

“I…oh, god…”

“Yes. Perfect. It’s not worth considering, is it? It’s too horrible to comprehend. And what does that mean?”

“It means I…I…”

“Repeat after me: if I’m not servicing men, life isn’t worth living. Say it.”

“If I’m not servicing men, life isn’t worth living.”

“So what will you do with every ounce of being?”

“I will service men. Every hour of every day.”

“Excellent.”

* * *

After I came, I suddenly felt sick. It had been almost an hour since I’d last looked at my phone—what if Garth had tried to contact me? What if he was horny, and his big sister wasn’t there to take care of him? I ran over to my phone—I had a bunch of missed calls and messages, but fortunately, they were all from Michael and my work.

I called Garth, and when he said that he could come around, my heart leapt. I hadn’t fucked him in my own bed before, and it was a Friday—maybe he could even stay the night.

He came around to find me in some of the new lingerie that I’d bought from the store—of course, he ripped it off almost immediately. It was okay—I could always get some more. I still had our emergency credit card, and I was pretty sure I could access our shared savings and transfer it over if I needed to.

There was no foreplay—not that I needed it. Garth just stuck one of my breasts in his mouth, and his cock between my legs. I was so wet, and as he filled me up, I realized that this, this was what I wanted to live for. The feeling of satisfaction—it was more fulfilling than anything had ever been in my life. Work, love, marriage...nothing could compare to the feeling of having Garth’s throbbing cock inside of me.

When he pushed all the way in, I thought I was going to pass out from happiness. In all the time he’d been fucking me, he’d never managed to fit all the way inside of me. Despite my large breasts, I’ve got a comparatively slender build, and while it’s enough to take a cock like Michael’s, Garth’s member was so impressive, it was amazing that any girl could take it all.

He just sat like that, all the way inside me, and I smiled and cried at the same time.

“Please...” I found myself begging. “Please, Garth...take me. Fuck my cunt. Make me yours.”

He did exactly as I asked, and I soon blacked out. It was simply too intense, knowing that I was bringing my little brother such pleasure, enjoying the sensations that his enormous phallus caused inside of me. When I woke up, he’d obviously cum inside of me at least once, and was in the process of jerking off onto my face.

I opened my mouth: partially because I knew that it would turn him on, but mostly just because I wanted to taste his cum. I tell you, I can’t imagine a better way to spend an evening than by being Garth’s little cum-slut.

Michael came home about an hour later. I think he was pretty unhappy—he walked in just as Garth was, for the first time, trying to get his dick inside my ass. I know what you’re thinking—impossible, right? Well, we figured that if my pussy was able to take the entirety of his manhood, my ass could eventually be persuaded to do the same.

My husband didn’t offer any useful advice—he just flipped out. I tried to ignore him, but I could tell that Garth was really uncomfortable...and even worse, I could feel his cock starting to get soft. (something that has never happened when it’s just been me and him, I’ll point out.)

I told him to leave, he told me I was a slut, I agreed, and he said that I should see a doctor, or a counsellor. I think I agreed—I would have said pretty much anything to get him to leave at that point. He said that he wasn’t going anywhere until Garth left, and that’s when I really flipped out. Garth was completely soft by this point, which was pretty much my worst nightmare come true—I just started picking stuff up and throwing it at Michael.

It must have been a pretty weird sight—Garth’s cum was still dripping off my face and out of my pussy, and the nearest things on-hand were sex toys and lube. I don’t think I hurt Michael, but as soon as he was outside for a second, I dead-bolted the door and went back upstairs.

Garth looked like he was really freaking out, but he calmed down after sucking on my tits for a while. I was squirming around like crazy—the idea of Garth taking my ass was just so hot, I couldn’t wait to get back to it—but I knew that I’d have to wait until he was hard again.

There was a lot of banging on the doors and windows, but it eventually stopped, and Garth was ready.

The first time he took my ass was...well, painful, more than anything. But I knew that it would get him off, and that it would eventually start to feel good, so I grit my teeth, distracted myself by using my largest toy on my pussy, and when he was about halfway in, we both knew that he wouldn’t be able to go any further.

So half his cock fucked my ass, and I came so loudly that I’m surprised the neighbors didn’t call the cops.

Since that day, I’ve spent my days between driving to wherever Garth is and taking him up whatever hole he chooses, going to the gym (got to make sure I’m as trim as I can possibly be) and sitting at home, trying out whatever toy catches my fancy. I’ve watched through all the DVDs I can find locally, but I managed to order a heap online before Michael blocked our cards. Beside, there’s plenty of free stories and videos online about everything and anything that I’m after.

I haven’t managed to take Garth entirely up my ass yet, but my toys are really helping stretch me out. That’s my life now, and it’s getting to the point where I barely even remember what happened before Garth started fucking me. It wasn’t until the divorce papers arrived in the mail that I remembered I’d been married. I’m sure I had a job once upon a time, but I genuinely can’t remember what it was. Do I have a kid?

None of it matters any more. Nothing matters to me, except for getting Garth hard, and getting him inside me.

That’s what I exist for. I’m pretty sure that’s what all big sisters exist for...

* * *

“Who’s this?”

“I don’t know.”

“That’s you, darling.”

“Can’t be.”

“Why not?”

“Because she isn’t full of cock…”