The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(Author’s note: This was originally posted to my Twitter feed, once sentence at a time, thus the unusual format. If you’d like to follow future stories like this as they are released, you can follow me at my Twitter account, MCTheatre. Just request to be added.—Daphne)

Generation Gap

Hello, ma’am.

Hello! You must be Robert.

Yes, ma’am.

Please come in. Maya is still getting ready, but she’ll be down soon.

Thank you, ma’am.

So, I was surprised when Maya asked me if she could go out with you. How long have you known each other?

About nine months, ma’am. I’ve beeen tutoring her in math.

I knew about that part. And I have to thank you for that. She’s been doing much better.

I’m glad I could help. She’s a very intelligent young woman.

She is. And she has nothing but praise for you.

Thank you, ma’am.

But don’t you think that you’re...

Ma’am?

Well, a bit old for her?

I don’t know, ma’am...

How old are you, if you don’t mind my asking?

27, ma’am.

That’s nine years older than my daughter.

That’s true, ma’am. My parents are nine years apart, though.

How old were they when they got married?

29 and 37, ma’am.

Nine years is a bit different when you’re 29 than when you’re 18, don’t you think?

That’s true, ma’am.

You are very polite! Much more so than boys her age.

Thank you, ma’am.

Well, she had to start dating sometime. She’s a late bloomer! I think this is her first proper date.

That’s what she told me, ma’am. She said that she didn’t have time to date because of school.

I’m very proud of her. She decided to find a math tutor when she thought she might get “just” an A- in honors calculus.

I think she would have done fine without me. She’s very smart, and she works hard.

She takes school very seriously. She’s been a straight-A student. But she has to have a social life, too.

That’s true, ma’am.

Would you like some tea? Coffee?

Coffee would be great, ma’am.

Cream?

Please, ma’am.

Anyway, I guess I can understand her not wanting to date boys her own age. They can be pretty beastly.

I was when I was 18, ma’am!

Well, teenage boys are slaves to their hormones. Not that grown men aren’t! I should know.

Ma’am?

Well... never mind. I shouldn’t judge. You know that I raised Maya by myself?

She mentioned, ma’am. I hope that wasn’t a confidence.

Oh, please. Everyone in town knows. Her father disappeared when he found out I was pregnant with her.

I’m sorry, ma’am. Didn’t you try to...

Find him and get child support? No, I didn’t. I was too proud. I didn’t want him to have any part of her.

That was very brave of you, ma’am.

Foolish, more like! But it all turned out alright.

If you don’t mind my asking, ma’am, how old were you when you had Maya?

You are asking a lady her age, young man!

I’m very sorry, ma’am.

I’m teasing you, Robert! You are so polite it’s impossible not to. And you can make a strong argument I’m no lady. I was 18.

If you don’t mind my saying so, ma’am, that was very young to have a child.

It was. One of the reasons I’m concerned about Maya.

I can understand that, ma’am.

But she’s a smart girl, and I know that if she decides to...

I’m sorry, ma’am?

I can’t believe I almost said that. You are a very good conversationalist, Robert.

Thank you, ma’am.

I certainly couldn’t have a conversation with any boys her age. Even when I was her age!

You were saying, ma’am? About her decision?

Oh, yes. Um, I was saying... if she decides to, you know, begin to be sexual, she’ll make the right decision.

I hope so, too, ma’am.

Are you hoping that she makes the right decision, or that she starts being sexual?

Ma’am?

Was that my outside voice? Oh, please don’t tell Maya I said that!

Of course not, ma’am.

So, which is it?

I think it’s both, ma’am.

I can hardly blame you. She’s very beautiful.

Yes, she is, ma’am. She looks a lot like you.

You flatterer!

It’s true, ma’am.

Well, thank you, Robert. I was worried when she started, you know, developing. I didn’t want her making my mistake.

I think you didn’t need to worry, ma’am.

No, she’s been a very good girl. A little too good, if you ask me.

How so, ma’am?

A girl who is completely sheltered and naive can be, well, easy prey.

I can understand that, ma’am.

I certainly was!

Ma’am?

What do you do for a living?

I’m an engineer, ma’am.

Programmer?

Only a little bit. My main job is circuit design.

Where do you work?

Clarkson Electronics, my father’s company.

You should be a therapist!

Ma’am?

I’m being awfully open with you. I hope you don’t mind.

Of course not, ma’am.

Anyway, yes, a sheltered girl can end up in trouble just as easily as a bad girl. I was completely sheltered when I was growing up.

Religious parents?

You have no idea. I honestly did not know where babies came from until I was... well, until I had practical experience.

That must have been very hard, ma’am.

Yes, it was. When I found out I was pregnant, I ran away from home.

I’m so sorry, ma’am.

Don’t be! Best thing that happened to me. If I had stayed, I would have been someone’s miserable wife with 12 children.

What did you do after that?

Well, I had been home-schooled, and the mechanics of reproduction was not the only thing lacking in my education.

That must have been hard.

I was a bit astonished to discover that the earth goes around the sun.

Really, ma’am?

No, Robert, not really. But close! Thank God my mom’s folks were not as fundamentalist. They took me in.

That was very kind of them, ma’am.

So, no education, no skills, in the big city, and a new baby.

What did you do, ma’am?

I can’t believe I’m talking to you about this! I feel so... comfortable around you.

Thank you, ma’am.

I can see why Maya wants to go out with you.

Thank you, ma’am. What did you do?

Well, I started dancing.

Dancing, ma’am?

Stripping, let’s be honest. I was lucky. Unlike a lot of women, having a child did great things for my figure.

You do have a lovely figure, ma’am.

Robert! Should you be saying things like that to your date’s mother?

Sorry, ma’am.

Don’t be sorry. I’m teasing you again. That’s very kind of you.

How long did you... dance for, ma’am?

Four years. I was in school. It was hard work, and the money isn’t as good as you might think. And then...

What happened, ma’am?

Big scandal. They closed the clubs I danced at.

That must have been rough.

It was. My mother had passed away, and my father was in a nursing home, so any money from their house went to that.

What did you do, ma’am?

Well, I... You know, I’ve never told anyone this part. Not even Maya. Although I think she may have guessed.

You don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to, ma’am.

I do want to, Robert. That’s so strange.

Is it, ma’am?

I... well, at first, I thought about making porn movies.

Did you, ma’am?

No, I chickened out. I was worried that Maya might find them. I didn’t even do adult magazines.

So, what did you do?

I... well, I started working as an escort.

You were a prostitute, ma’am?

Oh, that sounds pretty bad, doesn’t it, Robert?

No, ma’am. I mean, you did what you had to.

It doesn’t bother you that your date’s mom used to be a whore?

Of course not!

That’s very open-minded of you, Robert! I escorted for, oh, three years, until I had enough to start my catering business.

It’s done very well, hasn’t it, ma’am?

Yes, it has. I’m very proud of it.

As well you should be, ma’am.

I can understand why Maya wants to go out with you. You’re a very attractive young man, Robert.

Thank you, ma’am.

Now, you’re not going to get my daughter pregnant, are you, Robert?

Ma’am?

I can’t believe I just said that! I’m so sorry.

Please don’t be sorry, ma’am. I don’t think that you have to worry about Maya getting pregnant.

You’re not going to tell me you don’t want to sleep with her, Robert.

Of course I do, ma’am. She’s very attractive, and has an amazing chest.

She does, doesn’t she? She’s even bigger up top than I am, and I thought I was a freak.

She is extremely busty, ma’am.

She was heartbroken when she started to grow boobs. She so wanted to be a professional ballet dancer. Not if you are a double-D at 14!

I think you have a lovely figure too, ma’am. You are a very attractive woman.

Robert! You’re flirting with me!

Am I, ma’am?

I hope so. Well, then, you can’t tell me that you’re going to be such a good boy as to not try to get her into bed.

No, ma’am, I’m afraid I don’t have that kind of self-control.

Well, then, I hope you two plan to use protection!

We are, ma’am.

Excuse me? Do you mean...

Yes, ma’am. We’ve been having sex for seven months now.

I... I had no idea! She never said anything!

We’ve tried to be very discreet, ma’am. Concerned about her reputation. We mostly did it at school or at my place.

I... I... well, I suppose that was very thoughtful of you, Robert.

Thank you, ma’am. We used condoms until she was safe on the Pill.

My daughter is on the Pill?

Yes, ma’am.

She never told me that! How did she get the prescription?

Well, she is 18, ma’am.

Yes, that’s right. I’m just shocked she never told me she was, well, she was fucking a nice young man.

She was worried about what you’d say, ma’am. She wanted you to meet me before she told you.

That was... I guess that was very kind of her.

I thought so, ma’am.

So, you’ve been fucking my daughter for seven months?

Yes, ma’am.

How is she?

Ma’am?

Is she good in bed?

Yes, ma’am. She’s a very talented lover.

Are you her first?

Yes, ma’am, I am.

Naturally talented, then! I cannot believe I’m having this conversation with you! What’s happening?

Ma’am?

Something’s going on. I feel so... strange?

Strange, ma’am?

Yes. Robert, what’s going on?

Well, ma’am, I told you I’m an engineer.

Yes, but...

I’ve been working for a year on a new invention.

A... new... invention?

Yes, ma’am. It’s a small device that puts out a field that makes people feel very, well, cooperative.

... cooperative ...

Suggestible.

... suggestible ...

Very eager to please me.

... eager to please me ...

Ready to talk about anything I want.

... anything you want ...

Now, ma’am, let’s go back to talking about my fucking your daughter.

Uh... fucking my daughter? Oh, right, you two have been fucking for seven months.

That’s right, ma’am.

Is she a good fuck?

Yes, ma’am. She’s very passionate.

I can’t say I’m surprised. She takes after her mother, then.

Yes, ma’am, I can believe that. She has been very eager to learn and experiment.

Really? Tell me, what has my daughter been doing for you?

Well, ma’am, she’s very easy to arouse, and she comes very easily. She’s very enthuiastic about oral sex.

I’ve always loved that, too. Does she let you come in her mouth?

Yes, ma’am, she does.

That’s very good of her! I’ve always thought that if you are going to suck cock, you need to be prepared to finish the job.

That’s very thoughtful of you, ma’am.

I’ve never gotten any complaints! Does she like it from behind?

Very much, ma’am.

She certainly takes after her mother. I bet she looks great with those huge boobs of hers swinging.

Yes, ma’am. We often fuck in front of a mirror so I can watch her breasts swing.

Does she let you do her up the butt?

No, ma’am.

Not everyone likes that, I guess.

We’re working up to it, though.

You are?

Yes, ma’am. She has a set of toys that she’s using to get ready for it.

That’s what I get for not searching her room!

She very much appreciates the privacy, ma’am.

I have lots of toys, She could have asked me to use some.

You know how children are about their parent’s sex lives, ma’am.

That’s very true, Robert. You’re very wise for your age.

Thank you, ma’am. Do you have a sex life?

Oh, yes, Robert. I have quite a sex life.

Really? You are so busy with your business.

Fortunately, it allows me a flexible schedule. I couldn’t survive without regular sex.

Who are you fucking, ma’am?

Well, I shouldn’t name names.

Why not, ma’am?

Because they’re all married men.

Oh, yes, ma’am, that makes sense.

You know, I don’t have time for a boyfriend, and there are always attractive married men who aren’t getting enough at home.

That’s very true, ma’am.

And that way, I don’t have to worry about anyone making demands on my time.

I understand completely, ma’am.

I’m sure you do. So, is Maya the only girl that you’re screwing?

No, ma’am, she’s not.

Really! Does Maya know about these other girls?

Oh, yes, ma’am. It’s very important to be honest, I think.

That’s very considerate of you, Robert.

Thank you, ma’am. It helps that Maya is bisexual.

Is she? I always suspected it, but I never thought it was a good idea to bring it up.

That was kind of you, ma’am, but she has sex with me and my other girlfriends all the time now.

She is quite the little slut, isn’t she?

I don’t think of her that way, ma’am. I think she’s just a very intelligent, beautiful girl who really likes sex.

You are such a gentleman, Robert!

Thank you, ma’am. Are you bisexual?

A little bit. I did doubles when I was escorting, and those were fun, but I haven’t had sex with another woman in years.

Perhaps you should try it again, ma’am.

Perhaps I should. You really find me attractive?

Yes, ma’am. You are a very beautiful woman.

And the huge tits don’t hurt, do they, Robert?

No, ma’am, they don’t. You do have very beautiful breasts.

Please, Robert, call me Sandra.

Yes, ma’... Sandra.

Thank you, Robert. Would you...

Would I what, Sandra?

I can’t believe this... but... would you like to, you know, see more of me?

I would very much like that, Sandra.

You’d really like your girlfriend’s mother to undress for you? Right here.

Yes, Sandra. I think you should strip naked for me.

I... I think so, too, Robert.

Thank you, Sandra. Do you like anal sex?

I like it a lot. It’s one of my favorite things, as long as the man isn’t too...

Wide?

Right. He needs to be able to keep a strong erection, but not be too big.

That makes sense, Sandra.

So, how big are you?

Pretty normal size, I think.

I bet you’d be just right to do a woman up the butt.

I hope so. I’m looking forward to doing that with Maya.

So, here they are. It feels great to be out of the bra.

You have lovely breasts!

They’ve stayed pretty firm for my age.

Thank you. Would you like to see the rest of me?

Yes, Sandra. Please strip completely naked for me.

I’m getting really turned on, Robert. What if... what if Maya walks in right now?

I’m sure she’ll be fine with it, Sandra. Please take off all your clothes for me.

Yes, Robert. I’m very glad that you like my body.

It’s gorgeous, Sandra.

Are we going to fuck, Robert?

I hope so, Sandra.

You are really going to fuck your girlfriend’s mother?

Would you like that, Sandra?

Yes, Robert, I would. I would very much like you to fuck me.

That sounds wonderful. I think the coffee is ready.

Oh, right! Let me get you some.

Thank you, Sandra.

Oh, this is fun! I can bend over and show you my pussy and boobs while I serve you... uh, serve you coffee.

You’re getting me very hard, you know. I hope that’s alright.

I can tell, and I’d be a bit offended if you didn’t! I... I’m really turned on. I’ve never wanted to, uh, serve a man this much.

Hi, mom!

Oh, my God, Maya! I... I...

Hi, Bob!

Hi, Maya! You look gorgeous! Sandra, you don’t have to cover yourself up.

But... but I’m naked, and...

Thanks. You look great, mom!

She’s right, Sandra. You can take your hands away.

OK, I... I... Maya Eleanor Davis, you are not leaving the house dressed like that!

But, mom, I found this in your closet!

That’s my old stage schoolgirl outfit! What are you doing wearing it?

I think she looks great dressed like that, don’t you, Sandra?

I... the top doesn’t fit right.

That’s because I’m like two cup sizes bigger than you were, mom. They’ve gotten huge since I went on the Pill.

You’re going to pop the buttons right off the front. You can’t go out dressed like that. You look like a whore.

Don’t worry, mom, we’re not going out.

Actually, Sandra, we were thinking that we’d stay in tonight.

Um...

We thought you might fix us dinner, mom.

I... I... sure, I can do that...

And we’ll study for a while...

And then we’ll go to the living room...

And we’ll fuck each other’s brains out.

And you can help!

Um... help?

That’s right. Just like Bob’s other girlfriends do for us!

But... but... but... I... oh, fuck, I’m so horny...

That’s great, Sandra.

Mom, I’m going to go get my books.

In the meantime, here’s what I’d like you to do, Sandra.

Right. Mom, Bob wants you to suck his cock while I watch. He wants me to learn more about giving him head.

Suck... his... cock...

That’s great, mom. I’ll be right back.

OK, Sandra. Let’s get going.

Suck... your... cock...

If you do a good job, I’ll fuck you up the ass later. I want to show Maya about that, too.

Yes... please... fuck me up the ass...

Maya’s gotten really good at eating pussy. You like to eat pussy, too, don’t you, Sandra?

I... love... to... eat... pussy...

That’s wonderful, Sandra. Go get a pair of your stripper heels.

Yes, Robert. Stripper... heels...

And then you can serve us while we study.

Serve... you...

... (time passes) ...

More coffee, Robert?

That would be great, Sandra.

Is your tea good, hon?

It’s fine, mom, thanks. Listen, do you think I’d fit into that?

I’d probably have to let the top out, and tuck the waist in. Do you like it, Robert?

It’s very hot. Who doesn’t like a French Maid outfit?

It was a big hit when I was dancing.

Did you keep all your old costumes, Sandra?

I’m not sure why, but I did. I guess they’re finally going to come in handy again.

OK, mom, I need to work on this page.

OK, hon.

Why don’t you suck on my cock for a while longer while she works on it?

Sure, Robert. Anything you want.

You have a really great mom, Maya.

I know! And doesn’t she suck cock like a hot little whore?

I was a hot little whore, hon.

I know, mom.

That feels great, Sandra. Keep doing that.

OK. Anything you want, Robert.

My turn next, OK, Bob?

Sure, Maya. Now, back to work on that homework page.

Yes, Bob. Anything you want.