The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Generous Portions

Day One

Growing up Sam and Julie had always been the reserved girls in their grade. Choosing movie nights over parties, and jeans and t-shirts over wearing anything remotely feminine. They had more experience with the workings of their computers than how to apply makeup. This truth made Julie’s announcement that she got a job at Generous Portions all the more difficult for Sam to handle.

“It’s just for the summer, you don’t need to worry so much,” said Julie in a vain attempt to comfort Sam. “I know we decided to try and get that library job together before we leave for college, but lets be realistic here. They are only going to hire one person. Besides I hear some of the girls that work at Generous Portions can bring home hundreds of dollars in tips every day,” Julie continued on trying her best to win Sam’s approval.

“Look, I know I should have expected only one of us could get the library job, but seriously, you know that place has a reputation. The uniforms too!” Sam exclaimed a little louder than she should. She suddenly blushed in embarrassment for raising her voice so much at her friend. “I...I just think there could be better options of where to work for our last summer before college.”

“I’ve tried everywhere Sam, EVERYWHERE. They were the only place to call back. Trust me this wasn’t my first choice.” Julie shuddered at the thought of the revealing uniform she’ll have to eventually wear. “Tonight is my first night, why don’t you come visit me at work tonight for some wings, and I can tell you all about how bad it is. I’ll even pay for it.” She hoped this would be enough of an olive branch to convince her friend to accept her new job.

“Fine, I’m telling you this is a bad idea though.”

The smell of cheap beer was pungent even from the parking lot. Julie winced at odor as she got out of her beat-up car. As she approached the door of Generous Portions she was passed by a woman with teased out blonde hair, heavy makeup, and dressed in a tight white tank top that hugged her every curve like a lover with an equally tight red miniskirt wrapped snugly around her rear. Each step in her heels caused her rear to gyrate in a very sultry manor. A large sigh left Julie’s mouth as she knew she would soon be wearing such a uniform. Once inside she was assaulted by loud and trashy pop music blaring through the speaker. She was on the verge of walking out right away but steeled her resolve and trekked on to find the manager. Julie managed to find an employee wiping tables. She was short and Asian with long black hair and surprisingly curvy body. Before she approached her though, she couldn’t help but notice that the girl was bending over at the waist and panties were clearly visible from the miniskirt. Christ is every girl here a slut? Julie thought quietly to herself, before a sudden tap on the shoulder caused her to jump.

“Hi there, you must be Julie.” A sweaty hand reached out to shake. Julie hesitantly shook it. “I’m Carl, the manager,” said the bald man with a grin that was just a bit too big.

“Yeah, that’s me. Quick question, are all the uniforms that...short,” she pointed to the girl cleaning tables.

“Oh no no no, she requested it that short. Why don’t you come with me and I can get you started on the training video, and then maybe we can have you ready to help serving after the dinner rush.” He guided her into a back room where there was just a lone bed and old box TV set. Why on Earth would there be a bed in a restaurant, she thought to herself. “Just sit down and get comfortable.” After she was seated on the grimy bed he started the video which was an old VHS tape and left the room turning off the lights and shutting the door behind him. Julie just missing the noise of him locking the door over the sound of the video.

With a really dated intro that seemed straight out of an 80’s sitcom a very cheery girl in the ‘Generous Portions’ uniform showed up on screen. Ten minutes in Julie started to zone out and imagine what she is would look like in the uniform once she got hers on. The happy girl on screen started explaining various details of the job. This fell on deaf ears as Julie’s day dream kept going. In her mind she was playing out scenarios of customers flirting with her and touching her ass. As this day dream played out in her head she didn’t notice the girl in the video discussing the proper way to dress like a bimbo. Unaware of the subliminal messages from the video warping her mind Julie continued to imagine how hot it would be to give a customer a lap dance in her uniform. A light turning on snapped her back to reality.

“So what did you think? Are you ready to get started?” She was flushed with embarrassment at having such perverse thoughts. She was even more embarrassed that she didn’t remember any of the video.

“Yes sir.” Standing up out of the chair she could feel a dampness in her panties and quickly looked to make sure it wasn’t visible on her jeans. “So when do I get my uniform?”

“I have it right here, I’ll leave the room so you can get changed. After that find Kelly, she will be your guide today.” He handed her a pile of clothes and left with the same giant grin he’s had all day. after stripping out of her clothes she reached for the tank top first. With little effort she slid it on, it was looser than she thought it would be. Next she put on the miniskirt, and once again was met with disappointment as it was much longer than the other girls. “Wait what am I thinking, this is good. I don’t want to look like one of those tarts,” she mumbled to herself. Just as she was about to leave she noticed a full length mirror on the other side of the door that she missed before. Admiring herself she started to think how pretty she is in the uniform. Tall, long wavy raven hair, large breasts, she really was sexy, and this outfit made her look so much sexier. Prettier, it makes me look prettier... she corrected herself mentally. She left the room completely unaware that she forgot to put her bra back on.

After she left the back room she hunted down Kelly for the hands on training. Still unable to really recall anything from the video, she hoped there wasn’t anything too important she missed. After asking several other employees she finally found Kelly, the Asian girl from before. While Julie knew she was pretty before, she hadn’t gotten a chance to look at her face yet. It was covered in way too much makeup. “Hey I’m Julie. You are Kelly right? I think you are supposed train me.”

“Oh a new girl!” Kelly’s face lit up as she squealed a little and rushed Julia for an uncomfortable hug. “I was like so sad when Ashley left.” Julie could still feel Kelly’s massive breasts pressing against her in this long hug. Julie started to feel a little heat in her groin and pushed Kelly away. Why was that turning me on, Julie wandered. “Here follow me, I’ll show you how to wait a table.” Kelly pulled her by the arm to a nearby table with two guys staring at their menus. “Hi welcome to Generous Portions, I’m Kelly and this is Julie, and we will be your severs tonight!” She chirped with a wink. “Can I get you thirsty boys something to drink?” At this point Kelly started to lean into the booth just a foot away from one of the guys.

“Um... j-j-just water for me” stammered one. “Water for me too” the other one said.

“Alright you boys be ready to order when I get back okay?” She put her hand on the stuttering one’s thigh for a moment when she said that before floating back and taking Julie with her to the drink station.

“Alright, did you see what I did there?” Kelly asked in a cheeky way as she twirled a little bit of her long hair with her finger.

“Um you flirted with them?” Julie asked nervously and a little turned on.

“No silly, I engaged them. Touching them making the feel happy and welcome any time.” Kelly replied as though it was a common fact. “Boys come here to be happy because they aren’t happy at home, maybe they have frumpy girlfriends that never dress sexy or maybe they have a real ball buster boss at work. Whatever the reason is, the fact is boys come here to be engaged by us.” She said with dutiful pride. “If I just flirted with them then I would be a tease, no better than whatever bitch is making his life so unhappy that he comes here.”

Julie shuddered to think about what Kelly’s difference with flirting and engaging with customers really meant. “So should we get them their waters?”

“Oopsie, I like totally forgot” Kelly giggled a bit and filled two thick cups to the brim with water and shoved them at Julie. “Here take these to those two cuties and don’t forget to engage them.” Julie trying her best not to spill any of the topped off cups was taking small steps, until a customer from another table gave her ass a slap causing sloshes of water to go everywhere, including her white tank top. He and his friends started to chuckle when Julie whipped around in anger to glare at the him but noticed Kelly in the back shaking her head at her pointing at their original table. Regaining her composure Julie brought the now two thirds full cups of water to the table. The two guys had looks of disappointment when the realized the pretty Asian girl wasn’t who came back. Julie took a deep breath and leaned over at the waist to hand them their water causing her breasts to get close to one of their faces. It was only then that she felt cold. Looking down she was in shock to find that the front half of her top was soaked and her breasts were completely visible as her bra wasn’t on. This horror also quickly caused her to get tremendously turned on as well as her nipples both grew rock hard, tenting against the wet fabric. A heat rapidly spread between her legs. Overcome with embarrassment she ran back to the kitchen crying.

“What’s a matter Julie” The manager said as he approached her.

“I-I don’t think I can do this any more, the customers just treat me like a piece of meat” Julie said crying while she tightly wrapped her arms around her chest to protect the view of her exposed breasts. “I quit, I just don’t thi..” Julie was quickly interrupted as a large chested employee barged into the back.

“I GOT THREE HUNDRED FROM ONE TABLE!” The girl shouted as she sprinted around the kitchen giddily jumping up and down waving the three big bills. The jumping was causing her breasts so swing up and down in her tight top. “THAT MAKES FIVE HUNDRED IN ONE NIGHT!!” her excitement just continuing to grow.

“Well maybe I don’t want to quit sir, but what do I do about customers inappropriately touching me?” Julie whined sheepishly, still wiping tears from her eyes.

“We actually have another training video on how to deal with sexual harassment. Follow me Julie I’ll let you watch it and that can be it for your first shift.” Carl said plainly as he escorted her back to the video room. It was shut with a do not disturb sign on the knob. “Oh that’s right we have another employee watching a video right now.” He checked his wrist watch, and breathed a sigh of relief. “She should be done soon, why don’t you get yourself a towel from the kitchen to dry yourself off while you wait.” She eagerly agreed and found a towel on a high shelf, and went back to the training room to see a big breasted red-head with a massive grin and a dazed look leave the room. She had something wet on her fingers and the room had a weird smell now, but before Julie could put two and two together she heard her phone get a text from her jeans on the floor. She fished out to read a text from Sam saying she can’t come tonight but she will visit tomorrow. “Found the towel I see” exclaimed Carl from behind her causing her to jump. “Well anyway, this tape should cover all procedures on how to deal with touchy customers, if you have any questions after the video just let me know.” He ejected the tape that the red-head was watching. Strangely the cassette was all hot pink. In its place he put in the other one for Julie to watch and pressed play. Again he turned off the lights and locked the door as he left, but Julie still failed to hear the lock.

The cheesy intro played again while the well endowed girl from the first video popped up again. She was eagerly going over various things that count as sexual harassment. Once again Julie zoned out to what the video was saying; completely enraptured by the subliminal messages. Lost in a daydream again, this time of her flirting with customers and asking them to feel her up. She was totally unaware that the video was instructing her to on how encourage the customers to touch her. Telling her to sit on their laps, play with their hair, and brush up against them whenever possible. Parts of her brain being rewritten by the subliminals she was now becoming more eager to engage in physical contact. Her nipples becoming rock hard again and her panties now soaked. She continued to watch the video unaware as her mind was getting altered and her IQ was dropping. Again she was snapped to reality with the lights coming on.

“Are you feeling better about the job now?” Carl asked with his massive smile.

“Yes sir, I think I over reacted a bit earlier. I’m sorry.” Julie said timidly unaware at her nipples still stiff and visible.

“Well it’s 9:00, your shift is over for tonight, but before you go would you like a free milkshake to make up for that water spilling?”

“Um sure, I didn’t know we sold milkshakes though.” The idea of a milkshake sounded wonderful to her for some reason. Her mouth was already starting to water.

“It’s a private machine for employees only. Here follow me.” She grabbed up her spare clothes. He put his hand on her ass to guide her to his office, but this didn’t bother her. She knew it should feel disgusted but she actually really like the feeling of it. They finally reach his office and inside was a massive cabinet with a combination lock. A few turns of the dial later he opens the cabinet and inside are about 30 VHS tapes and a odd metallic looking mini fridge. Inside the fridge were a bunch of cups labeled ‘Hunt Enterprises Labs’. He handed one to her, and inside was a strawberry smelling pink mush.

“What kind of milkshake is this? It’s not even frozen.” She carefully took a sip and it was like an explosion of pleasure in her brain. She had to stop herself from chugging the rest until she knew more about it. This required great effort on her part.

“Well Hunt Enterprises, the owner of Generous Portions, makes all sorts of new food options for its stores, so right now its experimenting with new milkshakes that don’t need to be frozen. They are letting the crews of their stores try it first to see if people like it before they invest in the machines to make these for all their stores.” Carl explained never taking his eyes off her cup. Unbeknownst to her it was actually a hormone cocktail designed to fill out her curves and make her even more of a horny mess.

“Oh ok, so I get to try this before anyone else?” Asked Julie a little proud at the privilege of being the first to try it before it hits the menus.

“Well you and all the other employees. All the other girls love it, but I have to limit them to one per shift so we don’t run out. Now drink up before it melts.” He put his hand on the underside of her cup and slowly pushed it up to her mouth.

That was all the convincing Julie needed as she quickly downed the entire milkshake to feel that euphoria again. After she finished chugging it she let out a small burp and blushed a little. A small trickle started to leak down her leg and she got even more wet.

“I hope you enjoyed your first shift, your next one is tomorrow. Be here at 2:00. If you want I’ll walk you out to your car” Carl offered. Julie got right next to him so he could put his hand on her ass again while they walk, and much to her satisfaction a firm hand landed on her ass. She is going to love this job.