The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(I want to thank everyone that gave me feed back on the first chapter. It really helped with the motivation to keep writing. I hope everyone enjoys chapter 2. Let me know what you think, what you like, and what you don’t.)

Generous Portions

Day Two

Julie was bobbing her head up and down on the customer’s cock. She was sucking and licking it with immense enthusiasm, as drool was running out the corners of her mouth. Her ruby red lips glided back and forth along the shaft. Her right hand was on his thigh to brace her body as she continued to gleefully provide the extra services to the customer. Her left hand however was knuckle deep in her own pussy. She kept pistoning her fingers in and out in rhythm to the blowjob. Her own sticky juices were dripping from her hand and making a mess on the restaurant floor. On the back of her head rested Kelly’s hand. Intent that Julie keep a good pace, Kelly was pushing Julie’s head back and forth on the customer’s dick.

“Keep it up girl. You are doing a great job, and judging by the look on his face you are like gonna get a huge tip. So like just keep sucking and you will get all that ooey gooey tip down your throat.” Kelly kept coaching and encouraging her as she crouched next to the kneeling Julie. “Remember that we swallow too. We don’t want the customers to think we don’t appreciate the tips that they give us.” With that statement Kelly gave a wink to the customer.

Julie was drowning in ecstasy from doing such a good job. her mind was a melting pot of heat, desire, and emotions. She just couldn’t wait to receive the big tip in her mouth. As far as she was concerned this was her whole purpose in life. With the finish line in sight she doubled her pace to get the reward in her mouth as fast as possible. She didn’t know why but the thought of his seed being shot down her throat was intoxicating. Suddenly she felt him tense up, and knowing that the big moment was happening she put his cock as deep as it would go in her mouth. With her lips almost touching the base of the shaft, she eagerly awaited the prize.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Startled by her alarm Julie jolted awake from her erotic blowjob dream. In a unsatisfied, horny haze she slammed the off button on the alarm, nearly knocking it to the floor. After a few deep breathes and some stretching she took stock of her current reality. Finally sorting out that the whole scenario was a dream she started to get out of her bed.

“What the fuck!?” Moving around let Julie quickly realize how wet she was as there was a big stain on the bed. Putting her hand to her pajamas and feeling her crotch region allowed her to confirm it wasn’t urine. “I’ve never gotten that wet before...” Julie mused to herself a little terrified. Thinking back to the dream caused her to get flushed. A persistent heat grew between her legs at the dream’s recollection. “Maybe I need a boyfriend....or a dildo.” She thought. The memory of the dream cock in her mouth caused her to drool a little bit. The daydream continued for a few moments, and she didn’t realize that she starter licking her lips. Her hands started to roam her body. Her fingers going under the pajama pants and into her soaking pussy. One hand went under her shirt and started fondling her large breasts. “Wait this doesn’t feel right.” She shot out of bed and ran for her mirror. To her surprise her once D cup breast seemed puffier. Maybe even an E cup now. She took off her pajama shirt to inspect them closely. When her hand brushed her nipple this shot a surge of pleasure. This discovery led to yet another session of self play as she started pinching and twisting one nipple as her other hand went in her pants again. Letting out a small moan she felt herself getting closer the much needed release she didn’t get from her dream. Trickles from her pussy were now running down her leg. She finally was about to cum, so close.

“Julie! Get down here now. Your father cooked breakfast an hour ago and its getting cold!”

“Coming mom.” A frustrated and horny Julie gave up. She started to get changed out of her wet pajamas. Once she started to try on her bra, however, she learned for an absolute fact that her breasts were bigger. The struggle to get her largest bra on wasn’t a pleasant experience as the straps started digging into her. Getting her jeans on also revealed problematic growths. They were near impossible to pull over her ass, and yet after she got them up, they were loose at her waist. Julie looked in the mirror to see the size difference in her bottom. Her ass was definitely bigger as the jeans clung to its every curve, and even outlining her crack. Yet the looseness of the waist allowed it to sag just a bit, revealing the top of her panties. She then went through her tops, but decided against a t-shirt. She didn’t know why but the thoughts of not looking sexy was distressing. In the back of her closet she found a yellow keyhole top that she wore to a school dance sophomore year. Stretching the small top over her older body was an absolute erotic display. Once finally on the yellow top was stretched to its limit in her chest as a considerable amount of cleavage was visible from the keyhole. One look in the mirror now confirmed that she looked very slutty.....sexy, sexy. She wondered why she thought that word.

Every step down the stairs reminded her how much she hates her bra, as pain shot in her back from the straps. Finally turning the corner to the kitchen, her parents were absent. She could hear the TV in the other room, so they probably gave up on her coming down. She grabbed some of the cold toast and bacon, finishing both with haste. A chirp from her cellphone showed a text from Sam.“Are we still meeting up at the bookstore today?” Julie broke the news to her that she has a shift today and can’t make it. Another chirp. “Fine I’ll visit you at work tonight. Sorry for flaking last night. How was the first shift?”

“Scary at first but I think it’s going to be fun.” After sending that text Julie saw the time on her phone and realized that she is close to being late. Panic stricken she rushed up to her room to grab her uniform and out the door to leave for work. Passing the foyer she noticed a stack of today’s mail with a pink VHS tape in the pile, but she didn’t think anything of it. She hopped in her ancient car praying that it would start. Five cranks later she left the driveway recklessly and sped off to work.

At 2:10 she pulled into the parking lot and ran into the restaurant. In her scramble to get in she accidentally ran into Carl, knocking both to their feet. “I am so sorry for being late Carl. My car wouldn’t start this morning.” She pointed to the rusted monster of a car in the lot.

“Tardiness is not something we take lightly here. We warn first time offense with a disciplinary video that you will have to watch, but any future offenses come with a severe punishment. I advise you Miss Julie to get a new car with the tip money you get from here. Some girls make $300 a night, and I’m sure someone who dresses like a prude can do even half that if they engage the customers.” He sized her up and down with that last statement.

Her mind raced with timid thoughts from his statements. “Wait, does he think I’m a prude? I thought this outfit was sexy? Well my uniform isn’t as sexy as the other girls I suppose. And am I not engaging customers enough? Well I guess I was unfriendly to the one that slapped my butt. I’m already getting a warning on my second day, how could I be such a ditz?” Her thoughts cut short by a familiar hand on her ass. Carl the pushed gently with his hand guiding her. Empty in thought now she followed his lead. Firsts he stopped in his office to grab a tape. After that he guided her to the all too familiar training room with the dirty bed and sat her down.

“Alright I need you to watch this tape. Hopefully when it is over you will understand to never be late again.” The sweaty bald man bent over to put the tape in the VHS player and turned on the TV. Static filled the screen for a moment. After pushing the play button on the tape, he left the room and turned off the lights. Julie heard him lock the door this time but it didn’t occur to her that she should care. The static was soon cut short. Once again the overly cheerful girl appeared on the screen with the cheesy intro music. The girl on the screen went on and on about a positive work attitude and how to be a team player. Julie’s subconscious was completely enthralled by the subliminal messages of the tape. She sat there open mouthed and was starting to feel warm. Her very idea of what it meant to be a good employee changed. As the messages were rewriting her brain it was also making more of a dumb and horny mess. Her IQ and vocabulary started to lower. Gone was the AP courses she just took her senior year. Gone was the ambition to go into engineering with her friend Sam. Generous Portions was her future. She started to mumble the instructions the video was giving her.

“I must always be a good employee.”

“I must always be a good employee.”

“I must always be a good employee.” Her hand undid the zipper and button on her jeans and snaked into her panties.

“A good employee always does what she is told.”

“A good employee always does what she is told.”

“A good employee always does what she is told.” Her panties now wet with her own juices.

“A good employee never lies to her boss.”

“A good employee never lies to her boss.”

“A good employee never lies to her boss.” Her breath was getting short as her fingers kept rubbing.

“I must always do what my boss says.”

“I must always do what my boss says.”

“I must always do what my boss says.” Her body was now rocking against her fingers. She continued reciting her mantras long after the video had stopped. Static once again claimed the screen. An hour went by of her stuck repeating her mantras to her self. The click of the lock being undone snapped her back to reality however. Embarrassed that she was playing with herself at work she quickly tried to take out her hand, but she wasn’t quick enough. Her boss was in the room quicker than she could move her hand.

“What are you doing?” He asked while trying to suppress a grin.

“I..I was just...” She tried to make an excuse, but felt lying to her boss wasn’t what a good employee would do. “I was masturbating.” Her face was absolutely crimson at the confession.

“That’s sir.” He said sternly

“I was masturbating sir.” How could be so familiar with her boss. She was sure she was going to get fired.

“And why were you masturbating?”

“I...I was horny sir.” Her face still burning red. She looked down and avoided eye contact.

“Is your horniness a distraction?” He pressed on.

“I’m not sure sir.”

“Then whenever you get horny I want you to use this room to masturbate. I can’t have you being distracted during your shift. Do I make myself clear?”

This didn’t seem right to be ordered to masturbate, but a good employee must do what she is told. Timidly she let out a small “Yes sir.”

“Well what are you waiting for? Get it done so you can start your shift!” At his command she dove her fingers back into her jeans and rubbed herself harder than she has ever done before. His unyielding attitude was making her wildly more turned on and she didn’t know why. She should be mortified at being watched but that just made her wetter. The culmination of the sensory overload ended when she had the biggest orgasm she has ever experience. Her body shaking and how long it was lasting. Her toes curling in her shoes. Several moments after she caught her breath Carl chimed in “You may just be a good employee yet. I am going to get you one of the milkshakes as a reward for doing as you are told.” Overcome with joy at being called a good employee, Julie leapt up and gave her manager a big hug pressing her full body against his.

“Thank you sir, I will try my best. Um if its okay, can I like get a smaller or shorter uniform. It might help get more tips so I can get that new car.” She eagerly asked while still embraced on her manager. She felt his erection grow in his pants causing her to giggle embarrassingly and let go of him.

“Certainly Julie, and remember for the biggest tips you have to engage the customers. So lots of physical contact and flirting.” This direct advice sunk into Julie’s altered mind as spoken law.

“Yes sir!” She bounced a little with inflection at the end.

Ten minutes later Carl returned with a new uniform and a milkshake. Julie perked up at seeing the milkshake and eagerly chugged it down. Every moment of the sweet milky cream going down her throat was heavenly bliss. After the downing the drink in record time she grabbed the new uniform and started to strip. She had no thoughts about Carl standing there in the video room watching her change. Piece by piece she was tossing the old clothes across the room. Once she was down to her underwear she decided to take off the outgrown bra. That moment alone was orgasmic as the release of her breasts from the tight confines was nothing but rapture. She wondered to herself why she even wears the stupid thing, and tossed the garment in the trash bin. Carl lets lose a big grin at this act knowing fully the true slut that is about to be unleashed. Next Julie slides on the new shorter uniform skirt. The tight red cotton wraps around her expanded ass like a sheath. Every small movement of her legs caused her ass to rotate in the overly exotic miniskirt. When bending over to grab the top it didn’t occur to her to bend her knees. Leaning forward at the waist she flashed her panties to Carl and exposed the massive wet spot along with a small trickle that was working its way down her leg. With the tank top in hand she slid it over her head and down on her curvy body. The smaller tank top struggled to contain her new enormous breasts.

“Was this one like made for someone with less titties?” Asked the dumbed down Julie. She tugged tightly on the bottom of the top but it still refused to go near her belly button. The white cotton exposed her mid drift and was like a second skin against her breasts. Her stiff nipples were tenting the shirt, and a mile of cleavage was visible from the top.

“No, no sweetheart that looks fine. In fact you look very sexy.” Carl said with a wink. This caused a torrent of desire to sweep over Julie. The realization hit her hard that she shouldn’t lie to him. She had to tell him to be a good employee.

“I think I’m horny again sir. Do you want me to play with myself again?”

“Clearly that wont be enough. How about you get on your knees and suck on my dick while fingering yourself. That should be enough calm your urges.” In one swift motion his pants were undone and his cock was out. Julie’s mouth watered at the idea, as she almost sprinted to it. A little shred of self respect left caused her to slowly walk to it instead. Once on her knees she touched her lip to it gently. This brought back flashbacks of her dream this morning. With her dream being fully remembered she dove her mouth deep on his cock while her fingers lifted under her skirt and began to work on her pussy again. Sliding in and out, her fingers did all sorts of miracles under her skirt. Her mouth glided up and down his dick with much enthusiasm. As if almost by instinct she she started to suck while using her tongue to play with the underside of it. Carl’s hand went to the back of her head and grabbed a lump of her hair. With a grunt he took over the tempo and started shoving her head in and out rapidly. She nearly choked on the change in pace, but maintained her composure. After all she must be a good employee. Having the control taken from her however was pushing her near the edge. Her fingers started working double time under the skirt. Three grunts later and his cock was shoved as deep as it would go as she felt something hot and warm shoot down her throat. This was it, she was almost finished. She was so close to cumming herself when all of the sudden she was lifted up by the hair to stand.

“Take your fingers out.” He barked. As if by law Julie took her hand out from her pussy. she was distraught to be just inches away from her own climax. Her juices were running down both legs in thick streams. “From now on you are not allowed to cum without the aid of someone else.” Once again this was absorbed into her head as law.

“Yes sir. When can I cum sir?”

“After I see you engage customers tonight, then cumming will be your reward. Now get out there and serve tables.” She started towards the door of the training room in a haze of sexual desire and frustration. A quick slap on her ass from Carl made her pick up the pace.

It was 8:00 and the dinner rush was waning. Julie wasn’t just a hot mess, but a hot mess that was $350 richer from tips, and she couldn’t be happier. One of her first tables she sat in the customer’s lap while taking the order. The feeling of his erection against her drove her crazy. They tipped $50. Her third table had a bunch of construction workers that asked her to do a sexy dance. Though she had never done one before she had decided to go all out. From lots of rotating of her hips to grinding against the customers, Julie thought she did a pretty good job. They tipped $80. Her fifth table was one guy eating by himself. She sat in his lap as well but also let him feel her up while he ordered. He put a lot of effort on her nipples. He tipped $200. Julie was so ecstatic that she sat in his lap again after the meal for another go of groping. Unfortunately this is when the fun stopped, as her a short redhead in a baggy hoodie and sweat pants walked into the restaurant. It was Sam, Julie’s best friend. As she entered the restaurant she looked around briefly scanning for Julie. A look of confused anger filled her face after she saw some random guy’s hands all over her body.

“HEY GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER YOU SKEEZE.” Sam threatened at the poor boy. Scared off by fiery tempered redhead. “Julie are you okay? You need to quit this place if the customers are doing this to you. I can call the police on him if you want.”

“Sam I don’t need your protection!” Julie was almost in tears at the thought of that poor boy getting yelled at. “He was a nice guy. I let him do that!” Julie was closing to yelling. She couldn’t believe her friend was this much of a prude.

“Hey hey! What’s all the commotion?” Carl said as he walked up to the bickering friends.

“I’m so sorry Mr. Carl, my friend Sam and I like accidentally scared off a customer.” Tears started going down Julie’s face.

“There there, it’s okay.” Carl pulled Julie in for a hug, but much to Julie’s disappointment his hands didn’t go on her ass but across her back. Sam shot him a nasty look.

“What kind of a place are you running here? Encouraging your wait staff to get felt up for tips? You will be lucky if I don’t call the cops! Julie please, tell me if they make you do this again and I’ll have the cops up here faster than they can blink.” Sam shot Carl another glare.

“Look look lets all be civil about this. We didn’t tell her to do that. Some customers can get grabby and we inform our staff on how to tell them no. Why don’t I give you a free milkshake on the house as a peace offering.”

“Fine, and Julie I’m sorry if I’m coming across as over protective. I just don’t want to see my best friend turn out like one of these trashy bimbos.” Sam pointed across the room at another worker who was making out with a customer. As she was doing this Carl left and quickly returned with a milkshake in hand.

“Sammy was it?” He handed the milky drink to her.

“It’s Sam!” She snapped back curtly. She tilted the drink back slowly. The first bit of the shake touched her tongue. An explosion of pleasure from the taste was all she needed as she greedily downed the rest of it in two minutes. She started blushing a little from the lack of self control.

“Hey I have an idea.” Carl chimed in. “Why don’t I show you the training video I showed Julie on how to deal with grabby customers.” His grin grew larger by the second. “This was you can see what we trained Julie to do for yourself.” He extended his hand to guide her. Feeling a little light headed from drinking the drugged shake she agreed. Once inside the room she never heard the door lock.

It was 10:00 and Julie had served six more tables. Still a little shook up from her encounter with Sam she decided to tone down the flirting with the customers. Her tips suffered greatly from this decision though as she only made $40 more in tips. Worried about her friend’s tantrum she walked to the back to talk to Carl about Sam. Just as she was about to reach his office though she saw Sam leaving the video room escorted by Carl. Sam’s whole face was flushed and there appeared to be a wet patch in front of her sweat pants. Carl’s hand was on her ass.

“Julie I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t have snapped at you earlier.” Cried a tearful Sam. “Carl showed me the training videos. I like over reacted so much. And that’s not what BFFs do. I’m supposed to support you no matter what your decision. This is actually a nice place and Mr. Carl was kind enough to give me a job as well.” Sam seemed a little giddy at the last announcement. Sam leaned in to give Julie a big hug. The feeling of hugging her friend was never anything special before. This time was different. Julie’s arousal at the close and intimate contact with Sam was overwhelming. Her cheeks rapidly flushed, and her panties started to get wet again. Carl just watched this hug with his trademarked grin. After this hug went on for a full minute it was sharply interrupted by a smack to Sam’s ass.

“Ahh! Sorry Mr. Carl. Was that too long?”

“No no Sammy it was fine, I just think it’s time to call it a night, and remember Sammy, be here first thing tomorrow so we can officially get you trained.”

“Yes sir!” As Sammy left their sight heading to the door, Julie noticed a pair of wet panties on the floor in the video room. She knew right away that they were Sammy’s.

“Julie please come to my office for a moment.” Stated Carl as he walked back to the office. Julie quickly followed behind. As she entered Carl motioned for her to shut the door behind her, and she obediently did. Ecstatically she believed that he was finally going to let her cum after leaving her on the brink all night. “Julie I believe you are ready for that orgasm now aren’t you?”

“Yes sir absolutely, I’ll do anything to be a good employee.” She unable to hide her excitement in her voice.

“Well then I need you to put this in Sammy’s mailbox.” He handed her a pink VHS with no label on it. “When that is done I want you to call me when you get home. Only then will I give you permission to cum. Is that clear?”

“YES SIR!” Julie grabbed the tape and ran out the door to her car. She just knew Sammy was going to love this job.