The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Again a big thanks to all that have given me feed back on the first three chapters, as I loving hearing what yall like about this. Well I hope you enjoy.

Generous Portions

((Third Day part 2)

After locking the door and sealing her best friends fate, Julie proceeded down the hall of the restaurant reaching the bar where Kelly was currently tending. The pretty Asian girl was leaning against the bar with her large breasts pushed together by her posture against the top of the bar as she was chatting up a customer on the other side. This caused massive amounts of cleavage to spill out from the already too small uniform. Bent at the waist her ass was also on full display to Julie who could see her perfect shaven pussy with a trickle making its way all down her leg. Kelly showed unequaled skill at flirting with her face only half a foot away from the customer she was sweet talking to. The customer’s girlfriend sitting next to him in a boring baggy sweater was shooting daggers from her eyes at Kelly, but the guy didn’t seem to care or notice. Julie’s eyes eventually lowered to underneath the bar where she saw all the liquor. Memories came back of the few parties in high school that she and Sammie were invited to, but didn’t show up for. “Man we were such prudes,” mused a nostalgic Julie. Curiosity flooded her head at what being drunk would be like. No inhibitions were in place at this moment as the concept of getting wasted and taken advantage of by some guy sparked a heated fantasy in her mind. She was only 18 but she felt like she HAD to experience this today. It was at this moment that Kelly went into a story of how she lost her virginity to the drooling customer. A quick thinking Julie used the distraction of both of them to discreetly grab a bottle of vodka from the bar to stash in her purse and sneak out the front of the building. When she was exiting the building she looked back to see the guy shove a $50 bill down Kelly’s cleavage.

Now inside her car Julie was finally ready to start her day of shopping. The thrill of stealing for the first time in her life kept her giggling. She fished out the vodka and took a sip. Never having drank before the burn almost made her choke, followed by an immediate warming numbness that spread across her cheeks. “Woah.” She did one more sip before pulling out of the parking lot on her way to the new boutique Carl mentioned. Three more sips were consumed before she reached her destination.

The parking lot was packed as she tried to find a spot to place her beat up car. Finally climbing out of her car it took her a moment to regain her balance, as she giggled in her inebriated state. She glanced around to the building which she passed countless times growing up. Simple Things was a store she just never shopped at but always knew of its existence, often being referred to when giving someone directions in her town. She was aware of the pricey dressy attire that the store carried as the richer girls in her grade always bragged about what cute dresses they got there. Curiosity was eating at Julie while she walked to the entrance, as she wondered what the new store in the building carried. It was named Sinful Things. The moment she opened the door a smell of cherry hit her in the face along with mountains of pink, red, and black merchandise. “Oh I love this song,” she said to herself. The same pop music was loudly playing here as it was in Generous Portions. She loved the sexually charged lyrics as the song sang in detail about grinding at a club. Glancing around the moderately sized store put her at a loss as to were to start. Eventually she spotted a distracted employee. The employee was wearing a low-cut Sinful Things t-shirt that was two sizes too small. It hugged every curve of her enormous breasts as her shoulder length brown hair was in a trendy cut. One of the employee’s hands was nursing a cup that said ‘Hunt Enterprises Labs’ while the other was underneath her skin tight denim shorts. The employee’s name tag read Becky. Her hand under her shorts was not slowing down. Behind her was a tall lamp with a pink bulb shining brightly on her back. Now that Julie thought about it about half the store was illuminated with these pink bulbs. Most of the ceiling lights were emitting a bright pink hue with a low hum that was hard to hear over the music. Content on taking in the sites Julie began to hunt for a new wardrobe.

About half an hour of browsing she ended up with an armful tight tube tops, blouses, and t-shirts. Along with one daring latex dress that was hot pink. Staring at dress under the pink lights caused all the light to bounce in her eyes. She kept staring at the pink lights reflection in the dress as the tipsy haze she was in earlier felt doubled. Alien thoughts began to pervade her mind as words appeared in her head from an unknown source.

“I am a silly girl,” resonated in her head. “I am a dumb sexy slut.”

“I am a silly girl,” she stated out loud. “I am a dumb sexy slut.”

“Silly girls are only good for sex.”

“Silly girls are only good for sex,” repeating the voice in her head.

“Sexy sluts must always be slutty.” The hum from the lights were now louder in her head than the music.

“Sexy sluts must always be slutty,” the mantra burning into her head.

“I will always make myself available sexually.”

“I will alwa..”

DING

The door bell snapped her back to reality for a second as she glanced at the door. Inside walk a girl she knew from high school and what appeared to be her mother. The girl was an underclassmen one year behind Julie. She was dressed in a pair of figure hugging jeans, some plain tennis shoes, and tight brown t-shirt. Her mother was dressed as though this was her lunch break at work, in a professional looking white blouse and a loose navy skirt that went a foot past her her knees.

“Honey this place looks trashy lets go somewhere else,” the mother tried to pull her daughter by the arm out the door. The comment caught the attention of Becky who pulled her hand out of her shorts a little embarrassed.

“NO MOM. I’m sick of being treated like a child. All the hottest girls in school shop here and tease me because I don’t.” The daughter tugged back. The mother had a bewildered and defeated look upon her face at this defiance. Meanwhile Becky discovered a new problem which was that her hand was covered in her own juices.

“Fine deer but I will draw the line at anything too revealing.” The mother tried her best to give an ultimatum to her daughter but it fell on deaf ears.

“It’s ok mom I’m not some slut. Look they also have a professional attire section.” This time the daughter pulled the mother by her arm over to the back of the store. Becky finally found the solution as she was licking each finger clean while nervously checking to see if the two customers noticed her. With the scene calmed down Julie decided it was time to look for skirts. She made her way to a back corner of the store near the mother and daughter. This side of the store just had normal lights, however there was a man on a ladder one by one changing these remaining normal lights to the pink ones. At the foot of the ladder was a box labeled ‘Hunt Enterprises Labs’ that was full of the long pink lights. Upon further inspection the guy was quite cute. He appeared to be in his mid 30’s with a slender build and brown hair. Forgetting the worker Julie got lost in miniskirt shopping almost instantly as she had her arm full of denim, cotton, and leather miniskirts in just 10 minutes. She was abruptly snapped back to attention by the arguing pair again.

“I absolutely could not wear that to work. If I bend over my panties will show.” The mother was outraged at the ‘professional’ clothes her daughter was suggesting for her which were mostly low-cut blouses and miniskirts. “I mean honey what do you think I do for a livi..” She lost her train of thought by it getting dark for a second. The worker had removed the old light right above them. “As I was saying honey, I just don’t think this would be work appropriate for my place of business.” Pink light flooded over them as the worker installed the new bulb. The pair stopped in place for a second as they appeared to be entranced by the pink light. Snapping back to reality the mother admitted. “I mean it’s not like I’m 20 any more. I couldn’t pull it off.”

“Of course you can mom, you’ve still got a smoking hot body. Daddy certainly thinks so. I’ve seen the way he stares at your ass.” This caused the pair to giggle.

“Well maybe I do.” She picked up the shortest skirt in the professional section and held it up. “What do you think your father would if he saw me in this?” The mother had a devilish grin.

“He would probably bend you over right in the kitchen.” They both giggled again.

Julie finally satisfied with her selection of clothes went to the changing room. It too had a pink light. It almost seemed brighter that all the others in the store. The hum was definitely louder too. Putting that aside she started trying on the tops. All the t-shirts and blouses she put on were definitely made for a smaller woman they looked almost painted on. Her nipples achingly poked through the fabric. The button-down ones got close to popping off. She just about broke down into a finger play session when she got to the tube tops. “I’m such a slut in these.” She pinched at her nipples through the tops, but this just made them stiffer and poke out more. The heat from the pink lights caused a light sweat to encompass her. Seeing her whole body covered in the pink shades from the light was pure mental sex in her mind. “Fuck,” she whispered under her breath as she dove a hand underneath her skirt and instantly into her ready to go pussy. Seconds turned to minutes which turned into an hour of play under the pink lights. Just mindlessly staring at her reflection as she worked away under her denim miniskirt. Her other hand under the tube top groping her breast. Unknown to her she kept muttering under her breath.

“I must not cum without a man’s permission.”

“I must not cum without a man’s permission.”

“I must not cum without a man’s permission.”

True enough to the mantra that has be scarred into her very being, this whole hour of self play has left her an unsatisfied sweaty mess. She couldn’t get relief no matter how much work she put into it. Eventually she was snapped to reality by the mother daughter pair taking the changing room next to her. Julie decided to try on the last outfit, the hot pink latex dress, before she left the changing room. As she started to slide onto her sweaty body she heard the pair next door.

“Honey I’m not sure this will be work appropriate, I mean dressing flirty for your father is fine but showing my midriff at work....what would my boss say?”

“He will likely try to feel you up.”

“You think so?”

“Of course mom, you look absolutely fuckable right now.”

“Sharon!”

“I mean it mom, try bending over.” Julie heard a smacking sound, which was likely someone’s ass.

“Sh...Sharon, that’s enough!” Smack! “I mean it, st...stop it this instant.”

“Then why are you still bending over mom.” Smack! “You know your boss is going to do this too when you misbehave.”

“You think so?” Smack!

“Oh without a doubt mom. He won’t keep his hands off a fuckable piece of ass like you.”

“Oh sweety you say the nicest things.”

Finally in the latex dress Julie admired herself to no end in the mirror. The tents her nipples caused were still visible as was a trickle down her leg. She bent over to pick up all the remaining clothes and looked back at her ass in the mirror. Her wet pussy was on full view for the world to see if she bent over. “Perfect.” With all the clothes in hand she left the changing room in the pink dress and worked her way to the shoes. “Oh so many choices” she said to herself running her fingers over every pair. Then it caught her eye. “Oh my god this is perfect!” She tittered over to a thigh high pair of white boots with a 5 inch wedge heel. Sliding them onto her legs was like heaven. She felt like this is what made her ‘slut look’ complete. The worker who installed the lights earlier gave her a catcall. This in turn triggered another rush of arousal and another trickle down the outside of the boots. “Shit, well doesn’t matter I was like going to buy them anyway.” She turned to see the last item on her shopping list. On a shelf were a bunch of table lamps with pink lights in them. “So like this must be what Mr. Carl was talking about.” She picked up a metallic one with the switch at the base. lamp, clothes, and purse all in tote she finished her shopping journey and made her way to the register. The mother daughter pair finally emerged from the dressing room behind her. The daughter was in a gray somewhat lose sweater dress that revealed her entire backside from the top of her ass and up. It also showed incredible amounts of the sides of her breasts as well. The mother was dressed in a parody of a secretary outfit. The tight button-down blouse showed her entire midriff while the skirt looked like a professional pinstripe look but only came down a few inches below her ass. The mothers face was beet red. Julie arrived at the register with the distracted Becky. When Becky finally noticed the girl she yanked her hands out of pussy. The denim shorts she had on earlier were no where to be seen and the “Hunt Enterprises Labs” cup she had was empty and in the trash bin.

“So like did you come in with that dress or was that like ours or whatever?” Becky spoke nervously as she was unsure what to do about the mess on her hands again. The opportunity to steal again gave Julie an instant rush.

“Oh no the dress is mine I’m just getting this lamp and these clothes.” Lied Julie, as she dropped the pile on the counter. Without cleaning her hand off Becky thumbed through each of the clothing articles looking for the price tags. This resulted in her juices being wiped on every article of clothing, but Julie didn’t mind.

“Ok your total is $877!” She chirped. Julie fished through her purse for the tip money from the last two days and threw the wad on the counter.

After receiving her change and a receipt Julie in a hurry grabbed her things and walked out the door as fast as the boots would let her. As soon as she was in the safety of her car with her purchases in the floorboard she yanked out the vodka and took a big gulp while her left hand dove straight under the latex dress and began vigorously playing with her clit. This was the most intense rush she had ever felt before. The burn of the vodka eventually made her rip it away from her mouth. “Ahh, oh my god.” Her right hand now free from the vodka fished for her keys. Her left hand picked up the pace. “Oh fuck oh fuck.” She was close to coming. The car on the other hand kept failing to start, as each turn of her key provided no success. “DAMN IT!” After ten minutes of trying to get the engine started and herself off, both ended up as fruitless endeavors. The sexed up and drunk Julie entirely unaware of the subliminals preventing her from cumming without a man’s permission. She fished out her phone ready to call to call her father. “No he’ll kill me for being drunk, I need to get a ride.... and Sammie is at work...” She vainly continued to work out a solution in her head. Julie was quickly startled by a knock at her window.

“Excuse me, havin’ car troubles?” It was the cute worker that was installing the lights in the store. She was saved! Julie hastily opened her door to talk to him, she swung her legs outward of the seat giving him a full view of the soaking mess that was her pussy.

“Yes sir. Could you give me a ride?” She finally got a look at his name tag, it read Dennis. “Pretty please Dennis?” She started to curl a lock of her black hair in her finger.

“Well I’m certainly not one to turn down a pretty slut like you.” Julie was breathless. Being called a slut by this man made her feel so special. “Come on over to my BMW and we can discuss how you can pay me back on the way there.” The sinister tone on ‘pay me back’ didn’t phase her as she giddly grabbed her new clothes and hid the vodka in her purse.

“Like thank you soo much Dennis. You’re a life saver...hic” The hiccup caught her off guard as she almost tumbled to the ground in a drunken stupor. Sure enough though she made it to his car. “I’ve never ridden in anything this new before.” She felt the leather seats in awe. Sitting down in her latex dress was a squeaky situation against the leather. His arm landed on her thigh.

“Don’t worry little slut, you’re in good hands.” As soon as he cranked the engine Julie was enthralled by her own state of arousal. She arched her back to poke out her already massive breasts, and she spread her legs further apart in hopes to invite his hand further in. “Good girl, I see you know how to properly sit around a man.” Hearing the phrase good girl made her heart skip a beat.

“Th-thank you Dennis.” He instantly shot her a stern look.

“Please refer to men as Sir, and tell me where we are going.”

“Sorry Sir. 1435 Cherry Avenue....Sir” Her breathing was short. She had no control in this situation, and that made her happy.

“That’s better slut.” He rammed the car out of the parking lot making Julie gasp. “Now tell me slut how do you expect to pay me for this ride?”

“Oh ummm I have like $10 in my purse Sir, will that be enough?”

“Not even close.” He took his hand off her thigh much to her displeasure.

“Well I have this bottle of vodka Sir.” She grabbed the bottle out of her purse to show him.

“Nope I can get vodka any time I want. You should want to pay me with your body like a good slut.” His rapidly climbing speed down the highway was making her nervous.

“Umm I’m like not sure if I should umm do that.” What little was left of her dignity and sexual reservations began to surface. “And I’m don’t know if I like you calling me a slut....Sir.” Though she didn’t dare not call him Sir.

“Ohh well that’s too bad slut because I saw you masturbate twice in my store, kinda sounds like a slut thing to do to me.” She was completely taken by surprise to find out this man was the owner of Sinful Things. Soon after that the realization of her indecent actions in the store hit her. That’s what a slut would do, so I must be a slut right? Did her being a slut make her have to pay him back with sexual favors? Her mind kept racing back and forth.

“But but but I don’t want to give you a hand job...Sir.”

“Who said anything about a handy, the way I see it you owe me full on raw sex. You know considering you stole that dress and those boots. I should honestly call the cops.” A tear began to form as her heart dropped. She was caught red handed. The thought of the consequences to come flooded her mind as she nervously began to cry. She was supposed to go to college with Sammie or something like that, not go to jail. “Now now now don’t cry. There is an easy solution.” Dennis put his hand back on her thigh.

“The-there is?” Her face was red. She began wiping tears away. Instantly she was yanked forward by the brakes being hit. She was home finally, this nightmare ride was over. The rushed for the door handle and grabbed her things with a firm grip from Dennis’s hand locked onto her arm and pulled her back into the car.

“As I said slut there is an easy way out. So I give you two choices. One I call the cops and tell them where you live and what you stole. Two we go into your room and I give you the best fucking you’ve ever had. I’ll even forget all about that dress and those boots. Deal?” A devilish smile was plastered on his face.

“Umm deal.” She said halfheartedly as intensity and panic of the situation was resurfacing her prewarped mind. “Let me go in first to see if my parents are home ok?” She forced a smile.

“Fine go I’m coming in five minutes regardless so get to it.” He let go of her arm and she hurriedly grabbed the lamp and clothes and ran inside as fast as her boots would let her. Dennis sat in the car and watched her latex clad ass rotate back and forth with each stride. It was a purely erotic display. As soon as the front door was shut he whipped out his phone.

“Hey Carl, it’s me Dennis. That employee of yours that you said was coming showed up today.”

“Yup.”

“Yeah the black haired one.”

“Well I’m about to lock in the programming.”

“Sorry man you can’t just call dibs. You know corporate rules.”

“Yeah I know I know.”

“Well I got the perfect opportunity. She stole a dress today and so I’m leveraging her to have sex or I call the cops.”

“Yeah stole it and some boots.”

“Oh you know they’ll reimburse it.”

“Not that I know of.”

“Yeah yeah she got a lamp.”

“Well anyway, mental changes should be irreversible by tomorrow so be sure the have the final tapes ready for her.”

“Alright it’s time to work, bye, see ya at the next corporate meeting.”

As Julie entered her front door she almost did a 180 to lock the deadbolt and run into her room to hide, but she couldn’t bring herself to disobey him for some reason. The house was almost dead quiet except for a faint squeaking. It almost sounded like it was from her parent’s bedroom. She inched closer to their room and heard without a doubt in her mind her parents fucking each other like crazy. A sharp muffled moan belonging to her mother made her jump and almost lose her balance on the heels of the boots.

“OOOHH HAROLD!!!”

Julie’s face turned crimson at the moan. Her legs also started to have a little trickle of wetness cascade down the side. She backed away to try to go upstairs.

“OOOHHHH HAROLD FUCK MY PUSSY FUCK MY PUSSY!!!”

Every step made Julie more aware of how wet she was. She kept feeling her inner thighs slide together with ease and she took her small steps away from the bedroom and to the stairs.

“I’M JUST A DIRTY CUNT FUCK THIS DIRTY CUNT’S PUSSY, FUCK ME HARDER!!!!”

Julie finally made it to the stairs and tried carefully to go up the hardwood floors in these heels. By the time she got to the top there were drip stains on every other step. The moans of carnal pleasure from her parent’s room had caused her subliminal programming to reaffirm itself within her psyche. When she arrived at her room she tittered over to the window to peek out and saw Dennis hopping out of his BMW. “This is it.” She set down the lamp and other purchases as she took a big gulp of the vodka. She swallowed hard and laid down on her bed. It was just moments later that she heard the front door as Dennis entered the house. Each footstep that she heard on the stairs made her want it more. By the time he entered her room, she was lying down on her back with the bottom of the latex dress rolled up and her legs, still encased in their white boots, spread far apart. She gave him a pleading look of desire as she bit her lip.

“Not yet slut.” He grabbed the lamp and hooked it up on her nightstand while he threw the old lamp there carelessly on the ground. A flick of a switch and the room was engulfed in pink light from the lamp. “Now it’s time slut, turn around now.”

“Yes sir!” She quickly spun her body around with her exposed ass up in the air and her drooling pussy for him to see. He kicked off his shoes and yanked off his pants revealing his cock. Her mouth started to drool too. He climbed onto her bed and she turned around to look at the man about to take her virginity.

“Eyes forward slut, just look at the lamp and let me do all the work.” He gave her ass a firm slap to encourage her.

“Sorry Sir.” She looked ahead and the glowing pink lamp in front of her. She felt him enter her. It was nothing like in her dream. Every sensation she felt was out of this world. Every twitch, every thrust, and every pause was like a gift from heaven. Her breathing became more rapid. Her vision focused on nothing in particular, as the pink light was slowly muting her senses except for touch. Every feeling was pure bliss. At the peak of the raw fucking she was receiving she began to start muttering words.

“I am a slut.”

“I am a slut.”

“I am a slut.“She had no idea where these words came from, but she knew them as unquestionable truths.

“I must always be available to men.”

“I must always be available to men.”

“I must always be available to men.” Each line she muttered a part of her old self was being permanently erased.

“I love being flirty, fun, and dumb.”

“I love being flirty, fun, and dumb.”

“I love being flirty, fun, and dumb.” Every line rewrote her personality from its very foundation leaving nothing of her old self remaining.

“I’m a dumb slut who must always obey men.”

“I’m a dumb slut who must always obey men.”

“I’m a dumb slut who must always obey men.” Her IQ slowly draining more and more with each moment.

“I exist only for men’s pleasure.”

“I exist only for men’s pleasure.”

“I exist only for men’s pleasure.”

CLICK

Julie blinked a couple of times to realize that the pink light just turned off. She looked to see that Dennis had turned it off. Was the sex over? She looked at her pussy to see cum leaking out of it. It was over? It felt so short? She looked at the clock to realize 40 minutes had passed and she still didn’t cum.

“Oh and slut.” Being called a slut instantly made her smile. Dennis put a hand firmly on her shoulder.

“Yes Sir?” She looked up sheepishly.

“You now have permission to cum.” These words rang in her head like a heavenly chorus. Rapture engulfed her body a second later as all the accumulated sexual frustration from the day hit her at once. Her body shook violently as her climax engulfed her entire being. She blacked out from the intensity. Dennis quietly got dressed and grabbed the lamp. He discreetly made his way downstairs into the den. After a minute of planning he decided on the perfect spot for it and hooked it up.

As he was making his way to the front door he heard a muffled voice from the master bedroom. “Harold do you think you would be ok if quit my job. I kind of just want to be a stay at home wife for you.” This caused Dennis to smile. Once outside he got out his phone again.

“Hello this is Dennis from the Oak Grove Sinful Things.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Yup.”

“Well I’m just calling to let you know I have finalized another candidate.”

“Oh I don’t remember her file number, she works at the Oak Grove Generous Portions.”

“Her name is....uhhh I don’t remember. Her trance title was Slut though.”

“Just get in touch with Carl, he knows all the details.”

“Will do, thank you, bye.” He hung up. Dennis knew what fate awaited her. He knew what job she would end up doing. And he knew that she was going to love that job.