The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS INCEST, M/M, MAGIC, SEX BETWEEN MALES, AND A GENIE

GENIE WISHES

CHAPTER 2

The next morning, I woke up, wondering on just how my latest wish will happen. I turned my head to notice a round spot on my wall, the one that was connected to Tyler’s room. Curious, I got up, and went to see what it was.

It was a peephole. I chuckled at that – I guess that’s what the genie must’ve meant when he said this wish was a bit nostalgic: one of his previous wish grantees must’ve asked for a peephole or something.

Then, a noise sounded from behind the wall. I looked to see through the hole, and what I saw made my mouth drop and my dick went hard almost all the way up in mere seconds: Tyler was on his back on his bed, furiously masturbating! His hand was gripping his hard cock, and pumping his fuck stick good and quick, grunting as the muscles on his arm worked on his schlong. His dick squelched in his hand, precum smearing on his member as he wanked off. His balls bounced as he jerked his member off up and down. His other hand gripped his sheet as his arm moved faster, all the while muttering comings-ons to the previous chicks he’s fucked a few months back. Tyler grunted, panted, sweated, and groaned while pleasuring himself, unaware that he had a spectator.

His jerking speed increased, as his moans became louder and frequent until- “FUUUCK!” Four long, white ropes shot out from his cock, letting out short shouts, exclaiming his climax. I nearly came just by watching him shoot off! His hand let go of his softening dick, and he laid there, panting and sweating.

After a few minutes, he wiped himself off with a rag, and got up out of bed, standing while yawning and stretching, giving me a full view of him completely naked. His body was so muscular and athletic! He really was a football quarterback. His skin was smooth, save for the light amount of hair on his arms, legs, and nether regions. Fuck, if I didn’t make the wish myself, I’d be asking, ‘How is that even possible?!’ And his equipment was nicely rounded! His balls were the size of chicken eggs, and I didn’t estimate how big his penis was when he was jerking off, but I can tell it had to be at least 5in soft.

My big brother went to his dresser, which gave me a chance to have an eye full of those perfectly round mounds of his. Oh, his rump is practically flawless, if it weren’t for the pubic hair on his anus, but the rest of his sexy body was more than enough to make up for it. I couldn’t help but reach down and touch myself as I watched my naked sibling stud.

After digging in his drawer for a minute, he fished out what looked like a violet thong. With an approving smile, he lowered the piece and pulled the thong up his legs.Oh my god, that skimpy thong makes his ass and round package oh so irresistible! I just wanted to go in there and lick that bulge all over.

However, at the moment, it’s not going to be me with the hungry tongue.Tyler stood still a little, as I suspected another bj urge has just him. He swore under his breath as he tried to fight off the impulse to suck me off.

I casually got up from my peeping hole, out of my room, down the stairs, and sat down on the couch, leaning back on the cushions a bit, scooting my lower body out ward a little, and spread my legs. “In 3… 2… 1—” I heard his door upstairs swung open, and in marched my reluctantly cum-parched bro, in nothing but that super sexy purple thong.

His face red with fury and embarrassment from having to suck me off, AND his body being on display for me, he hastily got onto his knees, pulled my boxers down, took my already hard cock, and started to suckle it like the glutton he’s came to be. I could hear the faint groans a person might give when he’s eating after being so famished, but I can tell that he hates every second of this.

By now, I take it he’s figured out I’m gay, and have a thing for him, but the heck do I care? I’ve got an accommodating genie upstairs.

I moaned and gasped as he started digging into my crotch. I then placed my hands onto his head, his rocking back and forth as he licked and slurped at all the right spots, looking down on him. Hot damn, he looks like such a sexy slut; desperately sucking dick, while wearing nothing but a ladies’ thong. My older brother is a labored man-whore right now!

“Umf! Oh yeah! Suck it nice and hard, Tyler. Fuck yes, Just like that…” He groaned miserably as he continued to blow me off. He was forced to bob his head back and forth until I unloaded into his mouth and throat. Tyler unwillingly obliged by swallowing my hot spunk. When he finished, he jumped back and glared at me, looking about ready to pounce and maybe try and kill me.

“You ARE a faggot!! And a fucking sick one, you know that?! I’m your fucking brother you sick fucking queer!” I smirked at him.

“I’M queer? I’m not the one standing in nothing but a purple thong and sucking off my brother.” He looked down and blushed heavily, and seethed angrily.

“I… I find them supportive and secure my package. But that’s not the point! You’re not even trying to stop me from sucking you off! It’s your fault we almost got expelled, I know it!” He grabbed my neck and pulled me forward, his face inches from mine. “You better stop making me blow you off, you little faggot. Or I AM going to kill you.” He said very lethally.

I smirked as he held my throat. “I can’t do that. You’re the one getting on your own knees and burying you mouth into my dick. And eventually, Tyler, you’re going to go gay too—” I was cut short when I powerful punch knocked my head to the side.

“Shut your cocky mouth, you fag!” He was about to punch me again before the front door opened. Dad had just came in, and saw this very moment: Tyler completely naked except a violet thong, some cum dribbling from the corners of his mouth, and right hand on my neck and the other in a fist. Dad imploded from the inside; you could tell by the atomic explosion in his eyes.

With his face strained in fierce anger, he only stated a few words. “Office… Now, Tyler… Go to your room, Dennis…”

Even from up in my room, I could hear dad yelling at the top of his lungs at my big brother. If it were me down there, I would’ve cracked like an egg and break down completely. However, with Tyler, he just gets more annoyed than scared at dad’s booming.

Dad ranted at all angles; how he suffered a divorce, raised two sons all on his own, how unnatural and blasphemous homosexuality is and how Tyler was endorsing it in his own home by wearing that purple thong, and how he was an abomination to God for giving oral sex to his own flesh and blood.

For dad to get this furious was not out-of-the-ordinary, but this time, whatever line was left was crossed big time; dad yelled that since Tyler’s behavior has been highly inappropriate, it was high time he was sent to a boot camp. Tyler’s protests and claims of my gayness were dismissed immediately, ignored in fact.

Tyler was then ordered to march upstairs and get that feminine piece of shit off of him while dad was starting on the papers for Tyler’s enrollment for the harshly strict boot camp. I can’t let that happen! Tyler’s mine, dammit!

When midnight finally arrived, I rubbed the lamp and summoned the genie. The genie whirled out and greeted me. “So, how did it go?”

“Honestly, perfectly well, but once again, I screwed up on what I wanted.” The genie blinked, a little intrigued.

“Oh? What do you mean?”

“The wish was fantastic; it was exactly what I asked for. The only thing that went wrong with the wish: he still wants me dead! Especially since he now knows I’m gay, and now knows I have a thing for him! I forgot to add in that he’d be ok with me! God, I’m so stupid!” I said as I spazzed out. The genie gave me a sympathetic look.

“Aw, there there, boy. We all forget things.”

“Yeah, I know. Well onto the wish and fix this rip in the sail...

“I wish that Tyler liked me instead of hating me, and didn’t mind at all if I touch or fondle him—”

“Actually, I think I’ll give you a freebie on that one.” I blinked. Was he giving me a free wish without waiting a day?

“Huh?? Really? Don’t mess with me, man. Wait, hold on, what’s the catch?” The genie chuckled at the question.

“Nothing. I’m just in a generous mood from your attitude towards the drawbacks of your wishes.”

“Um, well yeah. I was the one who screwed up, you’re just giving me EXACTLY what I asked for. So I’m the one who has to be more careful. In the aired media, I’ve gathered that genie wishes can be very tricky; always be specific, leave no loop holes, and spell it out a lot, if not everything.”

“True, but the fact of the matter is that with every wish, there’s a drawback on the wisher’s behalf, and some people blame the genie because we’re the ones with the magic; like we do make bad things happen on purpose, or pump them full of bad luck because its fun to torture them – though I will admit it is amusing to speculate half the time.

“For example, the last man I granted wishes for placed all the blame solely on me when something didn’t go his way. I granted his wishes, but he mostly stomped his foot and yelled and pointed it all at me. And incidentally, your wishes have been similar to his: only he was after his stepson, but he also got a peephole and saw his target naked and eventually having sex with his father while he watched. The only difference here is that you’ve lasted longer after I made the peephole. I won’t tell you what happened when I’ve had enough of his angry stupidity, but it was a ‘FITTING’ ending for him.

“And also, you are one of the very few people who actually look at their own screw ups and take responsibility for them, and acknowledge the genie not just as a servant to give you anything you ask for, but as a compromisable associate.

“To put it shortly, I like you, kid. I think I might just stick around with you for a while. You’re a good and reasonable wisher to please. That’s why I’m giving you a freebie this time. Just this once though” I couldn’t stop smiling sheepishly and chuckling shyly. So the genie clapped his hands together and rubbed them against each other. “Alright, so you want your brother to be nicer and let you feel him up.” The blue genie snapped his fingers, and there was a little spark. “Done. And what will be your wish for tonight?”

I smiled widely; I get to keep Tyler around, AND get to work on dad. “Ok. My dad’s been on a very short fuse since me and Tyler got suspended for giving me a blowjob at school. And seeing Tyler in that thong was just the last straw, and now dad’s filling out Tyler’s form to send him to a strict boot camp.

“So, I wish my dad was becoming attracted (or maybe infatuated with) to Tyler. It’s only a little at first, but as time goes on – say like about… Hm, a couple of days – dad starts to feel both a physical, and romantic crush for Tyler; and as dad starts to like Tyler in THAT way, the same infatuation happens to Tyler, only with him, it’ll be a more quicker process. And if anything sexual goes on between them I want to be able to see it.”

The genie grinned as he started to fade into smoke.

“I do love it when family matters are resolved…”

ROGER’S PoV

At around 11pm, Roger was filling out Tyler’s application to the harsh military school he was sending him.

He had no idea where he went wrong. Sure, he’s been a single father for 10 years, raised both of his sons in the most professional way he could, and with a bit of an iron fist. And now here they are, not only indulging in immoral activities of the homosexual kind, but doing it DURING their school hours AND to each other! They’re kin for God’s sake! How can they do this at all?! It’s in conceivable! And let’s not forget that they were doing it again! And his eldest son was wearing a purple thong! It violates everything that this father stands for, and he will not have it at all! That is why next month, Tyler will be going to the same military school that Roger’s own father had him straightened out. Maybe a year or two of constant drilling and spirit-breaking discipline would teach him a lesson in morality and decency.

In about 2 hours, the man stood up and stretched. His anger has pretty much blown over, and he had calmed down. When he sat back down, he stared at the finished forms – all he had to do now was put them in an envelope, and send them out. However, he was having second thoughts about sending Tyler away.

It was just this one time they were found doing this. Roger remembered how he hated his father for sending him to military school. He loved his two sons, and now he was going to dismiss one of them now for acting on their crazy thoughts and hormones? That DOES seem a little too harsh.

His hand dug into his hair as Roger sighed, feeling a little guilty for putting the boys through his temper. Especially Tyler. “I guess I can cut them some slack. Boys will be boys, after all.” He uttered to himself as he slipped the forms into the shredder. He did still find the thought of two blood relatives having intercourse very strange, but he reckoned it was probably some immature dare or bet between brothers.

With this piece of resolution, Roger shut the light to his home office and made his way through the dark house and into his bigger bedroom. He undressed himself to his under shirt and boxer shorts, and went into his king sized bed, and passed out.

The next morning, the father woke up with a woody tenting his boxers. He groaned aggravatingly before getting up, and taking his shower, and entered his own morning process.

In no time at all, Roger was dressed for work and had eaten his quick breakfast. Before he would leave, though, he would pay his favorite son a little chat. He knocked on Tyler’s door. “Yeah?” A bummed out voice answered. Roger came in and took only one step. He then saw that Tyler was wearing a tight, royal blue speedo.

TYLER’S PoV

“Woop, sorry, son. Didn’t know you just woke up. I just want to tell you something real quick before I take off.”

“Ok, dad. What?” Tyler said in a forlorn attitude.

“I just wanted to say I’m sorry for yelling at you yesterday.” His son blinked with a dumbfounded expression on his face.

“Hu-Huh?”

“Yeah, I’ve been a bit of an ogre to you and your brother, and I apologize. I should’ve remembered, you two are young, what with all your hormones, and being brothers, you two were probably going at some bet or dare, right?” Tyler was blown away; not in a million years did he expect his dad to EVER apologize for… Well, anything!

“I-I ye-eah, dad. Just uh… A stupid bet… That’s why…” Roger smiled and padded his son’s shoulder. “S-So, does this mean I’m NOT going to military school?”

“No, you’re not. After I had a chance to cool off, I decided that was a bit too harsh.” He checked his watch and winced. “Damn, I’m running late. Ok, so I’m taking you and Dennis off of your restriction for the week. Just keep that stuff OUT of school for me, ok?” He asked with a fatherly grin.

“Uuuhhh… Sure. Yeah—”

“Great! I’ll be back late tonight. Tell your brother for me, all right? Bye!” With that, Roger left Tyler’s room, went downstairs, and drove off in his SUV. While driving, he had to admit it: Tyler looked good in that tight speedo …

As shocked as Tyler was about what just happened, his mouth became excruciatingly dry and thirsty again and his arms and legs were tingling wildly. “Fuck, not again!” He groaned as he hastened into Dennis’s room, went to his bed, ripped the covers right off of his waking brother, pulled that cock out of his shorts, and fulfilled that annoying craving.

Dennis moaned as he sat back and enjoyed the best morning pick-me-ups one guy could get! “Oh fuck, yes, that’s good…” He said lowly.

The older brother blew his little brother until he swallowed every drop of cum he had. Afterwards, Tyler grumbled as he put Dennis’s member away, got up, and turned to leave. “Oh yeah, we’re both off the hook for the week. Dad’s all cool all of a sudden.” With that, Tyler left Dennis to his morning afterglow.

DENNIS PoV

I grinned when Tyler left. Sweet! This wish worked better than I thought! Now I don’t need to waste a wish to get us un-grounded.

I grinned as I remembered my freebie wish the genie was so awesome to give me. I got out of bed, and went downstairs. Tyler was making himself some breakfast – bacon and eggs. I looked down and felt a stirring in my shorts when I saw both of his firm ass cheeks was packed into a tight blue speedo. Fuck, that’s hot. I came up behind him, and just grabbed his butt.

When I realized I just groped his rump, I realized that there wasn’t even a grunt or a look of disgust. He just turned to me and wished me a good morning. “Morning, Tyler.” I grabbed his asscheeks with both hands and started to squeeze and knead them through the spandex he was wearing. I could already feel myself getting hard from being allowed to grope him, and not get nailed in the head for it!

“Someone’s having fun this morning.” He remarked with a smirk. I shuddered in bliss from that sexy smirk. Out of sheer impulse, I gave his butt a hard spank. “Ow!” I jerked my hands back, fearing that he’ll hit me. Alas, he just rubbed the cheek that I spanked. “Not so hard, man. Jeez.” I breathed a sigh of relief as he got back to making his bacon and eggs. I wonder how bold he’ll allow me to get…

Taking a breath, I reached down, and grabbed his bulge.

Nothing! He just kept busy while giving a chuckle. “Hey. That kinda feels good. Rub it some, would ya?” Rub it?! Was he serious?! I can’t believe it! He actually wants me to rub his junk?? An impatient look on his face told me this was not a slip of the tongue. “C’mon, Dennis. You already got your hand down there. Just rub it.” It’s like he’s ushering me to finish my homework!

My hand then started to lightly squeeze, knead, and brushed my palm firmly on his package. He grinned as he moved his hips to rub his stuff more firmly into my hand. “Ooh yeah, now that’s good.” As I squeezed his bulged with my fingers, I felt him starting to get hard. “You know, you’re not bad, Dennis.”

7 more minutes of this, and I stopped rubbing his package in time from him to turn around and face me. I looked down to see a tube along his right hip. “Now since you got me all hard, I want you to do something about it.” My jaw dropped. I wasn’t expecting him to be THAT casual about my touching him like this!

“I- um- gah- what do you want me to do?” My brother soon got himself a glass of orange juice, and sat down at the table with his breakfast.

“Use your imagination, man. I had to suck you off a bunch of times, and I didn’t get to shoot my wad once. Not that I’m saying I liked it, but you got to shoot your cum at my expense. Now it’s my turn.” I gulped as I stood there – he makes a good point. Tyler took a bite, and then looked at me. “Why’re just standing there? It ain’t gonna jerk itself off.” He demanded with a mouthful of toast.

I just pulled up a chair and sat next to him. Deftly, I pulled his speedo down and let his fat, hard cock out of his bush-filled swimsuit. Fuck, his tool’s big! It’s gotta be at least two times bigger than with it soft! I wrapped my hand around his shaft, and started to stroke it.

Tyler casually ate his food while I gave him an under-the-table handjob. Now and then, he told me to hold it tighter, and move faster. As I wanked him off, neither of our rods softened for one second! Finally I’m giving my brother a handjob. And what’s more, HE’S the one who practically told me to do so! Fuck, this is so hot!

As I pumped his cock, he wasn’t even moaning – as if he was too macho to show that he was liking this; his shaft said that for him, what with all the precum his mushroom head was drooling.

“Faster, man. I’m getting close.” He instructed when he was done with breakfast. I nodded and worked his cock over with my arm. Tyler started to huff and swore as I kept it up, jerking his precum-slick member off. He hissed and groaned as he started rolling his hips into my hand, inhaling sharply as I jerked him off at a quick and borderline relentless pace. “Fuck man… !”

He panted and gripped the table as his muscles tensed up. “Fuuuuucccck!” Tyler yelled in pleasure as his dick swelled and pulsated in my hand, and painted the table’s underside with his cum. His face was red from the blood rushing to his head. Tyler laid back in his chair while I tucked his softening wang back into his speedo. “Ah yeah, that was great. Thanks man.”

“Anytime.” He smirked at me.

“Careful what you say, kid.” My brother then got up from his seat to put his dishes into the sink. I then saw his body tense up on the spot. He groaned and swore under his breath. I just grinned, knowing what his deal was.

“I got ‘cha covered right here, Tyler.” I said as I took my hard 6in dick out of my boxers.

ROGER’S PoV

Roger was filing papers on a case he had just concluded; he was a lawyer. For the most part, he was damn good at his job, and today was hardly any different. However, there was one small difference; he could hardly take his mind off of Tyler.

Just seeing his older son in that speedo this morning was... Invigorating. It’s been a while since Roger bothered looking for any good looking chicks with ample breasts, and Tyler was looking mighty fine in that skimpy swimsuit.

Roger put his head on his fist, and daydreamed about that young stud. He pictured Tyler in speedos in different colors – red, orange, yellow, green, purple, black, white, gold, silver, maybe pink? A dumb smile spread across is lips as he played out his son jogging in a speedo on the beach. Boy, was he glad he pushed Tyler to sign up to be the football quarterback. All those natural, hard muscles tensing and bouncing only a little with each step on the sand, the sun outlining his slightly sweaty physique, his spunky and cocky attitude, and that tightly packed, rounded, bulging-

Roger blinked and jerked his head a little. This is his SON he’s thinking about in an erotic beach fantasy. Besides that, they’re both straight. The thought is entirely absurd. Still… He wouldn’t mind seeing Tyler almost naked more often…

DENNIS’S PoV

All through the day, I felt up and fondled my brother in all the pervy ways I liked. It’s around late 11pm now. This wish was fabulous! I get to frisk Tyler in his personal areas, and he hardly even cares! He even lets me lick him from time to time – though, peeling his body hairs off of my tongue is a bit of a turn off for me.

“Hey kid, I’m taking the last root beer.” He called out, pulling out a cold glass.

“Hey! Tyler! That’s mine! You drank all of yours!”

“Well, that’s life, runt.” He smirked as he twisted the top off and took a swig. Bastard, nicer or not, he’s still being a jerk, though tolerable he may be now. “Go pull rope.”

I just laid back on the couch, irritated now. “Suck my balls, Tyler.” Jackass. I better teach him a lesson with my next wi- “Huh??” Tyler had got to between my legs, pulled my boxers all the way off this time, and lifted one of my balls with his tongue! Tyler’s tongue slurped and lapped at my loose sack, and was bouncing my nuts that way! He was licking my balls! Fuck, I’m already getting hard already.

“I already suck you off, so heck, man.” He said before licking my orbs again.

As much as I would’ve liked to make him lick me some more, I saw dad’s SUV lights through the curtains! “T-Tyler! STOP, dad’s home!” He immediately stopped licking my balls, and got up, looking bewildered. I pulled up my boxers and switched on the TV while Tyler slumped down on the couch just as dad walked in.

“I’m home, boys!” He announced. I smiled up at my dad; he looks like he’s in a better mood than… Ever. He’s always so stern and uptight. His infatuation with Tyler must be sinking in, because he was beaming when he looked at my brother lying right next to me. “You two behaved now?”

“Yes, dad.” Tyler said, giving me a threatening look, which I understood right away.

“Yeah! Tyler was so good to me today,” My brother gave me a stern and nasty glare, “He’s made my favorite lunch and dinner!” Tyler blinked at me, and I gave him a wink.

“Really? That’s a first. Glad to see my boys shaping up.” He ruffled my head, and gave Tyler’s cheek a gentle and loving stroke with his hand. I grinned as I saw a pink glow appear on my brother’s face. Dad gave him a kiss on top of his head, and went to put his briefcase in his office.

Tyler turned to me and mouthed ‘Thank you’ to me. I mouthed ‘You’re welcome’; I intend to help him and dad get intimately closer when I can. Dad came back in and sat next to us. Tyler sat up, soon engaging in a riveting conversation with our dad.

As they talked, the mood in the room got more and more friendlier. I felt a little left out, but I know if I try to step into the conversation, it won’t exactly take. Oh, snap! And it’s midnight!

I got up and stretched. “Well, I’m going to bed, dad, Tyler.”

“Night.” Tyler said, not taking his eyes off of our dad at all.

“G’night, Dennis.” At least dad bothered to look. But I didn’t mind; the look of dumb admiration from dad looking at Tyler, and vice versa told me things were going as planned.

I was in my room, and went to rub the lamp. The familiar blue magic and smoke channeled from the lamp, and the genie was summoned, greeting me with a smile, which I was too happy to return.

“Hello again, kid. How was the freebie and the wish?”

“Excellent! Way better than I expected! It’s all going great!” The genie grinned in rejoice.

“Very glad to hear my services have been satisfactory. Anything in mind tonight?” I nodded.

“Yes, I do.

“I wish I can control the body shape, mass, and functions of whoever I want, just by wanting it.”

The blue genie quirked his left brow. “That’s a tad unrealistic.”

“Oh… Ok.”

“But is possible with limits.” I looked back up with him grinning.

“Really??” I asked eagerly, “So what’s the catch?” He smiled and then continued.

“First off, I can’t just give you that kind of power DIRECTLY to you; that’s another rule: it’s not a good idea to turn humans into super-beings.”

“Hey now! What about in Walt Disney’s Aladdin where Jafar’s second wish was to be a sorcerer, and then his third wish to be genie?” I asked with a challenging brow. He simply smirked and shook his head, chuckling.

“Kid. That’s a movie. Nonetheless, your wish is my command…”

I smiled wide and nodded. “Sounds awesome! Thanks!” The genie grinned as he began to wisp away.