The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

GENIE WISHES

CHAPTER 4

BY: You Wish!

So the genie’ll grant wishes to ANYBODY? That’s a bit weird, and unorthodox for the usual genie, but then again, so is granting more than 3 wishes for one person. Truth be told, my next wish WAS going to be for dad to start liking me the same way he’s being attracted to Tyler, but I wanted to make him submissive towards me.

I wonder if the BUILD YOUR HOUSEMATES can help me.

So I got up and went to my laptop, opened it, turned it on, and loaded up the BYH program. I clicked onto dad’s image and looked to see if I could make him a subby.

… Nnno, doesn’t look like it. Damn!

Well, I’m already on BYH, I might was well tweak a few things.

First off, I think I should improve myself a little; I’ve always had a normal, Joe-Average body and I never had a problem with it, but hey, if I’m editing dad’s and Tyler’s image, I guess I can put a little more meat on my bones, you know? So I redid my body to give myself some good definition, semi-athletic.

After I clicked the SAVE CHANGES on my avi, I looked and lifted my shirt up to watch a subtle set of abs start to rise on my belly. I felt my own skin tighten a little as the changes took place all on my body. Not my much though, I’m quite happy with my figure, really.

Now over to dad. I made his cock bigger by a few inches, and also, I moved the arrow to his libido level. It was half full. I snickered as I clicked the [+] icon. I raised the bars until it was just a quarter empty.

And now for Tyler… Click. Tyler is now a fellow homo. NO PUSSY FOR YU!

Also I figure that dad is going to fuck either of us soon at this point. So I turned the image around, and clicked on the BUTTOCKS section. It zoomed in on my brother’s shapely ass to what I wanted. Ohhh, even his virtual butt is hot enough to get me going. Boner aside, I then adjusted the figure’s sphincter and anal muscles to loosen up, but not too much so it’ll still feel tight, but won’t hurt as bad. For good measure, I went back into my figure and did the same for my ass.

SAVE. The BYH closed up, and I shut down my laptop. Afterwards, I stood up, and immediately felt something weird up my butt. “What the...” I slipped my hand into my boxers and felt around my asshole, pushing a finger in.

Hey! It worked! I fingered myself before, and it’s a little easier now. Satisfied with my newly flexible ass, I climbed into bed, giggling to myself as I looked forward to another touchy-gropey day with the best big brother in the world…

3RD PoV

“Hh-mmmhh…” Tyler’s had scratched his six-pack as he slept, lost in dreamland. He was beginning a most adult dream in his slumber. Tyler groaned in his sleep as he subconsciously rubbed his crotch against his mattress.

“Oh yeah, dad… Spank me hard… Oh yeeeeeesss! Slap my ass harder… Harder… Oh yes… !” He moved his pelvis more firmly against his sheets. “Oh, daddy… Yeah, your tongue feels so good there… !” Tyler moaned more and more in his sleep, begging Roger in his dream to tantalize him more. He groaned and sleep-begged until his body spasmed, and a dark spot blotched into the swimwear. Tyler panted and slept on with a look of dumb satisfaction on his face, “Oh, I love you, daddy…”

Hours later, Tyler woke up, feeling a woody down south. He smiled as he took the covers off of him, and peeled down his speedo.

-Knock knock knock-

He jumped when his closed door received three knocks. “Ty, sweetie? I’m taking off now.” It’s dad! On instinct for the situation, Tyler pulled his covers over him, and closed his eyes, feigning sleep. The door knocked again before gently opening.

Roger looked and smiled lovingly as he saw his boy sleeping “Aw…” He kept his voice down. “Little sleepy head.” He stepped lightly towards his older son, and gave the teen’s cheek an affectionate kiss. Little did the father know his kiss made Tyler’s cheeks on fire.

The father then went out of his room, and then went into his other little angel’s room. He opened the door and quietly came into Dennis’s room.

Just as he came the bed, the younger son stirred and blinked awake. “Morning dad…”

“Oh, didn’t mean to wake you son.”

“Mmm…” Roger kneeled next to Dennis’s bedside, stroking his son with his hand.

“I’m sorry for yelling at you last night, I don’t know what came over me.” Dennis was still half asleep, so he wasn’t all together shocked by his father’s first ever apology to him.

“It’s ok, dad…” Roger smiled adoringly at him.

“Ok, Denny. Just wanted to give you a kiss before I go.” His head then leaned in, and pressed his lips against Dennis’s.

Just feeling his offspring’s soft, young lips against his was enough to make the older man turned on. His lips lapped with Dennis’s, making the waking boy very aroused, and waken up as his dad’s mouth softly kissed his mouth. Letting the his libido do the talking, Roger pressed in a bit further, his tongue slipping out a little and lick Dennis’s lips before very gently forcing into his mouth.

Dennis is now awake. His heart was beating hard as a very accurate moment from his fantasies was taking place right now! His dick was so damn hard as his dad very smoothly French kissed him. The son moaned longingly as the kiss became deeper and more sensual. Dennis remembered that he didn’t know the first thing about kissing other than the infamous peck, but Roger was so good at this that it was more than enough to make up for his inexperience!

His tongue rubbed with the other for a few more minutes before Roger slowly pulled his head back, and gave his son’s lips one last smooch. “Be good now, Denny.” He said while lightly ruffling his son’s hair, stood up, and exited his younger son’s bedroom, ignoring the large boner on his right thigh, as if the Casanova-like kiss didn’t even happen.

Meanwhile, after Roger had left, Tyler came down stairs, completely nude except for a green g-string, which was threatening to burst due to his semi-erection from his father’s prior presence. Dennis followed soon after, getting a literal insta-boner when he saw his brother in that g-string. He smiled and went downstairs. He flopped onto the couch before Tyler could.

Before anything else, Dennis’s tent soon lost its boxers tarp and was soon compensated right for the older brother’s mouth. The kid gasped and moaned out loud as the almost too sudden mouth trap closed in on his cock. “F-Fuck TyLER!” He moaned out loud as his brother’s head dipped up and down on his lap, letting out quiet, hungry groans as his tongue and cheeks worked that shaft.

It was too much too fast for Dennis, because his balls were already going up and shot a smaller than normal load into Tyler’s thirsty throat. He swallowed before raising his head up to look at Dennis.

“Guh-Good morning to you too, Ty.” Tyler chuckled. But then, inhaled-gasped a little. His head then went back down and desperately took his brother’s already soft dick into his mouth again, making Dennis moan out. “T-Tyler! Unh... I can’t shoot twice in a row...!” Apparently, Tyler’s mouth didn’t care. His tongue pressed and twirled around the spent member. Tyler slurped and sucked on the limb dick for almost twenty minutes before the stimulation took its toll in speeding up Dennis’s recovery. Dennis sighed and moaned as all the oral attention finally got to be not annoying and more awesome. Frankly, he was more concerned about Tyler’s sake; he didn’t know if these urges made him crazy until he tasted cum or not. Lucky for that, as long Tyler’s sucking on his little brother’s wang, the wish is appeased.

Soon, Dennis was back to full hardness again. Tyler continued to suck on that cock until it shot another small load. He grumbled at the short loads he did. Both boys chuckled as Tyler sat up next to his brother.

ROGER’S WORK PLACE

Roger had just entered the men’s room, and entered a cubicle. He unzipped himself, and sat down, his thick hammer springing right up. With his eyes closed, he wrapped his hand around his hard meatlog. All day, he’s been thinking about his boys. Tyler, with his sexy speedos and such. And then his other little boy, Dennis; while Tyler was a hot, beefy jockie, Dennis’s body could be described as ‘yummy’—he had a slight definition, normal proportioned tone all over his body, had a sort of handsome quality that gave him a charming feel on him, which was a cute feature that Tyler didn’t have thanks to his many moments of negligence he acted on when he reached age 14. Oh, both his kids were great! He just wants to snuggle with them all day.

“Mmmmmm...” Roger licked his lips as he imagined Tyler and Dennis in his mind. They were both completely naked, pressing their bodies against each other, making out deeply, Tyler’s hands firmly on Dennis’s buttcheeks. It was a little difficult to imagine Dennis in the nude, entirely because Roger hasn’t seen him in anything less than his boxers.

Anyway, Dennis was on his knees, taking one of Tyler’s balls into his mouth. Tyler lolled his head back, his hands on his brother’s head while Dennis licked both nuts, and taking the other one into his mouth.

Roger’s hand moved up and down on his cock, loving the visions that danced in his mind.

Dennis was lying on his back. Tyler crawled to behind his little brother’s behind, and pressed his face between the younger male’s mounds. Tyler slipped his tongue out and began licking the bottom of Dennis’s balls, and deeply licked the crevice of his rump. “Oh yeah, French Kiss that ass.” Roger mumbled. In his imagination, Tyler did as he was told, and pressed his lips to Dennis’s pucker. His lips slowly rubbed and massaged the tight, pink bud as his tongue licked and swerved on his asshole, slurping his little brother’s virgin asshole.

Roger moaned as his hand pumped up and down, not even listening for anyone who might’ve came into the bathroom.

Tyler was sitting on a couch, with his arms resting on the top ridges on the couch. Dennis was sitting on his nude brother’s lap, him also naked. He was tweaking, and rolling Tyler’s nipples. Both of the brothers’ cocks rubbed against each other, both being moved by an invisible hand. Precum oozed from both dicks, making the hand-free frotting all the more eventful. The younger brother rubbed and pinched Tyler’s nipples harder, rubbing them more and more firmly.

Roger cooed before he threw his head back, his hand almost slamming onto the side of the cubicle, and whimpered loud that might as well be mistaken by a howl as his thick, hard hammer swelled and spurted several long ropes of hot, white cum. His cock sprayed and painted the door to the stall he was in, laying out a total of four long white streaks on in front of him, his fluids slowly dribbling down the door.

He panted as he took a moment to rest, enjoying the unfortunately limited-timed afterglow. Gathering himself, Roger wiped the cum off of the door with a piece of toilet paper, dropping it into the toilet, and flushing before pulling up his trousers, zipping, and then coming back out.

When Roger came out from the bathroom, pretty much half of the other employees where staring at him. ‘Dammit, I knew I should have waited for later…’

DENNIS PoV

This whole day’s been crazy. Tyler’s been sucking me off more than normal. This wish is getting old; I’m gonna undo it right when midnight comes.

Tyler raised his head, huffing from just finishing giving me head, again. “Jeez, I don’t know what’s going on with me, Dennis. I just keep like, craving your cock all the time.”

“Heh, maybe you’re more of a fag than you thought.” He chuckled as he laid back, which was a bit of a relief to me – before I got the lamp, I would’ve NEVER gotten away with saying that to Tyler.

“Now where would you get THAT idea?” I smiled as I got up, and tugged at green g-string he was wearing with my finger.

“I think I have a good guess.” He smiled at me.

“You know, I’ve been sucking you off all week, but I don’t think you’ve ever given me head.” I looked at him, taken aback by this; I’ve never given a blowjob in my life. I thought about practicing with a dildo, but I never had the courage to walk into a LOVERS store. “So don’t you think it’s only fair to—”

The door opened. I looked and jumped back when dad entered the house. He looked and smiled at us. “Hey, boys.”

“Hi, dad!” Tyler said, looking enthusiastic to see him.

“Hey, dad.” Dad yawned a little as he came over to us. He ruffled both our heads as he kissed us both on the lips. The red blush on mine and Tyler’s face was mutual.

“I’m a little tired, sweeties. I’m just going to go up to bed.”

Dad’s going to bed? This early? It’s only a quarter after 9. That’s weird. “Um… Ok… Good night dad.”

“Night, dad!”

“Good night, boys…” I dunno… Something’s off…

ROGER’S PoV

When Roger reached the top of the stairs, he went to his room and closed his door. He sighed sadly and slumped onto his bed. He stayed silent as he sat in the dark, looking at his shoes.

“… How am I going to explain to them that I’ve been laid off…”

DENNIS’S PoV

12:00, and my hand is rubbing the lamp. The blue smoke once again fused out, and the genie appeared, him smiling at me in a dumb and innocent way. “Oh, don’t look so nonchalant, man.” He smirked at me.

“Yeah yeah, I’m terrible aren’t I?”

“Nah, you’re all right.” He chuckled before we got to business.

“Alright, so make it quick, would ya? You caught me in the middle of my nap!” He said crankily

“Oh jeez, really? I’m sorry. I just would like to cancel the random BJ wish on Tyler. Can I do that?” He nodded.

“It’s been enough days, so yes.”

“Ok, I wish that Tyler will not have any more uncontrollable urges to suck my dick.”

“You got it. And I was kidding about the siesta.” He said with a quick chuckle and grin before he vaporized back into the lamp.

* * *

Today was a bit average. Dad took off to work, and I pretty much spent most of the day cuddling with Tyler; to my pleasant surprise, he was naked today. This gave me all the opportunity I wanted to feel him up. What’s better, he actually seemed to like it.

At the same time that dad usually got home, dad had actually came home earlier than usual. That’s another thing, just like yesterday, he seemed a bit down.

“Hey dad, is everything ok?” He looked and gave me a smile.

“Yes son. Work has been . . . Stressful lately.” Then he bent low and kissed my lips.

Well, if work as been bothering him, I know just what’ll cheer him up…

When midnight came, I summoned the genie. As usual, the flood of blue mist and magic cascaded from the lamp’s spout, and solidified in order for the genie to take form. “Hi, Genie.” I greeted casually.

“Hey kid. Got a wish ready? I imagine this day must’ve been boring from having to use the previous wish to cancel it out.”

“Oh yeah!

“I wish Tyler was a total slut and hornier than ever. A subby, curvy, man-loving trap. Oh, and also for dad not to mind if he ever gets intimate with me.” Avoid that pothole now. The blue genie giggled after I was done.

“Hehehe, I got a good image in mind for this one… But I have to say, its a bit of a leap for you if you ask me.” I looked at him curiously.

“What do you mean by that?”

“Your previous wishes have been slightly stagnant, yet it delivered in a way that satisfied what you had in mind. Now you’ve just gone straightforward on a significant change, well, besides your second wish, which was for your brother to have urges to suck you off.” I shrugged.

“Well, I WAS going to have my dad have a thing for me, but I wanted him to be subby. But after a while, I thought about it, and the image of Tyler being all slutty was a better thought.” The genie gave me a ‘whatever’ look.

“Mhm. In other words, you’re chastising your big brother because he usurped a wish the other night.” I chuckled embarrassingly while scratching my head. “And there’s another thing I was curious about.” I looked back up at the blue genie.

“Ok, what?”

“During the whole thing, I sort of assumed you’re just fixated on your brother. But now that I think about it, you also want to have at your father too. Is that right?” I blushed.

“Yeah. My brother’s hot, but I’ve also had eyes for my dad, but with him, I was more scared to fantasize about me and him because before, he was fierce…” The genie laughed.

“Alright, I understand. One more thing. Now that you’re more able to work on your father, why not make a wish on him?”

“Most of my wishes were to see exactly what I could get away with. So wouldn’t any wishes I made to my dad have the same result as it did with Tyler?” The genie nodded.

“Pretty much.”

“Besides, I pretty much had my heart set on tonight’s wish.” He smiled and began to wisp away.

“Alright then.”

TYLER’S PoV

The alarm clock on Tyler’s bedside rang off; he’s set it so that he could see his dad off before he went to work. His hand went to the alarm clock, and switched it off. Tyler had then gotten up from bed and yawned.

His body has gone through a noticeable change. Tyler’s athletic build was gone – he was toned in form, but no longer had the nice, sizeable muscles he had worked hard to achieve for sports. For the most part, his body was smooth and slender. He wasn’t “Skinny”, but had a lithe body to him. His hips were slightly wider than normal, but overall, he has been given a body of a femboi.

Slipping on a cute pink, lady’s panty, Tyler than slunk his new self out of his room, hips swaying seductively, and that was just from walking.

When he came to the top of the stairs, he didn’t see his father in the living room – at this time of morning, Roger is usually making a quick breakfast. He pouted as he crossed his arms before looking to the side and seeing that his father’s bedroom door was still closed – Roger usually doesn’t bother to close his door when he goes to work.

Curious, Tyler approached the door, and gently turned the knob, and slowly opened the door.

His heart pounded as he saw his father’s bare back on the side of the bed. Tyler knew he wore those tacky, baggy, plaid boxer shorts, but he still loved the rare opportunity of seeing his dad in the nicely casual.

However, something was distracting. Roger was on the side of his bed, rubbing the back of his neck, looking like he was distraught.

Carefully, Tyler stepped into the master bedroom. “… Um, dad?” The man looked up and turned his head to his older son.

“Oh. Good morning, son.” Tyler came to the bed, and smoothly treaded onto the large king-sized, his torso curved like a low-prowling kitty-cat. Roger didn’t notice how slutty Tyler was being, but let Tyler come over nonetheless. The younger man came behind his father, and put his hand on his shoulders.

“You look distracted, dad. What’s the matter? And how come you’re not going to work?” Roger sighed as he put his hand on Tyler’s hand that was on his left shoulder.

“I’m not going to lie to you, son. I’ve been fired from my job as of yesterday.” Tyler gasped softly at the bad news.

“That’s awful, daddy,” Tyler nuzzled his dad’s neck, giving it a little nibble. “What happened?”

“I was masturbating on the job,” Roger said, as if it was any OTHER reason, unaware that it was making his offspring blush right now, “I pleasured myself in the bathroom and I wasn’t quiet. Just about everyone on my floor heard me. And about an hour before I got off from work, my boss took me aside and told me that what I did was highly unethical and unprofessional. So I cleared my desk and I was gone.”

Taking the initiative to make his father feel better, Tyler’s now tender and dainty hands started to firmly knead Roger’s shoulders. Roger closed his eyes as a pleasant look started to bloom onto his sad face. “I’m so sorry, daddy…” Tyler said in his newer, softer voice, muttering quietly in his father’s ear, “I can’t help but feel responsible for this…”

Roger’s face was easing at a quick rate. “I think that makes two of us, son…” He muttered in a barely audible tone.

“What, daddy?” Tyler said, giving his dad’s shoulder’s more massaging.

“Nothing, Tyler…” Roger’s head rolled from one side to another, his facial features now relaxed and at ease. He sighed the crotch of his boxers stirred slightly.

“Dang, daddy… You feel sso tensse…” Tyler said as his voice began to lisp only a little. While he worked, Roger’s shoulders slanted down. Meanwhile, a steady tent was starting to rise in Roger’s lap, all the while a smile was slowly dawning on Roger’s mouth.

“Mmm… That feels good, Tyler…” Tyler smiled as he neared his mouth on his father’s thick neck, and laying low, smacking smooches. Those kisses made a little twitch in Roger’s shorts. “Ooh, don’t stop that, son; that’s just where your mother kissed me.” Tyler was more than happy to oblige his father. His lips lapped and kissed right at that spot, pressing an old button on Roger’s libido. “Oh, yeahhhhh…” His right leg then began to pump up and down, jumping and bounding on the spot. “Exactly like that…”

By now, Roger was pitching a long, huge tent, unaware to his loving elder boy. However, Tyler DID take notice of his dad jiggling his leg. He giggled and continued to kiss his neck. “You’re ssuch a cute doggy, daddy…” He muttered as he massaged his dad’s shoulders, “You’re a big dog, daddy…” Roger was REALLY becoming randy; this was just how his ex-wife would seduce him, before he Dennis and Tyler was conceived, and he became a strict, low brow stiff.

“Mmm…” Roger felt himself growl, just like he did all those years ago, “I’ma prize-winning rottweiler.” He mumbled, his leg getting more quicker, him huffing as the round summit of his shorts became damp with a dab of precum. Oh, it’s been so long since he’s been this hot.

This inspired Tyler’s inner-go-outer slut. “You ARE a big, heavy, rottweiler… I am a hot little cocker spaniel in heat…” He then nibbled deftly onto Roger’s right ear. “You’ve been through sso much, daddy…

“I want you to usse me, daddy…” Roger’s eyes were closed, a very hungry look on his face. “It’s not fair for me to pay sso much attention to Denny, and you having to ssee it. And then you’re fired for no reason at all…” Another hungry growl rumbled in Roger’s chest. “I want to do everything and anything for you, Rottweiler.” A wide grin spread on Roger’s lips.

“Lay on the bed.”

Tyler smiled happily as he backed away, and eagerly lay himself down, his own dick already hard and throbbing out of that pink panty, his balls nestled in the soft fabric, while Roger put his thumbs under the band of his boxers. The father then stood up, his hands pushing his large shorts down. Tyler gave a soft gasp when he looked at his papa’s ass. Those mounds were thick, large and round, perfectly sized for his Greek-sculpted body. Roger turned his head and gave a smirk at his son, as he flexed his heavy hams before slapping himself on the right cheek.

Before stating though, Roger walked over to the closet, giving Tyler a few minutes to look at his saucy backside. The man reached up and took a small and dusty box. He blew on the surface before opening the box and taking out a long-missed object.

His fingers picked up a thick, black dog collar with 8 shiny, metal spikes all around, with a metal, round tag that had the name ‘SPIKE’ engraved on one side, and ‘ROTTWEILER’ engraved on the other side. The collar looked as if it was new, which made sense that it’s only been put on about 4 times, and then stored away ever since. It was a kinky piece he bought when he and his ex-wife was still together.

Luckily, it was long enough to fit comfortably yet snug around his neck. Roger walked back towards the bed after he put on the collar, climbing onto the bed, propping above his son. He growled ferally as his large, buff body hovered over the slender femboi. Tyler giggled as his hand took the dangling tag, reading the name.

“Sspike, huh? I… Hope you know a bunch of cute trickss…” Roger felt a little nostalgic at this old role-play he used to do with his ex-wife. “Sspeak, boy!” Roger grinned before he took a deep breath.

“WOOF! WOOF!” Roger barked, sounding like a real dog. Tyler giggled and laughed before talking again.

“Shake, boy.” He looked and laughed as his dad wriggled his butt left and right. Roger than took his tongue and gave his son’s face a wide lick. Now, this was the part that Roger’s ex-wife hated; licking her totally disgusted her, which helped in killing Roger’s fun side at the time. Lucky for him though, Tyler was a dog lover. “Hehehehe! That tickless, Sspike!”

Tyler writhed underneath his stud father, laughing as Roger licked his face all over. He kept licking his older son, moving his head down his offspring’s neck, still waving his ass side to side. The hair on Roger’s chest and belly traced and tickled the perfect, smooth complexion on Tyler’s slender body. Roger dug his mouth into his son’s underarm, causing Tyler to squeal in laughter as he received many slopping licks. Tyler giggled and laughed nonstop as his hunk of a dad moved to his other armpit, slurping the hairless flesh.

Roger scoffed hungrily as he licked all over his son’s flat chest, and then to his smooth belly. The whole time Roger was licking him, Tyler was rock hard. Tyler’s member was a dwarf compared to Roger’s throbbing monster.

When Roger had finished licking Tyler’s tummy, his mouth then went to his son’s crotch. He started wolfing on his son’s cradled package. Tyler loved how his pop didn’t seem to mind his slutty clothing, but he was also reeling as his daddy lapped wildly as his nuts. Tyler looked down as he watched Roger still wagging his ass, and now he was taking his son’s panty with his teeth, and growled like a dog while tugging it off of him. Tyler lifted his girly hips to let the skimpy undies slip from him.

When the panties were off, Roger propped up above his son again, Tyler panting as he quieted down from his laughing. He smiled playfully as his dad’s tongue hung out. “Rollover, Sspike.”

Surprisingly, the large dad took hold of both of Tyler’s lithe torso, and flipped his slutty body over onto his front. Roger smirked as he looked at his son’s smooth back. “Dogging around aside, Tyler,” He said as he held himself up, standing on his knees. “I believe I DO need to discipline you.” Tyler’s head turned around, looking at him as he felt his father’s hand forced him to stay down.

“First, look at yourself. I don’t know what happened, but your football-kicking body is gone; not that I’m complaining, I’m REALLY loving the slutboy look. But mostly, the other night, I told you to not blow your brother. You disobeyed me. So now, I’ll just have to give my son a spanking.”

Tyler quivered at that. Roger gave his sons spankings when they were little, and they hurt, for Roger was never gentle. Regardless, he laid there as Roger raised his hand, and then dropped down on Tyler’s ass.

SPANK!

Tyler’s butt cheeks jiggled when that hand slammed onto those hams. Surprisingly enough, though Tyler let out a grunt, he found that a spanking felt very good. Roger then put his hand back up.

SLAP!

“Ahh!” Tyler’s back strained as he gripped the pillow he was resting on.

SMACK!

“Oh daddy!” He squealed as the stinging spanks served as a major turn on.

SPANK!

Roger began to firmly rub his hand in fast and circular motions in order to get rid of the sharp pain quicker before spanking Tyler again.

SLAP! Rub rub rub rub rub.

Tyler shouted in ecstasy as he could feel himself climax just from getting the spanking, but he was still horny enough to recover in a few seconds. The rough rubbing made the sting go away while still leaving the heat and buzz resonating on his butt.

SMACK! Rub rub rub rub rub.

“Oh daddy! Sspank me hard!”

SPANK! Rub rub rub rub rub.

Tyler was reeling, adoring the fact that he was living out the exact dream he had just the other night. “Slap my ass harder!”

SLAP!

“YeaaH! Oh Yeah!”

SMACK! Rub rub rub. SPANK! Rub rub rub. SLAP! Rub rub rub.

Tyler was screaming in excitement. Roger ended the spanking when Tyler’s butt radiated a pleasantly pink glow. Tyler’s eyes were fluttering as he whimpered lightly. “Ok, I think you learned your lesson. I better give your rump a rest; your ass has got to be tender at the moment. So for now…”

He then lowered his head, and buried his face between Tyler’s smooth flesh pillows. The younger male jumped as he felt a warm, wet slick sliver into his smooth anus. “Oh daddy! Your tongue feels so good!”

Roger started to make out with his son’s ass, pressing his lips and Frenching that asshole. Tyler squealed when Roger pierced his cherry with his tongue. He squirmed as that supple tongue dug into his loose but firm pucker. “Ahhhhahhhhhh!” Just out of sheer ecstasy, Tyler came once again underneath him. Even after yet another orgasm, his dick was still rock hard – fuck did his dad knew how to get his juices going!

The father could hardly believe how stretchable Tyler’s sphincter was – it took hardly any effort to tongue fuck his son’s boycunt. And the constant moans and squeals indicated that Tyler was loving his rear dinned upon to a higher extent. His body wriggled as he tried to cope how good it felt to have his father make love to his butt.

After a good while of slurping along the sweet pink cherry, Roger got up, stroking his heavy, hard meat log. Tyler laid there, panting and looking over his shoulder, looking at his father with a pleading look. The parent smirked as he rubbed the mushroom head of his cock along the smooth crevice of Tyler’s ass. “You ever been fucked like a bitch, son?”

“No, daddy… I’m sso happy to have you be my first, stud, daddy.” Roger gave that succulent butt a love swat before he lowered his wang to kiss his son’s eaten-out rose bud. Tyler made the initiative and pressed his rear backward so that his pucker would start to stretch open.

“Heh, my pussyboy’s eager isn’t he?” His when his head was enveloped into the wet, warm entrance, he put his hand on his son’s shoulder. “Tell daddy how much you want it.” He said in a low growl.

“I need your fat cock so bad daddy…” Tyler groaned out, his heart beating a mile a minute as he could feel the precum oozing out of his father’s piss slit INSIDE him.

“Louder, boy…” With his other hand, Roger slapped Tyler’s naked butt hard. The son yipped as his body jumped.

“I NEED YOUR fuck meat, daddy! Please fuck me hard! Breed me like your bitch, daddy!”

“Good boy.” Roger but his free hand onto Tyler’s other shoulder, and out of nowhere, jammed his WHOLE cock into his son. Tyler exclaimed in total surprise as he felt his ass get stuffed in two seconds. Though Tyler’s fucked a good number of chicks in, he has never been fucked himself. His squirming body indicated the shock absorption in his ass – his rear was fairly loose, but it still hurt a little to have something as large as Roger’s monster cock rammed right into him.

The larger male moved his lower body backward until the rim of his penis glans bordered on Tyler’s asshole, before rocketing back in, making Tyler yelp again. This developed into a steady but forceful rhythm of sliding his shaft back and forth. His legs straddled his son’s sides and put both hands onto Tyler’s shoulders as he got into a better position in order to better screw his offspring’s ass.

After Roger had gotten into better position, Tyler started whaling in complete, horny nirvana as the sex rolled on. Never before has ever felt more fulfilled during sexual intercourse than being mated by his insanely handsome and sexy father! His anal tunnel was snug, but very loose compared to Roger’s ex-wife’s ass – Roger and his ex-wife tried anal sex about 3 or 4 times before Roger decided it was an unorthodox and inappropriate method of sex.

“Damn, son… You’re a better fuck than your mother…” Tyler squealed happily when he heard that. He raised and pushed his rump upwards in order to feel more plowing action from his stud of a father.

Roger grunted and growled as his heavy balls slapped against Tyler’s smooth sac. As Roger’s pelvis ricocheted back and forth, Tyler was moaning nonstop, almost uncontrollably. He could feel his femmy body jerk back and forth as his father slammed his cock into him. Tyler began to work his anal muscles to try and massage the rapidly pumping dick, but could do very little to focus on that, what with him being so full of lust and heat.

Roger began to fuck Tyler in half-humps, his pelvic muscles straining as his movements became quicker and erratic. “Come on, Tyler, milk your daddy…” Taking that as a sign, Tyler did his best to start to squeeze his dad’s cock all around with his rear. His insides rubbed Roger’s cock in all the right places, hitting weak points that made the big guy moan loudly.

Out of the sheer heat of the moment, Roger threw his head back, and shouted at the top of his lungs while his huge nuts pulled up from their protective sac, and his hips jerked into his son’s ass, burying his cock deep inside his offspring.

Tyler gripped the pillow as he felt himself become flooded with his father’s hot, creamy love. He squealed and moaned as his own dick ejaculated from the warm, fulfilling fluids being streamed into him. The thick cum was already seeping around the monster log still lodged up in the younger man’s asshole.

Roger panted as he slowly pulled his heavy, softening weapon out of his son. Tyler’s eyes fluttered as he felt his father’s cock slide out of him. He shuddered in delight before his dad laid down onto the bed. Like a good boy, Tyler took the comforter and pulled it over himself and his father. He snuggled up onto his dad, nuzzling the nice subtle chest hair on his father’s firm pecs. Roger put his arm around his son and held him closer. He planted a kiss right on his son’s forehead.

“Mm, I love you, daddy…” Tyler said as he kissed his father’s left nipple.

“Love you too, Ty…” Tyler smiled peacefully as he cuddled up to his dad. They rested there for at least ten minutes. During that time, Tyler’s smooth, silky body was rubbing and snuggling on his father’s body.

When Tyler’s leg raised and rested onto his dad little higher, his knee rubbed against something very warm and throbbing. His eyes opened and he looked up at his father with an amazed look on his cute face. Roger had a dominant smirk on his lips at his son.

“Ready for another round, slutty boy?”