The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

GENIE WISHES

CHAPTER 5

I blinked as I sat on the floor, next to my other peephole; with dad’s and Tyler’s rooms next to mine, I had either access views. About half an hour ago, I woke up, and as soon as I did, I picked up voices that were coming from the peephole to dad’s room.

When I came to look, dad had just told Tyler that he got fired. So THAT’S what was distracting dad. Man… I had no idea… Dad lost his job… Because of me… ?

While I contemplated about this news, I heard some giggling. I looked through again, and my dick went right up while my jaw went down.

I’ve never seen my father’s cock before, other than the digital figure from the BYH disk. It was pitching a HUGE tent in his boxershorts! I’ve always hated dad’s underwear; one of these days, I gotta make a wish for dad to be almost naked just like Tyler. Before I can put too much thought into that, I watched as dad slipped his shorts down, the waistband holding his tool down until his monster cock flopped right up, and smacked his abs.

I whimpered longingly as I looked at his hung dick! I’ve never had sex before, but I just want to wrap my lips around his wang. My hand slipped into my own boxer shorts, over onto my ass, where I traced two fingers onto my asshole. “Oh daddy…” I muttered quietly as dad walked over to his closet. My member was so damn hard as I sit here and watch his dick bounced with each step he took before disappearing from my view.

I can hardly see Tyler on the bed, but I think he’s not full of muscles anymore. I think the genie may have done this. I wanted Tyler to be sluttier, but it looks like he’s looking the part too. From what I can tell, he has a slimmer build.

My attention was averted back to my naked father. I almost drooled as I looked at his muscular butt. Oh, I just want to go up behind him, and squeeze, slap, grope, or anything else to those thick cheeks of his. I used to be so afraid to fantasize my dad, but now, even if I hadn’t found the lamp, I can’t stop myself from drooling over him just like I do with Tyler.

I closed my eyes and shook my head. I’d love to watch dad have his way with Tyler, but I’m also feeling very guilty about dad losing his job.

I have to do something.

3RD PERSON PoV

Through out the day, Dennis stayed in his room while Roger and Tyler, have about a couple of hours of hot, feral sex, went out to spend some quality time together.

At first, Dennis thought about simply wishing for Roger to get his job back. However, he thought it out:

Being a lawyer didn’t really make him happy; for the most part, he would always come home, grumbling and irritable. As a matter of fact, the only time he came home in a good mood was when Dennis wished for his dad to start having the hots for Tyler.

Would continuing to be a lawyer REALLY be the best thing?

Dennis decided he didn’t want to make his father go through with a boring job like that again. But what other career could he go for? He wanted Roger to have a job that was worth going to other than the good pay.

A candy shop owner? Nah, too cheesy.

Work at an amusement park? Nah, too far away.

Condom Tester? Nah, too routine.

Artistic career? Nah, not happening.

Dennis thought and thought, but he couldn’t think of an awesome job to wish for his dad. His fruitless thinking was interrupted when the door opened. Next, he would hear his dad’s chuckling and his brother’s playful giggling. He wondered what they did – when the two of them left, all Dennis got was a text from Roger that he and Tyler were going out, and would be back in a few hours.

The younger son left his room and looked down to see Roger wearing casual clothes – which still made him look hot – and Tyler, who was wearing a tight, light pink shirt and short denim shorts, showing off his slender form.

Tyler was hugging his dad’s arm as they walked in. “Heeheehee! That wass so fun, Daddy!” He said in his sugary voice. Roger smiled and kissed Tyler’s forehead.

“I’m glad you had fun. I kinda wish we brought Dennis with us.”

“Nuh-uh! I’ve been sspending too much time with him, I’m jusst sso happy to have fun with you!” Roger smirked as he ruffled his son’s hair.

“Heh, alright then. Now I need to head upstairs.”

“Ooh!” Tyler then trotted beside him. “Can I come to, please?” The father smiled adoringly at his elder son, but then declined.

“I’m sorry, babe, but I gotta find a new job.” Tyler pouted sadly.

“Awwwwww! Pleeeaase?” He begged with sad, orb-like eyes. Roger looked with a sad face. He sighed, and then smiled. He knew what Tyler REALLY wanted.

“Ok. Just a quickie. On the couch now. Move it.” Tyler squealed with joy as he dashed to the sofa. He practically ripped his clothes off until he was stark naked, and was on his knees on the couch, holding onto the couch’s ridge. He turned his head around and wriggled his adorable bum, offering himself to his father. Roger unbuckled as he walked towards the eager femboi. By the time he was behind Tyler, he pushed his pants down and his cock flopped right up. He gave Tyler’s ass a couple of whacks before feeling up those very smooth globes, and then holding onto his slender hips.

Tyler’s spine tingled as he felt his Daddy’s hot breath on his ear. “Here we go,” He muttered. With that, Roger pushed his cock against his son’s entrance, and slid in fairly easily. Tyler threw his head back and let out a load moan as his father drilled into him. His toes curled from his asshole stretching, his ass feeling so full up.

With his eyes closed, he grinned dumbly when he felt his father’s tongue lick along his neck. “Oh, Daddy…” He moaned as his Dad ground his hips against his tush, “… Daddy… Please abuse my ass, Daddy.”

Roger smirked, “You want some abuse? Want some abuse.” He chuckled before he gently bit down on Tyler’s shoulder, gripped his sides, jerked his cock backward and slammed into his son’s ass.

Tyler squealed harshly as his Dad began to bang his ass hard. He moaned uncontrollably as his rear was full and empty, full and empty, full and empty over and over again.

Roger snarled into his son’s shoulder as he fucked him as harsh as he wanted. He humped Tyler with raw force, making him feel the raw power that channeled from his body and focused from his huge cock into that willing hole.

After pounding his son for a while, Roger buried his whole fat rod into Tyler’s ass. His hips jerked while Tyler moaned from his throat when he felt his insides flood with his parent’s cum. While he was panting, Roger had just broke a light sweat.

Letting his teeth go of his son’s shoulder, Roger huffed as he pulled his semi hard dick out of Tyler’s used rump. He then knelt down, spread that bubble butt apart, lowered his head, and started drinking his juices straight out of Tyler’s bum. Tyler gasped and shuddered, and sighed in content as his dad softly suckled on his creamfilled ass.

Roger finished cleaning his girly son’s anus with a final lick before he got up, smiling as he gave that butt a love pat. “Good job, boy.” He then picked up his pants and walked around the couch, leaving his son hazed and licking his lips as he watched his dad’s muscular ass go up those stairs.

Though Dennis was getting a little jealous, got a burst of inspiration when he saw his dad swat his brother’s rump.

With a grin, the little brother went to his laptop, and surfed onto the Internet for the duration of the day.

DENNIS’S PoV

Midnight did NOT hurry quickly enough. But soon, I was able to rub that lamp, and call the usual blue smoke. The magical genie soon materialized, and looked down on me with his arms crossed.

“Good evening, kid.”

“Heya. Ok, I got a question; did you make Tyler all… You know, femmy?”

“Yes. That WAS the intent, right? I believed you asked for him to be all slutty, hornier than ever, yes?”

“Well, yeah, but why get rid of his muscles?”

“Hey, you wish, and I just deliver. Besides, if you don’t like him now, you can always change him back with the BUILD YOUR HOUSEMATES disk.”

“Hm… Oh yeah, I can.” The genie smirked at me.

“Not very bright, are you?”

“Hey!” He laughed at a little.

“Well, you’re brighter than the last guy I granted wishes for. Talk about ignorant stupidity.”

“Maybe later, but for now, I need to right a wrong here.” The big, blue mystic looked at me.

“Oh? How do you mean?”

“Well, my dad got fired for jerking off at work. I thought about it all day, and I’ve come up with a solution.

“I wish my dad had a job at a nearby male-only gentlemen’s club; where he’ll get as much money as he earned before at his old job as a lawyer; where he is allowed to manage his schedule whenever he wants without hurting his paycheck.”

“Sorry, can’t do that.”

“Wait, what? Why not?” He grinned at me.

“Because I don’t have any ice cream. Want the wish?” He said with a raised eyebrow. I sighed as I walked to my door.

“Ok, be right back.” I quickly went downstairs, to the fridge, and scooped several chocolate/caramel ice cream scoops into a bowl. After I got a spoon, I sent back upstairs, and as soon as I offered the ice cream, the genie just laughed.

“Pfft! I can’t believe you actually got some ice cream! Humans really ARE amusing. I should start a commercial: ~‘What would you do-hoo~oo, for a genie’s wish’~” My shoulders slumped as he snickered after the jingle.

“C’mon, man! Do I get the wish or not?”

“Ok, ok. Relax boy. Wishes don’t have to be my only fun.”

“Wait, huh?” Before he answered, the genie had already vanished into the lamp.

ROGER’S PoV

At around half-past midnight, Roger was at his computer. He’s submitted online applications to several jobs, including the police department, military camp staff, being a lawyer for a DIFFERENT district.

He sighed as he doubted that he’ll get hired in any job, seeing as what he’s going to have to say as to why he was fired. If he was laid off from masturbating, that might grow into a problem in holding down a job. And who’s to say it won’t happen again? He took note that he’s been in a frisky mood recently, which has not happened in God knows how long.

Just as Roger was about to go to bed, his YM alerted him of a new email. Curious, he clicked on the envelope icon on his YIM, and opened up his email.

The email was from someone called Da Baws, and the subject was entitled RECRUITING. He figured it might be junk mail, but he opened it anyway. The email read:

:::Calling all sexy guys in the neighbor hood! We are in dire need of new meat at the Horn Dogs Club! Our crew count has yet to reach the quota, and we are short handed! If you want to get it on with your fine thang, submit your resume through a reply via this email, and please come on by for an interview if you receive a reply! And hurry! This is a limited time job offer!:::

Horn Dogs Club? Roger has heard of that place; it was a male-only strip joint. In the past, the idea of such an establishment disgusted him. However, he was starting to think more in depth about it:

Dancing, undulating guys that are almost naked, getting paid to get laid, having all the eye-candy his eyes can munch on.

Why not?

Smiling, he clicked REPLY, and then attached his updated resume, and then sent.

“Alright…” He mumbled as he stretched his arms and grunting lightly, “Time for bed…” Sighing after stretching, he turned his computer off. He then removed his T-shirt, and then undid and pulled down his jeans before going into bed in his baggy boxers and white undershirt, and soon slipped into sleep.

Several hours later, Roger blinked awake. As he yawned, the man pushed the blankets off of him, and he went over to his computer, turning it on as soon as he sat down. When the monitor revealed his desktop, his YIM signed in. As soon as it did, an email popped up:

RE: RECRUITING from Da Baws

Feeling a twinge of optimism, Roger opened up the email.

:::I have read your resume, and your credibility checks out. I would like you to come to the Horn Dogs Club at 10am today. If this is acceptable, please simply reply, saying it is. If not, reply what time and date would be better for you.

Vincent Harden:::

Roger grinned, knowing that he could already have a new job. He then typed:

::Yes, I can make it at 10.

Roger::

[SEND]

Roger then got up and stretched again, feeling excited about recovering from being laid off so quickly. He still had a couple of hours before the interview, but he was too eager to wait. Roger went to his closet and picked out one of many professional suits. He put on the white polyester, button-up shirt, a blue jacket with blue trousers, his shiny, black dress shoes, and finished with a red tie.

He then went downstairs, ate a quick breakfast and was just about to leave when Tyler saw him from the stairs. “Daddy!” The effeminate son then rushed down the steps and over to his father. “Daddy, you going so early?”

“I’ve got a job interview in half an hour, sweetie.” Tyler pouted and held Roger’s arm.

“Awww, I was wanting to cuddle, Daddy.” He moaned as he looked up with sad puppy eyes. Roger groaned as he looked at those irresistible eyes.

“I’m sorry, honey, I can’t miss this chance.”

“Pleeeeeeeease?” Roger stroked Tyler’s soft cheek before he leaned in and kissed his lips.

“I’m sorry, baby. I’ll make it up to you, ok?” The girly son moaned in disappoint.

“Ok, Daddy.” He kissed his Dad’s aftershave cheek before turning around. Roger smiled as he gave his son’s tush a quick slap before leaving. Tyler couldn’t help but giggle as his rear was spanked a little. Maybe he’ll go play with his baby brother…

-27 minutes later-

“Here we are…” Roger muttered to himself as he pulled his vehicle in front of the Horn Dogs Club. He never thought he would ever come near this place, let alone apply for a job for it. He put that thought aside as he got out of his car and crossed the street, and entered into the establishment.

There was a bar, several circular lounging couches, and a large stage with four, gleaming golden poles, and a thick, red curtain. The place was very neatly kept. There were some guys sitting around at the couches, chatting amongst themselves.

He soon walked towards a door that said, ‘BOSS’, and knocked on the door. There was some movement on the other side before it opened.

Before he can say or do anything, Roger turned around, and he felt himself into an open-mouthed kiss.