The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

GENIE WISHES

CHAPTER 6

Meanwhile, a little while before Roger left

I groaned as I stretched in bed. Morning already. I think I’ll tinker with the BYH.

I got up, and went to my laptop. When it loaded on, I saw that Tyler’s naked figure was slender, almost girl-like, and below it, had a label called [SLUT MODE]. I grinned, knowing that I now have an on/off switch to Tyler being a whore. I clicked onto his figure, and the screen showed all the usual options, and I clicked on a tab that said MODES. I saw that before, but I had no idea what it was for. So I clicked on it, and saw the femboi figure right below Tyler’s old look, the one built for sports that he originally had, only it was a shade darker. I double clicked the NORMAL MODE, and it lit up, with the SLUT MODE going a dark shade.

I then went back, and clicked another tab I never bothered with: SPOTS. A lot of other tabs flashed up:

NIPPLES
ANUS
PENIS
TESTICLES
LIPS

Hmmm. Well, I have no idea what this does, so I’ll just do one of them. I clicked on ANUS, and it had 10 bars below it, with 2 of them filled in. For the heck of it, I clicked on the tenth bar, filling them in.

I clicked out of Tyler’s profile, but before I clicked SAVE, I noticed a large 40% on the corner, and next to it, was labeled HORNINESS. I snickered as I clicked on the 40, and typed it into 100%. I then clicked save.

“Huh?” I felt an instant stirring on my dick. I looked down, and saw boxers rapidly pointing outward. “What the?” I stood up, and pulled down my boxers, my cock flopping out and throbbing. I stared as I wrapped my hand on it, making it ooze a dallop of pre.

Holy shit! I’m like literally hard as a rock!

Before I could do anything, I heard a thumping noise outside my room. Letting my boxers drop and moving towards the door, with my super hard dick bouncing, I opened the door, and saw Tyler laying on the stairs, my jaw dropped when I saw him though.

“Umf! UmF! Ah fffuuuuuhk!” Tyler squirmed on the steps, completely naked, one hand gripping a step, and the other shoving three fingers into his ass. He grunted and scoffed as he worked into his hole, huffing and groaned as he desperately fingered fucked himself.

My big brother then looked up, his face red – not with embarrassment, but more like exerting so much effort.

“Dude, please tell me you got a dildo as thick as Dad’s arm.” I gapped a little as he looked while still trying to shove his fingers as deep as he could, ignoring my raging boner.

“I-I- What’s wrong Tyler?”

“I’m just so fucking horny!” He groaned as his left arm behind him jerked back and forth, “Damn, my fingers aren’t doing it...” He then looked at my drooling dick. His face then lightened up, as if he had an idea. “Oh wait! Dude, fuck me!”

“Wha-AAhh! Hahh!” My dick just exploded. I staggered and grabbed the stair post as I came where I stood. I shot three white ropes that landed right onto Tyler’s back, and hair. Holy shit, I just… I got so horny to begin with, and when he said that, so much stuff went through my head, I just blew out of nowhere.

He groaned as he felt my cum splattered on him. “Dammit.” Tyler pulled his hand out of his ass, and got up. Just looking at his hot, tan, athletic body was enough to make my cock forget all about just blowing off.

My big brother came up to me, “Dude, please tell me you got one more.” I was speechless as he looked at me, like asking me if I had $20.

“Uhhhh…” I nodded, probably like a dumb idiot.

“Ah, sweet.” He said on relief. He then straddled above me, and aimed his ass above my dick. My face went red at what he was about to do. “Don’t worry, I know you’re a virgin, I’ve gone down on Dad like this before.” With nothing else, he just sat right on my cock.

My eyes went wide, and I blew right there, in his ass! “AHHH! Oh fuck! Tyler! Ah Tyler!” I moaned out loud as Tyler huffed, moaning too.

“Ho, fuck, that’s better.” So much heat was spinning in my head. Tyler looks so fucking hot, his muscular body squatting on me, riding my dick. My cock was being squeezed by his overwhelming hot insides. I already came twice in less than five minutes, but I’m still too horny to stop. Tyler’s fucking himself on my cock right there, and loving it.

“Man, wish Dad was here. You feel good, but Dad’s got a fucking baseball bat in his pants.” I just laid back, moaning and whimpering.

3rd Person PoV

Tyler looked down, and smirked at his little brother. The poor kid looked like he was ready to zonk out. Now that he had Dennis’s dick inside him, he was all and good. He grabbed his dick, and started masturbating furiously.

“You came on me a sec ago,” He clenched his eyes, and gritted his teeth. Getting to the edge way sooner than he expected “FFFFFFuuuuuuck!” His body jerked as his cock spurted out several globs of white, stick goo, all over his kid brother. His splooge landed a couple of stripes on Dennis’s face, his plain chest, and belly. “There. Now YOU got a nice paint job.”

“Oh fuuuuhhk” Dennis groaned as he laid there, sprawled his arms and just marveled there.

Tyler took a moment to look at his sibling’s build. It wasn’t much, but its not like he was skinny. He wasn’t into sports, but he had SOME meat on his bones. His short, frumpy hair matched perfectly to his cool yet naïve face.

Dennis panted for a few moments, until noticing that Tyler was just looking at him, with no particular expression on his face, his cock still standing up, with his own still hard and lodged up his ass. “Wh… What?”

“I never really noticed it before, but you’re kinda cute, Squirt.” Dennis blushed harshly as he heard that.

“… Wha?” His big brother chuckled as he lowered down.

“C’mere.” Tyler said in a tender whisper. He then pressed his lips against Dennis’s mouth, and just kissed him passionately. Tyler slowly rolled his hips as his tongue gently lolled in his brother’s mouth. His big dick brushed against Dennis’s smooth belly.

Dennis just moaned as his brother kissed him. Tyler put one hand onto Dennis’s cheek and felt his chest as he lapped at his lips. Dennis huffed before Tyler gave him another lip lock. His tongue dug underneath the other before sliding to his cheek, and then rubbed to the roof of his mouth.

Tyler parted the kiss after he tugged on Dennis’s lower lip. Dennis looked at him, just lost for words. Tyler smiled at him. “Jeez, you ARE adorable.” He then started to lick his own cum off of his brother’s cheek. Dennis blushed from this new affection he was being shown by his brother. Pretty much his whole like, Tyler has been an idiot to him. Now he’s right here, practically making slow, sweet love to him.

“T-Tyler…”

“Yeah?” He muttered as he finished licking off his juice off of Dennis’s cheek.

“I-I need to do something real quick.” Tyler groaned and bit his lower lip.

“Why?”

“U-mm… I just gotta check something.” Tyler huffed and then nodded.

“Ok, but make it quick.” Tyler then lifted himself off his brother. His dick leaked and dribbled with his brother’s seed. Just as Dennis got up, Tyler’s fingers were already squelching into his anus.

Dennis went to his laptop, and opened up BYH. He needed to reduce that percent. He figured that what it does is determine just how horny the household makes him and Tyler.

When the screen opened, Dennis clicked the 100% and typed it to 50%. He then went to Tyler’s profile, and clicked on SPOTS. He then clicked on ANUS, and reduced that to 4 bars. He then clicked on PENIS, TESTICLES, and clicked onto the 7th bar on those, snickering to himself. He then Clicked on NIPPLES, and raised it to 5 bars.

I clicked SAVE, and then went back to his brother.

Tyler suddenly felt less horny than he was ten minutes ago. He slipped his wet fingers out of his anus, and then stood up. He then smiled when he saw his little brother come up to him.

“Come on, let’s go to my room.” Dennis stopped and looked at him.

“Wh- YOUR room?”

“Yeah. Problem?”

“N-No. You just, never let me in your room.” Tyler smirked at him.

“You wanna hang or not?”

“O-Ok.” Tyler then put his arm around his brother, and walked him to his room. Tyler giggled a little as he felt Dennis’s cum run down his leg.

“Hang on, I gotta clean out my ass.” While Tyler went to the bathroom, Dennis went ahead and went to his big brother’s room.

He’s only taken glances into Tyler’s room, and everytime, it has been a colossal mess. As he walked into Tyler’s room, he saw that it was completely organized; everything put in its proper place and everything in perfect shape.

Tyler came back, and smirked at his nude brother, looking at his rump. Both cheeks were perfectly smooth and rounded. He came up and padded his butt playfully. “Get into bed already.” He and Dennis then climbed into his bed, and went under Tyler’s large, black, fluffy blanket.

Dennis’s cheeks were pink as he snuggled up to his older brother, completely naked, and getting intimately close to him, under the warm down blanket.

“Yeah, c’mere. It’s ok. Get comfy.” Tyler said as he wrapped his arms around Dennis. One hand traveled along the younger male’s side, feeling onto his rear while rubbing onto his arm with his other hand – unlike Tyler, Dennis has always had great complexion, no body hair other than his hair and eyebrows, but he used to shave his pubs before he got the BYH disc. Dennis was feeling his brother’s chest, and then waist, feeling his very smooth skin.

“So… You really think I’m… Cute?” Dennis asked. Tyler smirked as he kissed his forehead.

“Sure. Don’t ask why or how. You just are. Guess that’s why I give ya a hard time, ya know? … Hm?” He took a moment to look down between them. Tyler smirked as he looked at his brushing brother. “Jeez, hornball, much? You’re kinda poking me there.” Dennis’s face was red as he backed away little.

“Sorry, Tyler—”

“Hey, naw. It’s cool, man.” Tyler was grinning as he kicked the blanket off himself. Dennis gapped as he was shown his brother’s naked body in plain sight. He was resting his head on his hand, his elbow on a pillow. He moved his foot to raise his knee as he put his other arm on his leg.

His pecs were squarely shaped and looked soft in appearance, complete with perked, pink nipples. His arms were rounded with muscles built for throwing a football clear across a field. Below his chest was a rack of abdominal muscles scaled his stomach. A V shape lead to his groin, with his penis 5 inches flaccid, with his egg-sized balls below his limb member. His junk was nestled between his thick, firm thighs, which also held nicely shaped calves.

“Drink it all in kiddo.” Dennis stared at him hungrily. Tyler chuckled as he then wrapped his hand around his soft dick, and started playing with it. Dennis nearly fainted as his big brother flopped his cock in front of him.

Tyler stopped playing with his dick and then crawled slowly to his little brother. He slipped under the blanket, and cuddled him up. He pressed his lips and kissed softly along Dennis’s neck. He gently felt and caressed along Dennis’s body.

“Mmm…” While Dennis moaned and trembled to Tyler’s touch, Tyler put a hand on his rump, and started rubbing it, “You’re so yummy, bro…”

“Ohhhh… Tyler…” Dennis groaned as he felt his ass felt, “T… Tyler…” Tyler was brushing his lips lapping slowly on his brother’s torso. Dennis couldn’t help but giggle when Tyler kissed teasingly and tickled his belly button.

Tyler looked up and grinned playfully. “Ohhhh. Guess my baby brother’s ticklish.” Tyler then smooched onto Dennis’s naval, scratching at his sides.

“Hehehehe! Ty-Tyler!” Dennis laughed as Tyler nuzzled his belly.

After a while of teasing his brother, Tyler went lower. “I wonder how you taste below your dick.” Dennis gulped and looked at him.

“Have you… Have rimmed somebody before?”

“Not really, but I’ve eaten plenty of pussy before.” Tyler then put Dennis’s legs over his back, and pressed his face into Dennis’s rear.

“OoH! Oh my god!” Dennis gasped and jumped as he felt his anus licked from the bottom, and up below his balls. He arched his back as he felt his brother’s tongue wipe his crevice up. “Oh fuck!” He squirmed as Tyler licked him thoroughly.

“Yeah, you like that, huh?”

“Oh, Tyler!” Dennis moaned, “Lick my pussy!” He blushed after he said that. Tyler looked up at him. He shrugged before he put his mouth back in. Dennis closed his eyes and whimpered, wriggling as his butt was licked until it was wet with his brother’s saliva.

Tyler then stopped licking his brother’s anus, and got up. He put his hands and pinned Dennis’s arms onto his bed, looking at him with a smirk.

“Ready to breed?”

“Uh…” Tyler’s hips moved forward. Dennis’s eyes widened before lifting up, and closing, moaning at the top of his lungs as his big brother mounted him. “AHhhoohhh! Ah fuck… Tyler… Fuck, Tyler… !” Dennis panted and groaned in excitement as his asshole stretched around his brother’s hard cock.

“T-Tyler! Wh-What if Dad comes home?” Tyler turned his head, before turning back.

“It’s cool, he could watch me breed your ass.” Tyler hilted Dennis in one go. Dennis moaned outloud as his big brother started fuck him.

“Oh my god, Tyler!” Dennis just laid there and took it. He could feel his brother’s dick lodged up in his ass, oozing precum as that rod went back and forth.

“Call it your pussy.” Tyler ordered. Despite being officially gay, it turned him on when Dennis said it when he was licking him.

“Fuh… Fuck my pussy…”

“Louder.” Tyler said as he put in rapid, half-humps.

“Fuck my pussy, Tyler!” He called out, “Please fuck my puss!”

“Ho yeah.” Tyler put one hand on the pillow above Dennis’s head, and started revving his cock against his brother. “You’re a cute bitch, bro.”

“Ah! Ahhh!” With his arm free, Dennis started to jerk off below his brother, “Fuck my pussy, Tyler! Fuck me so hard!” Tyler put one of Dennis legs over his shoulder, and scooted closer as to start humping harder against his brother’s tush.

“Shit, you look so fucking hot, Dennis.” Tyler said, taking in his brother’s slutty appearance. His pelvis papped on his brother’s rear end. His dick slid back, and shoved forward. Dennis’s body was bounced up and down as he was plowed into by his older brother.

“FUh… AHHHH!” Dennis’s cock pulsed, and shot his load all over himself. His dick sprayed a large amount of his cum all over his front. He panted and moaned as his warm splooge splattered on him.

Tyler then backed up, and then took both of Dennis’s legs. He pushed them further, holding them up as he began to bang himself faster into his brother’s ass. He huffed and grunted as he bounced his hips harder and faster into that warm tunnel.

“Yeah…” He huffed as he drilled into Dennis. He bit his lower lips before gapping his mouth open. His head ducked a little as he scoffed and moaned. “Awh! Haoh! Ahhh!” His hips jerked and pressed against Dennis’s butt as he emptied his balls straight into his sibling.

Dennis laid his head back, moaning in delight as he felt his insides flood with Tyler’s semen. He groaned and panted as those hot fluids washed deep into his innards. He shivered a when Tyler pulled his semi hard cock out of him, loving how the tool schelched out of his hole. Dennis’s sphincter leaked a good flow of his brother’s thick, white juices as he clamped next to him.

Tyler panted as he laid next to him. Both brothers worked up a sweat from this hot session of sex. He reached into one of his pillows, and fished out a dry rag. “Here.” He said as he tossed it onto Dennis’s painted stomach. Dennis nodded as he wiped up his cum with the rag. He picked up the faint smell of cum from the ragged fabric.

He set the rag aside when he finished cleaning up. Tyler smiled teasingly as he saw Dennis lay there, still huffing a little.

“This your first time?” Dennis chuckled mid-pant before he nodded.

“Yeah…” Tyler grinned and chuckled as he ruffled his little brother’s hair.

“Did good, kid. Proud ‘a ya.” Dennis laughed a little before Tyler scooted up to him. He kissed him on the lips as Dennis held onto him. Tyler rested back with his right hand below his head, and his arm around Dennis. “Yeaaah… You’re MY little man, now.”