The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

GENIE WISHES

Chapter 7

“Here we are…” Patrick muttered to himself as he pulled his vehicle in front of the gentleman’s club. He had a nice, brunette crew cut, age 28, and a nice, tan skin from a day at the beach about a week ago.

He never thought he would have to work in an office –he was to be this place’s accountant- instead of the very rewarding career of a lawyer, after being laid off. His case was concerning a gay man accused of shoplifting. The evidence showed that the man was innocent, but he was still convicted and sentenced to prison. Luckily, there was an investigation and the man’s sentence was turned over. He was fired when he was caught trumping that case he took; since it was his first offense, he was dead lucky he was getting such a slap on the wrist as just losing his job.

To tell the truth, he made it perfectly clear that he does not like, respect, tolerates, or even thought twice on bagging on homosexuals. He’d always tell the latest homo joke, he’d make obnoxious remarks when he saw two guys doing anything more than holding hands, even going so far as to yell stuff out how they’re against god, or how they have no place in society.

He put that thought aside as he got out of his car and crossed the street, and entered the building.

Patrick walked over to what he estimated was a security guard – big guy, tight black T-shirt, jeans, and a mic-radio infront of his mouth and ear. “Excuse me, I’m here for a job interview. Can you tell me where the manager is?” The muscular guard looked down and indicated with his thumb the door next to him.

“In there.” He grumbled out as he took the knob and opened it for Patrick.

“Thank you.” Patrick then proceeded to go in, with the door shutting behind him. Patrick walked down a short, dark hallway towards a door with a blurred glass that had big bold lettering that spelled out, ‘BOSS’. He approached the door and knocked. Patrick saw movement from behind the blur window before it opened.

The boss was a seemingly mid-aged black guy, wearing a formal business suit. His head was bald and smooth, which did him some justice with his doughy face. If Patrick didn’t know any better, he could swear he was at least distantly related to Bob Sapp.

“Hi, you the new boy?” He asked in deep voice, holding his thick hand out.

“Yeah, I’m Patrick.” He answered as he shook the man’s hand. He didn’t like being called, ‘boy’, but he needs to not focus on such small matters.

“Vincent Harden, good to meet cha. Have I seen you before?” He said with a curious look. Patrick shrugged.

“No, I don’t think so.”

“Ah, well, come own in.” So Patrick walked in. However, the second he came in, he felt a… Weirdness. He didn’t know how to describe it, but it just felt… Well, weird. Mr Harden was writing something down on a piece of paper at the front of his desk. “Be with ya in just a sec, Pat.”

“Ok.” Patrick took a step next to a chair that was in front of the desk.

Suddenly, his knees gave way, and Patrick toppled down. He fell to his knees, his hands on Mr Harden’s hips, and his face stuffed onto the man’s wide bottom. Patrick huffed and pressed his face against the fabric on Vincent’s butt, his hands cupping on either side. Patrick’s face was so red, just from digging his nose onto a complete stranger’s rear. It’s not right! He’s not a fag!

Only when Mr Harden had moved away was Patrick able to get back up. He hurriedly got back on his legs, giving a quick apology, but Mr Harden didn’t even seem to notice.

“Have a seat.” Feeling awkward, Patrick decided to just forget it too, and just sit down. “Jus gimme a sec here…” He then sat behind the desk, and went to his computer.

As Mr Harden typed, clicked, and the like, Patrick blinked as his underwear felt strange. He blinked, shifting his thighs a little as his boxers felt… Less crowded? His curiosity about the emptiness in his shorts was interrupted when Mr Harden turned away from his computer.

“So I looked at yo resume. Looks promising. But I don’t see anything here that involves a gentleman’s club.”

“I know, but I wanted to try something new.” He replied.

“I see. So—” His computer dinged, “Ah, hold own.” Mr Harden then turned back to his computer, addressing something for a few minutes before getting off of it. “Sorry ‘bout that. Now what was you sayin’?”

“Oh yes. Well,” Patrick leaned forward with his right elbow on his knee, “I’ve been a lawyer for most of my career, and recently, I’ve found myself going a different direction. So I—” As he talked, Patrick then felt his left buttcheek pulled at. Just then, it was his right cheek. Not really pulled as in, somebody was yanking him from behind, but more like, something was wiping one buttock to the next.

“So… What?” He realized that he had taken a pause when he felt his asscheeks brushed. And they were still going.

“U-Um, sorry. As I was saying…” As he continued, his butt kept getting pushed in a upmotion. Eventually, his seat was starting to feel warm and… Moist. It was getting distracting.

“Can I- Can I use your restroom, please?” Patrick requested, feeling that he needed to see what was up. Mr Harden blinked, but nodded. “Sure. Go right a head.”

“Thanks.” Patrick then got up, and walked to his left towards the office’s personal bathroom. He closed the door behind him and switched on the light. The brushing sensation had stopped when he looked at the mirror. He turned his back to the mirror, and craned his head.

The seat of his trousers were… Darkened. “What the…” He put his hand on his buttocks, to see that his pants bottom was warm and damp. He hadn’t pooped himself, but it was like… A wide paint brush was coating his rump with a warm liquid. Was the chair wet? He didn’t remember so. What was…

“Patrick?” Mr Harden called from the office. “You aight?”

“Um, yeah! Yeah.” Patrick said. Hastily flushing the toilet and rinsing his hands in the sink. After a quick wipe of the towel, he came out, careful not to let Mr Harden see his damp rear, although he probably did when Patrick excused himself.

When Patrick sat down, Mr Harden spoke, “Kay, so yo resume looks good. Ya hired.” Patrick smiled. This was so easy… Maybe a little TOO easy, but he had a job now.

“Really? Great! So—”

“I jus need to ‘stablish a few things.”

“Ok. Like what?” Suddenly, Patrick felt cold and vulnerable. His head went down, and saw that he was completely nude! “WHOA!” He shouted as he jumped up on his feet. All of his clothes had just disappeared! Not only that, but he let out a gasp as he looked at his manhood. His hung dick had shrunk! Patrick’s penis was just 2 inches long! And his balls were smaller too, but not as much as his dick! How can his junk be so small?! They were bigger earlier! After learning of his shrunk genitals, Patrick noticed that his wrists and ankles were tattooed black, like they were imprinted cuffs. He looked at Mr Harden, who looked solemn all of a sudden. “How- You- Wha—”

“Oh, I rememba you, Patrick.” He said as he got up. “Couple years back, mah nephew wus charged with theft and prostitution. You were his lawya.” He stared at the naked man right in the eyes as he walked around the desk and towards Patrick, “He din’t do nuthin. But soon’s you figured he wus gay, you jus sat there and rest yo case. He did a month in prison ‘cause a you.” Mr Harden then fiddled with Patrick’s tiny cock. Patrick was red with embarrassment. “An’ now, here YOU are, lookin’ for a job as a man whore.”

“I-I-I… Look, I’m sorry. An—” Patrick huffed and pushed Mr Harden’s hand from his small wang, “That was a long time ago, and I was an asshole. But I want to know how this is happening. Why am I naked? What’s with these black bands on my skin? And what the hell do you mean I want a job as a whore?” Mr Harden then walked back around his desk.

“See, Pat. My gran’mahmy wus a voodoo witchdocter. Nice lady, very fair. I took an interes’ in her magic, an’ she taught me. But see,” He then turned his computer around. The screen shown a window of what looked like an old fashioned farm Nintendo game, with a toolpanel with different icons on it. Also was a pixel figure of Patrick himself, naked and everything, “I figured how to use voodoo magic into mah computer.”

He took the mouse, and clicked on an icon of a cow face. From the side, a basic cow moved and came in from the red barn in the background. It was nothing elaborate, but it looked basic, like it was made from the creators of Super Mario Bros. Mr Harden then clicked on the Patrick, and pressed and held down the left arrow key on his keyboard. The pixilated Patrick turned around until his backside was showing. Mr Harden then double clicked on the cow, and then clicked on to the Patrick’s ass. The pixel cow mooed and went towards the Patrick. It tongue lowered from its pink nose, and the lowered down, its tongue going up the Patrick’s ass.

Patrick jumped a little as he felt a wide, wet, warm slab lick his left buttcheek. Then his right buttcheek was wiped with the invisible cow tongue. He then realized why his pants seat was damp before. Mr Harden was grinning as he looked at the jumpy man.

“Tasty, ain’tcha?” Patrick grunted as he felt his butt get more and more wet with each lick, “Bet’cho ass taste like honey, huh?” He cackled when Patrick yelped when his asscrack was licked. “Yeah, Bessie’s always hungrey.” Patrick squirmed as he stood there with his butt being slobbered all over, from his left cheek, then his right cheek, and then his anus.

“H-How a-RE you do-ING this?!” Patrick managed to ask while his ass was slurped on by the invisible bovine.

“Look behind chu at the bottom of the door.” Mr Harden instructed. Patrick turned around, and looked. At the threshold, there was a black pattern with rune symbols along it. “Now I told you I work the voodoo on mah computer. So whene eva someone comes in here, they’s on my computer as a file and I can do what I wawnt with them.”

Mr Harden stopped the cow-licking when Patrick’s rump was dripping with wet saliva. He then clicked on an icon with a shirt and shorts. Patrick then found himself in his clothes again. He huffed as he sat down on the chair, the wetness on his ass soaking into the already damp pantseat.

“Look, I’m sorry I did that to your nephew, but you can’t—”

“Hold dat thought.” Mr Harden then turned his computer around, and typed something down. He then turned back to Patrick. “Ok?”

“Anyway, as I was saying, you can’t just- WOOF!” He blinked, realizing that he had just barked.

“What wus that?” Mr Harden asked, leaning his right hear forward. Patrick opened his mouth again.

“RUUF! RUUF! WOOF!” He tried to talk, but all he could do was bark like a dog. Patrick got up from his chair, but then felt himself sink to the floor, on his hands and knees.

Mr Harden just smirked at him, “Yo. Whad up, dawg?”

“WOOF!” Patrick panted with his tongue hanging out. Mr Harden then sat down on the chair Patrick was sitting in.

“Who’s a good boy? WHO’S a good boy?” Mr Harden said in a hushed, playful tone.

“ARF! ARF!” Patrick panted more as he crouched down, his rump in the air and waving back and forth. He had no idea why he was doing this, acting like a dog. He tried to stop, but he was unable to pull himself away from the floor or form a coherent sentence. “Arrrr-rrrr ROOF!”

“Roll ova, boy.” Patrick laid himself on the floor, then rolled his body back and forth 3 times before getting back up. “Speak, boy.”

“WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!” He barked heartedly three times.

“Beg.” Patrick then rose up until he was standing on his crouched legs, holding his hands up, and whimpering as he glared up at Mr Harden.

“Yeeeaah, you’s a happy dawg, ain’t cha?”

“Rarrraf!” Patrick barked as he dropped back to his hands, yipping like a happy puppy with his rump shaking again, even though there was nothing but utter rage in his mind.

“Who’s a horny boy! YOU are! Yes you are!” In Patrick’s pants, his small dick stood right up, despite his inner outrage and embarrassment. He growled and whimpered. His hips moved awkwardly as a sudden horrific thought just crossed his mind. “Show Daddy sum luuuv.”

Patrick then felt himself hop himself right onto Mr Harden’s lap, his arms placed onto the back rims of the chair, his legs spread and on either side of the other man’s legs. Patrick growled and urked like a satisfied yet hungry dog as his pelvis shot back and forth.

“Awwww, who’s a VERY horny dawg?” Patrick was going berserk in his mind as he humped this man like a feral canine. With each jerk of his lower body, Patrick’s tiny dick felt even harder and harder. Patrick couldn’t help but grind and hit his groin against the other, whimpering and scoffing as his hips went as wild as a jackhammer. Mr Harden was laughing as Patrick’s hips went on a rampage on top of him. “Yo, now finish up.”

Patrick’s eyes went wide as his penis shot with a load in his trousers. “AROOOOOOOOOOO!” He howled loudly as he squirted in his underwear. After the short ejaculation, Patrick hobbled off of Mr Harden.

Mr Harden got up, and went back behind his desk, sitting down and typing at his computer, still chuckling and muttering.

Patrick then found himself stand back up, and then move his chair back to its original position, and sat back down.

“OK! You had your fun, you fucking bastard!” He yelled, “Now stop this shit right now!” Mr Harden raised a brow.

“Really?” He chuckled and shook his head. “Naw. You work for me now.” Patrick was just ready to punch this man’s lights out.

“Now you listen,” Patrick seethed, pointing a finger at the black man, “You stop this, or I swear to god, I’ll—”

“Suck yo thumb fo ‘minute.” Before he knew it, his hand put down his index finger, and stuck out his thumb, and then shoved right into his mouth. His mouth then began to suck harshly at his digit. His eyes went from angry to shocked as he looked at his fist up against his face.

“If yo rememba, there black tattoo bands on yo wrists an’ ankles. The second you walk through mah door, they appeared on you. Long story short, you do ever’thang you told. I can remove’em, but I’m not gonna.” Patrick’s lips squelched around his thumb as he nursed it for a whole minute. His lips popped as he yanked his hand from his mouth.

“SHUT UP!” He yelled, “Like fucking hell you control me, asshole!”

“In fact, I do. Watch dis; eat out yo ass.” He ordered. Patrick then bent his upper body over. After his buckle clicked, his zipper pulled, his pants AND boxers were sent in the air. His body dropped to the floor before he tucked head between his legs, and plunged his face between his cheeks.

With his arms holding his legs back, Patrick was licking his anus feverishly. He knew he was flexible, but not THIS much! Patrick was beginning to panic as his lips smacked on his sphincter. He grunted as could not stop his tongue from licking and then rubbing on his pink bud. Patrick moaned a little as his tongue pushed into his tight entrance. Despite all of this, his little wang was stirring as his area was beginning to enjoy this.

“Stand back up, boy.”

Patrick huffed as he leaned back, moving his legs forward, and then standing up, half naked. He then strode around the desk, violence flashing in his mind, aiming to start pulverizing this fag!

“Don’t chu hit me, boy.” Mr Harden casually said, as if scolding a child. Patrick stopped where he was and lowered his arm.

“Dammit… I am so going to kill you, asswipe.” He said, glaring at him. Mr Harden just smirked and scoffed.

“Yeah right. How’s this now: You don’t EVA beat someone up, don’t EVA kill nobody.” He then leaned back in his chair, interlacing his fingers as he looked at Patrick.

“Now here’s some things fo yo job:

“One, you will kiss at least 5 men once a day. And when you kiss them, I want you to kiss them like you luuv them and wanna make love to them mo than life.” Patrick’s face was beat red with rage.

“YOU SICK FU—”

“It gets betta. When you kiss a guy, you gonna make them as horny as you seem when you kiss’im.” Patrick now had a death glare at Mr Harden.

“I swear to god, you fuckin asshole. I am gonna take your computer and SHOVE IT UP YOUR AAASS!”

Mr Harden, unphased by the anger-filled shriek, shrugged and continued. “Still makin those death threats, eh? Well, jus fo that, since you seem to like the word ‘ass’ so much, here’s anotha direction: You will give a rim job, TEN times a day,”

“Like fucking hell I will!”

“Yeah, you will. Here,” Mr Harden then got up, and started to unbuckle his pants, “In bout five seconds, you gonna suck MAH ass, and play with mah junk till Ah’s shoot mah load.” He said as he undid his button and whizzed down his zipper.

“If you fucking think that I’m going to blow your goddamn ass, you gonn—” Patrick then found himself striding towards the thick black man. “Wait- NO!” Mr Harden then turned around, and mooned him just as Patrick fell to his knees,

“NONONONON—” Before he can say anything else, he had stuffed his face between those dark brown globes. Before he knew it, he was digging his mouth into Harden’s manly taint!

“Yeeeah, good boy. Now don’t forgit mah ba—” Patrick’s hands were already working at Mr Harden’s genitals – one hand rolling those heavy balls, and the other flopping and massaging that thick limb.

“MMMF! FRRMMMRRM!” Patrick raged, muffled by the man’s warm crack.

“Case you ain’t noticed,” Harden said, just as Patrick felt that member get long and hard, “I’s a bit of an ass-man.” He said as he pushed his rump against the other man’s face, his dick already oozing like a faucet as he felt those lips push and pull on his pucker.

Mr Harden then let his trousers fall down, and kicked them to the side, and widened his stance, “Now, give mah balls a bath, too!” Patrick found himself slipping underneath him, and turning around. Before he can utter a single swear word, his tongue began to twirl and bounce those apricot-sized nuts!

“Hooooo boy! You sure know how ta lickin!” He teased as he swayed his hips, making Patrick’s mouth follow those hefty orbs just to keep licking them, all the while his own hand jacking off Harden’s horse-hung cock!

“Ho yeah! HO YEAH!” The large black male thrust his pelvis back and forth until his large wang erupted with 5, long white ropes of cum. “Ho, shyit! Dat does get me hawt—” He huffed, chuckling as the man below him was still buffing his balls. “Hey, quit lickin mah balls and git nekkid.”

Out of nowhere, Patrick then got his mouth off of Mr Harden’s nether regions, took off his jacket, unbuttoned down his shirt, and shrugged it off, “Now, I want ya to turn around, walk out dat office, and kiss the first man ya see.”

“YOU—” His legs turned himself around, “FUCK NOOOO!” He then began to stride out of that office. He took a quick glance at his wrists and ankles, hoping the bands would disappear. Unfortunately for him, they remained, bound to his skin.

So he walks out of the office, buck naked, his penis shrunk, and spotted a familiar face – Roger Harris. He knew him from his former job at the Law Distract. He also remembered that Roger was fired for masturbating on the job.

Thank God! Maybe HE can help—

Patrick felt himself walk right up to Roger, striding across the room. He opened his mouth to call out to him, but his open mouth slapped right onto Roger’s mouth, one hand on his crotch, the other on his rump!