The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Genius

BY HM SANDY

I was fifteen and I had just graduated from High school. Now here it was summer and in September I will start college, I even had my acceptance from NYU. I had a full scholarship. I lived alone with my mother. Mom had told me that my dad died in a motorcycle accident when he was in the service, stationed in West Virginia. Mom was only twelve and a half years older than me. When dad first saw mom he thought she was in her twenties. She was gorgeous she had the body of a playboy centerfold with a face to match. I’ve seen pictures of her and she was, and still is, a knockout.

When dad found out how old she was he could not believe it. He tried to stay away from her but she haunted his dreams. In West Virginia it is legal to marry a twelve year old if the girl has permission from her parents. There was a lot of begging on my mom and dad’s part and they finally gave in. Especially, after they found out mom was pregnant.

They moved into quarters on the base. Dad was an E6 (that’s like a master sergeant). He was in charge of a radar research installation. His boss was a Lt. Col. Waggs. Dad had come up with a new form of radar that they were very excited about. They were testing it and the oscilloscope showed the wrong type of wave length. Dad was sure that the problem was with the antenna. Col. Waggs told him to hop on his bike and ride up to the top of the hill and take a look. That’s when the accident happened. The front tire of the motorcycle struck a broken soda bottle blowing it out causing the bike to veer off the trail and fall about seventy feet where the gas tank exploded. Poor dad never knew what happened.

A few months before this dad had to fly up to Philadelphia to confer with some people in the navy. They were doing some experiments with radar that they had started in 1941and1942 but because of some accident they had to abandon the work. When they heard about dad’s work with radar, they wanted to talk with him to see if the work, dad was doing, overlapped. When he came back he was very excited. I remember him picking mom up and dancing around the kitchen. They were laughing and kissing and were very happy. I was 6 years old at that time, two months later dad was killed. Mom was in her first trimester, with her second child. The shock caused her to lose the baby. It took six weeks for her to recover.

Mom had been home for about a week when a civilian was escorted to our door. He asked for Mrs. Siedel when mom said yes that’s her. The man said I have some news that should make things a lot easier for you.

“My name is Mason Poole. I am with Southern Metropolitan Insurance. About seven weeks ago your husband purchased an accidental life insurance policy from one of those coin operated machines you find at airports. The policy was for six months. The amount of the policy was for two million dollars. Now the policy had a rider which your husband selected if he was accidentally killed other than in an airplane crash it would pay double indemnity. I have here a check for 4 million dollars.” The photographer that was with him took their picture. Under the caption Tragedy leads to Good Fortune.

“Oh, my god.” That was all mom was able to say before she swooned onto the couch behind her.

Col. Waggs was here in the house helping mom pack up our stuff because when dad died we were no longer entitled to live on the post. All of mom’s other privileges were intact. She would receive dads full pay because his death was service connected and in the line of duty. I would be entitled to a college education at government expense. She could use her ID to use the commissary and the PX and we were entitled to use the medical and dental facilities on the post. We could get along OK. However, now with the insurance check we were on easy street.

Mason Poole was very taken with mom. I can’t blame him, with her looks, he was virtually drooling. He thought she was about twenty eight. When he discovered she was not quite eighteen he couldn’t believe it. Mom was 5′8″ in height with a 38 inch double D cup bust. Even her aureoles were puffy like mushroom caps. Of course, at the time none of that mattered to me. Mom, was just, my mom.

It turned out that Mason was CEO of SMI and a very rich man. He had come here because he felt the publicity of handing over a check, to the widow of a serviceman, for four million dollars was well worth the money. After he saw what mom looked like, he was sure of it. He talked mom into moving to Atlanta where SMI was located. He owned a high rise apartment building in a very upscale part of the city. He said there was a perfect apartment there in the same building as his. When mom saw it she fell in love with it. It had a steeping tub that would allow her to lay back with the water up to her chin, push a button and turn on eight jets turning the tub into a Jacuzzi.

Mason was really a very nice man. He pursued mom constantly. Eventually he wore her down. They were married when mom was nineteen.

We were now living in Mason’s Pent-house apartment. I had my own large room. Mason insisted I go to a private school. Once there, the director of students insisted on testing me.

That Friday, mom and Mason were seated in his office. “Do you have any idea how bright your son is?” Mr. Olson, the director, said.

“Oh he’s very bright. He taught himself to read and write when he was three.”

“What” Mason was astounded, “He did”

“I didn’t think anything of it his father was very smart too”

“Well he has tested off the range of our charts.”

“My goodness, said Mason, when Andrea and Jake fist moved to Atlanta he told me he memorized the dictionary so that when we talked, man to man, I could use big words and he would understand everything I had to say. I thought it was just the ramblings of a child, but Jake was serious, wasn’t he?”

“Of course, said Andrea, Jake always means what he says.”

All of this happened eight years ago. Now I’m fifteen I have graduated from High School. Mason has passed away because of a bad heart. Mom took that, very badly, she almost had a complete breakdown. I read about hypnosis in one of my psych books. I read about a condition that virtually paralleled her problem. It was very simple to put her in a trance and I gave her a trigger word that would put her back into a trance whenever I said it to her. I put her into a trance and then told her every time I would put her to sleep she would go deeper and deeper asleep. I woke her over and over that night each time she went deeper asleep until she was totally entranced and could not go any deeper. I then told mom that she loved the feeling of giving up all control and that she would beg me to put her under whenever she started to feel bad. Now she begs for it every night.

After dinner every night about eight o’clock I put mom asleep. I tell her to put on her baby doll PJ’s and join me in the living room. I would sit on the couch and she would lie down on the couch with her head on my lap. I stroke her deep auburn hair while she purrs like a very docile kitten.

Last night I found this site EMCSA and I read about some pleasure microchips. Sex is probably the strongest emotion humans have. If I could design this type of chip I was sure I could fix mom. Anyway I’m going to try.

It is now three years later I have graduated from college with a double major Biochemistry and electrical engineering, plus a minor in psychology. Mom is a year and just a few months shy of her thirtieth birthday, and looks even more ravishing today. I’ve kept mom in and out of trances all this time, and I have kept mom in shape. She exercises every day, does her twenty minutes of stretching, after which she jogs on our treadmill for five miles. I found, on the internet, a company that sells ladies sports bras because her tities bounced so wildly that they hurt. Now they bounce and sway but look adorable. Best of all, they don’t hurt.

Every night I would put mom into her trance. I had found that if I let mom talk about her marriage to Mason, her depression got better. So I told her to always think of me as her best and closest friend. Someone she could tell her deepest and darkest secrets. As long as she told me the absolute truth it would always make her feel better. I kept harping on this absolute truth thing and after awhile she began to open up.

I had just asked her what she missed most from her marriage. I got the shock of my life. Mom told me cocksucking. She said she loved the taste of semen and the velvety feel of a man’s cock in her mouth.

I had never thought of mom in a sexual way before. Now, I could see how men would lust after her. After all, she was gorgeous. As soon as I started to look at mom as a sexual woman. I started to get a hard on. When my pants started to bulge, mom glanced down and licked her lips.

I grabbed my dick through my pants and said, “Do you want this?”

“Oh yeah.”

“How bad?”

“With all my heart.”

“Take it out and hold it in your hand”.

Mom’s eyes open wide in surprise. “It’s so big and beautiful.”

“What would you like to do to it?”

“Can I kiss it?”

“Yes.”

“Can I lick it?”

“Yes.”

“Oh my, it tastes wonderful.”

“Can I suck on it, PLEASE……..PLEASE?”

Now I was a good looking guy. I was just over 6′3″ tall, very buff with washboard abs. I looked older than I was and because of all this I had plenty of girls. I probably fucked thirty or so different girls. Not one of them came close to giving me a blow job like Andrea did, she was the very best of them all. I let mom suck my cock every might before bed. She really enjoyed that. Later it became twice a day morning and night. After that I moved into her bedroom and we slept together. I found that I fell deeply in love with her and I began to lust after her.

Anyway, I think I have done it. It is a chip that is implanted in the pleasure center of the brain. It is implanted through the nose via a pneumatic injector. There is a small problem. There is no way to test it. If it works, it is forever. If it doesn’t work it will probably kill her. I wrote the program patterning it after the way it was in the story except now I was the one she would forever lust for. I even gave her the possibility of lesbian love. I put mom into a trance, I gave mom a mild sedative, then I brought her out of her trance just in time to fall asleep. I put the headphones on her and started the program on the computer. Then I gave her a long passionate kiss for luck. I put the end of the gun into her nostril as far as it would go and pulled the trigger. There was a dull pop. I took the muzzle out of her nose followed by some blood which scared the hell out me. I sat there sobbing and holding mom rocking back and forth. Mom looked as white as a ghost. I really thought I had killed her. After a few minutes the computer dinged signaling the program was completed. I kept holding her, rocking her, and sobbing. Twenty minutes later I felt her stir. She opened her eyes and said “What’s going on.”

“How do you feel mom” I helped her to sit up.

“I feel fine honey, in fact, I feel great. I don’t remember the last time I felt this good.” She put her hand inside of her baby doll panties and unconsciously rubbed her pussy. She groaned loudly. “God that feels good. Where do you want me Jake?” I couldn’t believe how well the chip was working. She accepted her feelings as normal. Every time she did as she was told, she received a jolt of pleasure as endorphins filled her mind. I could see it, in her eyes and face.

“Upstairs, in your bedroom, on your hands and knees in the center of the bed., Mom, actually giggled as she raced up the stairs her big tities bouncing and swinging wildly.

“ Come on Jake, fuck me as hard as you can.”

I never knew mom was a screamer, but with every orgasm she screamed louder and louder. I fucked her for two hours or more. Finally, she collapsed and rolled to her side, “I’ve gotta rest.” She went out like a light.

The next morning when mom woke up she saw me sleeping next to her. I was like a god in her eyes. She wanted me more than anything she had ever wanted in her life. She knew this need was un-natural but that didn’t matter, she had to have me. She crawled between my legs, took my cock in her hand and fed it into her mouth. Mom proceeded to give me the best blow job of my life.

Now that I knew my pleasure chips worked and I could program them, I knew exactly what kind of business I would build.

Mom finished my blow job and asked where I wanted her. I told her to get off the bed and stand next to it at attention.

“Shoulders back, chest out, spread your legs a bit more.” Mom couldn’t understand why she did everything I told her to do. “It’s because mother, you belong to me now. You are my slave, my property and it’s for the rest of your life. Every time you obey me you will get an endorphin rush that is very addicting. You will become my submissive and obedient slave and you will love and crave my orders.”

Mom started to say something but I overrode her by telling her to be quiet. Her jaws snapped shut and the look in her eyes was precious as I could see the jolt of pleasure she received.

“Do you see how good it feels to be a good girl? From now on unless we are here in our apartment you will address me as sir, you are going to become my secretary and assistant. While I am training you, you will also address me as sir. Do you understand me?”

“Yes sir.” As she received another jolt of pleasure. Andrea began to see how she would become very submissive and obedient. It felt so good to be obedient.

“Now go down to the kitchen and make breakfast for us. After breakfast we’ll see about shaving your pussy, I don’t like all that fur around your pussy.”

I went to the bathroom did my toilet, shaved and was about to bring a robe down for Andrea but I decided against that. I liked looking at Andrea naked. When I walked into the kitchen Andrea was wearing an apron that covered her front except one or the other tit always swayed or bounced out one side or the other.

“Take off your apron, sit down at the table and eat your breakfast.”

“Yes Master”

“Do you like that term better than sir?”

“Yes Master.”

She was really getting off on those endorphin jolts.

“You realize you are addicting yourself to the endorphin jolts”

“Yes Master”

After breakfast I told Andrea to come to me and sit on my lap. Without any hesitation she did as she was told. She was becoming more and more obedient and submissive as she became addicted to the endorphin jolts.

“Do you remember telling me how much you liked it, when Mason use to butt fuck you?”

“Yes Master.”

“Go up to our bedroom. I’m going to shave your pussy then give you an enema after which I’m going to fuck your ass.”

Andrea looked like she was about to cum right there and then.

“Really, Master.” She grabbed my hand and tried to pull me upstairs with her.

“Go ahead I’ll be right behind you.” I don’t think I’ll ever get use to watching he big “DD” cups bounce and sway, they are mesmerizing. When I walked into the bathroom she was sitting on the edge of the bath tub with her legs spread wide. In one hand was a can of shaving cream and the other held an unused razor. She was responding to her programming perfectly. Her pussy was almost dripping she was so excited. All I had to do was show interest in using her sexually, and her pussy would begin to lubricate. I quickly worked the foam into the hair around her cunt and then shaved her pussy bare. I lathered her up again to make sure I didn’t miss any hairs Then I told her to turn around and spread her buttocks and even shaved the few hairs around her anus. Now I was ready to give her, her enema. I filled the big rubber bag with warm soapy water. I told Andrea to lie across my lap face down, and reach back and spread her buttocks apart. I took the straight two inch wide hard rubber end and lubed it liberally with K-Y jelly and shoved it as far into her rectum as I could. It made her grunt as she felt it slide into her rectum. Now I had the Y end sticking out of her ass. To the inlet part of the Y I attached the hose coming from the enema bag. To the other part of the Y I attached the outlet hose the other end of that hose I dropped into the toilet bowl. I opened the clip on the hose coming from the enema bag. Immediately the soapy warm water started to flow into her rectum. The water coming out was full of loose shit. It could easily be seen thru the clear plastic hose. By the time the enema bag was almost empty the water coming out was clear. This really wasn’t an enema but a rectal flush. Andrea didn’t feel any the worse from it but she sure was clean inside. After I finished with the flush I took a well lubed butt plug and inserted it into her anus this was to stop the sphincter from closing. Now I led the semi dazed woman to the bed she climbed on got on her knees with her arms straight out from her shoulders to the sides. She was kneeling on top of a pillow which raised her ass higher. Her large tits were hanging down from her chest almost touching the bed. I pulled the butt plug out of her ass and immediately rammed eight and a half inches of cock up her ass. Andrea emitted a prodigious scream as her body erupted in a monstrous orgasm. The orgasm seemed to go on and on as Andrea kept screaming. I suddenly realized that she was having a series of orgasms. When her screaming finally stopped. I was left with a woman who was whimpering.

What was going through her mind was this. My god, I really am his slave. I have never felt so completely, so utterly, controlled. Every time I obey my master I feel such pleasure, such joy. I think I was born to be a slave. To think, my master is my own son. I love him so much it is painful. God, I’m so lucky Jake is my master.

Meanwhile I was looking at this woman and I thought Andrea is no longer my mother she is my slave, my property. I can do whatever I want with her or to her she is property. Andrea was still in the same position. I ran my hand over one of her beautiful buttocks. It was as smooth as velvet. She began whimpering and shivering again.

“How may I serve you Master,” she whispered.

The End

END OF CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER II

By the end of the night Jake had fucked Andrea in every possible position. It was all good. As far as Andrea was concerned she was glad that Jake was her Master and she belonged to him. She realized these feelings were artificially induced but she didn’t care, she loved the feelings just the same. I looked at Andrea and thought this woman is my property, my obedient slave, for the rest of her life she is mine to do with as I choose. She is absolutely gorgeous, why didn’t I notice before. It was getting harder for me to stay awake. Somehow I knew she wanted to suck my cock, I was just too tired. So I said “Go to sleep, my beauty, you can suck my cock in the morning.” Andrea wanted to say something but her eyes closed and she was sound asleep.

When I awoke in the morning Andrea was still sleeping, one of her arms was across my chest and one leg lay across both of mine as if she was holding me close. Her pussy was tight against my hip. I lay there like that and I felt warm and loved. I have to get her a playmate, I can’t possibly fuck her all the time. I thought of all the girls I knew in college. Then suddenly it hit me, my French professor. She was young, probably twenty four or five. She did have those lovely big tits and a spectacular ass. With a minute or so of programming on my computer mom will love to play with her. What was her name, I was trying to remember and then I did…Jeanne. She would probably be about twenty seven maybe twenty eight. She is perfect for mom. Now how do I get her?

Three weeks later I had a plan. I was waiting outside the Admin Building for the professor. I had learned that the professor had divorced eight months ago. Now she lived in a small apartment in downtown Atlanta. I decided that’s where I would take her. I followed her home and waited thirty minutes for her to feel all is well. I went up to her apartment 4B and knocked at her door. I could hear her call “Who is it?” I answered Professor Duquense. (Pronounced DuCane). “Yes”, and opened her door. She was standing there with a quizzical look and I sprayed my anesthetic into her face. For a moment she had a surprised look , then her eyes rolled back into her head and she sort of folded up and landed on the floor of her vestibule. I reached down grabbed a handful of her hair and dragged her body into her apartment. I leaned her body back against the sofa her head fell back resting on the seat cushion of the couch. I took out my pneumatic injector put the barrel deep into her nostril and fired. The same few drops of blood, the same ashen look on her face as Andrea. I took out my laptop and turned it on. While it warmed up I took out a set of ear phones and put them on Jeanne. I saw that the laptop was ready so I typed in the serial number of her chip and watched the numbers fill the screen. I made her totally submissive to me. I took away all her inhibitions when it came to me when it came to either of us. I increased her sexuality to 100%. In other words she had to go along with what her body was telling her or it would feel like it she would go crazy. Then I made her desire Andrea almost as much as she felt for me. I made her submissive to Andrea as well. When she obeyed either of us she received a jolt of endorphins to her pleasure center, so that she would become addicted to obeying both of us. I let the program run twice just to be sure. When the chime rang signaling that the program had finished, I removed her head phones turned off the laptop and put it away. The belt of the short silk robe she was wearing must have come undone when I dragged her into the apartment, because now I could see she was completely nude under the robe. I smiled when I saw that her pussy was bald. She kept her pussy bald, maybe her boy friend liked it that way. Anyway I took out the syringe I had prepared earlier and gave my sleeping beauty a shot that would guarantee to keep her asleep for at least twelve hours. I stretched Jeanne out on the floor and left her to sleep on the floor. At two A M I picked Jeanne up threw her over my shoulder and went down to the underground garage opened the trunk and laid her in. I drove out and went home. No one saw me.

In the house I carried Jeanne up to the other bedroom and laid her down on the bed. I knew Andrea would sleep until I woke her. So since I was so very tired I lay down beside Jeanne and went to sleep. I figured the program should handle things for me.

It was just before eight AM. I rolled to the edge of the bed and sat up. I guess all my moving woke Jeanne and she started to sit up. I turned to her and she said….

“You, … What did you do to me? Where am I? What’s happening?

“Calm down, Jeanne. I’ll explain.”

She said, “I know you, you were in my class a few years ago. What the hell is going on.”

“Just shut up, if you give me a chance I’ll explain. First, you are my slave. You will do anything I tell you.” Jeanne, tried to speak but found she couldn’t open her mouth. She was getting panicky trying to speak. “Calm down, and stop trying to talk.” Immediately she stopped fussing and sat quietly. “I readjusted your brain to lust after me, for the rest of your life you will need me.” Jeanne opened her eyes real wide and she tried to say something. “Okay, you can speak , what is it?”

“I’m a lesbian. I can’t love you.”

“Well your ‘bi’ now, at least when it come to me”.

“How is this possible? Why am I so attracted to you?”

“Don’t worry about any of that, just know, that for the rest of your life you will lust for me. Also for the rest of your life you will address me as Master.”

“I feel so strange, so submissive. I have never been submissive, always aggressive. I was always the one in charge.”

“Don’t worry about that. When it comes to anything that I or your mistress wants you will always defer to us.”

“Yes Master.”