The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

By Johnny Reb

Part 1: Vavoom brand chocolates

Clyde slumped down in front of the TV just in time to hear door to slam shut as Susan exited. Susan was mad, madder than she’d be in a long while. And what was she mad about? Him watching some old movies on TV. It seemed silly in retrospect, but to his raging feminist girlfriend it was deadly serious.

“Now back to the week long blonde bombshell marathon” the TV said in a friendly voice.

The local classic movie channel was running an all night marathon of retro vixens in tight pencil skirts and high heels. Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Mimi Van Doran, and many others would be on display for Clyde’s delight. But it was going to be bittersweet at best. Susan had stormed off in a huff. Ticked that Clyde would even want to watch such a thing. In Susan’s eyes he was focusing on the full figured fantasy females of the past, when she was in the present. Plus she hated the “sex on display” attitude such actresses represented.

“Skinny gal like her, she’s just jealous” Clyde muttered as “the Girl can’t Help it” started.

Susan was extremely skinny. At “34-31-34” her figure was almost like a wash board. And any curves she might be hiding, she covered up in mannish clothing. Ill fitting suits and even blue jeans.

The fight had taken more of a toll on Clyde that he had released. He was tired and was starting to fall asleep. His eyes were starting to shut when a pair of breathy, erection inducing voices woke him up.

“Hey there hon...don’t fall asleep just yet” one voice said.

“Yeah sweetness, we’ve got an deal that just can’t be beat” the second voice added.

Clyde startled by the voices nearly jumped off the couch. Once awake he was amazed by the image he was confronted by. Marilyn Monroe AND Jayne Mansfield’s ghostly faces were floating around his TV set. “How the hell..” Clyde questioned.

“Don’t question it silly head” Marilyn giggled.

“Yeah just put your hands on the TV set and find the answer to all your problems” Jayne added while smiling.

Clyde thought he had to be dreaming, so he might as well go along with it. He placed his hands on the TV set’s screen. He his hands went into the set as if it was made out of liquid. Once inside of the screen he felt something solid. He grasped onto it and pulled it out.

It revealed itself to be one of those old fashioned chocolate boxes. The ones that were bright pink and shaped like hearts. A logo featuring a voluptuous pin-up girl read “Vavoom Brand Chocolates, a moment on the lips, a life time on the hips.”

“We never got a fair shake at a full life” Marilyn’s ghost uttered. “But these chocolates will give us both another chance.” she added.

“They have our essences in them, once your gal pal polishes off the box, she’ll be like us” Jayne added, followed by a giggle.

“Yeah right” Clyde laughed while tucking the chocolates under his arm and then lying back down on the couch. “This is one weird ass dream” he said before falling back asleep.

Part 2: Yum yum

Susan came home the next morning to find Clyde crashed out on the couch. She had spent the night at a girfriend’s who had convinced her that she might have over reacted a tad. They were...after all...only movies. Under Clyde’s arm was a bright pink, heart shaped box of Candy.

“His idea of saying he’s sorry I suppose” Susan thought, a little annoyed at Clyde’s old fashioned approach to making up. She looked over the box, quickly glancing at the voluptuous cartoon on the cover. “You’ve got to be kidding me” she said while opening up the box.

The smells of the chocolates over took Susan’s senses. This stuff had to be top quality stuff. The chocolates themselves were dark colored and shaped like tiny hearts. Susan picked one up and popped into her mouth. The dark chocolate flavor was sweet, but with out being over bearing. It was perfect tasting. Like someone had created her ideal treat.

Clyde started to up as he smelled the chocolates. “Honey...I have to tell you about this weird dream” he said while opening his eyes. The image of Susan standing over him with the box clicked into his brain. “Oh my....” he said startled by his dream made real.

“These are just heavenly, thank you ever so” Susan said in a voice breathier than her normal speaking voice. “But it doesn’t mean you’re off the hook” she added, the feminist anger returning to her voice.

“But...” Clyde tried to add something, but was unsure of what to say. After all, his story would sound crazy. Susan kissed him and turned towards the door again. “I have to go to work, I just came home to check in on you.” She tucked the chocolate box under her arm and exited. Clyde observed perhaps a little more sway in her walk than normal.

As soon as the door shut, reality started to sink in on Clyde. His mind raced. It was a dream right? Stuff like that doesn’t happen. If was true...shouldn’t he stop what was about to happen to his girlfriend?

“Naaaaaah” Clyde said while sitting back down on the couch.

Clyde turned on the TV just in time to see “Some Like it Hot” starting.

Part 3: Workaholic

Susan ate three more chocolates on the way to work. She couldn’t help herself. She was was a marketing rep for a chain of “organic” grocery stores. Feared and respected by her co-workers, she was known for both her fiery temper and her sharp mind. “Damn these are good” she moaned after taken another chocolate from the box.

When she stood up from her car seat she noted that her slacks felt tighter around her butt, hips, and thighs. Thoughts of hitting the gym after work entered her mind. She meant to leave the chocolates in the car, but instead put them under her arm without thinking about it.

As she entered the building she noticed a lot more men glancing her over than normal. It made her feel weird inside. “Wolves...the lot of them...just a pack of wolves” she whispered to herself. By the time she sat down at her desk her pants felt even tighter, though oddly looser in the waist.

“I like what you’ve done with your hair, it looks cool” one female co-worker(a teenaged girl) mentioned as she walked by Susan’s desk. “Stupid brat, I haven’t done anything with my hair” Susan thought while eating another chocolate. She started her work for the day, munching all the while. The hours would fly by.

Part 4: Chocoholic.

Susan greeted Clyde with a french kiss when she walked in the door.

“Not mad at me anymore” Clyde questioned, still not quite believing what was happening.

“Mad about what” Susan responded, her face taking on a ditzy expression for a moment. After standing there with a cute, wide eyed expression for a moment it finally clicked. “Oh the silly movies” she answered, a look of awareness returning to her face. “I’m over it” she smiled, her teeth looking slightly whiter than normal. “In fact what’s on next?”

“Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter” Clyde piped up. “Followed by the Misfits” he added.

“Divine...just divine” Susan said in a breathy, Marilyn type voice. She plopped down on the couch next to Clyde and snuggled up next to him.

“Why the sudden change in attitude” Clyde asked, fully knowing the real answer.

“I dunno...I just feel like I was a little too hard on you” Susan said while looking up at Clyde lovingly.

Clyde glanced her over. She didn’t look that different. Maybe her hips and thighs were a little fuller. Her cheek bones a bit more defined. But that could just be his eyes playing tricks on him. No, the only way he knew this was really happening was the box of chocolates sitting next to Susan. She munched away while the movies rolled on. The box was seemingly endless. She finally feel asleep on the couch.

When she feel asleep Clyde started to notice some real changes in her appearance. Before his eyes, her waist lost a inch or so. Her breasts swelled from an “A” to a “B” cup. Her lips inflated and became pouty. Her chin and cheekbones became well defined while her face grew rounder. Finally her thighs thickened just a little more and the changes stopped.

“This can’t be happening” Clyde said, once more questioning his grasp on reality. Then Clyde also drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Clyde woke up to the smell of chocolate and cheap perfume. He walked upstairs to their bed room to see Susan looking through her closet. The chocolate box was open and on the bed.

“None of my suit slacks fit” Susan groaned as she tossed a pair of pants passed Clyde’s head. “Those fucking chocolates have made my ass huge over night” she added, with even more annoyance in her voice.

“I don’t know I think a big ass is kinda hot” Clyde then pinched her on a the butt. At first she cried out in a girlish manner. But then she turned to Clyde with a fearsome look in her eyes.

“How DARE you man handle me in such a fashion” she screamed. “I’m not just a piece of meat you know” she added.

Her old, more angry personality was in charge once more. Clyde was back in the dog house. Clyde knew just what to say though.

“ Gee I’m sorry Susan, how about we go by you some new clothing after work today?”

“What am I supposed to wear today” she said poking a hole into his plan.

“How about that vintage dress you got for our friend’s wedding, that looks at least professional.”

In reality the dress probably was a little too tight and showed a little bit too much cleavage. But Susan didn’t have time to argue. She put the dress on. It was a relatively conservative dress on her old frame. But on her increasingly voluptuous figure it made her look slightly trampy. Her modest breasts were now pushed up into cleavage, and it looked painted over her butt.

“It doesn’t make my ass look fat does it” Susan asked?

“It’s very flattering” Clyde said out loud. “And it makes your ass look huge” he added in though.

At work Susan found it increasingly hard to pay attention to work. For one, every five seconds, her tummy would growl. She’d eat another chocolate but it never seemed to fill her up. Besides didn’t she leave that damn box at home? She wondered.

The other thing was the men at in her office place. They leered at her more than ever had before. It made her feel uneasy, but also a little excited, and even a little sexy. The feminist voice inside her head was telling her not to enjoy these feelings. But a new voice was also starting to speak up. Putting strange ideas in her head like bleaching her hair.

The final thing making her job harder today was her clothing. While earlier it had fit well, if a little snug. Now it was very ill fitting. It was baggy through the waist, but getting increasingly tight in the bust and bum areas.

She couldn’t take it anymore. She felt all hot and sticky. She got up out of her seat and started towards the bath. Her big butt and wide hips jiggled and swayed with each step.

“Work it girl” Norman...a middle aged gay co-worker said in an attempt to be funny. Susan turned and glared hatefully.

“What sweetie, I just think you look amazing” he said sheepishly. “My sister was a late bloomer too and your hair is just darling” he added in a lispy voice.

Without even responding Susan darted to the voice. She flipped on the light and looked into the mirror. The face looking back at her was familiar, but hauntingly different. Her hair was now very wavy and starting to curl. Her face looked chubby and round. It would have merely been a cute face, but her high cheek bones and well defined chin pushed her features into the stunning category. She had the face of a classic piece of pin-up art. It was too pretty to be real.

She ran her fingers over her body. Even more shocking was the changes to her figure. For the first time in her life she had curves. Modest curves, but curves none the less. Her breasts had to be a c-cup atleast. Her waist while not waspish, but certainly more narrow. And her hips, butt, and thighs were all thick and juicy.

She started to scream but then her stomach growled out for her. She was hungry again. Hungry for those damn chocolates. She knew the chocolates had to be changing her some how. She ran back towards her desk and grabbed the box.

Walking towards the dumpster outside she got more than her fair share of cat calls and whistles. Each one made her more and more determined to get rid of the box. She was finally standing in front of the dumpster.

“I refuse to become some sex object” she screamed out while lifting the dumpster lid. But the smell of garbage was over whelmed by other odor. The odor of chocolate. Her resolve started to weaken.

“Please don’t make me eat any more of those...I’m a good woman...” she cried. But the smell wouldn’t stop. She closed the trash can lid and opened the heart shaped box. It felt like the candy inside was looking at her. Commanding her to eat them.

“Maybe just one little bit, yes that’s it.” she said knowing full well that one bite would turn into ten. She ate about 20 pieces and then left the office for the day.

Part 4: Busty

Susan wondered into the underwear store, at this point her inner thighs were starting to rub together. The rubbing made her feel all tingly inside. The woman behind the front desk glanced her face once, than glanced at her breasts. On the way to the store Susan had completely discarded her old bra.

“I...um...need a new bra...” Susan said meekly.

“What size” the counter girl asked without missing a beat.

Susan hadn’t thought that fair ahead, she just need she needed a new one. “I don’t really now, you see I out grew my old size and...”

“What size were you” the girl questioned, though still trying to be helpfully.

“34-A” Susan said looking from side side. The counter girl started laughing in disbelief. She then took out some measuring tape and very clinically measured Susan’s bust.

“39 Double D hon, try the full figured section” the girl after yet another giggle at Susan’s expense. “And whatever vitamins you’re taking I want a bottle.”

Susan wondered into her size’s area. There were many bras and her mind was torn on which one to get. Her old self was still screaming at her to get something white, basic, and that wouldn’t show off her new rack. But the new voices in her head wanted her to get something that was pink, lacey, and would get her boobs into some massive cleavage. In her confused state she ended up buying two bras. One sensible and one more sexy.

Next she looked around the mall for clothing. She was pretty sure she wouldn’t be able to find something that fit. While her hips and bust were now rounded out at 39 inches each. Her 27 inch waist made impossible for her shop as a plus sized store. She wiggled out of the mall with no new clothing.

Her feminist voice echoed inside her mind. She’d go home to Clyde and make him explain what his chocolates had done to her. Then she’d dump his perverted ass. All the while the breathy, pleasant, happy voice was trying to talk her out of it. Clyde was a good man who would take good care of her. She should continue shopping and buy something sexy to wear home. Something tight and made from black satin.

Susan’s eyes caught a little clothing store out of the corner of her eye. “Bebop shop Retro clothing” a neon sign read. Susan popped another chocolate into her mouth and pulled over.

Part 5: The clothes make the Woman.

Behind the counter was a zaftig girl with neon pink hair cut into Bettie Page style bangs. The girl had horn rimmed glasses and was covered in tattoos. She wore a cute Cherry print vintage style dress.

“So is it Marilyn Monroe or Jayne Mansfield” the girl asked, she had a pleasant smile on her.

“Excuse me” Susan questioned.

“Which of the two blonde bombshells are you” she said while still smiling. “I figured you were going to a costume party or something.”

“But I’m not...” Susan turned and glanced into a mirror. She now had a styled mass of curly blonde hair covering her head. It framed her features nearly perfectly. Looking almost like she had been a professional stylist.

“With breasts like that I suppose you have to be Jayne, but your face looks more like Marilyn’s if you ask me” the girl piped up.

Susan was too busy looking at her into the mirror. She DID look like a weird mix of Monroe and Mansfield. Their iconic features blending with her own creating this sort of super sex kitten. Susan wasn’t sure if she liked what she saw. But it certainly turned her on.

“I need some clothing” Susan finally said. She went on to explain the problems she had been having finding something that fit her hourglass measurement. The punkabilly nodded her head.

“I can fix you up with a two piece plus a corset to bring in the waist today. Plus I can take your measurements and custom fit some stuff for you later.”

Without another word the girl went about taking Susan’s measurements. Letting her try on various things. Chatting up a storm about 50’s movies and music, which for some reason...Susan seemed to know a lot about. Every now and then Susan had to pause to eat another chocolate. Her body was finally starting to feel full, but she felt the need to eat the whole box.

After the girl(it turns out Greta was her name) was finished dressing her, Susan looked in the mirror. Her now voluptuous body had been seemingly poured into a black satin hobble dress with matching corset. She had plunging, pillowy cleavage, a hint of a belly, and a wide behind. Matching black heels finished off the outfit. She looked every bit the blonde bombshell.

“After you come in next week to pick up your new clothing we should hang out” Greta said as Susan was leaving. Susan answered in a breathy, Monroe type voice “I’d like that sweetie.” Then she bounced out of the store.

Part 6: Clyde comes Home.

Clyde entered the apartment after a day of hard work. He was greeted at the door by a blonde haired, blue eyed sex goddess in black satin.

“Hey there sweetie” the new Susan said in her breathiest voice.

“Susan you look...” Clyde couldn’t the words.

“Different” Susan finished his sentence. “Yeah I finally filled out huh?”

Susan then swayed and jiggled her way over to Clyde. Planting a big kiss on his lips. After which she replied.

“A couple of the neighborhood boys were making lewd comments, you might hear about tomorrow.”

She then took Clyde by the hand and starting leading him towards the bed room. “You know I only have eyes for you right?”

Clyde couldn’t believe how much his girlfriend had changed. She looked different, acted different, and even felt different. She was now soft, inviting, and curvy.

Susan laid down on the bed, her broad hips jutting outward. Her breasts formed deep, plump, cleavage. Clyde just stood their slack jawed for a moment.

“Are you going to stand there all night or are you going to come to bed” Susan said while batting her eye lashes.

Clyde came to his sense all of a sudden. He peeled out of his clothing and tackled Susan. The sex was incredible and primal. Her chubby butt just bounced up and down, while her breasts nearly smothered him at times. Clyde knew his life had changed for the better.

Susan now knew it too. For the first time in her life she didn’t feel so anger. She felt sexy and soft. She purred like the sex kitten she now was as Clyde road her into the night. She glanced over at the empty box of chocolates and mouthed a silent thank you. She was now a complete woman.

The End.