The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Geoffrey finds a wife

chapter 2

Geoffrey had prepared his lecture so he reread his notes and prepared the copies of his handouts.

When the time was right, Geoffrey walked into the lecture room and started to impart the history of hypnosis. He kept the lecture interesting and injected a few jokes along the way. Everyone was taking notes except Caroline who was sitting close to Derek. One of the other girls who Geoffrey recognised as a friend of Caroline interrupted the lecture and asked, “What is wrong with Caroline.” Geoffrey replied, “Caroline is the entertainment later so she has been practicing with Derek for some time.” Derek would you like to practice on this one too.” Derek came forward with Caroline and Geoffrey copped all the commands in Caroline’s mind into Dorothy’s. Doing these things for Derek and not for himself did not break the promise he made to his dying mother. Derek took both females into another room.

Geoffrey continued the lecture and was about to change tack when Derek returned with his two slaves. The demonstration was spectacular with Derek being the evil hypnotist, enslaving his two subjects.

At the end Geoffrey told all the students that Derek was a very competent hypnotist and would be living his fantasies soon.

After all the students had departed and Derek and his two slaves had gone back to Derek’s apartment, Geoffrey walked back to Sydney’s office. As he entered she said, “I have arranged your wedding for Friday at two o’clock. There are several letters that need replies on your desk. Geoffrey walked though the outer office into the much bigger inner sanctum and sad behind the large oak desk.

Geoffrey worked through the post, writing notes for each one. He assumed Sydney would write the replies. He turned on the desk computer and open up the Master’s email. He had been sitting in the Master’s office for twenty minutes when Sydney came in saying there is a Caroline Webster wishing to see you. Geoffrey replied, “Send her in.” Caroline entered and said, “Is this because I shouted at you in the car park.” Geoffrey replied, “What are you talking about.”

Caroline said, “That hypnosis travesty at the end of your lecture.” Geoffrey replied, “I thought Derek’s technique was very sound. I see he has decided to leave your intelligence intact. Caroline replied, “Only while I speak to you then I will become an ignorant bimbo.” Geoffrey moved into her mind and made her the bimbo a little early. As her intelligence evaporated, Caroline said, “It must be time for Caroline to go.”

Caroline walked out and said, “Thank you and good-bye.” to Sydney. She walked out of Sydney’s office and into Derek’s arms. Derek asked, “Did you achieve any satisfaction with the Master. Caroline replied, “Caroline did not get to ask her question before her knowledge evaporated. Derek failed to get her IQ back so he resigned himself to do all her thinking for her.

Geoffrey continued to work through the master’s work load until five o’clock when he departed and drove home. He put the car in the garage and walked to the kitchen door. As he entered, he saw Helen in the kitchen and she ran to him so he hugged and kissed her. After he had put her down, he said, “I see your suit case arrived.” Helen said, “Yes it arrived at ten to ten and I have been in latex ever since and I have been loving them.” Geoffrey told Helen about the wedding and she jumped for joy.” Geoffrey asked, “Where do we buy you, a wedding dress in latex.” Helen replied, “Skin Two in London is where all my latex clothing was purchased. Geoffrey then said, “Before you ring them and order one, do you need someone to give you away and what about bride’s maids.” Helen replied, “I would like two bridesmaids and someone to give me away. Geoffrey continued, “Ok I’ll see what I can do. He picked up the phone and called Derek. He had taken his phone number out of his mind. When De3rek answered he said, “Derek I need you to bring your two women to my house this evening can you do that.” Derek confirmed he would come straight away. After the call was terminated Geoffrey told Helen someone was coming for her approval. Geoffrey booted up his computer and found the skin two web site. He found that they required an exact sizing so he printed off three size charts.

Helen was in the kitchen making diner when Derek, Caroline and Dorothy arrived. Geoffrey showed then into the sitting room and then explained what he wanted and Dorothy said, “I would love to be a bridesmaid. Caroline did not say anything and Derek asked, “How do I get Caroline’s IQ back.” Geoffrey said, “Hang on I will get Helen and she can decide.” Geoffrey went to fetch Helen and as she came into the sitting room, Derek said, “No wonder you gave me Caroline, Your fiancée is gorgeous. Geoffrey replied, “I thought so too. Helen please takes these two, up to our bedroom and complete all three size charts. While you are doing that you can see if they will do as your bridesmaids. After the woman had departed Geoffrey explained that Helen’s father had died when she was a baby and she had no one to give her away. Derek said, “If she would allow me, I would be honoured.” Geoffrey checked mentally to check if Helen was decent and then said, “Let’s go and ask her.” Derek followed Geoffrey up the stairs and into the master bedroom, Helen and Dorothy were dressed in latex and Caroline was getting dressed in a rubber coat.

Geoffrey asked, “Helen will these two do as bridesmaids and Derek has offered to give you away.” Helen replied, “Dorothy and Derek will do admirably but Caroline is a bit thick. Geoffrey replied, “Caroline, if you fix Helen’s hair and make-up you can have your IQ back and if you do a good job you can keep it.” Dorothy said, “I will help her.” Geoffrey changed both girls so they would be subservient to Helen and then restored Caroline’s intellect. Caroline asked, “When is the wedding?” Helen replied, “Friday so you will need to keep Thursday Free. Caroline said, “Why are, we all in latex and why am I in a rubber mackintosh. Helen replied, “All my clothes were tailor made for me and your breasts are two big, so this is the only item that fits you. Think of it as your favourite Coat dress and wear it until Thursday. Look at Derek’s bulge I think he likes you in latex.”

Helen was wearing a long sleeved blouse that fitted her perfectly and a Trapeze skirt in orange latex that was four inches above her knees. Dorothy was in a similar outfit in baby pink. Derek’s bulge was real but it was because of Helen in latex and shy scraper heels. However seeing Carline in the latex mackintosh was stoking his lust. Geoffrey said, “That must be painful, Take your girls into the spare room across the corridor and get some relief. As Derek moved his girls into the spare bedroom Geoffrey made his fetish for seeing his girls in latex real and mandatory.

The noise of sex could be heard in the master bedroom and Helen was smiling.” She kissed Geoffrey and said, “Those girls will do perfectly and Derek can give me away. I will have to phone Mother to ensure she can get here. Geoffrey asked do you drive; you could take the Ranger Rover and pick her up tomorrow. Helen said, “I did have a driving licence it will be at home.” Geoffrey continued, “Make a phone call now and arrange it, then phone skin two and make your orders for the wedding outfits.

After both phone called were made and all arrangements confirmed, Geoffrey asked how Helen came to the instruction she gave Caroline about the dress coat. Helen replied, “It was what that evil bastard did to me after he first took me. I wore that mackintosh for a week until my skin gets used to wearing latex. There was a gentle knock on the bedroom door and Geoffrey opened it find Caroline standing outside. She said, “I Did not thank you for my IQ, I would like to thank you very much. Can you please ask Helen if I could have a shower?” Helen came to the door and said, “You can have two showers a day, one before bedtime and the other when you wake up, you must wash the lining of your coat dress at the same time. Come here you can have a shower now and I will show how to wash your dress. In the on-suite Helen removed Caroline’s coat dress and pushed her into the shower. When Caroline had showered, Helen held up a fluffy towel. As she was dryi8ng Caroline, Helen asked, “Have you eaten out Dorothy’s pussy yet.” Caroline answered, “I was Derek’s first slave, and it should be Dorothy eating me out.” Helen said, “I think you are mistaken my dear, you are primarily Derek’s slave and after him there is Dorothy and me.” While I tell you how to clean your dress, you crawl under my skirt and lick my pussy, you will adore the taste and you cannot get enough. Caroline was half in love with Helen when she started and was totally smitten by the time Helen orgasmed. Helen had not been telling her how to clean her mackintosh she had been telling how to eat a female pussy and how to keep her new position a secret from Derek and Geoffrey.

Geoffrey was listening outside the bathroom door and he made these rules permanent in Caroline’s subconscious. He had looked inside |Helen mind to find out why and discovered that Helen was jealous of Caroline’s breasts. Ne had read a story once where a mind reader manipulated the bodily aspect of his victim. He concentrated on Helen and he caused her breasts to grow. Her blouse became very tight as she showed Caroline how to wash her dress. In the end she unfastened it and let it hang open. Geoffrey had made both of them to not notice any change. He walked to Helen’s wardrobe and took out another mackintosh like the one Caroline was wearing only this one was the same pink as Dorothy’s outfit. Caroline put on her clean and dry dress and they both walked out of the bathroom. Geoffrey handed Helen the mackintosh and said, “While Caroline is wearing hers you should wear this one. Leave your skirt on Caroline can eat out your pussy, she likes going under a skirt.” Caroline move in front of Helen and asked, “Can I, Mistress.” Helen sat down on the bed and replied, “Of cause you can”. Caroline scooted under her skirt and Geoffrey said, “I will see you down stairs when you are finished.”

Geoffrey walked down the stairs and into the kitchen; he made himself a hot drink and returned to the sitting room. Dorothy and Derek soon joined him and Derek asked, “Do you know where Caroline went?” Geoffrey replied, “She was in the master bedroom with Helen.” Dorothy said, “They are probably discussing Thursday.” Geoffrey asked, “Whose car are you in tonight and does Caroline have a car?” Derek replied, “We are in Dorothy’s car tonight and Caroline does have a car.” Geoffrey said, “Send Caroline in her car here early Thursday morning.”

Upstairs Caroline brought Helen two orgasms and then went back into the bathroom to wash her face, and as Caroline came out of the on-suite Helen said, “What we did is part of your secret that you can not mention to Derek or Geoffrey so if anyone asked we were discussing the wedding, you must practice on Dorothy while you are away from me.” They walked down stairs together discussing Thursday. When they joined the others in the sitting room Derek said, “Helen you and Caroline look stunning in those dresses. Geoffrey said, “Yes you do perhaps we should find one for Dorothy. Dorothy said, “I would prefer to be dressed like this.” Helen said, “Caroline would you take Dorothy up stairs and see if there is a dress like yours in the wardrobe.” Geoffrey said, “Helen you go with them while I talk to Derek. Helen stood and said, “Come girls we will have a look.” As they got on the stairs, Helen whispered into Caroline’s ear, “Caroline you can practice on both Dorothy and I.” In the master bedroom Helen said, “Dorothy you sit on the bed beside me. As Dorothy sat Helen continued, “You are in for a surprise, Caroline has become addicted to female orgasms so you are fist.” Caroline crawled under Dorothy’s skirt and started licking her pussy. Helen said, “If you talk to her she can improve her technique. Dorothy said, “I thought she was Derek’s favourite. Helen replied, “She has moved to the bottom of your totem pole. She will now do as you instruct but, Derek must never know, it is our secret.

As Caroline was licking and sucking Dorothy’s snatch, Dorothy was giving her instruction on how to please her more completely. Helen stood and opened the wardrobe, there were two mackintoshes hanging, but she said, “You are in luck Dorothy we are out of these dresses.” Dorothy was heading for her second orgasm as Helen sat down beside her. As Caroline moved across to Helen Dorothy said, “Tonight when Derek is ready for sex you should let me go first. When it is your turn, cry off saying you are tired. When we cum so will you.”

Down stairs Geoffrey was moving Derek’s fantasies over to Dorothy and leaving Caroline as only his maid.” Geoffrey explained what was Derek would be doing and gave a complete run down of the day.” Caroline would come over to the house early on Friday and do Helen’s hair and make-up and then her own. Derek said, “She was always perfectly turned out before we hypnotised her, so that should be no problem. As they discussed the program Geoffrey looked inside Derek’s mind and was surprised that Caroline was back on top. He love for her was real and it had moved her back. Geoffrey decided to leave her there as he changed the command that Dorothy had given and made Dorothy to forget giving it.”

The girls soon came down stairs and Helen and Dorothy had big smiles. Caroline had a big grin. Her last orgasm had caused Helen to say, “When you walk down stirs I want you to move into this new reality and love it. Keeping your Lesbian needs a secret from any man will be your most important goal in life.” Helen said when she entered the room, “I could not find another dress like Caroline’s so we discussed Thursday and Friday again. Derek kissed Caroline saying, “You look very happy.” Caroline replied, “I am I just love discussing girly things with Helen and Dorothy.” Derek said, “Well let’s go, you can see Helen again on Thursday.”

After Derek and his girls had departed, “Geoffrey said, “Were did you get these lesbian tendencies. Helen replied, “I have always been bi-sexual and I was in a lesbian relationship when that evil man mind controlled me.” Geoffrey replied, “Well we had best get Caroline and Dorothy here often, after the wedding.” Helen said, “If you need a maid, I could find my old lover.” Geoffrey replied, “Where is she.” Helen continued, “In London close to my Mother.” Geoffrey replied, “See if you can find her tomorrow when you go to collect your Mother. You could bring them both back here.” Helen replied, “What have I done to deserve you.” Geoffrey replied, “Have you looked in the mirror lately. In that dress you are my version of loveliness.” Helen replied, “I will get the tape measure and you can measure me.” As Helen walked up the stairs Geoffrey heard the telephone ringing. He answered the one on the hall table and found it was his agent on the other end. Geoffrey said, “Before you ask if I am available, I am getting ready to Marry on Friday and I start a new job on Monday.” The agent said, “Have you booked a honeymoon yet?” Geoffrey replied, “No we are going to drive around Scotland in the ‘E’ type, for the weekend.” The agent said, “You could spend two days in Quebec and do this little job. I will pay for the flights and book you into the best hotel. I’ll even meet you there so I can brief you on the job.” Geoffrey said, “As long as you get us home before Monday morning.” The Agent said, “I will call you back when it is all arranged.”

Helen returned with a tape measure and Geoffrey measured her breasts, Helen now had a thirty-eight, twenty-six, and thirty-four figure.

Geoffrey said, “Do an email with your revised measurements and tell them what you want to pick up if the correct sizes are available.

Helen did as instructed after making a list of all her tops. The phone rang again while Helen was on the computer and Geoffrey answered it. The agent said, “It is all arranged. A helicopter will pick you up at four o’clock and take you to Heathrow where you will catch a flight for Quebec at Five-forty-five. I will meet you at the Quebec Marriott at midnight.” The client is paying your travel costs in addition to you usual fee, and you will be back at home before eight o’clock Monday morning.

After Helen had sent the email, Geoffrey said, “Let’s go to bed, I will stoke your male-female sexuality and try and win you over.”

They walked up the stairs, hand in hand and Helen was as happy as she could be. She was thinking of her past lover. And what tomorrow might bring. Geoffrey made love to her and near won her over. Her history of female-female sex was very strong. With Marilyn and Caroline, she would still be able to get enough. But Geoffrey fulfilled all her male sex needs and she was totally in love. Geoffrey explained about the short Honeymoon in Quebec and the means of getting there. Helen said, “You are a wonderful man I have always wanted to ride in a helicopter.

They discussed the following day and then cuddled together and went to sleep. Next morning Geoffrey woke first and said, “You shower and make breakfast I will be down in a moment or two.” He waited for Helen to shower and leave before he got out of bed; he showered and then looked at the latex clothing inside Helen’s wardrobe. He closed the door and then walked down stairs and into the kitchen. Helen had breakfast ready and she placed it on the kitchen table. Geoffrey asked, “Have you driven an automatic vehicle before.” Helen replied, “Yes once, but it was some time ago.” Geoffrey said, “Ok tells finish this and we will go and see if you remember.”

After breakfast was finished and cleaned away, they walked out of the rear door and said, “Here is the key and my credit card, bring it out.” Helen unlocked the vehicle and got in. Geoffrey showed her how to operate the parking brake and she started the engine and drove out of the garage.”

Geoffrey said, “See you did remember, use the Sat. Nav. and on the way home select home, it will bring you back here. Helen said, “How do I set it for Skin Two.” Geoffrey said, “Here, I will show you.” He explained how to enter a post code and he entered the post code for Skin Two. The Sat. Nav. said, “Proceed to the highlighted route.” Helen was soon on her way and when she was out of sight, he took locked both garage doors and then drove the Jag around to the front of the house.

He parked it there and then went back in to check his emails. There were three emails the first was from his agent defining the travel schedule. The second was from Skin Two telling Helen they would be please to see her and all her larger tops were in stock. The third email was a balance update for his platinum American Express card. He shut down the computer locked both front and back doors and drove into the city. Parking in the Master’s designated parking slot, he walked to his new office. He told Sydney about his short honeymoon in Quebec and she said, “So you will not be at the reception then.” Geoffrey confirmed that they would have to leave straight after the wedding bur everyone else should continue to celebrate. He told her about Derek, Caroline and Dorothy. And she said, “I wanted to be a bridesmaid.” Geoffrey explained about Helen fetish and that both Caroline and Dorothy had agreed to wear latex. Sydney said, “I would have worn latex if Helen said it was necessary.” Geoffrey said, “OK I will ask her if she would like three Brides maids.” Sydney said, “Yes please, ask her.”

To be continued.