The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Geoffrey finds a wife

Chapter 4.

Edward came down stairs five minutes later and Helen had finished her coffee and said, “Are you ready to go, your suit cases are loaded and Caroline is in the back seat. You can ride up front with me.” Edward locked his home and got in the passenger side front door. Helen got behind the wheel and they were soon on their way. Helen tuned onto the A3 and followed the road to the M25. Tuning north she followed the M25 until it reached the M11 and then turned north again. She was soon approaching Cambridge and the turn off she was due to take. From the motorway it only took ten minutes to reach Geoffrey’s home.

Helen parked in front of the left hand garage and they all pilled out. Helen told Edward he could continue to practice on Caroline or move to his second woman being Marjory.” Edward looked at Caroline and said, “I think I would to practice on you.” Helen instructed Caroline to accompany Edward to the back bedroom on the right. Helen then said, “I will bring Edwards bags up later.” Helen took and the new latex clothing up to her bedroom and then went down for Edward’s baggage. She lifted them out and locked the range Rover. She started carrying the first one to the house when Geoffrey arrived in the “E” type. As he got out Helen ran to him and kissed him. He asked if she had had a god day. And Helen told him everything went very well except they had no clothes in Caroline’s and her size.” Geoffrey asked where his father was and Helen told him he was upstairs with Caroline. Geoffrey took the suit case and Helen carried the holdall.

They walked into the house together and up to Edward’s bedroom. Edward was on the bed on top of Caroline. Edward said, “Hi Dad I see you have entered this competition with your usual enthusiasm.” Edward replied, “I hope I have not spoiled this one for you.” Helen replied, “I doubt that, Caroline is a little slut. She just loves having sex with anyone.” Edward pulled away from Caroline and he stood up and asked, “Where is this other candidate.” Helen said, “Mother is in the dining room.”

Geoffrey said, “Helen, take Caroline in to our bedroom while I get your mother.” He walked down stairs and into the dining room, where he said, “Marjory you are needed upstairs now.” Marjory walked out of the dining room and up the stairs and met Edward outside his bedroom. Geoffrey followed her upstairs and walked into the master bedroom. Caroline was between Helen’s legs. Geoffrey said, “My turn now.” Helen lifted Caroline up and pushed her onto the bed.” Helen walked out of the bedroom and Geoffrey moved to mount Caroline, He liked with her mind so he could tune her body like a musical instrument. He saw her recent memories and found what she had done to Helen. He looked through all her memories since she arrived this morning and changed her so she could not direct or instruct anyone or anything ever again. He played music with her body and he pumped in and out at the perfect rhythm. Caroline orgasmed seven times before Geoffrey came and he had won the competition.

After leaving Caroline on the bed, he went in search of Marilyn and found her in her bedroom reading a book. Geoffrey said, “You went too far with Helen so I will take you too far. He did the same to Marilyn as he had done to Caroline and then stepped out of the bedroom. He linked with Helen and removed all her submissive programming except towards him and all Caroline’s other commands. Geoffrey found Helen and when she saw him she told him all about the things Caroline and Marilyn had done to her. Geoffrey replied, “Yes I know and I have sorted both Marilyn and Caroline, they will not be bothering you again.”

Helen thanked him and said she was going to try on her wedding dress.” Geoffrey went out through the kitchen to put both vehicles their respective garages while Helen walked up stairs. She first walked into Marilyn’s room and said, “You are forgetting your duties, dinner for sex please.” Leaving Marilyn she walked into her own bedroom and found Caroline on the bed. The sex with Geoffrey had worn her out, and she was sleeping. Helen made a noise going through the boxes in an effort to find the wedding dress. She found it at the bottom of the pile and pulled it out. As she removed the bride’s maid’s dress, Caroline awoke and seeing Helen, she attempted to command her, no sound was made. Caroline opened and closed her mouth like a fish out of water. Helen said, “Stop mimicking a fish out of water and go and get my skirt from Edward.” Caroline jumped off the bed and ran out of the room.

Helen attempted to put the corset on but needed help. Helen put on the wedding dress over the loose corset and it was a bit tight around the middle but it looked perfect. Helen took off both the dress and the corset and washed them in the on-suite. Caroline returned with the skirt and said, “He was not in his room so I took this out of his bag.” Helen replied, “You had better wash your dress for tomorrow and the clothes of mind you wore today. Come down stairs when you are finished.”

Helen hung up the wedding dress and walked out of the bedroom. She walked across to her Mother’s room and found her Mother an Edward sitting side by side on the bed talking about dancing. Helen could see the glint in her mother’s eyes so she said, “I see you two have hit it off. Geoffrey would like to discuss the competition later so don’t be too long before you come down stairs.”

Helen closed the bedroom door and walked down the stairs. She found Geoffrey in the sitting room and said, “Thank you, you have saved my skin again.”

Helen sat down close to Geoffrey and they waited for Edward, Marjory and Caroline. Edward and Marjory walked down stairs and joined Geoffrey and Helen. Geoffrey asked Marjory, “Have your decided yet.” Marjory replied, “Although I have made a connection with Edward, I found you the most gentle.” Geoffrey sent Helen to get Caroline and they returned a few minutes later. Geoffrey asked Caroline the same question as Marjory and Caroline replied, “I choose you and if you didn’t have Helen, I would be fighting for your attention.” Geoffrey replied, “Well it would seem that I have won.” Helen said, “I will be back in a moment I will go and check what Marilyn is doing.” Helen stood up the walked out of the room and towards the kitchen. When she got there she found that Marilyn had made a prawn Salad on six plates and had late the table she said, “Are you ready for everyone to come for diner.” Marilyn replied, “Give me another five minutes to finish everything.” Helen said, “Ok five minutes it is.” Helen waked back to Geoffrey and said, “If you are as hungry as I am, I have some good news, Diner will be ready in five minutes.”

Caroline said, “Good I am starving.” Edward said, “I had breakfast this morning and this is probably my fault. I was not hungry at lunch time.” Helen said, “Ok let’s go through to the dining room.” They all trouped through to the dining room and Marilyn brought in the salad plates. Every one took a place and they all ate together. Helen sat next to Geoffrey; Marjory sat next to Edward, and Caroline sat next to Marilyn.

Geoffrey said, “Marilyn you and Caroline caused a lot of difficulty for Helen so I have made it so neither of you can do that again. Caroline you deserve more discipline so From now on you will not tell anyone, of your difficulties and you will refrain from having sex with Derek you will be subservient to both him and Dorothy. Geoffrey opened his mind and linked with Derek. He remade his memories so Dorothy was the centre of his fantasies and Caroline was the live-in maid.” There was a telephone ringing in the kitchen and Geoffrey stood up was walked out of the dining room. He answered to phone and found Derek on the other end, Derek asked, “Is Caroline coming home today?” Geoffrey replied, “No she is staying here tonight and will do everyone’s hair in the morning.” I have to go to work so will not be here. Do you have lectures tomorrow morning?” Derek replied, “Yes both Dorothy and I have a lecture tomorrow morning.” Geoffrey replied, “Well you two go to your lecture and come here when it is finished.” Derek said, “Ok will do, see you tomorrow.”

After putting the phone on the hook Geoffrey retuned to finish his meal. He said, “Caroline you are staying here tonight so after diner go upstairs and put your coat dress back on with nothing else underneath. Caroline said, “I am very sorry I controlled Helen, I would have helped her if Marilyn hand not made her so submissive.” Geoffrey replied, “All the more reason to help her. Go up stairs now and change your clothes.” As Caroline ran out of the room he linked with her mind and caused her IQ to drop. He also made it so she got pleasure from cleaning, vacuuming, polishing and doing the laundry. He lastly made her submissive to Marilyn.” When Caroline returned she could not spell or do simple maths. Her vocabulary was limited and she wanted to clean. As everyone finished their desert, Geoffrey said, “Marilyn, Caroline will help you to clear away and wash up. Marjory and Helen moved over to the TV and Edward asked, “Could I have a word in your ear in private.” Geoffrey replied, “Come into the sitting room.” The two men walked to the sitting room and as they sat down, Edward asked, “Has Marjorie’s attitude got anything to do with you.” Geoffrey replied, “I tweaked her a little but her love for you is natural. You should get her to sell her home and move in with you.” You could marry her anytime.” Edward said, “Could I talk to your vicar tomorrow and stay here a while.” Geoffrey said, “I will be back, Sunday evening. I need to be at work on Monday morning. But you can stay here as long as you would like.” Edward replied, “Thank you, should we go back and join our women.” Geoffrey stood up and indicated that they should do as Edward had suggested.” They walked back to the dining room and Geoffrey said, “You go in, I want to talk to Marilyn.” Edward stepped into the dining room and Geoffrey walked into the kitchen and asked, “Marilyn, how did Caroline get on.” Marilyn replied, “She was fantastic.” Geoffrey replied, “She will be staying her for the foreseeable future so as you have a double bed, you can instruct her to sleep with you.” Marilyn asked, “Would it be alright if she slept between my legs.” Geoffrey replied, “She will do whatever you tell her to do. She is now your submissive maid.” Caroline said, “I cannot stay here, what will, Derek say?” Geoffrey replied, “Derek has got Dorothy, what does, he need you for.” Caroline replied, “He loves me.” Geoffrey said, “Not anymore. But don’t you worry, I will talk to him tomorrow” Marilyn said, “We are finished here, let us go to bed.” Geoffrey watched them go and then walked into the dining room. Helen was sitting by herself as Edward had taken to seat next to Marjory.” Edward was explaining how they should live and Marjory kept nodding.

Geoffrey sat down next to Helen and said, “Are you ready for tomorrow.” Helen replied, “I only need my hair done in the morning and then I will be ready.” She went closer to the TV to watch the film that was on. Geoffrey opened his mind to check on Marilyn and found another man upstairs.

Geoffrey looked into this alien mind and found Helen’s first Master. He checked to see how he had found them and then caused him to climb out of the window he had broken into and then caused him to dive head first into the ground three stories below. Geoffrey then said, “Did you hear that, I am just going to look outside, I thought I heard a noise.”

He stood and walked out into the kitchen and then out of the back door. He though this door was not locked, why did he have to climb up to the third floor. Geoffrey had locked the door and the top of the third stairs with a hasp and pad lock, after a break-in two years earlier. He walked around the house and when he reached the front, he saw the body on the ground with a lot of blood. He attempted to check for a pulse but the body was dressed in multiple layers of rubber. “Geoffrey thought, “This is where Helen gets her rubber fetish from.”

Geoffrey walked back to the back door and into the kitchen, Helen was standing there so he said, “Call the Police we have had an attempted break-in and the perpetrator is dead.” Helen made the phone call by dialling 999; she asked for the Police and the coroner and told the Police what Geoffrey had said.”

After Helen had finished the call, Geoffrey told her to put some normal clothes on top over her latex clothing. Helen walked up stairs and Geoffrey went into the dining room to update his dad and Marjory before the Police arrived. Edward stood up and said, “Is there anything I can help with.” Geoffrey opened the top drawer of the sideboard and removed a set of keys. He handed them to Edward and said, “These are for the door at the top of the stairs to the third floor and said, “I think that was where he fell from.” Edward took the keys and walked out of the room. He wlaked uptwo flights of stairs and at the door at the top he unlocked the padlock and removed it from the hasp. Pushing the door open he had to move lots of splinters of wood and when he saw the back of the door, thought, “That man must have been here for half a day to do this much damage with a crow bar.” Edward found a bag and when he searched it he found more tools and a gun. He checked the gun and found it to be loaded. He walked down to tell George and found him outside talking to two Police persons. Edward explained to Geoffrey and the two police persons what he had found. The Police woman asked, “Why do you think he was dressed in rubber. Geoffrey replied, “Perhaps he did not want to leave any forensics. The woman replied, “I think he may have had a latex fetish and he was going to kill someone.” The Policeman said, “Well we will never know now but perhaps we should check this gun and the bag up stairs. Edward said, “Ok follow me.” As they walked up the stairs, Geoffrey linked with the police woman’s mind and he looked to see why she knew about latex fetishes. He found that one of her girlfriends had this fetish and she had been very cruel. He decided to make her develop a total latex fetish over the next seven days.

Geoffrey was about to follow them when he heard a car coming down the long gravel drive. He waited and saw the coroner’s car stop outside his front door. The pathology lab was in the university and he knew all three forensic scientists. As the driver got out he said, “Hi Jerald how are you.” Jerald replied, “Hello Geoffrey, where is the body.” Geoffrey said, “Over there beneath the third story bathroom.” Do you need anything?” Jerald replied, “Just somewhere to plug in my lights.” Geoffrey replied, “There is a main power outlet just below the window in the sitting room, I will go and open it.”

Geoffrey walked back into the house and into the sitting room, he opened the window and at Jerald passed the cable through with the plug on it and Geoffrey plugged it in. Jerald soon had three tripods with halogen lamps on the top around the body. When all three sets of lights on the area around the body it was bathed in bright lights. Jerald continued to check the body and surrounding ground for evidence and Geoffrey decided to join his father. He walked up the two flights of stairs and found the two police persons and his father in the third floor bathroom. The policeman said, “It would seem that the man down in front of your house was up here for some time and he was equipped with a gun and some latex bondage. I assume he was going to kill someone and kidnap someone else. AS he could not gain access to the house through the third floor he probably meant to try the second floor bathroom and fell as he got back out onto the ledge.”

Geoffrey noted that the Policewoman was fondling the latex gag and hood. Geoffrey said, “So that is your considered opinion then.” The Policeman said, “I will go and check what the coroner says.” As the Policeman departed, Geoffrey said to the Police woman, “Why don’t you try those on.” The Policewoman became aware of what she was doing and said, “Would you mind.” Edward said, “Not at all, here let me help you.” The Police woman did not move do so Geoffrey made her submissive nature absolute to everyone in the house.” This excluded her partner because he was outside with the Coroner.” Edward fitted the gag in her mouth and then pulled to mask over her head. The mask was a bondage mask with a very strong belt in a fold in the skirt that went around her neck. The buckle was a lockable one the pin through the belt had a hole in it and when the mask zip was placed over it a small pad lock could lock them both closed. When both the gag and mask were in place and locked, Edward said, “There are other clothes in the suit case, would you like to try those.” The police woman shook her head but Edward was not looking and he said, “Ok I will get them, Geoffrey could you remove her trousers and any underwear.” The Policewoman continued to shake her head and stamp her feet. Geoffrey said, “Edward did not see your decline so you will have to accept his help. Here let me take off these trousers and your underwear. Geoffrey unfastened her waist on the trousers and pulled them down. He had to remove her shoes to pull them off all together. He then pulled down her tights and then her knickers. He looked at her slick pussy and said, “In future you want to keep this, clean and shaved at all times.” Edward returned with latex knickers latex pants and a pair of PVC trousers, he also carried a pair of bondage boots. They were all in the Police woman’s size as she was slim and trim and the same height as Helen.

Geoffrey was still tweaking her button with his finger and thumb and the Police woman orgasmed as Edwards walked close. Edward said, “That’s good, you will be adequately lubricated for these.” He then showed the woman the kickers with two massive dildos built in. He pushed her feet into the legs and pulled them up. Geoffrey linked with her mind and caused her to love the taste, smell, sound and feel of latex. She opened her legs and moaned as the dildos got close. Edward pushed the butt plug into her pussy and moved it in and out six times to make sure it was lubricated. He then pushed it into her ass and then the other one into her pussy before pulling the knickers up unto her crotch. He then pulled the latex jeans on and fastened the waist and zip fly. When these were on he then pulled on the shiny black PVC trousers and fastened them around her waist. Lastly he fitted the latex bondage boots on her feet locking them on with small padlocks. He put the keys for the boots together with the keys for the mask and hand cuffs on the bathroom window sill.

The Police woman looked at the keys and indicated that she wanted them in her bag. Edward said, “Just forget about those for now, come I will take you back to your Inspector.” Edward and the Police woman walked down the stairs and out of the front door. Geoffrey linked with the Inspector’s mind and made so he would not notice anything different concerning his Sergeant. He then did the same to Jerald. Edward and the sergeant walked out of the house and Edward asked, “Have you determined how he died yet?” Jerald replied, “He died as a result of a fall. We just need to determine if he fell or was he pushed.” Edward replied, “There was no one else on the third floor. He was there alone.”

To be continued