The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Geoffrey finds a wife

Chapter 5.

As Geoffrey emerged from the house, Jerald said, “I just need to see the bathroom where he made his escape. Edward said, “Sergeant Please escort Jerald to the third floor bathroom.” The sergeant walked into the house followed by Jerald. Geoffrey follow on behind and he arrived at the bathroom two minutes behind them. As he entered Jerald was leaning out of the broken window. He had moved the keys from the window sill and had placed them on the back of the wash basin. Geoffrey whispered to the sergeant, “There are more clothes in the suit case, would you like to try them. Geoffrey picked up the keys from the wash basin and removed the handcuffs from the Sergeant’s wrists, he then said, “Remove your blouse and bra while I get your new clothes.” The sergeant started to undress and Geoffrey soon returned with a latex blouse and a long latex hooded mackintosh. Geoffrey handed the Sergeant the latex blouse and she put it on. He then handed over the mackintosh saying “Here put this on and do it up properly the hood should be kept up at all times and the buttons and belt must be fastened. At that moment Jerald came back into the room and said, “There is no evidence of any foul play on the ledge. I think I am ready to remove the body.” He walked out of the bathroom paying no interest, at all, in the Sergeant. Geoffrey stayed as the Sergeant got dressed and as she fastened the mackintosh. Geoffrey lifted the hand cuffs and asked, “Do you want these on again.” The Sergeant shook her head. Geoffrey continued, “Come, you will be incorrectly dressed without them.” The Sergeant could feel the strength behind Geoffrey’s words but she fought the desire to bind her wrists. Geoffrey continued, “You are the most submissive person I have ever met but you should keep this for your personal time. It work you will continue to wear latex under your work clothes and be the dominant person you were. After work you will wear your gag and hand cuffs whenever you are not doing anything.” He reached forward and unlocked the mask the said, “You may take off the mask and gag now providing you put them back on after your evening meal.”

The Sergeant removed the mask but tried five times to remove the gag, but each time she nearly got it out, she pushed it back in. Geoffrey said, “Stop mucking about and take it out.” After the sergeant had removed the gag, Geoffrey said, “Ok, I know you love the taste but keep it out until you have eaten tonight.” The sergeant said, “What has happened to me and why am I dressed like this.” Geoffrey replied, “This is your new normality so just forget that anything has changed and when you obey people you will think this is how it has always been.”

The Sergeant walked down the stairs followed by Geoffrey as she got near the bottom, Helen came out of the dining room and seeing the Sergeant, she said, “I recognise those clothes, they were bought by Frank for me. Geoffrey said, “Frank is dead, he fell from the third floor bathroom.” Helen looked panicky and asked, “What was he doing up there.” The Sergeant explained that he was trying to break into the house and was intent on killing someone and kidnapping someone else. Helen gasped and said, “I bet it was me he was going to kidnap.” Geoffrey said, “Don’t worry your beautiful head, he is no more and he can never hurt you again.” The Sergeant said, “Could you please come with me so you can explain to the inspector how you knew the deceased.” The sergeant and Helen walked out of the front door and Geoffrey stayed in the house.

Outside the coroner had taken the latex mask of the deceased and Helen said, “That is him, he was a telepath who mind controlled me to be his latex slave, he then lost his abilities and my wonderful Geoffrey rescued me.” The inspector replied, “So He was going to kill Geoffrey and kidnap you back.” The sergeant said, “That must be it, now that we have all the information I am glad he fell. But we should go. I am starving and we should have been home hours ago.” The coroner loaded the body into his hearse and then all three departed. As Helen returned to the house Geoffrey met her inside the hall and said, “Are you ready from bed I am very randy.” Helen said, “So am I, let’s go.”

Once in bed Geoffrey made love to Helen and she orgasmed six times before they settled down to sleep.

Next morning Marilyn was up first followed by Caroline. When Geoffrey climbed out of bed Breakfast was nearly ready. Geoffrey sat down to breakfast and instructed Caroline on what she was to do that morning. After his breakfast Geoffrey went to work in the ‘E’ type and as he was driving he linked with the Sergeant to see how she was doing. She was still in bed and still wearing the gaga and mask. Geoffrey recognised that today was her day off so he increased her submissiveness and left her alone. At work he told Sydney all about the clothes waiting at home and what Helen had said. He worked throughout the morning and set off for home at eleven thirty, followed by Sydney. As he pulled into his drive he nearly collided with a blue Ford Focus and the Focus stopped blocking the road. The Detective Sergeant got out and walked to Geoffrey’s door. As he dropped the window, the Sergeant pointed to her mouth and mumbled something. Geoffrey said, “You must love that taste if you have not taken it out this morning. Look back up your car and we will talk at the house.”

As the Sergeant revered up the drive Geoffrey saw a glint of metal shinning in the forest to the right. He looked closely and saw a Land Rover Defender. Hr drove back to the house and The Sergeant was standing next to her car. Geoffrey and Sydney stopped next to the Sergeant. Geoffrey sent Sydney into the house to find Helen and then said to The Sergeant, Come with me.” He walked up the drive towards where he had seen the Land Rover and the Sergeant followed him.” When he reached the position adjacent to the Land Rover her turned and walked into the forest. The Sergeant followed him and when he reached the vehicle he said, “Someone did not finish their detective work.” He opened the front door and inside the back there were two suit cases. Geoffrey said, “Those suit cases probably have more latex clothing in them what should we do with it.” The Sergeant opened the back door and unfastened the lid of the first suitcase. Inside were items of latex bondage and a few items of clothing. She opened the second case and inside that one was more of the same except there was a PVC top the same colour as her trousers.”

Geoffrey said, “Close the lids and lock them you can have these.” When the Sergeant had closed and locked the two suit cases, Geoffrey took hold of the handles and pulled them out of the vehicle. Geoffrey said, “This vehicle is most likely stolen but the suit cases are now yours. Come we will go back to the house and sort you out there.” One the walk back to the house, Geoffrey looked into the Sergeant’s mind to find out why she was still wearing the mask and gag and learnt that her neighbour had instructed her not to change her clothes. When Geoffrey reached the Sergeant’s car he opened the trunk and put both suit cases in, He removed the PVC top from the second suitcase and then closed it and the truck lid. He then turned to the Sergeant and said, “Now do you want out of this mask and gag.”

The Sergeant nodded and Geoffrey took the mask off and released the gag. The Sergeant said, “Thank you I do not know what I would have done without you.” Geoffrey said, “Remove the mackintosh and put this on, you can come to the Wedding.” The sergeant did as Geoffrey had instructed leaving the mackintosh in her car. They walked into the house together and Geoffrey said, “Helen should be ready but you can never tell sometimes.

Helen stood at the top of the grand staircase and said, “Who are you talking too, everyone is upstairs.” Geoffrey replied, “Our friendly Policewoman.” Helen walked down the stairs and looked stunning, her hair was done, her makeup was perfect and she was wearing the wedding dress.

The Police sergeant said, “You look outstanding in that lovely dress.” Helen replied, “You look lovely in my PVC suite, but you are not wearing it correctly, you need the Hood, on the jacket up and the Neck locked. Here let me help.” Helen pulled the hood up and locked the strap around her neck. She then said, “That was the way he made me, wear it.”

Geoffrey heard a noise on the stairs and looking up he saw Marjory and Sydney coming down. Geoffrey said, “Now don’t you two look lovely. Sydney, I have never seen you look so refined, you should dress in latex more often.” Edward appeared and said, “I think Marjory looks stunning in latex as well.” Geoffrey replied, “She does don’t her?” He linked with each mind in turn and made them develop latex fetishes.

Marilyn and Caroline walked down the stairs, Caroline was in a bridesmaid dress and Marilyn was wearing the outfit Helen had purchased for her. A car could be heard outside and then the front doorbell sounded. Geoffrey opened the door and invited Derek and Dorothy in.” Geoffrey said, “Caroline, please take Dorothy up stairs and get her dressed. Derek, are you ready to take Helen. As soon as I get ready we can go.” Geoffrey walked up the stairs and into his bedroom. He changed into his skirt, tie, suit and his shinny brogues’.

After Geoffrey had returned to the others and Dorothy was wearing her bridesmaids dress, he said to Derek, “Dad would like to give Helen away so how about you become my best man.” Derek agreed so Geoffrey said, “Ok Dad will bring Helen and the bridesmaids in Caroline’s car Derek and I will go in the Jag and Marilyn can bring everyone else in the Range Rover. Geoffrey and Derek were at the church first followed by Marilyn, Marjory and the Sergeant. They chatted to the vicar and the alter rail.

Geoffrey gave Derek the rings and the Vicar asked why every guest was wearing rubber. Geoffrey replied, “Do you have a difficulty with latex or rubber, Helen has a latex fetish and all the guests have decided to wear latex so she does not become embarrassed. The vicar replied, No I don’t have a problem, I just wanted to know why.” Geoffrey asked, “Have you ever tried wearing latex.” Before the vicar could answer the organist started playing the wedding march and Edward and Helen walked through the front door of the church. As they got closer to the front Derek took a step back The Vicar stated the wedding ceremony by asked who gives this woman away.” Edward replied, “I do.” The ceremony continued with one hymn and prayers and then the vows. When Helen said, “Love, honour and obey.” He linked with her mind and made that her mantra. They finished off the service with another hymn and then Geoffrey said, “Sydney has arranged for the reception to be at the Royal Oak Hotel, unfortunately Helen and I have to go to Quebec this afternoon so we will not be there. Do go and have a good time all alcohol and food is on me. Geoffrey asked Edward to ensure that everything was OK. As Edward and Caroline took everyone to the Royal Oak, Geoffrey and Helen headed home in the Jag. Helen changed her clothes into the latex underwear and her leather suit. She had packed a suitcase of both latex and ordinary clothing and Geoffrey had his normal small suitcase. They were ready to go ten minutes before the helicopter arrived and they were soon on their way to Heathrow.

At Heathrow they were transferred to a Private Jet and the three cabin crew made them very welcome. Geoffrey had used this service before and Helen was very impressed. The one person Geoffrey had never seen before was the male air steward. He covertly linked with his mind and was shocked to see Helen’s memories running through his live memories. He recognised a psychic and he caused him to fall asleep where he sat. He then looked through his memories and found what he had planned to do to Helen. He then looked further back and found that he was the one rewriting the memories of the girl in Canada. He then became angry when he saw what he had been doing and coursed him to stop breathing and his heart to stop beating. The plane had taken off and the three air stewards were all sitting down. He linked with the other two females and made them ignore the male. While he was in each of their minds he noted the damage their colleague had done. He had made them know exactly what they were doing but that they could not disobey him. They were at that moment making drinks for the cabin crew and adding a strong sedative to each drink. Geoffrey walked to the tiny kitchen and poured to drinks down the sink. He then removed the need to follow the dead man’s instructions and made them subservient to him and Helen. Geoffrey then told them to make a drink for the cabin crew without adding any drugs. They followed his instructions and he returned to his seat. After the cabin crew had been given their drinks the two female air stewards came to Geoffrey and thanked him.

Helen said, “What was that for.” Geoffrey explained and then said, “This trip is going to be very easy.” Helen replied, “If he was going to crash the plane, how was he going to get off.” Geoffrey replied, “There is a single parachute under his chair. Helen said, “Well perhaps we should get him to use it, when we are over the centre of the Atlantic. Geoffrey called over the two female air stewards and said what Helen suggested and asked if there was a way to do it.” The lead stewardess said, “I will go and ask the Captain.” A few minutes later the Captain emerged into the passenger compartment and looked for a pulse in the male steward. Not finding one he said to the stewardess, “You will need to tie everything down and push him out of the baggage door. Perhaps, you could ask Mr Thompson to help.”

As the Captain returned to the cockpit, the Stewardess asked Geoffrey if he would help. Geoffrey agreed and he stood up and lifted the dead man out of his seat. The female led the way and they walked into an elevator taking them down to the baggage area. The stewardess made sure all the baggage was secured and then ask Geoffrey to put the body down by the door. The female fitted his parachute on his body and then said, “Hold on to something while I open the door. The female tied a strap around her waist and opened the door with an electric mechanism. As the door opened inward the cabin pressure dropped and the body flew out. The female operated the door closure mechanism and the door closed. The cabin pressure soon returned to being pressurised and Jeffery let go of his Anker. The female unfastened her strap and they walked to the elevator together.

When Geoffrey got back to Helen, she had reclined her seat and was fast asleep. Geoffrey was about to do the same when he thought, “I had better check on Helen this sleep does not seem natural.”

He trawled through her mind and found a mole hidden deep in her subconscious. The mole had induced sleep and was changing all her memories. Geoffrey had been in her mind many times and he stopped the mole, purged it, and then started restoring her memories. He the man still be alive, Geoffrey would have torn his body apart the devastation to Helen Mind was extensive and all Helen’s memories had been reversed.

Geoffrey spent the next hour restoring the changed memories. All the while Helen slept in her unnatural sleep. After he had finished he modified her sleep pattern to be natural and then went to sleep himself. Helen woke up before Geoffrey and felt as though the troupe of soldiers and marched through her mind. She was concerned so she shook Geoffrey. When he opened his eyes she said, “Someone had been in my mind and I feel different.” Geoffrey explained what had happened and what he had done.” Helen reached over and hugged him, saying “Thank you again.” Geoffrey replied, “You are the light of my life and I would do whatever is necessary to keep you safe.” They both slept for the remainder of the journey and as the plane stated it’s decent the air Stewardesses both thanked him and said, “They would do anything Geoffrey or Helen wanted as a penance.” Helen said, “We are staying at the Quebec Meriden and you are welcome to join us for dinner tomorrow tonight at seven o’clock, if you are dressed completely in latex.” They both said that they would be there.

After the plane landed the captain came out and thanked Geoffrey for his help. The head stewardess had updated him on what had been planned and he was very thankful. There was a limousine waiting at the bottom of the stairs from the plane and it took them to an immigration cabin. The man at the immigration desk was a very officious man and he would in future wish he had never gone out of bed that morning. Geoffrey had given him to an eighteen year old girl in the office.

Geoffrey and Helen were soon out of immigration and they were then taken to the hotel. In their room Geoffrey phoned his agent, Daniel and told him that they was in the hotel and that he should bring the two young people there. Geoffrey then asked if Helen was hungry and ordered room service. The food arrived just before the agent and the boy. Daniel said, “We could not find the girl she appears to have gone off the reservation.”

Geoffrey replied, “The Psychic who changed her made her hate the things she loved and love the things she hated. Then looking at the boy and asked, “”What did she hate.” The boy replied, “There was a girl at collage that she hated for being a lesbian.” Geoffrey replied, “DO you know where this girl lives and can you give me a potted description of her character” The boy replied, “Yes I know where she lives and Gloria has a strong, extravert, confident and domineering character.” Geoffrey said, “Well she will now be an introvert, sky, nervous and submissive.” The boy said, “A little more submissiveness would not be unwelcome.” Geoffrey reiterated, “Well if you want me to fix her, she needs to be here.” William said, “I would like her to have no memory of wearing underwear and no changes to her mental characteristics. My Father is paying you a lot of money for this, so you are duty bound to do as I ask.” Geoffrey looked and Daniel and said, “If that is what he wants that is what he will get. Let’s go and get the girl.” Geoffrey instructed Helen to stay in the room and if she was tired to go to bed.”

Geoffrey, Daniel and William left the room and Daniel called a taxi.” The taxi took them to an address defined by Daniel. Outside the house, Geoffrey opened his mind and looked to see who was inside, “He found a man and a woman and two girls. The two girls were in one of the bedrooms. One girl was in bed and the other on the floor at the end. Geoffrey caused the one on the floor to stand and walk out of the house. AS she stepped out of the front door, Daniel said, “That’s her.”

She got into the taxi and while they were travelling back to the hotel Geoffrey searched for the mole routine in her subconscious. Once he found it, he started to make changes to it in accordance with William’s instructions. He created a memory in her infant years where her Father had dressed her and then she had peaed her pants. Her Father had become very angry and had instructed both her and her Mother that she would never wear underwear again. The Mole routine would start it this memory and purge all references to underwear either the topic or the sense of wearing them, he also deleted every item of clothing with a crotch. He them changed it so it would not switch any characteristic of her mental condition and then started the routine. Geoffrey watched the routine skip her early memories defining her character and then after the memory with the knickers it changed every event. He also watched it purge the event where Knickers, bra or trouser were worn and replaced them with a bare bum and a skirt or dress. Geoffrey then thought, “When this is finished, she will not have any words in her mind for underwear, trousers, shorts, and tights. He also saw the skipping of a mental characteristic and Geoffrey thought, “She is going to be submissive to everyone and everything, even a Radio DJ could influence her. As he watched the mole routine roll forward he noticed that she was now at high school and approaching her first period. Geoffrey, paused the mole routine and made a new memory, that she now told her best female friend about her problem and her friend bought her tampons and latex pants. He then changed the mole to insert a memory, of inserting a tampon each day of her period and pulling on latex pants. He also made this a growing fetish. He restarted the mole and watched it continue to the next period. He was happy with the modification so he left it to run its course. When the taxi drew up outside the Hotel Geoffrey took over her automotive routines and caused her to walk to the elevator and then to the room. As she stepped in to the bedroom the Mole routine had reached her current memories and as it swopped these over the young girl awoke and said, “Daniel you ,have rescued me thank you.”

Geoffrey said, “I have done as you asked but there is a major problem.” Daniel replied, “What is this major problem, she seems alright to me.” Geoffrey said, “Helen are, you awake.” Helen said, “Yes I am.” Would you please give this young woman a command that would upset Daniel?” Helen said, “OK young lady, come here and suck out my pussy.” The young girl crawled under the duvet and between Helen’s legs.” Daniel shouted “Kerstin, Stop what you are doing.” Daniel’s words did nothing; Kerstin would take the first instruction as the more important and would remain the slave of the commander until the instruction was fulfilled. If the commanded instructed her again this would take president over any other command. Daniel looked at Geoffrey and asked, “What does this mean.” She will do whatever anyone says and once a command has been given she will remain the slave of the person commanding until the instruction or instructions end. She is the most submissive person anyone could be.”

To be continued.