The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Geoffrey finds a wife

Chapter 6

Daniel asked, “Can you do anything to alleviate this condition. Geoffrey replied, “I have completed the terms of my current assignment and I did as you requested.” Daniel replied, “But I did not think it through.” Geoffrey replied, “William I have finished here, would you please take Daniel and go.” William said, “Come Daniel we should go.” Daniel stood his ground and said, “There must be something Geoffrey can do.” William replied, “Of cause there is but he will need another commission. You need to speak to your Dad.” Daniel and William departed and Helen asked, “What do you want me to do with her. She has a better technique than Caroline.” Geoffrey said, “Keep her at your pussy for the time being and wrap your night dress around her head.” Helen did as instructed and wrapped her latex night dress around her head.

Geoffrey took a drink from the min bar and handed one to Helen. He had almost finished his drink when the telephone rang. Geoffrey answered it and found William on the other end. William said, “My Byron would like to talk to you, he and Daniel have had a lengthy discussion.” Geoffrey replied, “Ok put him on.” Mr Byron said, “Daniel has told me he was a little hasty, what would you charge to put this right.” Geoffrey replied, “As I am already here, I will accept half my usual fee.” Mr Byron said, “OK, I will deal with William as usual.” Geoffrey replied, “That will be fine, as soon as I hear from him, I will start.” William called fifteen minutes later and said, “I have been paid and Daniel would like to be the only one who can instruct her.”

Geoffrey dropped into the girl’s mind and trawled through her memories to find where the first event where the other psychic had made her submissive. He remembered there were many events so he needed to work through each of them. He found the first one and changed it so the only people she would obey would be Daniel and Helen. After rewriting this command he moved on to the next one. It was two in the morning when Geoffrey was sure he had changed every event and Helen and Kerstin where both fast asleep. Geoffrey crawled in beside his wife and was soon asleep also. In the morning Kerstin awoke first and continued to lick and suck Helen’s pussy.

As Helen stirred, Geoffrey woke and Helen said, “She is at my pussy again, what do I do with her?” Geoffrey replied, “Find her some latex clothing she can wear and we will all go down for breakfast. Helen told Kerstin to stop and crawled out of bed. She then instructed Kerstin to have a shower and while she was under the water, Helen removed her clothes and replaced them with a latex dress and coat. Kerstin emerged from the on-suite wearing the latex clothing without comment. Helen then went into the on-suite for her shower and emerged ten minutes later wearing her latex underwear and the leather shirt and jacket.

Geoffrey had the shower last and then all three went down to Breakfast. Kerstin was embarrassed wearing latex to the restaurant and Helen told her to just ignore the people looking. Kerstin settled down and they chatted through their meal. Daniel joined them before they were finished and he asked, “How did it go.” Geoffrey replied, “I think it went ok. Give her a command.” Daniel replied, “OK Kerstin, you will wear latex always. And you will bark like a dog until I tell you otherwise. Kerstin barked and Daniel said “Geoffrey you tell her to stop barking.” Geoffrey said, “Kerstin, you can stop barking now.” Kerstin continued to bark and Daniel said, “Good it worked.” After breakfast was finished Daniel took Kerstin home still barking but smiling. After Daniel and Kerstin had departed, Geoffrey said, “What would you like to do today, Quebec has a lot of latex shops.” Helen replied, “A shopping trip sounds fun.” Geoffrey called the stretched limousine company and book a car and then they went shopping, stopping first at ClubFetish. Helen purchased four outfits in latex and then they moved to another shop. Helen did not buy anything here as it was mostly bondage products. At the next shop Geoffrey bought four sets of latex bedding and arranged to have them posted home. It was now lunchtime and Geoffrey took Helen to the most prestigious restaurant in Quebec. He had booked a table from England and they were shown to it straight away.” Helen looked around and noticed three couples wearing latex, she said, “The population here are much more liberal than in England.” Geoffrey had seen what she was looking at and agreed.

As Geoffrey watched the door of the restaurant he watched a man and woman in their forties enter followed by Daniel and Kerstin. Geoffrey assumed the two older peopled were Daniel’s Mother and Father. He slipped into his mother’s mind and heard her say, “Why is Kerstin not saying much” Daniel replied, “She is a little shy.” Daniel started an in depth conversation with his parents leaving Kerstin alone. Geoffrey moved into Kerstin’s mind and said, “Slip off you chair and crawl to the back of the restaurant like a good little dog. When you get to the back you will see Helen and Geoffrey. Crawl under their table and suck out Helen’s pussy to two orgasms. When she comes it will be the best taste your little doggy tongue has ever tasted. Kerstin slipped off her chair and crawled to Helen without Daniel or his parents noticing. Kerstin had reached Helen before Daniel noticed and when he said, “Where did Kerstin go.” Geoffrey caused his mother to reply, “I think she went to the toilets.”

Daniel did not move so Geoffrey caused him not to be concerned at her absence. He also made him love the sound of her doggy noises and to forget to change her back, into a woman until the next day at the earliest.

Helen was talking to Kerstin as she licked and sucked at Helen’s pussy. After Helen had three orgasms Geoffrey said, “Kerstin, be a good doggy and crawl back to your master.” Kerstin crawled out from under the table and on all fours walked back to Daniel and she reached her chair, Geoffrey caused her to slip back into it. The waitress brought their first course and they both enjoyed it immensely. Geoffrey was keeping a mental eye on Daniel and his parents and when Daniel noticed that Kerstin had returned he said, “Where did you go.” Kerstin barked in reply and Daniel smiled.

Daniel’s Father said, “Is that why she is not talking?” Daniel replied, “All she can do is bark like a dog.” Daniel’s mother said, “She is a woman stop this, this instant.” Geoffrey changed her so she would never counter what her husband wanted and that she would be submissive to him also. Daniel’s Father said, “Leave him be, he has absolute control over her, If he wants her to be a dog then she should be a dog.” Geoffrey was eating his desert and the meal was nearly over. After he put his spoon and desert fork down he dropped into Daniel’s father’s mind and made his say, “Diane you will from now on only wear latex like Kirstin and bark like a dog as well. His mother barked and then became silent. Geoffrey watched them for a while and then said, “Come on we will go, and we have three more shops to visit. Helen and Geoffrey paid the bill and then left the restaurant without Daniel or his parents seeing them. Geoffrey engaged a taxi to the next shop and Helen bought two more outfits. The shop they were visiting next was a model’s emporium and she was there in the shop, Geoffrey asked her if she was a fetish Model and when she replied, “Yes,” he said, “Ok Helen choose whatever you would like and model them for Eva here.” Helen chose six outfits and modelled them for the staff. When Helen was finished Geoffrey paid the bill and they departed, moving on to the next shop.

Helen chose another two outfits and this last shop and after Geoffrey had paid they took a taxi back to the hotel. Helen had so many new clothes she would need another suitcase. Geoffrey ordered one from the hotel and booked a table for four in the restaurant for four people at Seven o’clock. He then took drink from the mini bar. Helen said, “I am going try and get forty winks.” She lay on the bed a closed her eyes. Geoffrey finished his drink and then set his alarm for six o’clock local time and lay down beside Helen. They were both soon fast asleep and Geoffrey did not hear the door open quietly. A men in his sixties entered and crept up to the bed. He dropped into Helen’s mind and made her obedient to anyone or anything and then caused her to wake up. He whispered into her ear to move quietly and wait by the door. He then slipped into Geoffrey’s mind but he awoke Geoffrey’s sixth sense.

Geoffrey kept his eyes closed and blocked any changes to his mind. He slipped into the mind of his attacker and found the Father of the man thrown from the plane. Geoffrey caused the elderly man to fall asleep and then he searched through all his memories. What he found angered him. This man was evil and spiteful. He had worked for the criminal fraternity and had caused much pain and agony to the people he had mind controlled over many years, His son was now undertaking paid assignments in the same way Geoffrey was engaged. He was here looking to see what had happened to his son. Geoffrey removed the psychic abilities within the man and then made him as submissive as he had just made Helen.

Geoffrey then slipped into Helen’s mind and attempted to remove the changes the elderly man had made. He tried again but nothing changed. He added programming around the commands to make them null in void. This approach worked but he was concerned that the elderly man had done something different to make them permanent. He looks closely at the words and notices that they are burn into the surrounding synapses. He whispers to Helen, “Reture to the bed a lie down.” Helen returns to the bed as instructed.” Geoffrey moved the man on the floor and told him to leave the hotel and then forget he had ever been there. The man stood and exited the room. Helen said, “Who was that and what did he do to me.”

Geoffrey explained who it was and what he did. Helen replied, “I assume you fixed me after you beat him.” Geoffrey replied, “I think so, but we will have to wait and see.” He lay down beside her and they cuddled until Geoffrey’s alarm sounded. Geoffrey then said, “Have a shower and then put on your best dress. After Helen showered, Geoffrey stepped under the water and washed himself. After drying himself he dressed in smart casual clothing and looked at Helen in her latex dress. He said, “You look stunning in that, good choice.” You need higher heels on your feet, but apart from that you are perfect. Helen changed her shoes and then they walked to the elevator.

On the way down, Geoffrey looked again into Helen’s mind and saw that the submissive rules were still active and his qualifying code was not there. He thought about the son and said to himself, “I need to look for a mole routine.” He searched through Helen’s subconscious but found nothing he then started looking through her conscious memories starting at the youngest. What he found was very alarming. All her infant and junior year memories had been modified. He then found the mole in her junior memories and it was divided into three processes. The first laid down the submissive rules in her subconscious, the second ran every hour and checked the integrity of these commands deleting anything that compromised them, the third routine was the one changing memories so that she would have no memories of not being submissive or getting pleasure from doing as she was told.

Geoffrey stopped this mole routine and then modified it so it created a submissive instruction limited to him. He also changed the memory altering routine to change memories of clothing to always have been latex. When this routine had run its course she would have no memory of wearing normal clothing or not getting pleasure from being submissive. He restarted this routine and watched it lay down the new submissive command. He was now happy and he protected this mole routine so it could not be found by others. As they walked out of the elevator on the ground floor, Geoffrey guided Helen to the restaurant. When they met the head waiter, Geoffrey said, “Mr and Mrs Thompson and we should have two guests.” The head waiter replied, “Your guests have just arrived and are waiting in the bar.”

Geoffrey and Helen walked to the bar and found the two air stewardesses from the plane, both wearing latex and carrying latex coats over their arms. Geoffrey said Hello girls, I am glad you could make it. He copied the protected mole routine into each of their memories and started them running. Helen hugged each one and said, “You look lovely in your new clothing.” Geoffrey said, “If you are ready we could go to the restaurant.” All four walked to the restaurant and the head waiter took the girls coats and hung them up and then showed them to their table before handing out four menus and Geoffrey said, “Everyone choose your own meal” Being Canada no one gave three women in Latex any thought.

They chatted throughout the meal and Geoffrey was very happy. As they were eating their desert, Geoffrey asked, “What time is take off tomorrow and are you going to wear latex for the flight?” Cynthia the head cabin steward replied, “I am married to the co-pilot and I don’t think he will like it.” What about you Cindy are you going the wear latex for the flight.” Cindy replied, “As you are the paying passenger, I don’t see why not.”

Geoffrey said, “Well done Cindy you will have to persuade Cynthia to do the same. Cynthia you will obey Cindy for the remainder of today and by tomorrow you will never want to wear any other fabric against your shin. Now crawl under the table and eat out Helen to three orgasms. Then you will do the same to Cindy.” As Cynthia crawled under the table Geoffrey asked Cindy. “Are you wearing any knickers?” Cindy replied, “Yes I am.” Geoffrey continued, “Take them off and from now on you don’t wear any.” Your pussy must be open to Cynthia at all times.” Cynthia worked on Helen until the third orgasm blew. After liking up the entire outflow, she moved away from Helen and towards Cindy. Geoffrey then said, “Cynthia as you eat Cindy out you are going to realise that you have found your nectar and you will become addicted to it, needing to get at least two fixes every day. Now forget I said that and don’t listen to anything we talk about, unless Cindy instructs you.” Helen said, “She is not as good as Kerstin.” Geoffrey replied, “By the time Cindy had taught her properly, she will be.” Cindy started to Give Cynthia hints to improve her technique. After the third orgasm Cynthia crawled out from under the table and returned to her chair. Geoffrey had arranged for all Cindy’s instructions to go straight into her subconscious and he left this door open so any and all Cindy’s instructions would become her rules for living. As the waitress took the desert plates away she asked if they wanted coffee, “Geoffrey replied, “Yes please coffee for four in the bar.” Come on girls we will go to the bar. Cynthia you can crawl on your hand a knees and bark like a dog.

As Cynthia crawled out of the restaurant and into the bar, Cindy said, “You look fetching like that, you will be a dog every time you eat me out until I tell you otherwise. Geoffrey changed this rule in her subconscious to be, she would be a dog while she ate Cindy out and until Cindy said otherwise. As Cindy sat at a table for four she said, “Cynthia come here and eats me out.”

As Cynthia crawled under Cindy’s skirt, she barked and barked until her tongue hit the warm wet pussy.” Being a dog she could not think except the actions were habit and familiarity. As he started licking, she was once again feeling wonderful. Cindy kept her going for five orgasms and when she was finished Cindy said, “Come and lie down at my feet.” As Cynthia settled down at Cindy’s feet Geoffrey slipped into her mind and found a doggy persona at the forefront of her mind. He looked to see how this could be circumvented but could not find any means. Before he decided what to do, Cindy said, “Cynthia, you must learn all the normal dog commands in either persona, When I say come here you will come and stand on my left side, if you are in human mode you will stand and if you are in dog mode you will be on all fours. When I say heel you will move to the same position and you will not move until I give you another command. If I tell you to lie down as you are now, you will revert to dog mode and wait my next command.

If I instruct you to sit, you will become a dog and kneel down on my left side before sitting on your back legs and sit with your front paws on the ground in front of you. In that position you will not move talk or fidget until I give you your next command. Geoffrey was still in Cynthia’s mind as these rules were defined in her subconscious. He then noticed that there was a way to invoke her human persona but it required a positive and explicit statement from Cindy. The waitress brought the coffee and placed it on the table, she looked at Cynthia and said, “Does she want hers in a dog bowl, we are equipped to accommodate slaves.” Cindy replied, ”No thank you she will be sitting down to drink her coffee shortly.” The waitress replied, “Well if you decide differently just let me know.” Helen reached for one of the mugs and handed another to Geoffrey. Cindy reached for one and said, “You are now a woman come and sit next to me.” Cynthia stood up and then sat down on the floor in the sit position. There was no sound and she stayed very still. Helen said, “Your instruction had two commands in it.” Cindy said, “I think she should have hers on the floor. Geoffrey said, “You need to be explicit. Just instruct her to be a woman.”

Cindy said, “You are now a woman come and get your coffee.” Cynthia sat next to Cindy and reached for the last mug. She did not complain or voice any dissatisfaction. Geoffrey looked in her mind and did not see any complaint or argument. When he looked in her recent memories these were almost empty. Only a dog would make any sense of the rubbish that was there. Geoffrey thought, “I will need to see to her husband also.” Geoffrey said, “Cynthia is your husband at home and how far away do you live.” Cynthia replied, “He should be at home and I live within walking distance from here.” Geoffrey asked, “What about you Cindy.” Cindy replied, “I live with another girl and I am a short drive away.” The waitress came back with a jug of coffee and asked if anyone wanted a top up. Every one declined and Geoffrey signed the meal tab so it could be charged to the room. After the Waitress disappeared Geoffrey said, “Ok we will come with you for a ride, you can bring us back after we drop off Cynthia. We will go to your home first and see if your girlfriend is there. Hey walked out of the hotel and to where Cindy had parked her car.

She drove them all, the three miles to her house and she parked outside, Geoffrey opened his mind and found the young girl in the apartment. He modified the mole in Cynthia’s mind and added Cindy to her command givers. He then copied all the new memories from the subconscious and the conscious minds from Cynthia to the young girl. After he had checked that her mind contained all the correct features he said, “Ok Cindy to Cynthia’s home now. Cindy asked “What did you do to Sarah.” Geoffrey replied, “I copied some of Cynthia’s mind into hers. You can have some fun when you get home.

Outside Cynthia’s home Geoffrey said, “Now to make sure Robert does not worry too much, about Cynthia being submissive to you.” Geoffrey found Robert asleep on the sofa in the sitting room. He had gone to sleep watching the TV. Geoffrey copied the mole routine into Roberts mind from Helen’s mind making it so he would be submissive and have a latex fetish by the morning. He also caused him not become concerned if he witnessed Cynthia doing things unfamiliar or abnormal at home or on the plane or anywhere else for that matter.

Geoffrey made it so he still loved Cynthia but would not be concerned if she did not come home for a day or two. Lastly he made Robert believe that Cynthia was in Latex because of him and if he witnessed Cynthia acting like a dog he would treat her as a dog.” Geoffrey then made Cynthia do as he instructed while she was a dog.

Geoffrey said, “Sent Cynthia in as a dog I want to see what he does.” Cindy called Cynthia from the car and said, “Heel.” Cynthia moved to Cindy’s left side and Cindy walked her to her front door. Using the key from Cynthia’s handbag Cindy opened the door and said, “In you go and be a good dog until ten o’clock tomorrow morning when you will become a woman. Cindy placed Cynthia’s hand bag on the hall table and closed the door. Cynthia crawled into the sitting room and barked loudly. Robert woke up and said, “Do you need the toilet I will let you out in the garden. He opened the back door and ushered Cynthia out instructing her to do her business.” Robert watched his dog through the window until she had done everything and he opened the door and called for her to come here. Robert had always wanted a dog and he would buy a collar and lead in the morning plus a pair of dog bowls. He would call it Abbie and take it to the forest for walks. Robert took two blankets from the airing cupboard and made up a dog bed on the floor, at the bottom of his bed.

Geoffrey said, “Everything is Ok you can take us back to the hotel now.” Geoffrey knew the distance was short so he stayed in Robert’s mind as Cindy drove back to the hotel. He and Helen exited the car and Cindy drove home. Helen and Robert walked up to their room and Robert sat in an armchair while Helen was in the bathroom getting ready for bed. H jumped from Cynthia to Robert and back looking at their memories and in Cynthia’s case how the rules were being administered. Robert said, “Your name is Abbie and you will always answer to that name. Geoffrey had seen that command sit in her subconscious and it would be there for both Personas. Geoffrey added a rule that if anyone called her Abbie she would become a dog. He then went back to Robert and made it so when he looked at Doggy Cynthia he would see his perfect dog, and believe thankfully that Cynthia was staying with Cindy to keep out of the way of the dog. He then made Cindy cove for Cynthia if Robert called wanting to speak to her.

Geoffrey then said, “We are done here, you can drop us off at the Hotel, Cindy.

To be continued