The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Geoffrey finds a wife

Chapter 8

He walked to the bedroom and up to the phone.

Lifting the hand set, He said, “Geoffrey Thomson, how can I help you.” Cindy replied, “Mr Thompson I am sorry to be a nuisance but Cynthia would like to come and visit you, she says she needs to speak to you.” Geoffrey asked “Where are you now.” Cindy replied, “We are still in London. We could get a train to Cambridge; we are at Liverpool street station.” Geoffrey said, “Ok call me when you get close and I will see you at the railway station.”

After putting the hand set back in its cradle, he returned to Caroline and said, “Are you not finished yet, I have another job for you.” Caroline replied, “I will be finished in a couple of minutes.” Geoffrey waited and the sergeant orgasmed in one minute and a half. She said, “That was number seven, we are finished here.”

Geoffrey said, “OK Caroline give the Sergeant her clean clothes and then come with me.” Caroline helped the sergeant get dressed and then followed Geoffrey up the second flight of stairs, he unlocked the door at the top of the stairs and walked into one of the clean bedrooms. Geoffrey then said, “Make up these two beds and put towels and soaps in the bathroom, we have a couple of guests coming.” Caroline went to the airing cupboard on the second floor and took out clean sheets and bedding. She made the two beds and then equipped the bathroom with Towels soap and shampoo.

When everything was ready she went to find Geoffrey and found him in the kitchen with Marilyn. Caroline said, “The room and bathroom are ready for your guests.” Geoffrey replied, “That is good Marilyn can also accommodate the increase in numbers. Has the Sergeant gone?” Caroline said, “Yes I think so.”

The kitchen telephone rang and Marilyn answered it, she handed the phone to Geoffrey saying, “It is Cindy.” Geoffrey listened for a minute and then replied, “OK I will be outside the station in about fifteen minutes. Geoffrey said, “Caroline, Tell Helen I have gone to Cambridge to pick up Cindy and Cynthia.” He then went out of the kitchen door and opened the garage where the Range Rover was kept. He drove the Range Rover out and set off to Cambridge. He parked in front of the station and Cindy walked up to the car. She said, “I will get Cynthia.” She returned a few moments later with Cynthia still in her air steward’s uniform. They got in the car and Geoffrey set off on the return journey. He said, “Why did you want to see me Cynthia.” Cynthia replied, “Someone has compromised both Cindy and I but I am not permitted to discuss it with anyone.” Geoffrey looked in her mind and found the additional rules defined by Daryl. He attempted to delete them but they did not move. He looked at Cindy and found her new rules, He could not affect these either so he looked through her memories to find who did what. He found the event in Cynthia’s home when Daryl injected Cindy.” He said, “Who is Daryl and what does he do for a living.” Cynthia replied, “He is our next door neighbour and he is a chemist.” Geoffrey thought, “A chemist so these rules and chemically enhanced.” He decided to wait until he was home and drove without any further investigation. He pulled into the drive which wound through the trees and when the house came into view after the corner, Cindy exclaimed saying, “This is a lovely house.”

Geoffrey let them out before parking the Range Rover in its garage. He walked with his guests into the Kitchen and Marilyn said, “Dinner will be in about ten minutes.” Geoffrey led them through to the drawing room and they sat in armchairs. He applied more technique to affecting the rules in Cindy’s mind and he noticed one of them twitched. He continued with this technique and the rules started to disintegrate. When Cindy’s mind was cleared of Daryl’s rules he said, “We should go into dinner.” When they reach the dining room, Helen and Sherrill both said Hello and Geoffrey introduced them to Edward, Marjory and Caroline. During the meal Cynthia asked have you managed to get hold of Daryl’s programming.” Geoffrey replied, “I have cleared it form Cindy’s mind, I will attempt yours after dinner.” Marilyn served the dinner and then sat down next to Caroline.

After dinner Geoffrey and Cynthia went back to the drawing room. Geoffrey looked through all Daryl’s programming and attempted peeling them away from her subconscious mind. Some of the words twitched but most remained solid and fixed.” Then Geoffrey realised that, “She must have been in her dog persona when Daryl programmed her.” Geoffrey linked with Cindy and told her to bring the dog clothing. Cindy appeared three minutes later and instructed Cynthia to change in her other clothing.” Cynthia changed and became a dog.

Geoffrey attempted again and this time he removed most of the programming. The rules he had left whole were the one associated with her being a dog while wearing her dog clothes and the one not to be concerned when moving from a dog to a human. Cindy took Cynthia upstairs to their bedroom and Geoffrey went back to Helen. Helen was watching the ten o’clock news on the TV. She was the only one remaining in the dining room everyone else had gone to bed. Geoffrey said, “I am tired are you coming to bed.” He started walking to the door and Helen turned off the TV and joined him. They made their bedroom and Geoffrey was pleased to see that his Dad was in Marjory’s room and Sherrill was in the Room opposite Marilyn’s and Caroline’s. Geoffrey had a quick wash and cleaned his teeth, he was soon in bed and Helen followed him. They made love for half an hour and then settled down to sleep.

Is was Monday when Geoffrey woke and he need to be in the office, He showered dressed and went down to breakfast, Marilyn was in the kitchen and she said, “Go and sit in the dining room I have laid the table and will bring in your toast and coffee in there in two ticks. Helen joined him and Marilyn brought in the coffee pot and a bowl of toast. Geoffrey finished his breakfast kissed his wife and then used the Jag to drive to work.

Caroline helped Marilyn clean the kitchen after breakfast while Cindy took Cynthia out in the garden for a walk. Cindy had tried to change Cynthia’s clothing that morning but Geoffrey’s instruction to make her a dog still prevailed. The further they walked away from the house away from the road; Cindy saw what a huge estate Geoffrey owned.

Geoffrey was sitting at his desk and he had opened his mind to find Helen but had found Cindy. He added a rule in her subconscious that would make her see Cynthia as a black Labrador when she had walked for half a mile.” He left Cindy and found Helen she was talking to Sherrill and Sherrill was asking about the babies. Geoffrey did not want to interrupt this conversation so he returned to his work. Cindy had no change to her memories so she knew she was walking Cynthia but when her vision of Cynthia became a black Labrador she became confused. This was part of Geoffrey’s design, she would forget all about Cynthia by the time she got back to the house.

Helen and Sherrill were discussing a nursery and what it would need. Helen said, “We will wait for Edward and Mummy to get married and go back to London and then we will use their bedroom as a nursery. We will go shopping together nearer the time.

The post man arrived and delivered the latex bedding Geoffrey had purchased in Canada. Caroline made up all the beds with the new beddding

Sherrill asked if she could eat Helen’s pussy and Helen opened her legs. Sherrill was still under Helen’s skirt when Cindy and her dog returned. Helen said, “Your dog looks a bit thirsty ask Marilyn to give it a drink.

Cindy took Cynthia back to the kitchen and Cindy asked Marilyn for a drink for the dog. Marilyn found a bowl and filled it with water before placing it on the floor. Caroline had made all the beds and was now vacuuming the stairs. After Cynthia had drunk enough water, Cindy led her up the stairs. They met Caroline on the second floor landing and she asked, “You dog, is very beautiful are you going to keep her like that.” Cindy replied, “Of course, what else could I do?” Caroline thought, “Ok leave it,” she continued vacuuming the landing and Geoffrey’s bedroom.

Cindy took Cynthia up the second flight of stairs and into their bedroom. Geoffrey was in Cindy’s mind as she climbed the stairs and allowed her to redress Cynthia. When Cynthia was dressed in her air stewardess outfit, she said, “Did Geoffrey remove Daryl’s programming.” Cindy replied, “I think so, at least he did in me.” Cynthia replied, “Well I will have to ask him tonight.”

After arriving at his office, Geoffrey’s was discussing the college business with Simone and two of the senior lecturers. Simone was dressed in Latex and one of the lecturers whispered, “How did you get Simone to dress like that.” Geoffrey replied, “Helen wanted all the guests at the wedding to wear latex and Simone, liked it so much she has not stopped.” The younger of the two, in his fifties said, “Simone would you like diner with me one evening.” Simone replied, “I would prefer dinner with Geoffrey.” Geoffrey said, “I am spoken for, be a good girl and go to dinner with Edrik.” Simone replied, “For you Geoffrey, of course.” Edrik said, “Ok I will pick you up tomorrow evening at six thirty.”

Simone copied the meeting minutes she had recorded and gave each of them a copy before the two elderly professors departed. The man called Lawrence that had been in Simone’s office had moved out two minutes before anyone entered. He had been inside Geoffrey’s mind all the time he had been there and he then had travelled to his house.

Simone then said, “I was afraid, you would instruct me to go with Edrik and do something else.” Geoffrey replied, “The something else is your decision. But have a good time.” Simone said, “Thank you,” and departed from his office. Geoffrey read his actions on the minutes and got down to work. He accomplished all his actions before the end of the day and left for home feeling good.

Geoffrey loved the jag and enjoyed the drive back to his home. He broke the speed limit with abandon and when he turned into the long drive he did a four wheel slide and hit the drive at seventy miles an hour. He skidded to a stop at the back of the house and ran to find Helen, the love of his life.” He found her in the sitting room sitting next to Caroline and Cynthia was on and armchair. Both Helen and Caroline were wearing Mackintoshes over their clothing and at first Geoffrey did not notice. Helen said, “Was that you driving in at Mack 2. Cynthia would like a ward with you. Geoffrey was about to join them when his six sense pricked his attention, He attempted to throw up his protection but there was a severe pain in the back of his head and he feinted.

The man called Lawrence stepped out from behind the door and said, “Ok girls go for your walk and do not come back in the next hour.” Helen and Caroline walked out of the front door and the man said, “Cynthia, what question were you going to ask Geoffrey?” Cynthia replied, “I was going to ask if he managed to remove Daryl’s evil programming.” The man replied, “Yes he did but unfortunately I have put it all back including some additional ones.” Cynthia was going to ask why but when she opened her mouth to speak all she did was bark. The man said, “You will always bark when you are not at an airport or on board your plane. In these clothes, you will walk on your hind legs and always portray a happy, confident, young woman.” In your dog clothes, you will remain on all fours. You will be a very happy dog. When you are able to speak you will never discuss your dual persona with anyone or anything. Now go upstairs, Cindy is waiting.”

As Cynthia walked out of the room, the man walked over to where Geoffrey was lying. He said, “Geoffrey you can never use your psychic abilities on yourself or any other member of this household. You love Helen with all your heart but you can never have sex with her. She does not remember any Male female sex; she had been a committed lesbian all her life. The babies in her womb were placed there by artificial insemination. You are not permitted to change her clothes ever. She gets her satisfaction from her love for you by cleaning your house and doing your laundry. Helen is at the bottom of the family structure so she can be commanded by anyone else above her, except you. You cannot command, instruct, or direct anyone in this house hold. Caroline on the other hand, is at the top and together with Marilyn can instruct you and all other members of the family. Lawrence and his brother had fought when they were teens to see if they could get one over their sibling. Lawrence had discovered a means to outwit his brother and his brother had spent the last forty years trying to discover what Lawrence did.

Lawrence used this technique on Geoffrey and his household with a major amendment. Geoffrey had taken away his bother’s Psychic abilities, and he had killed Lawrence’s nephew, which is why Lawrence was here doing what he was.

Geoffrey was starting to stir but before he could wake the man said, “You cannot see me and you will not hear me all my words are going straight into your subconscious as your rules for living.

When Geoffrey awoke he was alone in the sitting room and he could still feel the pain. He wondered what had happened and he attempted to look into his own mind. The pain grew exponentially and he collapsed again. The man said, “When this happens you will forget what caused you to feint and you will develop a new base line of reality. You will wake up with no concerns and your new reality will be set in concrete. Now to give your memory adjustment routine time to work, you will remain asleep until I wake you up.” The man waited in the sitting room listening out for the front door. After fifteen minutes he heard the door open and he went to see who it was.

Entering the hall he saw Sherrill enter and he said, “And who are you.” Sherrill replied, “I am the nursery nurse to help the mistress with her babies.” The man replied, “I know you, you were Dwight’s girl. No wonder I have not seen him for a while. Now sit down while I sort out your mind.” The man’s anger had risen, in the short time Geoffrey was in Canada he had devastated the man’ brother and nephew, and also his friend Dwight. He took hold of Sherrill’s mind and rewrote all he prime characteristics. He turned her into an evil woman with no morals. He then made her love Dwight and to believe that she was spirited away from him by Helen and Geoffrey. He then said, “Go and put your shopping away and don’t come back down stairs in the next hour.”

He walked back into the drawing room and said, “You have a new Matriarch. Sherrill is now in charge of everyone in this house hold, including your Father and Marjory. You can never speak to Sherrill unless she asks you a question and then you will only provide your very best truthful answer.” He heard talking outside, so walked back in the hall. Helen entered the house first and she looked terrible.

He had cut out the rear of her skirt so her bottom cheeks were exposed; he then made it so any latex that touched her rear would cause her arousal to climb. In addition he had forbidden her from touching her own pussy and arranged for her to only orgasm if Geoffrey ate her out.

Sitting in the mackintosh in the drawing room and then going for a long walk had done it for Helen. The man said, “Geoffrey should be waking in a minute go and persuade him to eat out your pussy.”

“Caroline come here, How many uniforms does Helen have to wear?” Caroline replied, “Five.”

“Go and get the skirts from each uniform and cut out the rear like the one she is wearing. Oh by the way, you have a new Matriarch, you will do whatever Sherrill suggests directs or commands. The only words you may use to speak to her, is to ask what she wants you to do next. Now go and get those skirts and a pair of scissors.” Caroline ran up the stairs thinking “What an evil Bastard this man was and recognised that Geoffrey was a Gentleman. She wanted to run and help Geoffrey and Helen but found she could not disobey the evil man.

Caroline returned to the man with four skirts and a pair of scissors. The man watched her cur the rear out of all the skirts as he looked into her recent memories. As she finished the last dress, the man said, “I am glad I found Sherrill, over time you would have made Helen and Geoffrey’s life much easier. So I am going to write some rules into your subconscious mind and you will learn these as you obey them. He closed down her conscious mind and continued, “You will wear dresses down to your knees at all times even in bed and your back side and the back of your thighs are now allergic to latex, the symptoms of this allergy is that your arousal will climb as latex touches either of these areas. You are also forbidden to touch you pussy with your fingers or any other part of your body and you can never use sexual aids at any time on you or on anyone else.

When your arousal reaches its peak after an hour you will need Helen to eat out your pussy, only Helen can make you come. One last thing, you will purchase latex clothing for Geoffrey. You will get him one male suit to wear for work but with a female blouse underneath any coat you buy, must be fastened form the female side. Buy him lacy knickers as well. They are the only ones you will permit him to wear. Each day he will wear one more female item until he is dressed as a woman. Now take these skirts back to Helen’s wardrobe.

In the drawing room Helen had explained to Geoffrey that they had been compromised and that she was in need of him eating her pussy. Geoffrey apologies for not protecting her and move into between her legs. As Helen orgasmed the man walked into the room. Geoffrey did not see him but Helen said, “He’s here in this room.” The man said, “You are very fortunate Mrs Thompson your husband wants to support you. However if he wants to do this again, he needs to be dressed in latex, and not only latex, but female latex. If he is not dressed as I have said, you will not orgasm. Now Geoffrey you will wear what Caroline or Helen buys for you.”

You can never disobey Sherrill, Caroline or Marilyn, that goes for you too Helen in fact Helen soon you will never disobey anyone except Geoffrey.” Helen asked, “Why do you say that?” The man replied, “I have added a process that is updating all you mind to be that of an out and out submissive. But don’t worry, you are not alone, Geoffrey’s mind has a similar process. Before I leave, Geoffrey you are going to buy your wife a new car but when you insure it for her you will only all Caroline’s name to the insurance. As house keeper she will require a budget and funds to procure all the household items. Helen you will ensure that Geoffrey accomplishes all these new instructions. I hope you both have a good life.” He walked out of the room and out of the front door.”

He stood outside the front door and moved into Geoffrey mind, he had a thought and was concerned that Geoffrey might win out so he modified his evil process so instead of not seeing the area of his own mind he could not see the same area in anyone else’s mind. He then copied all the rules in everyone’s mind and moved them into this area so Geoffrey could not find them. He then added hidden processing that would make Geoffrey’s arousal climb if he ever saw a female fasten a coat or Jacket and if he ever wore similar female clothing. Lastly he added the normalizing routine to Geoffrey’s secret area.” He felt very good doing this, he had an inkling that Geoffrey would overcome his pain process, but he would never overcome this latest change.

To be continued