The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Getting A New Job

Synopsis: Her new job turns out to be different, from what she had expected, but she is perfectly content with it.

Story Codes: mf, md, hm, ft

The ‘ft’ and ‘hm’ story codes come from the ‘non-sexual’ use of sexual body parts, when it came to my mind, what ‘use’ could really mean.

Job Duties & Dress Code

I was a bit nervous about starting to work again. But the money, Gary had left me, when he died four years ago, was spent, and so I had no other option than to get a job. At the age of 29, I feared to stand up to much younger competition, so I was happy to hear that Andrew Miller, business consultant, was interested in me. He had called me right after he had received my application, and we had a very nice and pleasant talk. He wanted to know everything about my experience, and my personal background. I instantly felt at ease with him. He had seemed to be very charming, and I liked his warm and comforting voice so much, that I was surprised, when I noticed, that we had talked for nearly an hour.

Like he had promised, I received a DVD the other day, that gave me a quick overview about his company and the kind of work, I would have to do. After viewing the DVD I called him for some questions I still had, and again we had a pleasant talk. Time flew by, when he was talking. If he looked half as good as his voice sounded, he had to be very attractive. I was lucky to have called him, because he informed me, that I also should watch the backside of the double-sided DVD, which I did immediately after I reluctantly had hung up the phone. I could have listened to this voice forever.

And now I was preparing for the first job interview of my life. Since he had complimented me on my looks I had decided for a figure-hugging pin-striped costume, combined with a blouse that had a little flashy zebra-print on it. I wore no stockings or pantyhose and my feet were clad in five-inch sandals. Since he liked my looks, and after he had only seen my face on the photo, I had sent with my application, I intended to make full use of my bodily features. Nature has blessed me with a very curvy 38DD-27-36 body. Usually I tended to hide my figure and especially my big chest, but I was prepared to do anything to get this job. For the professional look, I wore some make-up, emphasize on my cherry-red lips, and my jet black hair was done up in a bun. A last check in the mirror showed me a woman that looked professional and hot, both at the same time.

* * *

I could feel my heart beat up to my throat, when the door to his office opened, and I stood before Mr. Miller for the first time. Oh my god! He looked even hotter, than I had expected. He was about fifty years old, short-legged, with a big belly hanging over his pants. His face was round with little eyes that were covered by glasses, and his spare hair was hanging partially down his forehead. He smelled of sweat and tobacco, and my heart beat even faster, when I inhaled his scent. He took my petite manicured hand in his big, sweaty paw, making me instantly feel welcomed. “Miss Rodriguez, I presume”, he smiled, showing me his perfect yellow teeth. “Y-y-yes”, I stuttered. Getting my wits together, I added, “pleased to meet you.” He dragged me into his office, me following him on wobbly feet.

When I sat down across from him, I couldn’t help but notice his open stare at my legs. Instinctively I spread a little to give him a better view. I was happy to see him smile, even more so, when his eyes went higher, resting now on my chest. I usually don’t like to be ogled, but I got a pleasant feeling, when I saw his appreciative stare, especially after I had unbuttoned my jacket and straightened my body, so my breasts were pressed against my blouse. I used the opportunity, when he reached back to get my application to undo the top four buttons of my blouse, so he had an unobstructed view at the white silk bra I was wearing underneath. It complimented my chocolate-colored skin perfectly.

The lewd grin he showed me, when he looked me up again, told me, I had done the right thing. I knew right now, I wanted this job. I’d love to work for this wonderful man. “Nice”, he mumbled, then he looked into the sheet, he was holding in his big hands. For a moment an image of being touched by these pranks ran through my head. Luckily I was able to quickly pull myself together. “Miss Rodriguez, or may I call you Nina?” He could call me anything he wanted. “That would be so nice, Mr. Miller”. “Okay, Nina, would you mind, sitting here, on my desk?” I wouldn’t mind to do anything he’d say, so I got up and sat down at the indicated spot. How clever of him! The way I was sitting, facing him, my crotch was eye-level with his eyes. I casually put my right foot flat on his desk, which caused the hem of my skirt to raise high enough, so he could see the matching panties I wore with my bra.

“Now, that’s better, isn’t it?” he asked. “Oh yes”, I sighed. It didn’t feel just better. It felt GREAT to perform for him. I only hoped, he would order me, to do other things for him. “I see, you’re not related with someone, are you?” “Oh no,” I confirmed. “I’m absolutely free.” He raised his brow. “Well, if you’d work for me, you won’t be free anymore.” “Of course not”, I hurried to say. “What I wanted to say is, that I would be absolutely free for you, Sir.” His face lightened up. It felt somewhat nice to call him ‘Sir’. “So, you would be available anytime? No responsibilities?” I smiled at him. “I’d be available 24 hours the day, so to say.” “That’s nice to hear. I expect of my employees to be at my beck and call.” I’d love to be at his beck and call anytime! “I also like my employees to be very obedient. Can you be obedient, Nina?” “I can be very obedient, Sir”, I hushed in my lowest voice.

“We’ll see for that... By the way, do you shave?” he asked. I admired the beads of sweat, that were forming on his forehead. I felt, that I was close to get the job. “I shave my armpits and... I also shave down there...” To prove him, I pulled the crotch of my panties aside, displaying my bald pussy with the light patch of hair just above it. “I can shave completely, if you like.” “No, no, leave it like it is. I like that look. And while we are at your looks. Would you mind taking off your skirt, jacket and panties and strike some poses over there at the bookshelf? Can’t judge a book by its cover, can you?” “Of course, you can’t, Sir”, I answered him, giggling. Not only did he look fabulous, he also had a great sense of humor. As fast as I could, I complied, leaning against the ladder, that was attached to the bookshelf. It felt good to do, what he told me, and it felt sooo good to expose myself for his viewing pleasure.

My heart started to beat faster, when he slowly got up from his chair and approached me. Once again I drank in the beauty of his massive body. I admired the shiny rivulets of sweat that were running down his face and once again inhaled his sweet scent. He raised his big hands, moving them towards my bra. “Do you mind?” As if he had to ask! “Please, Sir, feel free to test me anyway you like.” A shiver ran through my body, when his fleshy fingers reached into my bra and pulled out my breasts. His hands, that were cold from sweat, felt incredible on my hot breasts, and I couldn’t hold back a moan. I clearly was beginning to get aroused. Letting go of my breasts, he took one step back to admire them. I pulled my shoulders back as far as I could, hoping he would find them acceptable. “You’ve got some very impressive tits.” I felt so relieved, that he liked them. I even blushed a little. “Thank you, Sir. I am glad that you like them.”

He thought for a moment. “Although... your nipples could be somewhat harder. If you really are as obedient as you told me, you should look for your nipples to always be nice and erect for me”, he stated firmly. His remark felt like a slap to my face. I hated my bloody nipples for being so disobedient, so I hastily pinched and pulled on them, until they looked like they were supposed to. Instantly his beautiful grin returned to his face. “Now that’s better. That’s exactly how I like your tits to look, if I decide to engage you.” “Sir, I swear to you, that my nipples will always be hard for you”, I tried to confirm him. “Now that’s the attitude I like.” “What else can I do to convince you of my qualities?” I fearfully asked him. I wanted this job. I NEEDED it.

He stepped back and sat down in his chair again. Loosening his tie, he told me, “how about you take the rest of your clothes off and strike some more poses for me?” “I’ll be glad to, Sir”, I answered, while I began to completely strip down. My body was flushed down to the swell of my tits, when I stood naked, my back against the ladder. Obeying him made me feel so incredible... I can’t describe the pleasure I was feeling, as I stood there, naked, my arms raised, while my hands gripped the highest rail of the ladder, sensuously stretching my curvy body for him. Looking down at my tits, I was relieved to find my nipples still nice and hard for him, pointing way out. I made 180 degree turn, to show him my big heart-shaped ass. I stepped backwards, and arched my back, so it really stuck out. Looking back over my shoulder, I was happy to see his hand rubbing his crotch.

My mouth went dry, when I saw this and I had to lick my lips. Feeling bold I walked to one of the chairs and placed it directly in front of him. I swept one leg above the arm rest and sat down with wide-spread legs, moving forward until my pussy rested on the edge of the chair. He was rubbing his crotch harder now, while I pulled my pussy-lips apart to show him my pink hole. I was sure, he could see, how wet I was. When I heard him groan, I even began to rub my pussy and clit. “Your cunt looks pretty hot from here”, he commented, “what would you say? Is it a tight fit?” To prove it to him, I put three fingers into my cunt and clenched my muscles as hard as I could, before I dragged them out with an audible plop. “This cunt hasn’t been used since years, Sir. I guess it is very tight.” “It’s a naughty little snatch, all slippery and wet, isn’t it?” he asked, while he rubbed his crotch feverishly. “Only for you, Sir.” He grinned. “Good answer.”

Then Mr. Miller reached forward to his desk. He pushed a button on his intercom. “Amy, would you swing your ass in here?” “Right away, Sir”, came the answer out of the speakers. “I wish you to meet...” He stopped in mid-sentence, his eyes glowing in anger. “Nina, if I want you to cover, I tell you.” “I’m sorry, Sir.” Instinctively I had crossed one arm over my tits, when I had heard, that someone was about to come in. Now I hated myself for doing so. Hopefully I hadn’t ruined my chances with my prudish modesty. I quickly resumed rubbing my cunt. When the door opened, my jaw dropped. In walked a woman that could be best described as a blonde dream of sex on legs.

She was wearing a pin-striped, front-zipper grey minidress that ended just below her crotch, combined with a pair of stay-up fishnet-stockings and at least eight inch high heels. The dress was slit on both sides up to her waistline. Her face wore very heavy make-up, accentuating her pouty lips and sparkling blue eyes. Her hair was platinum blonde. She reminded me somehow of Anna Nicole Smith in her best days. “Amy, my little slut”, Mr. Miller spoke to her, “I want you to meet your new colleague, Nina.”

What did he just say? New colleague? I had the job? Before I was able to react, Amy had come over to me, stretching out her hand. “Hello Nina, I’m Amy.” Then to Mr. Miller. “You were right, she’s a hot little slut.” I was so dumb folded, that I even had stopped, frigging my cunt. Amy took my hand and raised it to her mouth, licking my juices from my fingers. “Mmhh, she tastes sweet. I guess, I will love to work with her”, she said, before sucking my fingers into her mouth. “Does that mean... I-I-I have the job, Sir?” I asked Mr. Miller, still not believing my luck. “Of course you do”, he answered with a smile. “How could any man not want to have such a hot little slut working for him.”

I was overwhelmed. “Oh thank you, Mr. Miller. Thank you so much. I promise, I will be the best slut for you.” “I know, I know, my eager little pet.” “Why don’t the both of you get up on my desk and have some fun, while I tell you about your duties, Nina?” We were on his desk in seconds. I unzipped Amy’s dress as fast as I could, to find that she was wearing nothing underneath. What a hot little minx she was! Her body was perfect, as voluptuous as mine. Hadn’t it been for her pale skin and blonde hair, we could have been sisters. She was hot, hot, hot! Soon we were making out, testing the firmness of our tits and asses, rubbing our slick cunts and tasting each other’s juices. I was so hot, it was hard for me, to concentrate on what Mr. Miller was telling me.

“Maybe I should start with a few basic information about myself. To cut a long story short, I have the power of controlling minds. You haven’t noticed, but since our first conversation on the phone, I have molded your mind. I guess, you liked my voice from the first moment you heard it. I don’t want to go into details, but my voice is the main instrument I use for changing people to my liking. This, and the visual effects you didn’t notice on the DVD I had sent you. My power has proved to be quite successful business-wise. I am a very wealthy man today. I only have around 15 clients left, so I have plenty of time to enjoy life.” I moaned into Amy’s tit, when her agile fingers had reached my clit. I never had lesbian tendencies, but it was obvious, that I enjoyed the blonde’s ministrations due to Mr. Miller’s control over me. I squeezed the top of her tit into my mouth, nibbling at her erect nipple and was rewarded with a happy squeal.

“I always was overweight and short-sighted, so I never had much luck with women. With my power, however, I can turn myself into the dream man of every woman I want. I know that you think of me as an Adonis. You couldn’t keep your eyes off me, could you, you little minx?” Of course, I couldn’t. He was the most attractive man, I had ever seen. I couldn’t understand, why such a beefy guy should have any problems with women. Not to mention his wonderful sweaty scent. “I own Amy since six months now, and I have used her in many ways, but I wanted some variety. And when I look at your curvy body, I know you will bring me as much pleasure as Amy does. By the way, what size are those big hooters of yours?” I unlocked my mouth from Amy’s cunt to answer him. “38DD, Sir.” I shook them a little to emphasize their natural swing.

“Should be enough for a good tit-fuck. You like your tits fucked, Nina, don’t you? Like a dirty little slut?” Did I? “I never let a man fuck my tits, because it’s so degrading, Sir, but I would love you to do anything with them you’d like.” He grinned. “I’m sure you do. Speaking of degrading, it doesn’t bother you, if I call you a dirty little slut?” “Not in the slightest, Sir. You can call me all sorts of names.” “Whore?” “Of course.” “Tramp?” “Why not?” “Cunt or Tits?” “Sounds perfect.” “And it’s perfectly normal for you, to be called names like this?” “If it pleases you, to call me dirty names or degrade me, it’s all that matters to me.” “I think, you even enjoy it, don’t you my horny little fucktoy?” “Oh god yes”, I moaned, while a wave of erotic sensation ran through my body. It was wonderful, how everything he said, was instantly becoming true. I really admired him, at how completely he was controlling me.

“Okay then,” he said, when he undid his zipper, revealing his already erect penis. My jaw dropped. This was the biggest penis I had ever seen. It had to be at least five inches long and about one inch wide. I couldn’t keep my eyes off it. “I see you like my cock.” I LOVED it. I only found myself wondering, how such a massive cock would fit into my tiny cunt. But then, he would find a way to drive it in. “Well, it’s not for you, today. Amy”, he spoke to the blonde, who had been consistently lapping my dripping snatch, “come over here and suck my dick, while your new colleague shows me, how much she craves humiliation and degradation. Nina, I want you to go down on all fours and crawl around in my office. Make sure to swing your big udders for me.” A wave of pleasure ran through me, as I began displaying myself for Mr. Miller.

I somewhat felt jealous, watching Amy sucking him, but crawling around for his amusement, with my big boobs hanging down like cow tits, was so wonderfully humiliating. This was even better, than the best fuck I ever had. I could feel my cunt getting wetter and wetter, while I was performing for him, until I could feel my juices running down the inside of my legs. “I see you’re really into this”, Mr. Miller commented my display. He had his hands in Amy’s blonde mane, controlling the movements of her head, that was bopping up and down on his crotch at a furious speed. I wondered what it felt like, to have my mouth fucked raw this way. Hopefully I would find out soon. “I love to be humiliated by you, Sir. It just makes me feel so horny.” “Of course it does, since you are just a depraved, cum crazy slut-whore.” I whimpered at his abuse, my juices spilling right out of my wet snatch.

I needed to cum so bad, but I seemed to be unable to reach the final stimulation. Something was missing, and I didn’t know what. Then it hit me. “Sir?” I asked. “Yes, my pet.” “Can you make me come?” He smiled at me. “You’re a smart one. Indeed, I COULD make you come. Just ask me nicely.” “Please, Sir, please let me cum like a dirty whore for your pleasure. I’m so glad, that you transformed me into your slutty fucktoy, and I’d be pleased to show my devotion, by coming as your depraved slut. I promise, my dripping snatch will spurt just for you, Sir.” I was getting hotter with each self-abuse, nearly going insane with my need to come. “Coincidence, or what”, he said, “I’m about to come myself. Once again, this blonde whore had done an excellent job.” He patted Amy’s head. “We will come all together right... NOW!”

My floodgates opened, and I came into a screaming orgasm. I collapsed to the ground, while my body convulsed in orgasmic release. I saw Amy’s body shake and shiver, as she was racing through her own explosion. Mr. Miller held her face pushed into his crotch, and I watched fascinated, that she drank all of his seed down her throat. Not one drop left her mouth, that seemed to be glued to his cock. It took me nearly two minutes to regain my composure. I slowly raised myself from the most intense orgasm I ever had in my life. Amy was kneeling in front of him, sitting on her heels with widespread legs, her hands behind her head, and her tits thrust out. She looked so lovely in her submissive posture.

“Nina”, he addressed me, “now that you have learnt about some of your duties here, are you still interested in the job?” I craved this job! “Of course, I am, Sir. I really, really want this job. And I promise, I’ll be such a good employee. And I am willing to learn...” He smiled. “That’s good, ‘cause I want my staff to be very willing. Well then, I suggest you start tomorrow. Just one more thing, before you leave. We have a certain dress-code here. You will always were a skirt. The longest may end an inch below your ass, but shorter is better. Up top you will either wear see-through blouses or tight tops. As with the skirts, less is better. You will always wear high heels. Everything you wear is to show me, how much I own you. Am I understood?” “Of course, Sir. Anything you say.”

Showing Off & Behavior Instructions

Before I went home, I stopped at a trendy fashion shop, as I didn’t own anything, that would have matched the office dress code. First I chose some miniskirts that would show off my long legs. I decided to buy them tight, so they would stretch nicely over my ass. Next came the tops and blouses, which I took two sizes too small, so they really clung to my body and especially my tits. I had never thought before of my behind as an ass or even my breasts as tits, but they seemed to be the proper terms, now that I was a slut. Checking myself in the mirror, I looked like a perfect professional, displaying every curve of my body and showing off a lot of naked flesh. Mr. Miller should be very pleased with his new employee.

I have to admit, that I liked the male attention, I was getting, when I strutted through the mall in my new clothes. I’ve never been a show-off, but then I thought, that my new found exhibitionist streak might be due to Mr. Millers re-programming. If so I had to give him credit for a job well done, since I straightened, whenever I felt a pair of male eyes ogling my body. My clicking high-heels helped to give my ass a very sensuous wiggle. It had been years, since I had felt so alive and... sexy. And I owed it all to Mr. Miller. I only hoped, that I could give him something in return for all the wonderful changes he had made in me. I welcomed the new me with open arms. With my tits swinging and my ass swaying I strutted to the parking lot. After I had closed the door of my car, I wasn’t able to stop my hands from frigging my wet snatch. I had never been so horny in my entire life.

* * *

The alarm went off at 6:00 a.m. the next day. I took a long shower, playing with myself. I did my hair in a wild mane. Combined with the make-up, that I had applied much heavier than usually, I looked like a lioness. My six-inch-heels accentuated my long legs perfectly and they made my barely covered bum look perfect. When I stretched my top over my tits, I couldn’t hold back a gasp. They seemed to be so sensitive these days, especially when they were squeezed into such a tight top. I giggled, when I saw my nipples poking desperately against the soft fabric. There would be no complaints about my nipples today.

I arrived at Mr. Miller’s office at 7:30. I was surprised to find, that Amy was already there. “Hello, honey”, she greeted me, “Mr. Miller had a feeling you would arrive early and asked me to be here for you to give you some introductory help. But first, let me get a close look at you.” She raised and came over to where I stood. “You may notice, that I don’t straighten my skirt. I could do it now, but if Mr. Miller were in the room, I would never dare to arrange my clothes, unless he orders me to do it. The same applies accordingly for our tits. If you wear clothes with a deep cleavage or some open blouses and one or both of your tits pop out, you ought to leave them naked. You even might to let them fall out on purpose. Mr. Miller likes that a lot, especially if it seems to happen accidentally.”

Amy was walking around me, while she spoke, checking my appearance. “I have to compliment you on your looks”, she stated. “The skirt is nice, tight and short like it should be. Would you bend over a bit, please?” I did, keeping my legs straight, so the hem would slightly raise above my ass-cheeks. “Perfect. Already at this angle, part of your ass-cheeks are uncovered. Well done. Remember: Always keep your legs straight, when bending forward. Mr. Miller might want to cope a feel. Now let’s see you from the front.” Amy came around and stood before me. “Always hold your head high, when bending forward. Look into his eyes, and let him see, how much it pleases you, to serve him. This posture also provides an unobstructed view of your tits.”

She looked at me with warm eyes. “I have to admit, you are one hot little thing. You look very appetizing.” She wasn’t bad either, with half of her boobs spilling out of her low-cut dress and her perfectly formed legs. I felt an urge to touch her myself, feeling up this voluptuous body, caressing that delicate skin. I hoped Amy and me would find some time to play with each other. The way she was looking at me, I knew she wouldn’t mind. “Now stand straight again, please”, she brought me out of my reverie. She looked a bit concerned, when I did as I was told. “Could you push your shoulders further back? Please keep in mind, that you should display your boobies as best as you can... Now, that’s my girl.”

“Body language is very important, you know. And your body should always say, ‘I need to get used so bad’. Which is indeed true, isn’t it?” “Yes”, I sighed. It was more true than she probably could imagine. Well... maybe she could. “You also need to learn two standard poses, when you kneel in front of Mr. Miller. The first is generally used, when you wait for him to use you. Here let me show you.” Amy knelt down in front of me, sitting on her heels with her knees pressed together. The upper part of her body was straight, her shoulders back and her hands clasped behind her back. Her head was bent down, as if she was looking at the carpet in front of her knees. “Now you try.” I did and instantly felt a wave of pleasure rushing through me.

It felt so wonderful, being so submissive. I only wished, it was Mr. Miller sitting across from me. “Now the next one is nearly the same. It’s generally used after he’s been through with you. Watch!” Amy remained sitting on her heels, but now she spread her legs wide. I easily could see her glistening cuntlips. She was as wet as me. She raised her hands to clasp them behind her head, which was pointed upwards. She looked me straight in the eyes, and I could see the fire burning in them. “After Mr. Miller has used you, always keep eye-contact, so he can see, how privileged you feel to be his sex-toy. Try it, please.” Amy stood now directly in front of me. To keep eye-contact I had to raise my head high, which made my position on my knees so much more obvious to me. I felt my juices running down my inner thighs.

Amy smiled down at me. “It’s okay, honey. It just shows, what a whore you are.” I loved the sound of the word: ‘WHORE.’ I was a hot submissive whore. “You love being a submissive slut, don’t you Nina?” Amy asked from above. “Yes”, I gasped. “Tell me, slut, tell me you are nothing but a worthless fucking cunt!” Amy suddenly seemed very dominant to me. “I am...” My mouth was dry, as it was trying to form the words. “Say it, whore!” Amy yelled at me. I nearly came. I felt so weak and submissive with her towering me, looking down at me, giving me orders, abusing me. “I am...", I tried again, “I am a worthless fucking cunt... Oh God!” A wave of pleasure rushed through my body, nearly letting me loose my posture.

Amy knelt down beside me. “Isn’t it wonderful, the way Mr. Miller has transformed us?” I whimpered, “oh my, yes. I just don’t know, how long I can stand it. I’m so hot.” She grinned. “Well, you better get used to it, cause this is how you will stay throughout the whole day: hot and horny and ready to be used.” I once again recognized, how perfect Mr. Miller’s transformation was. I would do anything, to be allowed to please him. I only regretted, that I had to share him with Amy. I liked her a lot, and somehow, I had the hots for her, but she would be a rival for me. I knew I had to be, as submissive as I could be, to get Mr. Miller to use me instead of her. I imagined that he might like our competition, seeing us struggle to prove to him, which one was the more submissive slut.

“Mr. Miller will be here in short time. And I think, it would be a great way to start your first day, when you wait for him in his office. Think of a nice pose to greet him”, Amy said, before she got up. I stood up, too and hugged her. “Thank you so much, Amy, for your help. I know we are rivals, and so I’m only more thankful for your support.” She grinned at me, giving me a quick kiss on my lips. “Of course, we’re rivals, but this competition will only help us to get better sluts, don’t you think, bitch?” I grinned back and patting her tight ass I agreed. “You bet it will, tramp.” Amy swatted my ass and pointed towards Mr. Miller’s office. “Move your ass in there and wait for him. And I don’t want to hear any complaints from Mr. Miller later.” I squeezed her left boob through her dress. “Believe me, you won’t.” And then I entered HIS office.

First Spanking & How To Make Your Boss’ Life Comfortable

When Mr. Miller entered the room, he found me right on his desk, my head resting on my right hand and my ass raised quite some inches above the wooden surface. My right leg was slightly bent, so the hem of my skirt was partially uncovering one of my ass cheeks. “Good morning, Sir”, I welcomed him. “Well, hello there, Nina”, he said, while he hung up his coat and jacket. “How you’re feeling today?” “Fine, thank you, Sir. I’m so happy to start working for you.” He grinned. “You should be. Not every woman has the opportunity to work for the man of her dreams.” He came closer, until he stood beside the desk, his crotch only inches from my face. Already I was shivering, from the thought, what lay beneath this zipper. Suddenly I felt his fleshy hand pat my behind. “Nice choice. This skirt shows off your ass perfectly. And what a great ass it is”

I blushed at his compliment. “Thank you, Sir. I hope to match your dress code.” “With regard to your skirt, you certainly did”, he replied. His right hand moved to his zipper and pulled it down. “Such obedience deserves a reward. You may lick my pecker through my boxers, if you like.” “Really, Sir? I’d love to.” I hadn’t expected such approval on my first day. Mr. Miller obviously cared for his employees. I already had inhaled his strong scent, when he had opened his fly, and now, as I was licking his still soft cock through his boxers, I also got a taste of it. I couldn’t hold back a moan, when I felt his cock getting hard and throb against my tongue.

I licked the whole length of his mighty tool, my tongue licking rapidly over his cockhead, when I had reached it. He seemed to wear his boxers for quite some time, and I nearly got delirious from the strong taste. Suddenly, I felt his hand entwine in my hair, and with a sharp yank, he pulled my head back and off of his cock. “Enough of that bitch. By the way, I like your hair. It frames your face beautifully, it allows a solid grip and it’s long enough, to drag you around.” I felt pleased, that he was satisfied with me, but I also felt flattered at his compliment. He went around his desk and sat down into the heavy chair. I made sure, that my eyes were always following him, which gave me the opportunity to adore his plump body. I especially liked the way, his belly hung over his belt.

“Why don’t you turn around a bit, so I get a good view of your front”, he suggested, and I instantly complied. It felt so good, to do what he told me. He was ogling me from head to toe, and I was relieved, when I felt my nipples harden, as soon as he stared at my tits. He grinned. “Did you do some nipple exercises last night?” I blushed. “No Sir, they just love your attention.” Then I felt his hand, which was cold from sweat, on my naked thigh. I shivered at his touch, and even more so, when his hand began wandering upwards, leaving a trail of sweat on my hot and yearning flesh. “No stockings?” He paused for a moment. “Stockings look nice on a woman’s legs, but I have to admit, your naked flesh does feel good. And with that tight skirt, you look very slutty and vulnerable.”

His hand meanwhile had reached the hem of my skirt and already was partly covering my half-exposed ass-cheek. “Would you mind, raising your skirt a bit higher?” I instantly did, yanking the hem on one side up to my waist and thus exposing my right ass cheek completely. He spread his fingers and moved higher, nearly covering the whole globe with his big paw. “That’s a very fine ass you got there. Full and yet tight.” Suddenly I felt him squeeze it firmly, digging his fingers into my flesh. I couldn’t hold back a moan, as he took his liberties with my ass, checking it. “I’m wondering, how it sounds, though”, he said. I looked at him, questioningly. Without warning, he raised his hand and smacked down hard. I yelped in surprise, before another blow landed on my bum with a resounding whack. “Sounds good to me. What do you say?”

I struggled with the mixture of pain and pleasure I was feeling and couldn’t do anything but to agree with him. “Sounds good, but feels even better”, I answered, while I licked my lips and wiggled my ass, inviting him, to give me another one. “You’re a very naughty girl”, he said, while he raised his hand, only to bring it down with another resounding whack. I couldn’t help but squeal in delight, while I raised my ass as high as I could. Because of its tightness, my skirt had climbed up high enough, so that now both of my globes were naked. “Just for the symmetry”, he chuckled, smacking down hard on my newly exposed ass-cheek. My ass burnt like fire. I was pretty sure, that it showed a nice pink color, but I still had not enough. I spread my legs a bit, hoping he would see my slick cunt lips, see, how aroused I was. Whack! And another one. I knew that, if he would keep this up, I wouldn’t be able to hold back any longer.

Yet he wouldn’t let me find release. He walked around his desk and let himself fall into the heavy leather chair. He motioned me to straighten up and sit on the edge of his table, facing him. With his hands on my knees he spread my legs, so he had an unobstructed view at my glistening cunt. Bending slightly forward, he grabbed the hem of my top and slowly raised it above my head. When he had it halfway up, my tits literally sprang into view. My nipples were rock hard, getting even harder, when he let his nails brush against them. He moved my top further upwards, until my big tits hung free, full and rich. What size are those hooters again?” he asked.

I threw my shoulders back, giving them a nice wiggle. “38DD, Sir!” I said with some pride. He raised his left eyebrow. “I’ll have to try them out, one of these days.” I felt a rush of excitement running through my body, imaging him, using my big tits for his pleasure. Mr. Miller was such a generous boss. I was looking forward having my tits used by him. For the next 30 minutes he did some work, occasionally stroking my naked thighs or my exposed tits, while I just sat there, being available to his probing hands. He always avoided my cunt, though, keeping me helplessly aroused. I would have liked to stroke myself, but I was sure, he would have ordered me, if he wished me to do it.

I quite liked the idea of just being part of the decoration. I could feel my cunt getting wetter and wetter. I knew, he noticed, too, because I saw him grinning, when he ogled my nearly dripping snatch. I had come to like those dirty words like cunt, snatch, tits or ass. In fact, I was not able to think of my body parts in other terms than those dirty ones. I must have moaned, because he addressed me. “What’s up, slut? Why are you moaning?” Getting my wits together, I struggled to answer him. “I’m sorry, sir. It’s just... I so much love working for you. It’s so pleasurable”, I said, while I licked my lips seductively.

All my thoughts were about his giant five inch monster in my cunt. Images of him, pinning me down with his weight, while he pounded me mercilessly, kept running through my mind. I was so desperate to have him use my yearning body. “You’re such a naughty girl!” he said. “And you know, what happens to naughty girls, don’t you?” There was a gleam in his eyes, while he spoke. “They get punished”, I answered, my voice raspy from the dryness in my mouth. “Quite right!” He moved his chair backwards a bit and tapped his thighs. “Over my lap, you need some discipline!” I squealed in delight, when I jumped off from his desk and placed myself like indicated. I wiggled my crotch into his, feeling his hard-on through his pants.

Quickly, he yanked the hem of my skirt way up, exposing the quivering globes of my ass. This was going to be so good! “OW!” I yelped, when the first smack landed on my naked flesh. It stung, but it stung sooo good. This man knew how to treat a naughty slut like me... WHACK! “OW!” Another blow to my other cheek. Metronome-like, his hand kept smacking down on my ass-cheeks. I could feel my behind slowly heating up, until it was on fire. WHACK! “OUCH! YESSS!” WHACK! Hard and relentless. “YESSS! MORE! PLEASE MORE!” I didn’t know, how much my ass could take, but I wanted more, more, more! Suddenly, I felt his hand, grabbing my cunt. It was soaking wet. He squeezed down hard, and I came in an earth-shattering orgasm. I squealed and whimpered, writhing in Mr. Miller’s lap, as my cunt spilled my juices into his hand.

His left hand went down and into my hair, yanking my head up, while he brought his right hand in front of my face. “You just dirtied my hand, you whore”, he yelled at me. “what are you gonna do about this?” I looked up at him, and I saw him grin. He had known had known, what a dirty slut I was, coming from having my ass spanked. I stuck out my tongue and began slowly licking my own juices off of his hand, tasting myself, tasting the slutty bitch I had become. His grin got wider, while I continued to clean his hand. “What a nasty slut you are!” I moaned, totally agreeing with him. I mean, what else could I be, but a dirty and nasty slut, cumming from having my ass spanked and then licking off the juices from the hand that so thoroughly had punished me.

After his hand was spotless clean, he pulled the button of the intercom and called Amy in. “On your knees, sluts!” Mr. Miller hissed. “Legs spread, hands behind your heads. And Amy, get your tits out.” We both instantly complied, kneeling side by side in front of him, with our knees touching and our tits thrust out. “Look at me!” We both raised our heads, drinking in the beauty of his massive body. His legs were spread, and with one hand he reached into his pants. We could see, his fingers working in his crotch, and when he withdrew his hand, his middle-finger was glistening. He bent forward and held his finger in front of my nose. I gasped, when I sniffed his male perfume.

He moved a bit downward and pushed his finger deep into my mouth, letting me taste his pre-cum. I moaned around his finger, while my tongue eagerly licked the salty liquid from his digit. I feverishly made love to his finger, sucking hard on it and lovingly licking it, while it explored the depths of my oral cavern. I almost whined, when he withdrew his finger, and repeated the process with Amy. When he was finished with the blonde slut, Mr. Miller leant back in his chair, looking us both over. “You look so fucking cheap, you nasty whores, with your dripping snatches and exposed tits. I bet there’s nothing too humiliating for you, as depraved as you are.” He chuckled. He was right, of course. Nothing would be too low for me, in order to serve this man. After all, I was a slut, HIS slut. The word alone sent shivers down my spine.

“Tell you something. I have some work to do. Unfortunately these armrests here”, he said, while tapping them, “are a bit worn out. They really could use some upholstery.” He paused for a moment, as if thinking about a solution for this problems. Then he reached out and grabbed one of our naked tits in each hand. “Hmmm, maybe...", he murmured, while he twisted our tits, testing their firmness with his fingers. Amy and me were moaning, while he manhandled our boobs, I could feel my nipples getting harder than they already had been. “Maybe, they’ll do. Why don’t you kneel down at my side and provide me with some comfort for my arms”, Mr. Miller suggested, and we both eagerly agreed.

He let Amy kneel to his left and me to his right. Keeping us about half a yard away from his chair, we had to bend forward quite some, to place our tits on its worn-out armrests, which had the effect that part of our weight now rested on our tits, keeping them in place. Mr. Miller adjusted the position of each tit to his convenience, before he placed his elbows on our naked flesh. Moving his arms back and forth, he kind of rolled our tits across the rough surface eliciting moans and whines. The sensations in my tits where wonderful. It hurt, but it was a good pain, I felt; a pain that reminded me, how useful I was for my boss. And that was all, I wanted to be.

The role of a good secretary is to be useful to her boss and to make his life as comfortable as it could be. I looked up a him with grateful eyes, silently thanking him for using me, helping me to fulfill my role. I wanted to be supportive, and if that meant, supporting his elbows with my naked tits, I’d gladly offer them to him. The fact, that Mr. Miller cared enough for his employees, to let them enjoy their work so much, only made him more adorable to me. I could see in Amy’s flushed face, that she was enjoying this as much as me, as she looked at him with puppy eyes. Like me a moan escaped her lips from time to time, when Mr. Miller changed position. The moans turned to gasps, however, when he repositioned our tits, using our nipples like handles, to maneuver our fleshy cushions.

After a while Mr. Miller leaned back in his chair. “A pair of pillows for my head wouldn’t be bad either.” He stated, knocking his head against the back of his chair. “Remind me, to test your tits one of these days, to see if they would be able to fit”, he told us, tapping Amy’s and my tits with his big paws. I beamed with joy. “Thank you, Sir.” Amy and me spent another fifteen minutes at his sides, providing him with our fleshy cushions, until he was finished with his work. When he was done, he leaned back. “Now that business is done, it’s time for some fun. Amy, go to your desk and type the letters I gave you yesterday. It’s about time to give my newest slut here a test-ride.”

My whole body shuddered in anticipation. Mr. Miller opened a drawer, pulled out a pink dildo and handed it to me. “Get naked, hop on my desk and prepare yourself, slut.” I hurried to comply, taking off, what little clothes I still wore, and naked, I climbed onto his desk, took the dildo with shaking hands and plunged it into my cunt. It felt so good to be finally filled, that I nearly came on the spot. I concentrated hard, wanting Mr. Miller to have the privilege of making me come. It was getting harder and harder to keep myself from coming, since Mr. Miller was beginning to slowly undress, exposing more and more of his massive body. His belly hung heavy on his form, and when he turned around, I could see his impressive big butt.

I licked my lips at the sight of this big, fat butt in all its naked glory. I couldn’t wait to feel his weight on top of me, crushing me. I moaned louder and louder, while the dildo in my hand sawed in and out of my eager snatch. “Please...” I whimpered, when he was naked, his already erect five inch monster pointing towards me. “Please what?” he asked, slightly shaking his body, so his belly sloshed from side to side invitingly. This was torture. How long would he continue to tease me? I hastily pulled the dildo out of my cunt, lay down on my back, and grabbing my ankles, spread my legs wide apart.

“Fuck me, please!” I begged. “Fuck me good and hard, Sir!” He moved closer, holding his cock in one hand, until the tip of it touched my moist slit, making me shiver in need. “Yes, please!” “You must be very horny, offering yourself like this, with your legs spread like a common whore”, he stated. “Oh yes, Sir. I’m so horny for you”, I gasped, while I tried, to move my hips, desperate to feel his cock enter me, whining, when he withdrew. “Not so fast slut. Let me first take a close look at that cunt, you’re offering me. Oh my god. Your fat pussy lips are totally swollen and glistening with arousal. You must nearly be insane with lust.” “I am, Sir, I am”, I whimpered humping the empty air with my hips. “Please, Sir. Take me. Take your secretary-whore and fuck her senseless. My cunt will feel so good around your cock... I swear. Fuck me, please, fuck me... AAARRGGHH!”

Without warning Mr. Miller had pushed his entire length into my aching cunt, and I came in the most intense orgasm ever. I nearly lost consciousness, as pure pleasure washed all over me. He patiently waited, until my orgasm subsided, and then he really began fucking me. Slow and steady strokes, driving back the whole way and then back in to the hilt. “Please fuck me harder”, I begged. He bent forward, until his face was above mine, the sweat on his face slowly dripping down on mine. I tried to catch as much of it with my mouth, licking my lips sensuously, when I could taste another drop of this salty aphrodisiac. “Show me, how hard you like me to fuck you”, he ordered. I pushed back with all my might, when he drove into me, urging him, to fuck me as hard as possible, to ram me like a jackhammer. “YES! YES! YES!” I screamed, when he began to really let me have it.

He was pounding into me like mad, holding nothing back. I whimpered and whined, delirious with pain and pleasure, while Mr. Miller used me like a living sex doll. I clenched my cunt muscles around his big, fat cock, showing him, how much I craved his relentless fucking. His hands went down and into my tits. Yes, INTO my tits, because he was really digging his fingers into my soft tit-flesh, using my DD’s like handles to push and pull me back and forth on his cock. Bulges of titflesh appeared in between his clenching fingers, so hard was he clamping down on my tits, sending new sensations of pleasure/pain through my body. He went wild on my body, and I went wild with heat. Never in my life had a man used me so thoroughly.

He selfishly used my body for his own pleasure, and that complete disrespect only heightened my arousal to a point, where I was in the throws of a constant, never-ending orgasm. From time to time, he would let go of my hooters, only to slap one of my tits hard, making me scream in masochistic pleasure. Or he would pinch my teats between his forefingers and thumbs, twisting them and yanking my tits upwards, until my upper body was hanging in the air, being held only by his cruel fingers on my sore nipples. Then he would let go, causing me to fall back on his desk, only to place both of his paws on the top of my tits and pushing down, as if he was trying to push them right into my chest.

He obviously liked manhandling my tits, and I only could revel in the feelings this glorious man was causing in me. I was a fuck-machine, and he was the master engineer to get this machine working at its highest efficiency. After, I don’t know how long, he suddenly withdrew his cock and stepped back. “On your knees, bitch!” He hissed through gritted teeth. I felt so weak, that it took quite some effort to comply. With his feet, he kicked my knees apart. His hand reached into my thick hair, and he yanked my head back. He wanked his cock over my upturned face, and I came again, just from being on my knees, seeing his massive form towering me. I felt so hot, being a submissive sex-slut for my boss.

With a grunt, he let go of his load. The first splash hit my hair, then he aimed deeper, covering my whole face in white male cum, before he let my tits having their share. Eagerly I stuck my tongue out, trying to lick as much as possible of his tasty juices into my mouth. “Use your hands to rub it into your skin”, he ordered. I did, paying special attention to the spot above my upper lip. That way, I guessed, I could smell it a bit longer. When I bent forward, wanting to clean his cock with my mouth, he stopped me. “Don’t be too eager, my little slut. You had your share.” Pulling the trigger of his intercom, Mr. Miller called Amy in. She couldn’t hold back a gasp, when she saw me naked on my knees, still a few splotches of his seed on my out-thrust tits.

“I just gave Nina here a good welcome-fuck, and I thought, cleaning my cock would be the right job for my blonde whore to do”, he said, grinning at her. Her face lit up in wanton lust, while she raced toward him, thanking him profusely and kneeling down beside me, to lick and suck every spot from Mr. Miller’s now flaccid cock. When she was done, he dried it in her hair, before turning back to re-dress. To me, he said, “I wish you to put on your skirt, Nina, but I want you to work topless for the rest of the day. Those hooters really are appealing.” I beamed with joy at his compliment, pushing them forward. “Oh thank you, Sir. I’m so glad you like them.”

So for the rest of the day, I worked with my tits naked, and I loved the erotic thrill, I felt, when Mr. Miller looked them over from time to time, giving them an occasional squeeze or pinching and twisting my constantly hard nipples. This was a man, who really knew, how to treat a woman’s tits. For the last hour, he allowed Amy to free her tits as well, making us squeal in delight, when he was working both pair of tits. When my work day was over, I almost reluctantly put my top back on. It was such a shame to cover them. Before we left, Mr. Miller swatted Amy’s and my ass hard. “You’ve proved your worthiness today. I’m really satisfied with your work.” “Thank you, sir”, we both whispered, blushing at his generous compliment.

Just A Normal Day For A Secretary Slut & In The Mood For Tits

The next morning I decided for a very short jeans mini skirt and a brown, completely see-through blouse. As I wore no bra, I had to put on a jacket, at least while I was in public. But seeing Mr. Miller’s face lit up, when I took off the jacket, and he could see my naked boobies underneath my nearly non-existent top, was worth it. He approached me, giving my big tits an affirmative squeeze. “I really like your dressing style, Nina. It’s so much better than before, isn’t it?” “Oh yes, Sir. I would have liked to leave the jacket off, but then I might have been arrested for indecent exposure”, I said, while I licked my finger like a very, very naughty girl. He grinned and swatted my ass hard. “You’re a nasty little brat.”

I spent the first two hours of the day with work, while Amy was in his office, serving him. From time to time I heard a happy squeal or some heavy moaning from my blonde colleague, and I looked enviously towards Mr. Miller’s door. When I heard the sound of flesh on flesh—Amy obviously was getting a solid spanking of her tight arse—I couldn’t help but frig my cunt. As envious as I was, the thought of Amy’s white ass, slowly turning into a bright crimson color with Mr. Miller’s hand swatting down on those perfect globes, really got me hot. It took me only a few minutes, until I came to the sound of Amy’s spanking. When the door to Mr. Miller’s opened, Amy stood in the door frame, her mouth closed, but breathing heavily. Her hair was a mess, and her face had that flushed, freshly fucked glow on it.

She looked so hot in her exhausted state. She went over to me, bent down and grabbing my face, kissed me hard. When our lips interlocked, I could feel some creamy liquid filling my mouth. I instantly recognized the taste of Mr. Miller’s seed, and I gladly let it run down my throat, savoring its sweet taste. When we separated, Amy smiled at me. “Mr. Miller told me, to share with you. He really appreciates, how well you fit in here.” I licked my lips, scooping up the rest of Amy’s saliva and Mr. Miller’s cum and gulped it down. “Thank you Amy. You know, this is the best job, I ever had.” “Believe me, I know”, she answered.

She turned around and raised the hem of her dress, displaying her lovely arse, that showed quite some fiery red handprints. I gasped. “Oh my god. Your ass looks so hot.” “It IS hot”, she said, grinning wickedly, “you can count on that.” She then moved to her desk, moaning slightly, when she put her skirt down and back over her red hot ass. When she sat down, she couldn’t hold back a whimper. We continued working, until Mr. Miller called me into his office. “Nina, would you mind swinging your ass into my office?” I jumped to my feet. “Right away, Sir.” I hopped into his office, until I stood in front of his desk. His eyes never left my tits, that were wobbling all the time, until I stood—straight, shoulders back, tits thrust out as far as possible.

Mr. Miller rolled back his chair and tapped his lap. “Sit here, Nina.” When I spread my legs to sit down, I could feel the hem of my skirt ride up, so I sat with my naked ass in Mr. Miller’s lap. “Why don’t you shake those titties for me, Nina?” “These babies love to wiggle for you, Sir”, I answered, shaking them for him. He grabbed the waistband of my blouse and raised it above my head, so my tits hung free, right before his face. He reached for them and pressing them together, he pulled me forward. He began nibbling my rock-hard nipples, gentle at first, but then more vigorously, until he was really chewing on them. He fed pieces of tit-flesh into his mouth and bit and sucked on it, leaving bite-marks on my delicate skin. I squirmed in his lap, pushing forward, urging him on to take further liberties with my tits.

I nearly jumped off of his lap, when his sharp teeth closed over one of my nipples, and he began leaning backwards, dragging my upper body along by my tit. “Oh god, yes. YES! YES! YES!” I screamed, nearly going insane from the sheer pleasure and pain that shot through my body. “Sir, I’m gonna cum all over your pants.” He let go of my nipple, letting it snap back. “Don’t worry your little head. You can lick it up later. Now would you present your other nipple to me. I don’t want it to feel neglected.” I giggled and pressed my right tit forward and into his mouth, gasping at the sharp pain, when he bit down hard. This time, I couldn’t hold back. “Oh my god... CUMMING!” I came so hard, I thought I would pass out. Nevertheless, I managed to keep pressing my tit into his mouth, wishing he would never let go of my nipple.

Mr. Miller used both of his hands on my right tit now, squeezing the soft flesh and pulling it forward into his mouth. It felt, as if he was feeding my tit into his mouth. He never stopped chewing on my naked flesh, while I pushed forward. I was sure, I would leave the office today with my full tits covered in bruises and hickeys. He grunted and groaned, while he was chewing my soft flesh. When I felt his cock getting hard, I pushed into his crotch, rubbing my naked cunt against the rough cloth of his pants, trying to fuck him through his suit. Mr. Miller had a way of getting me aroused, even without fucking me. He just had to use me, no matter in which way, and I was hotter than I had been with any other man before. By serving Mr. Miller, letting him use me, I learnt, what real pleasure was.

Suddenly the phone rang. He let go of my tit and picked it up. “Hello?... It’s okay Amy, I’ll speak with him.” He motioned for me to stay silent, while he grabbed and pinched the very nipple, he just had in his mouth. “Gary, hello.”—“Yes, Saturday is fine.”—“Oh no, you don’t have to call Peter. I see him for lunch today.” He began twisting my nipple, and I had to bite down hard onto my knuckles to hold back a scream. “By the way, I have a little surprise for you. I talked to you about my plans, didn’t I?” Mr. Miller motioned for me to kneel down in front of him and then grabbed my hair to pull my face forward into his lap. Instantly I began lapping my juices from his pants. He chuckled. “You’re a dirty ol’ man, Gary. But yes, you’re right. I got my new secretary.”

He laughed again. “You know, what she’s doing right now? She’s lapping up her juices from my pants. The little minx just couldn’t hold back, when I played with her tits a few moments ago.”—“38DD’s, all natural and nearly no sag. They’re fantastic to play with. And she’s so eager to have them manhandled.” I felt so lucky, hearing him so openly praise my qualities. He pulled the receiver down and handed it to me. “Say hello to Mr. Stewart, Nina, and tell him, how you like your tits to be treated.” “Hello Mr. Stewart, this is Nina”, I cooed in my best little girl voice. “Hello Nina, I hear you’ve got a great set of tits.” “38DD, Sir”, I said with some pride, “and I really like them to be manhandled. You know, Sir, boobies like mine aren’t made to be caressed. They need to be treated vigorously by all means.”

While I was talking to Mr. Stewart, Mr. Miller had been holding my nipples between his forefingers and thumbs. He had slowly increased the pressure to a point, where I couldn’t hold back a moan. “What’s up bitch?” Mr. Stewart asked. “I’m sorry, Sir, but... oh god, Yes! Yes! YES!... It’s Mr. Miller, Sir. He’s pinching and twisting my nipples. I’m afraid I can’t.... nnnnghhh... aaahhhh...” The sensations in my tits were too much for me, to continue talking to Mr. Stewart. Mr. Miller took the receiver from my shaking hand. With his free hand, he grabbed my hair again and pulled me forward into his crotch. Instantly I began to rub my cheeks against his still covered cock.

“I told you, she’s a total whore.”—“Of course she knows, that I’ve changed her. That’s part of the fun, isn’t it. Turning a decent woman into a wanton whore, letting her know it and making her love it.” I had his zipper between my teeth, looking up at him, silently begging him to please allow me, to show him my gratitude for turning me into his whore. He nodded, and I eagerly slid the zipper down, gasping at the monster that sprang into view. His cock seemed to get bigger, each time I saw it. “Listen, buddy. The little slut has my pecker out, and she is so eager to suck it. We’ll talk later.”—“Don’t worry, you’ll see her on Saturday. Bye!” I had only licked his cock and balls, hoping he’d finish soon, so I could blow him off.

So as soon as he had put the receiver down, I opened my mouth and sucked his pecker in, all the way down in one effort, until his pubic hair tickled my lips. I let my tongue travel along his shaft, while I sucked and sucked, breathing through my nose. “If you’ve got any plans for Saturday, cancel them”, I heard Mr. Miller say from above. “Two of my friends will visit me, and you and Amy are going to entertain us.” I moaned appreciatively around his cock. I knew pretty well, what kind of entertainment he was talking about, and I felt some pride, that Mr. Miller considered me worthy enough to ‘entertain’ his friends. I sped up, bobbing my head viciously up and down his cock, taking his full length in, my nose inhaling his sweet taste.

Soon, I could feel his cock throb in my mouth. “That’s it, bitch”, he growled from above. “Keep sucking. Oh yeah! That’s a good whore! A good cocksucking whore! I’m gonna cum all over your face and tits. Your big cocksucking whore tits.” Mr. Miller knew exactly, how to talk to a slut like me. I sucked him for all I was worth, desperately working my way up and down. I was so eager to have him mark me with his seed, mark me as his whore. I felt his hand in my hair, and he brutally yanked my head backwards, so his cock plopped out of my mouth. I yelled from the sharp pain, which only stimulated me more. Opening my mouth as far as I could, I pushed my tits upwards, while I leaned back, sitting on my heels.

And then his cock erupted. His white mess began shooting out of it, hitting my face, my hair and my tits. When the first spurt hit my open mouth I came with him, screaming out my passion for him. Just when my orgasm began to subside, I imagined myself, kneeling in front of my boss, his cum dripping from my face and tits and I came again, this time even harder. When Mr. Miller has unloaded on me, he spoke to me. “Nina, I want you to take your blouse completely off. You will work with your tits naked for the rest of the day. And tell Amy to pull her top down. I’m in the mood for naked tits today.” I giggled, while I raised, taking my blouse off.

When I reached for my tits, to scoop up Mr. Miller’s seed, he stopped me. “Nina, don’t be so selfish. Amy shared with you, so you should share with her. You’re colleagues after all. Let her lick you clean and have some Miller juice, too.” When I opened the door, Amy looked up. Seeing me standing in the doorframe, my face and tits covered in cum, her face lit up. “You little slut!” She licked her lips, and her eyes shone with lust. I knew pretty well, what kind of naughty thoughts were running through the little slut’s mind. I walked over to her desk, with my hips swaying seductively, seeing her breathing become faster with each step I took.

When I reached her, I bent forward, until my tits dangled mere inches before her face. “Mr. Miller told me to share with you, you lucky bitch.” With that I pushed my tits right into her face, giggling at the squishing sounds, while I rubbed Mr. Miller’s spunk into her cheeks. We both spent the rest of the day with naked tits. Mr. Miller called us into his office now and then, to bring him coffee or to take a dictation. By the end of the day, our boobs were glowing, from all the squeezing and pinching they had enjoyed throughout the day. When it was time to leave, we reluctantly covered our hooters again. It had been so great to have them naked for Mr. Miller.

To Spank A Naughty Teenage Slut & The Many Ways To Be Useful

Since Amy had the day off, to prepare everything for the meeting with his friends on Saturday, it was me alone, who had to care about Mr. Miller on Friday. When he entered the office, Mr. Miller’s jaw dropped. I was wearing my hair in pigtails, with cute pink and white ribbons woven in, a lose pink cut-off t-shirt that left a good inch of naked tits naked from underneath and a pair of pink hotpants with cute white polka dots, covering just a bit more than half of my ass cheeks. To complete the outfit I wore some black, stay-up fishnet stockings, with little pink sockets and a pair of pink and black five-inch sandals. The icing on the cake was the lollipop, I was sucking in and out of my mouth, when he came in. I guess ‘teenage slut’ would be the best way to describe me.

I sat on the edge of my desk, turning towards him with my legs spread, so he could see my labia pressing against the tight crotch of my shorts. “Good morning, Sir”, I cooed in my best little girl voice, licking the lollipop seductively. “Nina”, he gasped, “you must be the biggest slut on this planet, arriving here, dressed like this.” I batted my eyelashes. “Really Sir? You don’t just say this, for being polite?” I played my little-girl-slut role to the extreme. “Baby, I’ve never seen a greater whore than you.” I jumped from the desk, rushing towards him, with my big hooters flying. I gave him a big hug, rubbing my body against his. “You are so kind, Sir”, I whispered, “is there anything, little slutty Nina can do to you, for being such a wonderful boss?”

I rubbed my crotch against his, feeling his cock hardening, while he grabbed both of my ass-cheeks, pulling me closer against him. I moaned, my crotch soaking wet. His hardening pole against my crotch and his clutching hands on my nearly naked ass, made it hard for me to not be completely overwhelmed. He grinned. “I can think of a lot of things, you could do for me, you horny little minx. Come with me”, he said swatting my ass hard, making me squeal in delight, “I have a phone call to make. How about you strike some poses for me in that hot little outfit.”

When he sat down in his chair and picked up the phone, I still stood with spread legs in the door frame, licking my lollipop. I gently swayed my hips, while I pulled the top up and over my tits. I made loud sucking noises, moving the popsicle in and out of my mouth, before I took it down to my left nipple, rubbing the sticky tip over it. I then grabbed my tit and pulled it upwards, while I bowed my head, until I could lick my literally sweet nipple. My high-heels gave my ass a nice swing, when I strutted towards Mr. Miller’s desk, my tits bouncing with each step. I knelt down beside his chair and sat down on my heels, making sure, my legs were spread wide.

I began to play with my tits, mauling their soft flesh, squeezing them, raking my nails over them. I pinched the tips hard, making them stand out even harder. This whole show really got me going. Mr. Miller, talking to an important client, and me, his secretary kneeling half naked by his side, playing with myself like a sexy stripper for his viewing pleasure. My transformation had been so thorough, I could think of nothing that would be too degrading or too humiliating for me. If he’d ordered me, I would come to his office naked in the morning.

To turn up the heat some more, I peeled myself out of my shorts and resumed my position, now with my naked snatch on display. Eagerly I began to play with it, running the middle finger of my right hand through the slit between my cuntlips. Then, I had a very wicked idea. I took the lollipop and popped it right into my dripping snatch. Back and forth I moved the candy in and out of my cunt, until I was sure, that it was soaked with my juices. I licked my lips in anticipation, when I moved the sticky top into my open mouth, licking it, savoring the combined taste. I repeated this procedure several times, until Mr. Miller had finished his call.

“Nina, over here at once”, he very sternly ordered, when he hung up. I got on all fours and crawled the short distance to his chair. “You are a naughty, naughty girl”, he told me, grinning. “I can’t help, Sir”, I cooed, “I’m sooo horny all the time.” I reached between my legs and scooped up some of my juices. “See, I’m all wet.” I held up my damp finger, before sucking it into my mouth like a little brat. “You know, that you are a very bad girl?” “Oh yes, Sir. I’m sooo bad and horny. I guess, I need to get a spanking again, Sir.” Mr. Miller grinned. “Quite right, you horny little minx. Get up and place yourself over my lap.”

I jumped and positioned myself as ordered, making sure to rub my crotch against his, before I wiggled my ass at him. At 29 I was lying over the lap of my boss, shaking my ass, enticing him to give me a good old-fashioned spanking. “What an ass”, he growled, while he grabbed my ass-cheeks with both of his big paws. “Let’s see, if we can put at least some decency into you.” With that, I felt his hands leave my ass-cheeks. I clenched my butt... Nothing happened... Only, when I relaxed my muscles, did he bring down his palm. WHACK! “OW!” He was really letting me have it, swinging his arm high to bring it down on my other cheek WHACK! “I’m so sorry, Sir”, I whimpered, wiggling my crotch into his to show him, how much I appreciated my punishment.

Slowly but continuously his big hand smacked down onto my soft ass-cheeks. The whacking sounds came echoing back from the office walls. Eagerly I raised my butt to receive another blow. WHACK! “OW!” Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle. WHACK! “Mmhh!” I could feel his cock, hardening in his pants, as I wiggled my crotch into his. WHACK! “YES! Spank the little brat! She’s such a naughty—” WHACK! “—OW, little slut, she surely needs—” WHACK! “—YES! some discipline.” Mr. Miller only stopped spanking me, when my ass-cheeks were glowing. My ass was literally hot, but not as hot as my cunt. All that spanking and rubbing into his crotch had nearly brought me to orgasm.

Without warning, Mr. Miller stood up, letting me fall from his lap to the floor. “Get up and bent over my desk, slut.” I jumped to my feet and eagerly did, as he had ordered. He kicked my legs apart. “Hands on your back”, he grunted and pushed me in the back smashing my tits onto the hard surface of his desk. Before he entered me, he swatted my ass twice. “Your big ass looks great with handprints on it.” I came for the first time, when he shoved his cock into my well lubricated snatch. Immediately he began pounding into me. Grabbing one ass-cheek in each of his hands, he pushed and pulled me back and forth on his cock. The sensations of his fingers buried deep into the soft flesh of my burning ass kept me constantly on the edge.

He only lasted two minutes, before he unloaded the contents of his balls into my spasming cunt. “Nina, you are great”, he complimented me, when we got up. “You definitely are every man’s wet Latina dream.” My heart was beating faster at this praise. “Thank you so much Mr. Miller”, I answered him, while I got down on my knees to clean his deflating cock from all our juices.—Lick—“But I owe it all to you.”—Lick—“Remember, you transformed me into the perfect slut for you.—Suck—Slurp—“So when you enjoy my services, it only means, that YOU have done a great job.” “Ah yes, I can see your point”, he grinned.

When I was finished, cleaning his cock, I carefully put it back into his boxers and zipped up his pants. I remained on my knees, eagerly waiting for further instructions. He patted my head, “Nina, since you’re already on your knees, there’s something else you could do for me. You see, it’s been three days now, that I hadn’t found the time to wash my feet. Would you mind, helping me out with a nice tongue bath?” I was already untying his shoelace, before he had finished his sentence. “Why haven’t you told me earlier? I’d be glad to wash your feet with my tongue every day”, I assured him, taking off his shoes and socks.

I moved forward a bit, sat down on my heels with wide-spread legs and carefully took his right foot in my hand to place it in the cleavage of my out-thrust DD’s. Slowly and tenderly I began to first lick his sole, planting soft kisses on the rough surface in between licks. His taste was strong on my tongue, and I already could feel myself getting aroused, to be allowed to serve my boss in such an intimate way. I paid careful attention to lick his entire foot, taking special care of the space in between his toes and the underside of his toe-nails. When I was sure his foot was perfectly clean, I placed it on my right thigh, so it wouldn’t get in contact with the carpet. “That’s very thoughtful of you”, he complimented me, patting my head.

When I had finished the procedure with his left foot, I positioned it on my left thigh. He smiled down at me. “Thank you, Nina. That was perfect service, like always. Although, I think I might be more comfortable, if you lay down on your back, so I can place my feet on top of your tits. They’re so soft and smooth, I’m sure, they’ll feel wonderful. What do you think, my little pet?” Why hadn’t I thought about it myself? “Of course, sir. That’s a great idea.” I hastened to place myself the way Mr. Miller desired. The sensation, when he placed his feet on top of my large tits was indescribable. My nipples were rock hard against the rough surface of his soles, and I felt I could cum at any moment, especially, when he began rubbing his feet across them from time to time, giving my boobies a very thorough foot massage.

I didn’t know, how long I had been laying there, but when he told me to get up to make some phone calls, I almost reluctantly complied. I planted a soft kiss on each foot, before I pulled the socks over it and put them into his shoes. Mr. Miller smiled at me. “Your tits are perfect, Nina. They can serve a man in so many ways. I guess, you should do the same to Gary and Peter tomorrow. Would you like that?” “I’d be glad to, Sir”, I confirmed. “That’s good news. And I’m sure, we will think of a few other new ways, to use your tits, you little minx. Now hush and swing your ass to your desk.” I giggled. “Right away, Sir.” And boy, did I swing my ass, when I walked out of his office.