The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ghost Demon of the Tree

Commissioned by Mike Lee

“I don’t care if you think the place is haunted. It doesn’t matter anyway. We’re destroying the building not renovating it. Yes, the tree has to come down first! It all has to come down! Well if they don’t want to chop the tree down; they don’t have to. Fire them and get people who will do as they’re told! I’m heading over right now and that tree better be down by the time I get there!” said the Cynthia Tan, hanging up. The young project manager scowled to her assistant. “Fucking idiots! Get your hard hat, Wenny. We’re doing an onsite visit.”

Wenny Soh glowed at the news. She loved getting out of the stuffy office in downtown Busan. Especially on a sunny Friday afternoon.

Upon getting the job, Wenny had expected to spend more time outside as a field agent for the contractor agency. But she was disappointed to find out how many papers had to be pushed before any shovels ever hit the dirt. She was even more disappointed to find out that her boss was a behind the scenes type of micromanager. Everything had to be done exactly her way.

Heaven help the poor sod who couldn’t understand her directions from afar.

Dusting off her yellow hard hat Wenny put it on and started to grab her things. Smiling as she got ready to head to the site.

“I didn’t say put it on, stupid. The site’s nearly an hour away. Do you really want to be wearing that thing the whole way there?” Cynthia patronized.

The assistant bowed her head in shame, then turned her head away to pout. She didn’t want further ridicule from her young boss. Wenny got enough of that as it was. She had hoped that being an assistant, rather than an intern, would have changed things. With other project managers it might have, but not with Cynthia Tan.

Going through school Wenny had heard many a professor joke about what a pain engineers could be. Mostly outside the engineering department. Inside the engineering department the joke was what a pain everyone else could be. Except it wasn’t a joke.

Cynthia was living proof of that. She took responsibility for nothing except a job well done. Most mistakes could be deflected onto contractors or to the workers themselves. If, somehow, a fault could be pinpointed onto Cynthia: well, that was what Wenny was for.

The pretty young woman took it in stride though. Wenny knew that there was no such thing as bad experience. Just bad experiences. And as it was, she had served as Cynthia Tan’s assistant longer than anyone on record.

Given the astronomical rise of the twenty six year old project manager, and given the rate at which she burned through assistants; that was no small accomplishment. Wenny was not going to be broken easily.

Wenny knew that if she could keep her head low, and her own self esteem up—she would prosper. She knew that if Cynthia kept up at her current rate of cutthroat politics she would get what was coming to her. All Wenny had to do was bide her time until that time came.

“Hurry up!” scolded Cynthia as Wenny gathered the last of her things before they went down to company parking garage.

“Yes ma’am!” Wenny said and picked up her pace a bit. She opened the passenger door for Cynthia than hopped in the driver’s seat of the big white SUV.

Cynthia never drove. She liked being chauffeured, and she knew the risk of driving in Korean traffic. She wasn’t going to have a fender bender on her record. Not when someone else could be behind the wheel instead of her.

Traffic was abysmal on Fridays in the southern part of the peninsula. The weekend warriors never could leave early enough to evade it.

Wenny was thankful to be driving. As aggressive a backseat driver as Cynthia was, she couldn’t imagine what it would be like with her actually behind the wheel.

All in all, the drive was easy. It helped that Wenny had driven out to the site on her own once before. It was quite distinct, with a giant oak tree at the front of the property.

If it were on its own in a forest, the tree would easily have been imagined as a home to fairies. But on the lot of the old asylum the massive oak seemed more foreboding. Almost sinister.

Still, even if the tree and site were haunted, like the workers said, it would be a nicer place to spend the day than in her tiny cubicle.

It was with some disappointment then that when they, at last, made it to the lot the tree was gone.

“Stop! Where do you think you’re going?” Cynthia yelled as Wenny began to pull onto the property.

“I’m parking on the lot so you don’t have as far to walk.” Wenny answered, confused by the newest scolding.

“Maybe in the city. But we’re in the boondocks and it’s late in the day. If you get a flat tire I’ll be stuck alone out here. That’s not going to happen. Park away from the construction so we don’t end up with a nail through our sidewall!”

“Why would there be nails here? All they’ve done so far is chop down the pretty old tree.”

“Don’t question me you stupid thing. Just do as you’re told! Jesus, I can’t believe I’m paying you.” Cynthia went on as Wenny parked the car in silence.

The car wasn’t turned off until Cynthia was out of it. Wenny knew her bosses normal routine and kept to it. Some things weren’t worth questioning, but parking away from the lot wasn’t normal. Cynthia usually wanted in and out as soon as possible.

Once her boss was out of the car, Wenny smiled at her own mischievous thought of just driving away. Abandoning her boss to the neighborhood. It might cost her the job, but what a way to go.

Part of her wished the tire would go flat anyway. Just so Cynthia had to suffer. But that would mean Wenny would have to endure her suffering, too. Sighing, she pulled the key from the ignition then hid it under the gas cap before following her boss onto the site.

“Where is everyone?” she heard Cynthia yell.

Wenny had no doubt that they had quit. There were a few small juice boxes of soju that helped serve as an indicator of the insubordination. That was a sure indicator.

There were always at least two. The first for liquid courage. The second for celebration.

It came as no surprise to the assistant to find no workers at the site. Not after the first onsite visit. Wenny knew that if Cynthia intended to do a site visit she was likely going to fire everyone anyway.

The construction workers might not have good education, but they generally weren’t stupid. They noticed trends among project managers. Wenny understood the cultural pride of quitting with your head held high. She just had no intention of doing so herself.

“God damnit. I think they quit on me, Wenny! Those lazy assholes!”

Wenny didn’t have to hide her smile since her boss wasn’t looking. Cynthia was always surprised when people quit under her. “Well, at least they cut down the tree like you asked before they left.” Wenny said, silver lining the cloud. “Maybe they left a note?”

Walking further into the courtyard Wenny did find a note nailed to the door of the main building. “Found it!” She called out to her boss.

The young assistant started for the building, but stopped when she felt a stiff breeze come from the south. From where the tree had been chopped down.

It still lay there, dead on the ground. Only the lower branches had been trimmed before the whole thing had been chopped over.

Quercus stenophylla, an oak tree. Wenny had looked it up after first seeing it. Something about it had captured her imagination. Seeing its old core was disheartening—that something once so grand and magnificent could be rotted and empty.

Given the size of the tree, it would take another crew a full day to dispose of the old thing. It’s old wood too decayed to be of any use, even though it was oak. But at least they wouldn’t have to bring their own tools. The last crew seemed to have left them lying about.

The beautiful girl shivered as the breeze turned from cool to cold. She could feel her nipples tighten with the now cold wind. The skies were turning dark.

“It looks like a storm is coming.” Wenny said, holding her arms against her for warmth.

“There was nothing on the forecast. Whatever it is will blow over.” Cynthia said, all but ignoring her shivering assistant. “Where’s the note?”

“On the door.” Wenny said pointing to the main entrance. Looking at the building again, she shuddered. She had a bad feeling about this place.

Fighting her instincts, Wenny walked on after her boss. But her feeling of ill will from the place got no smaller as she neared the old building.

Paint had chipped away in most places. And chipped in such a way that there was no doubt that it was lead based. The remnants of the old pathway leading to the entrance were overgrown in a way that made the path look crooked.

Where once a porch overhang had stood, only rotted posts remained. Cynthia boldly strode through them and read the note on the old door.

“Tree is haunted. We cut it down like you asked. Pay us for that and no more. We quit.” Cynthia read before cursing. “God fucking damnit! The hell I’m going to pay them for doing a half assed job of cutting down that old tree. It’s still on the lot and they left company equipment out her. They’re getting a final bill, not a final paycheck!”

Cynthia tore the note from the door and shoved it to Wenny. “Hang on to this Wenny. It’s evidence now! Fucking goldbrickers!” Cynthia said kicking the door it anger.

It opened as she did so. The bolt once holding it unable to withstand the strength of her kick.

Both woman didn’t think to fight their curiosity and peeked in. Wenny stuck her head through the doorway first. As she did so a bolt of lightning struck the new tree stump.

She jumped, but not as much as her boss. Cynthia started at the crack of thunder and ran into the building for shelter. Pushing Wenny in with force as she did so.

The reflexes of the young assistant were not fast enough to handle being pushed so suddenly. She tripped through the doorway and onto the uneven floorboards. She tried to stop herself, but was unable to gain her balance before crashing her into the far wall. Her body collapsed with a thud.

* * *

Catching her breath, Cynthia looked back through the doorway to the outside. The tree stump was smoking from where it had been struck. Dark clouds were rolling in. It looked like her weather app was wrong.

The project manager sighed and took a moment to survey the room she had run into. Once, it had been all white, but the walls had been vandalized. Not by spraypaint, but by random bits of ink of all colors. And blood.

This had been the work of the buildings former occupants. Inmates of the old asylum. The creepy artwork all depicted the same image. Over and over again there were sketches of demons and the tree that had been in the front courtyard.

“Haunted. Pshaw! Do you see this Wenny?” Cynthia laughed, looking over to where she had pushed her assistant only moments before.

The pretty young woman lay unconscious on the floor. Cynthia could see she was still breathing and knew she didn’t have anything to worry about. “Stupid girl.” She said aloud and without remorse.

“Well, if you want to stay here overnight you can. But I’m not going to stay here through a rainstorm.” Cynthia said to her unconscious assistant as she reached through her pockets to find the keys to the work truck. “But if you’re going to sleep on the job I’ll have to dock your pay.”

The slender project manager smirked at her own joke then headed for the door. Car keys in hand.

Thunder cracked in the distance. Then it started to rain.

Keys in hand, Cynthia took a deep breath. She didn’t like the idea of getting muddy and wet, but she could do it if she had to.

She took a step into the wet and the heavens poured down. A toad could have strangled as the buckets fell down. Cynthia tried to push through, but she couldn’t see the car any more. Her visibility was reduced to no more than a few feet in front of her.

Then the wind picked up enough to blow her backwards. And she stumbled, dropping the keys.

“Fuck!” Cynthia yelled, searching in vain on the muddied ground. Unsuccessful, she ran back into the building.

The door slammed itself shut behind her. Weird, the wind must have caught it somehow.

Cynthia pulled her phone from a pocket and made sure that it hadn’t damaged. Then she threw her soaked overcoat to the ground. Thankfully it had kept her and her precious electronic device safely dry. Too bad she’d have to buy another one now that it had been used.

Unlocking the phone she was elated to find a strong signal. She dialed 051-1330 and started to talk without waiting for the other end to pick up. She knew the normal procedure, she’d called so many times before.

“Yes, I need a cab right away at Dongmun-ro. Hello? Hello? Fuck! How am I supposed to get out of this hellhole now? Piece of junk!” Cynthia yelled as she realized her phone was dead. She threw it across the room.

It hit Wenny. She was standing now. Watching the svelte project manager with curious eyes.

“You shouldn’t have done that, Cynthia.” She said in a voice not quite her own.

“Oh, Wenny! You’re okay I’m so glad!” Cynthia lied.

“Yes, this one is Wenny. And she is safe. But she too has deemed you worthy of punishment.”

“What are you talking about, Wenny? How hard did you hit your head?”

“Don’t you know? It was you who pushed her into the wall?” Came Wenny’s unnatural voice. She started to lurch toward Cynthia.

“Wenny… You’re starting to creep me out. If you don’t stop acting weird I’m going to have to fire you.”

“Strange. I don’t sense any fire spirits about you.” Wenny’s possessed body said, still approaching Cynthia. She licked her lips.

Cynthia felt the sensation on her nipple. “What the hell?”

“Mmm, I haven’t tasted such succulent flesh in ages!” Wenny said, her hands groping toward the young project manager.

She could feel it. Even though they were several feet away, Cynthia could feel Wenny’s hands groping her breasts. “What the hell do you think you’re doing! Stop it!”

“I’m sizing you up. I want to know how much of a cold hearted bitch you really are.”

The project manager’s eyes narrowed. “Nobody calls me a bitch!” She threatened.

“If you think that, you must not be listening closely. I heard them curse your name as they set me free.” an unearthly laugh came from Wenny at the remark.

“Set you free? What the hell Wenny? This isn’t funny! We weren’t even here when the tree fell!”

“Ha ha! Stupid cow! You still aren’t listening!” Wenny’s voice said. Then an evil smile, not her own, crossed her face. “What a great idea. And fitting, too. Right now you’re a cold hearted bitch. But I’m going to transform you into a cow in heat!”

Wenny waved her arms and spoke words Cynthia had never heard before. Then she pointed her hand and a spiral of orange flowed from Wenny’s hand to Cynthia’s chest. Her body felt as if it was wrapped inside static electricity.

“This can’t be real. This can’t be real! I must be dreaming! Maybe it was me who hit my head and not Wenny?” Cynthia cried in disbelief. Then she felt her body start to shift.

Looking down, Cynthia watched in humiliation as her once perfect slender body began to transform. First her pert breasts began to swell. She squirmed as the sensations started to affect her. She’d never had such a visceral nightmare.

Her breasts now were straining against the light fabric of her top. Wenny could see her nipples as they swelled against the cloth.

Wenny took her hand and rubbed Cynthia’s chest. Feeling the tightness of the fabric and the warmth of her breasts underneath as they filled. And they kept filling. Growing to capacity with fat until they passed DD cups.

Cynthia’s nipples showed the first sign of complete transformation as they started to the leak milk. Her shirt darkened, wet with her lactate.

Wenny pulled her hand back. Her fingers wet. She pulled one to her mouth, tasting the sweet produce from her bitchy boss. Her eyes fluttered at the taste of this new fluid, and a happy grin traced its way across her face.

There was no denying the sensation. Cynthia could feel it, there was no doubt. She realized she wasn’t just having a nightmare, as much as she still tried to convince herself this couldn’t be real. Cynthia couldn’t deny her breasts were fattening, they looked like they’d past and E cup.

“Oh my god! What’s happening to me?” she cried out. “Why are my breasts swelling out like balloons?”

A perverse grin came over Wenny’s face and she turned her head in an unnatural way toward Cynthia. A voice not quite her own answered, “Not balloons, Cynthia. They are swelling like udders. Udders of a cow, for a cow.”

Cynthia’s top stretched at the sides as her breasts continued to swell. In a matter of minutes, the weight of her swollen bosom tore through her top.

The cool air tickled the exposed skin, causing her areola to pimple and her nipples to tighten. Thick yellow droplets formed at their tips.

With her huge breasts now on complete display, Cynthia felt their weight pulling her down onto her hands.

“They’re so heavy! Why are you doing this? How is this happening?” she asked, in tears as her once perfect body was now marred with her new udders.

Again, Wenny’s lips answered. “Oh Cynthia. You were told the tree was haunted. You wouldn’t believe me if I told you it was your fault. That would be too simple. Of course, you wouldn’t be in this mess if you took responsibility for your own messes. That’s what you’ve kept this one around for after all.”

“I don’t understand.” Cynthia cried, not looking at Wenny but still down at her own chest.

“Of course you don’t. This is your punishment. The judgment had already been made by all who had come near the property. You treat everyone like cattle. Like they are mindless and only meant to be herded by whip…” Wenny’s grin turned vicious. “You are smart, Cynthia. But that doesn’t entitle you to treat anyone as if they were as stupid as a cow.”

“You don’t have to work with them! That’s the only way to ever get anything done! If I don’t crack the whip the lazy bums will think they can get away with anything.” Cynthia snapped.

“All stick and no carrot. She knew that from the start, but I’m amazed she stayed quiet so long. It’s time you got what you deserved, Cynthia. You treated people like stupid cattle. It only seems fitting that you should be turned into a stupid cow.”

“You… you can’t do that!” Cynthia pled, trying again to stand.

“A dairy cow to be precise. If you are going to be mindless, you should at least be useful.” Wenny grinned as she tugged at one of Cynthia’s exposed teats.

The tug brought Cynthia to the ground with a moan. A moan of pleasure that she tried to hide. It felt good to be so roughly handled, but Cynthia wouldn’t admit to it.

She gathered herself, trying to stand again. It was difficult due to her still fattening breasts.

“You bitch. I don’t know how you’re doing this, but you’ll pay.” She snarled at her assistant.

“Ha! You still think your assistant is doing this to you? No, Cynthia, I told you already. You did this to yourself. Your punishment has come. But don’t worry. Being turned into a cow isn’t so bad. In fact, I think you’ll enjoy it!” the possessed Wenny said, again tugging at Cynthia’s udder.

“Oh!” Cynthia cried. Her moan louder and less reserved than before. But again she was able to pull herself together. This time, instead of standing she tried to lunge at her former assistant.

Wenny sidestepped the attack. “Oh, what a stupid cow you are. You can’t expect to catch me now. You are too slow. Especially with those expanding milk jugs.”

The weight of Cynthia’s breasts was becoming such that it was becoming more difficult to move. Especially after her failed attack. Her titflesh was still jiggling and she could feel the milk inside her swollen breasts swish. She could still feel the fluid rushing into them. And some of it trickling out of her.

“You stupid cunt!” Cynthia spat.

“Oh Cynthia. You’re so cute! With those big udders hanging under you, you look just like a cow! I know you can’t see how nice and plump your nipples are… Let me get a mirror so you can see.”

Without realizing it, Cynthia brought a hand to cup her own breast. Sparks came out at her own touch. Her nipples were much longer than she remembered. And so much more sensitive.

Cynthia’s hand was still at her tit when Wenny came back with a small mirror from her purse. She couldn’t help but see her long swollen nipples in the reflection.

“What happened to my nice perky breasts?” Cynthia asked in disbelief.

“Still in denial. Such a pity. Your nipples are getting so nice and long. Pretty soon, they’ll look just like cow teats. Fitting for a dumb cow!”

A puddle of milk was forming on the old wooden floor. Cynthia’s giant breasts continued to leak. Their mass now just touching the floor, further exciting her nipples.

“Do you see what a cow you are, Cynthia?” Wenny asked, holding the mirror in front of her. “Look at your once pert tits turned into big fat udders. See how swollen they are with milk? You’re going to need to be milked soon.”

Cynthia still couldn’t believe it. She was now stuck on the floor. Her chest to heavy to stand up with. Her perky breasts lost but to her memory, replaced by these milk fattened monstrosities. “Okay Wenny! I’m sorry, just give me my old body back!”

“The time for that has passed, Cynthia. A dumb cow spends its life in hopes of getting milked. Are you any different? Do you want me to milk you, Cynthia?”

“You bitch! Don’t you dare! You can’t milk me! Don’t… oh my god!” Cynthia paused in pleasure as Wenny tugged at her breasts. “Don’t, mmm, don’t… oh god!”

“But that’s what cows are for, Cynthia. What good are they if they don’t make milk? But if you wish, I won’t milk you right now.

Cynthia’s eyes widened. “What? Why… why did you stop?”

“Because you asked me to, you silly cow!”

“But… but… they hurt! They need it!”

“They need it? Or do you?”

Cynthia didn’t want to ask for it. But having her nipples tugged had felt so good. Even though she denied it, she loved being touched and toyed with by her assistant. Still, her ego was too big for her own good. “I… I… Oh my tits are so full. Please milk them?”

“I’m sorry, Cynthia. I don’t milk tits. I only milk cows.”

“I’m… I’m not a cow…” Cynthia said. It was difficult for her to breath with the weight from her chest. “Just my breasts… My tits… They’re so full of milk. There’s so much pressure! Please milk them?”

“Silly Cynthia! If you’re not a cow, why don’t you just milk yourself?”

“I can barely hold myself up! I’ll fall over if I try to!”

“Tough break. I told you, Cynthia, I don’t milk tits. I only milk cows.”

Biting her lip in frustration, Cynthia tried leaning back on her heels so as not to tip over. With a hand still on the floor to steady herself, Cynthia pulled her other up to her breast.

Sparks flew as milk sprayed down onto the floor. The feeling was orgasmic. But it was too much for Cynthia. She couldn’t steady herself as she tugged at her own teat. She could only get a pull or two in before catching herself from falling down.

“I can’t do it! Please milk my tits!” Cynthia whined, holding on to as much of her dignity as she could.

“I don’t milk tits, Cynthia.” Wenny again declined.

“But… I’m not a cow…”

“Oh don’t worry, Cynthia: you won’t just be a cow. You’ll be a stupid cow. And it won’t be so bad, you’ll be a special cow, too. I saw how much pleasure you just gave yourself with just a few tugs. Imagine what that would feel like daily? Day in and day out getting milked. Why, you’d even get to taste your own wonderful milk! That’s something an ordinary cow would never get to do!” A mischievous grin again found its way to Wenny’s face. “Now, I’m not going to milk you until you accept that you’re a cow. But I can still help you until then!”

Wenny then knelt down and grasped one of Cynthia’s swollen udders. Milk dribbled out of the long nipple, to Cynthia’s relief, as she did so. But the relief soon turned to embarrassed panic as Wenny slipped the elongated nipple into Cynthia’s mouth.

Before Cynthia could spit it out or protest, Wenny massaged the breast. This forced streams of milk gushing into the cow’s own mouth and down her throat.

Cynthia wanted to resist. Deep down she did. But it felt so good sucking on her own tit. And her milk tasted so good. So sweet. So natural.

“Well, Cynthia, how many cows have you ever seen that can fatten themselves with their own cream?” Wenny asked.

Cynthia wanted to respond, but she didn’t want to let her tit escape from her mouth. She didn’t know if she could get it back in there on her own. It was so hard for her to think. She could feel her pants getting tighter. She had just started another diet, she couldn’t be getting fat could she?

Wenny saw the panic in Cynthia’s eyes and answered her silent question. “That’s right, Cynthia. Your milk is so rich it’s fattening you up. I can see your thighs thickening right before my eyes. Here, let me help you with those pants. Cow’s shouldn’t be wearing clothes anyway.”

The pants pulled off with little effort even though they were tight. Cynthia wiggled in the right way to help Wenny ease them off. It also helped that she was well lubricated. Sucking her own nipples was turning her on like she’d never imagined.

“Oh, no panties I see.” Wenny commented. Cynthia had never wanted her butt to look any bigger than it had to. “It’s a good thing. You would have ruined them anyway as wet as you are.”

Wenny slipped a hand to cover Cynthia’s exposed snatch. The touch made Cynthia clench her thighs and she moaned aloud, spitting out her nipple as she felt her first orgasm.

“Why Cynthia! You’re as wet as a cow in heat! Are you a cow in heat?”

“I’m… I’m... not... a... cow...” Cynthia panted. It was now hard for her to talk. The words weren’t where she remembered them.

“I don’t know about that, Cynthia. It looks like someone needs to go on a diet.” Wenny said, slapping her boss’s ass. The new flesh on her enhanced bum gave a pleasant jiggle.

“I’m… not… fat…” Cynthia protested. Her ego bruised at the idea of being thought plump.

“Oh, don’t worry. No one but you would think you were. In fact I think most would think you’ve been quite improved just by putting a bit of meat on your bones. And that’s not counting your new tits. Who knew your cow’s milk would be so fattening? It’s a good thing your teat fell out of your mouth already!”

“M… not… cow…” Cynthia still fought out.

“I know you still don’t think so. I would have milked you by now otherwise, Cynthia. It’s only a matter of time before you just accept that you’re a stupid cow. It won’t hurt. Your ego will only be bruised a moment before it goes away.”

“Cunt...”

“Now, now. Is that any way to thank someone who has been so nice to you during your transformation? Why, I’ve done everything but milk you! I even played with your pussy a bit. I’ve never played with anyones but my own.” Wenny blushed at this, even though it wasn’t entirely her voice coming from her body. “You’ve got such wonderful breasts now, Cynthia. They sure look like they could use a milking. I really would like to help and play with them as I did so. You’re even turning me on, now. But you haven’t admitted to me you’re a cow yet.”

“Not… cow…”

“Not long now, Cynthia. With those big breasts you sure look like a cow. I know how sensitive they already are. All I have to do is just graze them and it will feel so good. Huh, graze. I bet you’d like to do that when you’re giving milk. That’s what stupid cows do when they don’t have someone to milk them. They graze and chew cud.” A wicked grin took Wenny’s face. “I don’t see much to graze on. But I bet you’d like to chew cunt as much as you would cud!”

Cynthia tried to refute the claim. But found herself licking her lips instead. There was a visible wet spot on Wenny’s pants.

“I’m sure you’d like that, chewing cunt. I wouldn’t mind it either, Cynthia.” Wenny said, brushing her boss’s dark hair.

The transformed woman was so happy to be pet. Even more so by Wenny. It was so nice to have her so close by. Even more pleasant to smell her. She smelled so nice. “Moo!” Cynthia said at last.

“Oh Cynthia! That’s so good!” Wenny exclaimed holding Cynthia’s head in her hands. “You’re almost there! Cows moo in pleasure! You might know that all dairy cows moo when they are getting milked. I expect you’ll be mooing the rest of your life! I bet you’re ready to be milked now Cynthia. You, not your breasts.”

Her eyes not quite glazed over with stupidity, Cynthia nodded.

“Good! That’s great, Cynthia! Good girl!” Wenny said, caressing the woman’s hair again. “Does that mean you finally accept that you are cow?”

There was a funny struggle going on in the back of Cynthia’s head. But she didn’t know why. All she knew was that her udders were full and there was a pretty woman in front of her. “Moo!”

“I’ll take that as a ‘yes’! Now let’s see if I can grab both your nipples at the same time and give you a good proper milking. There we go. It’s not hard to be milked is it?”

“Moo!”

“Just a pull and a squeeze. One teat then the other.”

Cynthia was so happy now that her milk was flowing. “Moo!”

“Such a good girl, Cynthia. Just let your mind go and enjoy the milking. You can relax and enjoy. You’re nothing but a stupid cow after all.”

“Moo!”

* * *

A light slap on her face brought Wenny awake. She opened her eyes just long enough to daylight streaming into the room. Where was she?

The thought was disturbed as flinched as something slapped the other side of her face.

“What the hell?” she asked swatting back at what was hitting her. Her hand met warm soft skin. And she heard a moan.

Above her was Cynthia. Naked. “What the hell?” Wenny asked again.

Cynthia didn’t respond. She just stayed where she was, swaying as she straddled over Wenny. Her large breasts were slapping against her former assistant’s face.

“Stop it!” Wenny yelled, pushing the woman off of her and standing up.

Wenny tried to gather herself but the situation didn’t make any sense. Just touching her bosses bare skin left her fingers tingling. Like she’d just wiped radiation from an old tv screen. She tried wiping them on her skirt only to find that it was wet. And sticky.

What happened last night? Wenny tried to remember.

But she was distracted as Cynthia righted herself and began to crawl over toward Wenny. Her heavy breasts swaying beneath her as she went.

Wait. Cynthia didn’t have big breasts.

The thought had only a moment to penetrate before Wenny was again distracted. Cynthia had started to lick her hand.

“Cynthia! What are you doing?” she yelled in panic.

The older woman backed away at the raised tone, then cautiously answered. “Moo?”

As silly as it was, it was reassuring to hear. It was the first thing she’d heard her boss say all morning. It wasn’t what she’d expected her to say, but at least she was talking.

“Oh, well I can understand you being so scared after that storm last night.” Wenny answered sympathetically. A vague memory of sorts drifted through Wenny’s mind. Wasn’t this woman once her boss?

“Moo.”

“Oh, it’s safe now, don’t worry.” No, it couldn’t have been. Her boss was bitchy and mean. This was just a nice… Wait how was she able to understand…

“Moo!”

“That’s right, you’re just a dumb cow. You never worry, do you?”

“Moo!”

“Oh! Except when you haven’t been milked! You poor thing, you need milked? Don’t you?”

“Moo!” Cynthia answered.

Wenny licked her lips when she looked at the swollen tits. Then she knelt down to help ease the pressure on Cynthia’s udders. “I’m afraid there isn’t a bucket.”

“Moo?”

“Well, I am pretty thirsty. And I haven’t had breakfast. Are you sure?”

“Moo!”

“Wow! Thanks!” Wenny said, then she reached out and grabbed hold of a warm tit. It felt heavy in her hands. She brought it up so that she could better look at the nipples end. It was much longer than anything Wenny had ever seen. And it looked delicious.

Wenny stuck it in her mouth and began to drink.

Her body trickled with electricity as she drank. She could swear she felt something caressing her as she drank. In fact, it almost felt as if part of her was being groped. Then she felt something prod her, to which she instinctively spread her legs.

“Oh!” She gasped over Cynthia’s nipple. If she knew she wasn’t alone with the cow she would have sworn that something had just started to fuck her. Looking around there was no one to be found. She must just be imagining things. Now to enjoy her breakfast.