The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ghost Humping 101

5 P.M.

Jeff threw open the door to the small office, nearly knocking Christina over. He carried a stack of papers nearly as high as his chin and several fluttered to the floor as he stumbled over to the central round table.

The others in the room straightened up. Carl, his co-founder of this small group quickly went to help sort the files and information. Amber, the newest and greenest for this night’s hunt, walked over by the door and picked up one of the few fallen pages.

“Beauregard Brothel?” She asked. Amber read the bold print and stared at a faded black and white photo of what appeared to be an old mansion.

Christina gasped. “No way, Jeff. You seriously got approval to investigate there?”

Jeff smiled as he straightened his button-up shirt and glanced over at Carl. “Yes, we finally got it. After nearly ten years of personally petitioning the current owners, I finally caught a break just last week. This is it. It’s the holy grail for groups like ours. And after tonight’s investigation I feel confident saying we’ll finally be getting the recognition we deserve in the paranormal community.”

Christina grabbed the top few pages from the stacks on the table. She looked over them, reading report after report of some of the wildest and most fearsome haunting activities ever reported in one location. She bit her lip and looked at Carl. “You knew about this too?”

Carl rubbed a hand on the back of his head, ruffling his already unkempt hair. “Yeah, boss man here wanted it kept quiet until the meeting tonight. I think we both thought it was worthy of a surprise.”

Walking over to the window, looking out into fading daylight, Christina shivered a bit. “You know what they say about that place? It’s something really dark, some real old world forces at work.”

Jeff and Carl looked at each other. Jeff gave a nod and Carl walked over to the equipment he’d gathered in the corner of the room. Turning back to Christina, Jeff spoke softly. “Listen Christina, I know this is a bit intense, and rather sudden to spring on you. But remember, the claims there aren’t inhuman spirits. There’s no risk of anything happening to anyone. You know I wouldn’t put anyone here in danger.”

Christina looked back and brushed her long dark hair from her face. Jeff saw the look and it wasn’t fear. It was excitement. She wasn’t shivering out of nervousness, it was anticipation, and that was a feeling he knew very well.

“I don’t get it, guys.” Amber said, walking over to the table. “What is Beauregard Brothel? I’ve never even heard of it.”

Jeff and Christina returned to the table. Jeff understood how new Amber was to all this. She was still in college, just breaking into actually studying the paranormal. She barely knew her EMFs from EVPs. But she was passionate about her work and very skeptical. Skepticism was a key component to any successful ghost hunt. One couldn’t go into any place expecting a ghost. That wasn’t the scientific way to handle proving or disproving anything.

“Amber, Beauregard Brothel is one of the oldest buildings in the southeast United States. In the early 1800s Henry Beauregard opened up his home, a mansion of such rich quality that many accused him of making deals with the devil. He invited the public in and hosted great public debates. Politics, the very forming of the nation, and even later the fight that divided the nation for some time, all was centered in the Beauregard home. But what many didn’t know, except those in the elite circles of the time, was that by night the Beauregard home was a brothel like none other. Supposedly, the women there were possessed by a mysterious and unique talent to take on the fantasies of men from all over the land.”

As Jeff paused, Christina picked up. “What Jeff is saying, Amber, is that even back then the place seemed to have something paranormal going on. It’s one of the few cases where the home seemed to be haunted before the home was lived in. Maybe it was the land. Maybe it was something Mr. Beauregard brought into the place. But these women, many of whom he recruited from the local population, they seemed able to change and take on the characteristics of whoever they were currently serving. In the early twentieth century, Henry Beauregard was run out of town. According to historical records, the mayor’s wife and daughter were found to be serving as ladies of the evening and the mayor claimed they were possessed.”

Jeff handed Amber a packet of documents. “Here, these are the last known photos of Henry Beauregard. The man was something else. I’d almost respect him were it not for the rather extreme nature of his business. The building has sat empty for almost a hundred years. The furniture still remains as it was the last day Beauregard’s ladies operated. Everything has been largely undisturbed and only a very small handful of teams have gotten a real investigation of the place. We’re actually the first to get exclusive overnight access.”

Carl walked by with a couple of cases of equipment. “Jeff, you want both the mini DV and the DVR cameras tonight?”

“Load everything up, Carl. We’re going to cover the place from top to bottom. I want us to catch every location in case anything turns up.”

Amber was still studying the pages, reading the reports from prior investigations. She tucked a stray strand of dark red hair behind one ear as she read. “According to this, one of the most common reports is a feeling of not being in control.”

Jeff pointed Christina over towards the door, to assist in loading everything into the van. He walked up behind Amber and placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. “Yes, you’re right. In three of the four investigations, there were very detailed reports of feeling as though their minds were not their own. It’s worth noting that the only group not to experience that was the only one without any female investigators.”

“So you feel the spirits or whatever may only be interacting with women?”

“Oh no, nothing like that. I actually wonder if there are unusually elevated levels of electromagnetic field in the place. No one has checked. We have much better equipment at our disposal since the last investigation took place around ten years ago. Often women can be more sensitive to the environment they’re in. That’s my theory right now. We’ll have to see if we can prove or disprove that once we get there.”

Amber turned, looked out the open door, the low-hanging afternoon sun casting an eerie glow across the room. “This place is safe, right? I mean you said it’s been unoccupied for almost a hundred years.”

Jeff looked at her, catching the reflected sun off her pale green irises. “Don’t worry, the place has had a caretaker for many years now. It’s been maintained, just unoccupied. Why, I even bet the bed sheets have been changed. Really, the only reason it isn’t occupied is the legal battle. The state has claimed ownership of the land, while the descendants of the Beauregard family have tried to claim that they’re entitled to some share.”

Carl came practically skipping back into the room. “So, guys, we ready to go? We have a lot of equipment to get set up. Going to be a long night.”

“Everything packed?” Jeff asked.

“Naturally. You think I’d forget anything for this? This is the big one. We’re bound to finally be taken as seriously as those televised paranormal investigators after they see what evidence and debunking we can do.”

“We’re all set then. Amber, you want to ride in the van with Christina or with me?”

Amber looked around, taking a few breaths. “Um... I’ll ride in the van.”

As they left the office, Jeff called out. “Don’t worry about anything, Amber. It’s just another investigation. It isn’t your first, so try not to think of it as anything more than just another old building.”

8 P.M.

“So is everything set, Carl?” Jeff asked. He walked around to the back of the van, carefully avoiding the wires secured to the ground and running off into the massive old structure. Now that the stars were out, the place looked even more creepy and he could imagine all the ghost tales it spawned.

“Got everything. Just one-second though.” Carl picked up his radio and pressed a button. “Yes, Christina, okay lower camera number two just a hair. Okay, okay stop. Perfect. Lock it down and return to the van.”

Jeff watched on the computer screen as Christina met up with Amber and both made their way out to where he and Carl were.

“Everything go okay in there?” Jeff asked.

Amber spoke up first. “I got some pretty odd feelings in a few of the rooms. We definitely need to check the EMF levels.”

“True,” Christina added. “I got a sense of what she was feeling too. But the wiring in that place is extremely old. I’d be willing to bet the electromagnetic field is creating a real fear cage in there. It’s no wonder everyone thinks the place is haunted.”

Jeff nodded, then turned to Carl. “Okay, so tell me about the set up.”

Carl, seated at the small folding table in the van, pointed to the screen. “Okay, so we have four DVR cameras in there. Two are on the first floor, one in the billiard room where past investigations claimed to hear the sounds of the balls hitting each other when there isn’t even a pool table anymore. The other is in the kitchen where there were some reports of glowing figures reported. Upstairs, the cameras are in the main two bedrooms where the ladies of the night worked. In addition, we have three mini-DV cameras that we can take with us as we go in. Mainly we need to try EVP sessions in the bedrooms and getting good base readings throughout the mansion on EMF.”

“Looks good and sounds like a plan, Carl.” Jeff said. “Now everyone, I want you to pay close attention when you’re inside. This is a very old building. It has a lot of rooms, beyond what we’ve covered with DVR. So be sure and use the mini-DV cameras wherever we can and take note of any natural creaking or settling. The building right now is simply very mysterious and potentially haunted. But we don’t need to conclude that until after the evidence is collected.”

Jeff looked from Carl to Amber and Christina. “Understood?”

“Yes, sir.” Amber said. Carl and Christina simply nodded.

“Good, then the first team I’d like to send in will be myself and Christina. Carl, you and Amber keep watch out here. Pay close attention and monitor those cameras. You see anything, you let us know by radio.”

“Got it boss man.” Carl said.

And with that the group split up, and the investigation of Beauregard Brothel began.

9:30 P.M.

“You getting any readings in here?” Jeff asked. He was standing near two large pillars, old and dusty but still very strong and very ornate. They separated the billiard room from the large dining room.

Across the dark space, only lit by flashlight, Christina held the EMF detector up and scanned the air around her, running it carefully along the walls and down towards the floor.

“I’m not getting anything out of the ordinary.” She said. Her voice sounded rather strained.

“Something wrong?” Jeff asked.

Christina lowered the EMF detector. “Yes, actually there is. Do you not hear that?”

Jeff stood still for a second. He listened to the room, to the silence in the home. “No, I can’t hear anything. What is it you heard?”

“It’s not heard. It’s hearing. I’ve been hearing it since we entered the billiard room. It sounds like breathing.”

Jeff listened again, walked a little closer to Christina and really focused his attention on picking out any imperceptible sounds. He shook his head.

“I’m just not hearing anything, especially anything I’d interpret as breathing. The EMF levels are low, actually really flat for this place.”

Christina spun towards Jeff quite suddenly, her eyes flashing both confusion and what appeared to be surprise. “Flat?” She asked. “Really?”

Jeff held his own EMF detector up. Shining his flashlight on it, he nodded. “Yeah, it’s pretty stable here, nothing worth mentioning. Why?”

He turned to find Christina shining her flashlight down over her chest. She seemed puzzled by something. “What is it?”

“Oh, um... I just thought you said I was... er nothing.” Christina muttered.

Jeff looked at her, then around at the dark and rather surreal space of such an elaborately decorated room. “Come on, Christina. I think we’ve been in long enough for a first pass. Let’s allow Carl and Amber to take over for a little while.”

Christina was leaning over in the middle of the room. Her face looked rather distracted when Jeff finally walked over and touched her on the shoulder. “You hear me?”

She looked up, grinned, and seemed to suddenly return to the room. “Oh, uh yeah, come, you said to come right?”

“Come on, I said. I think you need to sit down for a little while.”

Out at the van, Jeff helped Christina up into the small folding chair behind the monitor as he turned to Carl. “Okay, so how was it on this end? The cameras catch anything?”

Carl looked at Amber, then nodded. “We think, well, I mean, Amber thought she saw something in one of the bedrooms.”

“It was a woman. I’m almost sure of it.” Amber said.

“Why didn’t you contact us?” Jeff asked.

Carl looked down at his feet. “Well, I didn’t see her and I was looking at the same screen at the same time that Amber was.”

“I saw her. She was there. She even seemed aware of the cameras. She was waving to me, motioning me inside.”

Jeff looked from the younger redhead up to Carl. He simply shrugged.

“Okay, why don’t the two of you try heading inside and start your sweep from the bedroom she saw this figure in? We’ll keep watch out here.”

“Got it.” Carl said.

10 P.M.

“I really don’t think there’s anything in this room.” Carl said.

“Just wait. I know I saw her. And I know where she was.” Amber replied.

Carl watched the girl stroll over by the old dresser for the fifth time in the last half hour. He sighed and continued taking readings. “Well, the EMF here is pretty low. I can’t imagine the reports we read about being attributed to that. Maybe there really is something here.”

Carl turned to Amber. “Have you felt anything odd at al....” He simply faded out when he saw what Amber was doing.

The younger girl had taken a seat at the dresser and was staring into the mirror. That, in itself, wasn’t entirely odd. But what her hands were doing was very much unexpected. She’d laid her flashlight and EMF gauge down and both hands were quite firmly rubbing at her young breasts. She was pressing in through the fabric of her shirt, squeezing her flesh and letting out little gasps as she pulled and tugged her top down, stretching the neckline wider.

Carl stared for at least a minute, slowly moving closer to her, aiming his mini-DV camera her way. Amber seemed suddenly oblivious to anything else in the room. She sat there, staring into the mirror, her hands groping harder and more fervently at her flesh. Carl stared and in the light of his flashlight caught the first glimpse of nipple. He’d never thought of his fellow investigator as anything other than a colleague. Now he was seeing how young and supple of a woman she was.

“Um Amber, what are you doing?”

Amber turned to him, the red in her hair seeming more fiery than usual. She hefted her tits up in both hands, squeezed them from the confines of her shirt and began licking at the swells of creamy white flesh. “You like, Carl?”

“I, I, um... I...” Carl felt suddenly very disoriented. He noticed the room seemed to be spinning and suddenly he nearly blacked out.

“You like, Carl?” He heard.

“Carl, I said are you alright?”

Suddenly Carl’s eyes shot open. He was standing over by the bed. Amber was over near the dresser as she had been before. She wasn’t seated. Her equipment was still in hand and, sadly he thought, her luscious melons were not exposed to his hungry eyes.

He shook the thoughts away. No, he told himself, no. He wasn’t thinking that way.

“Seriously, Carl, are you okay? You need me to do something for you?” Amber asked.

Carl couldn’t help picturing the girl licking her own tits and asking that same question. He looked away, pretending to scan the room. “Um... I’m fine. Just a little lightheaded. Are you okay?”

Amber looked around the other side of the room. “Well, I felt a little lightheaded myself. When I was over by the dresser I saw the strangest thing. It was like a flash of light before my eyes. Did you see anything like that?”

“No, nothing like that.” Carl said. “I think maybe we should take a break from this room, head on to the rest of the upstairs.”

“Okay. Sounds fine to me. You know, this is actually pretty fun. Not sure why I was worried.”

Fun, Carl thought, following Amber from the room. He stared down at her pert backside and tried to avoid imagining those jeans hitting the floor. That might be fun, he thought, not knowing why his mind seemed to be dropping into the gutter all of a sudden.

10:30 P.M.

“Did you see anything odd about that in the upstairs front bedroom?” Jeff asked. He was staring at the monitor, watching as his two investigators left the bedroom.

Hearing no response, he turned to Christina. She was sitting there staring down her shirt, having pulled it out a bit. He lost his concentration for a moment and stared with the same curiosity she seemed to have.

“Uh... earth to Christina. You there?”

Suddenly the brunette seemed to shake out of her thoughts. “Oh, of course. Sure Jeff. I’m here. Just thinking about something.”

He sat back in his chair, casually keeping an eye on the camera feeds. “Really, something about your shirt?”

“What” Christina asked, “Er, no, not my shirt. I was just wondering what men really looked for in a woman. I mean, those customers that visited this brothel a hundred years ago. What do you think they really wanted?”

Jeff rolled his eyes and looked over at the woman. She may be ten years younger than him but she’d been doing this as long as Carl had. She was normally a bit less focused on the history of a place and more interested in debunking stories spread about supposed hauntings.

“Well, Christina, I’d have to say I guess those men wanted some excitement. Back in the day, this place was one of a kind. It wasn’t like today with porn readily available. The women here supposedly knew just by looking at a man what he wanted. They reportedly even could change appearances to fulfill fantasies. You know, if you believe in the stories.”

Christina was staring intensely at Jeff. She arched her back and took a deep breath. As she did, she felt a tingle crawl up her spine.

“So what do you want, Jeff?”

Jeff looked over, trying to read whether this was a game or just a question his mind tried to twist into something it wasn’t. Christina seemed rather focused and her eyes were slightly more dilated than he thought they should be.

“I just wanna get to bottom of this place. It seems like a bit of a letdown so far. I mean I haven’t experienced anything out of the ordinary. Have you?”

Christina ran a hand through her long dark hair. She felt the chills inside her as she spoke, her voice lowering to a whisper. “Oh, I have, I’ve felt something really sensational inside.”

“Huh” Jeff asked, not hearing her.

“Nothing Jeff. But I’m sure you’ll get to the bottom around here. We just need to be patient.”

“I guess you’re right.” He responded, staring at the computer screen. “Hey, the others are entering the back bedroom. That’s one of the most highly reported on locations here.”

11 P.M.

“Are you sure you’re okay, Carl?” Amber asked again. She’d noticed how silent the man had been for the last while. He seemed somewhat distracted.

“I’m fine. I just want to get into the serious part of this investigation.” As the two of them walked into the bedroom, Carl looked around. “Now this is one of the most intense rooms in the place, according to our research.”

“Oh really?” Amber asked. “What kinds of reports do we have?”

Carl looked around, sweeping his EMF gauge up and across the room. “Everything really; it’s been uncomfortable for some, unusually familiar for others. Several of the past investigations, especially those with women, claimed that this room was where they felt the most loss of control.”

“Loss of control?” Amber asked. She sounded nervous again.

“Yes, supposedly it felt as though their minds simply weren’t their own, as though some force was taking over and changing them. Most didn’t stick around too long.”

Amber walked over to the far side of the bed. “It seems pretty calm at the moment. I’m not getting any odd temperature readings or EMF activity.”

“I’m not either. Very odd though, as I do feel something strange.”

Amber shined her light over at Carl. “Really, what are you feeling?”

Carl looked back at the girl. He stared right at her chest, watching her breathing make it rise and fall. He couldn’t help recalling how clearly and vividly he’d seen her rubbing her tits, pinching an exposed nipple. He realized he was staring and hadn’t even replied to her question.

“Um... just lightheaded again.”

“Why don’t we do an EVP session.” Amber said.

“Good idea,” Carl began. “You sit on the bed. I’ll stay over here. That way we have a better chance of seeing anything or picking out where a noise might be coming from if we hear it.”

A minute or so later Carl had laid a voice recorder down on the small table at the foot of the bed. Amber was leaning up against the headboard and he was in a chair over near a small window.

“Is there anyone here with us tonight?” Amber began.

It was silent and both remained still, giving ample opportunity for some response.

“If you’re here, could you give us a sign of your presence?” Carl asked.

They heard a few creaks and groans but nothing convincing. It was an old house after all.

“If you’re here, feel free to come close to one of us.” Carl said.

“Don’t be afraid.” Amber added. “You can touch us if you like. We aren’t here to hurt you.”

It was silent for another minute or two and suddenly Amber let out a sharp squeal.

“Ooooohhhh!” She moaned.

“What is it, Amber, what’s going on?” Carl asked. He stood up and rushed around the bed towards her.

“Ohhhhh fuckkkkkkk!” Amber moaned.

Carl shined his light on her and noticed her body was shaking. He touched her arm and she seemed cool to the touch. Her eyes were tightly closed and her hands were stroking up and down the sides of her body, caressing the swell of her hips, the flare inward of her abs.

“Amber, speak to me!” Carl shouted.

“Ooohhh, I feel, sooooo...” Amber whimpered. “Soooooo... incredibly....”

“What is it, Amber? Are you being touched?”

“Nooooo...” Amber cried out. “No, I’m being... being... ”

“Being what?” Carl asked.

Amber’s eyes opened wide and she shot straight up, her face staring intensely up at the man. “I’m being fucked. I’m feeling my brains fucked out!”

Carl reached for his radio, Amber’s hand shooting out and knocking it to the floor. “No, I don’t want anyone else here. I just want you, Carl.”

He shook a little with how strong her hand had knocked the radio away. He looked at the focus in the young girl’s eyes and the way she sat up and swung her legs out off the bed.

“I know you’ve wanted me, Carl. And I know exactly what you want about me!”

Carl backed away, dropping his flashlight and EMF gauge. He stared at Amber and suddenly felt more lightheaded than ever before. She was stalking towards him like a predator. Her eyes were intense and more than that, parts of her seemed to be changing, morphing almost.

“I can be whatever your mind has lusted after for so long, Carl!” Amber said. She grabbed her shirt and ripped it from her body.

Carl stared at her young tits and watched them swell before his eyes. They grew firmer and fuller, looking exactly like he’d imagined in his wildest fantasies. Her dark red hair lengthened down her back and seemed to flow in an invisible wind. Her jeans fell away, a loose, flowing skirt forming around her thighs.

“Fuck me, Carl! You’ve always wanted to stick that big cock inside me. Go ahead. Show me how horny this place makes you.”

It was then that Carl realized how true it was. Since he’d walked in, he’d been feeling it slowly take him over. It was a sense of sexual desire like he’d never felt before and it was controlling his very ability to think clearly.

He grabbed Amber and bent her over the dresser. He reached beneath her frilly skirt and tore away her panties. He grabbed her jiggling tits and squeezed hard as he pressed in behind her. And he let out a howl of pleasure as he slammed his thick cock directly up inside her body.

Again and again, he thrust inside young Amber, his only thoughts centering on his rather urgent and immediate need to get off and fill this lovely young creature full of his seed. He never gave any thought to the small DVR camera aimed right at the pair of them.

11:30 P. M.

“Dammit, we lost a camera.” Jeff said.

Christina, who’d seemed unusually distracted lately, peered over his shoulder. Her head was surprisingly close for comfort, Jeff thought. In fact he was wondering if she was trying to intentionally shove her long dark hair in his face.

“Which one?” She asked, looking at the split screen.

Jeff turned to her. “Which one? Seriously, the one with the static of course.”

Christina looked at the four camera screens and saw no static. She did, however, see that little slut Amber getting her cunt fucked hard over an upstairs dresser in one of the rooms of the house. She watched the pistoning motion of Carl as he jammed a considerable length of cock up inside the girl again and again. She felt a twinge of jealousy as really she was the senior female member here. If anyone got their cunt stuffed it should be her. Besides, she knew how to take a load. She was quite confident of that skill.

“I guess we should radio them to adjust it and check the connections.” Jeff said.

As he reached for his radio, Christina grabbed his arm. “Wait. Give it a few minutes. We’ve had a problem before with that camera. Sometimes it’s just intermittent interference.”

Jeff looked at the snowy picture then up at Christina. “Okay, but just a few. I don’t want to miss any action.”

Christina smiled and leaned back, reaching up to slide a hand beneath her shirt. She tweaked her nipples behind Jeff as on the screen Carl pulled Amber back to face him, squeezing her young tits brutally hard, no doubt making the little whore squeal like a stuck pig.

Jeff seemed not to notice anything unusual as he monitored the other locations, occasionally marking down a notation to check later in the review.

Christina watched Carl jam his cock fully inside the redheaded girl, unleashing unimaginable volumes of hot cum inside her body. They both seemed to be coming down from their quick and intense fuck session. As she saw the strange halo of light surround Amber, Christina watched the girl’s tits go back to their same perky selves. She saw red hair shorten back into the practical shoulder-length style she had when they arrived. Finally, as the jeans materialized and Amber was fully dressed once again, the camera seemed to flicker.

“Good, it’s back finally.” Jeff said. “I’m going to radio the others back here and you and I can go check that room out for ourselves.”

Christina suppressed a giggle at what might be happening to her soon enough. Instead she stepped down from the back of the van as Jeff made the call.

12 A.M.

“Okay, you two stay here and monitor the cameras. I want you to call me the second any of them lose signal. We’ll be in the back bedroom checking out the connections and seeing if we can collect any evidence.”

Jeff looked from Carl to Amber. Both seemed slightly distracted and Carl was grinning a bit more than he would have expected, despite how exciting this investigation opportunity was.

“Did you hear me?” Jeff asked.

“Sure thing, boss man.” Carl said. “I’ll keep on top of Amber here and together we’ll go over the cameras.”

Something seemed off to Jeff, but he attributed it to the late hour and strangeness of the location.

Christina hung behind for a few seconds, saying something to Amber before catching up.

“What was that about?” Jeff asked.

“Just asking if she was safe in the house with Carl.” Christina answered.

“Why wouldn’t she be safe?”

“Oh I wasn’t talking about being safe so much as responsible. She’s a young girl, you know.”

Jeff stopped as they entered the home and looked at Christina. “What are you talking about?”

“Nothing really. You don’t think a young girl should be safe in certain activities then I won’t mention it. She just might find her life changes more than she thought in the next several months.”

Jeff looked at Christina for a half second, trying to gauge whether this was some attempt to mess with him or whether she was still on the whole topic of what guys look for in a woman. Either way, he had more important issues at hand.

Creeping up the stairs, he checked the temperature readings with the small FLIR camera he’d brought along. He scanned the landing at the top and could still see remnants of where Carl and Amber had recently walked.

“In here.” He said, pointing to the door on the left. “This is the room we lost signal in.”

Christina strolled along casually, not paying much attention to checking the wires along the hall as she’d assured Jeff she would.

Jeff aimed his camera in the room and saw something very unexpected. “I’m getting heat sources, strong ones!”

“Where?” Christina asked.

“One on the dresser here.” He pointed right to the spot where Christina had seen Carl pumping away at young Amber.

“Oh wow, I think there’s some kind of organic goo here.” Jeff said.

He ran his fingers across the surface. Christina suppressed more giggles as she watched him rub Amber and Carl’s juices between his fingers, bringing them up to his nose. “Smells familiar, a bit salty too.”

“Where’s the other heat source?” Christina asked.

“Over there, on the bed. It’s very strange. The whole bed looks to be heated up, not just one place in particular.”

Christina walked over and sat right on the bed.

“Maybe you shouldn’t do that.” Jeff said. He held out an EMF meter trying to get a reading but finding it flat lined again.

“Oh Jeff, are you afraid something will happen to me?” Christina sighed.

She leaned back on the headboard, sliding her hands down and rubbing at her thighs.

Jeff scanned the room and then turned to the small DVR camera. He walked up and lightly traced the wires leading to the back of it. Laying his equipment on the dresser, he shifted the camera slightly, kneeling down and peering at it up close.

“Camera seems fine now. No connection problems. Maybe you were right, maybe it’s in the hard line somewhere.”

Jeff heard a slight moan from behind him and the creak of the bed springs.

“Christina?” He turned and shined his flashlight at her.

“Ohhhhhhh... Oh Jeff!” Christina grunted.

“What... what’s wrong?” Jeff asked. He stood up, feeling really off balance as though he could fall to the floor right that instant.

Christina was squirming slightly on the bed, her eyes rolled back in her head. Both of her arms flailed around a bit, then quickly crossed her chest. As she stroked up and down her sides, her fingers clasped onto her shirt and began lifting it, exposing her flat belly to Jeff’s eyes.

He found himself staring at her bared flesh and for some reason almost lost his train of thought. He licked his lips and stepped closer, not saying a word.

“Oh fucckkkkkkk!” Christina gasped. She tore at her shirt and Jeff suddenly realized something was happening. Her jeans were growing more transparent, as though he could see her bare legs. Her top was growing silkier and as she tugged and pulled, the buttons were tearing off and her large pendulous breasts were being revealed.

“Christina, oh god! What’s happening to you?”

Suddenly she sat up. Her intense stare was enough to silence Jeff and he took a staggering step backwards.

“I want you, Jeff! I want you inside of me. I want to do things so depraved you’ve never even fantasized about them. I want to be your fantasy. Use me, Jeff. Use my whore body for your pleasure. Dump your seed inside me all night. Make me your slut!”

Jeff scrambled back over to his radio on the dresser. He grabbed it and held it to his mouth.

“CARL! Carl quick, get up here! Something is happening to Christina. I need you to help me talk her down from whatever this is.”

Christina was up off the bed. Her jeans were gone, both silky smooth legs swaying with the movement of her hips as she strode up to Jeff. “You want this, Jeff. I know you do. I’m here and I’m your personal fuck toy. Use me, Jeff. Stick your dick inside me and show me what it means to be possessed!”

“Oh fuck,” Jeff said. “That’s it. You’re possessed!” He clicked the radio button. “Carl! I think we have a real live possession here. Please get inside the house right now!”

Christina smiled and grabbed the radio from Jeff. She tossed it onto the floor behind her. “Jeff, don’t you see? Carl’s too busy to talk. Why he’s probably fucking little Amber right now. Poor girl is going to really have to adjust to being a full-time whore!”

Jeff felt his resolve slipping. The words Christina was saying weren’t half as alluring as her body which seemed to be changing into his fantasy version of her. Her shirt fell away in silk tatters. Her tits were full and rather swollen looking. Her eyes were piercing even in the mostly dark room. He felt her cool hands on his face as she pulled him away from the dresser.

“Come now, Jeff. You’ve always fantasized about dominating a little slut. Let me be that slut. And maybe later you and Carl can swap and try dipping your dicks in some new flavors.”

Jeff could feel his control leaving him. He began to see this location as what it was. This place was a whore house and that hadn’t changed. He also realized something else. He needed to experience what this place had to offer. Smiling, he let Christina lead him over to the bed.

“Now Jeff, I know you wanted to get to the bottom of things. Why don’t you start here?”

Christina bent over the bed, placing her hands shoulder-width apart. She arched her back a little and thrust her curvy ass right at Jeff. He never had any hope of resisting as he dropped his pants and grabbed hold of his cock aiming to get to the bottom of at least one thing tonight.

12:30 A.M.

As Christina howled in pleasure, her ass being filled with thick warm invading cock, similar cries of pleasure could be heard coming from the van out front.

In the solitude of the abandoned home and empty private lot, the van rocked from side to side. Inside, Amber nearly knocked over the computer screen that showed Jeff plugging away at Christina. Her right foot perched up on the folding table, her left foot pressed against the opposite side of the van. Her ass was lifted off the floor with every pile-driving thrust of Carl who sank his cock fully inside the girl again and again.

“Oh you fucking little slut!” Carl shouted. “You’re so damn tight!”

Amber cried out in orgasm as she leaned back. She wiggled her chest at Carl’s face as he humped her like he’d always dreamed. He drove into her so hard, she breathed in short bursts, the wind being knocked from her with every blow of his cock to her womb. Sperm already pooled beneath her in sticky puddles as she lay back and fully gave in to Carl’s massive manhood.

“Oh, fuck! Oh yesss, Oh Carl! Oh show me what it means to be on this team!”

Carl reached forward and pawed at the college girl’s tits, squeezing and fondling her until he felt her wince in pain. He drove harder and faster inside her, feeling his cock bottom out inside her wet pussy. He could feel his juices ready to be unleashed.

Apparently so could Amber. She squealed loudly. “Hurry up Carl, pull out and spray me with your load. Soak me from head to toe in all that thick creamy cum!”

Carl grinned and yanked his pulsating cock from her cunt, already beginning to spit forth its hot load. He aimed it wildly up at the girl, catching her chest, her nipples, the bottom of her chin, and one side of her face in massive sprays like he’d never knew he had inside him.

Amber licked around her lips, bringing a hand up and sliding Carl’s semen up into her mouth. As she allowed her legs to fold back beside her head, she giggled and looked into the older man’s face. “Never knew an investigation could be so hard on a girl.”

Carl practically dove down at her, squeezing her plump tits and quickly sucking one nipple into his mouth.

1 A.M.

Inside the house, Jeff was blasting thick creamy ropes of sperm straight up Christina’s bowels, flooding her ass like he’d always fantasized. He reached around and pinched her tits, making her cry out even louder.

As soon as he slumped over her back, he felt a strange sense of acceptance in all this. Here he was with his cock fully imbedded in Christina’s tight curvy ass. He’d investigated so many locations with the woman, he never really paid attention to the fact she was in fact a woman. He planned to get more use out of her now. In fact, he was already plotting ways to ruin her perfect figure with his sexual deviance. He’d flood her with so much cum she couldn’t walk but rather waddle. He’d fill her belly with so much sperm, she made sloshing sounds when she stood up. And he’d find very interesting uses for those sweet tits of hers.

Rolling over to one side, Jeff looked into Christina’s eyes. There was a glow like none he’d seen before. Not only had he fucked her ass hard, he’d fucked her mind over and she was fully embracing the little whore she now was.

Casually reaching out to grab one of her tits, Jeff cupped it and squeezed. “Come on whore, let’s go see what the others are up to. Then maybe I can show both of you something really depraved.”

5 A.M.

The sun outside was rising and ordinarily this meant the end to another overnight investigation. Normally, Jeff and Carl would be winding up the wiring, packing the DVR system up, collecting the tapes from the mini-DV cameras. Usually they would be doing anything but what they were doing now.

They were both in the billiard room downstairs. Carl smiled as he looked over at Jeff. “So boss man, you think this was the landmark investigation we thought it might be?”

“Oh I’d definitely say we had a full night.” Jeff said, glancing below him.

Carl laughed. “Well not as full as our little whores here, huh?”

Jeff looked down as Amber deep-throated the entire length of his cock, burying it down into her. The girl was a mockery of what she’d previously been. And looking over at Christina, currently gobbling away more quickly at Carl’s dick, he saw the same general proportions.

“I guess we really gave them something to digest with this investigation huh?” Jeff asked.

Carl nodded, his teeth grit tightly. “That and more.”

Amber wasn’t sure what had happened to her. As the light outside poured in she came slightly back to reality. As she slurped on Jeff’s long cock and felt it twitch inside her mouth, she glanced over at Christina. Did she really look like her? Was her own belly nearly so distended as the older brunette’s?

“Unghhh!!” Jeff grunted.

Amber felt a geyser of sperm rocket down her throat. A tightly swollen feeling overtook her.

She pulled away, allowing Jeff to paint her massive tits, each now close to the size of her head. Leaning back on her haunches, Amber felt her belly settle onto her thighs. She was exposing curves now she’d never imagined having before. And what was worse was these curves made her feel good. She felt incredibly satisfied.

Christina sucked tightly, forming a seal around Carl’s cock. Jeff watched his friend fill the woman up, her mouth not missing a drop.

As the men stepped away, both women dropped to the floor then fell flat on their backs. Jeff took a moment to appreciate his efforts tonight. They’d definitely collected some evidence about this place. The two DVR cameras capturing all of the most recent fun saw to that.

Christina and Amber were leaking streams of semen from every orifice. Their bellies were swollen to a point where he doubted they’d manage to button their jeans back anytime soon. They looked thoroughly and without a doubt fucked.

Somehow, neither he nor Carl had ever tired of fucking the two beauties. All throughout the night they’d ridden their own personal whores into orgasm after climax after orgasm. They weren’t female investigators anymore. They were little more than fuck toys now and Jeff had always played rough with his toys as a child. Grinning, he stared at Amber and Christina as though they were flesh balloons to inflate with cum.

The sun shined brightly outside and both Carl and Jeff seemed to grow tired. They knew they were finally weakening from the power this place had sparked inside them. Finally, they could begin to think clearly.

“Come on, Carl. Let’s load the equipment up.”

“What about them?” Carl asked.

Jeff grinned. “I think we already loaded them up. We’ll let them rest for now.”

Carl laughed. “Sure thing boss man. We can have more fun later.”

Jeff nodded. He planned on using Christina and Amber for a long time to come. Whenever they were investigating other haunted locations, what could be better than having a personal whore to screw when the night got slow?

As for the tapes of their exploits overnight in Beauregard Brothel, those might have to remain in his private collection. For now, this location would remain a mystery, one that might draw other paranormal investigators. And if those investigations went as this one had, young women interested in hunting ghosts might be surprised by how little hunting they do and how much humping takes place.

Jeff now thought he understood why no ghost hunting group had ever managed to share conclusive proof of this place being haunted. The evidence was a bit too spicy to share publicly. One thing was for sure. Beauregard Brothel was still just as much a whore house as it ever was and he had two whores to prove it.

The End