The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gift of the Succubus

Part 4

Molly tossed back and forth while asleep, alternating between lying on her stomach and side. While she slept, she had managed to roll herself out of her blanket and was close to falling off the bed. She sat up with a long groan and rubbed her temples. Her head was in pain, again. She squinted and looked around the room, seeing nothing but a bunch of blurry shapes. Bringing a hand up to her eyes, she rubbed at them to wake herself up. Ugh, Advil...Advil... She stood up and stumbled out of her room, heading towards the bathroom.

“You know that Advil won’t help, you need sex.”

Molly sighed and stumbled into the bathroom. She opened the medicine cabinet with a yawn, grabbed the bottle of Advil, and swallowed a few pills. She placed the bottle on the corner of the sink. She had to get ready for work now and really didn’t feel up to it. She felt completely drained. Letting out another sigh, she turned on the hot water of the shower and stepped inside.

The water felt great as it rushed down over Molly’s body, waking her up. The bathroom was filling with a thick layer of steam as she covered herself with body wash and shampoo, giving her a sweet scent. She started idly thinking about Lucy while the hot water relaxed her: Both girls were on Molly’s bed and Lucy’s legs were spread wide. Lucy was lying underneath Molly, and her face was planted between Lucy’s legs. Molly was licking deep into her cunt. She made small little gasps as the breath was sucked out of her, which was accompanied by a series of loud moans. Heat fluttered through Molly’s body, and she tore herself away from her fantasy. She took a moment to calm herself before getting anymore aroused. She stepped out of the shower and took a deep breath.

Molly sorted through the bags of clothes that were sprawled out all over the couch – she was too tired to put them away after getting home yesterday. She picked out a sleeveless red shirt with an U-cut. It fastened over the shoulders with two straps and didn’t look too revealing.

Molly dropped the towel to the floor and worked into the shirt. It ended up showing the top of her breasts, but that’s it. She grabbed a black skirt and put it on. This was when she realized just how short the skirts were that Lucy had picked out. She headed outside to find Heather standing outside her door, just like the other day.

Heather’s honey colored hair fell down the sides of her face and had been styled in slight curls. The tan colored shirt that clung to her small and firm tits distracted from the freckles that dotted her body. She was wearing a dark purple skirt that came down to just below her knees.

She took several steps towards Molly to pin her against the closed door. She placed her arms against the door frame which more or less boxed Molly in. Heather smiled. “I apologize about not catching you the other day. I was looking forward to it, but you just came home too late. So, maybe we can hang out a bit?”

”Sweetie, you can test out the gem now! Just like we talked about yesterday.”

Molly sucked her breath inward and stepped back until her back was pressed up against her door. She was more trapped this time than last time she had talked to Heather. Molly completely ignored Xeira and flashed a nervous smile in Heather’s direction. “I’d like to, believe me, but I have to go to work, and I really can’t be late.”

Heather laughed. “We barely know eachother and we’ve lived next door for years. I’m sure you have a few minutes?”

Molly nodded. “Um, a few..I guess.”

Heather smiled. “I’m glad.” She reached her hand out to Molly’s face and cupped her cheek. She stroked her cheek lightly. The feeling of how soft and warm Heather’s hand felt against her cheek sent a prickling sensation vibrating throughout Molly’s face.

“Go ahead. Try to use the gem’s power on her. It won’t hurt to try, will it?”

Molly let out a deep sigh and closed her eyes. Heat washed over her body and the arousal from her earlier fantasy was instantly reignited. She didn’t understand – how was she becoming aroused so easily? Her thoughts went around and around as she tried to understand what was going on. Molly’s heart was slamming in her chest as she thought about ‘testing’ the gem. Am I really considering this? I can’t be, can I? There’s no way it’s real. But it wouldn’t hurt to just try it out, would it? I have to wait til later, I have work right now! And I can’t be late, not today..

Molly whispered. “Kiss me.” She hadn’t considered her words and after the words escaped her lips, it felt as if her mouth had moved on its own.

While continuing to stroke Molly’s cheek, Heather hooked her other hand around the back of Molly’s neck and leaning up to her face, she grazed her lips against Molly’s. Her lips felt soft and delicate as she pressed her lips against Molly’s, giving her a brief kiss. When she broke the kiss, there was a wide-brimmed smile on Heather’s face.

Molly just stood there while Heather kissed her. She was simply too shocked – it felt like her heart had completely stopped beating. She couldn’t believe that Heather leaned up and kissed her like that. Had it happened simply because Molly had asked her to? Did the gem make her do that or was it simply a coincidence? As the desire built inside her, she ceased to care. She wanted to be kissed again. She gazed down at Heather and into her brown eyes. They looked radiant and warm, a perfect compliment to her wide-brimmed smile. Molly wrapped her arms around Heather, her hands meeting just above Heather’s ass. “Kiss me again.”

Heather removed her hand from Molly’s cheek and intertwined it with her other hand at the back of Molly’s neck. She pulled Molly down towards her and pressed her lips against Molly’s. Both girl’s eyes were closed as their lips pressed tightly together, kissing with more passion than before. While they kissed, Molly couldn’t help but think that she had made Heather do this. That maybe there was something to the gem after all.

Molly sighed as the kiss broke. Heat built around her nipples as they rose, pressing against the fabric of her shirt. Molly wanted more kisses – deeper kisses. She had never kissed a girl before. Never even ‘experimented’. She was too uptight and could never bring herself to do it. She tightened her grip around Heather’s back and pulled her closer. She could feel Heather’s warm breath just underneath her neck now, coming in slow steady exhales.

Molly whispered. “Heather..kiss me again...and don’t stop this time.”

Heather locked her lips around Molly’s bottom lip, sucking it into her mouth. She ran her tongue across her bottom lip before releasing it from her mouth.

Molly quickly latched her lips around Heather’s tongue and sucked on it. She drew it deep into the warmth of her mouth. She soon found jolts of heat rushing down to between her legs.

Heather’s lips crushed against Molly’s with increasing fervor as the passion of the kiss rose. Her warm tongue stroked the top of Molly’s as it explored the inside of her mouth. She swirled her tongue around as they kissed. The two of them pressed their thighs up against one another as they slammed eachother forcibly up against the door.

As they continued to kiss more deeply, Molly bunched up Heather’s skirt as she gripped onto her ass. Her hand just cupped her ass at first but as the kiss grew more intense, her fingers dug deeper and deeper into Heather’s cheeks.

While they continued to kiss, Heather moved one of her hands off the back of Molly’s neck. Reaching down to Molly’s stomach, she rubbed Molly’s flat tummy. She slid her hand underneath her shirt and to Molly’s side. She pressed her fingertips against Molly’s side while moving her hand up towards her armpit. Coming up to her armpit, she moved her hand over to one of Molly’s breasts. She rolled Molly’s hard nipple between her thumb and forefinger, which brought forth little whimpers and moans from Molly.

Molly was moaning while her Heather ran her finger over her nipple. Her cunt was throbbing, itching to be relieved. She was swimming with confusion and desire as conflicting thoughts swirled through her head. Stop. You can’t have sex right now. Work, you have work. But it’d feel so good. Who cares if I’m late?

They broke their kiss and just stared at eachother a moment. Both of them had streams of sweat pouring down their bodies. They gasped for air while gazing into one another’s eyes. Heather grasped onto Molly’s hard nipple, pinching and pulling on it.

Molly started to jerk and spasm in blissful delight. Like the other day, her headache faded once she came. This orgasm seemed even more intense than the one in the hospital. She was letting out a series of cries as she spasmed. “Oh...Oh......Oh god!” Molly realized that she had now had sex with not one woman, but two. Not only that, but that the gem might actually have supernatural powers. And that she had just used them on Heather.

Molly pushed Heather away and looked at her a moment. Heather looks pretty sexy. I wouldn’t mind having sex with her again. Molly shook her head. What are you thinking Molly? God. Molly glanced over at her Honda. “I gotta go to work, and you made me late.”

Heather walked back towards her house. “Sorry about that.”

Molly got into her Honda and quickly realized that after having sex, she no longer looked presentable. Her hair was tossed all over the place and all damp with sweat. Her clothes were all bunched up. She ran her fingers through her damp hair in an attempt to make it look like she had brushed it. She tugged at the hem of her shirt to straighten it and realign it properly over her body. She ran her hands down over her skirt to smooth it back out. But, she still looked horrible. She let out a long sigh and turned the key in the ignition, dreading her day at work.

* * *

She walked in the glass doors marking the entrance of JC Penney. She was quickly approached by her boss, Miss Toretti. Molly stopped in her tracks and let out a groan.

Miss Toretti had short black hair that she always kept it cut that way ever since Molly knew her. She was dressed in a long black button up blouse with a matching skirt that went down below her knees. She wore a single diamond ring on her right hand. She had a menacing stare as she stomped over towards Molly.

Molly smiled. “Hi Miss Toretti. How are you doing today?”

Miss Toretti folded her arms in front of her chest. “Hi Miss Toretti. How are you doing Today?” Her voice had a mocking tone to it. She raised it to a more natural tone, though her voice still sounded menacing. “You think you can just stroll in here whenever you want?”

Molly sighed “I..I’m sorry.”

Miss Toretti nodded. “That’s right you’re sorry! And what are these clothes you’re wearing.” She pointed at Molly. “This isn’t a strip club. I think there’s one down the street. Maybe you should get a job there. I’m sure you’d be a real hit. However, when you work here, try to dress right!” She stood up straight and tilted her chin up. She ran her hand down over her blouse. “See? Dress like this. For the next week make it your resolution to dress like me.”

Molly stood there in silence a moment before Miss Toretti. She didn’t really have any intention of dressing like Miss Toretti. She never did dress like that, not even before her transformation. Molly nodded. “Yes Miss Toretti, I’ll try.”

Miss Toretti smiled. “Good. I’m glad.” She stomped off.

”You should use the gem on her. She deserves it!”

Molly took a deep breath. I can’t. I just can’t take control of people, even someone as awful as Miss Toretti. She whispered. “I admit there is something to your whole gem thing, but I can’t bring myself to do that.”

”Oh but my love, eventually you’ll end up wanting to!”

Molly wondered what Xeira meant. How will she end up wanting to control people? Will something happen to her mentally – sort of like the physical transformations? No, she’ll never want to control people. But I made Heather kiss me this morning and didn’t even realize it. That was a fluke. Heat of the moment! She shook her head as she settled into her checkout counter. “No, I won’t take advantage of people. I mean maybe I’ll use on Lucy or Heather. But that’s it.”

”You can make people enjoy it, sweetie. Or forget about it. Or pretty much anything else.” Xeira giggled.

Molly paused for a moment. Would that be fair? No, it’s just another form of control. While thinking about it her chest started to feel warm. Molly shook her head again. “No, that’s the same thing.”

“Darling, You are so incredibly stubborn! But it’s alright. I still love you. And you’ll come around.”

A girl’s voice came from behind Molly. She recognized it almost instantly.

“You’re even more beautiful than I remembered.”

Molly turned around to see the redhead who had approached her when she was working the other day. She was wearing the same sort of black blouse and skirt that Molly’s boss was wearing. The golden loop earrings she wore the other day had been replaced with small silver studs. Her face looked all dreamy as she gazed at Molly.

Molly sighed. She knew what had happened – she had charmed this poor girl. She had experienced it yesterday first-hand with Wendy. She didn’t know how exactly it worked, just how it felt. But she was confused about how she activated the power. She needed control over it. How could she just charm people like this? She thought she could only do that when she needed sex, but she had fulfilled her needs, atleast for now. Molly gave the redhead a polite smile. “Nice to see you again. I never caught your name.”

The redhead brought her hand up to her chest and hovered it over her breasts. Her lips curled into a big smile. “Oh, it’s Caitlin, Caitlin Brown. But please, just call me Caitlin.”

Molly’s eyes fixated on Caitlin’s chest as she patted it and thoughts started filling Molly’s head. She started to imagine Caitlin’s hand dancing over her blouse, fumbling with the buttons as she slowly popped them open to reveal her tits beneath. Is Caitlin wearing a nice milky white bra underneath that blouse or nothing at all? Molly smiled at Caitlin. “Okay, Caitlin. Well, I’m at work right now. Maybe we can talk some other time?”

Caitlin’s eyes closed and a long sigh escaped her lips. It looked like she would collapse to the floor. Her eyes slowly fluttered back open, eventually remaining in a half-open dazed looking state. She let out little whimpers that signaled her lust. “Oh I’d absolutely love to. When?”

Molly eyed Caitlin a moment and bit her lip. “After work I guess.”

Caitlin’s eyes snapped all the way open, big and bright with excitement. She leaned forward towards Molly. “Really?”

Molly saw Miss Toretti approaching from out of the corner of her eye. She sighed in anticipation for getting yelled at for something. She wasn’t quite sure what it would be this time, but that’s all Miss Toretti ever came to see her for. She backed away from Caitlin as Miss Toretti came up to the checkout counter – an adoring stranger certainly wouldn’t make this meeting go any better. Molly smiled at Miss Toretti. “Miss Toretti, is there something I can help you with?”

Miss Toretti glanced at Caitlin then back to Molly. “Who’s your friend? She’s been standing here just talking to you. I heard about that stunt you pulled the other day Molly! Is this one of the same girls?” She gave Caitlin a cold stare.

Molly glanced over at Caitlin. What in the world was she going to say? Miss Toretti, women come up to me because I have a special power that makes them become infatuated with me. I’d stop it except that I can’t seem to control it. Molly looked back over at Miss Toretti. “I really don’t know her too well. We were just getting to know eachother. She was here the other day before I fainted, but we didn’t get a chance to talk.”

Miss Toretti focused her stare on Molly. “I see. Well, I really don’t care who she is. She isn’t buying anything, and I’ve had about enough of your nonsense Molly Henderson. I want both of you to leave. Now.

Molly glanced over at Caitlin. “Sorry, we’ll have to talk some other time.”

Caitlin’s eyes fell down to the floor. “Okay...”

Molly sighed on the way out of JC Penney. She had lost her job over this gem and her new craving for sex. Strange, about a week ago she never would have found herself wanting sex this much, but now she had lost her job over it! What was happening to her? Molly sat down in her blue Honda and let out another sigh. She turned on the radio to a Rock and Roll station, keeping it at a low volume.

”Don’t worry sweetie. The gem will get you through. You didn’t need a job in the first place. You can get people to give you money or convince other people you don’t need to pay them. Or whatever else you choose.”

Molly blinked. “I can’t do that!”

”Well either way, I wouldn’t worry about it. You have a place to live for now, and you have plenty of money, right? And I’m sure Lucy will help you out.”

Molly forced a smile. “I guess you’re right.” She turned up the volume of the Rock and Roll station.

“Good Afternoon this is KTIX FM Radio, and I’m Mike Davis.”

“We have a lot of music to play for you, let me tell ya, but before we get to that... We have to report that there was an accident on 106th Avenue when a truck driver passed a red light, traffic is currently at a dead halt. Six people are reported injured. Last night at Saint Jeremy’s hospital, there was a tragic accident where the hospital was destroyed in a massive explosion. Police and Fire Department have yet to release any further details on the situation.”

Molly blinked. Why was there an explosion? What happened? I’m lucky they released me when they did.

“It looks like we have a good day today. Gonna have a lot –“

Molly turned the radio off.

* * *

Molly had barely even got inside the front door before Lucy was rushing out of the bedroom to greet her.

Lucy’s flaxen-hair swayed back and forth while she came running up to Molly. She was still wearing the blue metallic tank top and black shorts from yesterday. Her eyes were big and bright and her lips curled up into a smile. “Hi Molly! How are you?”

Molly sighed. “Bad, I lost my job..”

Lucy frowned and placed her hands on Molly’s elbows. “I’m sorry.” She glided her hands up Molly’s arms, and across her shoulders. Her fingernails lightly scratched Molly’s collarbone as she brought them to the edge of Molly’s neck. Lucy stopped there for a moment and pressed her fingers into the junction between her neck and shoulders, massaging her.

The smile returned to Lucy’s lips. “Just relax and forget all about work.” She giggled. “Nobody needs work anyway.”

Molly groaned. Her shoulders shifted upward and pressed tightly against Lucy’s hands. As she grew increasingly relaxed by Lucy’s massage, her shoulders slumped down and grew limp. Molly’s day had been horrible, and it was nice to be massaged after being so stressed out. She whispered. “But what about.. paying for.. – “

Lucy brought her other hand up to Molly’s forehead and ran her hand along the side of Molly’s face to move the hair away from her ear. She leaned in close to Molly’s ear, so close her hot breath could be felt against Molly’s earlobe. She planted a kiss behind Molly’s ear and whispered. “Shh. Shh. Shh.”

Molly drew in a deep breath as Lucy kissed one of the more sensitive spots on her ear. She felt her heart hammering away in her chest. An uncharacteristic passion flared through Molly, and she reached out towards Lucy, gripping both hands tightly around her stomach, which pushed Lucy’s tank top up slightly.

Lucy took a long deep breath, which was slightly restrained by how tightly Molly was holding onto her stomach. Lucy stopped massaging Molly a moment and smiled. “Mmm...” She started massaging Molly again. “That’s right, relax..”

Lucy glided a hand down to the bare skin below Molly’s neck that her U-cut top had created. Lucy’s eyes sparked up and she lowered her forefinger down to the part of the fabric that dipped just low enough to reveal Molly’s cleavage. She pushed her finger down underneath the fabric and dragged it back and forth along the edge of the U-cut ever-so-slowly.

The heat in Molly’s breasts was growing as Lucy teasingly stroked her. Lucy’s finger would come close to her nipples as she dragged it along Molly’s shirt, which was driving her crazy. Her nipples were dying to be touched as they rose into hard points. Molly was taking long deep breaths, and her back was arching and twisting in an attempt to get Lucy’s finger to touch her nipples. Her ass was wiggling back and forth as she squirmed. While she squirmed, Molly was surprised with herself, briefly, when she realized that she wasn’t even questioning the fact that she probably was about to have sex with Lucy.

Lucy removed her other hand from Molly’s shoulder, cupped her chin and tilted Molly’s face upward, so Molly’s eyes met her’s. Lucy leaned in and locked her lips onto Molly’s. She thrust her tongue into Molly’s mouth, her tongue running slowly over Molly’s tongue as she explored Molly’s mouth. She removed her tongue from Molly’s mouth, smiled, and licked her lips.

Molly gasped for air as the kiss broke. Her grip around Lucy’s stomach loosened somewhat, and she flicked her tongue out over her own lips. Heat burned through her body as uncontrollable lust overtook her. She grabbed onto the bottom of Lucy’s tank top, lifted it over her head, and threw it to the corner of the room. She reached her arms around Lucy’s back, grabbing tightly onto her shoulderblades.

Lucy’s breasts bounced free of her top, only inches from Molly’s face. Her pink nipples had grown stiff and erect. She stopped running her finger across the edge of Molly’s shirt and uncupped her chin. She curled a hand around to the back of Molly’s head and grabbed a wad of her black curly hair in the palm of her hand. She jerked Molly’s head to face her nipples in an unspoken invitation. Letting go of the wad of hair, she rubbed the back of Molly’s head gently, her fingernails scratching against Molly’s scalp.

Molly’s eyes focused on Lucy’s hard nipples. She could feel the flow of heat that throbbed between her legs. She leaned in close to one of Lucy’s breasts and her lips wrapped around a nipple. She brought it deep into her warm mouth, her tongue swirling against the hard nipple. She clutched tightly onto Lucy while sucking hungrily on her nipple.

Lucy backed her way slowly into the bedroom with Molly sucking on her nipple the entire way there. While they walked, Lucy slowly removed Molly’s clothes until she was completely naked. Reaching the bedroom, Lucy positioned the two of them at the foot of the bed. She grabbed Molly by the arms the wrists and pulled her off her nipple, then shoved her onto the bed.

Molly’s cunt was on fire as she just lay there on the bed looking up at Lucy. She started thinking about all the fantasies she had been having lately: Lucy sucking her tit, eating her cunt or the flip side of that where she was eating Lucy’s cunt, sucking her tit. She smiled at Lucy.

Lucy crawled into the bed and knelt between Molly’s legs. She grabbed onto Molly’s knees and spread her legs wide. She planted a trail of kisses on Molly’s stomach. She started just above Molly’s belly button and slowly trailed her way down along the side of Molly’s belly. Her lips continued to press against Molly’s body, leaving a trail of wet kisses all the way down to Molly’s inner thigh. She flicked her tongue against the bottom of Molly’s slit.

Molly let out short raspy gasps intermixed with little whimpering noises. Sweat was flowing down her body, making her damp and moist. Her hips attempted to lift up off the bed, but Lucy grabbed onto her legs and forced her down. I can’t take this. She needs to stop teasing me and make me come.

Lucy shoved her face between Molly’s legs and ran her tongue across Molly’s glistening slit. She slid her tongue into Molly. Her tongue rolled around inside Molly’s pussy, lapping away and finding all her tender spots. Molly let out a long moan and grabbed a huge wad of Lucy’s flaxen hair, pushing and shoving her face against her pussy.

Molly’s body jerked and writhed as pleasure surged through her body. The feelings of delight running through her veins was even more intense than the orgasm she had with Heather earlier in the day. She screamed out. “Oh god! Lucy! Ohhh...!”

Lucy slid up the bed and placed her head up against Molly’s neck. She pulled the blanket around the two of them and snuggled up against Molly with a smile on her lips.

Molly glanced over at Lucy and thought about how she could use the gem to make all her fantasies about her come to life. She smiled back at Lucy and closed her eyes.

* * *

The instant Molly dozed off, the gem was surrounded by its ritual dim glow, but it was colored crimson red this time.

A soft beeping noise echoed through Molly’s room and a ball of bright orange light appeared in one of the corners of the room. It bobbed up and down and just floated around aimlessly in the air. Another beeping noise signaled the arrival of a blue ball of light. It appeared in the opposite side of the room as the previous orb of light. Then the beep echoed through the room again and yet another ball of light appeared. This one was yellow and had appeared directly above Molly’s bed.

There were more and more beeps and soon the room was filled with hundreds of balls of light of varying colors: red, blue, orange, yellow, purple. They all floated around in the air, cluttering Molly’s bedroom and occasionally bouncing into eachother.

The blue orbs of light all moved to the floor of Molly’s room where they became completely stationary. They had formed row after row of blue orbs of light in the corner of Molly’s room.

The yellow balls of light did the exact same thing and landed right next to the blue balls of light. They had formed a series of blue rows and then yellow rows of perfectly lined up orbs of light.

The orange orbs followed their blue and yellow brothers, lining up beside the yellow orbs. The air in Molly’s room was starting to look pretty vacant by now with only the red and purple balls of light still floating in the air.

The purple balls of light were next to drop from the air. They lined up next to the blue balls of light and when they did so all the balls of light started to shine brilliantly. They were covered by a white glow. Soon the white glow had covered them entirely until they were no longer visible.

The red orbs came down one by one into this blanket of light, and each was absorbed into nothingness. Each time an orb was absorbed, a loud hum echoed through Molly’s room. Once they had all been completely absorbed into the blanket of light, there was a brief shrieking noise and at that moment the white blanket of light was replaced by a blood red colored mass. It was thick and the surface of it looked smooth, even soft, but the entirety of the mass also looked very oily and slimy. It seemed to be shifting size and shape constantly and made loud slurping noises as it did so.

The mass slowly moved its way towards Molly’s bed, making small slurping noises as it moved. It crawled its way up to the footboard and worked its way underneath the blanket that was covering Molly. It crept its way up to her feet and legs. It dragged its way up to her waist and hips and wrapped itself around her body. It stretched and thinned itself out, forming a skin-tight suit around Molly’s body. It was similar to a one-piece swimsuit.

Pieces of the swimsuit grew more and more transparent. Eventually, the swimsuit became see-through and you could see Molly’s naked body underneath. Then the swimsuit seemed to completely disappear. Once it was gone, the dim glow surrounding the gem became darker and darker until it was no more. With the glow gone, the gem changed colors to a bright red that was close to a pink.

To be continued...