The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gift with Purchase

Sharon had only a few minutes left on her break, before she had to get back to the office. She had run most of her errands at the mall that day, but had one last store to visit. She needed to pick up some moisturizes at her favorite beauty store. Despite its high prices, she shopped there often. They often ran “buy one, get one free” specials, or would toss a few free samples of new products into her bag. Sharon recognized a bribe when she saw one, but still couldn’t resist a little gift with purchase. It made shopping more fun.

Her co-workers would be shocked to see her shopping at such a girlie and frivolous store, but Sharon liked to spoil herself in small ways. Despite her business-like demeanor at the office, she was secretly planning to spend Saturday pampering herself with a home facial, pedicure and manicure. She didn’t like to get too girly in front of others. But when she was alone, it was all sparkly nail polish and silly high heeled shoes.

Sharon stopped at the door to the shop to glance over the sandwich board displaying the day’s specials. She brushed a stray lock of dark brown hair back behind her ear. It was getting too long again; perhaps a trip to the salon was in order for Saturday as well? It didn’t matter now. She had things to buy, before dashing back to the office. Written in bright pastel chalk were the words “BUY $20 ANY PRODUCT RECEIVE FREE THANK YOU GIFT!! SEE CASHIER FOR DETAILS”.

Sharon obviously couldn’t resist that. Entering the store, she selected well over twenty dollars worth of home beauty supplies and took them to the back of the store to check out. “Oh, Wild Rose. That’s my favorite.” The check out girl gushed as she bagged the items. “Hey, do you want to take advantage of our special offer today? Since you bought more than twenty dollars you’re eligible.”

She pretended to think it over. “Sure, why not?” Sharon replied. “What is it?”

“Honestly, I don’t know.” The sales girl pulled a card off a stack next to her register and handed it to her customer along with a pen. “All I know is that if you fill out this card completely, they’ll mail you a thank you gift in a few days. It’s supposed to be a fifty dollar value, but since I haven’t seen it… Still interested?”

Sharon looked at the card. It wasn’t quite like any marketing survey she had ever filled out. Some of the questions seemed incredibly personal. “Why do you need to know my bra size?”

The teenager behind the counter shrugged. “Maybe they are sending you lingerie? This company owns a lot of the stores in this mall. It’s probably some kind of cross promotion. If your not interested…”

“No, its fine.” Sharon’s fingers twitched over the pen. “All of this has made me pretty curious.” She quickly filled out the name, address, and phone number portion, but hesitated silently over the rest. It asked her to rate herself on weight, height, bra size, dress size, hair and eye color and “stamina”, whatever the heck they meant by that. Answering honestly, she described herself as a petite, slim brunette in her mid-twenties who exercised regularly. She even rated herself high on stamina. She handed the card and pen back to the sales girl. “You want a pint of blood with that too?”

Saturday morning, Sharon hit the gym first thing. On her way back to her apartment, she stopped to pick up the mail. It was the usual assortment of bills and junk, along with a small box wrapped in plain brown paper. Before she hopped in the shower, she decided to see what was in the box.

Under the wrapper, she found a white jewelry box, marked with the logo of the store she had bought her beauty supplies at. “Oooh! My free gift!” she squealed to no one in particular. Nestled inside the box, was a gleaming choker. The jewelry was gaudier than anything she normally would wear, made of heavy silver and covered with jewels that winked seductively at her in the light, but something about it insisted that she wear it immediately.

Snapping it around her neck, she looked at herself in the hall mirror. This gorgeous necklace didn’t go at all with her sweaty, stained work out clothes. Immediately she began taking them off. Wait. What am I doing? She thought, before dismissing it. Why be shy? There was no one to see her. Besides, she had a nice body.

Sharon went into the bedroom to better admire the effect of her new decoration in the full length mirror. It looked fantastic on her. The choker drew attention to her long neck and subtly prominent collar bone. She stared at herself in the mirror for several minutes, enraptured by her own beauty. Then she realized she hadn’t showered yet and probably stank to high heavy. “Can’t be sexy if I’m smelly!” she told her reflection.

Without taking off the choker, she ran a hot shower, using the time to shave off every bit of hair below her neck. She loved feeling the hot soapy water run down her body, and enjoyed feeling the smoothness of her own skin after the razor passed over it. Smooth and sleek now, she turned off the faucets and without bothering with a robe or towel, she put on a lacey pair of black panties and bra.

Need shoes. She thought. In the closet, she found a pair of black pumps, the ones she never wore to the office. Once she had them on her feet, she looked in the mirror again. Her dark hair fell in unkempt waves around her faces, still damp from the shower. The lingerie she had selected was her favorite. The bra really made her breasts stand out. The color contrasted beautifully with her pale, creamy skin. Sharon simply stared at herself, not believing how gorgeous, how incredibly sexy she looked.

She went back to the kitchen, where she had left the box and found a printed thank you card with a phone number inside. She called it without thinking, and was mildly relieved when it rang and rang with no answer. Who was I calling? She wondered. As she replaced the phone in the cradle, she accidentally brushed against her shorn, satin-sheathed pussy and shivered in pleasure. It had never felt like that before. She touched herself again, and moaned softly. Her nipples perked out against the soft fabric of her bra, and she tweaked them gently.

There was a knock at the door. Reluctantly, Sharon went to answer it, forgetting she wasn’t decent. There was a deliveryman of some sort standing on the landing. He looked her up and down carefully, while she tried to remember how to introduce herself. It was difficult for her to think since she put on the choker. He pulled a radio from a clip on his belt. “The package is nearly ready. How shall I proceed?” She missed the answer, caught up in trying to remember where her clothes had gone. Weren’t you supposed to wear clothes when you had visitors? She couldn’t remember.

The man pushed past her, into her apartment. He closed the door behind himself and locked it, then looked to make sure all the blinds were closed. “What’s your name?” he asked her. She opened her mouth, and then closed it. She couldn’t remember. “That far gone already?” he said, with a hint of amusement and not a trace of sympathy. “I misjudged you. Well, since I’ve got some extra time with you.”

He sat down in one of her kitchen chairs. “Touch yourself. Like you were before. I know you can’t resist the way your body feels now.” Grateful for some direction, she obeyed. She caressed her breasts, tweaking her nipples softly. Her hands ran down her flanks, meeting at her sensitized pussy. She moaned in pleasure. She slid one finger under the fabric, feeling her smooth skin, warm and inviting. Her fingers found their way into her slippery cunt, causing her to gasp with pleasure. The choker felt heavy around her throat, as she drove her fingers in and out, causing her body to shudder in pleasure.

“That’s good.” The man said. He reached out, and pulled her closer. He already had his pants around his ankles. He deftly removed her panties and shoved aside her bra, biting at her breast as he did so. She gasped in pleasure, not believing how good her body felt. He fingered her roughly, calloused hands rubbing hard against her most sensitive places, driving her wild with lust.

She wanted to scream, but he covered her mouth. “No, no sweetheart. Don’t want to bring the neighbors over.” He threw her down on the floor and shoved his hardened cock deep inside her, spewing his load into her, as her cunt spasmed in orgasm. “Not bad.” He told her. “You’re going to be a natural.”

Quickly, he got her cleaned up and hustled her into his van. Inside, there were no passenger seats, so she knelt on the metal floor, fingering herself. At some point during the ride, she removed what was left of her clothes, except for the choker. For some reason, it never occurred to remove that.

At some point, she was brought into a study, furnished richly. It was a room where powerful men made deals sealing the fates of millions of people and billions of dollars. The master of this place was seated at his desk, speaking to another man. She became hopeful; perhaps one of these nice men would let her suck his cock if she was good.

The men laughed, then shook hands. A deal had been struck. The second man jerked his thumb over to where the girl was standing. Those in charge of her had taken care to dress her in a pretty red satin corset, matching lacey panties and stiletto heels. The clothes fit perfectly. “What’s THAT all about, Montago?”

The man at the desk smiled and leaned back in his chair. “Her? Oh, just a little gift with purchase.”