The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Gilded Cage

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2016

Chapter 2 — Bound to Cry

Dianica awoke and took stock of her surroundings, the room was a dark grey cube and she was bound in a chair in the center of it.

Wide leather straps were rapped around her ankles, thighs, waist, wrists, elbows and neck, securing her to the chair. She could still feel her costume on her, the skin tight black outfit she came in, though the jacket and choker was gone.

She felt something on her head but couldn’t quite make out what it was. There were several cool spots though from where it touched her skin through her long blonde hair.

And of course, there was a large metal ball gag in her mouth, she could only assume it was made of the same sound reflecting metal she had encountered in the room.

The rest of the room seemed empty so she struggled against her bonds to see if they would give, but they held firm.

A few minutes later, after exhausting every possibility she could think of, she heard a faint “click” from the base of the chair. It was followed by a prick in her butt and a sudden warmth as she felt something being injected in to her.

The warmth spread across her entire body and a wave of calmness threatened to engulf her as it reached her brain. She struggled against it, trying to keep a clear head as the drug fought her relentlessly.

As she started to lose the battle, a slight electric tingle passed over her scalp as a blinding flash of white light obscured her vision.

* * *

Dianica stood in a white expanse of nothing which seemed to go on forever. She looked around finding no land marks or other points of reference for as far as she could see.

She looked down at her naked body and was unconcerned by it. In fact, she was unconcerned by anything that was happening for some reason.

She crouched down and touched the “floor” but her hand passed right through it. She cocked her head to one side and reached under her own feet and touched the bottoms of them. It was strange as she still felt the weight of her body resting on her feet as if there was a floor there.

She called out, “Hello? Is anyone there?” to silence. She called out several more times but not even an echo responded.

She tried her cry, but it too seemed to disappear in to the distance.

After a while she decided to start walking, she placed one foot in front of the other but couldn’t really tell if she moved, the vast whiteness remained unchanged and without a reference point, she looked to have stood still.

Still it was something to do and so she continued.

What seemed like days passed, there was no night so she didn’t sleep. There was no food so she didn’t eat, but likewise she didn’t seem to get hungry either.

Without any reference for night and day, Dianica had a trouble keeping track of how much time had passed since she had arrived, but days must surely have turned to weeks and months at some time.

Eventually she’d stopped walking and sat down. Once in a while she’d called out to the emptiness, but never received a reply.

Months must have turned to years, years to decades, decades to centuries? She didn’t know but at some point she’d curled up in to the fetal position and started to rocked back and forth and hadn’t stopped.

When the voice first spoke her rocking at come to an abrupt stop and at first she had thought it must have been her own voice, but she didn’t feel her lips move.

“Are you there?” it came again.

She stood up and looked around, unsure of what to do.

“Can you hear me?” it said.

She parted her lips and replied softly, “Yes.”

“What’s your name?”

She opened her mouth to reply but paused, “My name?”

“Yes, what is your name?”

She thought hard about it but the past seemed like a dream that she couldn’t quite grasp, “I... I don’t know!”

“Don’t worry, we’ll find out together.”

“Together? But where are you?”

“I’m right here with you.”

“But I can’t see you!”

“That doesn’t matter, from now on I’ll always be with you.”

A sudden wave of euphoria washed over her, “You... you will?”

“Yes, I’m here to help. You need help don’t you?”

“I... I think so. Yes, yes I need help.” She replied more confidently.

“Then it’s a good thing I’m here to help. You want my help, yes?”

“Yes, yes please.”

“You need my help, yes?”

“Yes.”

“Yes what?”

She paused for a moment, not understanding, “Yes... I need your help?”

Another wave of euphoria came over her as the voice replied, “Yes, that’s a good girl.”

“If I’m going to help you I need you to trust me. Do you trust me?”

She didn’t hesitate this time with her reply, “Yes I trust you.”

“Do you trust me completely?”

“Yes I trust you completely.”

“You trust everything I say?”

“Yes I trust everything you say.”

“Everything I say is true?”

“Yes, everything you say is true.” She replied as the wave of euphoria peaked, her eyes rolling back in to her head at the sheer pleasure washing over her.