The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Gilded Cage

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2016

Chapter 5 — New Plumage

Dianica let the pleasure of the dildo in her ass wash over her as she happily chirped her song. When she came she pulled against the straps as her body spasmed from the pleasure.

After her mentor had released her bonds, she quickly moved to the stationary bike and then on to the treadmill to complete her training for the day.

A good night’s sleep followed and her routine started the next morning as always.

She put on her uniform and took her place on her bed, head bowed, hands clasped, waiting for her training to begin.

When the door opened and he stepped in, she remained still until he spoke.

“And how are you this morning?”

She chirped out a jaunty series of notes to tell him she was happy and ready.

“Good, follow me then.”

She stood and followed behind him as he walked out of the door and turned left. She followed but was confused, she was sure yesterday the hallway had only lead down to the posture chair, there was no left turn to make.

But she didn’t worry about it and followed him down a hallway that turned right after a while and then opened up to a new room.

In the center was gurney with lights all around it. There were several other people in the room, all in medical attire and masks.

“Get undressed.”

She pulled her barely there latex jacket off, pealed her primary uniform off and down her legs and then finally removed her ballet stilettos.

She stood still her head down, until one of the men in the masks came over with a marker and started drawing lines on her chest. When he placed a finger below her chin and lifted, she tilted her head up.

“Open up.” the man said.

She did and he grabbed her whistle and pulled it out of her mouth.

“Close.”

She closed her mouth and he started to mark up her face and neck as well.

“Up and on the gurney.” He said when he was finished.

She hopped up on to it and laid back as the man sitting at the head of the gurney stood up and took her arm. He found a vain and plunged a needle in to it and then started an IV drip.

Moments later blackness engulfed her and she was so happy it wasn’t white.

* * *

Johnathan watched as the bandaged body of Dianica was wheeled out of the operating room and back to her bed.

“Everything go as planned doc?”

“No problems at all. I suspect she’ll be up and around in a couple of days.”

“Days? Don’t you mean weeks?”

“No, while I was working on her, her body kept trying to heal up before I was done. I had to make several incisions twice. She might not be in the class of some of the other hero’s, but I guess any superhero is going to have better powers of recovery than a normal human.”

“That’s unexpected, but definitely a bonus. When’s your flight out?”

“Tomorrow, I have another patient to see before I go, a pro bono case I’m doing.”

“Not as lucrative as this one, that’s for sure.”

“No, but good cover for why I’m in the city none the less.

I’d suggest you keep her sedated while she recovers, its only for a day or two after all.”

“Thanks, I’ll do that.”

* * *

Dianica woke up in her bed and her entire body ached. And not the ache she’d felt the first few times after her mentor had introduced a new training regiment, no it was different than that.

She rolled out of bed and looked down at her massive breasts, they were round and high on her chest. She reached up and squeezed them and while tender, they felt amazing.

She let out a chirp of pleasure, but nothing happened. She reached up to her mouth and realized her whistle wasn’t there.

She felt her lips and found them swollen and tender as well.

She looked for her whistle but could not find it anywhere and quickly realized if she didn’t get dressed she’d be late for training.

The whistle would have to wait. She grabbed her uniform and slipped it on. As she slid it up over her waist she clasped her hands around herself and again found there to be some tenderness.

She placed her jacket on before lacing up her ballet stilettos. Only then did she realize her choker was missing as well.

She managed to finish just in time before her mentor entered her room.

“Good morning, how are you feeling today?”

She looked up at his with near panic in her eyes as she pointed to her open mouth.

“Oh, yes, your whistle. Don’t worry, I’ve given you a better one.”

She half smiled, trusting him to tell her about her better whistle but still feeling empty without it.

He brought his hands that had been behind his back in front of him and it them was her choker.

“This isn’t the same choker as you had yesterday though, its your new whistle as well.” He said as he wrapped it around her neck and secured it in place.

“Give it a try.”

Dianica didn’t understand how it was a whistle, but it didn’t matter, if he said it was she believed him.

She inhaled and then exhaled and her chirps filled the room. Her face beamed with joy as she played her morning happy song for him.

When she was done she bowed her head once more and was confronted by her inflated breasts, she started to look back up again.

“But don’t worry, that’s all that changed, everything else is exactly the same as yesterday.”

Dianica returned her head down and breathed a sigh of relief, knowing nothing else had changed.

* * *

Dianica followed her mentor in to the posture room and immediately noticed the change. The chair was encircled by a wall of metal bars with only a small hinged door to get through them.

Her mentor walked up to the door and opened it for her and she walked in, taking her position on the posture chair. Her massive round breasts engulfing the arch structure and touched each other on the other side.

That was when she noticed something else attached to the bars. Just to her right a large water bottle hung from them, with a spout coming out of the bottom of it.

She didn’t have much time to think about it as the vibrator started up and she focused on her training.

After her training was finished she stood up and walked towards the door where her mentor waited. Before she reached him he said “Go over to the water and take a drink.”

She chirped her agreement and walked to the water, the spout, which was another dildo, was lower down and she squatted down to reach it. As she did so she realized it was at the perfect height for her to take the same position as in the posture chair and so she did so.

She wrapped her lips around the it but nothing happened. She probed it with her tongue but still no water came out.

Without thinking and her lips still firmly around the spout, she chirped out a questioning song, and immediately realized why her new whistle was better than her old one.

Just as she was about to take her lips from it, she heard faint melody, just a few bars and she picked it up and started to chirp it out.

As she did so, she pushed herself up and down on the dildo, in time with the rise and fall of the melody until she reached the crescendo and the water flowed down her throat as her orgasm came over her.

* * *

Dianica finished her shower and was preparing for bed when she heard the door open and her mentor enter.

She looked to the bed but it was too far away and so she dropped to her knees and bowed her head.

“Get dressed, time for more training.”

Dianica quickly grabbed her uniform and put it on, eager to continue her training.

He led her in to the posture chair room but unlike her previous training sessions it was dark, with only a single pot light shining down by the water bottle that had been installed a week ago.

He held open the door and she entered it, taking her position on the chair and waiting for the vibrator to start.

This time, it stayed silent.

He closed the door and walked out of the room, leaving her alone.

She had never trained alone before and she wasn’t sure what to do, so she remained in the chair, until finally sleep overtook her.

* * *

Dianica woke up with a start as the lights came on and the vibrator started up, she was still in the posture chair and she started to chirp her song in time with the vibrator.

It had taken almost a week of training alone to finally stay in the chair all night without falling out. The first night had been a disaster as every time she fell asleep she would fall out of the chair and ruin her posture.

But she knew that tonight was just the first of many nights she’d accomplish her task.

When the vibrator stopped she stood up from the chair and moved over to the water, taking the dildo deep in to her throat as she started chirping once more.

When the water raced down her throat and she finished, her mentor opened the door and took her back to her room to clean up and the day started once more.

* * *

Dianica walked in to the posture room and smiled at the changes. The bars had been moved out, making the area inside larger and both her stationary bike and treadmill had been moved in.

She entered the door and took her position for the days training.

The posture chair was followed by the water and then the stationary bike, with the treadmill last, but not least.

Then she started the cycle all over again until after the second time through she returned to the posture chair and the lights went out.

When she woke up her mentor was there to take her back to her room to clean up and eat.

The training went on for a week as she worked to perfect the cycle. The next time she returned, there were two new additions to the room.

The first was beside the water, a food dispenser had been added. The second was a small closet.

She entered her training area and got straight to work on the posture chair.

When she’d completed the night time cycle, she waited for her mentor to return but he did not appear. While she waited she walked over to the food dispenser and looked to see how to activate it.

Inside of it was a stack of trays, each with what looked like prepared food in containers on it. To the side was a dildo, standing straight up on a pole, behind it was a cardboard backstop. On the backstop there was a drawing of two globes with a dildo between them.

Dianica pushed the dildo between her breasts and started to chirp as she rose up and down in time with her song. The crescendo brought her release as the dildo spurted out a white creamy substance all over her breasts, lips and face.

Beside her she heard a tray of food drop down and out of the dispenser.

After eating her dinner with the sticky white substance still on her as she had nothing to wipe it off with, she stood back up and looked at the closet at the other side.

She walked over and opened the door, to find that it was not a closet, but instead housed a toilet and shower. On top of the toilet seat was a clean uniform and a bag of essentials.

She removed the clean uniform and sundries and placed it on the ground before stripping out of her soiled one and stepping in to the shower and bathroom. It was small and cramped but she made due and cleaned herself thoroughly.

Stepping out of the closet she placed her dirty uniform back inside and opened the bag of sundries, applying her makeup, doing her hair in the mirror on the back of the door and finally changing in to her clean uniform.

Then, she returned to the posture chair and started her training for the day.